PDA

View Full Version : The DoorWay to the Gods~ Sign ups

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 02:44 PM
The DoorWay To the Gods

One morning, on a day like every other, weather it was Raining or Sunny, something terrible struck the Heart of the World.
It seemed that some ones dream of creating the most powerful and plentiful planet in the universe was corrupted.
By what was unknown but it was obvious that someone wanted this mans dream to end in a blink of an eye, because this man was gone, erased of the birth record, everything, but his body
was found in a lake, known as HorseShoe.
It was here he was found, but also something else was, it seemed this Lake carried a Gateway to Heaven and Hell. Each was missing the key but the Door to Hell was open just a Crack, and thus allowing ultima into the Earths Realm.
Ultima, he was in all legends, as a great evil, not as powerful as God or the Dark Lord himself, but a considerable enemy on the helpless planet Earth. As soon, the animals and plants around this lake died, humans living there felt like someone was watching them and soon ran in fear of nothing. The lake water turned oil like, and when looked in, you’d see a hand reaching up at you, like it was asking you to help it.
In every Ancient Text, from every highly religious to the very little, Ultima was included, it was in a Hidden Chamber of the Great Pyramid where Ultima was the only god not honoured as a god with respect for each other Ultima required a great amount of Sacrevice, from every culture, from a Goat to a Human, an letting Ultima free into this world, of 2003 was not the most brillante of Ideas.
Now the world is under a slow moving and unknown attack. But The Heavens have come to stop it.
They have sent you(after a most terrible dream every imaginable) to find the lost Key to The Heaven, and the Lost Key to Hell. And with you, they have giving you the Ability of Flight, and a power to defend yourself.
But some human Angels have taken advantage of these powers.
The Question is: Are you loyal to the Heavens, or is your wish to be Sucked into Hell and stuck there forever until your forgiven?

Name~(last and first)
age~25-29
gender~
appearance~
Favorite God~ from any religion, if not well known then plz explain. Cannot be mad up.
Gods Spirit Appearance~ what do you look like when your god sends you armour to fight
Ultima and his minions.
Weapon~ must be based on your god, E.i Anubis = Staff of Honoured Death.
History~(optional)
Spirit Call~ what do you call for your gods help.
Abilities~ cannot be for harming, only for helping
other~(I wonder -.-)

Note: no one can take Anubis, he's reserved.

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 05:08 PM
HI, EVERYBODY

Name~Zira Moore
Age~26
Gender~Female
Appearence~Short brown hair, blue eyes. Wears Navy blue pants with white shirt
Favourite God~Artimies(sp?), Greek goddess of Hunting
Gods Spirit Appearance~Wears an arrow holder, running boots, a hairband with a feather on both the left and right of it
Weapon~Arrows
Spirit call~A howl (in legend, Artimies had hunting dogs 8))
Abilities~To run at great speeds, incredibly stealthy
Other~I hate this catagory, I really do

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 06:17 PM
She_wolf_warrior: one weapon plz, that why I stated ONE weapon.. I didn't put weapons I put weapon so plz change it.
other then that your fine.

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 06:39 PM
Y'allright, changed it. Oh ya, did you want me to send you a pic of the Whippet From Hell? cuz I got a few pics of her

Arnen
19th May 2003, 06:45 PM
PL, your PM box is full...

Can I reserve Horus (Egyptian hawk god) ??

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 06:58 PM
nabooru can you talk to me by e mailing me, my sisters pming thing is screwed =S
it's Catlovergal2000@hotmail.com
and yeah I'll reserve that for you.

Kat just e mail it of print it out..

She_wolf_warrior
19th May 2003, 07:07 PM
I'm having problems with hotmail at the momment. Could I just put it here?

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 08:14 PM
No you can't rpg rule, it's consider spamming, give it to me later or something.

Reserved Gods:
Horus
Anubis

Samchu
20th May 2003, 10:31 AM
Name~(you don't know!?) Sam Omaras
age~25
gender~male
appearance~tall, muscular, short blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He wears trainers, jeans and a black t-shirt, he also wears a leather jacket (to hide the scars)
Favorite God~ Set (God of Chaos-HONEST!)
Gods Spirit Appearance~ gold body armor that covers just over the shoulders
Weapon~Sword of dark destruction
History~TBR
Spirit Call~err...I'll have to get back to you on that one
Abilities~ enhanced strength
other~

Pichu Luver
20th May 2003, 02:54 PM
ok sam just remember to add your spirit call

Name~Jennifer Delgota
age~25
gender~female
appearance~ clickies (http://absolutely.net/lopez/Lopez,Jennifer09-aRTscan193.htm)
Favorite God~ Anubis Mwhahahaha
Gods Spirit Appearance~ Has anubis's head, vioce turns dragon like, has a long whip like tail(kinda like a lizards), Has Huge raven wings, Black leather pants, black thin, and light but not see threw black top, long black cape. Shirt has hood.
Weapon~ Blades of Anubis
History~TBR
Spirit Call~ Roars like a Tiger
Abilities~ Can Heal
other~ Can get stuck in her Anubis form if not careful.

Sakura12
22nd May 2003, 09:14 AM
Name ~ Sakura Weasley
age~ 25
gender~ female
appearance~ 5'6", and more muscular than most girls he age. Has raven black hair down to her knees, and bright blue eyes. Wears a pink tank top with white pants.
Favorite God~ Minerva, Roman godess of wisdom
Gods Spirit Appearance~ Has her hair braided up, wears a white cloak with a hood. Clothes changes to a white robe.
Weapon~ A sword with a hilt encrusted with sapphires and a dragon curving up the blade.
History~ Orphaned when she was young. Doesn't remember much about her past.
Spirit Call~ an owl hoot (owls symbolyses Minerva somehow, can't remember how...)
Abilities~ increased speed and strength, heightened senses, and can see in the dark...
other~ nil

*EDIT: changed my abilities, since I'm not allowed to have magic...

Tyler and Hobbes
22nd May 2003, 02:37 PM
Name~Shade Beluse
age~ 26
gender~Male
appearance~A gotie (Pan was half goat) green eyes, Messy black hair neck long, a blue jean jacket, red shirt with a coin on it, leather pants.
Favorite God~ Pan~god of shepherds and tricks
Gods Spirit Appearance~ He wears a red sash, green robe, and has all black eyes, no pupils.
Weapon~ Staff with ruby on top.
History~Both his parents died, so he went to live with his grandparents, they died, so he went to live with his uncle, he died. He became a pickpocket and a scam artist, end of story
Spirit Call~You can hear a sheep be ing devoured by a wolf but see nothing
Abilities~ Can create illusions that you can touch, but can't hurt you.
other ~none

Pichu Luver
22nd May 2003, 08:23 PM
Sakura: Sorry but elemental magic is not aloud. Choose something else or just get rid of that power

Firegaurdian~ Time stops? Hell no, try again. To powerful..

~TL

Sakura12
23rd May 2003, 02:42 AM
Ok... I've edited my sign up, Pichu Lover!

Pichu Luver
23rd May 2003, 05:59 AM
Ok thats better sakura, sorry for being like that, it's just magic isn''t aloud. ...Yet..

Sakura12
23rd May 2003, 06:07 AM
Nah... It's okay. You created the rpg, so you have a say in what you want in your sign ups!

Err... am I spamming here? Sorry if I am!

Samchu
23rd May 2003, 03:44 PM
can we start yet?

Tyler and Hobbes
23rd May 2003, 07:10 PM
Edited and ready to cook.

User-Name
23rd May 2003, 08:01 PM
EDIT: Can't take part in this RPG, since I can't get on the net all next week due to final exams. Sorry.

Rambunctious Jamirus
23rd May 2003, 10:08 PM
I would like to ask if we may use Gods from movies but don't know if they are actually Gods (ex. Princess Mononoke: Moro, Nago, Okkoto, the Deer God aka Night-walker)?

Pichu Luver
24th May 2003, 11:28 AM
Samchu~ hold on a sec will ya?

Firegaurdian~ Thats better

Piccolo Ma Junior~ Yep your ok thank you for joining

Rambunctious Jamirus(thasts a hard name to spell --'')~ No you can only use real gods not from t.v shows..

Updates

We will start soon

Rambunctious Jamirus
24th May 2003, 11:47 AM
Okay, just needed to ask that.

Name - Kyra Battoshin
Age - 25
Gender - Female
Appearance - Is short but the top half of her is thin while her lower half is thick. Has short, choppy deer hair (like a deer hide, brown, tan, gold). Her left eye is green and her right eye is brown.
Favorite God - Bast, Eygptian Cat Goddess
God's Spirit Appearance - A light, nearly transparent armour that covers all of the chest and upper arms with the Eye of Re in the middle of the chest plate. Gold bracelets appear on the wrists and ankles.
Weapon - Sword of the Cat
History - She has little history except that she has been training under a master for the last fifteen years.
Spirit Call - Kyra points the Sword of Cat up to the sky and roars like a lion.
Abilities - Can predict attacks well and can cheer up anybody. No one can hate her if they meet her.