View Full Version : Open challenge Ref: DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Wolfsong
20th May 2003, 11:50 AM
3 - 3
DQ - 1 week
You choose first
I attack first
Ref: DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Arena:It will be a small clearing around a pond. There is one tall oak tree with a rope hanging from one of it's branches. Every three rounds, a herd of drunken horses will trample through the arena.

Any takers?

Ultimate Charizard
20th May 2003, 12:35 PM
Im in...

And i think ill choose....Pikachu (m)

Wolfsong
20th May 2003, 02:55 PM
Ok, a pikachu. Let's see, who to choose. *thinks* I choose my Bayleef Alan Jackson, AJ for short. If you couldn't tell he's male.

Ok, AJ, I want you to start out with safeguard. Then use leech seed. Finally if leech seed was successful, body slam. Otherwise use a wide ranged poison powder.

Safeguard ~ Leech Seed ~ Body Slam/Poison Powder

Ultimate Charizard
20th May 2003, 04:15 PM
Ok then Pikachu...I was gonna go for toxic first but since i think that Bayleef could get safeguard up first dont bother,

Start out with a Double Team and follow it with Agility
If somehow u get seeded and They try to BodySlam you counter it with a point blank Flash. If they go for the poison option Dig underground to avoid the Poison.

Double Team ~ Agility ~ Flash/Dig

Ultimate Charizard
26th May 2003, 01:29 PM
Is this gonna get reffed?

Knight of Time
26th May 2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate Charizard
Is this gonna get reffed?

Yes, but can you guys please be patient?

I'm afraid I didn't have time to ref yesterday or Saturday, but I promise I will do my best to get in a reffing today or tommorow if I can.

Ultimate Charizard
26th May 2003, 01:48 PM
Sorry about that, i didnt really mean to make it sound so impatient. Thats the main problem with text communication, no voice tone etc.

The only reason i ask is because it was down on page 3.

Knight of Time
26th May 2003, 02:42 PM
UC: It's okay. The only thing that is really getting on my nerves these days is the mouse not working. >_<

Anyway, here's Round 1 guys.

Round 1

Nala98 vs Ultimate Charizard
AJ the Bayleef vs Pikachu the Pikachu

Prebattle:

The scene is a clearing around a large pond. With a single oak tree in the arena with a strong rope hanging from one of its branches, this could prove to be quite the battle, not to mention the herd of drunk horses that will show up here every three rounds. Within a few seconds, the challenged makes his appearance. Revealing himself as none other than Ultimate Charizard, he takes out a Pokeball. Enlarging it, he opens it up to reveal a male Pikachu named none other than Pikachu. Soon, the challenger makes her appearance as well. Revealing herself as none other than Nala98, she takes out a Pokeball of her own. Enlarging it, she opens the Pokeball up to reveal a male Bayleef named Alan Jackson, or AJ for short. Within sereval seconds, a third person makes his appearance, teleported in by an Alakazam. Revealing this trainer to be none other than little ol' me, I recall the wizard like Pokemon aka my male Alakazam named Flasher, and I take out my trusty flag. Waving the flag, I turn to the trainers, wishing them the best of luck as this exciting battle begins.

AJ: 100% fresh, ready to battle
Pikachu: 100% fresh, ready to battle

Battle

As this first and opening round unfolds, AJ smirks at Pikachu. Preparing to make a spinning aurora of lights surround his entire body, the Bayleef closes his eyes, and begins to concentrate, as he feels the spinning barrier appear around him within several seconds. However, this doesn't bother Pikachu very much, as he closes his eyes, as if calling upon a few mirror images to stand beside him. Opening his eyes, the Pikachu notices a total of not one or two, but three clones standing beside him.

Soon, AJ smirks at Pikachu and his clones. Preparing to send a seed filled with vines to strangle anything the seed might touch, the Bayleef uses one of his vines to send the seed towards a Pikachu, only to see it and the others all zoom away from it, appearing and disappearing just as the real Pikachu turns right around, sighing in relief that he was not caught yet.

Soon, AJ smirks at Pikachu and his clones again. Preparing to send a cloud of poisonous dust at Pikachu and his clones, the Bayleef puffs out the toxic cloud, and watches as some of it hovers over a Pikachu, only to see the Pikachu disappear. Wrong one. Meanwhile, Pikachu smirks back at AJ, and prepares to dig a hole, until he realizes something. Dig? What the heck is Dig? Not having any idea what it is all about, he sighs in relief as the cloud doesn't even get a chance to reach him. With this round over, what will become of the two combatants? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this first and opening round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

AJ: 100% veiled, a little disappointed, lightly fatigued
Pikachu: 100% two clones, a bit fatigued, lucky he didn't breathe in any of the poison dust

Arena: Safeguard in effect for four more rounds

Ultimate Charizard
26th May 2003, 02:54 PM
Hmm, i couldve Sworn Pikachu learned Dig, ah well my bad.

Ok then lets start things off With a Quick attack and then use Toxic

End the round with a Flash

Wolfsong
27th May 2003, 11:32 AM
All right AJ, start out with swords dance then use leech seed. Lastly i want you to close your eyes.

Swords Dance ~ Leech Seed ~ Close your eyes

Knight of Time
29th May 2003, 01:02 PM
Round 2

Prebattle Stats:

Pikachu: 100% two clones, a bit fatigued, lucky he didn't breathe in any of the poison dust

Battle

As this second unfolds, Pikachu smirks at AJ. Preparing to zoom very quickly at AJ away, the Pikachu begins to charge towards the Bayleef, using as much strength as he can to ram himself into AJ, who begins to wince from the hard hit. Ouch. Quickly regaining his senses, AJ makes a spinning sword appear above his head, which begins to make him feel quite a bit stronger physically. Lucky.

Soon, Pikachu smirks at AJ. Preparing to spit a highly poisonous glob of venom in hopes that it can find its way into the Bayleef's bloodstream, the Pikachu spits out the powerful toxins at AJ, only to see them harmlessly bounce off of AJ's protective spinning aurora. Taking advantage of this, AJ sends out an energy stealing seed towards the nearby Pikachu, and the Bayleef smirks to himself as the seed lands on the Pikachu, sprouting several vines which tightly wrap themselves around Pikachu, while beginning to drain part of his strength for AJ's use.

Soon, the seeded Pikachu smirks at AJ. Not about to let this seed get the best of him already, the Pikachu emits a bright, blinding flash, hoping it can find its way into AJ's eyes, possibly blinding him. However, AJ is ready for this disorienting flash, as he quickly closes his eyes, reopening them several seconds later, not affected by the flash at all. With this round over, will Pikachu be able to possibly start a comeback in this battle? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this second round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

AJ: 99% veiled, a bit shaken up from being rammed by Pikachu, but otherwise fine, a little fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 95% two clones, seeded, moderately fatigued

Arena: Safeguard in effect for three more rounds

Wolfsong
29th May 2003, 06:10 PM
All right AJ. I want you to start out by usng your vines to pull yourself up onto of of hte lower tree branches. If you are successful just stay up there until after the horses leave. IF you are unable to get up there, just use protect whenever you see the horses.

Use vines to get up in tree ~ Stay in tree/Protect if you see the horses ~ Stay in Tree/Protect if you see the horses

Ultimate Charizard
29th May 2003, 06:23 PM
Ok Pikachu, Agility to get yourself up into the tree and use Flash again, hopefully this will knock the Bayleef out of the tree. If it does follow up with a Thunderbolt, if not use Swift

If for any reason you fail to get in the tree use Agility to dodge those Horses.

Knight of Time
30th May 2003, 07:56 PM
Man, I have a funny feeling this round is going to be tougher to ref than I thought...

Round 3

Prebattle Stats:

Battle

As this third unfolds, AJ smirks at Pikachu. Not about to let the drunken horses soon to trample through the arena get to him easily, the Bayleef turns to the giant oak tree, extending his vines up to one of the low branches in hopes that it would pull him up, possibly allowing the drunken horses to harmlessly pass him by. Within several seconds, AJ manages to climb up to the branch, safe for now...or is he? Meanwhile, Pikachu smirks back at AJ. Trying to find a way to climb up the tree like AJ, the Pikachu begins to zoom up the tree, managing to get himself up to a high branch, safe just like AJ...for now.

Soon, AJ begins to smirk to himself. Looking down to the ground, the Bayleef carefully keeps an eye out for the drunken horses, and he is relieved that they all begin to harmessly pass underneath him. However, Pikachu is determined to try and make AJ fall off the occupied branch, as he emits another blinding flash of light which manages to find its way into AJ's eyes. To make things worse for AJ, he suddenly begins to lose his balance, but he is prepared to avoid getting trampled by the horses, or is he?

Soon, AJ begins to quickly and silently glare at Pikachu. Not about to let the horses get him, the Bayleef sets up a near invisible shield of stars, in hopes that it can try and block as many of the horses as possible, but this shield proves to be a small help as some of the horses trample the blinded Bayleef, causing him to cry out in pain. Major ouch, indeed. Meanwhile, Pikachu snickers at AJ. His cheeks starting to spark with electricity, the Pikachu sends the powerful bolt of electricity at AJ, which causes AJ to cry out even more. Within a second or two, the Pikachu begins to wince from the vines sucking a bit more of his strength. With this round over, will AJ be able to overcome this tough round? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this third round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

AJ: 94% veiled, blinded, shaken up quite a bit from being trampled by the drunken horses, moderately fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 95% two clones, seeded, fatigued

Arena: Safeguard in effect for two more rounds

Ultimate Charizard
30th May 2003, 08:55 PM
right then Pikachu.

Lets start this round staying in the trees and use a Rain Dance. After that i want you to come down and use Mud Slap to add to the Accuracy loss Flash gave it. Finish the round with Thunder if Rain Dance is still in effect. If not use another Double Team.

Wolfsong
1st June 2003, 06:16 PM
Ok, AJ, start with a flash. Then use sunny day. Then finish the round with a double team of your own.

[b]Flash ~ Sunny Day ~ Double Team

Knight of Time
14th June 2003, 12:18 PM
Round 4

Prebattle Stats:

AJ: 94% veiled, blinded, shaken up quite a bit from being trampled by the drunken horses, moderately fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 95% two clones, seeded, fatigued

Battle

As this fourth round unfolds, Pikachu looks up to the cloudy skies above. Calling forth a strong downpour, the Pikachu carefully does a little dance on the branch, and is relieved not to fall off upon seeing the rain appear...for now. However, this rainstorm still proves to be the downfall of Pikachu's two clones, as they vanish within a second or two. Meanwhile, AJ quickly begins to rapidly blink. Not about to let this temporary blindness stop him so easily, the Bayleef emits a bright, blinding flash of his own, and he watches in delight as Pikachu suddenly stares at it, stumbing off of the branch. Ouch.

Soon, the temporarily blinded Pikachu silently smirks at AJ. Hoping he can find some mud to throw into AJ's eyes, the Pikachu blindly searches and searches, and he is relieved to find a bit of mud near him. Firing the mud in a random direction, he has hopes that it would find its way into the Bayleef's eyes, but this proves to be to no avail as the mud doesn't even come close to AJ. Stinker. Meanwhile, AJ smirks at Pikachu. Not about to let the rain last any longer, the Bayleef does a little dance of his own, and he is relieved as the raindrops begin to cease falling, the bright heavenly body known to all as the sun taking its place in the sky.

Soon, Pikachu continues to silently smirk at AJ. Knowing by his instincts that the rain has suddenly stopped thanks to AJ, the Pikachu concentrates on making a few new mirror images to replace the ones lost in the rain eariler, not being to see the three clones which stand near him within a few seconds. Meanwhile, AJ smirks at Pikachu. Preparing to make a few clones of his own, the Bayleef closes his eyes, and begins to concentrate. Upon opening his eyes a few seconds later, he finds just two clones right beside him, and he watches in delight as some more of Pikachu's strength is sapped from him, thanks to the squeezing vines from the energy draining seed. With this round over, will Pikachu be able to overcome this tough round? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this fourth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

AJ: 94% veiled, fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 87% bruised a little from falling off the branch, blinded, a little embarrassed, two clones, seeded, pretty fatigued

Arena: Safeguard in effect for one more round, Sunny Day in effect for four more rounds

Wolfsong
17th June 2003, 04:30 PM
Sorry been busy lately and i'm not going to be very active for a while due to having to have some tests run.

Ok, AJ, nice work. Now i want you to start with a wide ranged razor leaf to destroy the clones. Next I want you to use solar beam. If its raining on the second move, switch it out with sunny day. Finish with ancient power.

Razor Leaf ~ Solarbeam/Sunny Day ~ Ancient power

Ultimate Charizard
17th June 2003, 04:46 PM
Right then, she wants to play with Sunny Day.

Dont worry about your clones for now, use Quick Attack to get close to Bayleef and Jump on its back. Hold On behind its neck so it cant hit you with Solarbeam and then use a point blank Thunder.

Knight of Time
19th June 2003, 01:09 PM
Round 5

Prebattle Stats:

AJ: 94% veiled, fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 87% bruised a little from falling off the branch, blinded, a little embarrassed, two clones, seeded, pretty fatigued

Battle

As this fifth round unfolds, AJ smirks at Pikachu. Preparing to send some razor sharp leaves towards the Pikachu, the Bayleef sends the volley of leaves towards Pikachu and his clones, determined to cut away at him as much as possible. However, the blinded Pikachu has other ideas. Starting to zoom as fast as his legs will carry him, the Pikachu awkwardly runs ahead, jumping in the air in hopes he would be able to jump onto AJ. Unfortunately for Pikachu, his temporarily blinded state is just what keeps him from reaching AJ, as a few of the leaves slam into him, causing him to scream in pain from the numerous cuts showing up on his body while his clones both vanish. Ouch.

Soon, AJ smirks at the blinded Pikachu again. Preparing to fire a concentrated beam of sunlight at the Pikachu, the Bayleef sends out the bright green beam of solar energy at Pikachu, and AJ watches in delight as Pikachu begins to scream even louder from the pain thanks to the hot beam. Ouch, indeed. However, the blinded Pikachu is not about to let the Bayleef get the best of him that easily, as he begins to spark with massive amounts of electricity. Luckily for Pikachu, some of the electricity from the resulting wide cone manages to shock AJ. Ouch.

Soon, AJ smirks at the blinded Pikachu yet again. Preparing to make a chain of rocks slam into the Pikachu, the Bayleef begins to deeply concentrate, and within a few seconds, several rocks, all joined together much like a chain pop out of the ground, catching Pikachu right in their path. Ouch. Within a second or two, AJ and Pikachu both find something wearing off, as AJ feels his protective veil fade into nothingness while Pikachu finds himself to be free as the vines wrapped around him come loose, the seed returning to AJ as some of his strength is returned. With this round over, will Pikachu be able to get out of his temporarily blinded state long enough to make a comeback? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this fifth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

AJ: 100% confident, pretty fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 61% in a lot of pain, blinded, heavily fatigued

Arena: Sunny Day in effect for three more rounds

Ultimate Charizard
19th June 2003, 05:20 PM
Can i just ask how Damage calculation is being worked out?

Now i know after the beating i took last round i should be losing bet cmon.....
....AJ has taken a Quick Attack, Fallen from a tree, Trampled by Horses, Thunderbolted and a glancing shot from Thunder yet hes still at 100% health.

How effective is this Leech Seed? It never workd so well for me before.

Well then Pika, since were up against it here lets switch tactics.

Start with Thunderwave and if AJ doesnt Try Safeguard go for a Toxic
After that use Agility to Dodge the horses (I believe this is a horse round) If not use Thunderbolt

Wolfsong
21st June 2003, 10:12 AM
AJ start with safeguard. Next, I want you to use your vines to pull yourself up on that tree branch again. Finish with a wide ranged poisonpowder.

Safeguard ~ Use Vines to pull self up on tree branch ~ Wide-ranged poison powder

Knight of Time
23rd June 2003, 02:50 PM
Round 6

Prebattle Stats:

AJ: 100% confident, pretty fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 61% in a lot of pain, blinded, heavily fatigued

Battle

As this sixth round unfolds, Pikachu smirks at AJ. Starting to create several sparks of electricity in hopes that this would be able to succesfully paralyze AJ, the Pikachu begins to spark with electricity, only to see the resoulting sparks harmlessly bounce off of AJ, thanks to a protective spinning aurora of lights that is put up by the Bayleef just on the nick of time. Stinker.

Soon, Pikachu continues to smirk at AJ. Not about to let the Bayleef take advantage of this spinning aurora of lights nor let the herd of horses coming his way get to him or AJ, the Pikachu is lucky enough to have his temporary blindness suddenly wear off as he darts out of the range of the herd of drunken horses, safe for now, or is he? Meanwhile, AJ smirks to himself. Using his vines to help pull himself up out of the way of the drunken horses, the Bayleef extends his vines up to one of the high, strong branches, where he pulls himself up just on the nick of time this time around.

Soon, Pikachu suddenly turns to face his trainer. Wondering why he wasn't given a third instruction for the round, the Pikachu rubs his paw on his head, unsure of what to do at the moment. Unfortunately for Pikachu, it doesn't take long for AJ to interrupt this "break", as the Bayleef sends out a cloud of poisonous dust which hovers over Pikachu, causing the Pikachu to suddenly feel his insides burn a little while he breathes it in. Ouch. With this round over, will either combatant be able to survive the next round despite their high fatigue? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this sixth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

AJ: 98% confident, heavily fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: 59% poisoned, speed is sharply enhanced, very heavily fatigued

Arena: Sunny Day in effect for two more rounds

Wolfsong
25th June 2003, 08:10 AM
All right, AJ, you need to start oput by getting out of that tree or you wil become a sitting duck... er plant. Next I want you to use double team if the sun is shining otherwise, use Iron tail. Then finish with solar beam. However, if it starts raining, switch the last move to sunny day.

Get out of the tree ~ Double Team/Iron Tail ~ Solarbeam/Sunny Day

Ultimate Charizard
25th June 2003, 02:00 PM
Ok Pika, start off with Rain Dance and follow up with a Thunder since AJ is turning its tail into a nice Iron Lightning Rod. Finish the round with a Flash when he wastes his time with Sunny Day.

Knight of Time
2nd July 2003, 01:02 PM
Round 7

Prebattle Stats:

Pikachu: 59% poisoned, speed is sharply enhanced, very heavily fatigued

Battle

As this seventh and possibly last round for Pikachu unfolds, AJ smirks at Pikachu. Starting to carefully make his way down the tree, the Bayleef extends out his vines, and is relieved to be safely lowered down to the ground within several seconds. However, this doesn't faze Pikachu that much, as he does a little dance, breathing heavily as the sunny weather is replaced by dark clouds, thunder and lightning in the background, and of course, rain.

Soon, AJ snickers at Pikachu. A little disappointed that the sunny weather he triggered was stopped, the Bayleef begins to make his tail harden, before it also begins to shine a brilliant silver colour. Within a few seconds, AJ swings his sharp edged tail at Pikachu, only to find the Pikachu quickly retaliate by sending a huge jolt of electricity at AJ's metallic tail, causing the Bayleef to scream out in pain. Ouch, indeed. However, this giant bolt of electricity proves to make Pikachu extremely exhausted, and he falls, too tired to battle anymore. With this round over, who will take over for Pikachu? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring Pikachu unable to battle and this seventh round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

AJ: 86% confident, heavily fatigued, attack is sharply enhanced
Pikachu: KOed from fatigue

Arena: Rain Dance in effect for four more rounds

Ultimate Charizard
2nd July 2003, 01:38 PM
Fine...since it seems i need some power to scratch this uber tough Bayleef.....

Go....Dragonite(M)

Start with an Ice Beam and follow it with Flamethrower
Finish the round with Earthquake.

(Thanks to the new RS ruling Quaking Dragonite is allowed :D)

Wolfsong
2nd July 2003, 06:06 PM
Ouch. Sorry about that AJ. anyway Start out with a blinding flash. Then i want you to use sweet scent and if you can finish with Ancient Power

Flash ~ Sweet Scent ~ Ancient Power

Knight of Time
9th July 2003, 02:14 PM
Hi!

Sorry for the delay guys, these past few days have been pretty busy for me...

Here's Round 8.

Round 8

AJ the Bayleef vs Dragonite the Dragonite

Prebattle:

With the next round about to unfold, Ultimate Charizard runs over to his fallen Pikachu. Recalling him, UC lets his Pikachu take a rest in his Pokeball as he takes out a second Pokeball. Enlarging it, he opens it up to reveal a male Dragonite. With UC's Dragonite now taking the place of his Pikachu, I wave my flag, declaring this eighth round to begin.

Dragonite: 100% fresh, ready to battle

Battle

As this eighth round unfolds, Dragonite smirks at AJ. Preparing to send a freezing cold beam of ice at the Bayleef, the Dragonite charges up the bright blue beam. Just as he is about to fire it at AJ, the Bayleef emits a blinding flash of light which catches Dragonite in his eyes, causing him to fire the beam away from AJ. Stinker.

Soon, the blinded Dragonite angrily growls to himself. Not about to let his temporarily blinded state take advantage of him, the Dragonite exhales a jet of flames at AJ, only to have the flames get doused in a matter of seconds from the rain, their intended target safe...for now. Meanwhile, AJ smirks at Dragonite. Preparing to release a strong, relaxing scent from his body, the Bayleef releases the sweet aroma from his body, and Dragonite suddenly manages to open his eyes, unable to resist the wonderful aroma.

Soon, Dragonite smirks at AJ again. Preparing to stomp his foot in the ground in hopes that he can make the ground violently shake, the Dragonite tries to ignore the scent, but the scent is too much for him as he finds himself unable to carry out his trainer's order, calmed down by the strong aroma. Stinker. Meanwhile, AJ smirks at Dragonite once more. Preparing to send a chain of rocks towards the Dragonite, the Bayleef begins to deeply concentrate, as he makes the chain of rocks appear from out of the ground and slam into Dragonite, causing him to cry out in pain. Ouch. With this round over, will AJ be able to survive past the next round? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this eighth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Dragonite: 76% bruised a little, lightly fatigued
AJ: 98% attack is sharply enhanced, very heavily fatigued

Arena: Rain Dance in effect for three more rounds

Wolfsong
11th July 2003, 10:22 AM
AJ i know you've donw you're best. I know that you are tired so i want you to use a wide ranged poison powder, then double team and finish with mud slap if you are able.

Poison powder ~ Double team ~ Mud slap

Ultimate Charizard
15th July 2003, 05:26 PM
sorry i took so long....

Dragonite...
Whirlwind the powder away and follow in with ExtremeSpeed. Finish with an Ice Beam

Knight of Time
17th July 2003, 12:39 PM
Round 9

AJ the Bayleef vs Dragonite the Dragonite

Prebattle Stats:

Dragonite: 76% bruised a little, lightly fatigued
AJ: 98% attack is sharply enhanced, very heavily fatigued

Battle

As this ninth and possibly last round for AJ unfolds, AJ smirks at Dragonite. Preparing to gather some of his remaining strength to release a toxic cloud of dust towards the Dragonite, the Bayleef releases the harmful cloud of dust at Dragonite. Meanwhile, Dragonite scratches his head in confusion. Whirlwind? How do I make a whirlwind? Within a few seconds, the pondering Dragonite suddenly finds himself caught in the path of the toxic dust, as he accidently breathes some of it in. Uh oh, now this could be bad for Dragonite.

Meanwhile, AJ smirks at Dragonite for what could be the last time this round. Preparing to make a few clones of himself, the Bayleef closes his eyes, deeply concentrating on making a few clones for himself. Unfortunately for AJ, his concentration proves to be a major mistake, as the drunken horses ram into the unprepared Bayleef and Dragonite, and AJ suddenly finds himself unable to get up as he finds himself too exhausted to keep battling. With this round over, who will take over for AJ? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring AJ too exhausted to battle, and this ninth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Dragonite: 70% poisoned, bruised a bit from being rammed by the horses, moderately fatigued
AJ: KOed from fatigue

Arena: Rain Dance in effect for two more rounds

Wolfsong
17th July 2003, 12:49 PM
Nice job AJ. You lasted longer than i would have dreamed. So i guess i have to choose my next poke. *thinks* I'll choose Talut *releases a male dragonite*

Knight of Time
27th July 2003, 12:07 PM
Okay, as much as I hate to do this, I'm afraid Ultimate Charizard has been DQed.

This battle goes to Nala98.

Ultimate Charizard
27th July 2003, 12:15 PM
Dammit....i thought it was Nala's Turn........

*Grumbles and walks off*