PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Goldenrod Tower V.13 [M.A.]

Pages : [1] 2

Jay
20th May 2003, 03:17 AM
Goldenrod Tower V.13
Owners: Jay, DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Aipom Of Doom

Mystery Gift Floor
To make sure that this doesn’t become “MG Please” spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your timezone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say “Stamps/CCP’s” let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP’s, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/Avenger Pts, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCP’s, Mystery Box, Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor
To play the games, you need an Mgcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to six squares and up one to six squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.
Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.
Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCP’s, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Note: You may only ask for 10 Scratchcard's from the Group 1 category per day

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by Kyle)

[OUT OF ORDER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask for a clue (one at a time, maximum of three), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a clue which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' without asking for a clue, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you are given one clue, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given two clues, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given your third and final clue, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many clues you ask for), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MG Coin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store
Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor
For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGcoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge
Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solar Gem to Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

Jay
20th May 2003, 03:50 AM
New Features >> Electronic move tutor, restrictions on group 1 Scratchcards; my name goes first on the owners list for once ;); is that it? Thought there was more *confused* I know about the 4th game, Danny/Kyle, but could you send me the rules again since I can't find them anywhere

(5/20) What are some of your favourite hobbies? What would you like to have as a hobby if you could pick? Why?

---

From last version:

Amy >> Darkness Gem, Solar Gem

I'm said to live atop towering trees dating back over a thousand years. I create terrific windstorms with the fans I hold. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg >> Flame Gem, Flame Gem

Tyler >> Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Mew Trainer Rose
20th May 2003, 07:33 AM
( 5/18 ) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?
I occasionally do, but usually they're infrequent and aren't anything major. Most of the time just taking a headache medicine is enough to make them stop.

( 5/19 ) What would you like to see in the next version of the Goldenrod Tower?
I suppose it's a bit late for this. :) But I think the Electronic Move Tutor isa good idea. I'm looking forward to using it. As soon as I get some MG Coins, that is. ^_^

(5/20) What are some of your favourite hobbies? What would you like to have as a hobby if you could pick? Why?
Hobbies/activites of mine: reading, drawing, collecting postcards, collecting miniature figurines of unicorns. I enjoy all of them, and don't wish for anything else.

3 MG's please.

Jay
20th May 2003, 08:04 AM
We have a new game up now! Currently it's out of order until further notice but you can look at it and see that we did some work hehe :)

Mew Trainer Rose >> Blue MGCoin, Spark Gem, Solar Gem

Aipom Of Doom
20th May 2003, 03:17 PM
Hmm... so is posting the game your way of pressuring me into making the randomizer for it? <_<. Oh well, I guess I'll start it soon then. 386-case switch statements are evil, you know >=O

( 5/18 ) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?

Sometimes, but not nearly as often as I used to. When I was in elementary school, I got headaches almost every day >_<. Now I get them hardly ever. Weird, I know =/

( 5/19 ) What would you like to see in the next version of the Goldenrod Tower?

I dunno... If I did, it would probably already be in this version <_<. Hopefully nothing I have to make complicated progams for, tho.

My hobbies are playing on the Gamecube and posting on TPM. Fun =D. Anyway, I don't really think I would change them...

3 MGs

DarkPrincess
20th May 2003, 03:18 PM

Reading, writing and drawing. I dunno XD

1 MG

Knight of Time
20th May 2003, 03:50 PM
Danny >> Red MGCoin, Light Gem, Hollow Stone

Rachel >> Red MGCoin

Me >>

I'd like 2 Blue MGCoins for my GT! please.

As for the polls from today, yesterday and Sunday:

(5/20) What are some of your favourite hobbies? What would you like to have a hobby if you could pick? Why?

Some of my favourite hobbies are playing various games, posting at PCG, ASB and RPG as much as I can, etc. If I could pick a hobby, I'd probably want to be a more active ref in ASB (as well as one better than a Rookie ref), because I am trying my luck at getting a promotion to the next rank (Elite).

(5/19) What would you like to see in the next version of Goldenrod Tower?

Hmmm, this is a toughie. Since I was the one who made up Mystery Pokemon and the Electronic Move Tutor, I have no idea, sorry.

(5/18) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?

Yeah, I occasionally get headaches. They usually last for a while, until I go to bed each day. Sometimes the reason might be a lack of sleep, at other times it might be a sign of the stomach flu about to get me, etc.

I'd like 3 MGs and a GT! please.

MarshmallowEgg
20th May 2003, 04:47 PM

Writing fanfics, for one. I have a whole bunch up on ff.net. Um... I like to draw too, though I'm not all that good. If I could pick a hobby? Hm... I don't know. Can't really think of anything I'm not doing that I'd like to do... oh, I know something. I'd like to learn to play the trumpet or the saxaphone. I play the flute, and I love it, but I'd also like to learn to play another instrument, too.

MG please.

Charizard04621
20th May 2003, 07:51 PM
OMG! Coolness! My ideas were actually worth something. ^_^;

Meh, I draw and paint and... stuff. Stuff makes it sound so interesting, doesn't it? ;P Erm, falconing looks pretty cool. Falcons are awesome ^_____________^ If I could learn it, I might try it. But meh, I wish I could see a real dragon...

Wolfsong
20th May 2003, 07:57 PM

Some of my hobbies include: drawing, reading, writing, and working puzzles. If i could pick a hobby I'd like to be a dog handler for dog shows> That is most likely something that would never happen. The reason is I like dogs and it would be an opportunity to get to see a variety of different breeds.

Jay
20th May 2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Danny

Hmm... so is posting the game your way of pressuring me into making the randomizer for it? <_<. Oh well, I guess I'll start it soon then. 386-case switch statements are evil, you know >=O

If you dont start now then when will you start? That was the point of it btw

Kyle >> Okay here are your 2 Blue MGCoins. 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

I'm instinctively drawn to light. I cause great havoc by stripping off leaves off roadside trees for food. I use my antennae to search for food; It acts like a radar. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg >> Solar Gem

Karin >> lol XD. Lunar Gem

Amy >> Ocean Gem

Avian Freeze
20th May 2003, 09:37 PM

My hobbies are going online, posting at TPM, playing video games, talking to my friends on the phone, watching TV, among others. I wish I could draw and paint more, since I'm not good at either of those :\. I wanna learn how to draw manga though. I also wanna be able to take part in more sports, since I linger inside way too much >_<.

MG please.

Everoy
20th May 2003, 10:19 PM

Favorite hobby: Coming to TPM every day in order to rot my brain :P
If I could pick a hobby, It would be skateboarding because it just looks so cool, and everyone at my school does it.

1 MG, 1 EMT, and 1 MP please

Edit: I am owed 2 MGs from V. 12 and A Blue MGCoin form my correct GT!. So the MG total comes to 3.

Jay
21st May 2003, 04:58 AM
(5/21) If you could go to any place in the world for a holiday, whereabouts would you go? Why?

---

Kyle >> I would like to thank Kyle for his contribution to the Goldenrod Tower, and has earned himself 30 Stamps (15 for each the Mystery Pokemon game and the Electronic Move Tutor)

Tyler >> Lunar Gem

Chris >> I need a little more insight on the EMT since I didn't create it, and barely know how it works - Maybe next time. I'm not exactly sure if a randomizer needs to be created for it either, so i'll wait for Kyle/Danny to answer. Like I said before, Mystery Pokemon isn't up yet

Division Gem, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP + Blue MGCoin for your correct GT

MarshmallowEgg
21st May 2003, 07:48 AM
(5/21) If you could go to any place in the world for a holiday, whereabouts would you go? Why?

Disneyland! Because it has all sorts of fun roller coasters! Roller coasters are great. Plus, I'm going there this summer :yes: I haven't been since I was 8 (I'm 15 now).

Jay
21st May 2003, 10:02 AM
MarshmallowEgg >> Light Gem

Knight of Time
21st May 2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
Kyle >> Okay here are your 2 Blue MGCoins. 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

I'm instinctively drawn to light. I cause great havoc by stripping off leaves off roadside trees for food. I use my antennae to search for food; It acts like a radar. Who am I?

GT!: I'm afraid I have no idea.

As for the poll:

I'd probably want to go to Moncton, New Brunswick because it is an excellent place for shopping.

I'd like a MG and a GT! please.

Edit: Typo...

Mew Trainer Rose
21st May 2003, 12:02 PM

I'd go visit my friend in Illinois. She was my best friend when she lived near me, but several years ago her family moved away. We're still good friends and email eachother, but I haven't been out there to visit her in a couple years.
I'd also like to visit another country. It doesn't really matter which, but I've never been anywhere you need a passport to go to (I live in the US, I've been to Canada a couple times.)

I'd like an MG please. I'll also buy a group 2 scratchcard, I'm playing for 7 Stamps, and I'll scratch sections 1, 3, and 5.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 08:41 AM
(5/22) Who would you consider your best friend online? If you can't pick, then name those of whom you would consider as a best friend. Why them?

---

Kyle >> Light Gem. The answer was Dustox

I have small hooks on the bottom of my feet so i'm able to scale vertical walls. I slam my foes with my thick tail. Who am I?

Rose >> Lunar Gem

For both games you receive two red mgcoins (so you get back what you paid for)

Dark Dragonite
22nd May 2003, 09:40 AM
I would like to crank the Move Tutor machiney 2 times if possible *hands over 3 blue MG Coins*

Jay
22nd May 2003, 09:46 AM
Steve >> ...

I need a little more insight on the EMT since I didn't create it, and barely know how it works - Maybe next time. I'm not exactly sure if a randomizer needs to be created for it either, so i'll wait for Kyle/Danny to answer.

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 10:32 AM
I'd like to sell the following gems i got here: Darkness, Solar, and ocean for ccps

Avian Freeze
22nd May 2003, 10:54 PM

I would go to Europe! :) I've always wanted to go there. Anywhere there actually. France, Spain, Italy, Norway, anywhere. Or Australia, it must be really nice there too.

(5/22) Who would you consider your best friend online? If you can't pick, then name those of whom you would consider as a best friend. Why them?

Hmm...I would have to say that Gabi would be my best friend online. She's the one I talk to the most online other than my friends IRL.

2 MGs please.

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:00 PM
Amy >> Here are your 6 CCP's

Tyler >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Ocean Gem

Avian Freeze
22nd May 2003, 11:04 PM
Ok, I'll buy a Hollow Stone for 3 CCPs. Then I'll forge my Solar Gem and Lunar Gem into a Rainbow Gem for 1 CCP. I'll then forge my Rainbow Gem with the Hollow Stone for a Leaf Stone for 2 CCPs please. Thanks ^^;.

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 11:06 PM
Amy >> I'm said to live atop towering trees dating back over a thousand years. I create terrific windstorms with the fans I hold. Who am I?

I'm not sure. Is it flygon?

Jay
22nd May 2003, 11:23 PM
Tyler >> Okay, you get the stuff you asked for. Can't type the method all out again lol *Takes CCP's hands you all your stuff to forge, then forged* Enjoy

Amy >> No, it's Shiftry. Nice try, you get your MGCoin back

MarshmallowEgg
22nd May 2003, 11:27 PM

My best online friend? Probably my friend Mitch. He lives in Singapore, and I talk to him a lot on MSN. He's great. He's actually coming down here sometime soon to visit his brother who's moving here, so I might get to meet him. That would be cool. He's in the process of finding out when he's coming down here, and then we have to figure out how we're going to get together since neitherof us can drive ^_^;;

MG please.

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 08:32 AM

Well, I don't know about now but I sure know where I'm going when I'm 21. To Ireland. I have family members that came from Ireland to America a LONG time ago. Ireland is pretty. Plus, all the cute Irish drunk boys ;-)

I'd have to say Psiana. I've known her for a long time in TPM and we still talk online. We sometimes have crazy RPs with Lord of the Rings characters or X-Men characters that are always very crazy and funny XD

2 MGs please

Charizard04621
23rd May 2003, 07:19 PM
Hmm, I'd like to play one Mystery Pokémon game. *hands over 1 Red MGCoin* May I have one clue, please?

Jay
23rd May 2003, 07:30 PM
(5/23) What sort of super power would you like to have? What would you want to do with it, and why?

Also, you may ask for EMT's now, sorry for the delay ^_^;

---

I assume everyone who asked for their EMT's still wants them, so

Chris >> Mud Shot TM

Steve >> Will-O-Wisp TM and Seismic Toss TM

Marshmallow Egg >> Darkness Gem

Rachel >> Flame Gem, Light Gem

Knight of Time
23rd May 2003, 07:32 PM
Karin >> I'm sorry, but Mystery Pokemon is still out of order. Please be patient. We'll have an announcemenr when it can be used.

Me >>

I'd like to try the EMT twice please.

'hands over 3 Blue MGCoins'

Jay
23rd May 2003, 07:34 PM
Kyle >> Sorry Kyle. Poison Sting TM, Pound TM

I would also like two cranks of the EMT please (Hands over 6 MGCredits)

DarkPrincess
23rd May 2003, 07:37 PM
I'd like to try out the EMT game twice please.

*hands over one Red MGcoin, one Blue MGcoin and one Green MGcoin*

Also, I'll sell my Flame Gem and Light Gem for CCPs please.

Jay
23rd May 2003, 07:39 PM
Rachel >> Here are your 4 CCP's for the gems

You receive an Imprison TM and a Sonic Boom TM

Avian Freeze
23rd May 2003, 08:23 PM
(5/23) What sort of super power would you like to have? What would you want to do with it, and why?

I would want to be able to teleport and become invisible. Teleporting would let me get places easier so I'm not always late x_x. Becoming invisible would be fun, since no one would be able to see me and I could sneak around :D. I also may want to be able to read minds, but it would be a bit nosy, though fun :P.

MG Please

Lady Vulpix
24th May 2003, 09:11 AM

Telekinesis would be great, just for fun.
Also flying, but it would be hard to do it without being noticed.
And the most practical one in my case, the power to make time slow down. I'd make such a good use of it! :D More time for writing!!

Oh, I'd like to try the EMT, please.

Jay
24th May 2003, 09:20 AM
Tyler >> Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi >> Hollow Stone, and a Doubleslap TM :-\

Lady Vulpix
24th May 2003, 09:26 AM
Alright. I've talked to Rachel and she's willing to trade her Imprison TM for my Double Slap, so I'm giving my new Imprison TM to my Expedia Vulpix.

Jay
24th May 2003, 09:33 AM
Gabi/Rachel >> A done deal. Enjoy your new TMs

DarkPrincess
24th May 2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Alright. I've talked to Rachel and she's willing to trade her Imprison TM for my Double Slap, so I'm giving my new Imprison TM to my Expedia Vulpix.

Yeppers. I comfirm this :)

I'm teaching the Double Slap TM to my adopted Skitty, Kawaii. Thank you :)

I'd want the power to read minds and teleport. Teleporting would be very handy plus I could mess with people if I could read their mind >D Then again, having a power like Rogue from X-Men would be cool for a bit. If someone annoys me I could just touch their arm and they loss all energy >D

MG please

MarshmallowEgg
24th May 2003, 09:46 AM

I've ALWAYS wanted to fly, ever since I was little. That would be so cool. I don't know what I'd really do with it, other than just fly around and get places I want to go without having to pay bus fare or something.

MG please.

Wolfsong
24th May 2003, 10:14 AM

I would like to have the ability to fly. it would be cool and you wouldn't have to worry about traffic as much when trying to get somewhere.

MG please. I would also like to try the Electronic move tutor ^_^ *hands in three MG credits*

Jay
24th May 2003, 10:31 AM
Rachel >> 10 Stamps/CCP's

Amy >> Solar Gem, and a Leaf Blade TM. Enjoy

Espeon12
24th May 2003, 11:01 AM

Probably the ability to read minds or become invisible. I'd love to know what other people are thinking without being all nosey about it, especially if they're mad at me for some reason. Being invisible would be cool since I could sneak around and not worry about being caught. Plus, I could just go invisible when I don't want to talk to somebody and just spend some time alone.

MG please, and I'll try out the Electronic Move Tutor, too. *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins*

MarshmallowEgg
24th May 2003, 11:03 AM
I'd like to forge my Flame Gem and Hollow Stone to make a Fire Stone, please *hands over two stamps*

Jay
24th May 2003, 11:03 AM
I assume i'll see you all June 24/25 with your request of more EMTs? =D This is hot

Espeon12 >> Light Gem, and a Covet TM.

MarshmallowEgg >> *Takes stamps* *Forges* Here is your new Fire Stone { ~ } Enjoy!

Mew Trainer Rose
24th May 2003, 02:51 PM
I don't think I have a best friend, or even a group of people I'd consider best friends.

I'd want to fly and/or teleport. I frequently want on of these powers, because I often walk home from school or work, with is a about a 40 minute walk homr from either. So you can see why I'd like one of those powers. ^_^

2 MGs please, and two group 2 scratchgards for 7 stamps, scratch sections 3,6,9.

Charizard04621
24th May 2003, 06:28 PM

I've always wanted to feel the rush of wind against my face... See the golden rays of the sun shining magnificently through white clouds in the sky... But that's a different dream: the dream of finding a true flying dragon as a companion. Teleportation would be very useful, but that could come with technology, perhaps. For myself, invisibility would be nice. You never know when you don't want to be seen...

Jay
24th May 2003, 08:50 PM
Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Genetic Accelerator Gene. You win one Red MGCoin. Sorry

Karin >> Hollow Stone

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 10:12 PM

Wow. This is a hard one. I guess I would like to be able to teleport. Its like oh crap I forgot my schoolwork! Teleport! Ding, got it now. Oh, and it has to be really, really, really fast^_^. Yayness, no more missing homework.

Oh, and I also want time stopping...too bad you only asked for one special power...

Jay
25th May 2003, 05:06 AM
(5/24) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? If you could think of a name that would be best for you in whatever your opposite gender may be, what name would you pick, and why?

---

SneaselReborned >> Green MGCoin

MarshmallowEgg
25th May 2003, 12:32 PM
(5/24) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? If you could think of a name that would be best for you in whatever your opposite gender may be, what name would you pick, and why?

Isis! It was my friend's idea. I was talking to him on MSN about how I hated my name, and he told me I should change it to Isis because it was a cool name. Either that or Meganbyte :D; that was his idea too (my name is Megan). If I were a guy, I'd want to be named... hm... probably Seth. I've just always liked that name; that and my favorite character off my old favorite video game, Illusion of Gaia, was named Seth.

MG please.

Jay
25th May 2003, 02:06 PM
MarshmallowEgg >> Photosynthesis Gem

DarkPrincess
25th May 2003, 02:36 PM

I really like my name and wouldn't want to change it. If I was boy I'd want my name to be Luke. I really like that name for a guy.

MG please

Everoy
25th May 2003, 02:56 PM

I would change my real name to Chris just because I like that name. If I was a girl I want the name Jamie for no reason inparticular except I like that name.

1 MG, 1 GT! and 1 EMT please.

Jay
25th May 2003, 04:26 PM
Rachel >> Lunar Gem

Chris >> Petal Dance TM and Darkness Gem

I am often mistaken for a human child. If you touch my hands they will feel horribly unpleasant. I am also quite mischeavous - For example, when I spot anglers, I tug on their fishing lines from beneath the surface and enjoy their consternation. Who am I?

Everoy
25th May 2003, 04:34 PM
Is it Ralts???

Charizard04621
25th May 2003, 04:48 PM

Change my name? Nah. I'm fine with my name. As for a name for me in the opposite gender, Kevin would do. That's my brother's name, and not far off from Karin. Meh, our parents did it on purpose.

Jay
25th May 2003, 04:51 PM
Chris >> No, it's Lombre. You get your coin back for trying

Karin >> Rainbow Gem

Matt
25th May 2003, 06:00 PM

Nah, I like my name as it is :D. If I could change my name that would fit the opposite gender my name would be Sakura. Why? Because that is the name of the sorta pwnage ninja in Naruto. ^_^

SneaselReborned
25th May 2003, 06:16 PM

Erm...no. Just. No. I like my name and that is that. Meh.

[EDIT] I just realized I have three MG credits due to a Green MGCoin. Cool. Can I play the Guess This game and the Mystery Pokemon game? If I can't play both, then can I play the Guess This game?

Avian Freeze
25th May 2003, 10:59 PM

I think I would change my name to Jason, or maybe Ryan. I always liked those names. For opposite gender, I think I would choose Jennifer. It's my favorite name for a girl. Yea, I like J names a lot don't I :P.

MG please.

Mew Trainer Rose
26th May 2003, 08:22 AM

I like my name, and I'm happy to be called by it. I don't even have a nickname that a lot of people call me by. (sometimes people call me Rosie, as opposed to my real name Rose, but that's their personal preferance. I like Rose better.) And if i was a boy? um...Tobais. ^_^ I've liked that name since I first heard it (as the name of an Animorphs character. :P )

MG and a GT! please.

Jay
27th May 2003, 05:34 AM
I just realized i've been slacking off with the polls here :( Sorry

(5/25) Is there a name you go by in real life that others like to call you by (aka. a nickname)? If not, do you think you'd want a nickname? Why/why not. If you do, then would you prefer to be called by your nickname or your real name?

(5/26) What's your favourite colour? Why? Which colours do you dislike?

---

Matt >> Blue MGCoin

SneaselReborned >> Solar Gem. Mystery Pokemon isn't up yet; I'll announce when it will be available to play. You may have a Guess This! however:

A mucous membrane covers my body. While i'm on land, my body is covered with a gooey, toxic film. I live in cold water. Who am I?

Tyler >> 20 Stamps/CCP's

Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP

When an object is ingested into my body, even the hardest object will melt into nothing. I attract prey by using a sweet-smelling honey. I've been rumoured to live in large colonies in the jungle. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg
27th May 2003, 07:35 AM
(5/25) Is there a name you go by in real life that others like to call you by (aka. a nickname)? If not, do you think you'd want a nickname? Why/why not. If you do, then would you prefer to be called by your nickname or your real name?

Nope. I only go by my real name (Megan). I don't like my real name, but it's better than the nicknames (Meg, Meggy, etc). I hate those names, ugh. I don't know why, I just always have.

My favorite colors are purple, blue, black and silver. Why? I don't know, I just like them. They just look cool. There aren't really any colors I dislike.

2 MGs please

Knight of Time
27th May 2003, 07:45 AM

Kyle >> Light Gem. The answer was Dustox

I have small hooks on the bottom of my feet so i'm able to scale vertical walls. I slam my foes with my thick tail. Who am I?

GT: You are a Treecko.

Faithless >>

EMT: You won an Endure TM and an Extremespeed TM

As for the polls:

(5/24 If you could change your name, what would you change it to? If you could think of a name that would be best for you in whatever your opposite gender may be, what name would you pick, and why?

For me, I'd probably want to keep my name, although if I was to come across a couple of certain Kyles I know in RL, I'd probably want to change it to Dexter or Alexander. If I was a girl, I'd probably want to be called Amy, because I know many girls in real life with that name, not to mention a certain TPMer we all know here is a moderator of PCG (aka Nala98 ;)).

(5/25) Is there a name you go by in real life that others like to call you by (aka. a nickname)? If not, do you think you'd want a nickname? Why/why not. If you do, then would you prefer to be called your nickname or your real name?

Yeah, some people like to call me the Tower of Power (in other words, it means that I am both tall and strong), especially the music teacher I had in Grade 9-12. I don't mind being called Tower of Power (or TOP for short), but I kinda like being called my real name more.

(5/26) What's your favourite colour? Why? What colours do you dislike?

For me, I like red, black and green, because they are cool colours, but I don't like blue that much. Blue is not really my colour.

I'd like 3 MGs and a GT! please.

Jay
27th May 2003, 08:05 AM
Kyle >> Division Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, 1 Stamp/CCP

My irregular configured DNA is affected by my surroundings. I am able to smoothly adapt to any environment I wish. Only a few of me are alive. Who am I?

Knight of Time
27th May 2003, 08:22 AM
Kyle >> Division Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, 1 Stamp/CCP

My irregular configured DNA is affected by my surroundings. I am able to smoothly adapt to any environment I wish. Only a few of me are alive. Who am I?

GT!: You are an Eevee.

Anyway, I'd like a Blue MGCoin for my previous GT! please.

MarshmallowEgg >> Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone

Mew Trainer Rose
27th May 2003, 12:10 PM
(5/25) Is there a name you go by in real life that others like to call you by (aka. a nickname)? If not, do you think you'd want a nickname? Why/why not. If you do, then would you prefer to be called by your nickname or your real name? I'm fine being called Rose, and I have no nickname

(5/26) What's your favourite colour? Why? Which colours do you dislike? my fave color is pink, and i have no least favorite color

2 MG's please, and as for the GT!, the answer is Victreebell

Espeon12
27th May 2003, 12:33 PM

Not really. I hate almost all the nicknames associated with my name, (Christina) and if my friends call me Tina or something it's just to annoy me. Some of my teachers and coaches have called me Chris or Chrissy, which are the two I don't really mind. My friends have used my full name my whole life, so it would probably be a little odd if they used a nickname. Otherwise, I wouldn't really care.

My favorite color is blue, of pretty much any shade. I don't really know why it's my favorite; I guess it's calming... or something. I don't like bright, blinding colors like hot pink or electric orange.

Two MG's and a Guess This!, please.

Knight of Time
27th May 2003, 01:15 PM
Mew Trainer Rose >> Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCP

Espeon12 >> 10 Stamps/CCP, Spark Gem

GT!: I store an enormous amount of energy inside my body. I can alter weather conditions in my vicinity by discharging energy from the crystals on my neck and tail. Who am I?

DarkPrincess
27th May 2003, 03:57 PM
(5/25) Is there a name you go by in real life that others like to call you by (aka. a nickname)? If not, do you think you'd want a nickname? Why/why not. If you do, then would you prefer to be called your nickname or your real name?

Well, some of my friends call me "Ray Ray". Doesn't really mean anything. I don't really care. My mom calls me her odd little child but I don't care. I am a little odd child 8)

(5/26) What's your favourite colour? Why? What colours do you dislike?

Black, blue, purple and silver. They're awesome! I hate the color brown of biege with a passion!

2 MGs please ^.^;;

Charizard04621
27th May 2003, 04:02 PM

Silver! :D I LOVE silver. Don't know why. ^_^;; Colors that I dislike... Er... I don't know. :/ I can't tell you straight off what they may be, but if you show me a color, I can tell you whether I like it or not.

Jay
27th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Kyle >> Eevee is correct. Your choice of item. Here is your Blue MGCoin

Rachel >> Green MGCoin, Red MGCoin

Karin >> Spark Gem

DarkPrincess
27th May 2003, 04:11 PM
I'd like to give the EMT two more tries again please.

*gives a Green MGcoin, Blue MGcoin and Red MGcoin* *crosses fingers*

SneaselReborned
27th May 2003, 08:24 PM

SneaselReborned >> Solar Gem. Mystery Pokemon isn't up yet; I'll announce when it will be available to play. You may have a Guess This! however:

A mucous membrane covers my body. While i'm on land, my body is covered with a gooey, toxic film. I live in cold water. Who am I?

GT = Wooper

Actually, I'm not called by any nickname, and even if I was, my real name would do. I mean, its not like the name change has any effect...

My favorite color is blue, and I like it to be dark blue. I also like green, and both I like because they look good. Esp. dark green. I don't really like the color red, but I HATE neon green. It is annoying to see.

[EDIT] Anothing GT Please (*has one credit left*)

Jay
27th May 2003, 08:31 PM
Rachel >> You can't ask for another EMT until a month later. I'm sorry

SneaselReborned >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin. You can only ask for a Guess This once everyday, so when the new polls are up

Mew Trainer Rose
27th May 2003, 09:08 PM
um, no one ever said if i got the GT! right or not. :/

Knight of Time
28th May 2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Mew Trainer Rose
um, no one ever said if i got the GT! right or not. :/

Mew Trainer Rose: It was Faithless who gave you the GT!, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait until he posts here again.

Anyway, here's a new poll:

(5/28) If you could be on any game show on the air anywhere in the world, which game show would you want to be a contestant on? Why?

As for me:

(5/28) If you could be on any game show on the air anywhere in the world, which game show would you want to be a contestant on? Why?

I'd probably want to be on Wheel of Fortune or The Price is Right, because I might be strong enough to make good spins on the wheels they each have (for TPIR, I would only be able to tell if I was able to play a pricing game).

I'd like a MG and a new GT! please.

I'd also like to sell my Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Light Gem and Divison Gem for Stamps please.

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

As for the previous GT!, I'd like another Blue MGCoin please.

Jay
28th May 2003, 07:26 AM
Rose >> Yes it's correct

Kyle >> GT: Blue MGCoin. You receive 8 Stamps for the gems. MG: Ocean Gem

I secrete an aromatic fluid from where my legs join the body. I am quite timid and I cluster together with others. Who am I?

Charizard04621
28th May 2003, 12:56 PM
I'd like to sell the following for Stamps, please:

1 Darkness Gem
2 Division Gems
1 Lunar Gem
1 Rainbow Gem
1 Spark Gem
1 Hollow Stone

I believe that amounts to 13 Stamps.

I'd also like to crank the Electronic Move Tutor twice, please. *hands over six Red MGCoins*

Knight of Time
28th May 2003, 01:18 PM
Karin >>

Here are your stamps.

'takes your Hollow Stone and gems'

EMT: You won an Air Cutter TM and a Hidden Power TM.

Knight of Time
28th May 2003, 01:22 PM
Hi!

Sorry to double post, but Karin and I have made a deal to sell her Air Cutter TM to me for 10 Stamps.

Karin, could you confirm this please?

'hands over 10 Stamps to you'

Charizard04621
28th May 2003, 01:23 PM
I confirm. Here's your TM!

MarshmallowEgg
28th May 2003, 09:51 PM

I dunno... I never watch game shows, so I'm totally out of the loop as far as that goes. Maybe Wheel of Fortune becaue I'm pretty good at guessing phrases and stuff.

MG please.

Jay
28th May 2003, 10:46 PM

Wolfsong
28th May 2003, 10:49 PM

I would say Wheel of Fortune. I've always been good at that show and mom says with my luck, i could make a lot of money if i ever got on the show. Its a fun game and i enjoy beatign the actual contestants on the show to solving the puzzle.

MG please

Jay
29th May 2003, 04:49 AM
We have two polls for today since Kyle forgot to do 5/27 ;o

(5/29) [1] Do you have a cell phone? How long do you often talk on the phone a week? Are they usually the same people? Do you usually ring others first, or often wait for them to ring?

[2] What are the highlights of this month? Is there anything special you plan to do for the following month?

---

Amy >> Solar Gem

Mew Trainer Rose
29th May 2003, 07:37 AM
Wheel of Fortune seems popular. ^_^ But i think i agree. I'm pretty good at games where you have to guess the word, phrase or sentance.

(5/29) [1] Do you have a cell phone? How long do you often talk on the phone a week? Are they usually the same people? Do you usually ring others first, or often wait for them to ring?
I don't have a cell phone, and if i did i would only use it occasionally.

[2] What are the highlights of this month? Is there anything special you plan to do for the following month?
highlights of this month: various "Senoirs only" school activities.
special thing next month: graduation! :D

3 MGs please. As my prize for the GT!, I'll take a Blue MG Coin. and I'll use it to play another game of GT!

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:20 AM
Rose >> Blue MGCoin, Blue MGCoin, Flame Gem.

Here is your blue MGCoin for the GT

I have an amazing sense of balance. I run with extra long, loping strides. I can kick in succession from any position. Who am I?

Wolfsong
29th May 2003, 08:28 AM

1. Yes i have one. A lot. I use it fairly frequently though more when school is in session. Its my alarm clock X_X. I talk mostly to the same people, my mom, dad, aunt, and grandma. OCcasionally a clasmate. most of hte time they call me.

2. The highlights of this month would have to be my birthday. My friends all made it special. I had been dreadign it but for the first time in three years i actually enjoyed my birthday. I don't really have any plans for next moth. I take things day by day.

MG and i would like to sell the gem i got yesterday for CCPs please.

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:54 AM
Amy >> 1 CCP, and here are your 2 CCP's for the gem

Mew Trainer Rose
29th May 2003, 11:35 AM
The answer is Hitmonlee.

if that is correct, I'd like my prize to again be a Blue MG Coin, and id' like to use the EMT twice.

DarkPrincess
29th May 2003, 03:58 PM
(5/28 ) If you could be on any game show on the air anywhere in the world, which game show would you want to be a contestant on? Why?

I dunno..I never watch gameshows. I personally think they're boring but that's just me.

No. Meh..not very much. I'm a non social person. Sometimes. I talk to my family a lot and one of my friends on the phone a lot. Um..I dunno XD

Well, school is now over *dances* and my family and I are going to New York. That's where a lot of my jewish family lives. We're be there for about a week.

2 MGs please and I'd like to sell my Solar and Lunar Gems please for CCPs

Espeon12
29th May 2003, 04:08 PM

Hmm... Perhaps the popular Wheel of Fortune or even something like Jeparody or Millionaire. I'm not too bad with general and useless knowledge, and I at least have some logic for questions I don't know

I really only have this 'family' cell phone that we bring when we go out or something. I usually only use it to call home and get a ride or my parents call me (all too often) to check up on me. I don't think of it as a great thing to have for that reason.

Pretty much the only highlight of this month was today, when the eighth grade class all went to the Renaissance Faire in New York. Next month there's a load of other things for school, like the play, the Dinner Dance, Six Flags, and (finally) graduation. Then the summer of doing absolutely nothing begins so there's not much else.

2 (3?) MGs, please. My guess for GT! is Dragonair.

Knight of Time
29th May 2003, 04:09 PM
Rose >>

EMT: You won a Brick Break TM and an Ice Punch TM.

Rachel >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP

Here are the Stamps for your Gems.

Espeon12 >> Flame Gem, Solar Gem

I'm not that sure if you'll get a third MG though... 'shrug'

GT!: Yes, I am Dragonair. Your choice of item.

Me >>

GT!: I'm afraid I have no idea.

I'd like a new GT! please.

Jay
29th May 2003, 07:49 PM
Yes they get three MGs

Rose >> Yes i'm Hitmonlee. Your choice of item

Rachel >> Lunar Gem

Espeon12 >> Rainbow Gem

Kyle >> I am the largest of all identified Pokemon up to now. I eat massive amount of food with my enormous mouth. I swim languorously in the vast open sea. Who am I?

Knight of Time
29th May 2003, 07:55 PM
Kyle >> I am the largest of all identified Pokemon up to now. I eat massive amount of food with my enormous mouth. I swim languorously in the vast open sea. Who am I?

GT!: You are a Wailord.

Jay
29th May 2003, 08:01 PM
Kyle >> Wailord is correct. Your choice of item

Knight of Time
29th May 2003, 08:11 PM
Kyle >> Wailord is correct. Your choice of item

Okay, I'd like a Blue MGCoin please.

MarshmallowEgg
29th May 2003, 08:42 PM

Nope, no cell phone for me :( We're poor.

Jeez... highlights of the month? I dunno.... Well, I guess finding out someone likes me was kinda nice, though I wasn't too thrilled with who it was.... Other than that, though, this month was kinda boring. I'm not doing anything special next month (well, except for having a small, four-month-late birthday party with my two best guy friends), but I am going to Disneyland in July, so that's kinda cool.

Jay
30th May 2003, 12:27 AM
Kyle >> Here's your Blue MGCoin

MarshmallowEgg >> DivisionGem, Photosynthesis Gem

Knight of Time
30th May 2003, 08:24 AM
(5/30) What is your favourite kind of puzzle (word puzzles, brain teasers, etc)? Why?

As for the poll (as well as a couple of the previous ones)

(5/30) What is your favourite kind of puzzle (word puzzles, brain teasers, etc)? Why?

For me, I prefer a type of word puzzle called Brick by Brick (if any of you have seen some Penny Press variety puzzle magazines, you might have seen these kind of puzzles), because it is a special crossword where you have to answer all the clues by figuring out where each of the 30 "bricks" fit. It's pretty challenging too, but once you get the hang of it, it's not too hard. :)

I don't have a cell phone, but my mom does. I don't use it very often. I usually use a regular telephone for caling people (e.g. some of my RL friends, members of my family, etc). I usually ring others first, but sometimes, when I learn they are not home, I might sometimes want them to call me back whenever they get a chance.

I'm not really that much into the highlights for June, but I am really hoping I get to see a couple of my RL friends that graduated with me in 2001. I miss seeing many of the friends I made that are my own age.

I'd like 3 MGs and a new GT! please.

DarkPrincess
30th May 2003, 08:33 AM

I like crossword puzzles from some reason. I'm really good at them so that's probably why I like them XD I don't know if this counts as an actual puzzle but in certain video games you have to solve certain puzzle to get into another room or something. I really like that.Then again, I don't know if that counts. I'm an idiot afterall.

MG and one GT please.

Knight of Time
30th May 2003, 08:43 AM
Rachel >> Yeah, video games (and computer games as well) that are puzzle games count too. Ocean Gem

GT!: I give obvious signals when I am preparing to attack. I start to growl deeply and then flatten my body. I bite savagely with my sharply pointed fangs. Who am I?

Wolfsong
30th May 2003, 10:37 AM

I like fill it ins where you are given the wors and a box soprt of like a crossword. then you have to figure out where the wrods go. You are given one word to help you start out. I lkike them becuaser they are challenging and you have to think

MG please

Knight of Time
30th May 2003, 10:55 AM
Amy >> You know, fill-in puzzles are another one of my favourite types of puzzles. Darkness Gem

Mew Trainer Rose
30th May 2003, 11:38 AM

I used to love fill-ins, too. then after a while they seemed to easy. I've graduated to the crosswords in teh newspapers now! :P I do those occasionally, usually when I'm bored in Journalism class. ^_^

MG please.

Knight of Time
30th May 2003, 02:12 PM
Rose >> 2 Stamps/CCP

MarshmallowEgg
31st May 2003, 10:14 AM

I like logic puzzles. I'm really good at doing those; those are fun! I always help my brother with those and stuff.

Knight of Time
31st May 2003, 10:22 AM
(5/31) What is your favourite musical instrument? Why? How often do you play it these days?

MarshmallowEgg >> Hollow Stone

As for the poll:

(5/31) What is your favourite musical instrument? Why? How often do you play it these days?

For me, it would have to be a drum set, because I get to play many different types of drums and stuff on it (e.g. snare, the tom toms, etc). I don't play my drum set that much these days, but I occasionally used to play a drum set from my former school every once and a while.

I'd like a MG please.

DarkPrincess
31st May 2003, 10:27 AM

Well, I really like the guitar and the drums. I've never played the guitar but I have played the drums. I haven't played the drums for about three years though.

MG please and...

GT!: I give obvious signals when I am preparing to attack. I start to growl deeply and then flatten my body. I bite savagely with my sharply pointed fangs. Who am I?

I'm going to make a guess. Seviper?

Knight of Time
31st May 2003, 10:31 AM
Rachel >> Solar Gem

GT!: Sorry, the answer was Mightyena. You get your Red MGCoin back.

MarshmallowEgg
31st May 2003, 10:33 AM

My favorite instruments are the flute and the trumpet. I play the flute all the time because that's what I play in band, but I don't play the trumpet very often because I don't own one.

Knight of Time
31st May 2003, 10:46 AM
MarshmallowEgg >> Darkness Gem

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2003, 11:43 AM

I do have a cellphone, which I sometimes use to call my mum or my dad. Like once a week or so, in average. I rarely get a call and, when I do, it's usually my dad. Unless it's my birthday, in which case others may call too.

I don't know about the highlights, but I really hope I get some time to write, and the chance to talk to my friends and maybe even see some at any point during the month.

I actually like all kinds of puzzles, as long as they're fun and challenging. :D I don't like Jigsaw puzzles much, though.

My voice. I sing as much as I can.
Other than that... I used to play the piano, but I gave it up because I didn't have time to practise. Anyway, I've always been better at singing.

Can I have some Mystery Gifts, please?

Matt
31st May 2003, 12:34 PM

I don't have a cell phone. I wish I did though ;-;. I used to talk all the time on the phone a couple of months ago which was very bad since i always had homework to do and the person would call as soon as I started and wouldn't let me leave, but now I don't talk on the phone at all :D. They were the same people but now it's no one since I rarely talk to anyone on the phone now. I usually ring them for some reason; I don't know why :\.

Hm.. highlights... I don't really know. But I'm glad that school is almost over :D. Like 2 more weeks to go ^_^.

I like crossword puzzles and word searchs, lol. I also like the rubux cube(sp?). That thing is very fun to play ^_^. But I'm sure not a lot of people know what that is since it's in america :\. Oh well.

I don't play any instuments. But sometimes I do play the piano whenever I'm bored. I play the piano like once every 4 months or so. Yeah I'm weird >_>.

Mew Trainer Rose
31st May 2003, 07:28 PM

I used to play the Violin in elementary school, but stopped when i got to middle school. I hated practicing.
But I adore singing. I've been in my school's Choir/Chorus (whichever the school happened to call it) since elementary school, and still am. In fact, my high school just had a concert yesterday. :)

MG please.

Jay
31st May 2003, 09:33 PM
Kyle >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem

I gather on moonlit nights to play by squeezing up against each other. By being squeezed, I gain endurance and I'm trained to dole out powerful counterattacks. Who am I?

Gabi >> Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Matt >> Division Gem, Spark Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, Rainbow Gem

Rose >> Light Gem

Aipom Of Doom
31st May 2003, 10:45 PM
Sorry I haven't been here the past week... The homework is getting me >______<.

Yeah, I have a cell phone. I only use it to call my parents, tho. I don't really talk to other people on the phone much (and I don't usually use the cell phone to do it)

The highlight of June is that school is over =D. No more history homework ^____^.

Hmm... I dunno. The ones I do the most are in the puzzlepack on my graphing calculator (I have too much free time in school ._. ).

I don't play musical instruments =/. I've never been a musical type really. About the only thing I ever played was the recorder thing they taught us in third grade XD.

3xMG

Wolfsong
31st May 2003, 10:54 PM

I don't really have one becuase i can't play any instruments. I would like to learn ot play a guitar but i probably never will. IT makes country mucis intresting or at least it contributes to it.

MG

DarkPrincess and I have agreed to trade my leaf blade tm for her green mg coin. she should be confirming soon.

Then i would like to use the green mg coin to crank up the electronic move tutor.

Lastly i want to sell the darkness gem i got yesterday for ccps please.

DarkPrincess
31st May 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
DarkPrincess and I have agreed to trade my leaf blade tm for her green mg coin. she should be confirming soon.

Yesh, I confirm this. Thank you. I'm going to teach the TM to Legolas once he evolves into Grovyle. >D

Jay
31st May 2003, 11:03 PM
Danny >> Flame Gem, Flame Gem, Sark Gem, Green MGCoin

Amy >> 20 CCP's (MG) + 2 CCP's (for the gem) and a Rock Smash TM

Espeon12
31st May 2003, 11:08 PM

I like logic puzzles and pretty much any kind that involves some thinking. At least when I realize I've gotten the answer wrong with them, I've learned something new. I love regular jigsaw puzzles, although they can be frustrating when there's a piece missing or too many to put in order.

My favorite instrument is the guitar, although I haven't really learned to play it. My little blue acoustic is sitting here in my room, just waiting for the summer when I'll get bored and play it.

2 MGs please, and I'll take a Blue MG Coin as my GT! prize.

Jay
31st May 2003, 11:18 PM
Espeon12 >> Division Gem, Red MGCoin

Jay
1st June 2003, 06:07 AM
Answer only one of the polls below - The one that best suits where you live

(6/1) Do you have anything special planned for summer? What did you do last year during this period? Do you prefer the cold or the warmth? Why?

ALT: Do you have anything special planned for winter? What did you do last year during this period? Do you prefer the cold or the warmth? Why?

---

Me >> sorry for double posting XP May I have 10 games of Scratchcard for 7 Stamps please? (#'s 1, 2, 3. Thanks)

Mew Trainer Rose
1st June 2003, 07:31 AM
(6/1) Do you have anything special planned for summer? What did you do last year during this period? Do you prefer the cold or the warmth? Why?

I'm going to have a summer job for the first time. ^_^ I'll also be going to an orientation for teh college I'm going to next year, and i hope to go visit a friend of mine who moved away a few years ago.

Mg please, and I'll try a GT!

MarshmallowEgg
1st June 2003, 09:13 AM

I'm not doing a whole lot this summer, but I am going to California for a week. I'm also going to a concert - my first one, too! So that's pretty cool. I didn't do anything last summer except for go to camp, and I hated that, so.... I prefer the cold because when it's cold, it can snow, and I like the snow :yes:

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2003, 09:20 AM
(6/1) Do you have anything special planned for winter? What did you do last year during this period? Do you prefer the cold or the warmth? Why?

Yes, I have a big plan: passing the subjects I'm taking. And then maybe even present my thesis but that could take longer.
And, as usual, I'll write if I get the chance. I'd like to write a few more chapters of my fic, if anyone is still reading it.

Oh, and I prefer the cold because I can resist it better than heat (and better than most people I know), and if I'm cold I can always put more clothes on, but there's nothing I can do to counter the heat.

By the way, I'd like to sell the following: 1 Darkness Gem, 1 Spark Gem, 1 Lunar Gem, 1 Ocean Gem, 3 Solar Gems, 2 Photosynthesis Gems, 3 Division Gems and 4 Hollow Stones.

Thanks.

DarkPrincess
1st June 2003, 09:23 AM

Yes, I do. I'm going to stay home. Sit in front of my computer, doing nothing, watching a few movies and play video games. Wow, do I know how to have fun? :o

Jay
1st June 2003, 10:14 AM
Rose >> Hollow Stone

I give off so much light that I can be seen from space. The light shone from me was to be thought that I sent signals back and forth with others far away in ancient times. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg >> 2 Stamps/CCP's

Gabi >> Spark Gem. Here are your 28 CCP's (?) for the gems

Rachel >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

MarshmallowEgg
1st June 2003, 11:29 AM
I'd like to sell the following items:

Solar Gem x 4
Rainbow Gem x 2
Spark Gem
Flame Gem
Light Gem
Darkness Gem x 2
Photosynthesis Gem x 2
Hollow Stone x 2
Division Gem

I believe that comes to thirty stamps.

Avian Freeze
1st June 2003, 05:11 PM

I like logic puzzles, brain teasers, crossword puzzles. THey all take a lot of thinking to solve and it feels good to have completed them :). Puzzles in Zelda are fun to solve too, though sometimes they get really frustrating :\.

My favorite musical instrument is the piano, cause I play it :P. It's hard to play, but the result sounds good. The guitar and drums are cool too, cause I like the sound of the guitar and the beat of the drums.

Meh, not really. I guess I'll just hang out with my friends, and if my family has any time, we could go somewhere, which I would like. Last year, I went to Thailand to visit my grandfather and to see my family, and to go swimming and stuff. I prefer the cold cause it feels good, but not the extreme cold x_x. The heat is just killer.

3 MGs please.

Knight of Time
1st June 2003, 06:31 PM
MarshmallowEgg >> Yep, that is thirty stamps. Here you are.

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones'

Tyler >> Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Faithless >>

Scratchcards: You won 7 Red MGCoins and 3 Blue MGCoins

As for the poll:

(6/1) Do you have anything special planned for summer? What did you do last year during this period? Do you prefer the warmth or the cold? Why?

Yeah, I'm hoping I could see a couple of my friends. I can't quite remember what I did last summer. I kinda prefer something in between the cold and the warmth, because I tend to get pretty hot in the summer, and in winter, I sometimes catch colds.

I'd like a MG please.

As for the GT!, I'm afraid I don't know. May I have a new GT! please?

Jay
1st June 2003, 07:46 PM
Me >> I'd like to sell the following gems that I have from a while ago for Stamps please: 1 Solar Gems, 1 Spark Gems, 1 Photosynthesis Gem, 2 Flame Gems, 1 Light Gem, 1 Rainbow Gem. That comes out to 14 Stamps

I'd also like to play 25 games of the Grabber Game please - 1 up 1 across *hands over 25 MGCredits* I'm left with 53 MGCredits I think...

Kyle >> 1 Stamp/CCP

I'm very weak at birth. So weak that I can't even stand up. I become stronger by stumbling and falling to keep up with my parents. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg
1st June 2003, 08:46 PM
I'd like to give the electronic move tutor two cranks, please. *hands over six credits in MG coins*

Mew Trainer Rose
2nd June 2003, 05:31 AM
the answer of teh GT! is Ampharos

Jay
2nd June 2003, 07:59 AM
(6/2) Which TM would you most like to receive from the Electronic Move Tutor? Which pet would you teach it to and why?

---

Me >> (6/2) Which TM would you most like to receive from the Electronic Move Tutor? Which pet would you teach it to and why?[/color]

I would really like a Will-o-wisp TM, but unsure of who to teach it to. That move sounds cool though :yes: I'd really like a Cross Chop or Rock Slide TM so I can teach my adopted Machop, Moko, the move that it wants to learn so much. Oh well, I guess that'll be a few months. So many possibilities

1 MG please and those 25 games of Grabber Game I asked for earlier (1 up 1 over)

MarshmallowEgg >> You receive a Safeguard TM and a Slack Off TM. Enjoy

Rose >> You are teh right! Your choice of item

Lady Vulpix
2nd June 2003, 11:17 AM
(6/2) Which TM would you most like to receive from the Electronic Move Tutor? Which pet would you teach it to and why

I'd like any good move that Pidgeot can learn, because he really needs some good moves. Aeroblast would be best, though I don't know if it's available. If it's not, then I guess I'll have to wait till I get to my remote and very well hidden island. (Why did I put that spell on it?) http://www.boomspeed.com/ladyvulpix/wink.gif

And speaking of guessing...
Please don't be mad at me, but can I have 3 GTs?

Mew Trainer Rose
2nd June 2003, 11:38 AM
(6/2) Which TM would you most like to receive from the Electronic Move Tutor? Which pet would you teach it to and why?

I'd like any ranged attack that i could teach to my Eevee, because he doesn't have any right now.

MG, please.

Knight of Time
2nd June 2003, 11:55 AM
Gabi >> Red MGCoin

I'm not sure if Faithless will give out more than one GT! on the same day to the same person (even if it is only once), but I'm afraid I can only give out 1 GT! at a time, sorry.

Me >>

GT!: You are a Ponyta.

Faithless >> Hollow Stone

Here are the Stamps for your Gems.

Grabber Game: You won 5 Red MGCoins, 6 Hollow Stones, 6 Solar Gems and 8 Lunar Gems.

Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP

As for the poll (which is a great one, BTW ;)):

(6/2) Which TM would you most like to receive from the Electronic Move Tutor? Which pet would you teach it to, and why

Man, this is a tough one.

If I was to get any of the TMs listed below, the Pokemon obviously would be the ones I hope could learn them someday.

Will-o-Wisp: Chaos
Heat Wave: Hector, Flare
Yawn: Sheldon
Wish: any of my adopted/captured Eeveelutions, Chilly, Mr. Zap, Clover, Futura
Ingrain: Leif
Sweet Kiss: Mr. Zap
Substitute: Pretty much any of my adopted/captured Pokemon that can learn it (especially those with high HP, Defense/Special Defense or Speed)

When I adopted/captured most of my Pokemon here, R/S moves for them didn't exist yet, which is why I want to teach them to those Pokemon who can learn one of the moves above as an Egg Move.

I'd like a MG, a new GT! and 20 games of the Grabber Game (1 up, 1 across) please.

'hands over 10 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin'

DarkPrincess
2nd June 2003, 01:17 PM
(6/2) Which TM would you most like to receive from the Electronic Move Tutor? Which pet would you teach it to, and why?

I'd really like a Will-o-wisp TM for my Houndoom, Sidius most of all. Other than that, I dunno. XD

MG please

Knight of Time
2nd June 2003, 02:39 PM
Rachel >> Red MGCoin

MarshmallowEgg
2nd June 2003, 05:57 PM

Um... hmm... maybe a Magic Coat TM for Quaye, my Absol. She could use some extra moves. Or an Air Cutter TM for my Pidgey, Avidan.

Jay
2nd June 2003, 07:49 PM
Me >> I would like to sell the 6 Solar Gems, 8 Lunar Gems and 6 Hollow Stones for 34 Stamps please

I'll also play another 20 games of the Grabber Game, please. 1 up, 1 over

Gabi >> You may receive one GT! a day, so...

I take a bite at everything that moves. I will chase prey until my victim becomes too exhausted to continue to run. I'm an omnivore. Who am I?

Kyle >> Red MGCoin

You win 4 Stamps/CCP's, 6 Lunar Gems, 2 Solar Gems, 5 Red MGCoins and 3 Hollow Stones

Yes i'm a Ponyta. Your choice of item

I love shiny coins that glitter with light. I'm fascinated by round objects. In fact, I love anything that sparkles or shines. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2003, 12:52 PM
Alright, Jay, I understand. It mustn't be easy to come up with mant GTs.

Is the answer Poochyena?

Wolfsong
3rd June 2003, 12:59 PM
(6/2) Which TM would you most like to receive from the Electronic Move Tutor? Which pet would you teach it to, and why

I would like to have will-o-wisp for Yana. I think that it is an interesting move and Yana might appreciate it.

I would also like to have a hidden power tm for my skitty Arwen. Soon she will be the only adopted pokemon i havet that doesn't have a hidden power tm.

I also wouldn't mind having a tickle tm for Sugar. She's a practical joker, and i think that she'd enjoy having that tm. ^^

MG please

Edit: I'd like a GT please *hands in a red MG Coin

Jay
4th June 2003, 08:24 AM
(6/3) When was the last time you went out to a restaurant? Where did you go? Is it a place you normally go to?

(6/4) Would you consider changing your display name at TPM? Have you ever gone through a name change (for those who've been at the UBB)? Why did you change it, if not, then why not?

---

Gabi >> Actually coming up with Guess This!' isn't that hard, it's just when the quantity of them becomes too overboard for us to handle, hence the new 1 per day rule. I really don't want to be repeating the same ones over and over once a week when people want to ask for 50 a day if they had that amount of MGCredits

Your GT is correct, so pick an item

Amy >> 1 CCP, Photosynthesis Gem

I fly adeptly from branch to branch in the trees. No pogey can ever hope to catch me fleeing, no matter fast they may be. I am a master at climbing trees in the jungle. Who am I?

Crystalmaster Mike
4th June 2003, 12:18 PM
(6/3) When was the last time you went out to a restaurant? Where did you go? Is it a place you normally go to?

- Do fastfood restaurants count? If so, it was a McDonald's I went to. And yes, we normally go to that one when we want a fast meal, though sometimes we go to the Quick (another kind of restaurant).

(6/4) Would you consider changing your display name at TPM? Have you ever gone through a name change (for those who've been at the UBB)? Why did you change it, if not, then why not?

- Not really, I'm fine with it now. Well, my first name was Cool Cat 13... lack of imagination I guess. Later, I changed it to Mad Machor; Machor being my favorite Fakemon, the evo of Machamp, one of my favorite Pokémon. I did change it to Machampharos for a little while, but I don't think that lasted long.

Now, I'm happy being Crystalmaster Mike! :)

DarkPrincess
4th June 2003, 01:09 PM

There is a restaurant in my town called "Liberty Diner" my family goes sometimes. As a matter of fact, we went there for dinner just last week. We do go there occasionally, yes.

Hmm... I like my name but if I got the chance to change it, I may change it to Darth Akuji or something like that XD. As for the name change, no I have not. I've been DarkPrincess since Sept. 2001.

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 01:18 PM
~
Well, I don't really go to restaurants that much. I go to some fast food places, though, such as Arby's and KFC.

~
Nope, I plan on being Discothéque for a while. If I did change it, though, it'd be my old "Psiana" name. (Which still lives on as a nickname) And yes, I have had quite a few names - "Nyaru", "Nyrau the Boat Rower" (with Icy as "Toto the Boat Rower"), "Psiana", "Dreams", "NiGHTS", "Falchion" and perhaps a few others. Oh, yes, "TIA's Psiana". (Icy also had a name as this, "TIA's Icy". I believe Rachel had a name fitting in that, also, but I forgot.) ^^; Of course, when I changed them, it was just because I wanted too. Of course, the Boat Rowers one was being silly, and the TIA was a made up group of sorts. *shuts up now before I ramble forever* ^^;
-
Mystery Gift, please!

I'd also like to us my only 3 MG Coins to get a TM from the Electronic Move Tutor, please!

Lady Vulpix
4th June 2003, 03:06 PM

When my cousin Javier graduated, a few months ago. I don't remember its name, but it was an all-you-can-eat. And no, I don't go there often.

No, I wouldn't like to change my name. I like it and everyobody knows me by it. That's why I've always kept it, even at other boards and at Neopets. I like people to identify me easily.

Gabi >> Actually coming up with Guess This!' isn't that hard, it's just when the quantity of them becomes too overboard for us to handle, hence the new 1 per day rule. I really don't want to be repeating the same ones over and over once a week when people want to ask for 50 a day if they had that amount of MGCredits

Your GT is correct, so pick an item

I'll pick a Blue MGCoin, please. And can I have another GT, please?

Wolfsong
4th June 2003, 03:40 PM
[b]I fly adeptly from branch to branch in the trees. No pogey can ever hope to catch me fleeing, no matter fast they may be. I am a master at climbing trees in the jungle. Who am I?

Would that be Grovyle?

It was last Thursday. My mom and i went to Logan's. A friend of ours works there. It was right aftr my allergist appointment. ^^ We don't normally got there for a couple of reasons. 1. Its expensive, and 2. Its in Memphis ^^

I'm not sure if i want too. I lke it. and i chose this name even before i came to TPM It has meaning to me. ^^ I have never changed my name and i doubt that i will. I like it as it is.

2 MGs Please

I'd also like to sell my photosynthesis gem for CCPs please.

MarshmallowEgg
4th June 2003, 05:27 PM

I think the last time I went to a restaurant was a couple weekends ago. My friend Berlin, her brother and I went to McDonalds. That's probably the restaurant I go to the most, because I love the food and it's fairly cheap ^_^;;

No, I don't think I'd want to change my name. I like it because I was eating marshmallow eggs at the time I picked it ^_^ I was on the UBB as Goldenwing Pikachu, though, and I changed my name a couple times because I was bored ^_^;;

2 MGs please

Mew Trainer Rose
4th June 2003, 08:16 PM
I suppose teh ice cream place i stopped off at this afternoon counts. ^_^ I was getting something from a store after school and stopped in Ashley's Ice Cream. i haven't gone there in a while, at least a few years. but they have really good ice cream.

i'm happy with my name. just before teh UBB got shut down i changed my name to "Sorceress MTR" for the fanfic boards medievel fair thing, then got it stuck that way when the board was restarted as teh vb. luckily, i got it changed back to Mew Trainer Rose :)

2 MGs please

Jay
4th June 2003, 10:22 PM
Mike >> Red MGCoin, 10 Stamps/CCP's

Rachel >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem

Discothéque >> Ah I know who you are now ;) Ocean Gem, Flame Gem. You receive a Clamor TM. Enjoy

Gabi >> Solar Gem, Hollow Stone. Here's your Blue MGCoin

I am known to be an intelligent Pokémon. I live in forests away from people. If you come across a blackened berry, it's evidence that I mistook the intensity of my charge. Who am I?

Amy >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Blue MGCoin and your 2 Stamps/CCP's for the gem

I am indeed a Grovyle. Pick your item

MarshmallowEgg >> Green MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 10:29 PM
I'll like to sell:

Hollow Stone x2
Flame Gem x2
Photosynthesis Gem x2
Rainbow Gem
Ocean Gem

That should be... 14 stamps, right?

And what, exactly, does my Clamor TM do? I, sadly, have never seen this move. ^^; What the freak. (If you don't know exactly, don't bother with it, I don't want to be a trouble.)

Jay
4th June 2003, 10:51 PM
Discothéque >> Here's your 14 Stamps

[NAME] Clamor
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 50
[BASE ACCURACY] 100%
[TARGET] One random opponent
[EFFECT] Attacks for 2-5 turns, and wakes any sleeping pokemon

If you need help with anything else just ask. I don't bite

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 11:41 PM
Am I responding to the question right? I read the first post but Im still confused.

Jay
4th June 2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by The_Legendary_Himo

Am I responding to the question right? I read the first post but Im still confused.

That was Gabi's question ;o I've editted out incase she see's lol. You were wrong anyway.

When you receive an MGCoin you can ask for your own Guess This, or you could play any of the other games on the first page

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 11:57 PM
Thanx for the info Faithless. And can i get a MGcoin? *gives Faithless a CCP*

Jay
5th June 2003, 07:08 AM
(6/5) What was the last project you've completed? How hard was it to complete? Did it turn out as well as you expected it to?

---

Himo >> You're welcome, and I must thank you for doing that mistake since you've given me a real good idea for the tower. I need to discuss is with the other workers. Thanks again

Ya you can. *Takes CCP - Exchanges for Red MGCoin*

Mew Trainer Rose
5th June 2003, 07:43 AM
(6/5) What was the last project you've completed? How hard was it to complete? Did it turn out as well as you expected it to?

do you mean like a project in school? well, recently i had a really importaint paper to do for one class. we'd known about teh paper for months, but i kept putting off doing it, and had only gotten a little research done by the time it was the weekend before it was due. I rushed through teh thing all weekend, and didn't go to work on Saturday so i could go to teh library and work. I ended up with a paper that was barely the required length (of 5 pages; mine was about 4 1/2) and i felt i could have done a lot better. Surprisingly, my teacher gave me an A-! :o not bad. :)

MG please

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2003, 07:56 AM

That would be my recent "Paradigms of Programming Languages" project. It took me a week and the hardest part was the end, when I tried to print the report and the images wouldn't show. O_O I had to end up printing the images separately and them pasting them on the pages where they should go. Then I covered the borders of the pasted pieces of paper with a correction pen and photocopied them so that they didn't look so awful. -_- Other than that, I think it came out well.

As for my Guess THIS, is it Pikachu?

MarshmallowEgg
5th June 2003, 08:01 AM

The last project I did? Um... *thinks* *thinks harder* I can't really remember bcause I kind of have this bad tendency to not do my homework. Um... oh yeah! That poetry project we did in English in April. God, it was a ***** to finish... I turned in two weeks late :( I haven't gotten it back yet, but needless to say I don't think I did very well.

MG please

Crystalmaster Mike
5th June 2003, 08:50 AM

That must be my Geography Year Asignment. I had some difficulties completing it, since you needed to talk about 3 articles per month from October 2002 to May 2003, you needed to give background info to two articles (not per month mind you) and you needed to... well, give all those things needed when making an asignent: front page, list of contents, list of sources... I hadn't made those last things until 3 days before we needed to hand it in, so that evening... I worked till my @$$ fell off. But, 't was me own fault.

BTW, can I choose whether I want 10 Stamps or 10 CCP's? Cause the first post's talking about 10 Stamps or 10 Avenger Pts. Not that it matters, cause I'll take it as 10 Stamps, but I'd still like to know.

Jay
5th June 2003, 08:55 AM
Rose >> Solar Gem

Gabi >> Division Gem

Your GT is correct, so pick another item

Mike >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Yep, you get to choose whether you want CCP's or Stamps. Assuming you want stamps, here are your 10

Maybe I need the first post elaborated on a bit with that? :confused:

Crystalmaster Mike
5th June 2003, 09:01 AM
Thank you for my stamps! But, viewing "Buena's Radio Show"'s first reply, there seem to be differences between the different Stamps???

Dark Dragonite
5th June 2003, 09:07 AM
Ok, last time I did this was may, so I would like 2 cranks on the EMT, atleast I think that is what it's called, the thingy we can do twice a month, that will give us TMs.:D :confused:
*hands over 3 Blue MG Coins*

Jay
5th June 2003, 09:13 AM
EMT's are askable again since it's a new month. I've decided we'll go by different month rather than 30 days

---

Mike >> Nope. The stamps you win here and at BRS are the same. I looked at the first post

I hope that answered the question, if not then i'm sorry again X.X

Steve >> It's called the Electronic Move Tutor (EMT for short) So ya

You win a Giga Drain TM and a Toxic Fang TM. Enjoy

Wolfsong
5th June 2003, 09:28 AM
Amy >> I am indeed a Grovyle. Pick your item

Ok, I would like a blue MG Coin for the Guess This. Then i would like to use the EMT once. *Hands over two blue MG Coins*

Discothéque
5th June 2003, 10:20 AM
~
I can't remember for school... Though, I'm homeschooled, and in it we don't do very big projects of sorts. Although, if any other project, I helped build quite a large cage to put on the deck so that my kitty could get some sun. ^^;...
-
Mystery Gift, please.

Jay
5th June 2003, 10:25 AM
Amy >> *Hands back Red MGCoin* Here's a Swords Dance TM. Enjoy

Discothéque >> Hollow Stone

Wolfsong
5th June 2003, 10:36 AM
Amy >> *Hands back Red MGCoin* Here's a Swords Dance TM. Enjoy

Cool. I think i will give it to Ivy my chikorita. ^^

(6/5) What was the last project you've completed? How hard was it to complete? Did it turn out as well as you expected it to

i would have to say it was waxing my carl. I know it doesn't sound that much like a project, but it was rather time consuming. It wasn't that difficult, but it sure did take a lot of time to complete. It turned out ok.

MG please and i'd like to use my red MG Coin on a Guess This please.

Discothéque
5th June 2003, 10:36 AM
Ugh, I should've posted this before, but it had slipped completely from my mind. I'd like to buy a Red MG Coin with one stamp, then use it to play Mystery Pokémon.

Jay
6th June 2003, 04:59 AM
(6/6) Do you have a phobia? What's something your really afraid of, if anything? Do you know anyone with a phobia? If not, then how do you think people cope with one?

---

Amy >> Solar Gem

I claim an entire mountain as my own territory. I mercilessly beats up anything that violates my environment. I patrol my area at all times. Who am I?

Discothéque >> Sorry. Mystery Pokémon isn't up quite yet - We're waiting for Danny to create a randomizer for it, then it'll be up :) I'll announce when it is though

Would you still like a MGCoin and play a differen game, perhaps?

Lady Vulpix
6th June 2003, 10:29 AM
Gabi >> Division Gem

Your GT is correct, so pick another item

Alright, I'll pick another Blue MGCoin and use it, along with a Red one, to get a move from the EMT (this will be my first move in June and my second move ever).

Wolfsong
6th June 2003, 10:41 AM
(6/6) Do you have a phobia? What's something your really afraid of, if anything? Do you know anyone with a phobia? If not, then how do you think people cope with one?

I don't think I have a phobia. But i am scared of bees. I'm not sure if i'm allergic to them or not but i don't want to find out. I don't think i know anyone that has a phobia. I guess they need to take things one day at a time, and have a good network of supporting friends.

MG please
I'd like to sell my solar gem for CCps please

Edit: forgot to answer my guess this. That would be Aggron ^^;

Discothéque
6th June 2003, 10:48 AM
~
I'm terrified of spiders. They're... so... icky. But it isn't a phobia, really. Just the creepy-crawly factor kicking in. And I'm slightly afraid of chickens. ^^; Due to a bad experience as a child. (Please, don't ask. xD) Hm... nope, I know no one with a phobia either. And I have no clue how about they go about beating their phobia. Perhaps facing their fear?
-
Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't know Mystery Pokémon wasn't up yet. ^_^; Yeah, I'll take the MG Coin and play "Guess This!"

And also, Mystery Gift please.

Edit ~ What the... is Clamor the Japanese name of the attack? Because I can't find it on my Silver, Crystal OR Sapphire game. ;_; Either that, or I have defected S/C/S carts. xD

Edit ~ Oh! Is Clamor "Uproar"? ^_^;; Sorry, I'm so easily confused...

Mew Trainer Rose
6th June 2003, 05:46 PM

i don't think I have a phobia. i went to a psychologist once for a short period of time, and he didn't mention one, so i think not. as for being afraid of something, i dunno if this would count, but I'm shy. I suppose you caould say I'm a bit afraid of takling to people i don't know too well. ^_^ and i hate shots. especially when I get a blood test. I feel faint and my vision goes black for a bit, but i think that's more from the loss of blood than anything psycological. either way, it's kinda scary.

MG, please.

Silver_Umbreon
6th June 2003, 07:55 PM

I would like to have a Sacred Fire TM, and I would give it to all my Adopted/Captured pokemon that are fire type, because it is the best Fire type attack IMO.

The last time I went to a restaurant was about a month ago. I went to Applebee's. I go there occasionally with my family.

I changed my display name. I used to be Pokemaster Jay, and now I'm Silver_Umbreon. I changed it because I was tired of my old name, and this one sounds cool.

The last project I completed was a boring history project. We had to research a famous person that contributed to the advancement of todays society. Boring....

I have arachnophobia. I freak out when I see spiders. I know me with a phobia. I cope with it by spraying bug spray around my room about once a month.

5 MGs please.

Mew Trainer Rose
7th June 2003, 06:46 AM
Pokemaster Jay? I've been trying to reply to your PM about a battle, but i keep getting a message saying your inbox's full and you can't receive any more messages. in any case, I'll be happy to battle you. :)

Jay
7th June 2003, 08:05 AM
(6/7) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 minutes? What about 10 hours? What about 10 days?

---

Gabi >> And your TM is....... Water Pulse!! Enjoy

Amy >> Division Gem. Aggron is correct, here's your Blue MGCoin (I know you want it.... :P)

Discothéque >> Division Gem. Yes it is an Uproar TM. Sorry *kills Gabi's dex XD*

It's okay - I should put an announcement on the first page. I don't blame you for getting confused that it wasn't up ;_;

I sing in a gorgeous soprano, which makes my listeners experience a dreamy wonderment. I dance and wheel through the clouds. Who am I?

Rose >> Solar Gem

Jay >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Light Gem

Mew Trainer Rose
7th June 2003, 08:25 AM
(6/7) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 minutes? What about 10 hours? What about 10 days?

10 mins: probably making lunch and getting ready to go to work.
10 hours: um, doing something at home after i get back from work. ^_^
10 days: graduating! :D

MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
7th June 2003, 08:46 AM

10 min.: Either still scanning topics around here, working on a Dragon Tamer battle (maybe), or (highly doubtable) getting something to eat!

10 h.: Sleeping, hopefully! ^_^

10 days: Either eating, learning for my exam Dutch *kick* (evil!!), or relaxing between learning! Sounds fun, ey?

Discothéque
7th June 2003, 09:15 AM
~
Ten minutes: I'll still be online. Seriously, I have nothing to do in the mornings.

Ten hours: Er... most likely playing video games, or playing with my kitty, Kabuki. ^^

Ten days: Be sleeping, most likely. I've been waking up early, and by ten days, I'll be sleeping through most of the morning!
-

Discothéque >> Division Gem. Yes it is an Uproar TM. Sorry *kills Gabi's dex XD*

It's okay - I should put an announcement on the first page. I don't blame you for getting confused that it wasn't up ;_;

I sing in a gorgeous soprano, which makes my listeners experience a dreamy wonderment. I dance and wheel through the clouds. Who am I?

The answer to my GT! is Altaria. ^^

And I'd like a Mystery Gift, please.

Wolfsong
7th June 2003, 09:58 AM

I'll be getting ready to go see the movie Finding Nemo with my mom. 10 Hours not really sure. 10 days, well i like to take things one day at a time. but providing nothing goes wrong, I'll be gong to church tomorrow morniNG. Tuesday, i have doctor's appointment.

MG please and yes i did want the blue MG coin ^^ Thanks.

Then I'd like to use the division gem on my sun stone, and hen sell the components for CCPs please ^^

MarshmallowEgg
7th June 2003, 10:00 AM

I have aracnophobia (fear of spiders), acrophobia (fear of heights), claustrophobia (fear of small spaces), and I also have a fear of the full moon (yes, I know it's weird, don't ask). A lot of my friends have aracnophobia too. I cope with aracnophobia by... actually, I don't think I really cope with it. I just run from the spider. With acrophobia I cope by just making sure to stay away from windows or balconies if I'm up really high, with claustrophobia I just don't go in small spaces, and with my fear of the full moon I don't go outside when it's the full moon and I don't watch my brother play Majora's Mask.

10 minutes: Still online. I just got on and I have some stuff to look up for my math project.

10 hours: Probably doing homework or cleaning. I'm having a (four month late) birthday party tomorrow.

10 days: Hmm... *checks calendar* Probably in school, taking finals. Fun fun fun.

2 MGs please

Lady Vulpix
7th June 2003, 03:06 PM

---

Gabi >> And your TM is....... Water Pulse!! Enjoy

You killed my Dex!! Why?! :mad:
Anyway... nice move! Caledor already knows it, so I'll have to choose among Water Angel, Tsunami and Siren. Tough choice, but I'll go with Water Angel. I think it suits her best. :)

As for the poll... in 10 minutes I'll still be checking TPM. In 10 hours I'll be sleeping. In 10 days I'll be working either on my Paradigms of Programming Languages project or on my Databases project. The sad thing is that I know it will be like that.

Matt
7th June 2003, 03:15 PM
I'll most likely be updating CCCC in 10 minutes. In 10 hours I will be watching anime on my computer. (yeah late night anime rules!111) And in 10 days, I will be celebrating the end of the school yeah :D!

Interpol HQ
7th June 2003, 03:49 PM

In ten minutes ill be eating lunch, in ten hours ill be eating some munchies, and in ten days ill be repeating the process:p

I would like a Mg please.

And may I play the Mystery Pokemon game? *hands over a red MGcoin.*

Silver_Umbreon
7th June 2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Mew Trainer Rose
Pokemaster Jay? I've been trying to reply to your PM about a battle, but i keep getting a message saying your inbox's full and you can't receive any more messages. in any case, I'll be happy to battle you. :)
Ok... just send it to my new name. I should be able to get it.

In 10 minutes I'll be getting ready to go to church. In 10 hours I will be sleeping. And in ten days, I will be at a Swimming Meet, because I'm on the local Swim Team.

1 MG. Including the other ones I've done, it will make 6 MGs. :)

Jay
8th June 2003, 11:02 AM
(6/8) What's your favourite drink? Why do you like it?

lame ._. 2am

---

Rose >> Hollow Stone

Mike >> Light Gem

Discothéque >> Spark Gem. The GT is Altaria, so pick an item

I create thunderclouds above my head. Sometimes my sparks can ignite forest fires. Who am I?

Amy >> Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

Uh oh (Hates deforges). Umm, that's 1 Hollow Stone and a Solar Gem right? It better be ._. If not then shoot me lol. This is the first time i've done a deforge since the beginning of the GT at the vB and I totally forgot ^^

MarshmallowEgg >> More people fear spiders than death, actually. Flame Gem, Flame Gem

Gabi >> Wow. Cool down *Takes Gabi out of the kitchen* Rainbow Gem [XP]

Matt >> Solar Gem

Himo >> Hollow Stone

Mystery Pokemon isn't up quite yet (patiently waits for Danny's return). Don't blame yourself though, as I keep forgetting to say it's out of order on the first post (goes and does that now). In the meantime, would you like to play another game possibly?

Jay >> 1 Stamp/CCP, and i've already done the 5 MGs you asked for yesterday

Jay >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Light Gem

Discothéque
8th June 2003, 11:08 AM
~
Dr. Pepper! I love the way it tastes. Sweet, but not too sweet, ya know? I also like the ones with X-Men characters on the cans. =3 They're funny.
-

I'll pick a Blue MGCoin as my prize. ^_^ Yaye.

I'd like my Mystery Gift for today also, please.

And, well, I was going to ask for another GT!, but it seems I have gotten a free one. xD I think you made a mistake, Faithless. ^^;

Jay
8th June 2003, 11:11 AM
Discothéque >> Silly me, I thought you did. Well, you might as well answer that one then :)

Oh yea, I thought Mystery Gift said Guess This with your small size lol. That's how tired I am

2 Stamps/CCP's

Discothéque
8th June 2003, 11:32 AM
Discothéque >>

I create thunderclouds above my head. Sometimes my sparks can ignite forest fires. Who am I?

That has to be Manectric! (Which is my favourite Pokémon. ^^ Well, Manectric and Persian) If it's right, I'd like another Blue MGCoin, then I'll use the Electronic Move Tutor. O_o

Crystalmaster Mike
8th June 2003, 11:49 AM

Lipton Ice Tea!! Why? Uh... It gots bubbles!! ^_^'' Bubbly, ice-cold tea, what more can you ask for?

[EDIT] Darn http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif-smilie, why doesn't someone change the 8) restriction for that to something else???

Jay
8th June 2003, 11:49 AM
Discothéque >> Yep it's Manectric

For the EMT you receive a ........ Bite TM!! (Highlight to see properly). Enjoy!

Mike >> 20 Stamps/CCP's :o

Crystalmaster Mike
8th June 2003, 11:52 AM
Ouh!! OUH!! Gimme the Stomps... euh... Stamps, yeah. My lucky day!

MarshmallowEgg
8th June 2003, 11:53 AM

Dr. Pepper, definitely. Or, as me and my friends call it, Dr. Porpoise ^_^ Inside joke. I like it most when it's just been opened and it's still really carbonated. Plus, I've had fun having swordfights with the bottle ^_^;;

MG please

Jay
8th June 2003, 12:00 PM
Mike >> lol! Spend 'em well ;)

MarshmallowEgg >> Green MGCoin

Wolfsong
8th June 2003, 01:15 PM

I'd have to say Milk. I like the way it tastes, and its good for you. I also like coca colas when they are cold. they also tase good.

MG please

I'd also like to sell 2 hollow stones, a solar gem, and a lunar gem for ccps please.

Matt
8th June 2003, 01:46 PM

Coke!! Coke is the best kind of drink ever. It has a great taste and it goes well with about anything. Vanilla Coke is good too >D. And my second favourite drink would have to be cider! That is very good too especially the alcoholic kind ;).

Interpol HQ
8th June 2003, 02:53 PM
( 6/8 )What's your favourite drink? Why do you like it?

I would have to say either Red Fusion Dr.Pepper or Regular Dr.Pepper. They are basically the same except for Red Fusion has a slight cherry flavor. I like them both because of the sweetness its not like pepsi where all you can taste is the sugar, or coke with its bitter taste that leaves a nasty after taste. It tastes good going in, and its smooth going down 8) I would like an Mg please

Man Im not having very good luck with these games, oh well..
Ill try the grabber game *hands over his red MGcoin*

Silver_Umbreon
8th June 2003, 08:25 PM

My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper. I don't know why I like it so much; I guess it's just the flavor. I like it so much I once drank up to 9 cans a day. I sure had a lot of (((loud))) burps that day....

1 MG

Jay
9th June 2003, 01:08 AM
(6/9) What game genre do you prefer? (Adventure, Racing, Fighting, etc.) Are most of the games you own of this genre? Which genre do you hate?

---

Amy >> Rainbow Gem. Here's your 6 CCP's

Matt >> 2 Stamps/CCP's

Himo >> Red MGCoin

lol it isn't your fault, it's mine. Anyway, for the grabber game, how many spaces do you want to move up and how many spaces do you want to move across?

Jay >> 2 Stamps/CCP's

Crystalmaster Mike
9th June 2003, 04:58 AM
(6/9) What game genre do you prefer? (Adventure, Racing, Fighting, etc.) Are most of the games you own of this genre? Which genre do you hate?

That must be RPG / Platforms. I do think most of the games I own are from this genre, but I'd have to check to be completely sure, since it's been long that I ever played a PC-game. 't Could be that there are more racing games or something...
'Nyways, *thinks* I don't really think I've got a hatred towards a specific type o' game, fortunately.

Mew Trainer Rose
9th June 2003, 05:50 AM
Cream soda is my fave soda, tho i dunno if's it's my fave drink overall. And as for why...i dunno, it just tastes good. amd if you wix it with orange soda, it tastes like a Creamsicle. :D

RPG. I love RPGs. ^_^ and yes, most video games I have are RPG. it's pretty much either that or Puzzle games, which are good too. i don't absolutely hate any ganre with a passion, but i'm not a fan of racing, sports or fighting.

2 MGs please.

MarshmallowEgg
9th June 2003, 07:08 AM

RPGs are by far my favorite. And yes, I think most of my games are RPGs. I don't like horror-type games. They're just disgusting, and there's no reason for them. Who wants to go around and watch people blow up? There's enough violence in the world as there is.

MG please

Silver_Umbreon
9th June 2003, 07:33 AM

My favorite game genre is RPGs. I also like shooters, such as Bond, and adventure, such as the Windwaker. Most of my games are probably adventure games. I hate the racing genre. I've never been fond of racing games.

Discothéque
9th June 2003, 09:56 AM
~
I seriously don't believe that I have a favourite genre, one that I choose over the others. I just get whatever game I'd think I'd like - but, now that I think about it, I do quite like racing games. (Mainly Crash Team Racing - it's fun!) I own five racing games - Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, F-Zero X, Diddy Kong Racing and Crash Team Racing. ^^;; My least favourite are "horror" games. They're rubbish.
-

Mystery Gift, please.

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2003, 10:07 AM

Tea. I think I'm sort of addicted to it. Ask Tyler. :-P I used to have more than 50 kinds of teas. Some ran out and some were attacked by bugs >:( but I still have a lot. ^_^
Why do I like it? I don't know, but I just love it.

I like platform games, RPGs, graphic adventures and PCG games. ;-) On a second plane, I like puzzles a lot too. And yes, most of the games I own fall under one of those categories.

Wolfsong
9th June 2003, 10:36 AM

I like role playing games and adventure. Most of the games i have are rpgs. I don't care much for racing games because i can't ever keep the car going in a straight line. I can drive so much better in irl than on racing games.

MG please. I would also like to sell my rainbow gem for CCPs please.

edit: fixed coding errors

Interpol HQ
10th June 2003, 01:01 AM

My favorite genre is Fighting, i love the action. I dont like Rpg's as much mainky because only a few can hold my attention for the entire game. I dont have any genre either, but there is one game i truly despise and thats Twisted Metal: Black. The game itself was pretty good but the plot line was sick and twisted. I hated how they turned a cool dark comedy game series into somthing increadibly messed up. :mad: Thanks for listning to my little rant, any way can i get a MG please.

Oh and for the claw game can i get 6 spaces up and 3 spaces over.

Jay
10th June 2003, 07:02 AM
(6/10) What's a weird dream you've dreamt? What was it about?

---

Mike >> Solar gem

Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 10 Stamps/CCP's

MarshmallowEgg >> Solar gem

Jay >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Discothéque >> I have most of those games too. Lunar Gem

Gabi >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Flame Gem

Amy >> Hollow Stone. Here's your 2 Stamps/CCP's

Himo >> Solar Gem. For the Grabber Game, you won 10 Stamps/CCP's

Crystalmaster Mike
10th June 2003, 09:23 AM

... That must have been that time after I had almost been run over by a car, years back. 't Had been on a party of friends in a house with a field around it. Me 'n some other kid were playing with tennis balls on the edge of the field, beside a road, when one of my balls (;)) rolled onto the road. Although I saw a car coming, I ran to the ball, grabbed it and made it back just in time. (My parents were shocked after hearing what had happened.)
After that evenent I've once, twice,... had this... wicked dream. There were multiple elements in it: this lonely margarite-flower; someone ringing at the door of a white house; this HUGE mass of car tires; a couple of bikers I think; someone walking past a line of houses while... talking to someone else (there was something strange about the dialogue, though I don't remember what); this glass peacock in some sort of temple on some sort of table, and that's it I think. After having the dream I'd wake up trembling; even standing up and being counsellated (is that the word?) by me mother didn't help.

Since it has been a few years, I don't remember everything, but I do think that's the strangest dream I ever had, though I've had things involving Rescue Rangers trapped into a green maze on a computer screen... Dunno where that came from...

Discothéque
10th June 2003, 10:21 AM
~
Well, one of my most recent weirdest was a dream of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. xD It was in some weird, slanted gym in a school, and Buffy and Spike were there, for some reason. O_o (Not to forget to mention Piper from Charmed, and a Pikachu. o.o) Anyway, this... thing "killed" Buffy and Spike ran away, for some reason, but Buffy sprang up and ran after him. xD;; Then it was like an underwater place, with lots of coral reefs and fishies swimming around, but Spike nor Buffy were there... but Team Rocket were riding on a Gyrados, then the dream ended. O_o; Yep. Weirdest, most recent dream. I just want to know - what the freak?
-

Mystery Gift, please. xDD;;

DarkPrincess
10th June 2003, 10:27 AM

The last project I had to work on was a greek mythology project for school. I did mine on Artemis, the goddess of hunting. She's awesome. Yes, it was hard. Not really...my partner didn't bring her things so I had to go up in front of the class with only the speech and no poster.

No. Erm, I dunno XD

Mountain Dew! Because it makes me all hyper!!! ^.^;; *hops*

Role Play. Most of them are. My least favorite is racing probably because I always crash into stuff ^.^;;

(6/10)What's a weird dream you've dreamt? what was it about?

I once had a dream I was part of the Fellowship of Ring..I kept stalking Legolas and Frodo was a drag queen o.O (...don't ask) At one point, Pippin thought I was hitting on him just because I pat him on the back. Later on, Boromir fell down and Aragorn began crying and ran into the forest. Boromir woke up and ran after Aragorn. Then, Boromir ran out screaming "IT'S A CRIME AGAINST NATURE!" Next, Aragorn was seen kissing Arwen while Boromir was screaming "the horror!" Luke from Star Wars was there and Wolverine from X-Men too... they were just in the background XD

5 MGs please and an EMT too. *gives Red MGcoin and Blue MGcoin*

Wolfsong
10th June 2003, 10:50 AM

I'd have to say it was one that i had once when i dreamed that my dog came home. He had been dead for three years when i had this deam. Stupid and weird. *shrugs*

MG please and i'd like to sell my hollow stone for ccp please

Interpol HQ
10th June 2003, 02:50 PM
My weirdest dream would have to be when i dreamt i was in my bed staring at my ceiling, and thats it nothing else happened. I knew it was a dream because it was daylight outside during the dream, and when i woke up it was still dark. One MG please.

Ill take the prize from my last grabber game as 10 stamps.

I would also like to play the grabber game again. *hands over red MGcoin* I will move 4 spaces up and 4 spaces over.

Mew Trainer Rose
10th June 2003, 03:21 PM
what a coincidence, i started a poll on another board about weird dreams because of one i had a few days ago. :P

the dream was like this:
there was some evil bipedal creature (i don't remember exactly what) that imprisoned a bunch of people on top of a waterfall in this really big cavern-like room, and stuck about a dozen more on a shelf-thing. The people on the waterfall convinced the evil thing to let them go by reminding it of pie, which it happened to like, so it let them go so they could enjoy pie. Then a Mew came out of somewhere, ties a pink headband around it's head, and in a cute cartoony-childlike voice, read a magic spell that freed the people on the shelf. A moment later, the Mew is hopping like a kangaroo rat on what looks like a gigantic boardgame board, while people are shouting out happy things that were writen on the board. Then the Mew got to the end of the board, and everyone fell asleep. then I woke up. :P

MG please, and a GT.

Silver_Umbreon
10th June 2003, 03:37 PM

The weirdest dream that I have dreamt was when I was 5. I just got done watching a shark movie, and I had a dream that I was underwater, inside my house, and jaws was in my room. He turned around to me, and bit my pinky finger off, then died from choking on it.

1 MG please.

Aipom Of Doom
10th June 2003, 04:03 PM
I'm back =D. 7 days left until the end of school... And no more big projects. ^_^

Silver_Umbreon: Lunar Gem

Mew Trainer Rose: Darkness Gem

The_Ledgendary_Himo: Lunar Gem

Amy: Red MGcoin

DarkPrincess: Red MGcoin
Lunar Gem
1 Stamp/CCP
Lunar Gem
Solar Gem

Discothéque: Rainbow Gem

Crystalmaster Mike: 1 Stamp/CCP

Pepsi/Pepsi Twist/Coca-Cola/Vanilla Coke. They taste nice and cola-y and are good ^_^. Caffine is also useful for staying up late =P

Umm... I'm not really sure. The only games I play anymore are Super Smash Bros. Melee and Zelda: The Wind Waker, and I'm not sure how I should classify my interests O_o

Umm... I remember dreaming that I posted on TPM for a while once. It was very realistic (except for maybe a few things someone said on AIM). I woke up that morning and was somewhat surprised that what I had "posted" wasn't there XD.

3 MGs =D

Knight of Time
10th June 2003, 05:34 PM
[b]Kyle >> Red MGCoin

You win 4 Stamps/CCP's, 6 Lunar Gems, 2 Solar Gems, 5 Red MGCoins and 3 Hollow Stones

Yes i'm a Ponyta. Your choice of item

I love shiny coins that glitter with light. I'm fascinated by round objects. In fact, I love anything that sparkles or shines. Who am I?

Okay, I'd like a Blue MGCoin for my GT! please.

GT!: You are a Meowth.

Anyway, I'd like to sell my gems and stones I won at the Grabber Game for CCPs please (that would be 23).

Danny >> Blue MGCoin, Ocean Gem, Flame Gem

As for the polls:

My favourite drink is Grapefruit & Lime because I like sour soft drinks, not to mention I like other citrus drinks (whether they be juices, pop, etc) a lot.

For me, I prefer Action/Adventure, RPG and Puzzle games. I have a variety of games in each gender (mostly Action/Adventure games, some RPGs, not too many Puzzlers). I don't really hate any genre of games, because I usually stick to the ones I mentioned above these days.

(6/10) What's a weird dream you've dreamt? what was it about?

I'm afraid I can't remember any weird dream I last had, sorry.

I'd like 3 MGs and a new GT! please.

Silver_Umbreon
10th June 2003, 05:47 PM
I would like to forge my four hollow stones and my two ocean gems, flame gem, and solar gem, into two water stones, one fire stone, and one solar stone.

How many stamps will that cost?

Wolfsong
10th June 2003, 05:53 PM
I'd like to use the red mg coin i got today with the blue mg coin i have had to give the EMT one more crank and the last for this month. *hopes its one i can use*

Knight of Time
10th June 2003, 06:01 PM
Amy >> You won an Encore TM.

MarshmallowEgg
10th June 2003, 08:25 PM

Oh jeez... I've had so many weird dreams, but this was the weirdest....

I was walking with Zim and Dib (off Invader Zim) along with my older sister (BTW, just to give you an idea of how incredibly weird this dream was, I don't HAVE an older sister) in the boiler room of Zim's skool, and we fell through the floor. We tried to look for a way out, but the only way was a door, and it said an alarm would go off if we opened it. I said no because I didn't want the alarm to go off, and then we saw a staircase so we went up. We ended up in a room way above the ground, and these little mini-tornadoes came in through the (closed) windows. They felt like gusts of air. We played pinball and then we left and we found out we were in the state of Arkansas o_O We were going to walk home (I live in Washington state) but then my sister drove up and we climbed in the back of a truck. We were home in 15 minutes. We drove into our backyard (we don't have a backyard, either) and we almost hit my dad, and then Zim, Dib and I couldn't get out of the truck. Then I woke up.

MG please

Matt
10th June 2003, 09:05 PM

I've had quite a few weird dreams. The most recent one was pretty odd. I dreamt that my grandfathers were still alive but they were corroded and stuff. I could hear their voices but their images were like before they died. It was very depressing in the end. The other weird dream I have had was a while ago. I dreamt that my friends were like some zombie thing and they were trying to kill me and stuff >_>. I can't really explain them. Most of the details have disappeared from my mind... I'm so weird...

Pichu
11th June 2003, 01:28 AM
sigh~ I gotta play this someday, can someone here guide me where to start? Thanks :wave:

Jay
11th June 2003, 08:08 AM
Me >> I'd appreciate the MG asked for a while back, as well as 2 new EMT's and the 10 Scratchcards (1,2,3 : 7 Stamps) Thanks, if it isn't too much trouble :)

---

MarshmallowEgg >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Matt >> Green MGCoin

Cyndaquil >> Simply answer the polls and receive a prize on the first page. There's games you can play if you receive an MGCoin - All the information should be on the first page.

A good start would be to answer the polls though :)

Knight of Time
11th June 2003, 09:03 AM
(6/11) What type of mouse do you have on your computer (e.g. the regular one that has a trackball, a cordless mouse, an optical mouse, etc)? Do you use it more or less than the keyboard? Why?

Faithless >>

EMT: You won an Icicle Spear TM and a Conversion TM.

Scratchcards: You won 4 Red MGCoins and 4 Blue MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(6/11) What type of mouse do you have on your computer (e.g. the regular one that has a trackball, a cordless mouse, an optical mouse, etc)? Do you use it more or less than the keyboard? Why?

As of yesterday, we now have an optical mouse. Compared to the keyboard, there isn't really that much difference in the one I use more, because I possibly use them equally.

I'd like a MG and two cranks at the EMT please.

'hands over 6 Red MGCoins'

Jay
11th June 2003, 09:32 AM
Ouch. Two very bad EMTs. Especially since I dont have anyone who can learn Conversion nor Icicle Spear. Oh well. Okay that brings my MGCredit total to 42

Greatly overestimated how many MGCredits I have :O

---

Kyle >> MGs: Solar Gem, Green MGCoin, Hollow Stone, Light Gem

EMTS: You win an........Attract TM and a..... Twister TM. Enjoy! (Highlight to see them better)

GT: I keep a pearl on top of my head. It is used to amplify my psychokinetic powers. Who am I?

Here are your 23 CCP's for the Gems

Discothéque
11th June 2003, 09:44 AM
~
I have an optical mouse, which I like far more than the mouses with trackballs, because I don't have to always clean it out. And I believe I use the keyboard more, because I'm always typing.
-

Mystery Gift, please. ^_^

Knight of Time
11th June 2003, 09:48 AM
Kyle >> MGs: Solar Gem, Green MGCoin, Hollow Stone, Light Gem

EMTS: You win an........Attract TM and a..... Twister TM. Enjoy! (Highlight to see them better)

GT: I keep a pearl on top of my head. It is used to amplify my psychokinetic powers. Who am I?

Here are your 23 CCP's for the Gems

Okay...

GT!: You are a Spoink.

EMT: Okay, since Rage (my L12 captured male Gyarados) is the only one who I can give Twister to, he'll get it. As for the Attract TM, I am going to give it to Sheldon.

Discotheque >> Red MGCoin

Mew Trainer Rose
11th June 2003, 10:40 AM

optical mouse, and i probably use it about the same amount as my keyboard. maybe a little bit more.

MG, and I'd like to use the EMT once. *hands over MG coins for the EMT*

Pichu
11th June 2003, 10:48 AM

Optical mouse.
I suppose I like holding on my mouse more than I put my hands on the computer. therefore, yes, mouse>keyboard.

and um... erm...um... MG? (just copying mew)

Silver_Umbreon
11th June 2003, 10:49 AM
You guys seemed to have skipped me, so I will repost.

I would like to forge my four hollow stones and my ocean gem, flame gem, lunar gem, and solar gem, into a water stone, one fire stone, a lunar stone, and one solar stone.

How many stamps will that cost?

As for the poll:

I have a normal mouse, with a trackball. I use it more than the keyboard when navigating on the internet, or around my computer. I only use the keyboard to type.

MG Please

Knight of Time
11th June 2003, 10:50 AM
Rose >> Lunar Gem

EMT: You won a Low Kick TM.

Cyndaquil >> Solar Gem

Silver_Umbreon >> Solar Gem

In order for you to forge all your Hollow Stones and gems into 4 evolution stones, you'll need 8 Stamps/CCP.

Crystalmaster Mike
11th June 2003, 11:37 AM

I OWN DA BALL 888111!!!! Seriously though, it's a trackball. I think I use it more than the keyboard because... Hangman's pages double every time I go check it again! :D And yeah, a reply is written quickly most o' da time, but scanning a topic (even more so a Fic) can take a lot of more time.

Knight of Time
11th June 2003, 01:35 PM
Crystalmaster Mike >> Light Gem

Also, Steve (DD) and I have agreed to a deal that saw him sell me his Will-o-Wisp TM to me for 15 Stamps.

Once my battle with Girafarig is over, I will give Chaos the TM.

Dark Dragonite
11th June 2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Also, Steve (DD) and I have agreed to a deal that saw him sell me his Will-o-Wisp TM to me for 15 Stamps.

Once my battle with Girafarig is over, I will give Chaos the TM.

Yes, I vouch that I agreed to this deal!!

MarshmallowEgg
11th June 2003, 04:49 PM

I have a cordless optical mouse. It's very cool :) The only problem is that it's constantly running low on batteries since we use it so much. *shrugs* Oh well. I think I use my keyboard more, because I write a lot of fanfics so I'm constantly typing.

MG please.

Discothéque
11th June 2003, 05:10 PM
I'd like to sell my Lunar Gem, Rainbow Gem, Division Gem and Spark Gem... which should be 8 stamps.

I'd also like to play GT! with my Red MGCoin.

Matt
11th June 2003, 08:01 PM

I have a sucky regular one .-.;. I wish i had a cordless one though. I use the mouse more since I don't type all that often. I like to click instead :D.

Anyway... I can use that Green MGCoin for an EMT can't I? o.o

Interpol HQ
12th June 2003, 03:47 AM

I have a regular mouse, but it has one of those buttons in the middle that let you scroll up and down. I use it less, most of the time im typing and its just easier to navigate via hotkeys.
one mg please.

Two more things.
I would like to buy a red MGcoin with a ccp.
And was that Lunar Gem i got from Aipom of doom my Mystery Gift or my grabber game prize?

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 07:12 AM
(6/12) Do you have a camera? If so, what do you like to take pictures of? Why?

MarshmallowEgg >> 10 Stamps/CCP

Discotheque >> Here are your Stamps.

'takes your gems'

GT!: I am an enigma that appeared from a clay statue made by an ancient civilization dating back 20,000 years. I shoot beams from both my hands. Who am I?

Matt >> Division Gem

EMT: You won a Lovely Kiss TM.

Himo >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Here is a Red MGCoin.

'takes the 1 CCP'

As for the Lunar Gem, you might want to PM Danny (or IM him if you have AIM).

Rose >>

GT!: On extremely rare occasions, I am said to appear with my flowers in unusual colors. The thorns on my head contain a vicious poison. Who am I?

Rachel >>

EMT: You won a Block TM.

As for the poll:

Yeah, I do own a camera right now. I usually like to take pictures of wildlife (e.g. foxes), and sometimes, different places I get to see, because I find the wildlife I take pics of to be pretty calm for a camera, not to mention that the latter allows me to remember a place I don't visit often.

I'd like a MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
12th June 2003, 07:21 AM

I have a camera, but the pictures haven't been developed in close to a year ^_^;; I took pictures of my friends with it at the end of last school year. I'm getting the pictures developed soon, though, so I can take more pictures. I mostly like to take pictures of my friends and of my cat.

MG please

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2003, 07:26 AM

I have a serial, mechanical mouse with 3 buttons. Just the way I like it. :D (Well, a parallel mouse would be nice too, and it would be nice to try out an optical one, but leave my 3 buttons there). I use it about as much as I use my keyboard: one for moving over the screen and one for typing.

I have a camera, and I like taking photos of just about anything, especially natural photos (which means surprise photos) of my friends, and landscapes and things that call my attention. However, I haven't taken many lately because the films have become too expensive. :(