PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Personality = Pokemon

M1ND G4ME
19th May 2003, 11:42 AM
*gasp* I'm making a poll!

Poll: 1: If You were any pokemon what one do You think you would be? Not your favorite Pokemon but What one Accents Your personality the most.

2: Why Do you think that one is most like you?

Heres mine;

1: I would probably be an Absol.

2: Because It looks like a yin yang and I can be funny or mean however I'm feeling. I'm pretty much well balanced in personality, Just like it is in attacks. I also think we look sortof alike, Kinda Dangerous but Cool at the same time. (Dont bother telling me how vain that sounded I already know XD)

Silver Ledian
19th May 2003, 03:29 PM
Hey Hunter,

I actually thought about this before, to myself I mean.

In the end, I came to the conclusion that the pokémon which resembles me most is Togetic!

My reasons for this:

1) Look at it's head, it's arranged whereby the little triangles stick up vertically at the front. My hair is like that, up at the front (that's more an appearance factor).

2) I am shy when I first meet people, and I think Togetic shows a sense of shyness about it. ^_^

3) When I get to know people however, I can be friendly and funny and Togetic seems v. friendly also, as well as playful.

4) Although I am cute (:P I am!, lol) like Togetic too, I can put up a good fight in terms of verbal abuse but am not really that good in terms of physical attack.

However, I have differences as well because I am fast and I'm also quite tall, unlike togetic!

- Silver Ledian (Eamon) ;)

Jay
21st May 2003, 09:29 AM
*Forced to reply XD* Nah not really

Poll: 1: If You were any pokemon what one do You think you would be? Not your favorite Pokemon but What one Accents Your personality the most.

Posting this recently at the Goldenrod tower I've also came to the conclusion that I'm probably a lot like Blissey

The only characteristic that doesn't make me a Blissey is that she's feminine *Ish definitely not feminine :mad:* But basically everything else about her is identical to me. I like to help anyone I can, in anyway.

I also care for others a lot and I dont try and get people upset or down that much, unless I dont mean it which usually doesn't happen.

I'm nice which is obvious :P

I can be a ***** when I want to be and get told that i'm one too lol

And I can be generous and give my lucky eggs to people that are sad so I can share my happiness with them ^^

Lot's of reasons when I think about it. Nice poll

White Gryphon
21st May 2003, 09:50 AM
1: If You were any pokemon what one do You think you would be? Not your favorite Pokemon but What one Accents Your personality the most.

After looking at my past experiences and the cause and effect of every weird thing that's ever happened to me I would say NINETALES.

It's some kind of paranormal thing, really. I like to stay by myself most of the time, since people make me nervous, which is probably why you can't find a Ninetales in the wild. I spend a lot of time thinking rather than moving around. I learn complex things fast. And finally there were these few instances on the school bus back in middle school where I wound find myself drawing strange symbols with my finger in the fogged-up window, and one day when some people were getting off, one girl reached over and wiped the window with her hand, erasing a few of the symbols, and I turned and looked at her and gave her a glare. The next day I found out that she had been written up for ISS (in-school suspension) for doing something else... well, it's not like she actually grabbed one of my tails and yanked it, but it's kinda like that, minus the thousand year curse.

Krystalline Kabutops
21st May 2003, 05:00 PM
1: I'd say Spinda.

2: We're both kinda loopy, not really sane, just actin' goofy. I look nothing like a Spinda, unless I've been playing tornado tag.... XD

Gligar_Man
21st May 2003, 05:47 PM
i took a quiz on this that had 50 questions and all 386 and i got gligar, lol... but for animal i got badger, for super power i got turn things to stone and for x-men i got gambit... :\ i dunno why i said all that i guess i oculd see myself as a gligar though... :\ or an aipom

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 06:03 PM
Me? Well I'm a Growlithe or Arcanine. I'm oyal, I'm reliable, and I'm a friend through and through. I also can get a bit protective of my stuff and can get a bit of a temper at times

Pichu
21st May 2003, 08:55 PM
1: If You were any pokemon what one do You think you would be? Not your favorite Pokemon but What one Accents Your personality the most.

Cyndaquil (its my favorite but also... because it ....see Q2)

It really "accents my personality the most"... I can't help it.
I really act and look like the one in the anime. -.-

Dragonfree
22nd May 2003, 02:55 PM
I'm like a Scyther... it's very easy to make me upset and then I seriously want to kill somebody...