PDA

View Full Version : yu-gi-oh! question

Yuki
19th May 2003, 04:50 PM
Skull Lair LON-082

Remove any number of cards in your graveyard from play. Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field whose Level Stars are equal to the number of the cards you removed from play.

So does this card work for both players? My friend and I had a duel and he said it worked for both players. So does it?

I made him a little bet too...

Zombie
20th May 2003, 09:53 PM
Yes, you may destroy one of your own monsters or your opponents with the number of stars equal to the amount of discarded cards from your own graveyard.

Red Angel
24th May 2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Yuki
Skull Lair LON-082

Remove any number of cards in your graveyard from play. Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field whose Level Stars are equal to the number of the cards you removed from play.

So does this card work for both players? My friend and I had a duel and he said it worked for both players. So does it?

I made him a little bet too...

Skull Lair can ONLY be used by the player who controlls it (ie. it's on his/her side of the field). So you won the bet. Go pester your friend about it.

The Muffin Man
24th May 2003, 12:09 AM
It works for both SIDES...but not both PLAYERS(i.e I can destroy my own La Jinn in order to add a 3rd fiend to summon Dark Necrofear, but you can't remove 3 cards from the game to destroy a lvl 3 monster)