View Full Version : <Game> Goldenrod Tower V.13 [M.A.]

Pages : 1 [2]

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 07:35 AM
MarshmallowEgg >> 2 Stamps/CCP

Gabi >> Green MGCoin, Division Gem

Mew Trainer Rose
12th June 2003, 09:32 AM
(6/12) Do you have a camera? If so, what do you like to take pictures of? Why?

i've got a fairly cheap 35mm camera. it's got automatic flash and film advance, but that's about. it. still, i rarely take pictures so it's enough for me. my cat often does cute things, so i smeties take pictures of him doing them. ^_^

MG please.

And the answer to the GT! I was given is the pokemon that is possibly my favorite of the new grass-types: Roselia. :)

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 09:40 AM
Rose >> Red MGCoin

GT!: Yes, I am a Roselia. Your choice of item.

Crystalmaster Mike
12th June 2003, 09:49 AM

My dad has. If I go on a school trip, I do get a one-time-use camera, but that's it. I just take pictures of... sights, attractions I'd really want to remember (in theme parks), and lots of other things. Why? Well, you got to use it for SOMETHING, don't you?

Also, could I get a GT!, please? *hands over Red MGCoin*

Mew Trainer Rose
12th June 2003, 10:04 AM
I'll take a Blue MG Coin for mt GT! prize, then use that and the Red MG Coin i just got for my second EMT usage of teh month.

Silver_Umbreon
12th June 2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Silver_Umbreon
You guys seemed to have skipped me, so I will repost.

I would like to forge my four hollow stones and my ocean gem, flame gem, lunar gem, and solar gem, into a water stone, one fire stone, a lunar stone, and one solar stone.

How many stamps will that cost?

As for the poll:

(6/11) What type of mouse do you have on your computer (e.g. the regular one that has a trackball, a cordless mouse, an optical mouse, etc)? Do you use it more or less than the keyboard? Why?

I have a normal mouse, with a trackball. I use it more than the keyboard when navigating on the internet, or around my computer. I only use the keyboard to type.

MG Please (6/12) Do you have a camera? If so, what do you like to take pictures of? Why?

Yes, I have a camera. I usually take pictures of whatever I want, mainly just for the scenery, and I also take pictures on special occasions, such as weddings, and that sort of stuff.

That will be 2 MGs, since you skipped me.

Pichu
12th June 2003, 10:43 AM

:no: *cries* I wish I have a digital camera though. My dad won't let me borrow his since its "old" and fragile.... not to mention BIG.

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 10:54 AM
Crystalmaster Mike >> Spark Gem

GT!: I move by skipping lightly as if I was flying using my wings. My bouncy step lets me even walk on water. I am known to take strolls on lakes on quiet, moonlit nights. Who am I?

Rose >>

EMT: You won a Fake Tears TM.

Silver_Umbreon >> Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem

Cyndaquil >> Flame Gem

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 11:11 AM
(6/11) What type of mouse do you have on your computer (e.g. the regular one that has a trackball, a cordless mouse, an optical mouse, etc)? Do you use it more or less than the keyboard? Why?

Just a regular mouse. Nothing special. I mostly use the keyboard because I like to write stories or chat with my online friends.

My mom does. I wish I had a digital camera. Then, I could reveal my freaky appearance >D I take pictures of scenry and my cats. Because I just do XD

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 11:23 AM
Rachel >> Solar Gem, Darkness Gem

Discothéque
12th June 2003, 12:53 PM
~
Nope, I don't have a camera. But my sister does, but I don't use it. Though, I plan to buy one of those one-time use digital cameras to take pictures of my new kitty Kabuki because she's the cutest kitty ever. ^^;;
-

Mystery Gift, please!

And the answer to my GT! is Claydol.

If I got it right, I'd like a Flame Gem, which I'll then forge with my Hollow Stone. *I'll pay the 2 stamps fee, of course, which would bring me down to 65 stamps*

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 12:58 PM
Discotheque >> Blue MGCoin

GT!: Yes, I am a Claydol.

'gives you a Fire Stone for the Hollow Stone and the Flame Gem'

Enjoy.

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 01:18 PM
I'd like to sell my Darkness Gem, Solar Gemx2, Lunar Gem x2 for CCPs. I think that adds up to 10 CCPs.

Also, may I have a GT and an EMT? *gives her two Red MGCoins and a Blue MGCoin*

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 01:27 PM
Rachel >>

Yes, 5 gems are worth 10 Stamps/CCP when sold.

'hands you over the CCPs'

GT!: The leaves growing on my body are very sharp edged. I am very agile - I leap all over the branches of trees and jump on my foe from above or behind. Who am I?

EMT: You won a Leech Life TM.

Crystalmaster Mike
12th June 2003, 01:44 PM
Who's my 'GT!' ?

It's Clefable!

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Rachel >>

Yes, 5 gems are worth 10 Stamps/CCP when sold.

'hands you over the CCPs'

GT!: The leaves growing on my body are very sharp edged. I am very agile - I leap all over the branches of trees and jump on my foe from above or behind. Who am I?

EMT: You won a Leech Life TM.

I think the answer to the the GT is Grovyle. If I'm correct, I'll take 2 CCPs as reward.

Interpol HQ
12th June 2003, 04:07 PM

Yes, I own a digital camera. I mainly take pictures of me and my friends doin' stuff. The reason is so i can remember the stuff we did.

1 MG please

I would like to play the grabber game *hands over a red MGcoin*. I would like to move 3 spaces up and 4 spaces over.

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 04:48 PM
Rachel >>

GT!: I'm sorry, the answer was Sceptile. You get back your Red MGCoin for trying.

Himo >> Light Gem

Grabber Game: I'm sorry, you didn't win anything. Better luck next time.

Matt
12th June 2003, 09:37 PM
6/12) Do you have a camera? If so, what do you like to take pictures of? Why?

I do have a camera. I like to take pictures of random objects that I see and of my friends. Um.. I don't know why, I just do it because I'm extremely bored >_>.

Crystalmaster Mike
13th June 2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Who's my 'GT!' ?

It's Clefable!

???

Knight of Time
13th June 2003, 05:45 AM
(6/13) Even though this is nothing more than a wives tale, have you ever had any bad luck on Friday the 13th? Do you believe in the wives tale? Why or why not?

Crystalmaster Mike >>

GT!: Yes, I am a Clefable. Your choice of item.

Matt >> Hollow Stone

As for the poll:

(6/13) Even though this is nothing more than a wives tale, have you ever had any bad luck on Friday the 13th? Do you believe in the wives tale? Why or why not?

For me, I haven't had that much bad luck on Friday the 13th. I don't believe in the wives tale at all, because I don't always get bad luck when Friday the 13th comes around.

I'd like a MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
13th June 2003, 07:32 AM

I don't really think I've ever had any bad luck on Friday the 13. Nothing really stands out, anyway. I don't really believe in the old wives' tale, but thanks for bringing it up :rolleyes: Finally things are going good for me! I don't need to worry about it being Friday the 13 and having it all go to hell! Lol.

MG please

Matt
13th June 2003, 07:46 AM

I can't remember any but I'm sure I have had bad luck on Friday the 13th. No, I don't believe in them. I mean I do have a black cat as a pet ya know and not a lot of bad luck has come my way..

Rambunctious Jamirus
13th June 2003, 10:02 AM

No, I've never had any bad luck on Friday the 13th but my grandmother was born on Friday the 13th... I sometimes believe in wives tales but just for fun.

I'd like to sell some things from my inventory. *pulls out list* Okay, I'd like to sell:

1 Light Gem, 1 Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Spark Gem, 2 Lunar Gems, 1 Rainbow Gem, 1 Darkness Gem, and 1 Hollow Stone. I don't know how many Stamps that is though.

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2003, 10:19 AM

Hey, it's Friday 13th! :D I don't believe in superstitions. I don't remember if anything bad happened to me on a Friday 13th, since when bad things happen to me, I don't pay attention to the date, so that the next time that date comes I'm not reminded of what happened and I can enjoy the new day. So maybe, maybe not. I have no idea.

Discothéque
13th June 2003, 10:23 AM
~
Now that I think about it... I've never had bad luck on Fridy the 13th, but I usually do on every other day. O_o Maybe it works in reverse for me. xD Eee!!
-
Mystery Gift, please! ^_^

Knight of Time
13th June 2003, 11:40 AM
MarshmallowEgg >> Red MGCoin

Matt >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Rambunctious Jamirus >> Photosynthesis Gem

Here are 15 Stamps for your gems and Hollow Stone.

Gabi >> Division Gem

Discotheque >> Ocean Gem

Wolfsong
13th June 2003, 11:51 AM

I have one of the regularr ones that has a track ball inside it. i maily use it more than the keyboard and currently on my third one in three years. Its just more handy.

I have one of those Kodak advantix cameras. I take pictures mainly of my family. Occasionaly when we go on vacation pictures during shows, wilderness, and animals when we go to the zoo.

I really don' believe in bad luck on Friday the 13th. Whenver somethng bad happens to me its usually on a day thats' supposed to be good. Just bad luck happens and how you deal with it is the important thing. You can dread a day and take every little incident that happens as a bad omen or make the best of t and not b superstitious.

3 MGs please

Knight of Time
13th June 2003, 11:54 AM
Amy >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 10 Stamps/CCP, Lunar Gem

Mew Trainer Rose
13th June 2003, 12:00 PM

Friday the 13th has never been any big thing for me. I’ve never noticed it being any worse than any other day. I’ve had some pretty rotten days, tho, but not on Friday the 13th. So I don’t believe the old wive’s tale.

MG please

Wolfsong
13th June 2003, 12:05 PM
I'd like to sell my lunar gem for CCPs please

Crystalmaster Mike
13th June 2003, 12:11 PM
I'll take a Blue MGCoin, and immediately use it for another GT!, please

I probably have, but nothing memorable. Though just today, my mom has fallen with her bicycle and injured her one leg and arm pretty bad. But just look, in a few months we'll probably still remember the fall, but not the date. I do beleive people tend to have more bad luck on Friday 13th, cause they tend to more quickly look at an unfortunate event as bad luck. And of course, there's the 'paranoia' factor.

Knight of Time
13th June 2003, 12:18 PM
Rose >> Hollow Stone

Amy >>

Here are your CCPs.

'takes the Lunar Gem'

Crystalmaster Mike >> 1 Stamp/CCP

GT!: I generate energy by burning coal. I grow weaker as the fire dies down. When I am preparing for battle, I burn more coal. Who am I?

Crystalmaster Mike
13th June 2003, 12:30 PM
GT!: I generate energy by burning coal. I grow weaker as the fire dies down. When I am preparing for battle, I burn more coal. Who am I?

Why, you're Torkoal!! Hello! :) I'll take a Blue MGCoin. And I believe I still need a Red MGCoin as change for this GT!, no?

Knight of Time
13th June 2003, 12:39 PM
Crystalmaster Mike >>

GT!: Yes, I am a Torkoal.

'hands you a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin'

Crystalmaster Mike
13th June 2003, 12:47 PM
Thankees!!

Jay
13th June 2003, 01:31 PM
Mike >> You're welcome? ;D

Kyle >> Here is your Blue MGCoin for the correct GT. You get 1 MG right? I bet that's all wrong so tell me if it is lol. You receive a Division Gem for the MG

Pichu
14th June 2003, 01:57 AM

No... I didn't realize today was friday the 13th. Anyway, I believe I have bad luck on Monday the 13th... >> see Garfield for example :rolleyes: :D. Wives tale, I heard of it, but I believe half of it. I don't really know why, but its one of those "doesn't make sense" scientifically.

MG please~~~

Edit, I keep forgetting to post what I want ;o

Jay
14th June 2003, 03:25 AM
(6/14) Where's your computer located? Do you wish it were located elsewhere?

---

Cyndaquil >> 10 Stamps/CCP's

Me >> Can I get 10 games of Scratchcard for 7 Stamps, please? (#1, 2 and 3) *Hands over 10 MGCredits* *Left with 32 MGCredits*

Interpol HQ
14th June 2003, 03:48 AM
My comps a lappy so its pretty much located anywhere. But its main location is near my bed. 1 Mg please.

Crystalmaster Mike
14th June 2003, 05:53 AM

In the living-room. And yes, it would come in handy sometimes if it were located elsewhere; I wouldn't have to worry that much about my parents seeing what sites I visit, though this still is a family comp.

Knight of Time
14th June 2003, 06:08 AM
Faithless >>

Scratchcards: You won 3 Red MGCoins and 6 Blue MGCoins.

Himo >> Spark Gem

Crystalmaster Mike >> Ocean Gem

As for the poll:

Our computer is located in a den that is next to the dining room. I'd prefer the computer to stay where it is for now.

I'd like a MG please.

Mew Trainer Rose
14th June 2003, 08:01 AM

The internet computer in my house is located in a room that's my family calls the office, mainly because it's got teh computer and a bunch of bookcases. we've got another computer, too old for DSL, in a room upstairs that's my brother's bedroom. but he's barely there, since he goes to college. i like where the computers are right now.

MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
14th June 2003, 09:41 AM

The computer is in my parents' room -_-;; It's an okay place for it, but I'd prefer it out in the living room. Then I could sneak on in the middle of the night ^_^;;

MG please

Pichu
14th June 2003, 09:59 AM

Its located in the guests room. It used to be in my room... guess I sneaked on the computer too many times :o ;o :mad:.
Located elsewhere? nah... its okay now. Even if its located elsewhere, there is no where to put it. -.-

MG please~

Discothéque
14th June 2003, 10:29 AM
~
In the living room. O_o Yep, nothing more to say, I guess. xD Except I like where it is, because it's easier to get online because I'm in the living room most of the time.
-
Mystery Gift, please!

Matt
14th June 2003, 11:04 AM

My computer is located in my room! :D! I'm so special. *looks around and sees people glaring at me* Um.. yeah... I like my computer where it is because I can stay on it 'till 2:00 AM if I fancy ^_^.

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2003, 11:57 AM

It has its own room next to the diningroom, and also next to a bathroom. So I think it's fine right where it is.

Knight of Time
14th June 2003, 12:06 PM
Rose >> Hollow Stone

MarshmallowEgg >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Cyndaquil >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Discotheque >> Ocean Gem

Matt >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Gabi >> Lunar Gem

Silver_Umbreon
14th June 2003, 06:36 PM

No, I have never had bad luck on Friday the 13th. No, I don't believe in the evil hex that is supposed to occur to everyone on Friday the 13th. I do not believe in any superstitions because they are fake.

For instance, One time, I walked under a ladder, saw a black cat, AND opened an umbrella in a house, all on the same day, and nothing happened. Is that evidence enough?

My computer is located, in my kitchen. lol. Well, they way our house is shaped, there's enough room for it to be there. Our kitchen connects to our living room, and dining room, and there is some space on the northern part of the kitchen where the dining room and the kitchen meet, and that is where my computer is located.

I think it would be cool if my computer were located in my room. But, since I live in the upstairs portion of the house, I would get back reception and wouldn't be able to connect to the internet. So, Yes and No.

2 MGs please.

Everoy
14th June 2003, 06:51 PM

My family has a digital camera, but I don't get to use it cause it's my moms :(

Heck no, my b-day's on July 13th, my birthday was Friday the 13th two years ago, I had a sleepover party... No bad luck there. I don't believe in it solely for that reason.

My comp's located right outside the door of my room. My room is a mess so I want it to be moved downstairs for when I move away from my room to the basement which will be my room then... I have to share a room w/ my sister >: (

Avian Freeze
14th June 2003, 07:01 PM

Nope, I don't have a camera, but I would like one. It would be fun to take pictures of different things to keep them memorable or just for art.

Nope, not at all. I don't believe in Friday the 13th nor any other wives tales. My birthday is May 13th and my friend Eric's birthday was yesterday and my friend Franklin's birthday is July 13th. None of us have ever had bad luck. My birthday's gonna be Friday the 13th when I'm 16 but I don't think anything's gonna happen. I even opened my umbrella indoors yesterday and everyone told me to close it cause it was bad luck, even the teacher XD. The worst thing that's ever happened to me on a Friday the 13th is I got a stomachache -_-.

It's in the living room really close to the front door, which is kinda annoying. I would prefer it to be near my bed.

3 MGs please.

Knight of Time
14th June 2003, 07:01 PM
Silver_Umbreon >> Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem

Chris >> Red MGCoin, Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP

Me >> I'd like a GT! please.

'hands over a Blue MGCoin'

Wolfsong
14th June 2003, 09:52 PM

Currently its in my room on my mother's sewing machine. I'm happy where it is. Whenever I'm at my dorm at UT Martin, its on my desk there. It's also fine with me where it is there. You could say that when it comes to my computer that i'm easily satisified when it comes to where it is located at.

MG please

Silver_Umbreon
15th June 2003, 09:50 AM
I would like to forge my:

Hollow Stone + Darkness Gem = Night Stone

Hollow STone + Light Gem = Day Stone

Hollow Stone + Solar Gem x 3 = Accelerator Gene

Hollow Stone + Ocean Gem = Water Stone

That should be... 9 Stamps. Here you go! *Pays 9 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
15th June 2003, 10:14 AM
What do you need all those items for? Do you have so many pokemon who can evolve with them?

Jay
15th June 2003, 10:21 AM
(6/15) Would you want to live forever or die happy? (Think of the consequences/advantages)

Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
What do you need all those items for? Do you have so many pokemon who can evolve with them?

For some reason that made me laugh XD

I'm going to edit this in when I wake up. Very late, I just realized ;o

Edit; Okay I better do a poll since it is the 15th where most of you's are

Discothéque
15th June 2003, 11:11 AM
(6/15) Would you want to live forever or die happy? (Think of the consequences/advantages)
~
I want to live forever. Because, then, I could be like, "Haha, I'm one thousand years old." O_o Because, seriously, being one thousand years old would be fun! But then I'd be all old and crusty, so that wouldn't be fun. o.o So I guess dying happy would be fine for me. (Er, maybe I shouldn't be asked questions like this. I'm not the best for intelligent answers.)
-
Mystery Gift, please. ^^;;

Silver_Umbreon
15th June 2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix

Well, I'm going to breed two Eevees so that I can get another Espeon and Umbreon. I also have a captured Feebas that I will evolve into a Milotic with the Gene Acclerator, and I was planning on selling the Water Stone for 20 stamps/ccps.

MarshmallowEgg
15th June 2003, 12:15 PM

I'd want to die happy. Because being one bajillion years old would be boring. You'd be, like, a skeleton or something. And can you imagine family reunions? "Oh look, it's my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great... (80 years later) great-great grandma!" *falls over dead because it took them so long to say it* Haha, that would be kind of funny, actually, but still, I'd rather die happy.

MG please

Crystalmaster Mike
15th June 2003, 12:25 PM

If I'd stay young, then yes, I would want to live forever. Though that would mean I'd outlive the earth, the sun, and the entier universe!! O_O'' Can you imagine that, living on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on,... in complete nothingness?? Come to think of it, maybe dying happily isn't so bad after all, though I can't say I can already picture me... dead. (A good thing, I suppose.)

Interpol HQ
15th June 2003, 01:52 PM

I would choose to die happy, because when you live forever you would lose all the people you loved and cared for over and over agin, assuming that is if you seek new loved ones. 1 Mg please.

I would also like to buy a red MG coin *hands over a stamp* and then use that coin on the grabber game. Ill move 2 up and 4 over.

Pichu
15th June 2003, 05:17 PM

I rather die happy. Even you have infinite sums of money, and eternity, you can't be "happy". Recently, a some rich guy in HK took suicide (jumped off the hospital building) because he had brain cancer. Even though he has virtually infinite sums of money, no one can cure him. This is a good example why even though one is poor can live happy... (I hoped I worded it correctly...:rolleyes: )

err... keep forgetting this: MG please~

Matt
15th June 2003, 05:22 PM

I would prefer to die happy. I would rather die happy then see the world slowly die which is going to happen in the next thousand years because I said so :). Plus I wont have anyone to talk to except the future Avril lovers :<.

Sheik
15th June 2003, 06:26 PM

I would rather die happy. According to some researchers, the Earth will die when the sun is going to die.

Before the Sun dies, it will expand; since the Sun is so massive, it would engulf Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars. I, preferably, would not want to live in the molten, 1,000,000 Kelvin degrees Sun. I would rather die happy than go through that torture.

If I were to live forever, then I would go into outer space, and into a black hole, just to see what it would be like. But since it is so dense, I'd probably explode.

1 MG please.

Everoy
15th June 2003, 06:36 PM

Die happy, as if I lived forever, I'd get mighty bored without everyone I know... And eventually I'd be the only living thing around.

1 MG please

Knight of Time
15th June 2003, 06:46 PM
Pokemaster Jay >> Here are your stones and your Genetic Accelerator Gene. You got 10 Stamps/CCP for your MG.

Discotheque >> 2 Stamps/CCP

MarshmallowEgg >> Division Gem

Crystalmaster Mike >> Red MGCoin

Himo >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Grabber Game: Sorry, I'm afraid you won nothing this time. Better luck next time.

Cyndaquil >> Green MGCoin

Matt >> Flame Gem

Chris >> Darkness Gem

As for the poll:

For me, I'd want to die happy. Though being immortal might be nice, I'd lose all my friends, and if it was to cause me to stay young, I would become much younger than my friends.

I'd like a MG please.

Avian Freeze
15th June 2003, 07:06 PM
Erm...I was skipped for the MG for 6/12, 6/13, and 6/14.

I would rather die happy. Living forever would be really boring and you would live into nothingness. There would be nothing to do anymore nor anything you can do. If you die happy, you know you're done with life, and if there's an afterlife, that wouldn't end. Besides, if you live forever, you'd never know what happens after death.

MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
15th June 2003, 09:35 PM
I'd like to play 3 grabber games, please. *hands over a green MG coin* I'd like to go up four, over two on all of them.

Crystalmaster Mike
16th June 2003, 05:05 AM
I'd like to use the Red MGCoin I just won for a GT!

Mew Trainer Rose
16th June 2003, 08:15 AM

I'd much rather die happy. But deffinately have a nice, long life. if i lived forever I'd be able to do a lot more things, but after a while i'd do everything i wanted to and be bored.

MG please.

Jay
16th June 2003, 09:06 AM
Kyle >> Solar Gem

Tyler >> Red MGCoin, Ocean Gem, Green MGCoin, Hollow Stone

MarshmallowEgg >> You won a Division Gem, Solar Gem and 2 Stamps/CCP's

Mike >> I fly close to 190mph. The feathers that I shed are very sharp, and my uniquely structured body appears to be heavy when, in fact, it's light. Who am I?

Rose >> Green MGCoin

Crystalmaster Mike
16th June 2003, 01:52 PM
Hey, you're a Skarmory! :wave:

Jay
17th June 2003, 07:39 AM
(6/16) Do you have good or bad neighbors? What did they do to make you think this way?

(6/17) Do you wear a watch? If so, what type is it? If you don't, why not?

---

Mike >> Hey, you're right :wave:

Kyle >> Solar Gem, Blue MGCoin

I release a pulsing wave of energy that brings soothing calm to restless spirits. I'm admired for my beauty. Who am I?

Knight of Time
17th June 2003, 08:00 AM
Me

GT!: You are a Milotic.

As for the polls:

(6/16) Do you have good or bad neighbors? What did they do to make you think this way?

I haven't met that many of my new neighbours, but I think they are good because when someone moves into a new neighbourhood, they are welcomed.

Yes, I wear a watch, but not that often these days. I kinda forget what type my watch is, though.

I'd like 2 MGs and a new GT! please.

Crystalmaster Mike
17th June 2003, 09:07 AM
So euh... can I have a Blue MGCoin for my GT! ?

Well, I live almost on the corner of a block, so I have lots of neighbors. Most are good, but those on our right, ugh! Whenever they play music or television, we can here it! And then there are those people in the block with a dog they let out in the garden at night... Ugh.

Yep, when not at home. It's... a Casio G-Cool. [edit] Oh, you meant something else? It's a digital, I-think-rubbery one, with a button I can push to shortly make the lights glow up in the dark. It can show the date (year too), it can serve as a chronometer, has an alarm option and an option for a light to pink when it's a certain special day (like your birthday - there are ten days you can put there)

Mew Trainer Rose
17th June 2003, 12:04 PM
I have pretty nice neightbors. my family's friendly with some of them, and we don't really dislike anyone.

I wear a watch constantly. when the band breaks (which has happened now and then with past watches) i keep it in my pocket untill it's fixed or i get a new one. the one i have now is a cheap one with a leather band, and the watch hands and numbers glow in teh dark. handy, that. :)

2 MG's please, and I'd like 2 grabber games, 2 up and 3 over.

Everoy
17th June 2003, 12:38 PM

I have very very good neighbors. They both have kids whom I and my sister play with often, and one of the couples has a young baby boy whom I am teaching to read :)

I used to. It broke when I went on water rides at Valleyfair last week... It was a small detachable digital watch that you could change the band thingy... My favorite band was black and white.

Two MGs please.

Discothéque
17th June 2003, 02:51 PM
~
Bad neighbors! Extremely horrible, awful ones! >< They're always being noisy with their bloody motorcyle and four wheeler, and plus their children shot a stray cat and killed it. =/ They even shot my calico cat, Patches, while she was sitting in the front yard! (She's fine, though, luckily.)
-
~
Erm, I'm in confusion most of the time about the time and date, so of course, I don't have a watch at all.
-

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

And I'd like to buy a Red MGCoin for one CCP and play the Grabber Game.

3 up, 2 over

Knight of Time
17th June 2003, 03:03 PM
Crystalmaster Mike >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

Rose >> Hollow Stone, Division Gem

Grabber Game: You won 2 Stamps/CCP

Chris >> Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem

Discotheque >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCP

'takes the CCP'

Grabber Game: I'm sorry, you didn't win anything. Better luck next time.

Discothéque
17th June 2003, 03:19 PM
Ugh, you know what? I completely forgot about my Blue MGCoin! I'll guess I'll have to take back my 1 CCP and downgrade it to a Red MGCoin now. ^^;;; *stupid*

Avian Freeze
17th June 2003, 06:15 PM

Um...I don't really know my neighbors, but I guess they're okay. THey kinda complain when my friends come over and make too much noise though -.-, but that's not their fault.

Yes, I wear a watch. It's a digital watch and leather, and I wear it all the time except when I'm sleeping or taking a shower. When I don't wear my watch, I sometimes look at my empty arm x_x, cause I'm so used to seeing the time. It kinda gets annoying when everyone asks me the time though -_-.

2 MGs please, and could I use my Red MG Coin with my Green MG Coin to give the Electronic Move Tutor a crank? Thanks :).

MarshmallowEgg
17th June 2003, 08:28 PM

I don't even know my neighbors ^_^;; I've never talked to them, really.

Yeah, I have a digital waterproof watch. I never take it off... I have a really bad watch line because of that ^^;;

2 MGs please

Pichu
18th June 2003, 02:14 AM

I know some of my neighbors. One neighbor is bad. Actually, he was a old friend when I was elementary school, but when we got to secondary school, he called me a jerk or something. :(

Yes I do have a watch. Its a Seiko watch with a 'kinetic' motor. That is, If I wear it, it gains "electrical energy" (bah... too much pikachus these days... :o) when I walk. If I don't wear it, it stops in about 3-4 days. Forgot to mention, its a metal watch with a lil' silver I think. and has black plastic and metal on the "band"

MG please~~

Crystalmaster Mike
18th June 2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Crystalmaster Mike >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin
That were my MG's, right? So I also get my Blue MGCoin for that one correct GT! ?

Matt
18th June 2003, 03:07 PM

I have bad neighbors :<. Well, one of them is a snob and the other one is gay. Hm.. I think that would make me not like them that much :).

I don't wear a watch that much anymore. It was like this little thing kind with little diamond things. I don't wear one anymore because I'm too lazy to put one and keep it on all day.

Knight of Time
18th June 2003, 03:25 PM
(6/18) >> Do you like the board game Monopoly? If so, what is (are) your favourite property(ies)? Why?

Discotheque >> Okay.

'takes back the CCP, takes the Blue MGCoin and gives you a Red MGCoin'

Tyler >> Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

EMT: You actually need only the Green MGCoin. ;) You won a Muddy Water TM.

MarshmallowEgg >> Spark Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP

Cyndaquil >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 20 Stamps/CCP

Crystalmaster Mike >> Yes, they were your MGs. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Jay to confirm the answer to your GT!.

Matt >> Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

As for the poll:

(6/18) >> Do you like the board game Monopoly? If so, what is (are) your favourite property(ies)? Why?

Yeah, I like Monopoly a lot. My favourite properties are the Oranges (St. James' Place, Tennessee Avenue, New York Avenue) because they are often landed on a game, and they can be a good group when you have all three.

I'd like a MG please.

Everoy
18th June 2003, 03:31 PM

I'ts okay. But I don't have any favorite properties... Except for Boardwalk maybe. I don't know why.

1 MG please.

EDIT: Oh, and DPtDK, Jay already confirmed that Mike's GT was correct. He's just asking for the prize.

Matt
18th June 2003, 06:38 PM

Monopoly is ok if I'm very very bored. Otherwise, it sucks really badly :<. My favourite properties are the really expensive ones ^_^. And the railroads. Are those considered properites? :O. And I also like Water Works and the Electric thing :O!

Avian Freeze
18th June 2003, 08:09 PM

Monopoly is an okay game. It takes way to long though, but it can be fun sometimes. My favorite properties are the Railroads and Utilities, I dunno why, I just like them. I also like Boardwalk and Park Place cause if you have hotels or even just houses on them it's so evil >=).

MG Please. Oh, and thanks Kyle :).

Aipom Of Doom
18th June 2003, 09:59 PM
Kyle: Darkness Gem

Politoed: Ocean Gem

Matt: Solar Gem

Avian Freeze: 2 stamps/ccps

I don't really know my neighbors well =/. There's an old lady on one side and an old lady on the other, and they're both fine... And I don't really know the people behind me =/.

No. Sometimes I wore one of those cheap plastic digital watches, but the band broke =/. So now I have no working watches and I don't really want one that much either.

Monopoly is ok, but it involves too much luck and not enough strategy =/. I like whatever properties bring me lots of money :D.

3MGs >=O

Pichu
19th June 2003, 01:48 AM

I think I played it when I was about 4-6 at my friends house.
I have absolutely no memory how to play and what the game was like ;o

err... forgot to say... MG please~

Mew Trainer Rose
19th June 2003, 07:06 AM
(6/18) Do you like the board game Monopoly? If so, what is (are) your favourite property(ies)? Why?

Yeah, Monopoly's fun. it can run a litle long, tho. That's my my sister and i made up a Zoids-based version of it. it's usually a lot shorter, plus we tie one of our favorite animés in. :) My favorite spaces on that are the ones we have in place of Baltic and Mediterranean (the ones right after 'Go'). When you get 'em both, you can pile on the equivalent of houses and get tons of money off 'em >:)

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
19th June 2003, 09:57 AM
I have good neighbors. They're friendly and they help whenever we need them, and they also make an early new year celebration for the whole block every year. http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

I have a color-changing watch. Its background changes with temperature. It also has 3 needles, a - for 3, 6 and 9, a XII for 12 and a . for each other number. The leather part (what's its name in English?), is blue. And right now the background is blue too, which probably means it got used to my wrist, since there's no other explanation of why it would say my wrist is rather hot.

(6/18) Do you like the board game Monopoly? If so, what is (are) your favourite property(ies)? Why?
Actually, I've never played it. The most similar game I've played is "Negocios en la gran ciudad" (business in the big city), and in that game bookstores are my favorite (and in real life too).

Wolfsong
19th June 2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Nala98

Currently its in my room on my mother's sewing machine. I'm happy where it is. Whenever I'm at my dorm at UT Martin, its on my desk there. It's also fine with me where it is there. You could say that when it comes to my computer that i'm easily satisified when it comes to where it is located at.

MG please

/\ I believe that i was skipped on that MG

I wouldn't want to live forever because then what would the poiint be of living. As i once heard somewhere, death is the next great adventure. Be that as it may, I hope it's a long time in the future. I would rather die happy, proud of my accomplishments, and surrounded by family and friends.

I have pretty nice neioghbors. I have known most of them from the day i was born. Two of them recently moved in but have been nice and spoke whenever they saw us. All of them have always been nice to me.

Yes, I do wear a watch. Its a Timex Expedition, water resistent.

(6/1 8 ) Do you like the board game Monopoly? If so, what is (are) your favourite property(ies)? Why?

Its ok. I usually only play it with my mom if i am super bored, or if i have a lot of friends over that also want to pla. I like the railroads, the electric and gas company, and park place and boardwalk.

5 mgs please

Knight of Time
20th June 2003, 06:34 AM
(6/19) Now that the two national holidays in North America are getting close (there might be national holidays in July for any of you guys outside of North America), namely Canada Day for Canadians and Independence Day for you guys in the U.S, will you be celebrating the holiday with your family? Why or why not?

(6/20) What is the farthest you have ever travelled in your country?

Danny >> Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem

Cyndaquil >> Lunar Gem

Rose >> Solar Gem

Gabi >> Lunar Gem, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone

Amy >> Hollow Stone, Blue MGCoin, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Division Gem

As for the polls:

(6/19) Now that the two national holidays in North America are getting close (there might be national holidays in July for any of you guys outside of North America), namely Canada Day for Canadians and Independence Day for you guys in the U.S, will you be celebrating the holiday with your family? Why or why not?

For me, since I am a Canadian, I will be celebrating Canada Day with my family, because it will give us all a chance to possibly make some treats.

For me, the farthest I have ever been in Canada is to Quebec (through the bridge in Campbellton, New Brunswick).

I'd like 2 MGs please.

Also, I'd like to sell the following gems for Stamps please:

Light Gem
Solar Gem X2
Division Gem
Darkness Gem

That makes 10 Stamps.

Crystalmaster Mike
20th June 2003, 07:40 AM

Umm, national, eh? We have the 21th July for our national holiday; then we'll be all home, to do... things one does in his spare time, I guess. We won't hold a big kangaroo party or something. :P

Farthest??? Belgium's but 30 510 km² big, a fraction of the US or Canada. Since we don't have much room, I can't really be proud to have gone all south in the country. I don't even know how far down I've been, for that matter. I HAVE gone to the shore, though I don't know what lies the farthest...

Matt
20th June 2003, 07:48 AM

I have July 4th coming up >_>. Yeah I always celebrate it with my family; it's like a tradition. We always eat then sit around and talk (well my family does; me and my cousin play video games :>). Then we spit watermeleon seeds off the deck so its really fun :)

The farthest I have ever travelled in my country would have to be California. I went there in April so yeah :>

Mew Trainer Rose
20th June 2003, 09:14 AM

I expect my family will do somethign for the Fourth of July. probably nothing much, tho.

I live in Connecticut. I'm proud to say that I've been to Florida, Alaska, Calofornia, and every state in between. Literally. I've been to every sate besides Hawaii. :D (tho with some my family just kinda drove in, did one or two things, like eat at a resaurant or see a waterfall or something, then left.)

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2003, 09:34 AM
Well, Independence Day is on July 9th here, but we don't do anything special about it. We just don't go to work/school/university/whatever it is we do. So I really don't have much to celebrate. Well, maybe the end of the semester. :rolleyes:

Puerto Pirámides, in Chubut. That's far away to the South, but I heard the landscape gets even more beautiful further away. I'd like to visit Tierra del Fuego one day.

Avian Freeze
20th June 2003, 10:05 AM

Independence Day is on July 4th, and I don't think my family's gonna do anything special, maybe we'll watch the fireworks and stuff, but other than that, nothing really. Unless we go on vacation :D.

I've never been to the west side of the US, so the farthest I've been is south. I've been to Florida, and Miami is probably the farthest south. I would like to go to the west side, like California someday.

2 MGs Please.

Sheik
20th June 2003, 10:31 AM

I have good neighbors. They are all old people, who pretty much just keep to themselves. That's why i think that they are good neighbors. I dont' really know them that well.

I don't wear a watch. I don't wear a watch because the last time I wore one, I got a rash that wouldn't go away for about two weeks, and it was because the watch kept rubbing up against my wrist, so I don't wear them.

(6/18 ) Do you like the board game Monopoly? If so, what is (are) your favourite property(ies)? Why?

Monopoly is an ok game. I haven't played it in a long time. My favorite peice is the man riding the horse. My favorite properties are boardwalk and park place. Once you get hotels on them, you've pretty much one the game.

Well, my family and I are probably going to do what we normally do. We all get together at someone's house, have a barbeque, and light fireworks, visit for a few hours, and either go home or spend the night and leave.

The farthest I've ever travelled was to Canada last year. We went to British Columbia. The other farthest place was to California to see one of my best friends.

5 MGs please.

Everoy
20th June 2003, 10:35 AM

Okay, I live in the USA, Minnesota namely, I know I will be celebrating it, but I don't know how. We might be at Lake Vermillion, I dunno.

Down to Georgia.... My aunt, uncle, and cousin liv down there.
P.S., they have a cabin at Lake Vermilion, thats why I said what I said above.

Wolfsong
20th June 2003, 03:25 PM
I'd like to sell the following items for CCPs please:

2 Hollow Stones
Lunar Gem
&
Division Gem

Knight of Time
20th June 2003, 04:13 PM
Crystalmaster Mike >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Matt >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem

Rose >> Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Gabi >> Red MGCoin, Ocean Gem

Tyler >> Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Pokemaster Jay >> Sorry, but I can only give you 4 MGs (you can only answer polls that were made up to three days ago). Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

Chris >> Red MGCoin, Division Gem

Amy >> Here are your CCPs.

'takes the Hollow Stones and gems'

Sheik
20th June 2003, 04:28 PM
Ok.

I am going to sell the following items for stamps.

Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem x3, Hollow Stone x 2, Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem x 2

That should be... 20 Stamps, I believe.

Knight of Time
20th June 2003, 04:52 PM
Pokemaster Jay >> Actually, you get 18 Stamps for selling your gems and stones, not 20, sorry.

'takes the Hollow Stones and gems'

Sheik
20th June 2003, 05:46 PM
Oh well. It's only 2 stamps that I'm missing out on. It won't matter to me. :)

Everoy
20th June 2003, 06:15 PM
I'd like to do the EMT with my three Red MGCoins.

Knight of Time
20th June 2003, 06:38 PM
Chris >>

EMT: You won a Selfdestruct TM.

Pichu
20th June 2003, 06:43 PM

We don't usually cerebrate canada day... all it is just a day we don't have to go to work / school and have fun I guess~

I live in vancouver, B.C., so I guess it would be Toronto and maybe Niagara Falls I guess. (We were visiting my uncle in Toronto and we drove down the Niagara Falls.)

2 MG please~

Knight of Time
20th June 2003, 06:52 PM
Cyndaquil >> Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Aipom Of Doom
21st June 2003, 08:49 PM

Not really. My family will just go to the fourth of July fireworks and not do much else XD.

From Pennsylvania to North Carolina. My mom doesn't like to travel much so we haven't been far =/

And I'll sell:
Division Gem
Ocean Gem
Flame Gem x2
Spark Gem

10 stamps + 2 MGs

Wolfsong
21st June 2003, 09:10 PM

I don't really plan to do much on hte fourth of July except spend time with my family like usual. Myabe a few of my friends might show up, most likely not.

I'd have to say Huntsville Alabama. and that was a long time ago. Usually we go to the Smoky Mountains. ^^ They are really pretty.

MGs please.

Interpol HQ
22nd June 2003, 12:39 AM

It would have to be Washington Dc, its the farthest i have gone from alaska
1 Mg please

Anita
22nd June 2003, 04:11 AM

Well.. Hungary's not all that big.. So it's only natural I've been to just about all of it. ^^'

1Mg pleez.

Dark Dragonite
22nd June 2003, 08:32 AM
6-20 What is the farthest you have travelled in your country??

Florida, can't get too much more South of NY than that,lol

MG Please!!

Also:

I am selling a Fire Stone, which can be used for either AC or CC pokes, PM me with an offer

I am selling a Dragon Scale, this is for AC, as I bought it for 35 Stamps at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center, please, don't offer lower than 30 Stamps/CCPs, which would still save you 5, but PM me with offers

Knight of Time
22nd June 2003, 08:48 AM
Once again, it looks like it is up to me to make a few polls here... 'sigh'

(6/21) >> Do you like Lego? Why/why not? If you do have Lego, what is your favourite theme? Why?

(6/22) >> What is your favourite website that allows you to make your own homepage (e.g. Geocities, Angelfire, Yahoo)? Why?

Danny >> Green MGCoin, 2 Stamps/CCP

Here are your 10 Stamps.

'takes your gems'

Amy >> Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem

Himo >> Red MGCoin

Miko >> Darkness Gem

Steve >> Green MGCoin

As for the polls:

(6/21) >> Do you like Lego? Why/why not? If you do have Lego, what is your favourite theme? Why?

Yes, I like Lego because building things from the various pieces and stuff allows me to make new things. I do have some Lego, and my favourite theme right now is Lego Technic and its sub-divisions (e.g. Mindstorms, Bionicle, etc) because I can build some huge models with the pieces I have.

(6/22) >> What is your favourite website that allows you to make your own homepage (e.g. Geocities, Angelfire, Yahoo)? Why?

I'd probably have to say Angelfire, because it was the first site I was thinking of when I decided it was time to make pages for my adopted Pokemon, captured Pokemon and ASB Pokemon.

I'd like 2 MGs (as well as the previous 2 I asked for on the previous page) please.

Edit: As of now, Jay and I have decided that this current version will have to be closed, so can you all refrain from posting here (I expect this to be closed soon) until the new version of Goldenrod Tower is posted (I will be posting the new version once this one is closed), please?