PDA

View Full Version : If U were an XMEN mutant what would U be

Lynx Wolverina
19th May 2003, 12:29 PM
what would you look like and what abilities you would have?

I am LYNX, I can turn into any cat carnivore/but in face , clawz, only, not the whole body totally/
I do KUNG FU and I scrratch with my sharpz clawz which I can withdraw/they are not like wolverines/
I got 9 lives, and I can give you one if you are dead.
I wont die when I fall from big heights/higs-i dont know-
/

I can see in dark!!!
I drew a pic of myself but I dont know whether I am allowed to post a link to my site...I GUESS NOT?
And my friends name is DARK, she mirror-like-copies moves of her opponents, but to strike she has to use something like karate.
And she can move small no alive things by her mind.

Cferra
19th May 2003, 12:44 PM
NIce to see another X-Fan here at TPM. But, this really should go to PCG. As to the poll, It'd be a toss up between the powers of the five orignal members of X-Men and Nightcrawler's abilities. Hope someone moves it to PCG. It really should go there but don't worry, erveryone makes mistakes.

L_X

Kirei
19th May 2003, 12:50 PM
I haven't seen either of the movies yet, hehe so I don't know the names of any X Men! I'm moving this to PCG though, as it's a poll. Next time you post a poll, please post it there and put the word "poll" in the title.

Silver Ledian
19th May 2003, 01:09 PM
Hi there,

Nice poll, I must say! ^_^

I'm also a fan of X-Men and I guess if I were to be a mutant, the powers which I would thrive to possess would be those of Storm. She's my favourite X-Man and I just think that being able to control wind, rain, ice, snow, hail, lightning etc. She's seems one of the strongest in terms of capable powers and so it is the only realistic mutant power that would suit me :) (realistic mutant powers, that's ironic!).

PS: The 90's epis rule! Not these recent 'X-Men Evolution' epis ¬¬

- Silver Ledian (Eamon)

Fett One
19th May 2003, 01:20 PM
I would like to have cyclop's optic blast (I'll be able to control it), wolverine's healing factor, iceman's powers, nightcrawlers teleportation, and rogues super strength and flight. With these powers it'll be rather hard to beat me in a fight.

crazybone
19th May 2003, 01:36 PM
I would like powers that allow me to attract any female on Earth.

SHAZAM!

Tainted
19th May 2003, 03:07 PM
I'd have to steal Colossus's ability... thats kick ***...
Or the ability to manipulate water particles... that would own because water particles are everywhere, and they make up 80% of our atmosphere...
So you could like freeze a big shield of ice around someone... heh, that'd be fun...

Gladiator
19th May 2003, 04:13 PM
I'd rather have a more anatomical power (mutation based on anatomy. Ex: Nightcrawler's tail, Wolverines claws, and maybe Super Strength, Super Healing, Super Speed, or Super Endurance that ISN'T situational. Ex: Colossus has Super Strength, but only when he is in metallic form, so it isn't anatomy based)

I guess I'd want a power similar to Scorpion's vine-thingy from Mortal Combat. The difference is that they come out of my wrists and they can't retract, but are still highly flexible and strong. Four vine thingies per wrist. Great way to immobilize non-electric based foes.

GreenShirT
19th May 2003, 04:27 PM
I think I would want Nightcrawlers teleport powers but not to be blue, and be as agile as he is.

soggy_cardboard
19th May 2003, 11:50 PM
I would like powers that allow me to attract any female on Earth. hehehehe, i wouldnt mind that.

but i would "instant transmission" (as seen in dbz) mixed w/nightcrawler's "Poof"
;)

Gligar_Man
20th May 2003, 01:58 AM
i took a quiz on this actually... and got gambit, i dont like gambit but it one of the most accurate descriptions on me ive gotten from a quiz, lol

Lynx Wolverina
22nd May 2003, 02:53 PM
WHAT POLL!
WHAT STUPID POLL??
I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE A POLL AT ALL!!
BALL, TALL, WALL, ROLE,