PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Jay
29th May 2003, 09:35 PM
Ultimate Charizard

You walk away from the Masquerain and finally decide to head into the next room. You see a Swalot and a Muk looking at you in the corner of the room. What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
29th May 2003, 09:43 PM
Ok, this is the last time i am releasing a poke, and i hate it. I'm releasing Squirt my totodile. Then i want ot trade in my fast ball and heavy ball for crystal balls. Lastly i want to go to the lake.

DarkPrincess
29th May 2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You continue to look for a Pokemon you like through the West caverns. In the next room you notice two Pineco and a Forretrees rolling around a few trash cans. What would you like to do?

(West Caverns)

Not what I'm looking for. I'll run away again.

EDIT: Also, I'd afraid I have to disown two more Pokémon:

Gyarados (F)
Lv.20
Attacks: Thrash, Bite, Surf, Earthquake and Ice Beam

Haunter (M)
Lv.10
Attacks: Hypnosis, Spite, Curse, Thunderbolt and Explosion

Tiamat
29th May 2003, 10:15 PM
You ask Absol to use Double-edge on the Combusken; She nods and does so, as the power of the attack was enough to knock out the Combusken, but also hurting your Absol in the process quite seriously. You throw the Great Ball at the Combusken - He is absorbed, and caught without any chance of escaping. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Continue on looking, and how much does it cost to get more ultra balls and great balls

Dark Dragonite
29th May 2003, 10:23 PM

Steve

Avoiding the Pupitar, you decide to continue to walk around the desert for a short while before you leave. Night fall has arrived and you don't seem to notice anyone about, but you hear wailing from a distance. Walking closer to the wailing, you can see a shadowy figure. It appears to be a Cubone. What would you like to do?
?

Desert

I will ask the Cubone what is wrong, but it would be better off around here, where someone who would be able to battle and let it grow can find it.

SneaselReborned
29th May 2003, 11:22 PM

SneaselReborned

You let Swablu out for fresh air, as you all continue along in the forest. You're all pushed back by a Pinsir that emerges from the woods and lands straight in front of you! What would you like to do?

<Forest>

What the! How dare he! Anyway, I don't care for Pinsir's. They can't fly, they can't do much damage, and they are terribly weak to flying attacks. Bah!

Run.

Jay
30th May 2003, 01:45 AM
Announcement
If you haven't heard, The Tremor Game have begun! Sign up today to stop these earthquakes, and ultimately save the Crystal Caves! First place wins a Dratini. Sign-up deadline is Saturday, May 31 at the stroke of midnight. Click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16690).

Amy

Welcome back :o http://future.boomspeed.com/faithlessjay/smileysmile.jpg Your pokeball trading is done

You decide to head to the lake, and you let Squirt the Totodile go. As you both bid your farewells, you promise that one day you hope to meet up with eachother again. Squirt nods, smiles, and jumps in the water, calmly swimming away. Feeling guilty, you walk around the lake a little and you notice a Barboach swimming in the water. What would you like to do?

Rachel

Are there any more you'd like to disown? ;o

You decide to let Gyarados and Haunter go in the West Caverns, as you bid your farewells, they head off, never to be seen again. You continue to walk around the caverns for a little bit more, and you soon come across a Ledyba, Magby and an Ivysaur sitting by themselves and talking amongst a pile of trash. What would you like to do now?

Tiamat

The prices are on the first post. By memory, I know an Ultra Ball costs 12 CCP's, but I forgot how much a Great Ball costs. Also, state your location because I forgot where you are :)

Assuming you're in the East Caverns, you continue to walk around a little bit after your new Combusken catch. You soon run into a Mankey that appears to be real happy to see you! He jumps for joy, and steals your pack with the Pokeballs in them! Oh no, what are you going to do?!

Steve

You ask the Cubone what is the matter, but he just keeps wailing. You say farewell, but he is too scared to go, and just hugs your leg. "Hmm" you think to yourself, but suddenly, you notice a Golem rolling straight towards you and Cubone who is still hugging your leg very tightly. What are you going to do?

SneaselReborned

:o

You decide to run from the Pinsir, and considering how slow he is, he is unable to catch up to you and your other Pokemon. Enterring another part of the forest, you notice a Tangela using Stun Spore (be careful!) and a Surskit in a tree. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
30th May 2003, 07:55 AM

Steve

You ask the Cubone what is the matter, but he just keeps wailing. You say farewell, but he is too scared to go, and just hugs your leg. "Hmm" you think to yourself, but suddenly, you notice a Golem rolling straight towards you and Cubone who is still hugging your leg very tightly. What are you going to do?
?

Desert

Ask Cubone what level he is at, and what level Golem is, if CUbone is stronger, have him attack, see if a Bonemerang will get Golem away, if not, run like heck with cubone, until we are safe. Once safe, ask Cubone where any Marshstomp or Flygon are.

DarkPrincess
30th May 2003, 08:12 AM

Rachel

Are there any more you'd like to disown? ;o

You decide to let Gyarados and Haunter go in the West Caverns, as you bid your farewells, they head off, never to be seen again. You continue to walk around the caverns for a little bit more, and you soon come across a Ledyba, Magby and an Ivysaur sitting by themselves and talking amongst a pile of trash. What would you like to do now?

(West Caverns)

I'll just walk away again

Wolfsong
30th May 2003, 10:26 AM
[color=gold]
Amy

Welcome back :o http://future.boomspeed.com/faithlessjay/smileysmile.jpg Your pokeball trading is done

You decide to head to the lake, and you let Squirt the Totodile go. As you both bid your farewells, you promise that one day you hope to meet up with eachother again. Squirt nods, smiles, and jumps in the water, calmly swimming away. Feeling guilty, you walk around the lake a little and you notice a Barboach swimming in the water. What would you like to do?

Lake

I will run. not what i'm looking for.

Ultimate Charizard
30th May 2003, 11:05 AM
hmmm, Muk is tempting but not what im looking for.

Keep going

Sheik
30th May 2003, 03:02 PM
Ok, if I don't do this right, just tell me, and I'll try and fix it.

(North Caverns)

I walk in, looking for a Pokemon.

SneaselReborned
30th May 2003, 04:54 PM

SneaselReborned

:o

You decide to run from the Pinsir, and considering how slow he is, he is unable to catch up to you and your other Pokemon. Enterring another part of the forest, you notice a Tangela using Stun Spore (be careful!) and a Surskit in a tree. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

Wheee! Wait, I don't need them! Oh ya.

Run.

Jay
31st May 2003, 02:27 AM
Steve

“What level are you?” you ask the Cyndaquil. “12” he responds with hesitation, as the Golem continue to roll faster and faster towards you both – He will overpower the poor Cubone. You decide to get the heck out of there as fast as possible, and find somewhere safe. You see a cactus a little ahead, and decide to hide behind that. The Golem speedily rolls past, noticing you both, but decides it’s pointless to attack two innocents, so he just rolls away into the night. You then comfort Cubone and ask if he has seen any Marshtomp or Flygon around. He points into a northerly direction. Suddenly, a Torchic lands on the head of the Cubone, as he screeches for comfort, as he is even more scared. The Torchic just happily jumps around in front of you both. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You decide to walk away and continue along in the western caverns. In the following room you notice a polluted water puddle – A big one at that. You also notice two Tentacool in there. What would you like to do?

Amy

You ignore the swimming Pokemon as you head more around the lake, in hopes of finding something you like. You look into the lake, but you notice nothing as of yet. You then hear rustling coming from long pile of grass to your left. The figure that emerges from the grass happens to be a Bagon! What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

Trying to avoid the poisonous Pokemon, you carefully continue around them and into the next room; looking back to see if they’re following you. You’re relieved they aren’t, and in the middle of the next part of the cavern you notice a Growlithe trying to burn a Bulbasaur. But Bulbasaur counters back with sending the Growlithe to sleep. He then notices you on the corner of his eye. What would you like to do?

Jay

That’s correct. Welcome to CCCC!

You begin your adventure in the Northern caverns, where you hope to find lots of powerful Pokemon to join your side. On arrival, you appear to notice a Smoochum outside. You go into the first part of the caverns, but you notice nothing. You look behind you, and you notice the Smoochum still there, then, out of no where, a Shuppet appears right in front of your face! What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned

Avoiding the Surskit and Tangela, you continue along the path in the forest. Looking around, you can see a Illuminise in the distance, and you also notice two Farfetch’d in a tree that appear to be laughing at you. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
31st May 2003, 02:55 AM
Im going to head to the lake. I got no pokemon post so hook me up with a masterball.

Dark Dragonite
31st May 2003, 08:28 AM

Steve

“What level are you?” you ask the Cyndaquil. “12” he responds with hesitation, as the Golem continue to roll faster and faster towards you both – He will overpower the poor Cubone. You decide to get the heck out of there as fast as possible, and find somewhere safe. You see a cactus a little ahead, and decide to hide behind that. The Golem speedily rolls past, noticing you both, but decides it’s pointless to attack two innocents, so he just rolls away into the night. You then comfort Cubone and ask if he has seen any Marshtomp or Flygon around. He points into a northerly direction. Suddenly, a Torchic lands on the head of the Cubone, as he screeches for comfort, as he is even more scared. The Torchic just happily jumps around in front of you both. What would you like to do?

Well, ask Torchic to please stop scaring Cubone, and head off in the direction Cubone pointed, if it won't stop, tell Cubone to use his Bonemerang, or another attack that would scare Torchic off. Try to get Cubone to not be so scared, and be able to fend for himself.

DarkPrincess
31st May 2003, 08:47 AM

Rachel

You decide to walk away and continue along in the western caverns. In the following room you notice a polluted water puddle – A big one at that. You also notice two Tentacool in there. What would you like to do?

(West Caverns)

I'll walk past the Tentacool and keep searching.

Ultimate Charizard
31st May 2003, 10:10 AM
Hmm, ill release Charmeleon.

Start with an ember then Scratch the Bulbasaur. Finish it with a Flamethrower.

Once its down ill throw a Pokeball at both pokemon.

Wolfsong
31st May 2003, 10:22 AM

Amy

You ignore the swimming Pokemon as you head more around the lake, in hopes of finding something you like. You look into the lake, but you notice nothing as of yet. You then hear rustling coming from long pile of grass to your left. The figure that emerges from the grass happens to be a Bagon! What would you like to do?

Lake

As much as I want a Bagon, currently its not what i'm looking for. So as much as i hate it, I'll continue looking.

Espeon12
31st May 2003, 10:26 AM

Espeon12

You say sorry to the Lileep as you continue to search amongst the trees for other interesting Pokemon. You walk around a little bit, and suddenly you feel something on your head. You grab it off and notice it's a Spinarak! You squeal as you toss it into a tree by accident. What would you like to do?

<<Forest>>

At this rate I'm gonna wipe out half the Pokemon here... I'll make sure the Spinarak's okay and say sorry to it before continuing. I'll also release Fell (lv.12 Growlithe) to look around and in case big brother Ariados comes looking for us.

Matt
31st May 2003, 12:16 PM
Ok, I almost forgot again. >_>. Anyway, there is a new policy at CCCC!!! Now every Monday you will get one of each ball (except Master Ball) for free! Now you don't have to waste your CCPs on balls! And since I forgot to post it on Monday, everyone gets their free balls last Monday (26th). Have fun!

Originally Posted By Jay
Matt

You walk away from the Surskit because you think it sucks, and move along. You notice something floating on the water - It appears to be a Ludicolo. What would you like to do?

<Lake?>

It's tempting but I don't want it. Run.

Jay

You go into the forest next. You look around to see many trees around you; you can also hear the sounds of a lot of pokemon. You hope that you can find the one that you want. You go deeper into the forest. When you get deeper, you stop at the sound of something. You turn to see a Anorith! What do you do?

The_Legendary_Himo

Welcome to CCCC!

You decide to begin your adventure at the calm lake, with the Master Ball in your back pack. On arrival you can see the wind gently blow onto the water, which makes gentle waves. You start walking, but you are soon stopped by a Poliwhirl who jumps out in front of you. It looks like it's ready to punch you! What are you going to do?

Steve

You tell the Torchic to get lost and stop scaring the Cubone, and the Torchic happily listens as he jumps away. "You've got to stop being scared of this sort of stuff and stand up for yourself," you tell the Cubone. The Cubone just looks at you in the eye for a moment, then puts it's head back down, and sighs. You both continue in the direction that Cubone pointed, and suddenly a bix Onix emerges from the ground, with a Cubone on its back. The Cubone by your side appears to be a little curious about that Cubone. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You walk past the Tentacool to keep searching in the Caverns. The caverns start to get very quiet around you. You go into the next room, hearing the echos from your feet. When you get into that room a dark shadow jumps down from above. Soon the darkness that was around it disappears. It looks like a Shiftry! What do you do?

Ultimate Charizard

You release your Charmeleon to battle with the Bulbasaur. Charmeleon uses an Ember attack against the grass pokemon. The fire hits, but Bulbasaur lets out its vines as soon as it does. Charmeleon is lifted into the air and then thrown back down. Charmeleon luckily gets out of the vines and runs to scratch the pokemon. Bulbasaur lets out seeds onto the Charmeleon. Charmeleon doesn't notice them and uses a Flamethrower. The flames hit the Bulbasaur and it falls to the ground. You throw two pokeballs, one for Bulbasaur and one for Growlithe. The two pokeballs hit the targets and they are both absorbed. You have caught a Bulbasaur and a Growlithe!! What do you do next?

Bulbasaur (M) Lv. 15
Growlithe (F) Lv. 12

Amy

You go past the Bagon. You walk on down the lake. Soon you see an object that has washed onto the ground. You run over there and pick it up. The object is all swirly. You continue to look at it. Then it starts to move. Things start to come out from below it. It looks like an Omanyte! What do you do?

Espeon12

You run over to make sure Spinarak is ok. It has a few scratchs on its body. You call out your Growlithe just in case the family of Ariados' come after you. You continue to look around the forest. You go through a couple of trees to see a Forretress about to fight a Swellow! But wait! You hear leaves rustling around you. You turn around to see a whole swarm of Ariados!!! Let's see. It's the mom, dad, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, cousin, 2nd cousin 3 times removed, etc. What do you do?!

Wolfsong
31st May 2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Amy

You go past the Bagon. You walk on down the lake. Soon you see an object that has washed onto the ground. You run over there and pick it up. The object is all swirly. You continue to look at it. Then it starts to move. Things start to come out from below it. It looks like an Omanyte! What do you do?

Lake
Tempting, but not what i'm looking for. I'll keep searching.

Espeon12
31st May 2003, 12:54 PM

Espeon12

You run over to make sure Spinarak is ok. It has a few scratchs on its body. You call out your Growlithe just in case the family of Ariados' come after you. You continue to look around the forest. You go through a couple of trees to see a Forretress about to fight a Swellow! But wait! You hear leaves rustling around you. You turn around to see a whole swarm of Ariados!!! Let's see. It's the mom, dad, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, cousin, 2nd cousin 3 times removed, etc. What do you do?!

<<Forest>>

Somehow I knew that would happen ;P
As Fell is more likely to be eaten than accomplish much against a horde of giant spiders, I'll recall him and run as fast and far away as possible.

Sheik
31st May 2003, 01:02 PM

[b]Jay

That’s correct. Welcome to CCCC!

You begin your adventure in the Northern caverns, where you hope to find lots of powerful Pokemon to join your side. On arrival, you appear to notice a Smoochum outside. You go into the first part of the caverns, but you notice nothing. You look behind you, and you notice the Smoochum still there, then, out of no where, a Shuppet appears right in front of your face! What would you like to do?

I back up, taken by surprise that Shuppet was so close. I grabbed the strongest Pokeball I had, and threw it at the Shuppet.

(I don't know if you guys still give us 5 of every Pokeball, so I just said that up above. If you still do, then I'll throw an Ultra Ball, since I believe that you don't give us Master Balls. But if you do, then I'll use one of those).

Tai Kai Tsu
31st May 2003, 01:10 PM
This is my first post in a very long time so if I mess up please put me right :D

I haven't got any captured Pokemon so I need a Master Ball. I'd like to explore the Forest first.

Dark Dragonite
31st May 2003, 01:43 PM

Steve

You tell the Torchic to get lost and stop scaring the Cubone, and the Torchic happily listens as he jumps away. "You've got to stop being scared of this sort of stuff and stand up for yourself," you tell the Cubone. The Cubone just looks at you in the eye for a moment, then puts it's head back down, and sighs. You both continue in the direction that Cubone pointed, and suddenly a bix Onix emerges from the ground, with a Cubone on its back. The Cubone by your side appears to be a little curious about that Cubone. What would you like to do?
?!

I will ask Cubone why he is curious about that Cubone, see if he can call to it, if it is a threat, knock it off Onix with a Bonemerang.

*Note to self: Starting to get attached to Cubone, but really wanted a Marshstomp, or another Flygon*

EDIT: I will release(as in let go free, good bye Champ) my Machamp: Champ Lv.10 Male - He was found frozen in the snow. Low kick,Leer,Focus energy,HP-Rock,Light screen Guts

Interpol HQ
31st May 2003, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted By Link 10 You decide to begin your adventure at the calm lake, with the Master Ball in your back pack. On arrival you can see the wind gently blow onto the water, which makes gentle waves. You start walking, but you are soon stopped by a Poliwhirl who jumps out in front of you. It looks like it's ready to punch you! What are you going to do?
Lake

*jumps back to avoid the punch* That would be a nice pokemon to have, but im not about to waste my masterball on somthing thats not gonna obey me. I throw my ultra ball at it.

DarkPrincess
31st May 2003, 01:48 PM

Rachel

You walk past the Tentacool to keep searching in the Caverns. The caverns start to get very quiet around you. You go into the next room, hearing the echos from your feet. When you get into that room a dark shadow jumps down from above. Soon the darkness that was around it disappears. It looks like a Shiftry! What do you do?

(West Caverns)

Nice but not exactly what I was looking for. Maybe he knows where the Pokémon I am looking for is! Basilisk will slither over to the Shifty and use a Wrap. When he cannot move we'll ask him where to find some Arbok. If Basilisk can't get a hold on him then we'll talk away.

And as for the free Pokéball offer thingie then I'll get an Ultra Ball. XD

Matt
31st May 2003, 02:14 PM
As seen in the Rules

Post Form
<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.

You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

More things seen in the rules

To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.

Amy

You put the Omanyte down on the ground and continue to look for some more pokemon. You turn your head towards the lake. You see two pokemon in the water. One of them is a Gorebyss and the other is a Crawdaunt. It looks like they're about to race! What do you do?

Espeon12

You recall your pokemon and start to run as fast as you can. You can hear the Ariados' running after you. You jump off a cliff like thing and land on your feet and continue to run. While you are running, you see some Seedots and some Barboaches. You run by some trees and hide behind some. Looks like you lost them. You turn your head to see a Tangela! What do you do?

PokeMaster Jay

Now, If you will kindly look at the quotes that I made you will know everything that you asked. And one more thing.

Originally posted in V. 1
PokeMaster Jay

You get out a Great Ball and throw it towards the Abra. Abra makes a light sound as the ball hits it in the head. A red light appears and the Abra is sucked into the ball. The ball falls to the ground. You do too. The ball starts to rock back and forth. Soon, it stops moving. You have caught an Abra!!! What do you do?

Abra (M) Lv. 5

You have no Master Ball since you already have an Abra.

You throw an Ultra ball at the Shuppet. The Shuppet is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! What will you do next?

Shuppet Lv. 9

Tai Kai Tsu
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the forest. It isn't very bright in there since the trees are blocking out a lot of the sun. You turn to your left to see a figure not that far away. You get closer to it. It's a Scyther! What do you do?

Steve

You release your Machamp. Then you get onto bussiness. You ask the Cubone why it is so curious about the other Cubone. "That Cubone was once my friend" he says. He wants to get it down to talk to it. You tell the Cubone by your side to use a Boomerang on it. The Cubone is hit by the bone and falls to the ground. You both run over there but that Cubone runs away. What will you do next?

The_Legendary_Himo

You jump back to avoid the punch. While you are jumping back you throw an Ultra ball. The Poliwhirl is absorbed into it and the ball falls to the ground. Looks like you caught it! What will you do next?

Poliwhirl (M) Lv. 12

Rachel

Your pokemon goes over and wraps around the pokemon to get some answers. You ask it if it has seen any Arboks. It shakes its head in fear and points down a corridor. You thank it and run down the corridor fast. There it is! It's an Arbok!! What will you do?

DarkPrincess
31st May 2003, 02:21 PM
Rachel

Your pokemon goes over and wraps around the pokemon to get some answers. You ask it if it has seen any Arboks. It shakes its head in fear and points down a corridor. You thank it and run down the corridor fast. There it is! It's an Arbok!! What will you do?[/center]

(West Caverns)

Ah-ha! There you are my pretty. >D *crackles*

First, Basilisk will Wrap herself around the Arbok to prevent escape. Next, she must sink her teeth into the Arbok aka Bite him/her. Then, she'll keep that hold on the Arbok while slamming herself down on the ground for an Earthquake. Finally, I'll toss the Great Ball at the Arbok. Wow! I created snake wrestling :o

BTW: Basilisk is a Lv.16 female Seviper

Dark Dragonite
31st May 2003, 02:24 PM

Steve

You release your Machamp. Then you get onto bussiness. You ask the Cubone why it is so curious about the other Cubone. "That Cubone was once my friend" he says. He wants to get it down to talk to it. You tell the Cubone by your side to use a Boomerang on it. The Cubone is hit by the bone and falls to the ground. You both run over there but that Cubone runs away. What will you do next??[/center]

Have Cubone chase the other one down, to talk to it, if we can't find it, keep going to where Cubone said he saw Marshstomp and Flygon around.
If Cubone wants to come with me, I'll offer an Ultraball to it, if not, thank it for it's help, and wish it luck in the future.

Wolfsong
31st May 2003, 02:36 PM

Amy

You put the Omanyte down on the ground and continue to look for some more pokemon. You turn your head towards the lake. You see two pokemon in the water. One of them is a Gorebyss and the other is a Crawdaunt. It looks like they're about to race! What do you do?

Lake

I'll continue searching since thats not wat i'm looking for.

Espeon12
31st May 2003, 02:45 PM

Espeon12

You recall your pokemon and start to run as fast as you can. You can hear the Ariados' running after you. You jump off a cliff like thing and land on your feet and continue to run. While you are running, you see some Seedots and some Barboaches. You run by some trees and hide behind some. Looks like you lost them. You turn your head to see a Tangela! What do you do?

<<Forest>>

Leave, I'm afraid. I'm not having too much luck in the forest, so I'll head off to the meadow and look around.

Interpol HQ
31st May 2003, 02:48 PM

The_Legendary_Himo

You jump back to avoid the punch. While you are jumping back you throw an Ultra ball. The Poliwhirl is absorbed into it and the ball falls to the ground. Looks like you caught it! What will you do next?

Poliwhirl (M) Lv. 12

Lake

Sweet I got a Poliwhirl(first tm: ice punch, lvl 10 hm: surf)! I let it out of its pokeball and ask it hows it doing. If its hostile toward me Ill put it back in the pokeball. If its not I'll let it walk around with me. Either way Ill keep looking around here for more pokemon.

Sheik
31st May 2003, 03:06 PM
[color=green][font=arial]

PokeMaster Jay

Now, If you will kindly look at the quotes that I made you will know everything that you asked. And one more thing.

You have no Master Ball since you already have an Abra.

You throw an Ultra ball at the Shuppet. The Shuppet is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! What will you do next?

I will jump up and down and squeel like a little girl... um... actually, no, I won't. Since I never knew if I caught that Abra or not, since I went on a short leave, I'm still thinking of a name for him. His bred on my will be Psybeam.

Shuppet's bred on move will be Psychic. BTW, what is Shuppet's gender?

(Lake)

I approach the water, looking for a sign of movement.

Tai Kai Tsu
31st May 2003, 03:51 PM

Tai Kai Tsu
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the forest. It isn't very bright in there since the trees are blocking out a lot of the sun. You turn to your left to see a figure not that far away. You get closer to it. It's a Scyther! What do you do?[/center]

Ta :) I'll run and continue searching the forest.

Tiamat
31st May 2003, 04:59 PM
Assuming you're in the East Caverns, you continue to walk around a little bit after your new Combusken catch. You soon run into a Mankey that appears to be real happy to see you! He jumps for joy, and steals your pack with the Pokeballs in them! Oh no, what are you going to do?!

Eastern Caverns

ok then I will send my new Combusken out to get back my stuff from mankey

SneaselReborned
31st May 2003, 05:53 PM

SneaselReborned

Avoiding the Surskit and Tangela, you continue along the path in the forest. Looking around, you can see a Illuminise in the distance, and you also notice two Farfetch’d in a tree that appear to be laughing at you. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

Yes! Farfetched! Now what I was lookin' for, but it is good nonetheless.

Anyway, I'll send my tough little Swablu up into the tree and Sneasel to climb the tree in order to find which one is tougher. If Poliwrath can scale the tree, tell him to help. If they try to run away, tell Swablu to use Aerial Ace to block off their exit. Keep looking until they find which one is stronger and tougher. When that one is found, then Poliwrath Hypnosis it, and the others use Scratch and Aerial Ace on it until the tough one looks really bashed up, and then throw a PokeBall at it. If needed, Poliwrath should re-Hypnosis it and continue with scheme.

Jay
31st May 2003, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Matt

You go into the forest next. You look around to see many trees around you; you can also hear the sounds of a lot of pokemon. You hope that you can find the one that you want. You go deeper into the forest. When you get deeper, you stop at the sound of something. You turn to see a Anorith! What do you do?

<< Forest >>

Nah, no thanks. I'll continue along for something else I'd want

---

Umm, where to start... lol. Lot's of updating

Matt

You take no notice of the Ludicolo as you continue around the lake for a Pokemon you want. You don't see any Pokemon around, so you decide to look down at the lake. In the spot you're in, you notice a Dewgong, Luvdisc and a Qwilfish playing underwater. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You start off by sending in Basilisk to battle the Arbok. He immediately glares at Basilisk, but nothing happened. Basilisk slithers up to Arbok and wraps around him, screeching in pain whilst he tries to break free. At the same time, Basilisk bites the Arbok very harshly as the Arbok screeches even more. Arbok counters back with an acid attack that is burning at Basilisk skin. You encourage your hurt Seviper to keep at it, and you order it to finish Arbok off with an Earthquake. The power of the quake made Arbok faint. You throw the Great Ball at him, and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes, and you have now caught yourself another snake pokemon. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Arbok (M) Level 14

Steve

The Cubone appears to be a little happier now after being with you, and you offer it an Ultra Ball to go in but refuses. He enjoyed the time he spent with you and the Cubone hopes that you'll meet up again in the future. Cubone walks off into the desert. But suddenly, you notice a Marshtomp staring at you from behind! What are you going to do?

Amy

You continue to walk around the lake in hopes of finding a Pokemon you want. You look out into the middle of the lake, and you can hear a big rumbling coming from the water. You are curious, and decide to watch the middle of the lake. Suddenly, a Walrein creates a huge splash that waves the whole of the water! What would you like to do?

Espeon12

Deciding to leave the forest, you resume your search in the Meadow in hopes of better luck. Soon, there appears to be three Roselia sleeping in the middle of some tall, lush grass! What would you like to do?

The_Legendary_Himo

Pulling out your Pokeball, you send out Poliwhirl to walk around with you. The Poliwhirl appears to be ecstatic that you're hear and it huggles you *aww* as you both continue to walk around the lake together. You don't see any on land, however, you look out into the lake and you notice a baby Lapras that's swimming by. What would you like to do?

Jay

Does Shupper have a gender? If so, then it's a male

Being another of the explorers that decides to head to the lake, you resume your Pokemon search there. Immediately, you look up and you notice a few Wingull flying around, and ahead of you, you notice a Bagon! What would you like to do?

Tai Kai Tsu

You decide to run away from that Pokemon as you continue to search around the forest. You hear rustling coming from one side; You look, and you can see something in the sky. It appears to be a big Tropius! What would you like to do?

Tiamat

You send out Combusken to get the back pack back off Mankey. It uses an Ember, and that's enough to make the Mankey squeal and run like mad. You retrieve your gear, but suddenly, you notice a Machoke looking at you from the dark side of the room. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned

You find that the one on the right is the stronger out of the two, so you decide to try and capture that one. Swablu uses Aerial Ace to block off the exit for that Farfetch'd, as the other one flees in hesitation. Poliwrath then uses Hypnosis, and it sends the Farfetch'd to sleep. As it falls to the ground, your Swablu and Sneasel use Aerial Ace and Scratch to really beat up the poor Farfetch'd. You think it's time to throw the Pokeball - Farfetch'd is absorbed, and goes in. The poor flying Pokemon had no chance of escaping this one. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Farfetch'd (F) Level 11

Wolfsong
31st May 2003, 09:19 PM
Amy

You continue to walk around the lake in hopes of finding a Pokemon you want. You look out into the middle of the lake, and you can hear a big rumbling coming from the water. You are curious, and decide to watch the middle of the lake. Suddenly, a Walrein creates a huge splash that waves the whole of the water! What would you like to do?[/center][/color]

Lake

I will ask the walrein if it ha seen any mudkip around lately?

Espeon12
31st May 2003, 10:02 PM

Espeon12

Deciding to leave the forest, you resume your search in the Meadow in hopes of better luck. Soon, there appears to be three Roselia sleeping in the middle of some tall, lush grass! What would you like to do?

<<Meadow>>

I'll leave them and continue looking around.

DarkPrincess
31st May 2003, 10:40 PM

[b]Rachel

You start off by sending in Basilisk to battle the Arbok. He immediately glares at Basilisk, but nothing happened. Basilisk slithers up to Arbok and wraps around him, screeching in pain whilst he tries to break free. At the same time, Basilisk bites the Arbok very harshly as the Arbok screeches even more. Arbok counters back with an acid attack that is burning at Basilisk skin. You encourage your hurt Seviper to keep at it, and you order it to finish Arbok off with an Earthquake. The power of the quake made Arbok faint. You throw the Great Ball at him, and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes, and you have now caught yourself another snake pokemon. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Arbok (M) Level 14

*taps her fingers together like Mr. Burns* Excellent. *pets the Arbok* I shall call him, Phantom. >D

May I now head to the Desert?

Interpol HQ
31st May 2003, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by Faithless

The_Legendary_Himo

Pulling out your Pokeball, you send out Poliwhirl to walk around with you. The Poliwhirl appears to be ecstatic that you're hear and it huggles you *aww* as you both continue to walk around the lake together. You don't see any on land, however, you look out into the lake and you notice a baby Lapras that's swimming by. What would you like to do?

Lake

Awww... Its so cute... I send out my Poliwhirl to talk to the baby Lapras. If it doesnt i want Poliwhirl to cut it off so i can use my Lureball (I have 5 of them those are the special ones i picked) on it. If it talks to Poliwhirl, I want him to ask it if it wants to join us. If it does I use my pokeball to catch it, if it doesn't i let it go. If i catch it or not I hop on to Poliwhirl's back and search for pokemon on the lake.

Jay
31st May 2003, 11:53 PM
Amy

You decide to ask the Walrein if it has seen any Mudkip around, and he shakes his head in disapprovement. You thank him for trying to help as you both continue your own way.

Espeon12

You avoid the sleeping Roselia as you continue to search more in the meadow. There appear to be a few Pokemon in the distance that may interest you, but you look down at the ground and a cute Meowth is pulling at your pants. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You head to the Desert after your recent Arbok catch. You notice a few Geodude to your left that appear to be evilly staring at you (remember when you killed the Quaggy here?) You also see two Wooper and a Flareon that are charging for you! What would you like to do?

The_Legendary_Himo

You send out Poliwhirl and ask him to go talk to the Lapras. He nods and swims out. Your Poliwhirl and the Lapras chat for a bit,then they both come back. The Lapras is happy to see you, and you ask if it would like to join your side? The Lapras happily nods, and you hold out a Pokeball for her to go in. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Lapras (F) Level 15

Wolfsong
1st June 2003, 12:01 AM

Amy

You decide to ask the Walrein if it has seen any Mudkip around, and he shakes his head in disapprovement. You thank him for trying to help as you both continue your own way.

Lake

i'll keep looking

Interpol HQ
1st June 2003, 12:07 AM

The_Legendary_Himo

You send out Poliwhirl and ask him to go talk to the Lapras. He nods and swims out. Your Poliwhirl and the Lapras chat for a bit,then they both come back. The Lapras is happy to see you, and you ask if it would like to join your side? The Lapras happily nods, and you hold out a Pokeball for her to go in. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Lapras (F) Level 15

Lake

Score! Im really starting to like water pokemon. I let lapras out of her pokeball and the three of us take a swim in the lake and look for more pokemon.

Jay
1st June 2003, 12:21 AM
Amy

You continue to walk around the lake. Soon, you notice a Horsea and a Kingdra fighting in the middle of the lake. It looks like Horsea is winning! What would you like to do?

The_Legendary_Himo

You let Lapras out, glad to see you and Poliwhirl again, as you both get on her back as you continue to search for Pokemon in the water. Looking deep down into the water, Poliwhirl notices a Vaporeon swimming by. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
1st June 2003, 12:30 AM
The_Legendary_Himo

You let Lapras out, glad to see you and Poliwhirl again, as you both get on her back as you continue to search for Pokemon in the water. Looking deep down into the water, Poliwhirl notices a Vaporeon swimming by. What would you like to do?

Lake

I send my Poliwhirl to talk to it, like I did with lapras. If it doesnt want to join us, ill have Poliwhirl attack it using ice punch. After the attack Ill use one of my lure balls.

oh you can call me Himo to same typing time

Jay
1st June 2003, 02:14 AM
Himo

That's better :)

You send Poliwhirl down into the water to ask the Vaporeon if it would like to join. The Lapras looks around the area for more Pokemon in the mean time, you explore the area a little. You notice a Whiscash that has just floated up to the surface! What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
1st June 2003, 02:19 AM
Himo

That's better

You send Poliwhirl down into the water to ask the Vaporeon if it would like to join. The Lapras looks around the area for more Pokemon in the mean time, you explore the area a little. You notice a Whiscash that has just floated up to the surface! What would you like to do?

Lake

I have never really been a big fan of Whiscash, ill just leave it alone and wait for Poliwhirl

Jay
1st June 2003, 05:43 AM
Himo

You let the Whiscash go, and then you wait for Poliwhirl. He rises up to the surface and so does the Vaporeon, who appears to be curious about who you are. The Poliwhirl chats with the Vaporeon for a little bit more on the surface as you await her decision. The Vaporeon is very happy that you're considering her to join your growing team. It looks like she is waiting for you to throw a type of ball. What would you like to throw?

CobaltDragon
1st June 2003, 06:06 AM
Hi guys! I'm a newbie! and I'd like to go to the Meadows in search of a capturee please ^^

Jay
1st June 2003, 06:12 AM
CobaltDragon

We love newbies :) Welcome to CCCC! You get the Master Ball too

The sun is beating down on you as you begin your capturing adventure throughout the Crystal Caves and the surrounding places! You decide to begin at the Meadow where you hope to encounter Pokèmon you desire! On arrival, you can see a Pikachu and a Raichu playing in a lush patch of grass a bit in the distance! What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
1st June 2003, 06:28 AM

CobaltDragon

We love newbies :) Welcome to CCCC! You get the Master Ball too

The sun is beating down on you as you begin your capturing adventure throughout the Crystal Caves and the surrounding places! You decide to begin at the Meadow where you hope to encounter Pokèmon you desire! On arrival, you can see a Pikachu and a Raichu playing in a lush patch of grass a bit in the distance! What would you like to do?

<Meadow>

What a cool first sighting!^^
Ok, I'll ask them if one of them would want to join me. I wouldn't want to destroy their friendship.. hehe

Jay
1st June 2003, 06:40 AM
CobaltDragon

Walking up to the two electric rodents, you ask either of them if they would like to join you. They both look at you for a moment, and the Pikachu immediately runs off after a few seconds. The Raichu stays put, and you ask him again if he would like to join you. "Raiiii!" the rodent says in a calm tone, happy that you want to consider him to be apart of your team. He is waiting for you to throw a type of ball. What would you like to throw?

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 06:59 AM

Steve

The Cubone appears to be a little happier now after being with you, and you offer it an Ultra Ball to go in but refuses. He enjoyed the time he spent with you and the Cubone hopes that you'll meet up again in the future. Cubone walks off into the desert. But suddenly, you notice a Marshtomp staring at you from behind! What are you going to do?
Desert

Ok, Well, since I can't have Cubone, I shall throw my Masterball at Marshtomp!!

Jay
1st June 2003, 07:06 AM
Steve

You have a Master Ball?

You decide to throw your only Master Ball at the Marshtomp, he is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Marshtomp (M) Level 12

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 07:18 AM

Steve

You have a Master Ball?

You decide to throw your only Master Ball at the Marshtomp, he is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Marshtomp (M) Level 12

WOOT, I read the rules wrong, so I am nominating myself for Retard Of The Year!!
I thought it said if I don't post a poke to go in with me, I get a master ball, but what it meant was that if I don't have my former team posted, I won't have any cc pokes, and I get the master ball, sorry about that Jay :(

Desert

Ok, gonna catch it the old fashioned way then, seems like Marshtomp has a big weakness, go for it Loki(Lotad-F-Lv.12)
Use Absorb on Marshtomp til it can't take anymore, then, I will throw my Ultraball, cause I know I have one of those!!

CobaltDragon
1st June 2003, 07:40 AM

CobaltDragon

Walking up to the two electric rodents, you ask either of them if they would like to join you. They both look at you for a moment, and the Pikachu immediately runs off after a few seconds. The Raichu stays put, and you ask him again if he would like to join you. "Raiiii!" the rodent says in a calm tone, happy that you want to consider him to be apart of your team. He is waiting for you to throw a type of ball. What would you like to throw?

Meadow

I say "alright!" and throw a Pokeball at it, happily knowing that it wants to join my team!

Jay
1st June 2003, 07:48 AM
Steve

=O Newbie! Newbie! :P

You send out Lotad to battle the Marshtomp, and you order him to continuously drain the energy from Marshtomp until he's all dried up. Lotad nods, and continue to absorb the energy from the Marshstomp - Being super effective, he has no chance as he can't even defend himself from the attack that is draining him dry. You decide to throw the Ultra Ball, blah blah blah, you know the rest. Congratulations again. What would you like to do now?

Marshtomp (M) Level 12

CobaltDragon

You throw your Poke Ball at the Raichu, and he goes in happily. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Raichu (M) Level 18

CobaltDragon
1st June 2003, 08:03 AM

CobaltDragon

You throw your Poke Ball at the Raichu, and he goes in happily. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Raichu (M) Level 18

Meadow

"YAY!"
In an extremely cheerful mood, I decide to continue walking around the meadows

Matt
1st June 2003, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You take no notice of the Ludicolo as you continue around the lake for a Pokemon you want. You don't see any Pokemon around, so you decide to look down at the lake. In the spot you're in, you notice a Dewgong, Luvdisc and a Qwilfish playing underwater. What would you like to do?

<Lake>

Go for the Dewgong! Ill call out my Flygon to own it. Flygon, use Bite. Then use two Faint Attacks. Then i'll throw my Ultra Ball. Then I would like to continue in the lake.

Jay

You continue to look around in the forest. You can hear a rustling sound nearby. You look towards your left and and see a Murkrow pecking a Natu on the head. What do you do?

CobaltDragon

You continue to look in the meadow. You see an Igglybuff really close to you. What do you do?

Jay
1st June 2003, 08:19 AM

Jay

You continue to look around in the forest. You can hear a rustling sound nearby. You look towards your left and and see a Murkrow pecking a Natu on the head. What do you do?

<< Forest >>

I'm going to point and laugh at the Murkrow and Natu, then continue along :) lol

---

Matt

You decide to send out your Flygon to attack the Dewgong. Umm.. well you can't bite a Dewgong in the water if you're on land, and even if it will hurt your poor Flygon, you order it to Bite it still, so it dives in, and does so - Scaring the Qwilfish and Luvdisc off. The Dewgong counters back with an Ice Beam that affects your Flygon even more... Unfortunately, your Flygon can only be under water so long since it is affecting it very much, it is able to only get in one Faint Attack on the Dewgong before it must resurface, so it does so, and quickly gets out of the water, panting and panting from the harsh cold of the Ice Beam and the water itself. The Dewgong surfaces and is very mad at you, but you decide to throw the Ultra Ball anyway, and it is absorbed, as it shakes, and shakes, it is finally caught, as your new Dewgong in the Pokè Ball safely floats on top of the water. Congratulations!

Dewgong (M) Level 14

You retrieve the Poke Ball and continue alongside the lake. Looking ahead of you, you notice a Marill playing with a beach ball. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
1st June 2003, 08:23 AM
CobaltDragon

You continue to look in the meadow. You see an Igglybuff really close to you. What do you do?[/center]

<Meadow>

I hide in tall grass and try not to startle it. I then trip and fall over. Startled, it runs away. Disappointed, I continue walking through the meadows.

Wolfsong
1st June 2003, 08:29 AM

Amy

You continue to walk around the lake. Soon, you notice a Horsea and a Kingdra fighting in the middle of the lake. It looks like Horsea is winning! What would you like to do?

Lake

I'll kep looking

DarkPrincess
1st June 2003, 08:32 AM

Rachel

You head to the Desert after your recent Arbok catch. You notice a few Geodude to your left that appear to be evilly staring at you (remember when you killed the Quaggy here?) You also see two Wooper and a Flareon that are charging for you! What would you like to do?

(Desert)

o.o RUN!

If we can't get away then I'll send my Salamence to use a single Earthquake to stop them all from attacking.

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 08:53 AM

Steve

=O Newbie! Newbie! :P

You send out Lotad to battle the Marshtomp, and you order him to continuously drain the energy from Marshtomp until he's all dried up. Lotad nods, and continue to absorb the energy from the Marshstomp - Being super effective, he has no chance as he can't even defend himself from the attack that is draining him dry. You decide to throw the Ultra Ball, blah blah blah, you know the rest. Congratulations again. What would you like to do now?

Marshtomp (M) Level 12

Yay,chalk one up for the retard!!
Desert
Well, I bet you guys don't often get this chance:
I will go where ever you would like to ref, and I will search for the strongest poke around!!

Interpol HQ
1st June 2003, 11:04 AM

Himo

You let the Whiscash go, and then you wait for Poliwhirl. He rises up to the surface and so does the Vaporeon, who appears to be curious about who you are. The Poliwhirl chats with the Vaporeon for a little bit more on the surface as you await her decision. The Vaporeon is very happy that you're considering her to join your growing team. It looks like she is waiting for you to throw a type of ball. What would you like to throw?

Lake

I will use a lure ball to catch it. If it goes in to the ball ill let it out so it can swim around with poliwhirl. If i do or dont catch it, ill keep looking around the lake for more pokemon.

Espeon12
1st June 2003, 11:55 AM

Espeon12

You avoid the sleeping Roselia as you continue to search more in the meadow. There appear to be a few Pokemon in the distance that may interest you, but you look down at the ground and a cute Meowth is pulling at your pants. What would you like to do?

<<Meadow>>

I'll ask the Meowth if it would like to join me. If so, I'll offer it a Pokeball. If it doesn't want to, I'll ask it if it can show me where some strong Grass-type Pokemon are hanging around.

Sheik
1st June 2003, 12:01 PM

Jay

Does Shupper have a gender? If so, then it's a male

Being another of the explorers that decides to head to the lake, you resume your Pokemon search there. Immediately, you look up and you notice a few Wingull flying around, and ahead of you, you notice a Bagon! What would you like to do?

Hmm.... Bagon... tempting. I glance one more at the Wingul, then shrug them off. I head toward the Bagon, and throw the strongest Pokeball I have left.

(I don't know the quantity of the different types of Pokeball's we can use. I believe it's five, so in that case, an Ultra Ball.)

Ultimate Charizard
1st June 2003, 12:13 PM
Right, ill head off to the River now please.

MarshmallowEgg
1st June 2003, 12:47 PM

MarshmallowEgg

You send out your Growlithe to try and scare away the Metapod and the Caterpie, but they appear to have fled real quickly. You continue deeper into this dark forest, as you see two Zubat fly past you screeching. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

I'll just keep walking.

Tai Kai Tsu
1st June 2003, 02:50 PM

Tai Kai Tsu
You decide to run away from that Pokemon as you continue to search around the forest. You hear rustling coming from one side; You look, and you can see something in the sky. It appears to be a big Tropius! What would you like to do?

¤ Forest ¤

Neat :D I'll use my Masterball to capture it.

Shadow Djinn
1st June 2003, 03:45 PM
Hi, I'm back after catching that Treecko with the Ultra Ball. I remeber clearly that I left after that, so Now I'd like to go back here with my ol Treecko.

East Caverns please.

Nikolai
1st June 2003, 07:10 PM
Hey Im a newbie. I have no pokemon at all so im going to need a masterball. I would like to start my adventure at the River.

Jay
1st June 2003, 07:12 PM
CobaltDragon

You walk away from the Pokemon, disappointed, as you continue along in the meadow. Immediately, you can see something that has bumped into your leg - You get a quite fright, and decide to look down, and it's Cleffa. What would you like to do?

Amy

You keep looking around the lake for more Pokemon. A little ahead you notice a Slowpoke that is frozen in its pose, and you can see a Surskit on the surface of the water. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You send out your Salamence since they're still charging at you - They look at the scary dragon-type Pokèmon, and then they run back real quickly from where they came from. "Whew" you think to yourself, as you continue to search the desert. Further ahead, you notice a few Lileep that appear to be grouped around a sleeping Aerodactyl. What would you like to do?

Steve

Interesting :) But i'm confused if you want to leave the area or if you want to stay in the desert :confused:

Himo

You decide to throw the Lure Ball at the Vaporeon, and she happily goes in. Congratulations!
Vaporeon (F) Level 10
You continue to search around the lake, sending out your Vaporeon for a swim, and she enjoys it very much. You all notice a Wooper on land, and a Poliwag that has just rose to the surface a little behind you. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

You offer the Meowth for a Pokè Ball to go in. He meows with acceptance, as you hold out the Pokè Ball for him to go in. Congratulations!
Meowth (M) Level 9
You continue to walk around the Meadow in hopes for Grass type Pokèmon. You can feel a big gust of wind that was blown at you, and it made you fall over! You rub your head as you look around of what could have done that, and you then notice a Tropius right behind you! What would you like to do?

Jay

You decide to toss your strongest Pokè Ball on hand: The Ultra Ball. It is thrown at Bagon, as he just stares at the ball the whole time until he is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and fortunately he did not bust out. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Bagon (M) Level 8

Ultimate Charizard

You head to the River instead, in hopes of better luck. Looking down at the river, you can see a Wooper swimming on top of the surface, and a Lotad a little further up. What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

You ignore those Pokèmon as you continue your way deeper in the forest. A big gust is blown at you from the air - You look up and you notice three Spearow and a Fearow! What are you going to do?

Tai Kai Tsu

You immediately toss the Master Ball at Tropius - He is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Tropius (F) Level 11

Dark Templar 8

Welcome back

You head off into the Eastern Caverns in hopes of Pokèmon you desire. On arrival, you notice a group of Bagon to one side of the room! What would you like to do?

Nikolai

Okay - Welcome to CCCC! :)

You decide to take your Master Ball and begin your adventure at the raging river, where you hope to find lots of powerful Pokèmon to join your side. On arrival, you notice a Swinub a little ahead of you, and a Staryu playing in the river. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 07:16 PM

[Steve

Interesting :) But i'm confused if you want to leave the area or if you want to stay in the desert :confused:?

Desert

Umm, basically, if there is a place that you would like to get a chance to ref, go for it, put me anywhere, just tell me where, put me up against your strongest, most interesting poke you can find!! Everything is up to you now!! All I ask is you be creative.

Sheik
1st June 2003, 07:19 PM
I'd like to stay at the Lake.... I have a meeting with a Milotic.

Cool. I'll name my Bagon, Mushu, and his bred on move will be Hydro Pump.

Jay
1st June 2003, 07:27 PM
Steve

Cool, okay then. I think I needed this after my 12 person update ;o

I point you towards the North Caverns, as you decide to search around this area a bit. Heading inside, you notice the first room is covered with ice o.o Weird thing is, this isn't normal ice - It's red. From one corner of the room, you can see a really powerful Glalie stare at you with it's red eyes... Red eyes? This isn't a normal Glalie as it seems... I wonder what that means? It heads out in front of you, and is ordering you to battle. What are you going to do?

Jay

There's been Milotic trouble in the past ;o

Anyway, you continue to search around the Lake for a Milotic hopefully. You can see something jump out of the water, and on to the land! It's a Politoed! It looks really strong, and it is challenging you. What would you like to do?

Sheik
1st June 2003, 07:31 PM
Hmm.... Politoed. I've never been a huge fan of the Poli- family. Ignore it, and continue on.

Ultimate Charizard
1st June 2003, 07:31 PM
Ill keep goin thanks, not what im lookin for.

Jay
1st June 2003, 07:34 PM
Jay

You try and continue on, but the Politoed gets angry and is still challenging you to a battle. What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard

You decide to ignore those Pokèmon as you continue your way alongside the river. Suddenly, you can see a Mantine emerge from the water. It appears to have not noticed you, and is just flying around in the air. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 07:36 PM

Steve

Cool, okay then. I think I needed this after my 12 person update ;o

I point you towards the North Caverns, as you decide to search around this area a bit. Heading inside, you notice the first room is covered with ice o.o Weird thing is, this isn't normal ice - It's red. From one corner of the room, you can see a really powerful Glalie stare at you with it's red eyes... Red eyes? This isn't a normal Glalie as it seems... I wonder what that means? It heads out in front of you, and is ordering you to battle. What are you going to do??

Oo, I had a shiny Steelix I stupidly gave up, maybe this is a shiny Glalie, either way, I will answer it's request, I need a good battle, Ryu (M Raichu Lv.15)
Ryu, Thunderwave, Dynamic Punch, Iron Tail (If there is time)
I forgot to say, if Glalie goes down, throw an Ultraball, since I got one from Monday!!

Thanks a lot Jay!!:D :wave: :yes:

Nikolai
1st June 2003, 07:37 PM

Nikolai

Okay - Welcome to CCCC!

You decide to take your Master Ball and begin your adventure at the raging river, where you hope to find lots of powerful Pokèmon to join your side. On arrival, you notice a Swinub a little ahead of you, and a Staryu playing in the river. What would you like to do?

River

Im gonna opt to go after the more visualy appealing Staryu. I sneak up on the Staryu, and while its being distracted i throw my great ball at it.

Ultimate Charizard
1st June 2003, 07:39 PM
Ill pass...keep going.

Interpol HQ
1st June 2003, 07:53 PM
Himo

You decide to throw the Lure Ball at the Vaporeon, and she happily goes in. Congratulations!
Vaporeon (F) Level 10
You continue to search around the lake, sending out your Vaporeon for a swim, and she enjoys it very much. You all notice a Wooper on land, and a Poliwag that has just rose to the surface a little behind you. What would you like to do?

Lake
A Whooper..no.. A Poliwag.. I already got the evolved form of that.
I recall Lapras and Im gonna take a dive with Vaporeon, and Poliwhirl and look for pokemon under the water. Ill come up for air as needed.

Sheik
1st June 2003, 07:53 PM

Jay

You try and continue on, but the Politoed gets angry and is still challenging you to a battle. What are you going to do?

I release my Shuppet, Bagon, and Abra. I then ask it "Three on one, now will you leave me alone?"

Jay
1st June 2003, 08:07 PM
Steve

:D

The tough and shiny (yes it is) Glalie is ready for anything your Raichu decides to throw at it. Ryu begins with a Thunder Wave to slow the Glalie down, it paralyzed, but Glalie appears to not be affected much by it - As it speedily fights back with two Bite attacks. It made Ryu flinch and the Glalie is able to get an Icy Wind in to slow you down! The room is covered with a slight mist from the attack, as a cool breeze encircles the room. Ry gets back up and uses a Dynamicpunch, and it slams the Glalie into the wall of ice behind it, and is now dazed. Ryu turns steel for a moment, as it swipes the Glalie with its tail, doing even more damage. Even though the Glalie is stumbling still from the confusion, it is ready for more. Do you want to throw the ball or continue fighting?

Nikolai

You go after the more graphically appealing Staryu. You sneak up behind it, as it continues to play in the water without it noticing you. Getting out your Great Ball, you throw it at the Staryu, it is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and you were lucky enough to be able to catch it. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Staryu (-) Level 10

Ultimate Charizard

You avoid the Pokèmon as you continue your way alongside the river. You notice a shadow coming from behind you - You turn around, and it's a Shellgon! It appears to be challenging you to a battle. What are you going to do?

Himo

You ignore the Pokèmon and decide to continue searching under water with your companions. Swimming amongst the murky water, you notice a Mudkip ahead of you. Your eyes are laid on him, but suddenly, you can see a huge shadow overtake you and your Pokemon up above the surface. It looks like a Salamence that's speedily flying away! What are you going to do!?

Jay

You send out all three of your Pokemon, but the Politoed just laughs, and uses Perish Song! Oh no! What are you going to do now?

Ultimate Charizard
1st June 2003, 08:09 PM
Ill release Aron and Bulbasaur.

Aron to use Waterpulse while Bulbasaur uses Sleep Powder.

When its either hurt or asleep use an Ultra Ball.

Jay
1st June 2003, 08:16 PM
What's with all the Bagon / Shellgon / Salamence people are coming across lately? o.o

Ultimate Charizard

You send out both Aron and Bulbasaur to attack the steady Shellgon. Aron sends a pulse of water straight at the Shellgon, damaging him as he tries to turn back, but Bulbasaur sends him to sleep, as he falls to the ground. You throw the Ultra Ball at the Shellgon, and he is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and is easily caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Shellgon (M) Level 15

Ultimate Charizard
1st June 2003, 08:20 PM
BOOYA!!!

Now ill continue around the River please, still need couple from here.

Nikolai
1st June 2003, 08:22 PM
Nikolai

You go after the more graphically appealing Staryu. You sneak up behind it, as it continues to play in the water without it noticing you. Getting out your Great Ball, you throw it at the Staryu, it is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and you were lucky enough to be able to catch it. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Staryu (-) Level 10

River

I bring out my newly captured pokemon and say hi. If its hostile towars me i put it back in the ball, but if its friendly i let it stay out of its pokeball while i look around for some more pokemon.

Sheik
1st June 2003, 08:28 PM

Steve

Jay

You send out all three of your Pokemon, but the Politoed just laughs, and uses Perish Song! Oh no! What are you going to do now?

O.O I withdraw all Pokemon to their Pokeballs, and throw a stone at Politoed (like the Safari Zone, I assume we can do that. If not, then just ignore that part of this post), then run.

Interpol HQ
1st June 2003, 08:42 PM
Himo

You ignore the Pokèmon and decide to continue searching under water with your companions. Swimming amongst the murky water, you notice a Mudkip ahead of you. Your eyes are laid on him, but suddenly, you can see a huge shadow overtake you and your Pokemon up above the surface. It looks like a Salamence that's speedily flying away! What are you going to do!?

Lake

Holy crap! We swim to the surface as fast as possible. If we make it in time Ill have my vaporeon attack it with watergun and poliwhirl attack it with ice punch, and if we succesfully ingage it Ill have them keep attacking it and i will aslo call out Lapras and have it use thunder on Samance. If we dont make it in time, ill go back underwater and keep looking for pokemon.

SneaselReborned
1st June 2003, 08:44 PM
SneaselReborned

You find that the one on the right is the stronger out of the two, so you decide to try and capture that one. Swablu uses Aerial Ace to block off the exit for that Farfetch'd, as the other one flees in hesitation. Poliwrath then uses Hypnosis, and it sends the Farfetch'd to sleep. As it falls to the ground, your Swablu and Sneasel use Aerial Ace and Scratch to really beat up the poor Farfetch'd. You think it's time to throw the Pokeball - Farfetch'd is absorbed, and goes in. The poor flying Pokemon had no chance of escaping this one. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Farfetch'd (F) Level 11[/center][/color]

<Forest>

Whee! It worked!

Anyway, I'll contine searching in the Forest.

How many Balls do I have left and what are they?

MarshmallowEgg
1st June 2003, 08:56 PM

MarshmallowEgg

You ignore those Pokèmon as you continue your way deeper in the forest. A big gust is blown at you from the air - You look up and you notice three Spearow and a Fearow! What are you going to do?

<Forest>

I'll take out Jachai, my Growlithe, just in case they try to attack, and keep going.

DarkPrincess
1st June 2003, 09:03 PM

Rachel

You send out your Salamence since they're still charging at you - They look at the scary dragon-type Pokèmon, and then they run back real quickly from where they came from. "Whew" you think to yourself, as you continue to search the desert. Further ahead, you notice a few Lileep that appear to be grouped around a sleeping Aerodactyl. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

Oooo... Aerodactyl sure is tempting but I think it's best to let it be. Walk away.

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 09:17 PM

Steve

:D

The tough and shiny (yes it is) Glalie is ready for anything your Raichu decides to throw at it. Ryu begins with a Thunder Wave to slow the Glalie down, it paralyzed, but Glalie appears to not be affected much by it - As it speedily fights back with two Bite attacks. It made Ryu flinch and the Glalie is able to get an Icy Wind in to slow you down! The room is covered with a slight mist from the attack, as a cool breeze encircles the room. Ry gets back up and uses a Dynamicpunch, and it slams the Glalie into the wall of ice behind it, and is now dazed. Ryu turns steel for a moment, as it swipes the Glalie with its tail, doing even more damage. Even though the Glalie is stumbling still from the confusion, it is ready for more. Do you want to throw the ball or continue fighting??

Ok, I think we both are enjoying this battle, Ryu, Iron Tail, Dynamic Punch, Iron Tail!!
If Glalie looks like it will go down, then I will throw an Ultraball, instead of Ryu beating on a KO'd poke, if it is still ready to fight, I'll give it one heck of a battle. Maybe it will want to join a strong fighting team if I beat him.

Jay
1st June 2003, 09:51 PM
Ultimate Charizard

"BOOYA!!!" you screech with excitement as you enjoy your Shellgon capture (: You continue your search at the river for more Pokemon you hope to find. You notice a few Croconaw swimming in the river, and a Marshtomp ahead of you alongside the river. What would you like to do?

Nikolai

Sending out your Staryu you say "Hi!" as the Staryu says "Hello" back in its Pokèmon language. You both enjoy eachother's company, as you both continue to search for more Pokèmon together. You then see a Cloyster heading down the flowing river. It looks like it's chasing a few Shellder. What would you like to do?

Jay

XD You withdraw all your Pokèmon and you find a stone, and throw it at Politoed. It screams in pain as it uses Hydro Pump on you - The power of the hydro pushes you into the lake, and the Politoed finally decides walks off x.x In the lake, you notice a Horsea staring at you, wondering what on earth you're doing in the water. What are you going to do?

Himo

You quickly resurface and attempt to catch the Salamence, but unfortunately it's out of reach for you to attack now. You're very disappointed, but you decide to go back underwater and look for more Pokèmon there. Under there, you notice a Whiscash and a Lanturn swim by together. What would you like to do next?

SneaselReborned

Depends what you've used :rolleyes: You start with 3 Poke Balls, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, (possibly) 1 Master Ball and the 5 Special Balls of your choice. You also got more Poke Balls from the new rule... you'll have to find out yourself since I can't keep track of everyone i'm afraid

You decide to continue to search in the forest. You are starting to enter the spooky part, as you look around to see what lurks. You can hear screeching coming from behind you - it appears to be a hoard of Golbat's flying straight towards you! What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

You send out your Growlithe incase they attack, but they don't and just safely fly past. Day turns to night as you stop and catch a break with your Growlithe for the moment. Suddenly, out of no where, a Duskull sneaks up behind and scares Jachai! He trembles in fear. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You walk away from the Aerodactyl and continue more in the desert. You look in the distance, and you can see a Rapidash charging straight for you at very high speed! What are you going to do?

Steve

Ryu fights back with another Iron Tail on the Glalie, slamming it against another wall of ice that shatters into very small shards. Glalie continues to use Icy Wind in the area so that the place has become completely misty - Ryu then feels pain in his tail - It appears that the Glalie has bitten Ryu again. Ryu screams in pain as it Dynamicpunches about in hopes of hitting and does so, which sends the Glalie rolling even more, and appears to be even more dazed as it can't see where it's going. Ryu has trouble finding the Glalie, but its in clear view to you, and you decide to throw the Ultra Ball now. He is abosrbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and then the light fades. Congratulations! You caught a Shiny Glalie! What would you like to do next?

Glalie (M) Level 24 *Shiny*

DarkPrincess
1st June 2003, 09:56 PM

Rachel

You walk away from the Aerodactyl and continue more in the desert. You look in the distance, and you can see a Rapidash charging straight for you at very high speed! What are you going to do?][/i][/B]

(Desert)

Yet another, very tempting catch but I'm afraid I'll pass it.

Wolfsong
1st June 2003, 09:57 PM

Amy

You keep looking around the lake for more Pokemon. A little ahead you notice a Slowpoke that is frozen in its pose, and you can see a Surskit on the surface of the water. What would you like to do?

Lake

I'll leave them alone and continue looking.

Ultimate Charizard
1st June 2003, 09:59 PM
Ok lets try and be sneaky.....

Ill let out Bulbasaur....Use sleep powder as much as possible and try to get at least one Croconaw and that Marshtomp asleep.

Whatever falls asleep then throw a net ball at it.

(i only want to try for 1 Croconaw and 1 Marshtomp)

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 10:36 PM

Steve

Ryu fights back with another Iron Tail on the Glalie, slamming it against another wall of ice that shatters into very small shards. Glalie continues to use Icy Wind in the area so that the place has become completely misty - Ryu then feels pain in his tail - It appears that the Glalie has bitten Ryu again. Ryu screams in pain as it Dynamicpunches about in hopes of hitting and does so, which sends the Glalie rolling even more, and appears to be even more dazed as it can't see where it's going. Ryu has trouble finding the Glalie, but its in clear view to you, and you decide to throw the Ultra Ball now. He is abosrbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and then the light fades. Congratulations! You caught a Shiny Glalie! What would you like to do next?

Glalie (M) Level 24 *Shiny*

WOOT, that is a heck of a find!!

Northern Caves

Well, since the caves are a special red ice, I may as well look around now, since all the trouble of comming here was made.

I emplore some of you other CC adventurers, let the workers have some fun with this, don't make them drone all the time, what fun is that, besides, i never even thought about a Glalie, until I looked things up on it, it's fun!!

Interpol HQ
2nd June 2003, 12:12 AM
Himo

You quickly resurface and attempt to catch the Salamence, but unfortunately it's out of reach for you to attack now. You're very disappointed, but you decide to go back underwater and look for more Pokèmon there. Under there, you notice a Whiscash and a Lanturn swim by together. What would you like to do next?

Lake

Bummer..... Ill let those two go and keep searching....

CobaltDragon
2nd June 2003, 01:25 AM

CobaltDragon

You walk away from the Pokemon, disappointed, as you continue along in the meadow. Immediately, you can see something that has bumped into your leg - You get a quite fright, and decide to look down, and it's Cleffa. What would you like to do?

<Meadow>

Yes! Just what I wanted! To make sure I get it, I get my Raichu to give it a Thundershock then I'll throw a Moon Ball at it.

Am I allowed to use adopted Pokemon here?

Jay
2nd June 2003, 04:48 AM
Rachel

Ignoring the Lileep and the Aerodactyl, you decide to ignore them and continue to walk around the desert a bit more. You spot a Trapinch in the distance. It walks up to you slowly, and looks up at you, and stares for a moment. What would you like to do?

Amy

Continuing your search around the lake, you can see a huge figure ahead of you that is stomping about. As you continue to walk closer and closer, the figure becomes more clear. You clearly identify it as a Swampert! What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard

Don't you mean Stun Ball?

Bulbasaur is let out, and ask him to use Sleep Powder on at least one of the Croconaw and the Marshtomp. He does so, and the Croconaw immediately get scared, and swim as fast as they can. As you had hoped, you sent one of them to sleep. Ordering your Bulbasaur to use Sleep Powder on the Marshtomp, he does so and he sends him to sleep also. They are both fast asleep and snoring, as you call back Bulbasaur and throw a Stun Ball each at both Pokémon. You keep an eye on the Croconaw, as the ball shakes and shakes, and the light fades indicating that you caught him. However, the ball containing the Marshtomp appears to be shaking quite rapidly, and at the last second it breaks free! It appears to have woken up, and it isn't happy. What are you going to do?
Croconaw (F) Level 12

Steve

I don't mind either way, actually 8)

You continue to explore the reddish iced room in the North caverns, as you safely tuck your recent Glalie capture in your pack. Exploring the area, you notice a lake in a corner of the room. Walking over to it, you look down and appear to notice a Cloyster, a Dewgong, and another moving figure that is unidentifiable right now. What would you like to do?

Himo

The Whiscash and the Lanturn safely swim by you, as you continue to search in the lake. You pop up for breath a few times before you resume your search, however, you notice a Bagon on land, and your Lapras notices a Kabuto under the water. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon

Unfortunately there is no Moon Ball. You have 3 Poké Balls, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball and 5 Special Balls (They consist of Lure, Stun, Crystal, Fast and Heavy). You may only used your captured pokémon here. Sorry

Ultimate Charizard
2nd June 2003, 04:51 AM
He isnt escaping......Go for a Vine Whipx2 then Sleep Powder again.

Then throw another stun ball.

Jay
2nd June 2003, 04:59 AM
Ultimate Charizard

You send out Bulbasaur again and ask it to Vine Whip it a few. He nods and does so, which hurts the Marshtomp very much to the point where it says "Stop!". The Bulbasaur does so, then you ask for a sleeping implementation, and he sends spores of a Sleep Powder straight at the Marshtomp and goes to sleep once again. Feeling confident, you throw another Stun Ball - He is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the light fades indicating another capture for UC! Congratulations. What are you going to do now?

Marshtomp (M) Level 16

Ultimate Charizard
2nd June 2003, 05:03 AM
Cool, i was after a squirtle and end up catching the other two starters.

Bulbasaur, Charmeleon, Marshtomp, Croconaw.....I am the starter trainer lol.

I think ill head....uh (will edit shortly) Looking for Ghost/Psychic/Dark.

CobaltDragon
2nd June 2003, 05:03 AM

CobaltDragon

Unfortunately there is no Moon Ball. You have 3 Poké Balls, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball and 5 Special Balls (They consist of Lure, Stun, Crystal, Fast and Heavy). You may only used your captured pokémon here. Sorry

Hehe ^^; What a stupid newbie I am. Could you tell me what stun and crystal balls do?

<Meadow>

anyways, I'll throw a great ball at it then (my raichu did thundershock to it)

Jay
2nd June 2003, 05:19 AM
Ultimate Charizard

Does this help you somewhat:

Forest : 10% Ghost
North Caverns : 20% Dark 20% Ghost
South Caverns : 45% Psychic 25% Dark
East Caverns : 30% Dark

CobaltDragon

Stun Ball's capture pokémon with a status effect (sleep, poison, paralysis, burn, freeze and confusion (?) more easily. A Crystal Ball has an equal chance of being an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Poké Ball or nothing at all

You ask your Raichu to Thundershock the Cleffa. Doing so, it sends a powerful jolt through the poor Cleffa shocking it greatly, as it falls to the ground. You throw the Great Ball, and she goes in. The ball shakes and shakes, and the light slowly fades indicating a catch. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Cleffa (F) Level 8

CobaltDragon
2nd June 2003, 05:34 AM

CobaltDragon

Stun Ball's capture pokémon with a status effect (sleep, poison, paralysis, burn, freeze and confusion (?) more easily. A Crystal Ball has an equal chance of being an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Poké Ball or nothing at all

You ask your Raichu to Thundershock the Cleffa. Doing so, it sends a powerful jolt through the poor Cleffa shocking it greatly, as it falls to the ground. You throw the Great Ball, and she goes in. The ball shakes and shakes, and the light slowly fades indicating a catch. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Cleffa (F) Level 8

Ok, thanks for that!

<meadow>

I'd like to go to the lake now please

Sheik
2nd June 2003, 07:21 AM

Jay

XD You withdraw all your Pokèmon and you find a stone, and throw it at Politoed. It screams in pain as it uses Hydro Pump on you - The power of the hydro pushes you into the lake, and the Politoed finally decides walks off x.x In the lake, you notice a Horsea staring at you, wondering what on earth you're doing in the water. What are you going to do?

Somehow I get the impression that you are doing this for you own amusement. (stupid Poligtoed '-_-)

I resurface from the water, and look for the nearest spot of land from my position on the lake.

Jay
2nd June 2003, 07:44 AM
CobaltDragon

You decide to head to the Lake after your new Cleffa capture. On arrival, you notice a few Surskit skating on top of the surface of the lake, and you also see a Staryu a little further up that appears to be training by himself. What would you like to do?

Jay

Mmmm.... Nope :P

Surfacing to land, you are wet as anything as you try and dry yourself off. In the meantime, a big bubbling noise is coming from the middle of the lake. You look out to the middle for a quick moment, and you see a Wailord!! What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
2nd June 2003, 07:48 AM

Amy

Continuing your search around the lake, you can see a huge figure ahead of you that is stomping about. As you continue to walk closer and closer, the figure becomes more clear. You clearly identify it as a Swampert! What are you going to do?.

Lake

Not sure if thats what i want anymore. I'll ask the swampert if it would like to join my team. If so i will hold out a crystal ball. otherwise. just pick me an aread to go to. The lake doesn't seem to be working for me.

Dark Dragonite
2nd June 2003, 07:55 AM

Steve

I don't mind either way, actually 8)

You continue to explore the reddish iced room in the North caverns, as you safely tuck your recent Glalie capture in your pack. Exploring the area, you notice a lake in a corner of the room. Walking over to it, you look down and appear to notice a Cloyster, a Dewgong, and another moving figure that is unidentifiable right now. What would you like to do?

Northern Caverns

If I can't see what it is on my own, I will see if Ryu is up to giving a little shock to the unidentifiable creature, try to get it closer to me.

Jay
2nd June 2003, 08:05 AM
Amy

You walk up to the Swampert, as it notices you and freezes its pose for a moment. You ask if it would like to join your team, the Swampert nods very happily, you hold out the Crystal Ball and he immediately goes in and he is caught x.x Congratulations, lol. What would you like to do now?
Swampert (M) Level 15

Steve

You get Ryu to shock the moving creature, as it feels the electricution pass through its body. You take an even closer look down, and, it's a Milotic! What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard
2nd June 2003, 08:06 AM
North Cavenrs please, i was pressed for time and couldnt look up what i needed.

DarkPrincess
2nd June 2003, 08:07 AM

Rachel

Ignoring the Lileep and the Aerodactyl, you decide to ignore them and continue to walk around the desert a bit more. You spot a Trapinch in the distance. It walks up to you slowly, and looks up at you, and stares for a moment. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

Say hello to the Trapinch then walk away. If it tries to attack me, then I'll have my Salamence use a Hydro Pump

Jay
2nd June 2003, 08:07 AM
Ultimate Charizard

No probs

You decide to head to the North Caverns in hopes to find Psychic and Dark Pokémon you like. In the first room of the caverns, you notice two Ralts in a frozen pose. What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd June 2003, 08:14 AM

Amy

You walk up to the Swampert, as it notices you and freezes its pose for a moment. You ask if it would like to join your team, the Swampert nods very happily, you hold out the Crystal Ball and he immediately goes in and he is caught x.x Congratulations, lol. What would you like to do now?
Swampert (M) Level 15

Wow!

Lake

just pick me an area. Right now i'm in a good mood. ^^

Dark Dragonite
2nd June 2003, 08:21 AM

Steve

You get Ryu to shock the moving creature, as it feels the electricution pass through its body. You take an even closer look down, and, it's a Milotic! What are you going to do?

OOOOOOOO...Well, this makes me look even stupider, but t catch Milotic, I'll need to let go of Marshtomp. Ryu, Thunderwave it, then zap it good!! then i will try a C-ball

DarkPrincess
2nd June 2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by DarkPrincess

Rachel

(Desert)

Say hello to the Trapinch then walk away. If it tries to attack me, then I'll have my Salamence use a Hydro Pump

I think I was skipped

Ultimate Charizard
2nd June 2003, 08:25 AM
No thanks ive already adopted a Ralts.

Keep looking

Jay
2nd June 2003, 08:41 AM
Amy

I point you towards the meadow. You search around the lush grass for a bit, hoping to come across a Pokémon you like. You notice a Miltank curled up in the meadow. You wonder what could be the matter. Walking closer, you see that the Miltank is severely bruised! What are you going to do?

Steve

You Thunder Wave it, but unfortunately the Milotic got a big scare and swam off at lightning speed. You sigh, and then look around you and notice two Houndour and a Houndoom staring at you. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You weren't skipped. We virtually replied at the same time and I was going to update you next

You say hello to the Trapinch, and walk off for a better Pokémon. Looking around, you notice a Cubone digging up the ground, and a Marowak that is joining it. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

You ignore the Ralts as you continue through the caverns. The next room is pretty dark. You look around and you don't see anyone, but then suddenly you feel a chill roll down your spine. You look behind you, and the light from the previous room was enough to reveal that it's a Sableye! What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard
2nd June 2003, 08:42 AM
If it werent immune to gettin slapped id beat it for being so crap....ill continue on please. Dont want to waste a ball on it.

CobaltDragon
2nd June 2003, 08:42 AM

CobaltDragon

You decide to head to the Lake after your new Cleffa capture. On arrival, you notice a few Surskit skating on top of the surface of the lake, and you also see a Staryu a little further up that appears to be training by himself. What would you like to do?

<lake>

I approach the Surskit and ask if it would take me to where the Gyarados roam

Interpol HQ
2nd June 2003, 08:43 AM
Himo

The Whiscash and the Lanturn safely swim by you, as you continue to search in the lake. You pop up for breath a few times before you resume your search, however, you notice a Bagon on land, and your Lapras notices a Kabuto under the water. What would you like to do?

Lake

Tempting but ill keep searching.

Wolfsong
2nd June 2003, 08:50 AM
[color=azalea]
Amy

I point you towards the meadow. You search around the lush grass for a bit, hoping to come across a Pokémon you like. You notice a Miltank curled up in the meadow. You wonder what could be the matter. Walking closer, you see that the Miltank is severely bruised! What are you going to do?color]

Meadow.

I'll ask her what happened, and if she needs any help.

Dark Dragonite
2nd June 2003, 09:19 AM

Steve

You Thunder Wave it, but unfortunately the Milotic got a big scare and swam off at lightning speed. You sigh, and then look around you and notice two Houndour and a Houndoom staring at you. What would you like to do??

Northern Caverns

Well, since they seemed to ruin my chances, I will keep walking, if they pose a threat, Ryu, Surf them X3!!

Sheik
2nd June 2003, 10:18 AM

Jay

Mmmm.... Nope :P

Surfacing to land, you are wet as anything as you try and dry yourself off. In the meantime, a big bubbling noise is coming from the middle of the lake. You look out to the middle for a quick moment, and you see a Wailord!! What would you like to do?

I will continue to dry my self. If Wailord comes after me, like Politoed did, then I will run again.

DarkPrincess
2nd June 2003, 10:40 AM

Rachel

You weren't skipped. We virtually replied at the same time and I was going to update you next

You say hello to the Trapinch, and walk off for a better Pokémon. Looking around, you notice a Cubone digging up the ground, and a Marowak that is joining it. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

I'll walk over to the two of them and greet them. Then, ask if any of them know where to find a Flygon. If one of them does know then I'll ask that one if it could lead the way. If neither of them do then I'll ask if any of them want to come along with me. XD

Discothéque
2nd June 2003, 07:09 PM
I would like to go to North Caverns please. ^^ (I have some captured Pokémon, but I can't find the document I had them saved on, so I guess I'll have to start over...)

Tai Kai Tsu
3rd June 2003, 01:26 AM

Tai Kai Tsu

You immediately toss the Master Ball at Tropius - He is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Tropius (F) Level 11

Not bad for a first capture :D I'd like to continue searching please.

Jay
3rd June 2003, 04:48 AM
Ultimate Charizard

You decide to continue deeper into the caverns, ignoring the crappy Sableye. The next room also appears dark. It's so dark, that you need to send out Charmeleon to provide light. You are able to see a few Snorunt running off from the light into a darker part of the room, however, you hear wailing of a ghost coming from a corner of a room. You can't pick out what kind of cry though. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon

You steadily approach the Surskit, and ask if to point him in the direction of where the Gyarados are. "That way!" says the Surskit, as you decide to continue in that direction. Walking alongside the lake, you can see the Staryu more clearly that is still practicing to fight, and you also see a Carvanha in the water. What would you like to do?

Himo

Deciding to head back under the water in hopes for more Pokémon, you start to swim freely holding your breath as long as possible. You can see a Totodile swimming around a Clamperl at the bottom of the lake. What would you like to do?

Amy

You ask if the Miltank needs help, it just looks at you and it tries to nod, but it hurts her very much. You comfort her for the moment as she smiles at you, but squints as you try and help her even more. Getting out your first aid kit from your back pack, you wrap a few bandages around the Miltank's bruises, as she is very happy you decided to help her. You then ask her who did this, but at that moment, the Miltank looks in the distance and notices five Kangaskhan charging for her and you. Miltank tries to run but she falls over, and the Kangaskhan are very near to you both now! What are you going to do?

Steve

You keep walking around the cavern as the Houndour and Houndoom just walk off. You hear wailing coming from the crystal lake in the corner, you walk back to it and you see a Lapras and an Absol down there. What would you like to do?

Jay

Drying yourself off, you walk off as the Wailord safely goes back under the water. Walking around a little more, you can see a Slowpoke and a Lanturn in the water. What would you like to do?

Rachel

Walking up to both the Marowak and the Cubone, you ask if they know where any Flygon are. They both nod their head, saying they do know where some are! You ask them to lead the way, and they are more than happy to. You all walk along the path they lead as a team - Along the way, you notice a Beldum and an Aron sleeping together. Ooh? What would you like to do?

Discothéque

Sure you can restart. Welcome back to CCCC!

You restart your adventure again, letting all the adoptees you once had go, and decide to start in the Northern Caverns. In the first room, you can see a hoard of Smoochum practicing a lovely kiss on a Ralts. What would you like to do?

Tai Kai Tsu

Grabbing the Poké Ball containing the Tropius, you head a little deeper into the forest. As scary as it sounds, night fall arrives, and you decide to lean up against a tree, and you fall asleep. You begin to have a Nightmare. In this bizarre dream, you notice 5 Gengar trying to electrecute your Tropius as you sit there helplessly. You hastily wake up from the nightmare, and there are five Gengar in front of you, just like in the nightmare! What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon
3rd June 2003, 05:19 AM

CobaltDragon

You steadily approach the Surskit, and ask if to point him in the direction of where the Gyarados are. "That way!" says the Surskit, as you decide to continue in that direction. Walking alongside the lake, you can see the Staryu more clearly that is still practicing to fight, and you also see a Carvanha in the water. What would you like to do?

<lake>

I'll ignore them and head in the direction of the Gyarados

Jay
3rd June 2003, 05:46 AM
CobaltDragon

You ignore them and continue to head in the direction towards the Gyarados, you then notice a Feraligatr that's standing there. "Ah I know why you're here. Gyarados, correct? Or did you want something else?" What would you like to do? You can ask him something else if you want

CobaltDragon
3rd June 2003, 06:15 AM

CobaltDragon

You ignore them and continue to head in the direction towards the Gyarados, you then notice a Feraligatr that's standing there. "Ah I know why you're here. Gyarados, correct? Or did you want something else?" What would you like to do? You can ask him something else if you want

<lake>

Yes I want to find the Gyarados. I ask Feraligatr what he knows about the Gyarados.

Sheik
3rd June 2003, 07:17 AM

Jay

Drying yourself off, you walk off as the Wailord safely goes back under the water. Walking around a little more, you can see a Slowpoke and a Lanturn in the water. What would you like to do?

Keep going....

Jay
3rd June 2003, 07:58 AM
CobaltDragon

"Yes i'm looking for Gyarados. What do you know about them?"
"Well these Gyarados are not normal."
"No?"
"In fact, they're all level 10. So if you still want one, it'd be an easy catch."
The Feraligatr then snaps his fingers and then 10 Gyarados come charging at you!! http://www.boomspeed.com/faithlessjay/eek.gif What are you going to do?

Jay

You ignore those and continue searching at the lake. In the water, you can see a heard of Remoraid swim by a Shellder. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
3rd June 2003, 08:37 AM
[color=azalea]
CobaltDragon

"Yes i'm looking for Gyarados. What do you know about them?"
"Well these Gyarados are not normal."
"No?"
"In fact, they're all level 10. So if you still want one, it'd be an easy catch."
The Feraligatr then snaps his fingers and then 10 Gyarados come charging at you!! http://www.boomspeed.com/faithlessjay/eek.gif What are you going to do?[color]

<Lake>

:o! I get my Raichu to give them a shocking Thunderbolt

Jay
3rd June 2003, 08:48 AM
CobaltDragon

Quickly sending out your Raichu, you order a Thunderbolt attack to be used on all the Gyarados. Raichu nods, and does so, sending a huge blast of electricity at all the Gyarados. Half of them fall to the ground, and the other half appear to be dazzled in the air. The Feraligatr looks in amazement. What would you like to do next?

Interpol HQ
3rd June 2003, 09:12 AM
Himo

Deciding to head back under the water in hopes for more Pokémon, you start to swim freely holding your breath as long as possible. You can see a Totodile swimming around a Clamperl at the bottom of the lake. What would you like to do?

Lake

Sweet a Totodile! Ill send Poliwhirl and Vaporeon over to ask if they want to join my team (being polite seems to work better than attacking them:D ).If they do want to join me i will use a lure ball on them both. If the Clamperl doesnt want to ill let it go, but if the Totodile doesnt i want to send Poliwhirl over and have it use Hypnosis, and Vaporeon to tackle it. If i do weaken it enough to capture it ill use a lure ball.

Dark Dragonite
3rd June 2003, 09:14 AM

Steve

You keep walking around the cavern as the Houndour and Houndoom just walk off. You hear wailing coming from the crystal lake in the corner, you walk back to it and you see a Lapras and an Absol down there. What would you like to do?
?

Northern Caverns

I will ask why one, or both of them are wailing??

CobaltDragon
3rd June 2003, 09:23 AM

CobaltDragon

Quickly sending out your Raichu, you order a Thunderbolt attack to be used on all the Gyarados. Raichu nods, and does so, sending a huge blast of electricity at all the Gyarados. Half of them fall to the ground, and the other half appear to be dazzled in the air. The Feraligatr looks in amazement. What would you like to do next?

<Lake>

I throw a Lure ball at one of the Gyarados

Wolfsong
3rd June 2003, 09:50 AM

Amy

You ask if the Miltank needs help, it just looks at you and it tries to nod, but it hurts her very much. You comfort her for the moment as she smiles at you, but squints as you try and help her even more. Getting out your first aid kit from your back pack, you wrap a few bandages around the Miltank's bruises, as she is very happy you decided to help her. You then ask her who did this, but at that moment, the Miltank looks in the distance and notices five Kangaskhan charging for her and you. Miltank tries to run but she falls over, and the Kangaskhan are very near to you both now! What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll have Mirage tansform into a kangaskhan and try to talk the other kangaskhan to go a different way.

Edit: Mirage is my L.12 ditto

DarkPrincess
3rd June 2003, 10:38 AM

Rachel

Walking up to both the Marowak and the Cubone, you ask if they know where any Flygon are. They both nod their head, saying they do know where some are! You ask them to lead the way, and they are more than happy to. You all walk along the path they lead as a team - Along the way, you notice a Beldum and an Aron sleeping together. Ooh? What would you like to do?

(Desert)

We'll let the two of them sleep and continue on.

Discothéque
3rd June 2003, 10:47 AM

Discothéque

Sure you can restart. Welcome back to CCCC!

You restart your adventure again, letting all the adoptees you once had go, and decide to start in the Northern Caverns. In the first room, you can see a hoard of Smoochum practicing a lovely kiss on a Ralts. What would you like to do?

North Caverns

Well, I guess I'll walk up to them... (though Smoochum scares me. O_o) I'll attempt to ask if they know where I may find an Absol, Mightyena or Sealeo. But if they try to kiss me, I'm so running. ^^;

Edit - Sorry, forgot to put where I was at.

Ultimate Charizard
3rd June 2003, 05:03 PM
Hmm, a ghost is tempting, well follow the sound, see what it its.

Nikolai
3rd June 2003, 06:10 PM

Nikolai

Sending out your Staryu you say "Hi!" as the Staryu says "Hello" back in its Pokèmon language. You both enjoy eachother's company, as you both continue to search for more Pokèmon together. You then see a Cloyster heading down the flowing river. It looks like it's chasing a few Shellder. What would you like to do?

River

Thats not very nice. I tell my Staryu to use thunder (learned with my first tm) on the Cloyster.

Sheik
3rd June 2003, 09:00 PM

Jay

You ignore those and continue searching at the lake. In the water, you can see a heard of Remoraid swim by a Shellder. What would you like to do?

(Sigh)Keep going....

Tiamat
4th June 2003, 01:32 AM
You send out Combusken to get the back pack back off Mankey. It uses an Ember, and that's enough to make the Mankey squeal and run like mad. You retrieve your gear, but suddenly, you notice a Machoke looking at you from the dark side of the room. What would you like to do?

Eastern cavern
I will slink past it and continue on

Jay
4th June 2003, 02:32 AM
Himo

You send Poliwhirl and Vaporeon to ask the Clamperl if it would like to join, but he refuses, as it just sits there in imprisonment. The Poliwhirl and Vaporeon ask the Totodile if it would like to join, but as soon as it was asked it flees quickly in the water. What are you going to do now? Chase him or something else.

CobaltDragon

You throw your Lure ball at one of the Gyarados, one catches your eye, as she goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you become ecstatic over your new captee. Congratulations!
"How is that possible? But ... I ... hmph, nevermind. Very good work. You seem like a strong trainer. Is there anything else you'd like to know about?" The Feraligatr asks you. Well, is there anything you'd like to ask him?
Gyarados (F) Level 10

Amy

You send out Mirage and ask her to transform into a Kangaskhan. She nods and her shape slowly change. The other Kangaskhan are able to catch up and they finally meet with Mirage. but unfortunately the Kangaskhan become really angry... looks like these Kangaskhan aren't fooled so easily. They use countless Body Slams on Mirage, as she becomes really hurt. You can't bare to see your own captee get hurt, so you bring her back, then the Kangaskhan are ready resume their rampage towards you and Miltank who still appears to be lying on the ground. They charge at a rapid pace, as all you can do is comfort the bruised Miltank, when suddenly you see Steve arrive!! What would you both like to do?

Rachel

You and Cubone and Marowak continue in search of a Flygon. Still heading in the direction, you are yet to come across any. However, you see a Mudkip and a Lunatone battling to the side. What would youl like to do?

Discothéque

Asking the Smoochum if they've seen any of those Pokémon you mentioned, they all point into the next room. You thank them and continue along. In the next room, you notice two Absol in the corner of the room. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

You walk over to the ghostly noise in the dark part of the room, and you soon enough identify the cry as a Gengar! However, you don't see him anywhere. You get your Charmeleon to enhance the flame to brighten the room even more, he does so, and then you notice three Gengar that are ready to use Shadow Ball!! What are you going to do?

Nikolai

Sending out Staryu, you ask it to use Thunder on the Cloyster. In a matter of seconds, Staryu sends a massive bolt at electricity at the Cloyster, as both him and the river become electricuted. The Cloyster gets ready to attack with a rage. What are you going to do now?

Jay

You continue to walk alongside the lake. Soon enough, you come across another Pokémon encounter, which appears to be a Huntail and a Mudkip swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?

Tiamat

You carefully walk away from the Machoke as you continue to walk around the east caverns. Walking into a few of the following rooms, you notice a Hitmontop spinning whilst a Tyrogue is watching while sitting on a rock. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Faitheless
Himo

You send Poliwhirl and Vaporeon to ask the Clamperl if it would like to join, but he refuses, as it just sits there in imprisonment. The Poliwhirl and Vaporeon ask the Totodile if it would like to join, but as soon as it was asked it flees quickly in the water. What are you going to do now? Chase him or something else

Lake

Looks like it wants to do things the hard way. I chase after it.

Ultimate Charizard
4th June 2003, 04:52 AM
Well one thing im not is a Chicken, and i really want a Gengar... Ill leave Charmeleon out and release Croconaw and Marshtomp.

Use Flamethrower(Taught to Charmeleon as TM) and Surf (taught onto Croconaw and Marshtomp)

Once they are weak release Bulbasaur and use his Sleep Powder.

Use an Ultra ball to catch one of the Gengar and then Run.

CobaltDragon
4th June 2003, 05:36 AM

CobaltDragon

You throw your Lure ball at one of the Gyarados, one catches your eye, as she goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you become ecstatic over your new captee. Congratulations!
"How is that possible? But ... I ... hmph, nevermind. Very good work. You seem like a strong trainer. Is there anything else you'd like to know about?" The Feraligatr asks you. Well, is there anything you'd like to ask him?
Gyarados (F) Level 10

<lake>

Woo Hoo! I ask him how he made those Gyarados appear, thank him then bid farewell to him as I would like to go to the Desert now

Sheik
4th June 2003, 07:23 AM
[color=azalea][center]

Jay

You continue to walk alongside the lake. Soon enough, you come across another Pokémon encounter, which appears to be a Huntail and a Mudkip swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?

I release Mushu, my Bagon, to ask them where I could find a Milotic. I then ask the Mudkip if he'd like to join my party.

DarkPrincess
4th June 2003, 08:32 AM

Rachel

You and Cubone and Marowak continue in search of a Flygon. Still heading in the direction, you are yet to come across any. However, you see a Mudkip and a Lunatone battling to the side. What would youl like to do?

(Desert)

We'll quietly walk past the fighting pair. Don't want to disturb them.

Jay
4th June 2003, 08:51 AM
Himo

Deciding to go "the hard way", you chase the Totodile as quickly as you can. Unfortunately, it's older brother, Croconaw, gets in the way and the Totodile hastily escapes. The Croconaw is acting in a huge rage. What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard

lol I love that chicken part

Sending out Charmeleon, Croconaw and Marshtomp, they each attack the Gengar. Charmeleon starts by sending a huge blaze of fire burning at the Gengar as they stop their Shadow Ball attacks and each of them use a Curse on everyone. You better act quick! All of them feel the energy hastily draining away at them - You ask for a Surf attack by Croconaw and Marshtomp. They both nod, and they send a massive amount of hydro streaking right at all the Gengar - One of them disappears because he can't handle it anymore. Pulling back all the Pokémon you currently have out except Charmeleon to provide light, you send out Bulbasaur and ask for a Sleep Powder. He nods and sends spores at both Gengar that makes them fall asleep. You throw the Ultra Ball at one of them, she is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, as the light slowly fades you smile as you've caught your friendly ghost type Pokémon. Congratulations! You run out of the room to get away from the other Gengar in case he wakes up. What would you like to do now?

Gengar (F) Level 12

CobaltDragon

"How did you make those Gyarados appear?" you ask the Feraligatr.
"I trained them myself - I put you to the test and you came out well in the end. I analyze Pokémon as a hobby. Say... would you like me to join you in your quest in the desert? It isn't like I have anything better to do. I give real good advice sometimes... but if you prefer not to then that's cool." Would you like to accept his offer?

Jay

You walk up to the Mudkip and ask if he has seen any Milotic around.
"No I haven't, but I've seen many Feebas in the lakes. I'm not saying there aren't any Milotic, but it's very rare to find one."
"Cool" you respond with a smirk. "Would you care to join me on my search?"
"No thanks i'm kinda getting busy for a race. The direction in where the Feebas lake is just a little north. I hope you have luck on your side."
"Well thanks for your help."
What would you like to do now?

Rachel

You let those Pokémon go, as you and your companions continue along to the Flygon. Finally you see two Flygon that are screeching at eachother. It looks like they're having a fight. You get puppy-eyed as you think you've finally found what you've been looking for. You quickly speed up the pace in case they fly away, but suddenly you notice a Vibrava that stops you. What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess
4th June 2003, 08:54 AM

Rachel

You let those Pokémon go, as you and your companions continue along to the Flygon. Finally you see two Flygon that are screeching at eachother. It looks like they're having a fight. You get puppy-eyed as you think you've finally found what you've been looking for. You quickly speed up the pace in case they fly away, but suddenly you notice a Vibrava that stops you. What are you going to do?

(Desert)

I'll send my Seviper, Basilisk out to use a simple Wrap on the Vibrava, just to hold it still. In case the Flygon try to escape, I'll send my Salamence to fly after them and slash one of them with a Dragon Claw in a desperate attempt. XD If one of the Flygons laid on the ground after my Salamence's attack, I'll have my Arbok, Loki use a Wrap on that one to keep from escaping. Then, my Mightyena, Akuji will use an Odor Sleuth to check if the Flygon is indeed a Flygon. If the Flygon we got is an ebil Ditto and the other Flygon is nearby then we'll repeat the process on that one too. XD (i.e. Dieu using Dragon Claw to bring it on the ground, Loki using Wrap to stop escape and Akuji use Odor Sleuth to make sure it is indeed a Flygon).

Whoo, that's alot. x.o

CobaltDragon
4th June 2003, 08:57 AM

CobaltDragon

"How did you make those Gyarados appear?" you ask the Feraligatr.
"I trained them myself - I put you to the test and you came out well in the end. I analyze Pokémon as a hobby. Say... would you like me to join you in your quest in the desert? It isn't like I have anything better to do. I give real good advice sometimes... but if you prefer not to then that's cool." Would you like to accept his offer?

<lake>

Yes! I accept his offer as my advisor and we both head off to the desert

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 09:03 AM
Himo

Deciding to go "the hard way", you chase the Totodile as quickly as you can. Unfortunately, it's older brother, Croconaw, gets in the way and the Totodile hastily escapes. The Croconaw is acting in a huge rage. What are you going to do?

Lake

Blast!! Oh well.
I tell Poliwhirl to use Hypnosis on the Crockonaw, if it doesnt fall asleep i want Poliwhirl to use ice punch on it. I also tell Vaporeon to use Tackle and flank it from the side.

Rambunctious Jamirus
4th June 2003, 09:05 AM
Questions: Does it cost anything to release a CC Pokemon? Also, can you release Pokemon from PA here (since that's all I have)? And last, how much is a CCP to a PA point?

Ultimate Charizard
4th June 2003, 09:16 AM
Ill continue in this area, still a few more that im looking for.

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 09:19 AM

Discothéque

Asking the Smoochum if they've seen any of those Pokémon you mentioned, they all point into the next room. You thank them and continue along. In the next room, you notice two Absol in the corner of the room. What would you like to do?

North Caverns

I'll toss my Master Ball at one of the Absols.

Jay
4th June 2003, 09:24 AM
Rachel

Okay here I go ^^

Sending out your Seviper, you order him to use a Wrap on the Vibrava. He does so, jumps at him and pulls the Vibrava to the ground in case it can't do anything. You then lay your eyes on the Flygon, as you send out Dieu (hope I spelt that right x.x) to go and slash at one of the Flygon with a Dragon Claw. Flying speedily they are yet to see Dieu until it's too late, and the Flygon's hard skin is scarred by the powerful attack of the claw. The other one quickly flies away into the desert, crying desperately. You then send out your Arbok and order him to use a Wrap on the Flygon to see that it won't escape - Using the most powerful wrap it can use to hold the Flygon on the floor appears to be working, as it tries desperately to break free. Then you send out your Mightyena to check if it really is a Flygon by using Odor Slueth, and it identifies it as a real Flygon!! Now what are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

"Yes!! I accept your offer. Now let's head off to the desert together."
"Sounds good, glad you considered it." the Feraligatr responds, as you resume your adventure in the desert.
When you first arrive in the desert, you can see an Aerodactly surrounded by a few Lileep.
"Hmm... the Aerodactyl appears to be level 15ish, and the Lileep are no more than a bunch of level 5s... if that helps with your decision" the Feraligatr nicely points out.

Himo

You ask Poliwhirl to use Hypnosis on the Croconaw in a rage of anger that it let the Totodile get away. Poliwhirl nods and sends a bunch of hypnotic waves straight at the Croconaw, and he happens to have fallen asleep! What would you like to do now?

Rambunctious Jamirus

No it doesn't cost anything to disown Captured Pokémon here. Yes you may release PA Pokémon here, but you may keep the ones you want if you so desire, you just don't get the Master Ball if you decide to keep at least one. And all the APs you once had are all turned into CCPs. So 1 AP = 1 CCP

Ultimate Charizard

You continue to walk around in the North Caverns for more Pokémon since it seems a Gengar isn't enough to fulfil your needs here. You search the following room a little bit - Then you notice a Haunter and a Misdreavus roaming around the room, not noticing you as of yet. What would you like to do?

Discothéque

You toss your only Master Ball at one of the Absols. He is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Absol (M) Level 8

Ultimate Charizard
4th June 2003, 09:26 AM
Keep Going, already got all the Ghost i need.....

Id like to let out Gengar however, since shes from around here she may be able to track me an Umbreon.

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 09:28 AM
Himo

You ask Poliwhirl to use Hypnosis on the Croconaw in a rage of anger that it let the Totodile get away. Poliwhirl nods and sends a bunch of hypnotic waves straight at the Croconaw, and he happens to have fallen asleep! What would you like to do now?

Lake

Score. Ill use a lureball on it. Whether i catch it or not i would like to move to the river.

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 09:29 AM

Discothéque

You toss your only Master Ball at one of the Absols. He is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Absol (M) Level 8

North Caverns

Whoo! I'll go to the River now, by the means of Fire and Ice!

DarkPrincess
4th June 2003, 09:31 AM

Rachel

Okay here I go ^^

Sending out your Seviper, you order him to use a Wrap on the Vibrava. He does so, jumps at him and pulls the Vibrava to the ground in case it can't do anything. You then lay your eyes on the Flygon, as you send out Dieu (hope I spelt that right x.x) to go and slash at one of the Flygon with a Dragon Claw. Flying speedily they are yet to see Dieu until it's too late, and the Flygon's hard skin is scarred by the powerful attack of the claw. The other one quickly flies away into the desert, crying desperately. You then send out your Arbok and order him to use a Wrap on the Flygon to see that it won't escape - Using the most powerful wrap it can use to hold the Flygon on the floor appears to be working, as it tries desperately to break free. Then you send out your Mightyena to check if it really is a Flygon by using Odor Slueth, and it identifies it as a real Flygon!! Now what are you going to do?

(Desert)

YAYE! A plan of mind actually worked!! ^__^!! *dances XD*And yes, you spelled Dieu's name right :)

Now Loki, keep that hold of the Flygon. Don't let him/her get away! Use a Sludge Bomb to weaken it more. It probably took some good damage alright from the Dragon Claw earlier so I think that'll do. I'll toss the Ultra Ball at the pretty Flygon. *crosses fingers

Dark Dragonite
4th June 2003, 09:44 AM

[Amy

You send out Mirage and ask her to transform into a Kangaskhan. She nods and her shape slowly change. The other Kangaskhan are able to catch up and they finally meet with Mirage. but unfortunately the Kangaskhan become really angry... looks like these Kangaskhan aren't fooled so easily. They use countless Body Slams on Mirage, as she becomes really hurt. You can't bare to see your own captee get hurt, so you bring her back, then the Kangaskhan are ready resume their rampage towards you and Miltank who still appears to be lying on the ground. They charge at a rapid pace, as all you can do is comfort the bruised Miltank, when suddenly you see Steve arrive!! What would you both like to do??

Well, like I said, send out a few pokes, have Spooky(Gengar) try to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, then Dynamic punch, have Ryu(Raichu) try to Thunder wave, then Dynamic punch as many as he can, Salazar(Bagon) use Dragon Rage, and Leviathon(Flygon) use Sand Tomb!!

CobaltDragon
4th June 2003, 09:47 AM

CobaltDragon

"Yes!! I accept your offer. Now let's head off to the desert together."
"Sounds good, glad you considered it." the Feraligatr responds, as you resume your adventure in the desert.
When you first arrive in the desert, you can see an Aerodactly surrounded by a few Lileep.
"Hmm... the Aerodactyl appears to be level 15ish, and the Lileep are no more than a bunch of level 5s... if that helps with your decision" the Feraligatr nicely points out.

<Desert>

Tempting.... but I just want to continue on looking

Jay
4th June 2003, 09:49 AM
Ultimate Charizard

Sending out Gengar, you ask if he knows where any Umbreon are.
"All the dark Pokémon are in the back of the caverns. Would you like to head there? I can show you" He responds. But suddenly you see a Kadabra ready to use a Psybeam at you and your Gengar! What are you going to do?

Himo

You shoot a Lure Ball at the Croconaw. He is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and is quite an easy catch. Congratulations. You continue your adventure at the river, and you first notice a Staryu and a Goldeen swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?

Croconaw (M) Level 10

Discothéque

You head to the river after your Absol capture. Walking around the river you cannot see any Pokémon around yet. Suddenly, you hear a rustling in the bushes over to the side, and a Gyarados comes charging for you! Oh no, what are you going to do?

Rachel

Asking Loki to use a Sludge Bomb on the Flygon, he does so and the Flygon is surprisingly still able to dodge the move, as droplets of sludge drop on to his face. As he tries to shake it off, you throw the Ultra Ball at him, and he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, but the Flygon was still able to break free. He appears to be swiftly flying away! What are you going to do now??

Steve

You send out the Pokémon you said you'd send out (which apparently I was not notified of) as you ask Spooky to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, but only two fall asleep. The others are still charging for you, Amy and Miltank. Sending out your Raichu, you ask him to use Thunder Wave. Nodding, he uses all of his power to try and paralyze every one of the remaining Kangaskhan, and is successful! He then Dynamicpunches all of them to the ground in a rage of fury, as they all fall to the ground, admitting defeat. You comfort Amy, but the Miltank is still bruised from the fall and is struggling to get up. Is there anything you would you like to do to help?

CobaltDragon

"Let's continue looking"
"Sure"

Walking around a bit more, you can see a Donphan and a Phanpy sleeping in the sand. They appear to be really exhausted from the blazing heat the sun has to offer. What would you care to do?

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 09:52 AM

Discothéque

You head to the river after your Absol capture. Walking around the river you cannot see any Pokémon around yet. Suddenly, you hear a rustling in the bushes over to the side, and a Gyarados comes charging for you! Oh no, what are you going to do?

River

I'm going to run as fast as I can bloody go, of course! Hopefully escape and find some different Pokémon.

DarkPrincess
4th June 2003, 09:54 AM

Rachel

Asking Loki to use a Sludge Bomb on the Flygon, he does so and the Flygon is surprisingly still able to dodge the move, as droplets of sludge drop on to his face. As he tries to shake it off, you throw the Ultra Ball at him, and he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, but the Flygon was still able to break free. He appears to be swiftly flying away! What are you going to do now??

(Desert)

I'll send Dieu to fly after it then strike it again with his Dragon Claw. Then, I'll have Loki AND Basilisk use a Wrap on it. Afterwards, I'll toss a Heavy Ball at it.

Dark Dragonite
4th June 2003, 09:55 AM

Steve

You send out the Pokémon you said you'd send out (which apparently I was not notified of) as you ask Spooky to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, but only two fall asleep. The others are still charging for you, Amy and Miltank. Sending out your Raichu, you ask him to use Thunder Wave. Nodding, he uses all of his power to try and paralyze every one of the remaining Kangaskhan, and is successful! He then Dynamicpunches all of them to the ground in a rage of fury, as they all fall to the ground, admitting defeat. You comfort Amy, but the Miltank is still bruised from the fall and is struggling to get up. Is there anything you would you like to do to help??

Meadow

Sorry, i thought it said who, no matter, now, let's have my Glalie carefully put a little ice on Miltank's bruise, have Raichu,Gengar,Bagon,Flygon try to help it up, and back to it's herd.

Wolfsong
4th June 2003, 09:58 AM
[color=azalea]Amy

You send out Mirage and ask her to transform into a Kangaskhan. She nods and her shape slowly change. The other Kangaskhan are able to catch up and they finally meet with Mirage. but unfortunately the Kangaskhan become really angry... looks like these Kangaskhan aren't fooled so easily. They use countless Body Slams on Mirage, as she becomes really hurt. You can't bare to see your own captee get hurt, so you bring her back, then the Kangaskhan are ready resume their rampage towards you and Miltank who still appears to be lying on the ground. They charge at a rapid pace, as all you can do is comfort the bruised Miltank, when suddenly you see Steve arrive!! What would you both like to do?

[Steve

You send out the Pokémon you said you'd send out (which apparently I was not notified of) as you ask Spooky to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, but only two fall asleep. The others are still charging for you, Amy and Miltank. Sending out your Raichu, you ask him to use Thunder Wave. Nodding, he uses all of his power to try and paralyze every one of the remaining Kangaskhan, and is successful! He then Dynamicpunches all of them to the ground in a rage of fury, as they all fall to the ground, admitting defeat. You comfort Amy, but the Miltank is still bruised from the fall and is struggling to get up. Is there anything you would you like to do to help?
/color][/center]

Meadow

Wow, before i could reply he helped with all the kangaskhan. I'll thank Steve. Then I'll ask the Miltanks if she has a heard nearby. If she does, I'll ak her to point the direction where she last saw them then I will send Zephyr my pidgeotto out to search for them.

Edited in Steve's section too because he is helping me ^^

Rambunctious Jamirus
4th June 2003, 09:58 AM
[color=azalea]
Rambunctious Jamirus

No it doesn't cost anything to disown Captured Pokémon here. Yes you may release PA Pokémon here, but you may keep the ones you want if you so desire, you just don't get the Master Ball if you decide to keep at least one. And all the APs you once had are all turned into CCPs. So 1 AP = 1 CCP

Okay, that's all I needed to know.

I would like to release Sickles the Scyther, Grounder the Sandslash, and Cupid the Larvitar.

Sickles, L.15, Male, Quick Attack, Leer, Counter, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Pursuit

Grounder, L.11, Male, Scratch, Defense Curl, Metal Claw, Sand-Attack

Cupid, L.11, Male, Bite, Leer, Ancient Power, Sandstorm, Earthquake

*waves goodbye as they leave*

Now, I'd like to go to the Desert with my Typhlosion (if it's all right to use a PA here), Arashi. And I have no idea what PokeBalls I have.

CobaltDragon
4th June 2003, 10:07 AM

CobaltDragon

"Let's continue looking"
"Sure"

Walking around a bit more, you can see a Donphan and a Phanpy sleeping in the sand. They appear to be really exhausted from the blazing heat the sun has to offer. What would you care to do?

^^ I go up to them and ask them If they need any help because they look so exhausted. I offer them a drink of water

Sheik
4th June 2003, 10:20 AM

Jay

You walk up to the Mudkip and ask if he has seen any Milotic around.
"No I haven't, but I've seen many Feebas in the lakes. I'm not saying there aren't any Milotic, but it's very rare to find one."
"Cool" you respond with a smirk. "Would you care to join me on my search?"
"No thanks i'm kinda getting busy for a race. The direction in where the Feebas lake is just a little north. I hope you have luck on your side."
"Well thanks for your help."

"Ok, thanks. Maybe if I see you again, you can join my team. " I told the Mudkip. I headed north to where the Feebas swarm was said to be located.

Ultimate Charizard
4th June 2003, 01:25 PM
Kadabra......nice, Well lets try the usual tactic.

Gengar use Shadowball as many times as nessecary to weaken it and then we will go for the Sleep Powder with Bulbasaur.

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 05:54 PM

Himo

You shoot a Lure Ball at the Croconaw. He is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and is quite an easy catch. Congratulations. You continue your adventure at the river, and you first notice a Staryu and a Goldeen swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?

Croconaw (M) Level 10

River

Ill keep looking around.

Matt
4th June 2003, 08:40 PM
Forgot once again.... Everyone gets one of each ball, except a master ball! So thats a: Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Crystal Ball, and Fast Ball!

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You decide to send out your Flygon to attack the Dewgong. Umm.. well you can't bite a Dewgong in the water if you're on land, and even if it will hurt your poor Flygon, you order it to Bite it still, so it dives in, and does so - Scaring the Qwilfish and Luvdisc off. The Dewgong counters back with an Ice Beam that affects your Flygon even more... Unfortunately, your Flygon can only be under water so long since it is affecting it very much, it is able to only get in one Faint Attack on the Dewgong before it must resurface, so it does so, and quickly gets out of the water, panting and panting from the harsh cold of the Ice Beam and the water itself. The Dewgong surfaces and is very mad at you, but you decide to throw the Ultra Ball anyway, and it is absorbed, as it shakes, and shakes, it is finally caught, as your new Dewgong in the Pokè Ball safely floats on top of the water. Congratulations!

Dewgong (M) Level 14

<Lake>

Dewgong - Headbutt, Growl, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Toxic.

I'll go to the Desert now.

~*~

Jay

You point and laugh at the Murkrow and Natu and walk on. Ya know, that wasn't very nice >:\. Anyway, you walk on in the forest. It starts to get really shady for some reason. You look up to see some Butterfree, Togetic, and Ledybas flying above you. What do you do?

Discothéque

You run as fast as you can to get away from that pokemon. Finally, you get away from it and you start to look for some other pokemon. It isn't long until you see a Walrein swimming in the water. What do you do?

Rachel

You call out Dieu to fly over that Flygon to use Dragon Claw. Dieu flies over the Flygon and slashes it with its claws. Flygon yells in pain as the claws go through it. Your two snake pokemon slither over towards Flygon and wraps around it. You then throw a Heavy Ball at Flygon. It is absorbed into the ball. It shakes a few moments and then stops. You caught a Flygon!! Congrats! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Lv. 20

Steve

You tell your Glalie to put some ice on that Miltank. It does so then you tell your pokemon to carry it back to its herd. But wait. Amy asks it to point towards its heard. She calls out her Pidgeotto so it can follow your pokemon so she can find the herd. Your pokemon bring it to its herd with the Pidgeotto not too far behind. Well you brought it back to its herd. The other Miltanks thank you. What do you do?

Amy

You ask the Miltank if it will point to its herd. It does so and you call out your Pidgeotto to follow Steve's pokemon. You run behind your Pidgeotto so it wouldn't get that far in front of you. When you finally catch up, the Miltank is in its herd again. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
The pokeballs that you have are as follows: Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Crystal Ball, and Fast Ball. So right now the amount you have are: Pokeball X4, Great Ball X2, Ultra Ball X2, Lure Ball X2, Stun Ball X2, Heavy Ball X2, Crystal Ball X2, and Fast Ball X2. I hope that helps!

You go into the desert. Apon entering you see a Magenton just floating around. What do you do?

CobaltDragon

You go up to them and ask them if they need help. They nod and you offer them a drink of water. They start slurping the water down. Looks like you really helped them! Then the ground begins to shake. Look, it's an Onix! What do you do?

PokeMaster Jay

You say to the Mudkip that if you see it again that you will consider it joining your team. You continue your way towards where the Feebas swarm was said to be. When you get to that place, you see many Feebases! They are all moving around and what not. What do you do?

Ultimate Charizard

You tell your Gengar to use Shadow Ball on it a few times to weaken it. It starts to use Shadow Ball a few times. Kadabra uses some of its Psychic powers on your Gengar. Gengar is hurt a little bit but continues with the Shadow Balls. Finally, it looks like it is weakened. Your Bulbasaur uses Sleep Powder on it. Kadabra falls asleep! What do you do now?

The_Legendary_Himo

You keep looking around the River with your new Croconaw in hand. You get a little further, then you stop. You look and see a Wailmer! What do you do?

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 08:45 PM

Discothéque

You run as fast as you can to get away from that pokemon. Finally, you get away from it and you start to look for some other pokemon. It isn't long until you see a Walrein swimming in the water. What do you do?

River

Aww, cute! But... no. I'll ask if it has seen Feebas or Milotic, and if it hasn't, I'll then ask if it has seen Spheal or Sealeo. If neither, I'll just continue on.

Rambunctious Jamirus
4th June 2003, 08:45 PM

Rambunctious Jamirus
The pokeballs that you have are as follows: Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Crystal Ball, and Fast Ball. So right now the amount you have are: Pokeball X4, Great Ball X2, Ultra Ball X2, Lure Ball X2, Stun Ball X2, Heavy Ball X2, Crystal Ball X2, and Fast Ball X2. I hope that helps!

You go into the desert. Apon entering you see a Magenton just floating around. What do you do?

Desert

Arashi and I will walk around the floating Magneton and continue. If the Magneton should attack us, the Typhlosion will use Ember right next to it and scare it away.

Matt
4th June 2003, 09:01 PM
Discothéque

You ask it if it has seen any Feebas or Milotic around lately. It shakes its head no on the Milotic but it points towards the swarm of Feebas that another trainer is currently at. You run over there to see a lot of Feebases. Just don't fight over which one to get with PMJ ;D. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk past the Magneton and continue on your journey in the desert. You then see a Anorith crawl by and a Mudkip in the distance. What do you do?

Tiamat
4th June 2003, 09:09 PM
You carefully walk away from the Machoke as you continue to walk around the east caverns. Walking into a few of the following rooms, you notice a Hitmontop spinning whilst a Tyrogue is watching while sitting on a rock. What would you like to do?

Eastern Caverns

continue on, and if i see any other pure fighting type pokemon just automaticly have me pass on them

Rambunctious Jamirus
4th June 2003, 09:09 PM

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk past the Magneton and continue on your journey in the desert. You then see a Anorith crawl by and a Mudkip in the distance. What do you do?

Desert

I will walk up to them and ask if they've seen any Flygons or Lairons. If they say yes, then walk in that direction. If no, continue walking around with Arashi. If they run away, then continue walking around.

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 09:10 PM

Discothéque

You ask it if it has seen any Feebas or Milotic around lately. It shakes its head no on the Milotic but it points towards the swarm of Feebas that another trainer is currently at. You run over there to see a lot of Feebases. Just don't fight over which one to get with PMJ ;D. What do you do?

River

First, I'll wave to Pokemaster Jay. That's the only polite thing to do! Then I'll send out my Absol, Sickle. I'll have him use his Scratch to swipe one of the Feebas out of the water and onto the ground, then I'll ask it if it wants to come with me. If it denies, I'll have Sickle use his best Leer at it until it agrees. Nice, no?

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 09:11 PM

The_Legendary_Himo

You keep looking around the River with your new Croconaw in hand. You get a little further, then you stop. You look and see a Wailmer! What do you do?

River
Ooooh.. a Wailmer that would be a nice addition to my team.. Ill go up to it and say hello.

Jay
4th June 2003, 09:32 PM

Jay

You point and laugh at the Murkrow and Natu and walk on. Ya know, that wasn't very nice >:\. Anyway, you walk on in the forest. It starts to get really shady for some reason. You look up to see some Butterfree, Togetic, and Ledybas flying above you. What do you do?

XD

As much as I want to save my last few slots for a couple that i'm looking for, I'll go after the Togetic.

Send out Troy the Arcanine - Let's start with a Take Down to get the Togetic on the ground for an easier attacking spot. Next, we'll shroud him in flames with a Flame Wheel, then end it with a Crunch. We'll then shoot a Great Ball at him

Nikolai
4th June 2003, 09:54 PM
Nikolai

Sending out Staryu, you ask it to use Thunder on the Cloyster. In a matter of seconds, Staryu sends a massive bolt at electricity at the Cloyster, as both him and the river become electricuted. The Cloyster gets ready to attack with a rage. What are you going to do now?

River

Uh-oh.. I'll have Staryu keep using thunder until the cloyster is weak. When its weak enough, or Staryu is just about to be Ko'd, Ill throw an ultraball at the Cloyster.

Sheik
4th June 2003, 10:15 PM

PokeMaster Jay

You say to the Mudkip that if you see it again that you will consider it joining your team. You continue your way towards where the Feebas swarm was said to be. When you get to that place, you see many Feebases! They are all moving around and what not. What do you do?

I continue to look at the Feebas, trying to see past them, and deep into the water, for a sign of a Milotic.

DarkPrincess
4th June 2003, 11:01 PM
Rachel

You call out Dieu to fly over that Flygon to use Dragon Claw. Dieu flies over the Flygon and slashes it with its claws. Flygon yells in pain as the claws go through it. Your two snake pokemon slither over towards Flygon and wraps around it. You then throw a Heavy Ball at Flygon. It is absorbed into the ball. It shakes a few moments and then stops. You caught a Flygon!! Congrats! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Lv. 20

YES!!! *cuddles the Flygon to death* ^.^ Now, I think I'll take my new prettyful Flygon with me to the River.

Jay
4th June 2003, 11:05 PM
Okay I thought Matt was going to update again but a storm passed by him, so i'll update

Tiamat

You ignore and continue searching around the East Caverns for something you like that isn't Fighting. In the following room, you see a Mightyene and two Poochyena howling at something at the top of the cieling. What would you like to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

"Have you seen any Flygon around lately?"
"No... apparently Flygon's have become a lot more scarce around here since most of them have been caught by other trainers."
"What about Lairon's?"
"There's a few of them in the southern direction"
"Thanks"
You continue in a southerly direction. Along the way you notice two Numel. What would you like to do?

Discothéque

You wave at Pokemaster Jay, and he notices you and he waves back. You then send out Sickle to Scratch up one of the Feebas on to land.
"Would you like to join me?" you ask.
"NO!" the Feebas exclaims back.
You ask your Sickle to use Leer, as a fiery glow from the eyes makes the Feebas finally say
"Alright! Alright! You win." oO
What ball would you like to throw?

Himo

"Hello" you say to the Wailmer.
"Errrrr hi!!" he replies back.
What would you like to do next?

Nikolai

You keep asking Staryu to send massive lightning strikes straight at the Cloyster.
"Gahhhh" he keeps screeching, as his rage becomes even more infuriating, but he appears to be really weak. You decide to throw the Ultra Ball, and the Cloyster is abosrbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades indicating a safe capture. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Cloyster (M) Level 14

Jay

You notice Discothéque waving at you. And you decide to wave back in a nice manner. Back to your capturing, you try to see past the Feebas, looking for any Milotic. Unfortunately, you have no luck, as you continue to see Feebas swimming everywhere in the lake. What are you going to do now?

Rachel

You're lucky Matt updated -_- J/k :)

Happy with your new Flygon capture, you head towards the river in search of new Pokémon. On arrival, you see a Psyduck swimming in the river freely. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
4th June 2003, 11:10 PM

Rachel

You're lucky Matt updated -_- J/k :)

Happy with your new Flygon capture, you head towards the lake in search of new Pokémon. On arrival, you see a Psyduck swimming in the river freely. What would you like to do?

(River)

XD I'd hope so :P *pets the Flygon* I shall name her, Diona ^.^;;

I'll ask the Psyduck if it happens to know a good direction to find any Kabutops.

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 11:10 PM

Discothéque

You wave at Pokemaster Jay, and he notices you and he waves back. You then send out Sickle to Scratch up one of the Feebas on to land.
"Would you like to join me?" you ask.
"NO!" the Feebas exclaims back.
You ask your Sickle to use Leer, as a fiery glow from the eyes makes the Feebas finally say
"Alright! Alright! You win." oO
What ball would you like to throw?

River

I'll capture it with a Pokéball. And, if I can use items I got from Dragon Tamers on captured Pocket Monsters, I'll evolve it into a Milotic with one of my two Genetic Accelerator Genes. If I can, I'll ask one of the Feebas if they've seen any Spheal or Sealeo. I'll do the same if I can't evolve my new Feebas into a Milotic also. If no such luck as them seeing any, I'll just continue on, hopefully to find one.

Edit ~ Put "involve" instead of "evolve".

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 11:13 PM

Himo

"Hello" you say to the Wailmer.
"Errrrr hi!!" he replies back.
What would you like to do next?

River

Would you like to join my pokemon team?

If it wants to ill use a pokeball on it, then Ill head to the south caverns. If not Ill still just head to the south caverns. Im interested in all this talk about a mysterious pond.

pokemasterfrank
5th June 2003, 12:28 AM
Jay
You send out your Arcanine and command it to attack the Togetic. Quickly, in an orange-blur, the Legendary Pokemon sped towards the Togetic and pounced on it, using a Take Down. The Togetic began to squirm, suprised by the attack. Then, a ring of fire rose from teh ground, enveloping the Togetic. A soft cry was heard, and then the flames subsided. Togetic began to wave it's fingers in the air. Arcanine ran up and bit into Togetic, the negitive energy crackling in Arcanine's mouth, surging into Togetic's wound. You quickly throw the Great Ball before the Metronome finished and you capture the Togetic.

You caught Lv. 15 Male Togetic

Rachel
You walk up to the yellow duck Pokemon and ask it if it knows where to find a Kabotops. At first it stares at you blankly, its eyes wide open. Then, it bent over, staring into your eyes closer. Sweatdrops form on your forehead, as you wonder if this Psyduck is trying to hynotize you. Then, it puts it's hands on its hand, cocks its head, and lets out a loud "PSI YAI YAI". You jump and realize that this was just a waste of time. You walk away and try to search for a Kabutops elsewhere. But then, you notice that the Psyduck is following you, hands on head. You decide to leave it as it as, as long as its not getting in your way. Then, on the riverside, you see a Squirtle soaking its feet, and splashing a Totodile that's swimming. What do you do?

Discothéque
You cannot use DT items at the Crystal Caves Capture Center
You toss the Pokeball at the Feeba, and a red beam of light envelops it, sucking it into the round capture device.

You caught Lv. 6 Female Feeba

You continue on, hoping to find some Pokemon that would be worth capturing. As you wander around, you find Magikarp flopping around on the ground, slowly suffocating in the open air. What do you do?

Himo
You ask it if it would like to join your team. The Wailmer thinks for a moment, and then begins to swim away, obviously trying to avoid you. You shrug and journey over to the Southern Caves. As you walk in, you notice that the caves are quite damp. The water drips from the ceiling, sounding off a drip or a drop every few seconds. After a few minutes of wandering, the drip-drop sound drives you mad. You yell out in frustration, and an Abra falls over, from behind a rock! What do you do?

Interpol HQ
5th June 2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Pokemasterfrank

Himo
You ask it if it would like to join your team. The Wailmer thinks for a moment, and then begins to swim away, obviously trying to avoid you. You shrug and journey over to the Southern Caves. As you walk in, you notice that the caves are quite damp. The water drips from the ceiling, sounding off a drip or a drop every few seconds. After a few minutes of wandering, the drip-drop sound drives you mad. You yell out in frustration, and an Abra falls over, from behind a rock! What do you do?

South Caves

Stupid *bleep* dripping... Mental note; buy Mp3 player before next time I come to the south caves.

*still very iritated about the dripping* *points at the abra* yeah you better fall out from behind that rock...

I leave the abra alone and keep searching for that mysterious pond

Jay
5th June 2003, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by Frank

Jay

You send out your Arcanine and command it to attack the Togetic. Quickly, in an orange-blur, the Legendary Pokemon sped towards the Togetic and pounced on it, using a Take Down. The Togetic began to squirm, suprised by the attack. Then, a ring of fire rose from teh ground, enveloping the Togetic. A soft cry was heard, and then the flames subsided. Togetic began to wave it's fingers in the air. Arcanine ran up and bit into Togetic, the negitive energy crackling in Arcanine's mouth, surging into Togetic's wound. You quickly throw the Great Ball before the Metronome finished and you capture the Togetic.

You caught Lv. 15 Male Togetic

Yay :)

I dunno what I was doing in the forest first anyway. I'll head to the meadow

Himo

You continue looking for this mysterious pond. Of course you are yet to see it, and searching high and dry for it. You then notice a Jynx with a few Smoochum in the following room. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 01:02 AM

CobaltDragon

You go up to them and ask them if they need help. They nod and you offer them a drink of water. They start slurping the water down. Looks like you really helped them! Then the ground begins to shake. Look, it's an Onix! What do you do?

<desert>

I ask Feraligatr [advisor] whether on not the Onix poses a threat, if so, I get my Gyarados and we protect the recovering Donphan and Phanpy ^^ If not, I ask if either the Phanpy or Donphan wants to join my team

Interpol HQ
5th June 2003, 01:03 AM

Himo
You continue looking for this mysterious pond. Of course you are yet to see it, and searching high and dry for it. You then notice a Jynx with a few Smoochum in the following room. What would you like to do?

South Caves

*shivers* This could be unpleasent.
I go up to them and ask if they know of any ponds in the caves.

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 02:58 AM
Ill catch Kadbra with an Ultra Ball then continue on with Gengar tracking Umbreon

Jay
5th June 2003, 05:08 AM
Originally Posted by Frank

Im going to have to get back to you on this one, since I'm almost positive that the Gene is also a CCCC item - They're at the Goldenrod Tower also, and all the items there are for AC and CC but I could be wrong

CobaltDragon

"Is the Onix a threat"
"Nope he doesn't seem to be.."
You then walk up to the Donphan and Phanpy if they would like to join. The Donphan backs of a bit, but the Phanpy seems a little curious.
"How cute, it seems the Phanpy wants to join."
What would you like to do?

Himo

Asking the Jynx/Smoochum if they've seen a pond in the cavern, they point in the northern direction. Thanking them, you run away from the petrifying Pokémon. In the following room, you can feel dampness on the floor, and you also see a Nuzleaf a little further in the room. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

Can I call you Gav? (That's your name right?)

You throw the Ultra Ball at the Kadabra, she is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades indicating another catch. Congratulations!! You continue further into the caverns for an Umbreon. In the following room, you notice Murkrow flying around the room. What would you like to do?

Kadabra (F) Level 18

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 05:18 AM

[b]CobaltDragon

"Is the Onix a threat"
"Nope he doesn't seem to be.."
You then walk up to the Donphan and Phanpy if they would like to join. The Donphan backs of a bit, but the Phanpy seems a little curious.
"How cute, it seems the Phanpy wants to join."
What would you like to do?

<Desert>

I happily throw a Pokeball at the Phanpy

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 05:31 AM
Ignore the Murkrow, and yeah u can just call me Gav.

Jay
5th June 2003, 05:37 AM
CobaltDragon

You hold out the Poké Ball for Phanpy to go in. She is absorbed and successfully captured. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Phanpy (F) Level 10

Gav

Thanks, that's better

Ignoring the Murkrow that are flying around the dark room, the next room appears to be a dead end, you can either choose to go left or right. You then can hear the cry of an Umbreon coming from the left, and the cry of something else that is unidentifiable coming from the right. You decide to head to the left, and there is an Umbreon! What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 05:39 AM
There we go.

Usual Tactic please.

Ill use Charmeleon to weaken it with Flamethrower before using Bulba's sleep powder. Catch with an Ultra Ball.

Then ill move off to investigate that unknown sound.

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 05:49 AM

CobaltDragon

You hold out the Poké Ball for Phanpy to go in. She is absorbed and successfully captured. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Phanpy (F) Level 10

You can call me CD to make it easier for you

^^ I continue on exploring the desert

Jay
5th June 2003, 05:51 AM
Gav

Sending out Charmeleon, you ask for a Flamethrower. He nods, and the tough Charmeleon sends a fury of flames towards the defenseless Umbreon, as all it can do is stand there since it can't get close enough to your Charmeleon. You then send out your Bulbasaur and ask him for a sleep powder - Spores are sent flying at the Umbreon, and he gets a little drowsy, since the flared body appears to have burned some of the spores. No matter, you still throw the Ultra Ball, and the Umbreon is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes and another successful capture for Gav. Congratulations!! You head into the other direction to check out the noise. In the room you can see a Typhlosion that's screeching at something in the corner! o.O What would you like to do?

Umbreon (M) Level 11

CD

Okay :)

You continue to explore the desert with your advisor, and you see a Vulpix over by a few rocks. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 05:56 AM
Hmm, Typhlosion would be nice *prepares Marshtomp* but first let ask Charmeleon to light up the room and see what it is. Maybe Typhlosion wont feel too threatened by another fire type.

Jay
5th June 2003, 05:58 AM
Gav

You prepare Marshtomp, ready to attack the Typhlosion, but you instead send out your Charmeleon to check what's in the corner. Typhlosion looks at the Charmeleon, and it appears to be crying. Charmeleon walks over to the corner, and you notice a very bruised Ninetales. What are you going to do now?

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 06:03 AM
Hmmm....i dont really like catching upset or badly injured pokemon.

*Places a Pokeball on the ground for Ninetales and Releases Marshtomp* Just in case we are attacked.

Also places an Ultra ball on the ground for Typhlosion.

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 06:24 AM

CD

Okay :)

You continue to explore the desert with your advisor, and you see a Vulpix over by a few rocks. What would you like to do?

I head towards the Vulpix

BTW, is there a limit to the number of captured Pokemon? and is there a Day Care center anywhere in PCG?

Jay
5th June 2003, 06:25 AM
Gav

You carefully place a Poké Ball just a little away from the Nintetales. The Ninetales tries to look at your Charmeleon and he smiles. The Ninetales smiles back, and puts her paw on the Poké Ball and she goes in. Congratulations! You send out Marshtomp and the Typhlosion is still crying a little bit. The Marshtomp acts silly to try and cheer him up, and he just smirks. The Charmeleon joins in with Marshtomp and he cracks a smile, and eventually he starts laughing. The Typhlosion happily enters the Ultra Ball, he is also absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Typhlosion (M) Level 13
Ninetales (F) Level 16

CD

The most amount of Captees you're allowed is 15. The closest thing to a daycare center here is the breeding center, which goes by its name. If you're looking for a place to raise their levels, then maybe the Crystal Caves Battledome or the Poke Zoo Battle Tower is somewhere you'd prefer to go to

You walk over to Vulpix and he backs of slowly
"Hmm it appears this Vulpix doesn't like strangers."
What are you going to do now?

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 06:32 AM
Im gonna head to the meadow for a while.

Jay
5th June 2003, 06:48 AM
Gav

Heading towards the Meadow, you can see the lush and tall grass with many orchids. You start searching around the area with your new and old captees. Looking in the grass, you can see a few Magnemite, and an Electrike spying on them. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 06:49 AM
No thanks, not interested in those....keep going

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 06:49 AM

CD

The most amount of Captees you're allowed is 15. The closest thing to a daycare center here is the breeding center, which goes by its name. If you're looking for a place to raise their levels, then maybe the Crystal Caves Battledome or the Poke Zoo Battle Tower is somewhere you'd prefer to go to

You walk over to Vulpix and he backs of slowly
"Hmm it appears this Vulpix doesn't like strangers."
What are you going to do now?

<desert>

Eh... I'm bored of the desert now, I want to go to the southern caverns please

Jay
5th June 2003, 06:53 AM
CD

That was quick ;_;

You quickly leave the desert, as you and Feraligatr head to the South Caverns. In the first room, you see a Wynaut chatting with a Smoochum on a crystal rock. What would you like to do?

Gav

You walk away from those and continue along. You make your way up a hill, and you see a Clefairy and a Togepi sitting near a tree. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 06:55 AM
Nah, keep going once again.

Jay
5th June 2003, 07:01 AM
Gav

Ignoring the Pokémon sitting by the tree, you continue onwards in search for more. In the distance, you can see two Loudred screeching at a Pikachu. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 07:44 AM

CD

That was quick ;_;

You quickly leave the desert, as you and Feraligatr head to the South Caverns. In the first room, you see a Wynaut chatting with a Smoochum on a crystal rock. What would you like to do?

<sth caverns>

Just for fun, I let Cleffa out and she runs up to them doing the cutest Charm ever....^^

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 08:01 AM
Exactly what i was looking for.

Send out Aron and Swampert.

Use Surf and Earthquake to weaken them both and Ultra ball them both.

Ill end my catching for now after that. have to take stock of the balls i have left.

Although ill be heading back to the desert when i resume.

Jay
5th June 2003, 08:08 AM
CD

Sending out Cleffa, you ask for a Charm attack on both of them. Cleffa nods and does so, and the Wynaut and the Smoochum fall in love. Aww how cute :) Suddenly, you see a Jynx emerge from the darkness of the caverns shadows. What are you going to do?

Gav

Just a question but are you attacking both Loudred or one of the Loudred and the Pikachu? :confused:

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 08:41 AM
Sorry i misread. I want One Loudred and one Pikachu.

Let my pokemon attack the Loudred, help the pika and while catching one Loudred the pika may join me by choice. If not attack it too ;) Mwahahaha

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 09:06 AM

CD

Sending out Cleffa, you ask for a Charm attack on both of them. Cleffa nods and does so, and the Wynaut and the Smoochum fall in love. Aww how cute :) Suddenly, you see a Jynx emerge from the darkness of the caverns shadows. What are you going to do?

<sth caverns>

I tell Cleffa to run back to me to see if the Wynaut or Smoochum will follow...what will the Jynx do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
5th June 2003, 09:10 AM
Rambunctious Jamirus

"Have you seen any Flygon around lately?"
"No... apparently Flygon's have become a lot more scarce around here since most of them have been caught by other trainers."
"What about Lairon's?"
"There's a few of them in the southern direction"
"Thanks"
You continue in a southerly direction. Along the way you notice two Numel. What would you like to do? [/color][/center]

Desert

I will walk around the Numels and continue to where the Lairons are. If they attack, then we both run ^-^

Jay
5th June 2003, 09:35 AM
Gav

Meanie.

Sending out Aron and Swampert, you ask them to use Earthquake and Surf respectively. They nod as they do so; Aron sends a powerful shake through the ground that strikes both the Pikachu and the Loudred. One of the Loudred runs off in fear. Next, a huge tidal wave heads straight towards them both, as water isn't the only thing that they're drenched in: So is fear. You throw your last two Ultra Ball's at them both, and they go in. The Ultra Ball's shake, and both of the lights fade indicating two successful catches. Congratulations!

[i]Pikachu (F) Level 9
Loudred (M) Level 12

CD

"It looks like the Jynx may send us to sleep with Lovely Kisses! We have to get away from here unless you want to attempt to catch her."
Your Cleffa runs back but the Wynaut and Smoochum are busy kissing, but the Jynx comes closser. What are you going to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk around the Numel's and continue along the path where the Lairon's may rest. Continuing to walk, you notice a Ninetales playing with two Vulpix in the sand. What would you like to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
5th June 2003, 09:39 AM

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk around the Numel's and continue along the path where the Lairon's may rest. Continuing to walk, you notice a Ninetales playing with two Vulpix in the sand. What would you like to do?

Desert

I'll send Arashi up to ask if we're going the right way to find Lairons. If they run away, keep walking south. If they say yes, keep walking. If they say no, then ask where the Lairons are and walk in that direction.

CobaltDragon
5th June 2003, 10:00 AM

CD

"It looks like the Jynx may send us to sleep with Lovely Kisses! We have to get away from here unless you want to attempt to catch her."
Your Cleffa runs back but the Wynaut and Smoochum are busy kissing, but the Jynx comes closser. What are you going to do?

Ok.....I think I'll just slink off and search the sth caverns more...I don't want to stay here any longer..I let Cleffa jump up onto my shoulder and get away from them

Wolfsong
5th June 2003, 10:02 AM

Amy

You ask the Miltank if it will point to its herd. It does so and you call out your Pidgeotto to follow Steve's pokemon. You run behind your Pidgeotto so it wouldn't get that far in front of you. When you finally catch up, the Miltank is in its herd again. What do you do?

Meadow

I will go with Steve to the Eastern Caverns.

Dark Dragonite
5th June 2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Nala98
Meadow

I will go with Steve to the Eastern Caverns.

Meadow

I agree with this, I would like to stay with Amy for a while, and I may have to go in a little bit, so if it's ok, just assume I stay with her, and pass pokes by.

Discothéque
5th June 2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Discothéque
You toss the Pokeball at the Feeba, and a red beam of light envelops it, sucking it into the round capture device.

You caught Lv. 6 Female Feeba

You continue on, hoping to find some Pokemon that would be worth capturing. As you wander around, you find Magikarp flopping around on the ground, slowly suffocating in the open air. What do you do?

River

Aww... I'll help as many there are flopping around on the ground. I'll also send out Sickle to perform a gentle Scratch to put them back into the water also, but make sure he doesn't hurt them. (That is, if there's more than one. I have no clue.) I'll then ask if it/they is/are okay. Then I'll continue on.

(Okay, get back to me when you know if I can evolve my Feebas into Milotic with a Genetic Accelerator Gene. Actually, I got one from Dragon Tamers and the other from the Goldenrod Tower, if that helps.)

Sheik
5th June 2003, 11:04 AM

Jay

You notice Discothéque waving at you. And you decide to wave back in a nice manner. Back to your capturing, you try to see past the Feebas, looking for any Milotic. Unfortunately, you have no luck, as you continue to see Feebas swimming everywhere in the lake. What are you going to do now?[/color][/center]

I will try once more to look for a Milotic. I will search everwhere the Feebas are. If not a one comes about, I will go for the closest Feebas possible, and ask if SHE would like to join me.

Ultimate Charizard
5th June 2003, 12:08 PM
Hmm, looks like im all outta Pokeballs.

Ill have to wait till i head to the desert.

Interpol HQ
5th June 2003, 05:45 PM

Himo

Asking the Jynx/Smoochum if they've seen a pond in the cavern, they point in the northern direction. Thanking them, you run away from the petrifying Pokémon. In the following room, you can feel dampness on the floor, and you also see a Nuzleaf a little further in the room. What would you like to do?

South Caves

I ask the Nuzleaf if it has seen a pond here, ans if so where can i find it.

Jay
6th June 2003, 09:34 PM
Rambunctious Jamirus

You send out Arashi to go ask them if you're heading in the right direction. They nod their head, indicating that you are. As you continue a little further in the southerly direction, you eventually come across a bunch of Aron and Lairon! This is your chance. What would you like to do?

CD

Jynx makes you feel uncomfortable, so you decide to head around the South Caverns a little more. In the following room, you notice two Abra that are sleeping. What would you like to do

Amy/Steve

You both head to the East Caverns together. You look around in the first room, and you notice two Machoke and a Machamp. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

I've talked with Amy, and yes you can use your Accelerator Gene you got from the GT on the Feebas

Being kind, you send your Pokémon out to gently scratch all the Magikarp back into the water. They're happy for you, but suddenly, two of them turn into Gyarados! They fly over towards you, as you slightly tremble, fearing what they'll do. They appear to be very kind to you; So you decide to gently pat both of them. Seems like you made two friends. What would you like to do now?

Jay

You look around one more time for a Milotic, but again, you've come up with no luck. You walk over the closest Female Feebas and ask her if she would like to join you, and she nervously nods. What are you going to do?

Gav

Okay well come back when you have more Poké Balls

Himo

You ask the Nuzleaf if it has seen a pond around here... but suddenly, you seem to fall through the damp ground! You screech as you fear the worst will happen, but you appear to have landed in a pond. Could this be it? In the water you notice a heard of Magikarp. Is this really the lake you've been trying to look for all along? What are you going to do now?

Interpol HQ
6th June 2003, 09:40 PM

Himo

You ask the Nuzleaf if it has seen a pond around here... but suddenly, you seem to fall through the damp ground! You screech as you fear the worst will happen, but you appear to have landed in a pond. Could this be it? In the water you notice a heard of Magikarp. Is this really the lake you've been trying to look for all along? What are you going to do now?

South Caves

I say hello to the Magikarp, then I bring out Tide (my lapras) just incase we run into any hostile pokemon. Ill also look around here for other pokemon.

Wolfsong
6th June 2003, 09:44 PM

[b]Amy/Steve

You both head to the East Caverns together. You look around in the first room, and you notice two Machoke and a Machamp. What are you going to do?

Eastern Caverns

We'll continue on looking

CobaltDragon
6th June 2003, 09:49 PM

CD

Jynx makes you feel uncomfortable, so you decide to head around the South Caverns a little more. In the following room, you notice two Abra that are sleeping. What would you like to do

<Sth Caverns>

Let them be and continue on looking

Silver_Umbreon
6th June 2003, 09:51 PM

Jay

You look around one more time for a Milotic, but again, you've come up with no luck. You walk over the closest Female Feebas and ask her if she would like to join you, and she nervously nods. What are you going to do?

I will gladly throw a Pokeball at her.

(This is Pokemaster Jay. I changed my name. How do you like it?)

Rambunctious Jamirus
6th June 2003, 10:15 PM

Rambunctious Jamirus

You send out Arashi to go ask them if you're heading in the right direction. They nod their head, indicating that you are. As you continue a little further in the southerly direction, you eventually come across a bunch of Aron and Lairon! This is your chance. What would you like to do?

Desert

Send out Arashi to see if he can separate a Lairon from the bunch and then use Earthquake on it and an Ember. Then, I will throw an Ultra Ball.
If Arashi cannot separate one, then chase after them and attack one of the Lairons with the two attacks mentioned above and then throw an Ultra Ball.

Discothéque
6th June 2003, 10:29 PM

[b]Discothéque

I've talked with Amy, and yes you can use your Accelerator Gene you got from the GT on the Feebas

Being kind, you send your Pokémon out to gently scratch all the Magikarp back into the water. They're happy for you, but suddenly, two of them turn into Gyarados! They fly over towards you, as you slightly tremble, fearing what they'll do. They appear to be very kind to you; So you decide to gently pat both of them. Seems like you made two friends. What would you like to do now?

River

Aww... I'll ask both of them if they'd like to come with me. I'll catch on in a Great Ball and one in a Heavy Ball if they decide to come with me. Before I leave, I'll use one of my Accelerator Genes on my Feebas, evolving her into Milotic. Then I'll continue on down the river.

Pichu
7th June 2003, 08:02 AM
sigh~ sooner or later, I have to ask...

How'd do I play this?
and
Where do I start?

I read first 5 pages.. (not posts) and I really don't know how to play this. :confused: :(

Jay
7th June 2003, 08:31 AM
Himo

You say "Hi" to the Magikarp, as you get on Lapras and search the pond instead. However, the only thing you see are Magikarp. Strange, but suddenly, on the land, you see a Houndoom emerge from the darkness. What are you going to do?

Amy

Continuing to look around the caverns together, you avoid the Machoke and the Machamp and head into the following room. There's a hole in the cieling which provides a fair bit of light. You see two Bagon in the center of the light! What are you going to do?

CD

You ignore the Abra and continue to search around a little more for Pokémon you'd rather catch. Heading into the following section of the caverns, you notice a forked path. Which way would you like to go? Left or right? The right way appears to be a little darker

Jay

It's cool 8)

You throw the Poke Ball at the Feebas as she goes in. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Feebas (F) Level 10

Rambunctious Jamirus

Sending out Arashi, you ask him to seperate a Lairon from the bunch. He tries his best but he can't seem to do so - All of them appeared to be bunched together tightly. You order him to use an Earthquake on all of them, as they all shake they lose an impecable amount of damage. They also appear to be a little shaken up from the attack. Arashi then follows up with an Ember on one of the Lairos, as his metal armour becomes too hot for him to handle as he furiously seperates from the pack trying to escape. Quickly throwing the Ultra Ball, he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and the light fades. Congratulations! What are you going to do now?

Lairon (M) Level 12

Discothéque

You ask the two Gyarados if they want to come with you, and they both nod happily. You give them an each a ball to go into. Congratulations! You caught two Gyarados. Next, you send out your Feebas, and you decide to use the Accelerator Gene on it. The Feebas glows strangely for the moment - A strange white glow as your Feebas changes shape due to evolution. The light fades as your Feebas has successfully evolved into a Milotic! Congratulations. You continue along down the river. In the water you notice two Psyduck swimming. What would you like to do?

Gyarados (M) Level 16
Gyarados (F) Level 16

Cyndaquil

LOL. Don't worry~ You could have asked soon :yes:

You start with picking a location you choose to go to in your very first post :yes: Nothing else :no: One of the best of all workers in the world that work here will update ya with a few Pokémon :yes: You reply back if you want to either catch one of them or run away. You need to state the current loaction of where you're at in the post and you need to quote the worker. Not many people do that :no: You start with five balls (3 Pokeballs, 1 Great and 1 Ultra Ball) and 5 special balls of your choice (they consist of Fast, Heavy, Lure, Stun and Crystal Balls). That's pretty self explanitory, anything else just ask :yes: :wave:

CobaltDragon
7th June 2003, 08:38 AM

CD

You ignore the Abra and continue to search around a little more for Pokémon you'd rather catch. Heading into the following section of the caverns, you notice a forked path. Which way would you like to go? Left or right? The right way appears to be a little darker

<sth caverns>

I'll go the right way

Jay
7th June 2003, 08:41 AM
CD

You head into the right path, as you can no longer see anything visible but the light from fire ahead... Fire? This looks like a Pokémon. The fire appears to be getting closer, and closer. Soon enough, the figure is revealed to be a Houndour! What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
7th June 2003, 09:00 AM

CD

You head into the right path, as you can no longer see anything visible but the light from fire ahead... Fire? This looks like a Pokémon. The fire appears to be getting closer, and closer. Soon enough, the figure is revealed to be a Houndour! What would you like to do?

Time to catch it :)

I get my Gyarados out and it uses Water Pulse on it