PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)



Pages : [1] 2 3

pokemasterfrank
19th May 2003, 09:25 PM
In celebration of our 500th post, a new thread of the CCCC will be opened!!! Thanks to all who participated and thanks to the workers! You all made this place quite a success!


The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center

Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix and Nala98


The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…
--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.
--------------------

Locations
Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumor that powerful Pokemon live there…

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.
--------------------
Post Form
<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

You MUST post any Captees you want to keep in this topic with your first few posts, and forfieting your one Master Ball. Otherwise, your captees will be considered illegal.

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.
--------------------
You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).
--------------------

List of Links
The Crystal Caves Battledome (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9883)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10088)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owners- Link 10, Pokemasterfrank

Workers- Aipom of Doom, Faithless

Wolfsong
19th May 2003, 09:31 PM
As much as I hate to do it, I will release my horsea Sebastian. Level 6 Male Horesea that knows: Bubble, Hidden Power Electricity, Ice Beam.

Then I will let my new absol Wa Ya out of his ultra ball and together we will continue to explore the Eastern Caverns

DarkPrincess
19th May 2003, 09:41 PM
I would now like to visit the North Caverns

Jay
19th May 2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Matt

You walk off from that pokemon. You go into the next room. It is very dark. You take a step but don't finish it. You fell into a hole! When you finally get to the bottom, you can see a sparkling lake. You go over to the lake. You look in it to see a Kingdra! What do you do?

[East Caverns]

Okay ^_^ Very happy I found him

*Brings out Zap the Electabuzz*

Okay, like, jump in water then, like, electrecute the vvater. Okies? Then like, run over to Kingdra, Thunderpunch it, then like, do it again, then let's take our chance with like, a Lure Ball XD

That was lame

Electrecute Water ~ Thunderpunch ~ Thunderpunch (Lure Ball)


Matt

You ignore the pokemon in the room then you decide to go into the next. It's a dark room that echoes quite easily. You hear something in the darkness... it appears to be a Medicham crushing rocks. What would you like to do?

Amy

You release your Horsea, Sebastian into the small pond nearby. You thank it for the fun times you both shared as you both wave an continue your own paths. You let Wa Ya out of his Ultra Ball, nudging at your leg, as you enter the Eastern Caverns together again. When you enter you see a Carvanha watching you. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You decide to head to the North Caverns now, after your fun adventures in the East Caverns. When you enter the caverns, you notice a Snorunt nearby. What would you like to do?

Matt
19th May 2003, 10:28 PM
Matt

You ignore the pokemon in the room then you decide to go into the next. It's a dark room that echoes quite easily. You hear something in the darkness... it appears to be a Medicham crushing rocks. What would you like to do?

^- Posted by Jay

<East Caverns>

I guess I can get that. Go Sneasel! Lv. 7! Try a Leer. Then a Surf. Don't faint it though >_>. Then throw a Ultra Ball.

Oh and I would like to release my Houndour please. thanks :D


Jay

You call out your Electabuzz. It goes into the water and puts lightning energy into the water. Kingdra spits water at the Electabuzz. Electabuzz feels almost nothing and hits Kingdra with a Thunderpunch. Kingdra falls into the water. You throw a Lure Ball. The ball falls into the water. Electabuzz retreaves it for you. You caught a Kingdra. What do you do now?

Kingdra (F) Lv. 15

Wolfsong
19th May 2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Amy

You release your Horsea, Sebastian into the small pond nearby. You thank it for the fun times you both shared as you both wave an continue your own paths. You let Wa Ya out of his Ultra Ball, nudging at your leg, as you enter the Eastern Caverns together again. When you enter you see a Carvanha watching you. What would you like to do?
[/B]

East Caverns

I think we will leave it alone and go to the desert

classy_cat18
19th May 2003, 10:47 PM
I'm going to the South Caverns. Oh, and I'm keeping the following Pokemon:

Wiseguy (Noctowl): L4 Male
Jade (Scyther): L11 Female

Avian Freeze
19th May 2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Tyler

You feed Porygon some food. Porygon starts to chow down on it. You call out your Eevee and tell it to use a Charm attack. Eevee does so. Porygon doesn't seem to care that Eevee used Charm on it. Eevee runs and tackles the Porygon in the side. Porygon is pulled away from the food. It gets up and then falls back down to the ground. You throw a pokeball at the Poryong. Porygon is absorbed into the ball. It shakes for a few moments and then stops. You caught a Porygon! What do you do next?

[Meadow]

Yay =). I think I'll go to the South Caverns now.

Reptilius Pyrus
19th May 2003, 10:58 PM
Reptilius Pyrus

You kindly thank the Sneasel. Then you ask it if it wants to come on your party. Sneasel shakes its head yes!! You should use a pokeball now! What do you do?

<South Caverns>

I'll use a Pokeball on it, then.

Tiamat
20th May 2003, 12:17 AM
You use your amazing technique of not using an attack, and you lay your eyes on the leader. You both stare at eachother ominously as you get ready to throw your Ultra Ball, supposingly thinking its mind is "drained". You throw it, catching the Absol off guard and goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes but at the last second it breaks free! The leader is infuriated as it is ready to attack you! Oh no. What will you do!?

Eastern caverns

ok, lets start my game on V 2.0

I quickly looked very scared from something behind absol, and point and yell " Latias " behind absol to get him off guard

Jay
20th May 2003, 04:37 AM
Originally Posted by Matt

You call out your Electabuzz. It goes into the water and puts lightning energy into the water. Kingdra spits water at the Electabuzz. Electabuzz feels almost nothing and hits Kingdra with a Thunderpunch. Kingdra falls into the water. You throw a Lure Ball. The ball falls into the water. Electabuzz retreaves it for you. You caught a Kingdra. What do you do now?

Thanks so much :)

I'll continue my final search in the Desert


Matt

You decide to release Houndour, getting out your Pokeball as you wave your goodbyes. Suddenly, Medicham runs after Houndour and decides to chase it out frightened as it panics and leaves like lightning out of the East Caverns sorry if that was a harsh goodbye ; (

Medicham then has its eyes set on you, you decide to release your Sneasel, and order it to use Leer. Sneasel's eyes glow furiously as Medicham has its defense weakened, but then it starts charging for you! You quickly tell Sneasel to use Surf, and it does so, sending out a powerful blast of water that hits Sneasel in the weak spot, falling to the ground. You then throw an Ultra Ball, and Medicham goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and at the last moment when it was about to break free, the light went out. Congratulations! You caught a Medicham

Medicham (F) Lv 16

What would you like to do? Even though I think you know what you're going to come across next ;) (Stupid me thought that you were done fighting Medicham)

Amy

You leave him alone, and decide to go to the desert. Upon arriving, you notice a Piloswine sniffing around on the ground. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

Okay ^_^

You head to the South Caverns. When you enter the first room, you notice a little pond, and notice two Starmie having a water fight. What would you like to do?

Tyler

Happy with your new catch, you decide to head to the South Caverns. You search around in there for a bit, until you notice a Charmander. What would you like to do?

Reptilius Pyrus

You eventually decide to throw your Pokeball at Sneasel, and he goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and it appears to have trouble getting out as the light slowly fades. Congratulations! You have caught a Sneasel

Sneasel (M) Lv6

What would you like to do next?

Tiamat

Thank you for stating your location :)

You try another of your sneaky tricks to try and capture the Absol. You put on a scared like expression as you yell "Latias!" and hopefully the Absol would be tricked. The Absol leader stops and looks around the place, confused as it can't see the dreaded thing that he fears. He appears to be off guard now. What would you like to do next?

DarkPrincess
20th May 2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You decide to head to the North Caverns now, after your fun adventures in the East Caverns. When you enter the caverns, you notice a Snorunt nearby. What would you like to do?

(North Caverns)

I'll run away

Knight of Time
20th May 2003, 08:21 AM
Hi!

Here is my current status:

Meadow

Anyway, I want to tell the Zigzagoon that neither me or Mystic will hurt it at all. If the Zigzagoon decides to come out again, I am going to ask it if it has seen any Manectric (or Electrike). Just incase the Zigzagoon is still scared, I'm just going to thank it anyway and continue looking.

Wolfsong
20th May 2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
T
Amy

You leave him alone, and decide to go to the desert. Upon arriving, you notice a Piloswine sniffing around on the ground. What would you like to do?

Desert

I will leave it alone and continue on looking

Dark Dragonite
20th May 2003, 09:21 AM
Steve

You avoid the Absol, who backs off into the corner as you walk into the next room, where you see a Makuhita sitting by himself in the center of the room. What would you like to do?


~Well, I've spent a lot of time in the East Caverns, maybe I'll leave, head to the Forest, and I'd like to buy an Elemental Net, Ghost type please!!

*hands over 12CCPs*

EDIT: realised I didn't have enough CCPs

Jay
20th May 2003, 10:35 AM
Rachel

You walk away from the Snorunt. You venture deeper in the caverns, and as you enter the next room you notice a Smoochum slipping over on the ice x.x What would you like to do?

Kyle

You try and ask the Zigzagoon if it has seen any Electrike/Manectric around, but it just hides deeper in the grass. Anyway, you thank it and move along. You notice an Illuminise flying around over by some daisies. What would you like to do?

Amy

You walk away from the Piloswine, as you notice a sandstorm kicking in, you notice a Kabuto burrowing into the sand. What would you like to do?

Steve

So you didn't purchase the net?

You walk out of the east caverns and continue your search of a Pokemon in the forest. When you arrive, you notice a Skiploom flying around in the air. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
20th May 2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

So you didn't purchase the net?

You walk out of the east caverns and continue your search of a Pokemon in the forest. When you arrive, you notice a Skiploom flying around in the air. What would you like to do?

No, I want to purchase the Ghost Type Net, I originally wanted to buy 4, but I only have 40CCPs.
I would like the Ghost type Net though.

If Skiploom seems friendly enough, I would like to ask if it has seen any sableye around, nomatter it's answer, thank it, and keep on searching for pokemon. Spooky, if necessary, use Hypnosis to get away.

Wolfsong
20th May 2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Amy

You walk away from the Piloswine, as you notice a sandstorm kicking in, you notice a Kabuto burrowing into the sand. What would you like to do?

Desert

I will leave it alone and continue looking.

Also, as much as i hate it, i will release my ralts and then thats the last i'm releasing. As much as i wanted to, I couldn't really develop a personality for her to go with my stories. Maybe she will be better off.

Edit: I'd like to trade my lure ball for a crystal ball please.

Knight of Time
20th May 2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Kyle

You try and ask the Zigzagoon if it has seen any Electrike/Manectric around, but it just hides deeper in the grass. Anyway, you thank it and move along. You notice an Illuminise flying around over by some daisies. What would you like to do?


Meadow

I'm going to politely wave at the Illuminise and ask it if it has seen any Manectric (or Electrike).

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



classy_cat18

Okay ^_^

You head to the South Caverns. When you enter the first room, you notice a little pond, and notice two Starmie having a water fight. What would you like to do?



South Caverns

I'm going to try to get their attention.

DarkPrincess
20th May 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You walk away from the Snorunt. You venture deeper in the caverns, and as you enter the next room you notice a Smoochum slipping over on the ice x.x What would you like to do?

(North Caverns)

Run away

EDIT: I'd like to buy one Ultra Ball please :)

Reptilius Pyrus
20th May 2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Reptilius Pyrus

You eventually decide to throw your Pokeball at Sneasel, and he goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and it appears to have trouble getting out as the light slowly fades. Congratulations! You have caught a Sneasel

Sneasel (M) Lv6

What would you like to do next?


<South Caverns>

Alrighty then. I'll continue on.

Matt
20th May 2003, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You decide to release Houndour, getting out your Pokeball as you wave your goodbyes. Suddenly, Medicham runs after Houndour and decides to chase it out frightened as it panics and leaves like lightning out of the East Caverns sorry if that was a harsh goodbye ; (

Medicham then has its eyes set on you, you decide to release your Sneasel, and order it to use Leer. Sneasel's eyes glow furiously as Medicham has its defense weakened, but then it starts charging for you! You quickly tell Sneasel to use Surf, and it does so, sending out a powerful blast of water that hits Sneasel in the weak spot, falling to the ground. You then throw an Ultra Ball, and Medicham goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and at the last moment when it was about to break free, the light went out. Congratulations! You caught a Medicham

Medicham (F) Lv 16

Yay! Ok her moves will be: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect, Dynamic Punch, and Hyper Beam.

And I would like to move along and go for that next poog that is waiting for me. And send out Medicham and use two Ice Punches on it then throw a Heavy Ball.




Jay

You go into the desert area next. You look around and don't see very many pokemon around. You walk into the blazing hot some more. Finally! There's a pokemon over there somewhere! You go over there and see a Camerupt. What do you do?


Steve

You ask the Skiploom if it has seen any Sableyes around lately. It whispers, "Yeah, there is a hideout full of them over to your left. They really like to play tricks on people so you better watch out if you're going there." It runs off. What do you do?


Amy

You let your Ralts go. A tear can be seen in Ralts' eyes but not a lot. It runs off and you continue on. (Yes, lame) Next, you run into a Numel. What do you do?
Trade complete.

Kyle

You ask the pokemon if it has seen any Manectric or Electrike. It nods and points off into a direction. You go that way. You see a Manectric feeding on some grass! An Electrike isn't that far from it. What do you do?


classy_cat18

You try to get the attention of the Starmies. You finally do and they look over at you. They get out of the water and walk over to you. Then they spray a little water on you. It looks like one of them wants to battle you. What do you do?


Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. You go into the next room in the caverns. You see a Delibird sitting down close to the wall. What do you do?

Reptilius Pyrus

You continue on. You go into the next room. Look!! Its a Kadabra! What do you do?

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Link 10



classy_cat18

You try to get the attention of the Starmies. You finally do and they look over at you. They get out of the water and walk over to you. Then they spray a little water on you. It looks like one of them wants to battle you. What do you do?


Oh, so they want a battle, eh? Well, I accept its challenge! I'll bring out Jade to battle them and tell her to use Quick Attack on the Starmie that challenged me.

Jay
21st May 2003, 03:13 AM
Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

You go into the desert area next. You look around and don't see very many pokemon around. You walk into the blazing hot some more. Finally! There's a pokemon over there somewhere! You go over there and see a Camerupt. What do you do?

[- Desert -]

Before it got deleted :( Yay for Camerupt! w00t :) Thankies Randomizer!! 8)

Basically what I done was send out Swirl (My Poliwrath) and he used Bubblebeam continuously on Camerupt (lets say 3, maybe 2 if it had enough) then we threw the Heavy Ball and I await my result

And I'd also like to release Ivysaur and Seadra please. I bid them my farewells in the last post, not doing it again. Sorry, but lets continue our own way

Just so I don't forget, I have a Pokeball, Heavy Ball and Crystal Ball left. (By the way don't take the first two paragraphs like I already posted them before because I havent, I was going to post it until I crashed so i'm using past tense. Okay? :))


Matt

In the next room you see a Tyrogue, you use two Ice Punches and throw a Heavy Ball and you caught a lv2 Tyrogue (M). XD Just kidding

After your successful Medicham catch, you head into the next room. It appears to be a really tall room with a big whole in the roof. As soon as you look up, you notice the shape of a dragon. It's shadowy figure reveals itself more and more as it escalates downwards to you. You see it's wings and it's green and yellow type figure. Oh my gosh! It's a Flygon!! XP You immediately send out Medicham as it swoops down towards you, ready to use a Bite attack. But Medicham uses an Ice Punch and hits it with deadly aim! The Flygon is trying to shake off its daziness as Medicham uses ice punch yet again, and its head freezes o.o As it quickly tries to thaw the ice off its head, you throw a Heavy Ball at it, and it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you are completely surprised at your catch. You caught a Flygon!! What would you like to do next? :)

Flygon (F) Level 23

classy_cat18

You send out Jade to battle the Starmie. She gets ready to fight, and uses a speedy attack on the Starmie that falls backwards and is now having trouble getting up! The other Starmie backs off a bit. What would you like to do?

Knight of Time
21st May 2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Kyle

You ask the pokemon if it has seen any Manectric or Electrike. It nods and points off into a direction. You go that way. You see a Manectric feeding on some grass! An Electrike isn't that far from it. What do you do?


Meadow

Wow, a Manectric.

Now this is definitely what I've been looking for.

I want Mystic to immediately and quickly smash the Manectric as fast as he can with his Psychic attack, to weaken it enough for me to throw the Ultra Ball (e.g. like if it was very weak).

However, just incase the Manectric (or Electrike) comes at Mystic with a Thunder Wave, then I want him to Teleport out of the way.

Wolfsong
21st May 2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
Amy

You let your Ralts go. A tear can be seen in Ralts' eyes but not a lot. It runs off and you continue on. (Yes, lame) Next, you run into a Numel. What do you do?
Trade complete.[/center]

desert

I will leave him alone and continue looking.

Jay
21st May 2003, 09:50 AM
Kyle

You tell Mystic to quickly use Psychic on the Manectric. It strikes Manectric as he is thrown back, scaring the Electrike off like lightning. The Manectric appears to be having trouble responding as it's tying to recover from Mystic's attack, as Mystic uses Psychic once again, damaging the Manectric even more. It is sent flying. You throw the Ultra Ball now as it seems weak enough, and goes inside the ball on contact. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you jump for joy that you've caught what you've come here to look for. Congratulations! You caught a Manectric!

Manectric (M) Lv14

What would you like to do next?

Amy

You ignore the pokemon as you continue a little deeper into the desert, as sand quickly rushes at your face. You then see a Donphan and a Phanpy racing towards you! What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
21st May 2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Amy

You ignore the pokemon as you continue a little deeper into the desert, as sand quickly rushes at your face. You then see a Donphan and a Phanpy racing towards you! What would you like to do?

Desert

I'll try to get out of the way and continue looking

Jay
21st May 2003, 09:55 AM
Amy

You quickly get out of the way, as the Donphan and Phanpy race off in the desert. You look a little more, and you notice a shadow cover you. You look up, and you appear to be blinded by the blazing sun and the sand for a moment. You sheild your eyes and look again, it's an Aerodactyl! What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
21st May 2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Amy

You quickly get out of the way, as the Donphan and Phanpy race off in the desert. You look a little more, and you notice a shadow cover you. You look up, and you appear to be blinded by the blazing sun and the sand for a moment. You sheild your eyes and look again, it's an Aerodactyl! What would you like to do?

Desert

Nice, but i will continue on.

Knight of Time
21st May 2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Kyle

You tell Mystic to quickly use Psychic on the Manectric. It strikes Manectric as he is thrown back, scaring the Electrike off like lightning. The Manectric appears to be having trouble responding as it's tying to recover from Mystic's attack, as Mystic uses Psychic once again, damaging the Manectric even more. It is sent flying. You throw the Ultra Ball now as it seems weak enough, and goes inside the ball on contact. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you jump for joy that you've caught what you've come here to look for. Congratulations! You caught a Manectric!

Manectric (M) Lv14

What would you like to do next?

Well, that was my 15th captured Pokemon, so I am done here.

I want to thank everyone for their generosity here at the CCPCC. You guys were excellent.

I am going to name my new Manectric Buzzy, and I would like to give him Crunch as a Breed-on Move. I'd also like his other move (the L10 TM) to be Thunderbolt please.

Thanks again guys. :)

Jay
21st May 2003, 10:11 AM
Amy

You continue your search in the desert as Aerodactyl flies away. You then see a Trapinch nearby. What would you like to do?

Kyle

*Dongs bell* *Misses Jay's head slightly this time XD* I hope you had fun here Kyle. Enjoy your Capturees! Tata

Wolfsong
21st May 2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Amy

You continue your search in the desert as Aerodactyl flies away. You then see a Trapinch nearby. What would you like to do?

Desert

Just what I was looking for. ^_^. I'll use Wa Ya and have him start with an ice beam.

Dark Dragonite
21st May 2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Link 10


Steve

You ask the Skiploom if it has seen any Sableyes around lately. It whispers, "Yeah, there is a hideout full of them over to your left. They really like to play tricks on people so you better watch out if you're going there." It runs off. What do you do?

[/center]
Thank it, and be very careful as we go to the left, when we find them, target the strongest, throw the ghost type net on it, then see if I can get it with the C-Ball!!
Spooky, use Hypnosis to guard from the others.

Jay
21st May 2003, 10:50 AM
Crashed yet again and lost all the info I had here ;_;


Amy

You tell Wa Ya to use Ice beam on the Trapinch. Wa Ya nods and shoots a powerful beam of ice straight at Trapinch. He ducks, but it still manages to hit. Trapinch is still ready for more, as it charges up to Wa Ya and bites him. Ouch! What would you like to do next?

Steve

You carefully head left, heading towards the Sableye hideout, but you are suddenly stopped by a Golbat just as you about to enter. What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
21st May 2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
Crashed yet again and lost all the info I had here ;_;


Amy

You tell Wa Ya to use Ice beam on the Trapinch. Wa Ya nods and shoots a powerful beam of ice straight at Trapinch. He ducks, but it still manages to hit. Trapinch is still ready for more, as it charges up to Wa Ya and bites him. Ouch! What would you like to do next?

Desert

Ok, we'll try a diferent tatic. Wa Ya start out with a faint attck then try another ice beam.

Dark Dragonite
21st May 2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
Crashed yet again and lost all the info I had here ;_;


Steve

You carefully head left, heading towards the Sableye hideout, but you are suddenly stopped by a Golbat just as you about to enter. What would you like to do?

Ask the Golbat to let me enter, if it won't, Hypnosis it, then enter.

classy_cat18
21st May 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



classy_cat18

You send out Jade to battle the Starmie. She gets ready to fight, and uses a speedy attack on the Starmie that falls backwards and is now having trouble getting up! The other Starmie backs off a bit. What would you like to do?

Yes! I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Starmie that's having trouble getting up. It's as good as mine!

DarkPrincess
21st May 2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. You go into the next room in the caverns. You see a Delibird sitting down close to the wall. What do you do?

(North Caverns)

Ask the Delibird where to find any Absol

Matt
21st May 2003, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted In The Rules On Page 1

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

owned.


Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

In the next room you see a Tyrogue, you use two Ice Punches and throw a Heavy Ball and you caught a lv2 Tyrogue (M). XD Just kidding

After your successful Medicham catch, you head into the next room. It appears to be a really tall room with a big whole in the roof. As soon as you look up, you notice the shape of a dragon. It's shadowy figure reveals itself more and more as it escalates downwards to you. You see it's wings and it's green and yellow type figure. Oh my gosh! It's a Flygon!! XP You immediately send out Medicham as it swoops down towards you, ready to use a Bite attack. But Medicham uses an Ice Punch and hits it with deadly aim! The Flygon is trying to shake off its daziness as Medicham uses ice punch yet again, and its head freezes o.o As it quickly tries to thaw the ice off its head, you throw a Heavy Ball at it, and it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you are completely surprised at your catch. You caught a Flygon!! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Level 23

<North Caverns>

I would like to go to the South Caverns now.




Steve

You ask the Golbat if you can enter the hideout. Golbat says no. Your Gengar comes in and uses Hypnosis on the Golbat. Golbat falls to the ground, asleep. You walk into the hideout very quietly. You look around for the strongest Sableye. You spot one and get ready to run in. Spooky goes in first and uses Hypnosis on every Sableye but the one you want. You go in next. You throw the net on it and then throw a crystal ball. It was used as a Master Ball! Sableye is absorbed and the pokeball falls to the ground. What do you do next?

Sableye (M) Lv. 14


classy_cat18

You throw an Ultra Ball. The ball hits the Starmie and Starmie is absorbed into it. The ball shakes a bit then stops. You have caught a Starmie! What would you like to do next?

Starmie (F) Lv. 15


Rachel

You ask the Delibird if it has seen any Absols. Delibird shakes its head no and continues to sit there. You walk off but as soon as you do, an Absol runs into you. (Yes, the randomizer picked Absol...) What would you like to do?

Jay
21st May 2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

[- Desert -]

Before it got deleted :( Yay for Camerupt! w00t :) Thankies Randomizer!! 8)

Basically what I done was send out Swirl (My Poliwrath) and he used Bubblebeam continuously on Camerupt (lets say 3, maybe 2 if it had enough) then we threw the Heavy Ball and I await my result

And I'd also like to release Ivysaur and Seadra please. I bid them my farewells in the last post, not doing it again. Sorry, but lets continue our own way

Just so I don't forget, I have a Pokeball, Heavy Ball and Crystal Ball left. (By the way don't take the first two paragraphs like I already posted them before because I havent, I was going to post it until I crashed so i'm using past tense. Okay? :))?

I can't quote a quote so I didn't really break the rule here ;) Check on the second page

Now this is deadly past tense

DarkPrincess
21st May 2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You ask the Delibird if it has seen any Absols. Delibird shakes its head no and continues to sit there. You walk off but as soon as you do, an Absol runs into you. (Yes, the randomizer picked Absol...) What would you like to do?

(North Caverns)

XD

Anyway, I'll send out Huhn (Lv.20 male Blaziken) and have him use a single Double Kick then I'll toss the PokéBall at him/her

EDIT: I said I was in the South Caverns instead of the North Caverns XD

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 12:22 AM
I did as i was supposed too, and i believe that i was skipped. If you look up a few posts you can find where i did quote the post and post where i was and what i wanted to do ^_^

Tiamat
22nd May 2003, 12:34 AM
You try another of your sneaky tricks to try and capture the Absol. You put on a scared like expression as you yell "Latias!" and hopefully the Absol would be tricked. The Absol leader stops and looks around the place, confused as it can't see the dreaded thing that he fears. He appears to be off guard now. What would you like to do next?

Eastern Caverns

I look about for one of the biggest rocks I could find before he turns back around and toss it at his head to try to knock it out. If he blacks out throw a great ball but if not another ultraball.

pokemasterfrank
22nd May 2003, 12:57 AM
Announcement
If you haven't heard, The Tremor Game have begun! Sign up today to stop these earthquakes, and ultimately save the Crystal Caves! First place wins a Dratini. Sign-up deadline is Saturday, May 31 at the stroke of midnight. Click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16690).


Matt
You travel to the Southern Caves, wandering into the dripping caves. Another rumble and the caves begin to shake, the water running violently into the caves. Quickly, you run through the tunnels, struggling to keep your balance and dodging the rocks falling from above. Then, you see that a gigantic piece of the ceiling is falling. Quickly, you dive...and land at the feet of a Nuzleaf. What do you do?


Jay
Actually, if you read the rules that Matt has very kindly quoted, you notice that you must repost, not just quote the main part and not the quote because you can't quote a quote (do you understand what I just said...cause I don't o_O). Its not that hard to click the edit button, and c/p the stuff in that and repost. Sorry, but if I make exceptions...everyone will want one... Anyway...*labels self a stickler*


Rachel
You grab a Pokeball from your belt and toss it into the air, the metallic ball slicing through the air. The ball hits the ground, and a beam of light explodes from the open ball and begins to shimmer and form into a Blaziken! Quickly, Huhn dashes up to the Absol and connects with a Double Kick, smashing his feet into the Absol in sucession. Then, the Absol counters by swiping its paw at Huhn, leaving three marks on the Blaziken's arm. Then, you toss a Pokeball at the Absol, the ball shooting a red beam of light at the Disaster Pokemon, enveloping it, and sucking it into the capture ball.


You caught level 7 Male Absol


Amy
*points to Jay's reffing*
~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Link 10

Frank

You go into the Meadow. When you go there, a bunch of Sunkerns run around your feet. What do you do?

Hmm...I'm going to run. Its not what I'm looking for.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 01:17 AM
Sorry to sound rude Frank, but because others didn't state the location and got their reffing means I can't get mine because I didn't C+P from something you should have checked yourself? Doesn't seem fair and I should have got it and you should have let that be an exempt

pokemasterfrank
22nd May 2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
Sorry to sound rude Frank, but because others didn't state the location and got their reffing means I can't get mine because I didn't C+P from something you should have checked yourself? Doesn't seem fair and I should have got it and you should have let that be an exempt

Well, I'm sorry, but since I didn't ref the last batch, I didn't check for the locations for the last one (Matt did >_>). The rules are set so that we don't have to search through the entire thread just to find your last reffing or any other info (imagine doing it for every person that posts @_@...especially in a long line). It just makes it much easier for us the workers. And it makes your job easier as well :D. Anyway...yeah. Sorry if I seem like a complete idiot in asking this, but my vocabulary doesn't encompass exempt :/...so...what does it mean? I have a feeling it means like I should have done the reffing but given a warning or something...

Anyway, the rule stays. It was created for the convience of the workers (which you should be happy about :o), and has done so so far pretty well.


Jay
And umm...I think I know the reason why Matt skipped your post. Please don't post in past tense ;_; Its confusing @_@.

You send out your Poliwrath and your Poliwrath began to shoot out a stream of bubbles at the Camerupt. Then, as Poliwrath prepares to fire a second stream, another earthquake occurs and the two battling Pokemon fall from the vibrations. You quickly dive for cover loose rocks from the ceiling fall. A giant slab falls right above the two Pokemon! What do you do?

Jay
22nd May 2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Well, I'm sorry, but since I didn't ref the last batch, I didn't check for the locations for the last one (Matt did >_>). The rules are set so that we don't have to search through the entire thread just to find your last reffing or any other info (imagine doing it for every person that posts @_@...especially in a long line). It just makes it much easier for us the workers. And it makes your job easier as well :D. Anyway...yeah. Sorry if I seem like a complete idiot in asking this, but my vocabulary doesn't encompass exempt :/...so...what does it mean? I have a feeling it means like I should have done the reffing but given a warning or something...

You have been excused, and it's okay. I just get the feeling that it wasn't fair on me that others who broke the rules by not stating their location got their update and I didn't, and you complained about me not being exempt because it wasn't fair on anyone else lol. I'll remember to follow it next time. I don't really know why the other quote was needed anyway, you could have possibly guessed I came across a Camerupt

I'm sure you know what an exemption is, if you don't then it's someone being excluded or excused. In this case, I should have got my reffing since the others got theirs, and we all broke the rules (well nearly everyone) but thanks for updating me.


And umm...I think I know the reason why Matt skipped your post. Please don't post in past tense ;_; Its confusing @_@.

Like I said in the post you should have read, there's a reason behind that -_- The reason why he skipped me was because I posted many updates after I posted what I was going to do and he didn't notice

Okay, now on to my battle


Originally Posted by Frank

You send out your Poliwrath and your Poliwrath began to shoot out a stream of bubbles at the Camerupt. Then, as Poliwrath prepares to fire a second stream, another earthquake occurs and the two battling Pokemon fall from the vibrations. You quickly dive for cover loose rocks from the ceiling fall. A giant slab falls right above the two Pokemon! What do you do?

[- Desert -]

*Laughs evilly* This is the desert, do rocks fall from the sky in the desert? o.O Even better, does the Desert have a ceiling? :P Anyway, I'll ask Poliwrath to quickly use another Bubblebeam, then we'll throw the Heavy Ball again then quickly get out of this bizarre desert x.x

Now that you updated mine, I'll update yours 8)

---


Frank

So I suppose I shouldnt update yours because you didnt state your location? I have one word for you: OWNED ;) Don't do it again

You run from the Sunkern as you continue to search around in the meadow. You look further and you notice a Magnemite floating around. What would you like to do?

Amy

You tell Wa Ya to use Faint Attack, and does so as Trapinch is surprised by the attack it lands as a critical hit as he falls back. It quickly charges up to Wa Ya and uses a Sand Attack and temporarily blinds your Absol. He shakes of the confusion and uses Ice Beam, as Trapinch ducks again it manages a hit, and appears to be completely frozen! What would you like to do next?

Dark Dragonite
22nd May 2003, 10:17 AM
Steve

You ask the Golbat if you can enter the hideout. Golbat says no. Your Gengar comes in and uses Hypnosis on the Golbat. Golbat falls to the ground, asleep. You walk into the hideout very quietly. You look around for the strongest Sableye. You spot one and get ready to run in. Spooky goes in first and uses Hypnosis on every Sableye but the one you want. You go in next. You throw the net on it and then throw a crystal ball. It was used as a Master Ball! Sableye is absorbed and the pokeball falls to the ground. What do you do next?

Sableye (M) Lv. 14

Eastern Caves
YAYness!!:D :yes:
I shall now head to the Lake, search around.

Is there going to be a way to get evolutionary items that I don't think are at the GT yet, like the Fang/Scale to evo Clamperl??

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

[b]Amy

You tell Wa Ya to use Faint Attack, and does so as Trapinch is surprised by the attack it lands as a critical hit as he falls back. It quickly charges up to Wa Ya and uses a Sand Attack and temporarily blinds your Absol. He shakes of the confusion and uses Ice Beam, as Trapinch ducks again it manages a hit, and appears to be completely frozen! What would you like to do next?

Desert

I will toss one of my crystal balls at the trapinch and see how that does

Jay
22nd May 2003, 10:58 AM
Steve

There'll be a shop opening soon for the Captured stuff that will have those accessories

You decide to head to the lake. You look in the water and notice your reflection, but it is then blurred when a Chinchou pops up. What would you like to do?

Amy

You toss the mysterious Crystal ball at the Trapinch, it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and can't escape because it's still trying to thaw out of the ice ;-\ Congratulations you caught a Trapinch! What would you like to do next?

Trapinch (F) Lv 7

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Amy

You toss the mysterious Crystal ball at the Trapinch, it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and can't escape because it's still trying to thaw out of the ice ;-\ Congratulations you caught a Trapinch! What would you like to do next?

Trapinch (F) Lv 7

Desert

I still have one free spot but i think i will take a break for now. I may be back later, but for now i am done. Thank You.

Dark Dragonite
22nd May 2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

There'll be a shop opening soon for the Captured stuff that will have those accessories

You decide to head to the lake. You look in the water and notice your reflection, but it is then blurred when a Chinchou pops up. What would you like to do?


I am at the Lake, and I will smile, and continue my search at this Lake. As always, Spooky, use Hypnosis if necessary.

*huggles Spooky*

classy_cat18
22nd May 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Link 10



classy_cat18

You throw an Ultra Ball. The ball hits the Starmie and Starmie is absorbed into it. The ball shakes a bit then stops. You have caught a Starmie! What would you like to do next?

Starmie (F) Lv. 15


South Caverns

Alright! Wait a sec, Starmie can't be...oh, never mind. I'll name her Jewel and continue exploring. And I'll like to keep Jade out so she can keep me company.

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
[color=red]
Rachel
You grab a Pokeball from your belt and toss it into the air, the metallic ball slicing through the air. The ball hits the ground, and a beam of light explodes from the open ball and begins to shimmer and form into a Blaziken! Quickly, Huhn dashes up to the Absol and connects with a Double Kick, smashing his feet into the Absol in sucession. Then, the Absol counters by swiping its paw at Huhn, leaving three marks on the Blaziken's arm. Then, you toss a Pokeball at the Absol, the ball shooting a red beam of light at the Disaster Pokemon, enveloping it, and sucking it into the capture ball.


You caught level 7 Male Absol

Awesome! I think I'll name him Tyranus and I'll continue looking around the North Caverns.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 04:54 PM
Dark Dragonite

Ahem, what did you forget in your post that I told Frank to do? :P

The Chinchou ducks back into the lake, as you continue walking to search alongside. You eventually come across a Krabby burrowed into the ground. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

If it's that much of a big deal: Starmie (-) Lv. 15. A mistake most likely

Happy that you captured Jewel, you take her out to keep you company. It hugs you, as you continue along in the caves. In the next room you notice a Sneasel nearby. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You continue your search in the North Caverns. You eventually come across a Houndour sleeping. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You continue your search in the North Caverns. You eventually come across a Houndour sleeping. What would you like to do?

(North Caverns)

Run away

Matt
22nd May 2003, 05:34 PM
*sigh* I leave for a few hours and there has been a fight thanks to my stupidity... and mistakes thanks to that stupidity...


Originally Posted By Frank

Matt

You travel to the Southern Caves, wandering into the dripping caves. Another rumble and the caves begin to shake, the water running violently into the caves. Quickly, you run through the tunnels, struggling to keep your balance and dodging the rocks falling from above. Then, you see that a gigantic piece of the ceiling is falling. Quickly, you dive...and land at the feet of a Nuzleaf. What do you do?

<Southern Caverns>

Not what I want; run.



Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. You go into the next room. Look, it's a Spheal. What do you do next?


Jay

You tell Poliwrath to use another Bubblebeam. It does so. The bubbles fly towards the Camerupt. Camerupt tries to defend with some fire, but it doesn't work. Camerupt falls on the ground. You throw a Heavy Ball. Camerupt is absorbed into the ball. You caught a Camerupt. Where would you like to go next?

Camerupt (M) Lv. 17

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. You go into the next room. Look, it's a Spheal. What do you do next?

(North Caverns)

I'll walk away

Jay
22nd May 2003, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Matt
*sigh* I leave for a few hours and there has been a fight thanks to my stupidity... and mistakes thanks to that stupidity...

Don't put the blame on yourself every time, it isn't your fault. I can't help it if Frank can try and find some minor rule I've broken and then refuses to update me ... well maybe not, but it wasn't really a fight - Just a misunderstanding


Originally Posted by Matt
Jay

You tell Poliwrath to use another Bubblebeam. It does so. The bubbles fly towards the Camerupt. Camerupt tries to defend with some fire, but it doesn't work. Camerupt falls on the ground. You throw a Heavy Ball. Camerupt is absorbed into the ball. You caught a Camerupt. Where would you like to go next?

Camerupt (M) Lv. 17

Yay :) Thanks. I'll head to the South Caverns now

---


Rachel

You run away from the pokemon, and continue a little further. You eventually come across a Swinub that's sniffing around. What would you like to do?

edit: And speaking of my forgetfulness... lol. Soz


Matt

You continue a little further into the Southern Caverns, ignoring that Pokemon. You then notice a Sneasel looking at you from the side of the room, what would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You run away from the pokemon, and continue a little further. You eventually come across a Swinub that's sniffing around. What would you like to do?

(North Caverns)

Keep walking

Matt
22nd May 2003, 05:52 PM
Jay

You go into the South Caverns. When you go in you can see a Cyndaquil at the side near the walls. What do you do?


Rachel

You walk away from that pokemon. When you back away, you fall over a Smoochum. What do you do?

Jay
22nd May 2003, 05:55 PM
Sorry I didnt see yours Matt, check above


Originally Posted by Matt

You go into the South Caverns. When you go in you can see a Cyndaquil at the side near the walls. What do you do?

[- South Caverns -]

No thanks, let's move along

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You walk away from that pokemon. When you back away, you fall over a Smoochum. What do you do?

Apologize to the Smoochum then ask it if it knows where to find any Haunter.

Matt
22nd May 2003, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You continue a little further into the Southern Caverns, ignoring that Pokemon. You then notice a Sneasel looking at you from the side of the room, what would you like to do?

Run, already have one.



Jay

You run from that pokemon. Now you go into the next room. You see a Mightyena in there sitting down looking around the room. what do you do?


Rachel

You apologize to the Smoochum and ask her if she has seen any Haunters. Smoochum replies with a no answer but says that she has heard some laughing in the distance. Just then, a Haunter pops out of the wall and grabs the Smoochum from behind. Smoochum is in trouble! What do you do?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You apologize to the Smoochum and ask her if she has seen any Haunters. Smoochum replies with a no answer but says that she has heard some laughing in the distance. Just then, a Haunter pops out of the wall and grabs the Smoochum from behind. Smoochum is in trouble! What do you do?

(North Caverns)

I'll send out Akuji (Lv.18 male Mightyena) to use a Yawn on the Haunter (chances are the Smoochum may fall asleep too). When the Haunter is sleeping then Akuji should Bite him/her twice. Finally, toss my Great Ball at him/her.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

You run from that pokemon. Now you go into the next room. You see a Mightyena in there sitting down looking around the room. what do you do?

I'll ask the curious Mightyena if it has seen a Metagross (ahem ..) anywhere, then i'll thank it and continue along

---


Matt

You ignore the Sneasel and continue on into the next room. You then notice a Wynaut sitting by himself on a rock. What would you like to do?

pokemasterfrank
22nd May 2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
You have been excused, and it's okay. I just get the feeling that it wasn't fair on me that others who broke the rules by not stating their location got their update and I didn't, and you complained about me not being exempt because it wasn't fair on anyone else lol. I'll remember to follow it next time. I don't really know why the other quote was needed anyway, you could have possibly guessed I came across a Camerupt

I'm sure you know what an exemption is, if you don't then it's someone being excluded or excused. In this case, I should have got my reffing since the others got theirs, and we all broke the rules (well nearly everyone) but thanks for updating me.



Like I said in the post you should have read, there's a reason behind that -_- The reason why he skipped me was because I posted many updates after I posted what I was going to do and he didn't notice

Okay, now on to my battle

[/i]

[- Desert -]

*Laughs evilly* This is the desert, do rocks fall from the sky in the desert? o.O Even better, does the Desert have a ceiling? :P Anyway, I'll ask Poliwrath to quickly use another Bubblebeam, then we'll throw the Heavy Ball again then quickly get out of this bizarre desert x.x

Now that you updated mine, I'll update yours 8)

---


Frank

So I suppose I shouldnt update yours because you didnt state your location? I have one word for you: OWNED ;) Don't do it again

You run from the Sunkern as you continue to search around in the meadow. You look further and you notice a Magnemite floating around. What would you like to do?



Owned eh? I feel offended ;_;. lol j/k. I deserve it...and you shouldn't have reffed it. How dare you ref me >:O. You should have made me repost >:O. You have stolen my honor by not allowing me to repost >:O. lol. >_> I think I got carried away...

Also, I think owned is a little strong...I never showed any pleasure in making people repost ;_;. I just tell them to repost or show some annoyment. lol. Your evil Jay :o lol j/k. I must be high or something right now... >_>;; *burns off sugar....or whatever he's on*

Crap...forgot where I was....>_>;;...I mean *cough* Meadow <_<;;

Anyway...Magnemite eh...not what I'm looking for :/ I'll move on.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 09:40 PM
and you shouldn't have reffed it. How dare you ref me >:O. You should have made me repost >:O. You have stolen my honor by not allowing me to repost >:O.

Okay .... I'm nice :) I don't make people repost. It's our fault that we don't ref theres, so my moto is to update anyone's I see that either you guys haven't updated yet or I forgot to in the next update


Your evil Jay :o

Ooh, sexy

Considering you're the third person to tell me that in the past 12 hours ;)

Well you didn't update mine again


I must be high or something right now... >_>;;

I thought that too at the start ...

---


Frank

You ignore the Magnemite, and continue along. You then notice a Treecko hiding in the tall grass. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You ask Akuji to use Yawn on the Haunter, the Haunter then strikes back with a Destiny Bond. The Bite that followed has caused impressive damage, landing as a critical hit. Being Super Effective, you have fainted the Haunter and you have also fainted Akuji ;_; You toss the Great Ball, he goes in and he is caught. Congratulations. Where would you like to go next?

Haunter (M) Lv10

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You ask Akuji to use Yawn on the Haunter, the Haunter then strikes back with a Destiny Bond. The Bite that followed has caused impressive damage, landing as a critical hit. Being Super Effective, you have fainted the Haunter and you have also fainted Akuji ;_; You toss the Great Ball, he goes in and he is caught. Congratulations. Where would you like to go next?

[b]Haunter (M) Lv10

*hugs Akuji and glared at the Great Ball with her new Haunter in it* How dare he faint my precious wolf! D<

Ahem, anyway, I'll head to the lake with my Ultra Ball (that's the last pokeball I have)

Matt
22nd May 2003, 09:51 PM
originally posted by person

Matt

You ignore the Sneasel and continue on into the next room. You then notice a Wynaut sitting by himself on a rock. What would you like to do?
[southern caverns]
run.


jay

you ask the pokemon if it has seen any metagross'. the pokemon sadly shakes its head no and runs off. when you start to walk off an absol runs in front of you. what would you like to do?

rachel

you go into the lake. when you get in there you see a tentacool in the water playing with a mudkip. what do you do?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
rachel

you go into the lake. when you get in there you see a tentacool in the water playing with a mudkip. what do you do?

Ask them if they've seen a Milotic around here. If one of them has then ask that one to point out the direction. If neither of them do, then thank them anyway and continue.

Tiamat
22nd May 2003, 10:14 PM
You skipped my last post on page 3 :mad:

Jay
22nd May 2003, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Matt

originally posted by person

Yay, my name is Person -_-


you ask the pokemon if it has seen any metagross'. the pokemon sadly shakes its head no and runs off. when you start to walk off an absol runs in front of you. what would you like to do?

[- South Caverns -]

Again, ask the Absol if it has seen a Metagross, then i'll thank it and walk off


Matt

I saw that ;)

You notice a Blaziken. What do you do?

Rachel

You ask if they've seen a Milotic, and they say no. You continue and you see a Surskit. What do you do?

Tiamat

You don't have another Ultra Ball unless you buy it

Ending the technique you have now completed, you throw the Great Ball at the Absol. She goes in, and it shakes, until the light fades it stops shaking. Congratulations. What would you like to do next?

Absol (F) Lv13

Matt
22nd May 2003, 10:32 PM
originally posted by person

Matt

I saw that

You notice a Blaziken. What do you do?
[south caverns]
ill trade in my lure ball for a ultra ball and then i would like to use medicham. medicham use dynamic punch then use a thunder punch but try not to faint it. then ill throw the pokeball.


jay

you ask it if it has seen any metagross' lately. it shakes its head no and continues to run. you walk on. look its a typhlosion over there. what do you do?

Jay
22nd May 2003, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Matt

jay

you ask it if it has seen any metagross' lately. it shakes its head no and continues to run. you walk on. look its a typhlosion over there. what do you do?

[- South Caverns -]

I'll run

---


Matt

You use a Thunderpunch on the Blaziken, and he becomes a little shocked from the strike, as he counters Medicham with a Double Kick. Medicham tries its best to avoid the attack, and Dynamicpunches the Blaziken, but missed! You decide to throw the Pokeball and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes, but breaks free. What would you like to do next?

Tiamat
22nd May 2003, 10:55 PM
Ending the technique you have now completed, you throw the Great Ball at the Absol. She goes in, and it shakes, until the light fades it stops shaking. Congratulations. What would you like to do next?

Eastern Caverns

I will ask the other Absol if they have seen any other Dark or Dragon type pokemon nearbye

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:17 PM
Tiamat

You ask the Absol if they've seen any Dark or Dragon type Pokemon around the place. Half of them didn't do anything on your command, but the other half pointed to the next room in the caverns. What would you like to do now?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You ask if they've seen a Milotic, and they say no. You continue and you see a Surskit. What do you do?

Seems like a lot of people are getting Absol lately o.o *pets Tyranus XD*

(Lake)

Again, I'll try my luck and ask the Surskit if it has seen any Milotic lately.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:24 PM
Rachel

You ask the Surskit if it has seen any Milotic around the place, but as it was about to answer a Poliwrath emerges from the water and knocks it out of the way! What would you like to do now?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You ask the Surskit if it has seen any Milotic around the place, but as it was about to answer a Poliwrath emerges from the water and knocks it out of the way! What would you like to do now?

(Lake)

I'll toss it from food to distract it then run off.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:28 PM
Rachel

You toss the Poliwrath some food, as it starts to eat it, you run off. You take a further look down at the lake, and you notice a Seel swimming under the water. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You toss the Poliwrath some food, as it starts to eat it, you run off. You take a further look down at the lake, and you notice a Seel swimming under the water. What would you like to do?

(Lake)

Run away

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:33 PM
Rachel

You run away from the Seel, as you look a little more. You next see a Totodile dancing for you on the side of the lake! What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You run away from the Seel, as you look a little more. You next see a Totodile dancing for you on the side of the lake! What would you like to do?

(Lake)

Aww..cute. Ask the little Totodile if it knows where any Milotic are *is determined to find one XD*

Tiamat
22nd May 2003, 11:39 PM
You ask the Absol if they've seen any Dark or Dragon type Pokemon around the place. Half of them didn't do anything on your command, but the other half pointed to the next room in the caverns. What would you like to do now?

Eastern Caverns

I go to the place were the Absol pointed with caution

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:41 PM
Rachel

Can they even be found? *Shrugs*

You ask the Totodile if it has seen any Milotic, and he just shakes his head. You thank him, and continue on. Walking alongside the lake, you then notice a Gyarados emerge from the lake! Oh no, what will you do?

Tiamat

You walk into the next room where the Absol pointed. You look around the place, and here rustling. You be more cautious, as you see a Shiftry shaking around in the other end of the room. What will you do?

DarkPrincess
22nd May 2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

Can they even be found? *Shrugs*

You ask the Totodile if it has seen any Milotic, and he just shakes his head. You thank him, and continue on. Walking alongside the lake, you then notice a Gyarados emerge from the lake! Oh no, what will you do?

(Lake)

Hmm...Gyarados..Milotic...Gyarados...Milotic..*cha nges her mind about Milotic* XD

I'll send out Poltergeist (Lv.10 Haunter) out. He'll use his TM move, Thunderbolt twice then I'll toss the Ultra Ball at the Gyarados.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:50 PM
Rachel

You decide to try and capture the Gyarados, changing your mind about Milotic. He tries to scare you off but it doesn't work, as you send out Poltergeist to battle him. He starts of with a Thunderbolt, being 4x effective on the Gyarados he squeals in pain. Gyarados charges up to Poltergeist and inflicts a nasty Bite on him. Ouch! But Haunter still manages to land another Thunderbolt in, and this time seriously damages Gyarados. You think it's time to throw the Ultra Ball, so you do, and she is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and as the light fades you jump for joy as you have captured a Gyarados! Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Gyarados (F) Lv 20

Dark Dragonite
23rd May 2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Dark Dragonite

Ahem, what did you forget in your post that I told Frank to do? :P

The Chinchou ducks back into the lake, as you continue walking to search alongside. You eventually come across a Krabby burrowed into the ground. What would you like to do?
?
At the Lake
I will again, pass by Krabby, Spooky, hypnosis if you have to, but let's keep looking.
I would also like to buy a Grass type net, and a dragon type net.
*hands over 24CCPs*
I have 4 left now.

Tiamat
23rd May 2003, 07:07 PM
You walk into the next room where the Absol pointed. You look around the place, and here rustling. You be more cautious, as you see a Shiftry shaking around in the other end of the room. What will you do?

Eastern Cavern

I will ignore the Shiftry and continue on

classy_cat18
23rd May 2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

classy_cat18

If it's that much of a big deal: Starmie (-) Lv. 15. A mistake most likely

Happy that you captured Jewel, you take her out to keep you company. It hugs you, as you continue along in the caves. In the next room you notice a Sneasel nearby. What would you like to do?


North Caverns
Ignore it and move to the South Caverns.

Jay
23rd May 2003, 07:58 PM
Steve

*Exchanges CCP's for nets*

You keep looking around the lake, and you then notice three Mudkip talking by themselves on the side of the lake. What would you like to do?

Tiamat

You ignore the Shiftry and continue into the next room. You then notice a Cacturne and a Cacnea nearby. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

You decide to head to the South Caverns instead. When you arrive, you notice a Wynaut in the first room. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18
23rd May 2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Faithless


classy_cat18

You decide to head to the South Caverns instead. When you arrive, you notice a Wynaut in the first room. What would you like to do?

South Caverns
Walk away and keep exploring.

Jay
23rd May 2003, 08:04 PM
classy_cat18

You ignore the Wynaut and you continue to search the caverns. In the next room, you come across a Houndour howling. What would you like to do

Tiamat
23rd May 2003, 08:13 PM
You ignore the Shiftry and continue into the next room. You then notice a Cacturne and a Cacnea nearby. What would you like to do?

Eastern caves

I will continue on

classy_cat18
23rd May 2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

classy_cat18

You ignore the Wynaut and you continue to search the caverns. In the next room, you come across a Houndour howling. What would you like to do

South Caverns
I'll tell Jewel to use Water Gun on that Houndour.

Jay
23rd May 2003, 08:37 PM
Tiamat

You walk away from the Cacnea and the Cacturne and continue onwards into the caverns. You eventually come across a Meditite playing in the center of the next room. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

You send out Jewel and ask her to use Water Gun on Houndour. He becomes a little soaked and looks at Jewel, ready to attack! What would you like to do next?

classy_cat18
23rd May 2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

classy_cat18

You send out Jewel and ask her to use Water Gun on Houndour. He becomes a little soaked and looks at Jewel, ready to attack! What would you like to do next?

South Caverns
Tell Jewel to use Rapid Spin.

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 08:43 PM
I'd like to buy a Great Ball please *hands over 6 CCPs*

Now, I'll go to the South Caverns please.

Tiamat
23rd May 2003, 08:46 PM
You walk away from the Cacnea and the Cacturne and continue onwards into the caverns. You eventually come across a Meditite playing in the center of the next room. What would you like to do?


Eastern caverns

still not the pokemon I am looking for :mad: , ask it if I could play with it, if it says no continue on, if yes start to play with it

Jay
23rd May 2003, 08:48 PM
classy_cat18

You ask Jewel to use Rapid Spin, it nods and it spins towards the Houndour and continuously slapping it around. The Houndour is ending up with a lot of bruises, but it charges back at Jewel with an Ember, but it appears to not do much damage. What would you like to do next?

Rachel

Here's your Great Ball

You decide to head to the South Caverns. As you arrive, you notice a Magby sitting outside of the caverns. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

Here's your Great Ball

You decide to head to the South Caverns. As you arrive, you notice a Magby sitting outside of the caverns. What would you like to do?

(South Caverns)

Run away

Jay
23rd May 2003, 08:56 PM
Tiamat

You ask the Meditite if it would like to play. She nods, but all she does is Meditate, you start to easily get bored so you start to Meditate too. After a few hours have passed, you feel slightly energized, but the Meditite continues to Meditate as you wonder what you should do next. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You run away from the Magby outside as you venture inside the caverns. In the first room, you notice a Smoochum. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18
23rd May 2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

classy_cat18

You ask Jewel to use Rapid Spin, it nods and it spins towards the Houndour and continuously slapping it around. The Houndour is ending up with a lot of bruises, but it charges back at Jewel with an Ember, but it appears to not do much damage. What would you like to do next?

South Caverns
I'm going to throw a Great Ball at the Houndour.

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You run away from the Magby outside as you venture inside the caverns. In the first room, you notice a Smoochum. What would you like to do?[/B]

(South Caverns)

I'll run away again

Tiamat
23rd May 2003, 08:59 PM
You ask the Meditite if it would like to play. She nods, but all she does is Meditate, you start to easily get bored so you start to Meditate too. After a few hours have passed, you feel slightly energized, but the Meditite continues to Meditate as you wonder what you should do next. What would you like to do?

Eastern Caverns

Ask it to meditate and see what pokemon I will run into, if it ignores me then continue on, if not then listen to what it says

Jay
23rd May 2003, 09:01 PM
classy_cat18

You toss the Great Ball at the Houndour, as he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you have caught a Houndour! Congratulations, what would you like to do next?

Houndour (M) Lv6

Rachel

You ignore the Smoochum, as you head into the next room. In there, you a Slugma nearby that appears to be thawing ice. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You ignore the Smoochum, as you head into the next room. In there, you a Slugma nearby that appears to be thawing ice. What would you like to do?



(South Caverns)

I'll ask the Slugma if it has seen a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir.

Dark Dragonite
23rd May 2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

*Exchanges CCP's for nets*

You keep looking around the lake, and you then notice three Mudkip talking by themselves on the side of the lake. What would you like to do?
?
Lake

I will politely keep walking by the Mudkip, as tempting as they might be, hypnosis if I have to.

pokemasterfrank
23rd May 2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Frank

You ignore the Magnemite, and continue along. You then notice a Treecko hiding in the tall grass. What would you like to do?



:/ Still not what I'm looking for. I'll dash off.

Jay
23rd May 2003, 11:21 PM
Tiamat

You ask the Meditite if it can foresee a Pokemon, but it ignores you. You decide to walk along and notice a Tyrogue. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You ask the Slugma if it has seen any of those Pokemon around, but he shakes his head slowly. You thank her and continue into the next room, where you notice a Sableye appearing right before your eyes! What will you do?

Steve

You politely walk past the Mudkip. You look down into the lake, and you notice two Seadra swimming by. What would you like to do?

Frank

Assuming you're in the forst, you walk along and notice a Taillow sitting in a tree. What would you like to do?

Matt
23rd May 2003, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You use a Thunderpunch on the Blaziken, and he becomes a little shocked from the strike, as he counters Medicham with a Double Kick. Medicham tries its best to avoid the attack, and Dynamicpunches the Blaziken, but missed! You decide to throw the Pokeball and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes, but breaks free. What would you like to do next?

<South Caverns>

Pokeball? Hm.. I would like to use Thunder Punch then weak Thunder Punch then throw an Ultra ball.

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You ask the Slugma if it has seen any of those Pokemon around, but he shakes his head slowly. You thank her and continue into the next room, where you notice a Sableye appearing right before your eyes! What will you do?

Maybe I should leave the South Caverns and go to the Desert.

Also, can I trade my Great Ball along with my last 4 CCPs for a Heavy Ball? I finally figured out what I want the last captured Pokémon I'm getting should be so I'm going to go after it ^.^;;

Jay
23rd May 2003, 11:29 PM
Matt

Sorry, you said Ultra Ball and Pokeball in your post so I didn't know what you wanted to throw ^^;

You tell Medicham to use another Thunderpunch on Blaziken, and it paralyzes the Blaziken! Medicham uses another weak Thunderpunch which shocks the Blaziken even more, and he falls to the ground due to the paralysis. You throw the Ultra Ball and Blaziken is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the Blaziken had no chance of getting out. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Blaziken (M) Lv15

Rachel

You decide to head to the Desert instead. When you arrive you notice an Onix. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You decide to head to the Desert instead. When you arrive you notice an Onix. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

Not what I'm looking for. Walk away

pokemasterfrank
23rd May 2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Faithless


Frank

Assuming you're in the forst, you walk along and notice a Taillow sitting in a tree. What would you like to do?

Forest

Amazing o_O;; My screw-up brought me a Pokemon I was planning to get... >_< PAINFUL...CAN'T...POST...BECAUSE...OF...BAD...

<_<;; >_>;;

Ok...ummm. I'll send out Charmander.

Charmander: *yawn* x_o Morning already?

Frank: Umm...no...

Charmander: *yawn* night *snores*

Frank: >_> My fault, I guess...never send you out, let you battle, or anything :/.

Charmander: I'm hungry :o.

Frank: -_- Alright, jump into the air and do a Scratch attack on that Tallow, knock it over and try to land on top of it! Then, Rock Slide the Tallow! Then, I'll toss a...umm...a Great Ball.

EDIT: *scrolls* Oops ^_^;;

[center]Rachel
You walk away from the Onix, the bright sun beating upon you. You wipe off the bead on your forehead, and stare at your slowly dimishing shadow. You glance around, sighing a big sigh. You take a step forward...and sink into the ground! Its a small sinkhole! The sinkhole is cool and wet, you walk around...and find a Shuckle! What do you do?

Jay
24th May 2003, 12:00 AM
Rachel

Didnt see you update Rachel x.x

Frank

XD !

You ask your hungry Charmander to jump up to Taillow and use a Scratch attack. He nods and he climbs up the tree then scratches him painfully. "YOUCH!" the Taillow screeches. Before he can fly away, Charmander uses a bunch of Rocks to throw at the Taillow, and being super effective, he falls to the ground. You throw your Great Ball and the Taillow is absorbed. It shakes, and shakes, and you caught a Taillow! What would you like to do next?

Taillow (M) Lv15

pokemasterfrank
24th May 2003, 12:33 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT
From now until the deadline, my posts at the CCCC will be accompanied by an announcement about the Tremor Games. :D Sign up now! First place wins a Dratini!


Originally posted by Faithless
[- South Caverns -]

I'll run


O_O;; Woah! Far back!


Jay

You run away from the Typhlosion, streaking past the volcano pokemon. You keep moving on. The drips of the caves die down as you walk away...giving you an eerie feeling. Soon, the whole cave is silent...except for your footsteps. A shadow streaks across the wall, and you quickly turn around...but its nothing. You sigh a sigh of relief and move on. But then, you hear a cry and out pops a Flareon! It seems to be challenging you to a match. What do you do?

Jay
24th May 2003, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by Frank

Jay

You run away from the Typhlosion, streaking past the volcano pokemon. You keep moving on. The drips of the caves die down as you walk away...giving you an eerie feeling. Soon, the whole cave is silent...except for your footsteps. A shadow streaks across the wall, and you quickly turn around...but its nothing. You sigh a sigh of relief and move on. But then, you hear a cry and out pops a Flareon! It seems to be challenging you to a match. What do you do?

[- Desert -]

It isn't really who i'm looking for, so I'll send out Flygon, tell him to use a Dragon Claw and then we'll continue

Dark Dragonite
24th May 2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

You politely walk past the Mudkip. You look down into the lake, and you notice two Seadra swimming by. What would you like to do??

Still at the Lake (Grass & Dragon Nets)

I will once again take my leave of the pokemon, not look like a danger to them, Hypnosis if I need to.

Tiamat
24th May 2003, 01:29 AM
You ask the Meditite if it can foresee a Pokemon, but it ignores you. You decide to walk along and notice a Tyrogue. What would you like to do?

Eastern Caverns

Keepa walking

Jay
24th May 2003, 01:42 AM
Steve

You walk past the swimming Seadra as you continue alongside the lake. You later notice a Crawdaunt swimming. What would you like to do?

Tiamat

You walk away from the Tyrogue as you continue more deeper in the east caverns. Walking around a bit, you can feel a little fatigue from travelling already. You sit down for a bit, and you can hear a Combusken walking up behind you. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite
24th May 2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

You walk past the swimming Seadra as you continue alongside the lake. You later notice a Crawdaunt swimming. What would you like to do?
?

Lake

I will again pass the pokemon, Hypnosis if needed, and continue my search.

By the way, is there a limit to runs or something?

Jay
24th May 2003, 03:11 AM
Steve

I think not

You walk away from that Pokemon as you continue your search around the lake. You then notice two Blastoise chatting by a tree on the side of the lake. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
24th May 2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

I think not

You walk away from that Pokemon as you continue your search around the lake. You then notice two Blastoise chatting by a tree on the side of the lake. What would you like to do?
I'll probably be the reason for making one then,lol.

Lake

*Sigh* Blastoise is very cool, but not who I'm after here, and I think way to strong to disturb by asking them anything, so I will move on, keep looking, Hypnosis if need to, blah blah blah.

DarkPrincess
24th May 2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
[center]Rachel
You walk away from the Onix, the bright sun beating upon you. You wipe off the bead on your forehead, and stare at your slowly dimishing shadow. You glance around, sighing a big sigh. You take a step forward...and sink into the ground! Its a small sinkhole! The sinkhole is cool and wet, you walk around...and find a Shuckle! What do you do?

(Desert)

I'll run away

Jay
24th May 2003, 12:10 PM
Steve

I understand, but after a recent talk with Matt about it, there's a reason. I'm sure he'll tell you on AIM if you want to know more

Anyway, you don't try and disturb the Blastoise as you head off further around the lake. You then notice a Vaporeon splash out of the water and land on the side of the lake a little further ahead. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You ignore the slow Shuckle as you head deeper into the sandy desert. Sand rushes up to your eyes as you try to hide from it, but you accidentally bump into a Numel while you were trying to hide your eyes from the blowing sand. The Numel appears upset. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
24th May 2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You ignore the slow Shuckle as you head deeper into the sandy desert. Sand rushes up to your eyes as you try to hide from it, but you accidentally bump into a Numel while you were trying to hide your eyes from the blowing sand. The Numel appears upset. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

Apologize to the Numel. Then, ask it if it has seen a Flygon (hehehe ^-^;;; )

MarshmallowEgg
24th May 2003, 12:36 PM
Okay, I'm new to this, so I get a Master Ball, 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of my choice, right? I have one question; what are the Special Balls?

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 08:03 PM
Mesa is newz, okies?

So I have a Master Ball and the others, eh?

Anyway, I want to go to the East Caverns! Whee!

Jay
24th May 2003, 09:39 PM
Rachel

After apologizing to the Numel, you ask if it has seen a Flygon ^^; It's former happy expression turns into a frown as it tries to Ember your shirt! He musn't have been happy with that. You walk off as part of your shirt has a whole in it now (you can imagine whereabouts hehe). Walking a little bit more, you notice a Nincada nearby. What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

The Special balls are the Fast (captures fast pokemon more easily), Lure (captures water types more easily), Heavy (captures heavy pokemon more easily), Stun (captures more easily with a status effect) and Crystal balls (even chance of pokeball, great ball, ultra ball or nothing). And Welcome to CCCC!

SneaselReborned

Welcome to CCCC!

You take off on your journey to find some capturees as you begin in the East caverns. But before you enter the caverns you notice a Poliwrath sitting by himself. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 10:43 PM
<East Cavern Poliwrath>

I'll ask him if he wants to enter my team. I'll make sure to tell him he will have lotsa friends and stuff. If he says yes, then toss a Pokeball and put him in it. If not then...erm...can I like punch it or something?

DarkPrincess
24th May 2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

After apologizing to the Numel, you ask if it has seen a Flygon ^^; It's former happy expression turns into a frown as it tries to Ember your shirt! He musn't have been happy with that. You walk off as part of your shirt has a whole in it now (you can imagine whereabouts hehe). Walking a little bit more, you notice a Nincada nearby. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

*puts a jacket on over her shirt* Sorry boys :P

Anyway, run away

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

I understand, but after a recent talk with Matt about it, there's a reason. I'm sure he'll tell you on AIM if you want to know more

Anyway, you don't try and disturb the Blastoise as you head off further around the lake. You then notice a Vaporeon splash out of the water and land on the side of the lake a little further ahead. What would you like to do?



Lake

I will politely ask Vaporeon if it could point out the direction any Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo would be, then thank it, and search there.

Jay
25th May 2003, 05:20 AM
SneaselReborned

You walk over to the Poliwrath, but before you can say anything, she just frowns. "What's wrong?" you decide to ask. But she just shakes her head in disappointment, and you aren't sure what could be troubling her. Still, you ask her if she would like to join your team, saying that there will be many friends that she could hang around with. The Poliwrath looks up and you, and decides to smile. "Poli! Poli!" she says with happiness. You hold out your Pokeball, and the now happy Poliwrath is more than glad to join your side. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Poliwrath (F) Lv14

Rachel

:'(

You continue deeper into the desert. You look around and you hear big stomps coming behind you. The ground shakes so much you fall over. You wonder what could be creating such a huge controversy, so you look behind you, and you notice that there is a Metagross!! What will you do?!

Steve

You ask the Vaporeon if it has seen any of those Pokemon. The Vaporeon nods and looks out a little further in the ocean. There is a boat nearby, and you decide to travel in it. Eventually, you appear to be in the middle of the giant lake. You then notice a bunch of Lotad's swimming by. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

:'(

You continue deeper into the desert. You look around and you hear big stomps coming behind you. The ground shakes so much you fall over. You wonder what could be creating such a huge controversy, so you look behind you, and you notice that there is a Metagross!! What will you do?!

(Desert)

Sorry Jay XD >P

O_O WHOA! I think I'll send out my Blaziken. He'll use Fire Punch three times then I'll toss the Heavy Ball at it.

Also, may I buy another Heavy Ball with my final 10 CCPs? ^_^;

Espeon12
25th May 2003, 10:05 AM
*Rubs hands together* Time to start this one up, I guess. I'd like to join, and I'm forfeiting/releasing whatever past Pokemon I had captured waaay back when, if that's okay.


Anyway, I'd like to start off with the South Caverns.

Matt
25th May 2003, 11:12 AM
Originaly Posted By Jay

Matt

Sorry, you said Ultra Ball and Pokeball in your post so I didn't know what you wanted to throw ^^;

You tell Medicham to use another Thunderpunch on Blaziken, and it paralyzes the Blaziken! Medicham uses another weak Thunderpunch which shocks the Blaziken even more, and he falls to the ground due to the paralysis. You throw the Ultra Ball and Blaziken is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the Blaziken had no chance of getting out. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Blaziken (M) Lv15

<South Caverns>

Hm.. I think I'll go to the Lake now.

Blaziken - Fire punch, Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Counter, Fire Blast.


Rachel

You send out your Blaziken. You tell it to do 3 Fire Punches. Blaziken runs over towards the Metagross and punches it with its fists. Metagross hits Blaziken with its claw. Blaziken runs back over there and punches the Metagross again. Metagross uses Confusion! Blaziken screams in pain. He tries to ignore this pain and runs over to his Metagross again. Finally his fist contacted. You throw a Heavy Ball at Metagross. It is absorbed into the ball. The ball shakes a little and then stops. You caught a Metagross! What would you like to do?

Metagross (-) Lv. 20

Sorry I have to go ill do the others later.

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You send out your Blaziken. You tell it to do 3 Fire Punches. Blaziken runs over towards the Metagross and punches it with its fists. Metagross hits Blaziken with its claw. Blaziken runs back over there and punches the Metagross again. Metagross uses Confusion! Blaziken screams in pain. He tries to ignore this pain and runs over to his Metagross again. Finally his fist contacted. You throw a Heavy Ball at Metagross. It is absorbed into the ball. The ball shakes a little and then stops. You caught a Metagross! What would you like to do?

Metagross (-) Lv. 20

Awesome! I'll name the Metagross, Matrix XD

Anyway, I'll continue searching in the desert for what I'm really looking for.

SneaselReborned
25th May 2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

[b]SneaselReborned

You walk over to the Poliwrath, but before you can say anything, she just frowns. "What's wrong?" you decide to ask. But she just shakes her head in disappointment, and you aren't sure what could be troubling her. Still, you ask her if she would like to join your team, saying that there will be many friends that she could hang around with. The Poliwrath looks up and you, and decides to smile. "Poli! Poli!" she says with happiness. You hold out your Pokeball, and the now happy Poliwrath is more than glad to join your side. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Poliwrath (F) Lv14


I will let Poliwrath out to stretch a little and go to the Northern Cavern to catch some cool evilness and stuff^_^.

[jay] fixed coding

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

[Steve

You ask the Vaporeon if it has seen any of those Pokemon. The Vaporeon nods and looks out a little further in the ocean. There is a boat nearby, and you decide to travel in it. Eventually, you appear to be in the middle of the giant lake. You then notice a bunch of Lotad's swimming by. What would you like to do?

Lake

I will look for the strongest one, Hypnosis it, throw the grass net, and then throw a Stun ball!!

Jay
25th May 2003, 03:02 PM
Espeon12

Welcome to CCCC!

You begin your adventure South Caverns where you hope to come across many strong Pokemon for your team. The first room in the caverns contains two Sneasel who are running all over the room - They appear to have no noticed you yet. What would you like to do?

Matt

You decide to head to the lake after your newly caught Blaziken. On arrival you see a Surskit closest to you on the side of the lake. What wold you like to do?

Rachel

Even after catching Matrix, you decide to continue looking through the desert. You, yet again, bump into another Pokemon and you fall over. You get angry and whoever could have done it and you notice a Larvitar. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned

Deciding to let Poliwrath out for a little bit, you both head to the North Caverns as he huggles you many times along the way. There doesn't seem to be any Pokemon outside of the caverns, so you decide to head in straight away. You then notice a Snorunt looking up at you and Poliwrath when you first walk in. What would you like to do?

Steve

You scout the strongest Lotad in the mob, and you think you can see him. Sending out Spooky, he uses a Hypnosis on it. The Lotad has now fallen asleep, as the others flee to get away from you. After tossing the grass net at him, you throw the Stun Ball as Lotad is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and he has no chance of getting out of it as he is caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Lotad (F) Lv12

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

[Steve

You scout the strongest Lotad in the mob, and you think you can see him. Sending out Spooky, he uses a Hypnosis on it. The Lotad has now fallen asleep, as the others flee to get away from you. After tossing the grass net at him, you throw the Stun Ball as Lotad is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and he has no chance of getting out of it as he is caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Lotad (F) Lv12

Lake

WOOT!!
I will ask my new Lotad if she knows where there may be any Clamperl?? if she's still asleep, and won't wake up, I will keep walking.

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

Even after catching Matrix, you decide to continue looking through the desert. You, yet again, bump into another Pokemon and you fall over. You get angry and whoever could have done it and you notice a Larvitar. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

Apologize to the Larvitar and ask if it knows where some Flygon are at.

Jay
25th May 2003, 03:38 PM
Steve

You try and ask your new Lotad if she has seen any Clamperl around, but as you thought she is still snoozing. You tuck her by your side in the boat as you continue your way around the lake. Suddnely, a Staryu jumps up and almost flipped the boat over! What would you like to do?

Rachel

You apologize to the Larvitar, and ask if it has seen any Flygon around. He just shakes his head, saying no. Anyway, you thank it and continue along. Further ahead, you can see two Graveler rolling towards you! What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

You try and ask your new Lotad if she has seen any Clamperl around, but as you thought she is still snoozing. You tuck her by your side in the boat as you continue your way around the lake. Suddnely, a Staryu jumps up and almost flipped the boat over! What would you like to do??

Lake

I will row quickly back to shore, and continue my search there.

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You apologize to the Larvitar, and ask if it has seen any Flygon around. He just shakes his head, saying no. Anyway, you thank it and continue along. Further ahead, you can see two Graveler rolling towards you! What are you going to do?

(Desert)

Ah, damn, no one knows where they are >.<

Anyway, run away. If the Gravelers are close to running me over then I'll send out Dieu (Salamence) to use Earthquake on them.

Jay
25th May 2003, 03:48 PM
Steve

For some reason I always seem to skip you lol

You quickly row back to shore and avoid the Staryu. When you arrive you notice a Bagon straight ahead of you! What would you like to do?

Rachel

You are able to avoid the Graveler running you over like a pancake as they continue rolling further and further into the desert. You then hear loud stomping coming from behind you, you turn around and you see another Metagross! What will you do?

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You are able to avoid the Graveler running you over like a pancake as they continue rolling further and further into the desert. You then hear loud stomping coming from behind you, you turn around and you see another Metagross! What will you do?

(Desert)

Wow, why do I always find Metagross? o.o

I'll ask the Metagross if it knows where to find a Flygon. If it prepares to attack then I'll send out Dieu to use an Earthquake

Jay
25th May 2003, 03:54 PM
Rachel

I wish I had better luck --;

You ask the Metagross if it has seen any Flygon around, but it appears to be infuriated as it charges up towards you. Sending out Dieu, you order it to use Earthquake, it does so but doesn't seem to affect this Metagross much at all. It counters back by using Psychic to be able to throw Dieu back. The power of the Psychic was incredible as Dieu is badly injured, as Metagross slowly walks back to where it came from. You comfort your Salamence, but at that moment you notice a Charizard! What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

I wish I had better luck --;

You ask the Metagross if it has seen any Flygon around, but it appears to be infuriated as it charges up towards you. Sending out Dieu, you order it to use Earthquake, it does so but doesn't seem to affect this Metagross much at all. It counters back by using Psychic to be able to throw Dieu back. The power of the Psychic was incredible as Dieu is badly injured, as Metagross slowly walks back to where it came from. You comfort your Salamence, but at that moment you notice a Charizard! What would you like to do?

(Desert)

Charizard is VERY nice but I already have one my Evylan. Run away.

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

For some reason I always seem to skip you lol

You quickly row back to shore and avoid the Staryu. When you arrive you notice a Bagon straight ahead of you! What would you like to do?
?

Boo :(

Lake

I have my Dragon net, which would help, but I have a Bagon, so I would like to run!!

Jay
25th May 2003, 04:06 PM
Rachel

You decide to run away from the Charizard, as he flies off into the sandy desert. You look around a little more for the Pokemon you desire, but appear to running out of luck. Noticing a tree ... a tree in the desert? Only one Pokemon that could be! It's Sudowoodo. What would you like to do?

Steve

Ignoring the Bagon, you continue to search on land aroudn the lake. You don't seem to see anything around, so you look in the water again. You see a pink and white figure in the water, which is quite blurry. Identifying it, you think it's a Corsola. What would you like to do?

Espeon12
25th May 2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

Welcome to CCCC!

You begin your adventure South Caverns where you hope to come across many strong Pokemon for your team. The first room in the caverns contains two Sneasel who are running all over the room - They appear to have no noticed you yet. What would you like to do?



<<South Caverns>>

I'll ignore the Sneasel and keep on looking around.

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

[
Steve

Ignoring the Bagon, you continue to search on land aroudn the lake. You don't seem to see anything around, so you look in the water again. You see a pink and white figure in the water, which is quite blurry. Identifying it, you think it's a Corsola. What would you like to do?

Lake

It could be a Gorebyss too, so I will walk a little closer, see if I can identify it.

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You decide to run away from the Charizard, as he flies off into the sandy desert. You look around a little more for the Pokemon you desire, but appear to running out of luck. Noticing a tree ... a tree in the desert? Only one Pokemon that could be! It's Sudowoodo. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

I'll try my luck again and ask the Sudowoodo if it knows where to find a Flygon. (Yesh, I'm very stubborn XD)

SneaselReborned
25th May 2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

SneaselReborned

Deciding to let Poliwrath out for a little bit, you both head to the North Caverns as he huggles you many times along the way. There doesn't seem to be any Pokemon outside of the caverns, so you decide to head in straight away. You then notice a Snorunt looking up at you and Poliwrath when you first walk in. What would you like to do?



Hehe I messed up the code last time~_~. Anyway, I'll leave the Snorunt be and walk along, hoping for some evil stuff.

Oh, and if the Snorunt follows me, then tell Poliwrath to tell it to leave me alone.

So, erm...yeah that was basically saying, "Run."

Jay
25th May 2003, 04:33 PM
Espeon12

You ignore the Sneasel as you keep searching around. Upon enterring the next room, you notice a Smoochum using Icy Wind on another Smoochum! What would you like to do?

Steve

You walk a little closer and try to identifty it even more. The figure rises to the surface a little more, and as you suspect, it's a Gorebyss! What would you like to do?

Rachel

Before you can ask the Sudowoodo if it has seen a Flygon you need to do something about that Diglett that keeps annoying beside you x.x What would you like to do

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

Before you can ask the Sudowoodo if it has seen a Flygon you need to do something about that Diglett that keeps annoying beside you x.x What would you like to do

(Desert)

I'll send out Athena (Lv.20 Gyarados) and have her use a Surf on the Diglett. That'll shut him up, then we'll ask the Sudowoodo if it knows where to find a Flygon..that is, if the Surf didn't scare him off.

Espeon12
25th May 2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

You ignore the Sneasel as you keep searching around. Upon enterring the next room, you notice a Smoochum using Icy Wind on another Smoochum! What would you like to do?


<<South Caverns>>

I'll leave the Smoochum alone and keep on exploring. They kinda freak me out anyway.

Jay
25th May 2003, 04:52 PM
SneaselReborned

Hope it isn't too much to ask for, but could you state your location next time?

You continue and ignore the Snorunt in the caverns, which doesn't appear to be bothering you. In the next room, you notice a Wynaut and a Smoochum playing together. What would you like to do?

Rachel

I'm cruel...

You send out Athena to flush out the Diglett, as it runs off. Happily, you want to go and ask the Sudowoodo if it has seen a Flygon but he appears to be gone already. He must have got scared and run off some place else. You decide to continue walking, and you see an exhausted Quagsire further ahead. It appears to be real thirsty. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

XD

You ignore the Smoochum because they freak you out, and continue deeper into the caverns. In the next room you see a Growlithe thawing some ice of a rock that appears to be half frozen. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

I'm cruel...

You send out Athena to flush out the Diglett, as it runs off. Happily, you want to go and ask the Sudowoodo if it has seen a Flygon but he appears to be gone already. He must have got scared and run off some place else. You decide to continue walking, and you see an exhausted Quagsire further ahead. It appears to be real thirsty. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

*deep sigh* I sometimes ponder if you're against me..

Run away

Espeon12
25th May 2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

XD

You ignore the Smoochum because they freak you out, and continue deeper into the caverns. In the next room you see a Growlithe thawing some ice of a rock that appears to be half frozen. What would you like to do?

<<South Caverns>>

Much better, lol. I'll be nice and walk up to the Growlithe, trying not to startle him/her. I'll try gaining its trust rather than just chucking a ball at it without a battle.

Jay
25th May 2003, 05:06 PM
There is this really annoying ad on the randomizer, would any of the other workers be getting this?


Rachel

I gave you a chance at two Metagross. Is that Cruel? :rolleyes: And I'm cruel to people who let a Quagsire die from thirst in a desert too :mad:

You ignore the dying Quagsire as you and your cruel self head deeper into the desert. You see a Magnemite use Thunder Wave on you, however you unfortunately don't seem to be paralyzed from the attack :P What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
There is this really annoying ad on the randomizer, would any of the other workers be getting this?


Rachel

I gave you a chance at two Metagross. Is that Cruel? :rolleyes: And I'm cruel to people who let a Quagsire die from thirst in a desert too :mad:

You ignore the dying Quagsire as you and your cruel self head deeper into the desert. You see a Magnemite use Thunder Wave on you, however you unfortunately don't seem to be paralyzed from the attack :P What would you like to do?

(Desert)

I'll just walk away

Jay
25th May 2003, 06:17 PM
Espeon12

You decide to walk up to Growlithe, nurturing it, etc. He seems to like it alot, as you tickle its tummy and all that - He bursts into laughter as you both have fun. You ask if he would like to join you, and he seems to accept it graciously. You hold out a Pokeball and he goes in. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Growlithe (M) Lv12

Rachel

You continue to let the Magnemite use Thunder Wave on you as you walk along in the desert (he is following you by the way). You then come across a Rhyhorn who uses Earthquake to knock you over. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

[b]Rachel

You continue to let the Magnemite use Thunder Wave on you as you walk along in the desert (he is following you by the way). You then come across a Rhyhorn who uses Earthquake to knock you over. What would you like to do?

(Desert)

Wow, I don't think the Pokémon here like me very much o.o *hides behind her Salamence*

Dieu: *stares at me oddly*

I'll walk away but if the Rhyhorn attacks again then send out my Salamence to use a Hydro Pump at him.

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

[Steve

You walk a little closer and try to identifty it even more. The figure rises to the surface a little more, and as you suspect, it's a Gorebyss! What would you like to do?


Lake

I thought so!!
Well, I will be nice this time, and ask Gorebyss if it would join me, if it says no, Spooky, if you think you can Hypnosis it, go for it, then Stun ball, if not, try a C-ball

SneaselReborned
25th May 2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

SneaselReborned

Hope it isn't too much to ask for, but could you state your location next time?

You continue and ignore the Snorunt in the caverns, which doesn't appear to be bothering you. In the next room, you notice a Wynaut and a Smoochum playing together. What would you like to do?



*kicks self for not stating location*

Sorry.

<Northern Cavern>

Not what I'm looking for really, so I'm going to leave them alone for now.

"Run"

Espeon12
25th May 2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

You decide to walk up to Growlithe, nurturing it, etc. He seems to like it alot, as you tickle its tummy and all that - He bursts into laughter as you both have fun. You ask if he would like to join you, and he seems to accept it graciously. You hold out a Pokeball and he goes in. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Growlithe (M) Lv12


<<South Caverns>>

I'll name him Fell, his bred-on move will be Crunch, and since he's past Lv.10, his TM will be Dig. And since I now have a Pokemon, do I give up the Masterball from before?

Either way, I'll head off to the Forest area.

Matt
25th May 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You decide to head to the lake after your newly caught Blaziken. On arrival you see a Surskit closest to you on the side of the lake. What wold you like to do?

<Lake>

Um.. no? Run.



Jay

You call out your Flygon to beat up on Flareon. Flygon swipes at the Flareon and you run off. Soon you run into a Baltoy. What do you do?


Rachel

The Rhyhorn is coming at you! You tell your Salamence to use Hydro Pump on the Rhyhorn. Rhyhorn gets knocked back and you run away quickly. Looks like you lost the Magnemite too. Look its a Solrock over there.


Steve

You ask the Gorebyss if it wants to join your team. Gorebyss shakes its head yes! It is waiting for you to throw some kind of pokeball. What do you do?


SneaselReborned

You run from that pokemon. You walk into the next room. When you get in there, you see a Sneasel! What do you do?


Espeon12

No, you keep your Master Ball until you use it.

You go into the forest. When you walk into there, Ledybas buzz by you. What do you do?

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Rachel

The Rhyhorn is coming at you! You tell your Salamence to use Hydro Pump on the Rhyhorn. Rhyhorn gets knocked back and you run away quickly. Looks like you lost the Magnemite too. Look its a Solrock over there.[/center]

(Desert)

Okay, now I'll try my luck (again >.<) and ask the Solrock if it knows where to find a Flygon.

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Steve

You ask the Gorebyss if it wants to join your team. Gorebyss shakes its head yes! It is waiting for you to throw some kind of pokeball. What do you do???[/center]

Lake

YAY!!
I will offer it my ultraball to get in.
If I don't have one of those, then a greatball or pokeball.

Jay
25th May 2003, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted By Matt

Jay

You call out your Flygon to beat up on Flareon. Flygon swipes at the Flareon and you run off. Soon you run into a Baltoy. What do you do?

Tempting. Be better if it were the evolved form, Claydol

I'm going to head to the Forest now please :) I don't seem to be having much luck here


Matt

You walk away from the Surskit because you think it sucks, and move along. You notice something floating on the water - It appears to be a Ludicolo. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You ask a Solrock if it has seen a Flygon, and it just looks straight ahead. You wonder what it could be looking at, so you look behind you and you notice a big air thrust rush at your face as you see a big giant figure swoop down at you. It's... it's a Flygon! OMG!! What will you do?!?!?

Steve

You offer the Gorebyss a Great Ball to go on, and she decides to be your companion as she is absorbed into the ball. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Gorebyss (F) Lv10

Tiamat
25th May 2003, 09:57 PM
You walk away from the Tyrogue as you continue more deeper in the east caverns. Walking around a bit, you can feel a little fatigue from travelling already. You sit down for a bit, and you can hear a Combusken walking up behind you. What do you want to do?

Eastern caverns

Can I use a pokemon I caught here in to battle with it?

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Steve

You offer the Gorebyss a Great Ball to go on, and she decides to be your companion as she is absorbed into the ball. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Gorebyss (F) Lv10[/color][/center]
Lake

I will leave for the Desert now!!

Jay
25th May 2003, 10:00 PM
Tiamat

Yes you may battle with others here with your Captured pokemon

Steve

You decide to head for the desert and see what you can find there. As soon as you arrive you notice a Flygon ... sleeping in the open? What would you like to do?!

Dark Dragonite
25th May 2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

[Steve

You decide to head for the desert and see what you can find there. As soon as you arrive you notice a Flygon ... sleeping in the open? What would you like to do?!

Desert

Throw Dragon net, then throw Stun ball at that Flygon!!

Tiamat
25th May 2003, 10:23 PM
You walk away from the Tyrogue as you continue more deeper in the east caverns. Walking around a bit, you can feel a little fatigue from travelling already. You sit down for a bit, and you can hear a Combusken walking up behind you. What do you want to do?

Eastern Caverns

Ok then I will send out my Newly caught Absol and her use Double-Edge on it.

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Link 10



SneaselReborned

You run from that pokemon. You walk into the next room. When you get in there, you see a Sneasel! What do you do?


[/center]

<Northern Caverns>

Yippee! I wonder what I was looking for anyway:rolleyes: . Lol. Anyway, I'll go up to it and see if it wants to join peacefully. If not, then I'll tell Poliwrath to fight it and punch it in the gut.

BTW, what are the "special balls" that you are allowed?

Jay
26th May 2003, 02:07 AM
Steve

You throw the Dragon net over the Flygon, then you throw the Stun Ball since she is sleeping. Flygon is absorbed and the balls shakes, and shakes, and appears to be caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Lv14

Tiamat

You send out Absol and order her to use a Double-edge on the Combusken. She charges up really fast and slams in the Combusken very harshly, as your Absol is dealt with a lot of damage. The hasty fire type responds with a Leer, as her eyes glow, your Absol's defense has been slightly weakened. The Combusken is still ready for a little more! What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned

Just so you know you can use attacks from your pogeys, like Poliwrath can use a water gun or something. That's if you didn't already know. The special balls are: Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball (Catches pokemon more easily with a status effect) and Crystal ball (equal chance of pokeball, great ball, ultra ball or nothing)

You walk up to Sneasel and you ask if it would like to join your team. The Sneasel harshly declines, as you order Poliwrath to punch it in the guts, he appears to be slow to be able to do it. As Sneasel is completely infuriated as it is ready to attack you and Poli! What are you going to do?!

Dark Dragonite
26th May 2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

You throw the Dragon net over the Flygon, then you throw the Stun Ball since she is sleeping. Flygon is absorbed and the balls shakes, and shakes, and appears to be caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Lv14

Well, a lot of Females at the end, but I got all I wanted, and I'm again at my 15 limit, so thanks, and adieu for now!!

DarkPrincess
26th May 2003, 09:15 AM
Rachel

You ask a Solrock if it has seen a Flygon, and it just looks straight ahead. You wonder what it could be looking at, so you look behind you and you notice a big air thrust rush at your face as you see a big giant figure swoop down at you. It's... it's a Flygon! OMG!! What will you do?!?!?

(Desert)

O__O *spaz attacks* FLYGON!!! *calms down*

Anyway, I'll send out Dieu (Salamence) to use Dragon Claw twice on the Flygon. This should really do some damage to the gorgeous dragon. Then, toss the Heavy Ball at it *crosses fingers and praying like a mad woman*

..wow, this is how I acted when I found my Salamence o.o

EDIT: I got so excited that I accidently forgot to say where I'm at ^.^;

MarshmallowEgg
26th May 2003, 12:14 PM
This is my first time, so I just say where I want to go, right? In that case, I'd like to go to the West Caverns.

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



SneaselReborned

Just so you know you can use attacks from your pogeys, like Poliwrath can use a water gun or something. That's if you didn't already know. The special balls are: Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball (Catches pokemon more easily with a status effect) and Crystal ball (equal chance of pokeball, great ball, ultra ball or nothing)

You walk up to Sneasel and you ask if it would like to join your team. The Sneasel harshly declines, as you order Poliwrath to punch it in the guts, he appears to be slow to be able to do it. As Sneasel is completely infuriated as it is ready to attack you and Poli! What are you going to do?!

<Northern Caverns>

Hrm....I'll start by screaming really, really really loud in order to make it like lose its...head i guess, and then use my Bred-On move Mind Reader and my TM move Dynamic Punch in a combo to smash Sneasel to the walls. And then I'll scream really loud again to mess with its mind. >=)

Espeon12
26th May 2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Espeon12

No, you keep your Master Ball until you use it.

You go into the forest. When you walk into there, Ledybas buzz by you. What do you do?

<<Forest>>

I'll ignore them and continue heading into the forest.

Jay
26th May 2003, 03:28 PM
Rachel

You send out your Salamence and order it to use two Dragon Claw's on the Flygon. However, one slash of the Dragon Claw seemed to have put the Flygon in a terrible amount of pain. Weird, but you decide to throw the Heavy Ball now, he goes in, and it shakes and shakes, until the Flygon is finally caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Ditto (-) Level 5

MarshmallowEgg

You decide to head to the West Caverns and start your adventure there. You notice a school of Shuckle at moment you walk in. To your right, you notice two Magby fighting. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned

You scream at the Sneasel really loud as you try and make it lose its head literally, then you ask the Poliwrath to use Mind Reader to focus on the Sneasel and to finish off with a Dynamic Punch. The power was incredible and was a direct hit, confusion and super effectiveness makes the Sneasel squeal as he is unable to attack. You scream again as he gets even more confused. What would you like to do next?

Espeon12

You decide to head into the forest. On arrival, you notice an Anorith and a Ledyba flying above your head. What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg
26th May 2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

MarshmallowEgg

You decide to head to the West Caverns and start your adventure there. You notice a school of Shuckle at moment you walk in. To your right, you notice two Magby fighting. What would you like to do?

<West Caverns>

I'll keep walking. Not really interested in either Pokémon.

Jay
26th May 2003, 03:40 PM
MarshmallowEgg

You continue to look around the wasted area, as you head into the next room. There is a pile of garbage and you notice two Muk that appear to be heading towards it. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
26th May 2003, 03:46 PM
Well, I'm not starting up again, and I may not, unless I lose the Tremor Games, but I need a spot for that Dratini, if I win, so i am releasing:

Scorpion King:
Scizor Lv.10 Male
Quick attack,Leer,Focus energy,Safeguard
Swarm

Sorry SK, hope you do well.

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



SneaselReborned

You scream at the Sneasel really loud as you try and make it lose its head literally, then you ask the Poliwrath to use Mind Reader to focus on the Sneasel and to finish off with a Dynamic Punch. The power was incredible and was a direct hit, confusion and super effectiveness makes the Sneasel squeal as he is unable to attack. You scream again as he gets even more confused. What would you like to do next?



<Northern Caverns>

Ooh nice! I want Poliwrath to do another Mind Reader DynoPunch combo and I will scream again and then I'll throw a Great Ball at it!

MarshmallowEgg
26th May 2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

MarshmallowEgg

You continue to look around the wasted area, as you head into the next room. There is a pile of garbage and you notice two Muk that appear to be heading towards it. What would you like to do?

<West Caverns>

Again, just keep walking.

Jay
26th May 2003, 04:16 PM
Steve

Okay. Hope you had fun *Releases SK*

SneaselReborned

Poliwrath tries another Mind Reader + Dynamicpunch combination on the Sneasel, and the Sneasel squeals in more pain as it falls to the floor. You decide to throw the Great Ball now, Sneasel is absorbed and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes and has no chance of getting out. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Sneasel (M) Level 7

MarshmallowEgg

You carefully avoid the Muk as you continue into the next room. You notice two Growlithe running around some trash cans on the side of the room. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
26th May 2003, 04:18 PM
I want to disown the following captured Pokémon:

Blaziken (M)
Lv.20
Attacks: Fire Punch, Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Double Kick, Peck, Strength, Sunny Day and Reversal

Absol (M)
Lv.7
Attacks: Scratch, Growl and Ice Beam

Ditto (-)
Lv.5
Attacks: Transform

Butterfree (F)
Lv.11
Attacks: Confusion, Giga Drain and Safeguard


I don't really want to look here for awhile...too angry to bother with it. Later.

MarshmallowEgg
26th May 2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



MarshmallowEgg

You carefully avoid the Muk as you continue into the next room. You notice two Growlithe running around some trash cans on the side of the room. What would you like to do?

<West Caverns>

I'd like to throw my Master Ball at one of the Growlithe.

Jay
26th May 2003, 04:29 PM
Rachel

Done. Come back soon

MarshmallowEgg

You decide to throw your Master Ball at one of the Growlithe. The one you threw it at is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Growlithe (M) Level 12

MarshmallowEgg
26th May 2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Faithless


MarshmallowEgg

You decide to throw your Master Ball at one of the Growlithe. The one you threw it at is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Growlithe (M) Level 12

<West Caverns>

I'd like to leave West Caverns and go to the Forest, please.

Jay
26th May 2003, 05:25 PM
MarshmallowEgg

You decide to head to the Forest after your recent catch at the Western Caverns. As soon as you arrive in the forest, a big wind gushes over you as heaps of Hoppip and Skiploom drift past. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



SneaselReborned

Poliwrath tries another Mind Reader + Dynamicpunch combination on the Sneasel, and the Sneasel squeals in more pain as it falls to the floor. You decide to throw the Great Ball now, Sneasel is absorbed and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes and has no chance of getting out. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Sneasel (M) Level 7



<Northern Cavern>

Yayness. Now, may I go to the Forest?

<Forest>

BTW, I'll let Sneasel and Poliwrath roam around too.

Espeon12
26th May 2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

You decide to head into the forest. On arrival, you notice an Anorith and a Ledyba flying above your head. What would you like to do?

<<Forest>>

Meh... I'll keep looking around.

Jay
26th May 2003, 11:12 PM
SneaselReborned

When you first arrive in the forest, Poliwrath and Sneasel lead you to two Oddish that have appeared to be dug into the ground. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

You continue walking around and see what else you can find. Within a matter of seconds, a Natu uses confusion on you, as your mind wanders uncontrollably, the confusion lasts for a few seconds, with the Natu still right in front of you. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

SneaselReborned

When you first arrive in the forest, Poliwrath and Sneasel lead you to two Oddish that have appeared to be dug into the ground. What would you like to do?


<Forest>

I'll look around to see if there are any Vileplumes or Bellossoms around. If so, then I will tell Sneasel to use Scratch and Poliwrath to use Hypnosis on one of them and then Sneasel to continue to scratch at them and Poliwrath to put them to sleep whenever they wake up until they seem really bashed up. When they do, toss an Ultra Ball.

But if I can't find any Bellosom or Vileplume, then I'll just keep on walking.

Also, I'll make sure to walk on the oddishes to anger their mothers and fathers (Bellosoms and Vileplumes) so I can try the technique states above.

MarshmallowEgg
27th May 2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

MarshmallowEgg

You decide to head to the Forest after your recent catch at the Western Caverns. As soon as you arrive in the forest, a big wind gushes over you as heaps of Hoppip and Skiploom drift past. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

I'll just keep walking, keeping an eye out for Scythers/Bulbasaurs.

Jay
27th May 2003, 06:58 AM
SneaselReborned

You have to be so complicated :)

You tred over the Oddish as they squeal in pain. They pop up from the ground as they use their "mating" call to call for the other Weepinbell and Vileplume. Then both Oddish use Sleep Powder on you, as you start to drift off, you notice five Vileplume and ten Weepinbell headed towards you. You try and stay awake, but you are unable to; and just drift off to Dream land. When you wake up, you find yourself with a sneeze, and in a different part of the forest. Poliwrath and Sneasel still appear to be sleeping. However, you notice a few Swablu in the area. What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

You decide to keep a keen eye on Scythers and Bulbasaurs in the area, as you continue to look. As you get a little deeper into the forest, you see Caterpie's over all the trees in the area you're in, and Metapod popping out everywhere from the trees! What would you like to do?

Espeon12
27th May 2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

You continue walking around and see what else you can find. Within a matter of seconds, a Natu uses confusion on you, as your mind wanders uncontrollably, the confusion lasts for a few seconds, with the Natu still right in front of you. What would you like to do?

<<Forest>>

A step in the right direction, but I'll pass... I'll try to slowly move away from it to get by in another direction, unless the Natu attacks again. In that case, I'll release Fell and tell him to try and scare it off.

Jay
27th May 2003, 09:10 AM
Espeon12

You walk away safely from the Natu as it flies off after attempting to confuse you. As you walk along you notice a grassy spot - You try to avoid it but suddenly five vine whips try and strangle you! You wonder what it could be, and then out of no where three Tangela pop up behind you, and a Bulbasaur in the grassy patch. What are you going to do?

MarshmallowEgg
27th May 2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Faithless


MarshmallowEgg

You decide to keep a keen eye on Scythers and Bulbasaurs in the area, as you continue to look. As you get a little deeper into the forest, you see Caterpie's over all the trees in the area you're in, and Metapod popping out everywhere from the trees! What would you like to do?

<Forest>

I'll have Jachai (my Growlithe I just captured) come out of his Pokeball just in case they all decided to attack for some odd reason, but keep walking.

Dark Dragonite
27th May 2003, 06:45 PM
Well, I feel impulsive, and if I actually do win, I'll have to open a spot, but until then:

I would like to go to the Desert Please, no pokemon, just a Master ball thank you!!

Espeon12
27th May 2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

You walk away safely from the Natu as it flies off after attempting to confuse you. As you walk along you notice a grassy spot - You try to avoid it but suddenly five vine whips try and strangle you! You wonder what it could be, and then out of no where three Tangela pop up behind you, and a Bulbasaur in the grassy patch. What are you going to do?

<<Forest>>

Grrg... I'll quickly release Fell and tell him to try and burn the vines away so we can run. After we're somewhere safe, I'll try looking up into the tree branches for some Pokemon hopping/flying around.

Jay
27th May 2003, 07:04 PM
MarshmallowEgg

You send out your Growlithe to try and scare away the Metapod and the Caterpie, but they appear to have fled real quickly. You continue deeper into this dark forest, as you see two Zubat fly past you screeching. What would you like to do?

Steve

You decide to head back to the desert after consideration. When you arrive you notice a Rhydon and a Rhyhorn fighting in a sandstorm that appears to be blowing towards you. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

You send out Fell and tell him to burn the vines, he does so and all the Pokemon flee. Deciding to continue, you look up in the branches. You can see a Wurmple, but you look below and you can also see a Paras. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
27th May 2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

You decide to head back to the desert after consideration. When you arrive you notice a Rhydon and a Rhyhorn fighting in a sandstorm that appears to be blowing towards you. What would you like to do?
?

Desert
Hmmm, I'm reminded in times like these to RUN LIKE HECK!!

SneaselReborned
27th May 2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

SneaselReborned

You have to be so complicated :)

You tred over the Oddish as they squeal in pain. They pop up from the ground as they use their "mating" call to call for the other Weepinbell and Vileplume. Then both Oddish use Sleep Powder on you, as you start to drift off, you notice five Vileplume and ten Weepinbell headed towards you. You try and stay awake, but you are unable to; and just drift off to Dream land. When you wake up, you find yourself with a sneeze, and in a different part of the forest. Poliwrath and Sneasel still appear to be sleeping. However, you notice a few Swablu in the area. What would you like to do?



<Forest>

Sorry for being complicated. I'm just trying to get sometin' cool. Anyway, this time those things don't have sleep powder! Hehe!

I want Sneasel and Poliwrath to gang up on one and try to make it scream so that the mother Altaria will come and I can try to catch it! If nothing happens, then just leave, lookin' for sometin' else.

This could take awhile...*whistles*

Ultimate Charizard
27th May 2003, 10:04 PM
Is it too late to join in?

If not ill take my Masterball to the Desert please.

Im a newb and have no pokemon of my own.

Jay
27th May 2003, 11:19 PM
Steve

You decide to "RUN LIKE HECK!" away from the fighting Rhydon and Rhyhorn and the sandstorm as you quickly and safely get out of harm. Moving on, you feel weak, and you decide to lay down. Looking at the blazing sun, you notice a shadow cover you from behind. You lay up, look behind you and notice a Charmander. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned

It's better complicated lol

Being the meany as you are, you order Sneasel and Poliwrath to gang up on one of the Swablu to make it scream. They do so, and most of them fly away, but you were able to grab one. It doesn't scream, instead, it used Aerial Ace to escape from harm, as both of your Pokemon are pulled back. This tough Swablu looks like it's ready for more. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

Never too late. Welcome to CCCC! :)

You decide to begin your capturing adventure in the Desert, taking your Master Ball, you are all alone without a Pokemon by your side to take care of you. Being brave you start walking deeper into the desert. You don't seem to notice anyone around, but you suddenly feel an Earthquake beneath your feet. You look around, but don't seem to notice anyone. Weird, you think to yourself, as you continue to walk. You then suddenly walk into a Kabuto that almost made you trip over. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
27th May 2003, 11:21 PM
meh, Kabuto not really my thing, ill keep going please.

Jay
27th May 2003, 11:40 PM
Ultimate Charizard

You walk past the Kabuto who doesn't seem to notice you at all, as you continue a little further into the desert. You see a shadow cover you from the sky. Thenas the figure moves beside the sun, a silver light shines down on you as the reflection of the light from a Skarmory blinds you. He lands right in front of you; What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite
28th May 2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

You decide to "RUN LIKE HECK!" away from the fighting Rhydon and Rhyhorn and the sandstorm as you quickly and safely get out of harm. Moving on, you feel weak, and you decide to lay down. Looking at the blazing sun, you notice a shadow cover you from behind. You lay up, look behind you and notice a Charmander. What would you like to do?


Desert

I will thank Charmander for the shade, then continue my search in teh Desert.

Ultimate Charizard
28th May 2003, 10:30 AM
Sorry im pretty picky, ill keep going

Espeon12
28th May 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

You send out Fell and tell him to burn the vines, he does so and all the Pokemon flee. Deciding to continue, you look up in the branches. You can see a Wurmple, but you look below and you can also see a Paras. What would you like to do?

<<Forest>>

I'll continue looking around...

SneaselReborned
28th May 2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



SneaselReborned

It's better complicated lol

Being the meany as you are, you order Sneasel and Poliwrath to gang up on one of the Swablu to make it scream. They do so, and most of them fly away, but you were able to grab one. It doesn't scream, instead, it used Aerial Ace to escape from harm, as both of your Pokemon are pulled back. This tough Swablu looks like it's ready for more. What would you like to do?



<Forest>

Tough? Ooh I like this Swabby!

Poliwrath, use Hypnosis! Then, use a Hydro Pump while Sneasel uses a Scratch! Then, Poliwrath, put it to sleep again, and do the Hydro Pump + Scratch combo again. If it looks really bashed up, then toss a Great Ball at it. If it looks just fine, then do the combo one more time before tossing a Great Ball.

If the Great Ball fails or works, leave and keep exploring.

Tiamat
28th May 2003, 07:11 PM
You send out Absol and order her to use a Double-edge on the Combusken. She charges up really fast and slams in the Combusken very harshly, as your Absol is dealt with a lot of damage. The hasty fire type responds with a Leer, as her eyes glow, your Absol's defense has been slightly weakened. The Combusken is still ready for a little more! What would you like to do?

Eastern caverns

ok, then have absol use her quick attack and then throw a great ball at it

Note: the double-edge attack's power is messured at 120! right up there with fireblast, hydro pump, and psychic!

Jay
28th May 2003, 11:58 PM
Steve

"Thank you for the shade, Charmander," you say as you continue to walk around more in the desert. The sun is beating down on you as you quickly tire; So you decide to lay down a bit, and go to sleep. When you wake up, you feel completely energized and ready to tackle what else lies in the desert. As you get up, you see a pool of water in front of you. Water? In it, you also notice a Whiscash. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

Being picky, you ignore the Skarmory and continue a bit further. The pretty deserted desert keeps tiring you out, as you try and search for more Pokemon in there area. You feel a bit of rumbling at your feet, you look down, and a big gust of sand blows at you, as a Lunatone and Solrock emerge from the ground! What would you like to do?

Espeon12

You ignore the Wurmple and Paras as you continue to look deeper in the forest. You can't notice anything on the tracks in the forest, so you decide to go in it yourself, hoping for better luck in there. Looking around a bit, you hear a bit of screeching coming from behind you. They sound like Zubat and Golbat! You don't see them, however, you accidentally bump into a Lileep that's in the ground. What would you like to do?

SneaselReborned

You order Poliwrath to use a Hypnosis on the tough Swablu, he does so but failed, as the Swablu easily avoids the hypnotic waves. Poliwrath then uses a Hydro Pump and the power of the attack is incredible as the Swablu is pushed back and drenched. Sneasel runs up and gives the Swablu a big scratch, as he squeals, you now decide to throw your Great Ball. It hits the Swablu, and he is absorbed. It shakes, and shakes, and the tough Swablu was no match of getting out of this situation. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Swablu (F) Level 19

Tiamat

You ask Absol to use Double-edge on the Combusken; She nods and does so, as the power of the attack was enough to knock out the Combusken, but also hurting your Absol in the process quite seriously. You throw the Great Ball at the Combusken - He is absorbed, and caught without any chance of escaping. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Combusken (M) Level 10

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 08:07 AM
Dammit....i hate those two.. Sorry ill have to keep going.

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:20 AM
Ultimate Charizard

You decide to run from the Solrock and Lunatone, as you continue your way in the desert. You don't travel far to notice two Pokemon that appear to look up at you puppy-eyed. They appear to be a Larvitar and an Aron. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 08:23 AM
Ok thats it, ill just settle for the Aron for now.

*Throws Master Ball*

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Charizard

You decide to throw the Master Ball at Aron. As the Larvitar runs off, Aron is absorbed into the ball and is caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Aron (M) Level 14

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 08:38 AM
Ill continue on in the desert for a while.....theres a particular pokemon im lookin for and its only in the desert.

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Charizard

After your new catch, you still would like the explore the rest of the desert. You continue along, and you notice what appears to look like a mirage. It's a lake - In it, you notice a Mudkip and a Marshtomp. What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite
29th May 2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Steve

"Thank you for the shade, Charmander," you say as you continue to walk around more in the desert. The sun is beating down on you as you quickly tire; So you decide to lay down a bit, and go to sleep. When you wake up, you feel completely energized and ready to tackle what else lies in the desert. As you get up, you see a pool of water in front of you. Water? In it, you also notice a Whiscash. What would you like to do?


Desert

I'll try one last time to walk around the Desert, then maybe I'll check out the forest.

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 09:02 AM
Ill continue on, i dont think Aron is up to dealing with those two.

Jay
29th May 2003, 09:08 AM
Ultimate Charizard

You decide to ignore the Marshtomp and the Mudkip as the mirage slowly fades. As much as you'd want a drink, you have to continue and search for some more pogeys. You look around a bit and you notice a Magnemite floating above Aron. A little further ahead you can see a Numel. What would you like to do?

Steve

SEE! I always miss you for some stupid reason

You continue to walk around the desert for a little bit. You notice a sandstorm come straight towards you. You can do nothing but shield yourself. When the sandstorm cleared, you see a Pupitar on the ground. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 09:10 AM
No thanks, ill try one more walk through the desert before i move on.

Jay
29th May 2003, 09:16 AM
Ultimate Charizard

The desert is starting to tire you as you continue to walk your last few steps before you decide to leave. You see the sun is starting to set, so you decide to just lay down for a bit. You put your bag down and lay your head as you look up at the night sky. Suddenly, you feel warmth shoot up your back. It seems to be getting quite hot, you look behind you and you notice a friendly Charmeleon smiling at you. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 09:19 AM
Well its a risk using Aron but thats one id like.

How do i do this now, im new to this style. Can i use all moves an Aron would know at lvl 14?

Jay
29th May 2003, 09:46 AM
Ultimate Charizard

Yes, all the moves Aron would learn up to level 14 he can use to battle the Charmeleon. Also you get to pick a free TM or bred on move whenever you catch a Pokemon, regardless of the level. However, if you catch a Pokemon above level 10 you get to pick a free TM. If you caught a Pokemon at level 20 or above, he would get two free TMs, etc. So your Aron can learn 2 free TMs of your choice or a TM and a Bred on move. Your pick entirely

Dark Dragonite
29th May 2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

[Steve

SEE! I always miss you for some stupid reason

You continue to walk around the desert for a little bit. You notice a sandstorm come straight towards you. You can do nothing but shield yourself. When the sandstorm cleared, you see a Pupitar on the ground. What would you like to do?
;_;

Desert

Nah, I'm not the biggest T-Tar fan, one last run here, then I think I may know who to go for elsewhere...

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 12:29 PM
Ok then, ill teach Aron Earthquake and Water Pulse.......and then attack.


First off use Earthquake to shake it up, follow it up with a Headbutt to stun it and Finish off with WaterPulse to really weaken it.

After that ill throw a Great Ball.

Oh and ill pick the Rock Head trait for him.

SneaselReborned
29th May 2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



SneaselReborned

You order Poliwrath to use a Hypnosis on the tough Swablu, he does so but failed, as the Swablu easily avoids the hypnotic waves. Poliwrath then uses a Hydro Pump and the power of the attack is incredible as the Swablu is pushed back and drenched. Sneasel runs up and gives the Swablu a big scratch, as he squeals, you now decide to throw your Great Ball. It hits the Swablu, and he is absorbed. It shakes, and shakes, and the tough Swablu was no match of getting out of this situation. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Swablu (F) Level 19

[/B]

<Forest>

Keep looking!

And I'll let Swabu out to have some fun. And make friends with my other peoplez.

DarkPrincess
29th May 2003, 08:17 PM
I decided maybe I'll give this place another shot. I don't get the special pokeballs and stuff again do I? I'm buying a Great Ball anyway but I was just curious. Yes, I'm stupid. Deal with it :P. Anyway, I'll go to the West Caverns.

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:24 PM
Steve

Avoiding the Pupitar, you decide to continue to walk around the desert for a short while before you leave. Night fall has arrived and you don't seem to notice anyone about, but you hear wailing from a distance. Walking closer to the wailing, you can see a shadowy figure. It appears to be a Cubone. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

You ask Aron to use Earthquake on the friendly Charmeleon, he nods and the immense power that rumbles before the Charmeleon is too much, and he falls over recklessly. He gets really mad as he shoots out an Ember at the Aron, which slightly damages him. You order Aron to use a Headbutt, he does so and he pushes the Charmeleon back on the ground. As he starts to wail, you order Aron to use one Water Pulse before you attempt to catch him. Aron agrees and a stream of water is shot at the Charmeleon as he cries "No more!". This is your chance, so you throw the Great Ball, the Charmeleon is absorbed. It shakes, and shakes, and the Charmeleon is now officially yours. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Charmeleon (M) Level 12

SneaselReborned

You let Swablu out for fresh air, as you all continue along in the forest. You're all pushed back by a Pinsir that emerges from the woods and lands straight in front of you! What would you like to do?

Rachel

WB and stuff ...

You decide to head to the Western Caverns and resume your search there. You go inside and you notice that the place is filled with garbage. "What a dump.." you think to yourself. Your mind wanders for a bit, until you feel stomping coming from the next room. You see that it is a Nidoqueen! What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
29th May 2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

WB and stuff ...

You decide to head to the Western Caverns and resume your search there. You go inside and you notice that the place is filled with garbage. "What a dump.." you think to yourself. Your mind wanders for a bit, until you feel stomping coming from the next room. You see that it is a Nidoqueen! What would you like to do?

(West Caverns)

I'll just walk away

Espeon12
29th May 2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Espeon12

You ignore the Wurmple and Paras as you continue to look deeper in the forest. You can't notice anything on the tracks in the forest, so you decide to go in it yourself, hoping for better luck in there. Looking around a bit, you hear a bit of screeching coming from behind you. They sound like Zubat and Golbat! You don't see them, however, you accidentally bump into a Lileep that's in the ground. What would you like to do?

<<Forest>>

I'll say sorry to the Lileep and continue looking around.

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 08:51 PM
Well first of all ill announce im teaching my Charmeleon Flamethrower and Dig (I think thats how it works) then i think ill head for the West Caverns.

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:55 PM
Rachel

You decide to walk away from the Nidoqueen as it keeps stomping around. In the next room you see that there are two Volbeat flying around a pile of garbage. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

You say sorry to the Lileep as you continue to search amongst the trees for other interesting Pokemon. You walk around a little bit, and suddenly you feel something on your head. You grab it off and notice it's a Spinarak! You squeal as you toss it into a tree by accident. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard[

Yep that's right

You decide to continue your journey at a different location: the West Caverns. On arrival, you can smell the stench of a very unpleasantly trashed and tarnished place. You soon notice a Magby playing with a few torn up bits of paper. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
29th May 2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

You decide to walk away from the Nidoqueen as it keeps stomping around. In the next room you see that there are two Volbeat flying around a pile of garbage. What would you like to do?

(West Caverns)

Not exactly what I'm looking for. Run away

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 09:17 PM
Nah thanks, i just got me my fire type lol. Ill keep going.

Jay
29th May 2003, 09:28 PM
Rachel

You continue to look for a Pokemon you like through the West caverns. In the next room you notice two Pineco and a Forretrees rolling around a few trash cans. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

You ignore the Magby and continue to search the caverns. In the same room, you can hear a noise coming from above you. Looking up, you notice a Masquerain! What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 09:30 PM
pfft, keep going..theres only certain bug types ill even think of bothering with.