PDA

View Full Version : LoZ: Seeds of the Future (Starts)(LSU's)

RaZoR LeAf
20th May 2003, 09:56 AM
~ Legend of Zelda ~
Seeds of the Future
(contains Plot Details and Spoilers from Wind Waker)

To Recap on the story:

When the Hero of Winds took the Master Sword, the weapon of evil's bane, and struck the evil Gerudo king Ganondorf, turning him to stone by slamming the sword firmly into his head, the world was saved from his dark tyrany and peace returned. The King of Hyrule, washed away by the waters sent by the gods on his own wishes left only few parting words.

"I have scattered the seeds of the future"

With Hyrule finally washed away, the above world reveled in peace. The Hero of Winds had since left to explore the seas along with the Princess Zelda, in the form of Tetra, and her Pirate horde. But only the physical world of Hyrule was drowned, the magical properties remained. The dark gate, once used by Ganondorf to gain access to the Forsaen Fortress remained intact, though somewhat diminished. It is through this gate, that ancient magic and long forgotten darkness began to seep into the new world.

Unown to everyone, even the gods, the magic began to coalese into a form. Not Ganondorf, but of the ancient dark wizard Agahnim. Agahnim took immediate advantage of the gods oversight, and began to spread darkness across the seas. With the little light that remained, the gods finally sent out a call to those of pure heart. Those chosen were ordinary people, who would go about their business as normal. But now they are destined to defeat Agahnim and save the seas.

The Seeds of the Future, spoken of by the King as Hyrule submerged, do exist as he said they would. On various islands, lay a single seed. Each seed possess the power to create a vast island, rich with life. But in the wrong hands they could easily be put to dark uses. It is down to the chosen ones to find the seeds and unlock their powers. Then, finally, to defeat Agahnim and restore peace to the world.

--
LSU's are welcome, please be sure to read the sign up form details on the original sign up topic Located Here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16545).

Current players, please post your sign up forms before you first post, and be sure to start each post with your name, species and gender. Your first post whould be about your character receving a message from the triforce, and/or having already received it and making their way to Windfall Island somehow.
--

Name: Kikko
Species: Rito
Description: His feathers a a dark black in colour, decorated with red patterns painted on. His beak, claws and talons are all a very prominant orange colour.
Personality: Often quite strange, says silly things, or total nonsense. But is cunning and quick thinking. Knows alot about the skies.
Weapons: A Wooden Staff and a small knife
Shield/Armor: A Wooden Shield
History: Grew up on Dragon Roost Isalnd along with all the other Rito. Upon his coming of age he journied to Valoo's Perch and received a scale that helped him grow wings. His large black wings were most impressive and they were decorated with red symbols that represented the Rito heritage. Choosing not to take on the job of a postman, he instead trained to become an assistant to Valoo and so began to learn the ancient tongue. He also practived using a staff to focus himself, though he never really needed to fight anything except the few Kagarocs that occasionally flew in to steal food.
Other: Knows a little Hylian

Kikko (m) Rito

I knelt before the cheftain and as he left, turned and returned to my studies atop Dragon Roost, where the spirit Valoo was sleeping. I sat down and began to ead the book of the Ancient Tongue that ad been handed to me, by Medli, before she left to pray at the temple of the Earth. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep too.

"Kikko.."
What voice was that calling me? Where am I? I looked around, this palce was not Dragon Roost, nor was it any place I had seen before. Everything was bathed in shadows except for a pattern on the floor, three golden triangles shining a bright light. I stood in the center of them.
"Kikko.. find the seeds.. unlock their power.."
Seeds? What seeds?
"Find the Seeds of the future, open them to the world, cast the darkness back and bring light to the world."
The triangles began to glow so brighter now, I shieldied my eyes, and when I uncovered them, I was wide awake, back at Roost Island again. The spirit Valoo was staring at me intently.

Valoo spoke softly to me.
"Yes, Lord Valoo, it was a strange dream."
His calming, yet commanding voice continued.
"Yes, i did see a triangle.. how do you know this?"
He spoke one last phrase then returned to his slumber.
"Travel to Windfall and..." I didn't know the last part. I picked up the book and looked through it. I finally found the translation. "'Discover your Destiny'?" I glanced back at Lord Valoo, scared, yet intrigued at the same time.

My later discussions with the cheftain proved interesting. He practically ordered me to go to Windfall, when I mentioned the triangle, and the seeds, his face seemed to drain, then fill again with fear and dread. I packed my things, and waited for a Westerly wind to pick up. Spreading my wings, I set off for Windfall, hoping that the answers were there.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 03:15 PM
Name~Shade(short for Nightshade)
Age~13
Gender~Female
Species~Elf
Description~Long blonde hair, blue eyes. Wears blue shirt with black pants
Personality~Loyal, courageous, clever
Weapons~Sword, Bow and arrows
Shield/Armour~Basic arm shield
History~Born archer, Shade has always been at home with her arrows. But when she returned from target practice far from her home, her home was destroyed. She has been traveling the land for adventure ever since

((Ok, this is when after Shade recieved the message))

~Shade

I wandered around the land, wondering about what happened in the morning before. She had "Windfall Island, how do I get there?" I looked at the day sky. Not having a map with me, I had to rely on instincts to find a village to get a map. I watched the sun at the North West, and headed in that direction

Tainted
20th May 2003, 03:47 PM
Its about time someone entertained me...
BTW, to other rpers: I like character interaction, so if you wish you can try to include my character and we can get something started. It only makes things more interesting...

Name: Seth Pearson
Species: Human
Description: Approximately 6'2 in height, Seth has a medium build that could almost be considered heavy. He gained this strength from working on the farm when he was younger. He has dark raven black hair that rests still on his head and he has bright green eyes, which appears to be a recognized trait in him. He wears black pants that have a looseness to them so they do not rip, and a chain mail shirt which is in tank top form, which only covers the back, chest and two little strips inbetween the shoulders and neck. He has a leather shoulder guard on his left shoulder that is strapped on underneath his chail mail, it is still seen, however. He wears large black boots that are slightly rugged. He has a sheath on his left leg and wears a quiver on his back. His bow is slung over the quiver.
Personality: He is very reserved from most groups and tends to do things alone. He has an explosive temper. If anything makes his mad enough, he'll literally explode and attack the person in a large fit of uncontrolled rage. This can work for and against him. He often takes drastic actions if someone elses life is in danger, in most cases he risks his own life. His favorite pasttime on his farm was shooting arrows at haystacks, and because of all this training when he was young, he has near perfected accuracy with the bow. The sword for him is used almost in a last resort situation, but his strength makes him wield it quite easily.
Weapons: A two handed sword, a bow and a quiver full of arrows.
Shield/Armor: A chain mail shirt.
History: His whole family line has always been assasins. From the very begining, even before the lands were flooded. His family has always rivalled another, the Hunter family tree. Lance Hunter in particular. The families warred on and off for what seemed like forever until now.
Seth was never into the whole Assasin bit, and thought the war against the Hunters was silly. His father pushed him into it, but finally when Seth was sixteen he killed his father so he would not have to put up with him anymore. His mother ran away and Seth turned into a feared man on Windfall Island so he left. Now he lives in the forests on Outset Island, all alone, without anyone to bother him.
Other: His blade is the same one that cut the neck of Lance Hunter the Third several hundred years ago.

-------------------------------

A stump so proudly stood underneath my right foot. I was in mid-training, standing atop one foot to sharpen my balance. As I almost meditated I felt a sudden rush behind me. I could nearly see what was behind me in my closed eyes. I crouched quickly, still standing on one foot. I drew my sword and in a quick movement pivoted on the same one foot and slashed behind me. I sheathed my sword and stood up, opening my eyes. A dead Bokoblin stood where I had slashed, its blood soiled the lush green grass.

I saw that he had dropped a note so I picked it up and opened it. To my amazement the words began to move, I had to be hallucinating, maybe I had been in the sun for too long. The words re-arranged to say:
Alleviate the power within the seeds.

I was puzzled, I had absolutely no clue what to do. What the hell seeds was he talking about? Potato seeds or something else... something more...
I set the letter aside, it meant nothing. It was that time of the month again, anyways... no... not that... It was the time to visit my only living relative, my grandfather who resided on Windfall. I draped a cloak over myself so I wouldn't be recognized and I picked a large leaf off of a tree. I leaped and fell, my leaf falling apart, it seemed I needed more than a normal leaf to do this for me. I hit the ground hard on a sandy surface...

I awoke to a strange musical background. I sat up and looked to my right, it was Beedle.
"Hallo!" he cried. "I took you to Windfall!"
"... Great... just great..." I replied.
"Hallo!" he cried "Want to buy some of my articles?"
"No thanks... I-" I was interupted.
"Hallo!" he cried "Want to buy-"
I cut him off this time.
"I'll show you a good purchase, you be quiet or I'll shove my boot where the sun don't shine" I said, secretly laughing inside as I knew I was talking like a modern Clint Eastwood.
"Hall-"
"Don't push your luck, mister"
"But Beedle save your-"
He was interrupted by my finger pointing at him sternly.
"Excel-" he began.
My finger shook.
He smiled wide and nodded as if he agreed.
"Much better..." I said grinning as I left the ship shop.
"Thank you, come again!" Beedle nearly shouted.

Gladiator
20th May 2003, 04:49 PM
Name: Ark McCloud
Species: Elf
Description: Ark McCloud stands at 6'3 and is rather athletic. His skin is a regular peach which kind of helps compliment his uncontrollable green hair. He has a pair of sharp green eyes that show off his intelligence and decent character. His tunic is very similar to that of Link's tunic, but he also wears a pair of black pants and doesn't wear a hat. He wears a pair of white boots that have spikes on the bottom for better traction.
Personality: Ark's intelligence is rather hefty. He is kind to all, and he knows no fear. Ark, however, is often shy and doesn't like to say much. Despite his intellect, he's more of a doer than a thinker and can be rather impatient. Ark believes in more small town values and doesn't like much change in his town's way of life. Ark is also well-informed and discreet when need be. If he has one big weakness, it is that he can be too generous. He likes to be serious, and is a neat freak somewhat.
Weapons: Cloud Sword (A Metal Blade)
Shield/Armor: Cloud Shield/Cloud Plate Mail Armor (he won't get the latter 'till later in the story)
History: Ark's ancestors were the knights and warriors of Hyrule. As such, the above mentioned weapons and armor are all family antiques that have been kept in VERY good condition. He has lived all of his life in Outset Island, with his parents and fraternal twin brother Jase. When Link had left on his latest adventures, the twins decided to keep his grandmother company. At an early age, Ark has proven to be real capable with a sword, and sought training with Orca, who did a good job training him. Ark got himself a hobbie when he was twelve, the lookout of Outset Island. At age ten, he got kidnapped by a group of pirates. He was later rescued by one of the other prisoners, a Moblin named Citel. From Citel, Ark learned about the ancient lores of Hyrule and of all that had happened beyond Outset. He began to believe that, someday, a new Hyrule would emerge to be discovered and settled. When that happened, it would need a few good people to protect it. When he was thirteen he began to increase his training in the sword and began learning to do other things in preparation for this event.
Other: Ark has a crush on the Rito postgirl (NPC). While most are disturbed by this, Citel understands that this is just an emotional attraction.

Name: Citel
Species: Moblin
Description: Citel stands at about 5'8 and stands totally erect. He has a muscular build as well as a lower lip that is thinner than most Moblins. He has midnight black hair and skin that tend to offset his sharp, navy blue eyes. He often wears red and gold platemail armor with blue pants and brown boots. He has a scar under his left eye and often appears unsurprised or nonchallant
Personality: Citel is incredibly intelligent. He's as clever as a fox and is very creative. Citel is more patient than Ark. He's more of a thinker than a doer, but can fight with the best of them. Less serious than Ark, Citel is a prankster who delights in making people laugh. However, he knows when he should joke around and when not to. Citel is sometimes frustrated by Ark's inability to think when it matters most, but he still remains his best friend. Citel doesn't give up and is well versed in ancient lore (not COMPLETELY). He can speak several sentences in the ancient tounge and is always willing to learn more. He is also well informed of current events. Prejudiced remarks about his species tend to induce berserker rage. He is always discreet and, if you have a secret, you can alwats trust him with it.
Weapons: The standard Moblin stick with blade (I call it a scimitar though)
Shield/Armor: Platemail Armor
History: Citel doesn't say much about his history. We only know that he grew up among the more educated of the Moblin population and that he knows a lot about a lot of things. He knows a lot of history, combat, music, math, reading, and various arts and crafts. When he was fifteen, he was taken hostage on a pirate ship and locked in a cage. There he met Ark, and helped him escape. He got out a day later. They remain good friends and Citel often helps educate Ark and Jase. Since he first learned about the history of Hyrule, Citel believed that there would be a time that a new Hyrule would emerge someday, and that it would need people and others to populate and protect it. He spread his belief to Ark and they have helped train each other for that day.
Other: Citel knows of Ark's crush on the Rito postgirl (NPC) who seems to be in charge of all letters sent to Outset. He also knows she has a crush on him, but he'd rather have them both find out on their own. ("It is so much more fun that way") Also, despite the fact he can speak several sentences in the ancient tounge, those words are in the Northern dialect, all of the spirits (Valoo, Jabun, and Deku Tree) only speak the Southern dialect (which Citel doesn't know).

and remember, Citel's name is pronounced Si-tell

Ark and Citel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Foolish person," Ark said quietly to himself with telescope in hand, using it to make sure the person was alright, "I was made lookout of this island for a reason you know." Seeing that Beedle was already heading to him, Ark decided to give it no more attention, thinking it was some idiot who wanted to fly. His mind returned to his current situation.

He should have known better than to diss Citel like he had earlier. It was one thing for Citel to pull a prank on you, but when you pull a prank on him, you usually regret it. Citel liked to call himself the King of Fools, he doesn't want that title taken from him. He looked at the Moblin's blue eyes, daring him to make any move he thought would save his butt. Ark moved his hand, shaking it as he let go of the two six-sided dice. He looked at the figures on the dice and smirked at his boarish opponent, who maintained his stoic expression. Ark looked at the board before him and moved a green figure, thinking he had finally beat Citel.

Citel picked up his pair of six-sided dice and rolled, it was his turn to smirk, as he moved a blue piece directly between two green pieces. He picked up a new die, a four-sided one without numbers but with symbols, and rolled. It landed with a two-sword cross facing Citel. He showed this to Ark, who reluctantly got rid of his only two pieces left on the board.

"And that," Citel said, suppressing a chuckle, "is why you never play a Moblin at Moblin Dice"

Citel's voice fell on deaf ears as Ark once again focussed on something else. Citel frowned, Ark had been like this all day. Something seemed to be troubling the adolescent. It certainly wasn't Eroica, the Rito postgirl. Ark's expression was always a little goofy when he thought of her. The one on Ark's face was a bit more serious. The silence was almost scaring Citel. He decided to break the tension.

"What is it Ark? You can't seem to focus today." the green haired youth snapped out of his funk to look at his mentor. Ark held great respect for that Moblin. He was only 5 years older than him, but Citel seemed to know a lot of things, more than what many learn in one lifetime.

Citel's blue eyes showed his concern, while Ark's green eyes showed his uncertainty. He sighed to himself, deciding to explain himself.

"A dream," he said, "A dream too real. There isn't much to explain, but I was in a room, dark as pitch and on the floor was a strange triad of golden triangles. I stood in the middle of it. Then the triangles began to glow. The room became illuminated in a brilliant green. I could see plants and vines grow around the walls to the top of the ceiling. Then I heard a voice command me to do something. 'Find the Seeds of the future, open them to the world, cast the darkness back and bring light to the world.' it told me. Then a flash and I saw a strange town on an island. I don't remember much of it, but I recall seeing a giant windmill that doubled as a ferris wheel. It was extraordinary to say the least."

Citel recognized the description of that windmill as a feature of Windfall, he told this to Ark. For a moment, both members looked stunned and silent. Then they looked at each other, both reaching the conclusion that they would have to go to Windfall. They scrambled down the ladder and ran to Beedle's boat shop. To his left, Ark noticed the stranger who had fallen off the cliff earlier. He rolled his eyes before realizing that Citel was talking to Beedle.

"...and that's why we need a ride to Windfall." Ark paniced for a moment, hoping that Citel didn't tell him the actual reason they're going. He couldn't live with the humiliation. Beedle gave a look to the two of them before deciding to speak.

"Of COUUURRRSEE!" he said in that shrill little voice, making Citel cringe because of his superior hearing, "I'd be glad to take you to your cousin (Ark sighed with relief). I was going there anyway. Got another passenger heading there, I do." All of them turned to look at the unconcious stranger. Citel then spoke again.

"We'll need to inform our friends and relatives of course," Citel said, Beedle nodded in understanding. The both set off to inform their relatives of their departure. Ark even wrote a note to Eroica, informing her of where she can send any letters to him.

Ark and Citel returned to the boat. Ark was holding a long white metal blade about half of his height in his right hand. His shield was on his back. On the bottom was the strange insignia from the dream. Above that stood the McCloud family insignia: A giant grey storm cloud with a sword going through it. The tip of the sword was glowing yellow and sending lightning bolts out of it. The only thing different with Citel was the Moblin 'scimitar' that he carried with him. They looked back at their island home, fearing this may be the last time they would see it. They got on the boat's deck and Beedle set off.

"So what do we do until we get there?" Ark asked. Citel looked at Ark and grinned malevolently. Ark got the look and groaned as Citel pulled out the board game they had played earlier.

"Another round of Moblin Dice."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there they are, ready to be interacted with at any time. They are right outside. And yeah, the Moblin Dice thing is going to be an ongoing gag between Ark and Citel.

She_wolf_warrior
20th May 2003, 04:54 PM
~Shade~

I looked up into the sky, and heard something that I wanted to hear, water. I ran up to the shoreline, seeing a mass of water "What luck". Something crossed my mind, I need a boat. Puzzled, I looked at a tree, and got an idea

PokeMaster Jimmy
20th May 2003, 07:19 PM
Name: Alex King
Species: Human
Description: He is about 6'0 and has hazel eyes which gave you a little warmth with a medium build. His dark brown hair is parted in the middle. He wears a black cloak with a crimson red symbol he used since he was a baby, a symbol which represented him. He never knew how he came up with it though. It's also on his black sheild that is put behind his back and if you looked close enough, you would see a sword under the sheild. He had a black long sleeved shirt was overlapped by a black and grey outlined vest and black leather gloves at the end of each arm. He wore black pants that had sagging outlines and black boots covered his feet and part of the end of his pants.
Personality: Although he keeps to himself mostly, he helps when he is needed. He hardly ever talks and usually keeps his arms crossed. He keeps his cool and has never in his life panicked. He's kind and intelligent and usually someone you can count on.
Weapons: A broad sword with black handle.
Shield/Armor: Black sheild with a crimson red symbol.
History: Born on Outset Isle, he was abandoned in front of the orpanage when he was a baby. After being adopted by Lloyd Farnswick and his wife Laura at the age of 4, he kept to himself and his studies. He soon kept drawing a symbol that popped into his head and soon enough made it onto his cloak that his foster mother and father gave him. He couldn't care less about them for he usually hunted his own food and made enough money for clothes but he had some interest in their young daughter, Sora. She was 2 years young than he was and went around adventuring Outset Island many times. She is probably the only one he has a soft spot for. Soon enough, he found a sword and practiced his skills on them. He had mastered the sword and practiced closely under the guidance of Master Orca. By the time he was 16, he had finally beat Master Orca and proud of his achievements, he decided to leave home. Sora had wished to come but her parents wouldn't let her and they had their last moments together at the beach. He promised he'll come back and bring her there again. On his way here, he was washed away by a hurricane and accidentally stumbled upon a Great Fairy Fountain. After 3 days at sea in his torn up boat, with all his stuff amazingly safe, he arrived at Windfall Island remembering nothing but a flash at that strange island. He feels different since then, like he was endowed with a secret magical power. But seeing how insane the idea is, he shrugged the thought off, moved into Windfall and continued studying and practicing his sword skills on the island. Making friends with the islanders, he became well known with the people there but still he was very silent. After learning how to smith his own swords and shields, he made his own sword finely made with the best metal found in Windfall and on his shield, which was made of the same metal, was imprinted with his symbol in which he painted with crimson paint. He wishes now to go back home and visit Sora.
Other: Knows a few legends and a little of the ancient tongue. Delcared a master by Master Orca but he doesn't take much up to the title.

Alex
~~~~~~~~~~

"Alleviate the power within the seeds."
Huh? Who said that?
"Meet up with the others at Windfall"
Why should I listen to you?
"Discover your destiny."

I awoke from my deep sleep on the beach. It was a strange dream. I was in a dark hollow room and light shone in the center where 3 golden triangles lay. I stood in the middle of the room and a pleasant voice rose and spoke of the seeds and destiny. I looked out towards the sun-lit sky in its full blue glory while standing against a pine tree with my arms folded. The wind blew softly through my hair and face. I thought about the dream and wonder if it was just a dream or something I should look into.

"Well, I'm on Windfall already so might as well check it out. No harm in curiosity" I told myself. I got off of the tree and walked back towards the town. The town was busy as always. I went towards my home. When I arrived, the room was dark. I lit up the candles in my house and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I do miss my foster mom's cooking, but I guess I can manage without it. I kept thinking about that dream. What does it mean by "Discover your destiny?" Is it really neccesary that I have to come? And I decide that I do, where do we meet? Many questions arose but I guess I should keep my mind off of it. If it really was destiny, then I'll get involved sooner or later. Until then, I might as well train my sword skills. I walked back out and into the fields, near the bomb shop. I unsheathed my sword and began to swing it around as it gleamed beautifully in the sunlight. I started to use more serious slices and attack the air in front of me as if an enemy stood there. My performance was raggedy because my mind was still on that dream. There was something in that dream that made it feel special. Maybe it is destiny...

Ho-oh2001
20th May 2003, 07:28 PM
I posted this in the sign up topic, but I figured you might want it here instead, so you don't have to keep your eye on two topics. I don't know if this is good enough to get approved, but I hope it will! ^.^

Name: High Priestess Lirade

Species: Gerudo

Description: A tall, slender, fair-haired vixen, Lirade is strikingly beautiful. She has long, wavy, blonde hair; her eyes are always hidden behind her dark glasses, but one would rarely suspect that they are wrinkled with laugh-lines, or ever will be. She wears the white robes, complete with purple trim, that are significant of her role in the Tribe—the white dress, jacket, top, and canter that are the marks of the High Priestess. The canter itself bears the symbol of a dark Triforce, which she had sewn onto it to remind all who look upon it of the great force that was Ganondorf and of his plans to consume the world in his glory. Also, Lirade holds with her always a simple scepter made of some metal—three rings of everlasting energy circle around its head.

History: Riddled with both happiness and despair, Lirade’s past involved being very close with the Gerudo Lord Ganondorf. Upon a time, long now beyond the capability of human memory, they were lovers. As a symbol of his undying love for her, Ganondorf bestowed upon Lirade the blessing of his power, granting her a fraction of his magic, and promising to her that she would, at such a time that the circumstances were right, awaken from even death itself to flood the world with his memory.

Fine sentiments, to be sure. Things were not quite as happy as they seem; as it turns out, Lirade’s expiration was finally by Ganondorf’s hand. As the story goes, she grew jealous of Crown Princess Zelda of Hyrule, as Ganondorf sought day and night to find her and take her as his own. And so, in a fit of jealousy, Lirade constantly interfered in his plans, discretely, allowing her to steal away as much time with him as she could muster. Ganondorf suspected nothing; he was dismayed that Zelda had managed to elude his grasp at every turn, but did not suspect Lirade of anything. However, one day, the High Priestess slipped up—she was seen at the scene of one crucial point in Ganondorf’s campaign when he had hoped to finally take the princess. In his violent rage, Ganondorf consumed Lirade in his darkness.

It was then, with her out of his way, that the Hero of Time began his quest to save the land from Ganondorf’s evil influence—and succeeded. The land of Hyrule was washed away, to be all but forgotten by the ages; and all the while, Lirade’s blessing was at work. Ganondorf had forgotten—or been unable—to remove it before he killed her.

Now, as the dark energy of Agahnim seeps through the new world, the “circumstances” favouring her rebirth have been fulfilled—Lirade has arisen. And yet, she is afraid; afraid to make an alliance with Agahnim. What if she meets the same fate that befell her those innumerable years ago? Now, caught between two evils—joining with Agahnim or the fight against him—Lirade teeters on the edge of neutrality as she seeks to find her own place, destiny, and future in this strange world.

Personality: A cryptic sort of being, Lirade rarely, if ever, professes her feelings or allegiances to others. It may seem, at one moment, as though she is your ally; then, a moment later, as though she is your greatest enemy. Still unsure of her place in the grand scheme of things, Lirade is not beyond helping others—but beware: few are able to discern whether she’s helping them… or if they’re helping her.

Weapons: A simple scepter made of some metal. Three rings of energy perpetually circle around the head; their origins are unknown. She also bears some magical powers, though they are somewhat latent after her long “sleep.” As time goes on and the “blessing” courses further through her veins, she may gain more strength with them. The only question is what she will do with them.

Shield/Armor: Unless her robes count, none.

Other: Not much, really. She knows a little Hylian, having lived in that age—however, after her long “sleep,” she has forgotten much of it. She knows enough to carry on a decent conversation, not that it will be of much use in a land where Hyrule no longer exists.

So... how's that? Is it alright? I tried to justify it as best I could... just let me know.

SneaselReborned
20th May 2003, 07:49 PM
Name: Kaishun Mailik
Species: Elf
Description: About 5' 10", semi-muscular, wears loose clothes and wears a strange medallion all the time with a large star on it, spikes up hair, battlescar on cheek
Personality: Extroverted, outgoing, loses temper fast, becomes very angry when friends are in danger
Weapons: Blunt Sword -----> Bandit's Sword ----> Banshee Shriek
Shield/Armor: N/A (if agility counts as a "shield" then yeah)
History: Belongs to a long line of high-class bandits and thieves, was trained to become a legendary bandit by his father, who passed away. Father gave him the Bandit Sword and the Medallion one day before he (the father) left for a very dangerous and high-paying mission. His father died on that mission, and Kaishun wears the medallion to remember his father. Likes to call himself a mercenary. Has done one mission, and that was to kill a rich goverment hot-head. Got his scar from doing that mission when the assassination turned into a crazy melee. His father sometimes talks to him in his dreams (;))
Other: Very skilled with the sword, can move fast, has no protection other than the fact that he can move fast in order dodge, can be very reckless at times

~*~Kai (Male Elven Assassin)~*~

I gripped my sword, and dashed at the tree in front of me. Quickly I took the blade out and hit the tree with 6 quick slashes. The tree appeared to have no damage other than a few lines of his blade.

"GOD DAMNIT! If I just had a better blade I could actually be a warrior! If just I could find my father's blade!" I yelled, and smashed my fist against the tree. A coconut fell down, and exploded upon hitting the ground. I laughed for a second, and then another coconut fell down and hit me head. OUCH!!!

Cursing, and took me stupid, blunt blade that I had gotten from inside my father's shrine in my hand. I smashed the hilt upon the tree, and a rain of coconuts fell atop me. I cursed again, and threw my sword at another tree. It struck the tree with the tip, yet didn't even burrow itself in it!

I cursed, and grabbed the blade and put it in my scabbard. Spitting, I smashed my fist into the tree in front of me. It shook a little, and I smiled. At least my punches were good. I continued walking in the forest, and soon entered a clearing. I took a deep breath, and smiled. I could at least pretend I was on an assassination mission with the boss's beautiful dagger. I wisped around the clearing and then quickly dove and stuck my sword into the ground. Victorious, I pulled it out of the brown earth and wiped it clean on the grass.

Kaishun. Kaishun! Kaishun! Kaishun Kaishun!

A strange voice. I looked around, but saw nobody.

"Show yourself! I have a blade and I can kill you!" I yelled, knowing that my wimpy blade couldn't even slay a bale of hay.

Hahaha! Kaishun! You must reach Windfall Island and capture the Seeds. It is the Seeds you need. You want the Seeds. You really want the Seeds.

"No way! Who are you! Don't make me find you!" I yelled, and quickly jumped around looking for the speaker.

Kaishun Mailik, you will go to Windfall and find the Seeds. Only then will I bring your father back to life.

I stopped, and looked around. The one thing I had ever wanted was to see my father again. My only father. I slowly took what the stranger had said in, and looked around.

"Okay, I will go to Windfall. After I get these Seeds, you will bring my father back to life, right?" I yelled around, not knowing where to direct my words.

Good boy. Now, reach Windfall and band up with your partners. You will know. You will know.. You will know...

I smiled, and looked around. If this stranger was right, then my father would be back! Finally! My last desire!

Wait, but I had to get a ship to Windfall first! Oh crap! The ships might be leaving right now. I quickly dashed back the way I came, and started running to the docks, where people were loading and unloading cargo from ships.

I ran up to the ticket office.

"Hello! Hello! May I have a ticket to Windfall?!?!?!" I yelled, jumping around to signal I needed it quickly.

"Hey! Hold the phone there, buddy! Tickets to Windfall are expensive! 20000 Rupees, please!" The fat human smiled, and put out his hand.

"Argh! There's no way I can have that many!" I yelled, and I ran off. I darted around men loading and unloading, and saw my chance. I jumped into an open box and closed the lid around me. I felt a slave grabbing the box thinking it was full due to the closed lid, and dumping me on the ship. Now I just had to hope that this ship was bound for Windfall. Then again, seeing that Windfall was the biggest trade place in all of the world, where else would such a huge liner be going?

Tainted
21st May 2003, 02:16 PM
Seth Pearson
=-=-=§=-=-=

I observed quitely as a man about my age swung his sword at the air, he seemed quite frustrated, as if he couldn't concentrate. I unsheathed my own blade and approached him. I knew myself that I wasn't exactly the master of swordplay, but I was certainly above average when it came to it. I preferred to take out my enemies from afar, and I had an eagle-eye when it came to arching. I simply never missed.

I approached the man and stood infront of him, I raised my blade and brought it down into the earth. I stood now infront of my opponent with both hands on either side of the hilt of my blade. I smiled kiddishly and pulled my blade from the ground.
"Scott Hawking" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.
"Alex King" he said back.
I outstreched my hand and he met mine and we shook.
"Now, explain to me just why your so frustrated..." I questioned inquisitively.

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 03:07 PM
~Shade~

I continued to cut the tree with my sword until it fell. I cut all the branches off, and cut the inside part so I can sit in it. A large branch looked like it was tall enough to serve as a mast. I used a blanket, that I kept for cold nights, for a sail. An hour later, the boat was finished. I pushed it to the water, it floated. I got in, and readied the sails, preparing to head off for the island

PokeMaster Jimmy
21st May 2003, 07:41 PM
Alex
~~~~~~~~~~

I took a careful look at this person. He didn't seem like anybody from town. I predicted that he wasn't from around here. I held onto my sword with my left arm, outstretching my right to shake hands. My grip on my sword was quite tight, unsure if this "Scott Hawkings" was an enemy, or a friend.

"Now explain to me why you're so frustrated..." He has asked. Does he know of my dream?
"Why should I trust you with my personal problems?" I answered back rudely.
"Hmph, I only wished to be friendly. But if you don't want my concern, then I'll take my leave." He showed a sign of temprament.
"I'm sorry." I apologized, "It's just this weird dream that I have is bothering me. It talks about some sort of seeds. I think its exact words were 'Alleviate the power within the seeds.' which make no sense to me. Do you know of these seeds?" I asked him. He looked a bit shocked.

"That's strange, I've recieved a letter saying the same thing. I just thought they were watermelon seeds or something. But I didn't know where to start even if I did show interest in it." He told me. This brought up more questions. Am we the only ones or are there even more people?
"Hmm... Well in my dream, it said to meet at Windfall Island so maybe there are others coming. Should we look for them?" I asked. Is it possible for him to recieve the message without anywhere to start but STILL end up in the right place? Maybe this really IS destiny.

RaZoR LeAf
22nd May 2003, 11:00 AM
Ho-Oh 2001 - Sure you're accepted

Kikko (m) Rito

Flying against the wind was pretty far up on my list of nasty things, but an Easterly wind was blowing,a dn heading West to Windfall was quite uncomfortable. None-the-less I was almost there. I came to a landing near the docks, where a couple of pigs ran circles around my feet before scampering away from a group of kids. I looked around then began to walk through the town.

There was s hop seeling flowers and statues with a strange little man in a blue coat serving. One of the statues was a wooden Rito. Funny. Further along in a patch of open grass two people were talking, they both had swords. I hadn't seen a sword... well.. pretty much ever. Only pictures of them in stories. I could hear shorts bits of what they were saying.

"Dream... seeds... windfall... others"

My eyes perked. They were talking about the same thing I had experienced. I had to talk to them. I approached them from behind.

"You know, in some parts of this world, seeds are used to fight wars." I said.
The two turned around and looked at me puzzeled.
"Sorry. I heared you talking. I had a similar dream. My lord Valoo guided me here. He said it was my destiny."

--

Will maybe Dit this later. If PMJ or SF pick this up I wont.

Ho-oh2001
22nd May 2003, 02:26 PM
Yay! Thanks RaZoR! ^.^

"But what does it all mean?"

Standing atop a windy cliff surrounded by a humid jungle, Lirade stands tall and proud, watching as the whitecaps crash far into the ocean that surrounds her and the rest of this land. Ah, this land... it is so strange to her, and yet so familiar. She does not know what has happened to her precious home of Gerudo Valley, or of the kingdom of Hyrule that her once-love, Ganondorf, sought to make his own. And yet, the feeling, the aura of this place gives her some semblance of comfort--it is as if she recognizes it, though barely.

The gods only know how long she has been "asleep." When Ganondorf smote her, Hyrule was still in full bloom; the Hero of Time that the citizens of these islands speak of had not even been born--or reborn, as the tale tells. Zelda was warm in her precious, cozy little castle, enrapturing Lord Ganondorf at every turn for a reason far beyond Lirade's grasp. The Castle Town was prosperous, while the Gerudos lived in what could only be described as, comparatively, poverty. Now, all of that is legend. The once-proud Gerudo exist no longer, except as pirates and rogues. The Zoras and Gorons and Deku have followed that fate--or, at least, she has not yet seen them.

Then again, how can she have? This accursed world is filled with water! Water! oh horrid water! She begins to curse the very sight of the whitecaps, the rain, the very dew on the grass in the morning. Would you not feel the same if you had awoken after gods-know-how-long, only to find yourself half-submerged in a watery cavern? Even though her magic has been growing in strength since her rebirth, and she has learned to use the water to her aid in travel, Lirade has not come near visiting all the countless, tiny islands that fill the great land. Why was she cursed so as to awaken here, in this, the polar opposite of a desert?

Indeed... why had she awakened?

"You shall awaken, my love, when the circumstances do allow it, from even the icy grip of death..."

Those were Ganondorf's exact words to her. She remembers them; they are burned as with an iron into her memory, and she cannot forget them. What circumstances have allowed her reawakening, then? The High Priestess has felt for some time now a deep evil flooding the earth. A sorcerer of immeasurable power threatens to blot out all that is good in the world. There was a time when, "Hmph, good riddance," would be Lirade's answer. Now, she is not so sure.

There is one thing she is sure of, however. The name Windfall. Windfall Island. She has not visited, nor heard of it, except in name alone. And yet she feels drawn to it. Something is pulling her with all its might towards this merchant-island. But why?

And yet... can she resist? In this strange world, a once-confident Lirade is a child lost amidst the waves of eternity. She craves answers to her dilemma. Yes.... mind made up, her body no longer remains in sight atop the mountain as she vanishes completely.

"One ticket to Windfall Island."

"That'll be 20, 000 rupees," a disgruntled sailor replies. Slightly annoyed with his answer, the only thing Lirade is relieved to know is that Rupees are still the main form of currency in this world. That means she is not totally strapped for cash... but she certainly does not have that much.

"I said, one ticket to Windfall Island, please," she repeats. Her voice grows in annoyance at this man's blatant disregard for her position. Does he not know who she is?

"And I said, that'll be 20, 000 rupees!" the sailor responds angrily, standing from his seat.

No, how could he? A century could have passed since her death. The rank of Gerudo High Priestess is merely legend now, if even that. She is merely a strange wanderer in odd clothing.

"I'll not ask it of you again, sir. If you wish your future to remain looking as bright as it is, then you will kindly hand me one ticket to Windfall."

"Listen, lady: I don't know, or care, who the hell you think you are. It's simple: give me 20 grand, and I'll give you the ticket."

Well, she had played fair long enough, and it had been such a difficult game. And yet, playing fair never was in Lirade's rulebook.

"In that case, I bid you adieu."

A gracious bow and a step back follows. The triple rings around her staff begin to glow. And then, in a flash of light similar to that atop the mountain, the Priestess' body vanishes from sight. Dumbfounded, the sailor shakes it off as a mere hallucination caused by too much sun and even more stress. Lirade, however, knows otherwise; she sits quite comfortably in a passenger cabin, ticket suddenly materialized in her hand.

"Humans... ah, how slow they really are."

She_wolf_warrior
22nd May 2003, 02:44 PM
~Shade~

It felt great as the wind tossed my golden hair around "This is great". I quickly looked around. This was the 1st time in my life there has been something easy out of nothing. After making sure I was alone, I got back to me enjoying the fresh air as I sailed

RaZoR LeAf
22nd May 2003, 04:19 PM
She_wolf_warrior - All of your last posts combined would constitute a good RPG post. Can you please increase the elngth of your replies. Look at other people's replies, you'll get further in this forum if you learn what a good length is.

Gladiator
22nd May 2003, 05:58 PM
Ark and Citel
The stranger went out the opposite way from Ark and Citel. Neither had noticed. Ark was too busy trying to think of a move to defeat Citel, the latter was trying to see what move Ark would make. Finally, Ark moved a figure holding a shield, followed by two figures holding swords, positioned so that the sword wielders were behind and to the left or right of the shield holder. Before them were three other figures. Citel merely grinned, he rolled the dice, and then moved two figures holding axes behind the sword wielders. He picked up two four-siders and rolled. Both landed on a symbol which looked like a clenched fist. Citel, seeing this, picked up the dice and rolled to get one fist and a sword/cross. Ark grumbled, but took away all three pieces. There was nothing left to play.

"One day, I'll find out how you do that," Ark said, but Citel only smirked. Then he frowned, looked at his surroundings and slapped his forehead. Ark followed suit.

"I told you Moblin Dice would take too long," he muttered, but Citel ignored him as he jumped out of the boat and onto shore. Ark began cursing under his breath, but did the same.

Soon enough, they came across two men and a Rito talking amongst themselves. Ark walked up to see what they were talking about, Citel was hiding in the shadow, fearing what the town people might do to a Moblin.

"You know, in some parts of this world, seeds are used to fight wars." the Rito said. The word, seeds, was all Ark needed to join in on the conversation.

"Hey, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Have any of you have dreams of a giant golden triangle and a reference to seeds? I'm Ark McCloud, by the way"

SneaselReborned
22nd May 2003, 07:50 PM
~*~Kai (Male Elven Assassin)~*~

Lets see. I have a little bit of good news, and ten thousand times more bad news. Yes, I think you'll want to hear the good news first, of course.

The good news, I was on a ship towards Windfall, where I could finally bring my father back to life.

The bad news: I'm not on Windfall. I'm on some crazy barbarian island.

Basically, the little ship was sailing and I was fine in the cargo hold until the ship got hijacked by some Gerudo pirates. I was hoping that the sail would be smooth, but now days the Gerudo's numbers seem to be increasing. I wish the Hero of Time was here to set them in line. Anyway, they hijacked the ship, and of course I didn't know of this until we landed on a strange island. I got out and quickly learned of the hijacking.

How nice. How very very nice.

So, there you have the last few hours. And here I am, right now, on the weird island, and those Gerudo are trying to chase and kill me. That gives me that warm tingly feeling inside, how about you?

Well, now it seems like conflict is inevitable. My only chance is if somehow those pirates are not armed to the teeth.

I stop, and look around. I am in a little clearing, and I am just waiting for the pirates to come. They appear in front of me. Ugly, green, scaly things. Low class henchmen, of course.

I take out my sword, and prepare for combat. It is time to finish these idiots off and then regain control of the ship.

And then I remember. My bloody sword is useless. Pointless. Completely unoperational. It couldn't even slice a tree.

I take it out anyway, and wave it around like it is a weapon of death. The pirates are so nice that they take out two curved scythes each. That accounts to 8 scythes glaring at me. Whee!

And then, suddenly, there is a huge flash of light. In between the pirates and I is the Triforce symbol, representing the three goddesses and the symbol the Hero of Time fought under. The Triforce glows, and suddenly I'm not there anymore.

I find myself on another island. This one seems to be a little more populated. I realize my blade is back on my belt. I take it out, and it feel lighter. Then I realize a strange symbol upon the hilt on my sword made by jewels. This is not my old sword. But then I realize that it is. Carved into the handle in very small letters is the initials of my father T.K. - Taikun Mailik.

I swing the sword around a bit, and the feel it nice. Very nice. I see a big tree in front of me, and I smile. Time to test this blade. I dash at the tree and in an instant my sword comes out and swipes through the hulking tree. I put my sword back into my belt, and see the big giant crash down.

In front of my, there is a path. I walk down it, and see some people talking. A Rito, a fellow Elf, and two men. I smile, and walk nearer. And then I see a Moblin hiding behind a tree.

"Hello, what is your name?" I ask the Moblin. Of course, I cannot be racist against Moblins!

"My name is Citel, and don't let the others see me." Citel whispers, and puts his finger over his mouth to signal my silence.

I dismiss him, and walk up to the 4 people talking.

"Hey, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Have any of you have dreams of a giant golden triangle and a reference to seeds? I'm Ark McCloud, by the way." The Elf says. I gasp.

"Wait. I have had dreams of such things, but what I have had was no dream. It was real. Some strange voice talked to me." I say quickly, and then feel ashamed for now introducing myself. "I'm Kai! Kaishun Mailik."

What is up with she_wolf_warrior's super short posts?

Tainted
22nd May 2003, 09:38 PM
*Picks post up*

Seth Pearson
=-=-=§=-=-=

"Sorry. I heard you talking. I had a similar dream. My lord Valoo guided me here. He said it was my destiny." this strange bird like creature spoke to us.
"Destiny..." Alex whispered nonchantingly to himself. It was loud enough that everyone heard it, however.
"I'm Scott Hawking, what do you call yourself?" I asked quite cockily.
"Kikko" the male Rito replied, still keeping his confident look.
"And I'm Alex King" Alex spat out, his words coming together in a quickly formed sentence.

I drew my sword from the ground and sheathed it, maybe these 'seeds' were for real. I still was quite a realist, and a bit of a pessimist, so I wasn't all too sure if I believed this as of now. Why me? Why was I one of these 'chosen' people, out of everyone in the whole entire world... Why couldn't it be someone else... ...
I broke the long and painful silence with a question that I longed an answer for.
"What do you mean seeds are used to fight wars?"

Ho-oh2001
23rd May 2003, 06:47 AM
Lirade - Gerudo - Female

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

The gentle swaying of the ship is all that Lirade could really feel, and the washing of the waves, all that she could really hear. And yet, amidst all this serenity, she cannot fall asleep. Her mind is too heavily weighed with thoughts and questions. Questions that she must have answered. Then, just when she is in the middle of her thought process, a man slides open the door to her cabin and peeks his head in, much to her annoyment.

"Yes?"

"Pardon my intrustion, ma'am," the boy, no older than 18 by human standards, begins with an awkward smile and a nod of his head, "but we'll be arriving in Windfall within the minute."

"I see..." she drifts off for a moment, before realizing that the boy is still standing there. "Well, thank you. You may step down."

A bit disappointed, the boy steps back, closes the door, and moves on. "Well, if he was expecting a tip, he might as well expect it somewhere else." Not that she's against giving tips. But why pay someone for such a tiny piece of information? Perhaps if he could shed some light on the strange feelings she's been having... no, he was just a boy, fresh out of school. Gods know he wouldn't be able to help her in the slightest.

Still, they're finally here in Windfall. This is where she was drawn by some presence. She rises from her seat, grasping her wind from the seat beside her and stepping out of the cabin--she has no baggage to bring with her, after all--moving quickly and quietly towards the exit. Just her luck--there's already a massive crowd gathered, waiting for the boat to dock. That's the boon to having some of Lord Ganondorf's magical powers: you don't have to wait around for the crowd to pass. Lirade can see, after all, the island out through a nearby window, so they must be close enough. Retreating into the nearest empty cabin, the Priestess merely waves her scepter and dissipates. The next thing she sees is the ship, from a great distance, pulling into the dock. She is standing squarely on top of some kind of shop; not her exact intended target, but the fact is, she IS on the island.

And it is an interesting place, to be sure. Some strange windmill/ferris wheel looms in the distance, appearing to be some kind of popular tourist attraction. Lirade has no time for fun and games. She must discover why she has felt drawn here by some unknown force. Just as she prepares to clamber onto a nearby ladder that leads to the ground, certain voices seem to cut through the rest of the crowd:

"Hey, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Have any of you have dreams of a giant golden triangle and a reference to seeds?"

The owner of the voice could well have been talking to Lirade, and she could easily have answered with "Yes, I have." Ever the strong, silent type, the High Priestess decides that this is the perfect time to lay quietly--or rather, invisibly--in the background and gather as much information as she can without making herself known to them. "Let's just hope this little old spell still works..."

She is still standing atop the building when she lets go of her scepter. It hovers strangely, wobbly, and begins an uneasy orbit around her body. Slowly but surely, her body fades from view, just enough to let her clamber down the ladder, spy on the conversation, and get out of the way before she's seen by anyone. And she does just that, quietly moving to a safe distance from them to mask her breathing from their range of hearing.

"Now to see what these people know about the triforce and these seeds..."

PokeMaster Jimmy
24th May 2003, 07:17 AM
Wait, I'm confused. Isn't Ark and Citel supposed to be in Skullfire's post as well? Well, I'll try to fit it in.

Alex
~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry. I heard you talking. I had a similar dream. My lord Valoo guided me here. He said it was my destiny." A Rito said.
A Rito that also had the same dream. And he was sent by the Lord Valoo. Now I know that this isn't fake anymore. Unless someone with high magical powers went to extreme lengths to trick me, or us. We introduced ourselves.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Have any of you dreams of a giant golden triangle and a reference to seeds? I'm Ark McCloud by the way" An elf had said.
And then there were 4.
"Wait. I have had dreams of such things, but what I have had was no dream. It was real. Some strange voice talked to me." Yet another one said.
"Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Kai. Kaishun Mailik."
And then there were 5.

"Yes, me and Kikko have had the same thing. Have you had that dream too?" I asked Ark. My grip my sword was much looser now. He nodded slightly.
"Well, my friend would like to join our conquest but he was afraid you guys might attack him." Ark said.
"Now why would we attack anybody without seeing if the person was an enemy or not?" Scott asked with a ton of common sense.
"Well the thing is... He's a Moblin." Ark explained the impossible.
"Wow..." I was stunned, "I guess even Moblin can turn good..." I swallowed the words. I've had a bad experience with Moblins in the past. One day when I was still back on Outset, a lot of monsters have been attacking the land for no reason. It was a late stormy night and my sister had gone off to the forest to pick some herbs for mother and father. I went after anyways with a sword I stole form Master Orca When I went inside the forest, Sora was surrounded by a Moblin. She was cut on the leg by the Moblin's swipe of his paws but she wasn't dead just yet. I got in front of it to divert its attention to go to me. Sora got out fine with the herbs but I was badly cut and bruied. I'm not deathly afraid of them anymore, it's just when I see a Moblin, I think of that moment and I have an immense rage waiting for me to attack them. But if it truely is a trustworthy Moblin, then I cannot do anything but hold the feeling in and spend it on something else.

"Are you really sure that this Moblin is good?" I wanted to reassure.
"Yes, he's been my friend for quite a while." He told us.
"Ok..." I braced myself. I held onto the sword tightly again. A Moblin came from the bushes and walked slowly towards them.
"Hello," it spoke, "I'm Citel."
"I'm Alex" I spoke silently.
"Scott Hawking"
"Kaishun. Call me Kai."
"Kikko" There was an awkward silence after that. Then Scott decided to raise a topic that was almost forgotten.
"What do you mean seeds were used to are used to fight wars?"
~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Sorry for the mistakes. That should be everyone except the Lirade, which hasn't introduced herself just yet and Shade he hasn't gotten to Windfall. Right?

Gladiator
24th May 2003, 07:36 AM
PokeMaster Jimmy, not to be rude, but Ark was the one with the dream. Citel just follows him around. I guess my statement in the sign-ups kinda threw you off. Sorry about that! ;o

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 10:55 AM
Erm...you forgot me. I'm Kaishun (Kai), and you should put me in there too;).

BTW, that was talking to PMJ.

RaZoR LeAf
24th May 2003, 02:24 PM
Kikko (m) Rito

"What do you mean seeds were used to are used to fight wars?"

I looked at Scott Hawking, puzzled by his question, when I suddenly realised I had said that which he now questioned.
"Oh. Sorry. I was confused for a moment then. Uh.. right seeds. Ok. My lord Valoo once told me that in the distant past, seeds weren't only used to grow vast forests, but some could even form huge cities, vast caverns, or great mounds of land. He told me that during wars, such seeds were used to create strongholds, or places to guard treasure and things of importance."
"You mean to tell us that small seeds were used to 'grow' buildings?" Alex asked. "That seems a bit farfetched to me."
"That it does. But consider this world in which we live. Whole cities ontop of islands, where are all the building materials found?" I replied.

There was no answer. As was expected, I had never seen any place that shipped Stone for building, or the metals for machinery.
"So, do you think they are the same seeds... that we've dreamt about?" the Moblin asked, Citel his name was if I recall. He still seemed edgy and out of place.
"Maybe. We should probably try to find out more information about them. Where's a good place to learn about seeds?" Scott asked again.
We all blanked for a moment.
"Ooh, I know" Ark suddenly spouted "What about at the Forest Haven? I've never been inside, but i've heard stories there's a spirit inside who's as old as Valoo."
Citel nodded in agreement to Ark's anouncement, while the rest of us discussed.
"I have hard of slight reference to 'other spirits' whilst listening to Lord Valoo speak. But i've not learnt enough of his language to understand him completely. What do you think?" I asked.

The others nodded in agreement.
"We should find a way to get to the Forest Haven. We'll need to hire our own boat, not many sailors pass by those waters these days." Scott said.
"Before we go anywhere.." Alex added "Do any of you get the feeling we're being watched?"

Tainted
24th May 2003, 09:00 PM
*nudges Razor Leaf*

I'm ... 'Scott Hawking' not Seth Pearson, as of now at least...

Ho-oh2001
24th May 2003, 09:07 PM
High Priestess Lirade (F) Gerudo
Ah, what interesting tidbits of information. Surely this "Forest Haven" will be an invaluable place to visit, for Lirade at least, to find out the meaning of this whole ordeal. And, in her water-walking journeys through this vast world, the priestess believes that she may have caught sight of what could be deemed a "Forest Haven." Only one way to find out if it is, hm?

"Before we go anywhere.." Alex starts. The tone in his voice seems to perk Lirade's interest. "Do any of you get the feeling we're being watched?"

Smart little boy, isn't he? Not often that someone can sense through her Hide Charm. She chuckles a bit, quite loudly, letting all but her actual physical form be noticed. Her voice has that strange way of seeming to come from both everywhere and nowhere, making it difficult to find out where she is without seeing her.

"So," she begins, with an amused sigh, "you've found me."

"Who are you?" the Rito inquires. And, with minimal hesitation: "Where are you?"

"I'll answer your last question first by saying that I am everywhere and nowhere," Lirade replies with another chuckle, "And you'd be better off not trying to look for me, but being always mindful of my presence."

Ah, is that not her way? To speak in riddles, to allow her cryptic words to intrigue her listeners? Most people find it annoying and bothersome... but that only makes it more fun. Besides, it's in Lirade's best interests right now not to let these vagabonds see her or know who she is.

"And what about our first question, then?" Alex asks.

"Oho, my dear boy, I don't think you really want to know. Not now, anyway."

"Alright, so why are you listening to our conversation, then?" Kikko asks, slight impatience in his voice. There is silence, save the slight amused chuckle coming from Lirade.

"South-east is where you wish to go. You know it well enough, Rito; south of the Dragon's Roost, where you and the other Rito make your home, is the Forest Haven. Perhaps there we shall meet again... perhaps not. I suppose that much is up to fate, hm?"

And then, before any more questions or inquiries can be made, the voice simply... vanishes. Perhaps she is headed towards the Forest Haven. As she put in such a cryptic way, "perhaps not." That much, again, is up to fate.

Gladiator
24th May 2003, 09:36 PM
Ark and Citel
"Before we go anywhere.." Alex said "Do any of you get the feeling we're being watched?"

The elf and moblin both grew silent. Ark was quiet so as not to disturb Citel. Citel was quiet so he could concentrate. Moblin senses of smell and hearing were surprisingly sharp. The problem with some moblins was that they were too dumb to use them. Citel ignored the imageless voice and decided on finding out where it was.

Moments passed before the wind picked up, and Citel heard something. A cloak, or something like it, flapping in the breeze. Pretending not to notice, Citel just listened to what she had to say, slightly moving his head in the direction of the cloak. Ark nodded in understanding, waiting for her to finally stop. As she spoke no more, Citel bolted toward her last direction. If she was moving, the flapping fabric will give her away. Magical though she was, no one can deny the basic laws of the world. The others looked onward, surprised by his actions. Ark remained behind.

"You see, she can't truly be everywhere. If one listens closely enough, one can hear the noises she made. She has a form, we may not know what it is, but she has a shape, a body."

Then he turned to Alex, "I need to warn you. Be careful what you say when Citel is in hearing distance. Any remark he finds insults his species, tends to p*ss him off."

Alex appeared offended, "I haven't said anything bad about him yet."

"And I quote, 'I guess even Moblin can turn good.' It implies that they weren't good to begin with. You got lucky. If Citel picked up on that, you'd be on the receiving end of a nasty prank." Alex gave him a strange look, but nodded anyway.
Citel
Where are you? the Moblin thought to himself, ears propped up. He could hear her, she was on the move, but it was hard to pinpoint her exactly. He would have to find her quick, any longer and she would know he was following her. He quietly took off his armor, revealing his well-muscled and dark-skinned upper body. He was well hidden amongst the shadows now. He continued after the noises her clothing made when she walked, ran, or when the wind kicked up. Soon, he picked up on her footsteps. Moments later, he could pick up on her scent. If anything, his smell was his strongest sense. He didn't even have to sniff to pick it up. Then, to his convenience, she had decided she had not been followed and was well away from civilization. She came to a stop, and got rid of the spell that made her dissappear. For a moment her appearance stunned Citel, but that quickly subsided.

"Not bad," he said, surprising the woman, "but sometimes brains and skill can overcome fate"

Ho-oh2001
24th May 2003, 11:04 PM
Lirade (F) Gerudo
And, for that brief moment, she is spotted. The Priestess turns her head towards Citel and laughs, eyes blank and unfriendly behind her impenetrably dark glasses. Long blonde hair ripples in the wind behind her as she stands, scepter held tightly in her right hand.

"Not bad," he says, "but sometimes brains and skill can overcome fate."

"Clearly," Lirade notes, chuckling softly, raising her brows amusedly. She begins to step out onto the beach, just inches away from the ocean which laps gently at her feet. "And, clearly, some of you are too persistent for your own good."

"What is that supposed to--" the Moblin begins, but he is cut off. The priestess' staff begins to resonate with a deep energy and a flash of light shines forth.

"I suppose this is where I bid you a not-so-fond adieu... adieu."

And then, the crashing of waves, and the rippling of water, before the light finally dies down to a point where normal vision is capable. All Citel can see are ripples left behind as if by a boat, and far in the distance, a striking woman grazing across the ocean as though it is her dancing floor. Lirade is gone.

RaZoR LeAf
27th May 2003, 02:34 PM
Just kicking off a bit. Excuse the massive lack of finite details, but i thought best to leave them out and just head on with the plot.

Kikko (m) Rito

"Then it is time we found a boat for ourselves." I said.
"Chance are we wont be able to get our own boat, not at the prices they cost." Ark said. Citel wandered back from where he had just wandered off too.
"We should have a look around."
A brief search around the docks, and a scrap of paper seemed to blow from nowhere into our group. In the center was an image of the three traingles seen in our dreams. The text read

"At the stroke of midnight, a golden sail will part the seas
Guiding those who wait, to their destinies"

"I guess that's our ticket out of here then?" Scott mumbled, checking the note for any other details. Another gust of wind appeared, and ble the note from his hand, casting it off into the sea. We found a small cafe, one that wasn't very busy, so Citel didn't have to hide as much. He had a shawl covering him, so that his appearence would be given away.
"Where did you disappear to earlier?" Ark asked Citel.
"I followed the scent of the invisible one. She is following us."
Alex looked around caustiously.
"I don't think she is here now." Citel said.
"Good. We don't need strange people following us around. People may start asking questions." Kai added, taking a swig of his drink.

We waited until a minute to midnight, and standing on the side of Windfall island, we looked out at the sea. At the stroke of the clock, the bell rung out for midnight, and a golden light shone out on the horizon. A boat, bathed in light sailed to the island and stopped at the dock. The few sailors still walking around, didn't seem to notice it's presence at all.
"Perhaps only we can see it?" Citel guessed.
"Looks like it." I replied "Lets get on board before anything else happens.

We all moved swiflty, but sielently so not to catch any attention. As I was making my up the ramp I felt something push me by. I looked around but saw nothing, so continued into the boat. As the door closed behind me, the boat shuddered, and we were suddenly away, heading South to the Forest Haven.