PDA

View Full Version : Piccolo and the Magical Pokemon Journey

Pokemaster Cody
16th December 2002, 05:03 PM
Piccolo and the Magical Pokemon Journey

Ice Cream: Piccolo’s Strongest Thoughts
Prologue

“Deep within the mountains, on a quite planet that was often destroyed by evil monsters, a man sat sleeping. The man was… no, wait. Is that even a man? What the heck is the frog mutant thing? I knew it, the world is going to be taken over by green frog mutants that sleep on the top of a mountain and wear turbans. We’re all going to die!” the Narrator shouted in his usual girly voice. Then again, you wouldn’t know what it sounds like unless you watched Pokemon.

“I’m a Namek you stupid voice that sounds really annoying and has a speaker who is brainless” the green frog thing announced, opening his eyes, as if listening in on the Narrator’s conversation the entire time. “Oh, and the name’s Piccolo, so you can stop calling me a frog. How would you like it if I called you a thick, hairless ape?” the green frog thing, Piccolo questioned. There was no reply from the announcer.

Piccolo shifted his body around on the tip of a mountain he was sitting on. He was at a high altitude, and could feel the snow from the clouds hitting his face. The mountaintops were glazed with icicles. The temperature on the mountain was about thirty-five degrees Fahrenheit. A long icicle was now coming down from the Namek’s nose. His mouth was closed and his nostrils were nearly completely blocked from the ice shield.

The green Namek continued to sit there. After a while, his breathing became slower. A few moments later, his breathing stopped. His body began wavering, and finally went into a full form of rocking. Then, he leaned to the right and accidentally put all his body on that side.

The mountaintop’s tip crumbled under his weight and he completely lost his balance. He began falling, and yet, his eyes still remained unopened. Under the warmth change of leaving the mountaintop, the ice in his nose began to melt. After a few seconds, it was completely a liquid state of whatever it had been while frozen.

Soon, his body reacted to the lack of oxygen, and he began coughing and snorting. His eyes snapped open as he shouted, “What do you want now you incompetent of intelligence voice. I’m trying to fake I’m meditating by sleeping!” he shouted. Suddenly, he realized his sudden condition. “Ah! I’m falling, I’m going to die, I have blood rushing to my head, and I have water in my nose!” He complained.

He stopped for a moment to think about something. He was upside down as he put his finger up to his chin to consider the facts. As he was doing this, a large rock appeared under him, jutting out from the surface. Gravity continued to pull him, as he continued his seemingly endless fall.

He returned to his downfall of fear and mindless thoughts when the rock slammed into his head and he bit his tongue.

“Ouch! I have a bump on my head, I bit my tongue, I’m falling, and I can’t think of what I was thinking of before I hit my head! Someone help me!” he cried. As he shouted that, his voice echoed throughout the mountains. It continued to echo as a rumble responded to the shout.

“Cool, that means someone’s here as well! Did you hear that Mr. Announcer? I’m going to be saved!” the Namek shouted in his semi-unconscious state. As he looked up to see who had responded to a call, he could easily distinguish a blur of white chasing after him. “See, that big blur of white stuff is here to save me!” he shouted.

Right after he announced his discovery, another rock appeared magically under him and knocked his head. He returned to full control of his conscious state. He looked up and saw what he had been saying when he had shouted, “white stuff”.

He could now see clearly that it was an avalanche. He flew off to the side and watched as a pile of snow slid down the mountainside. He decided to find another place so he flew off. He began scanning for a “safer” area to meditate. As he flew, he felt the temperature change suddenly from coldness to warmth.

‘Gee, I could go for an ice cream right now, the heat is killing me’ Piccolo thought. As this though came from his head, a bright light appeared in front of him. He stopped to shield his eyes from the light, as it seemed to increase in mass. When the bright light subsided, he could see a large hole with land formations and images unlike the one he had last seen.

“Cool,” Piccolo said. He decided to check out the new place, so he flew through the hole. When he appeared on the other side, the first events to happen to him were someone shouting, “Hey cool, look, a Pokemon”, a ball hitting the side of his head. And the passing out because the author was bored, wanted Piccolo to seem weak, and wanted to end the ever so short Prologue so he could get started on the good stuff.

Author’s Note: This is a humor fic.

Tainted
16th December 2002, 05:25 PM
Quite an interesting look at Piccolo, portraying him as a baby, weakling, and all around... well... loser...
This should be rather humorous, its pretty good as of now, but only good enough to get a smirk out of cold old me... I don't laugh at a lot of things, so don't be discouraged (I'm really sure you would be, anyways) And that was obvious sarcasm for those that cannot sense emotions...

Ice cream is yummy...

Pokemaster Cody
16th December 2002, 07:02 PM
Piccolo and the Magical Pokemon Journey

Trappped in the Pokemon World: Piccolo’s Demise

Chapter 1

Last Time:

‘Gee, I could go for an ice cream right now, the heat is killing me’ Piccolo thought. As this though came from his head, a bright light appeared in front of him. He stopped to shield his eyes from the light, as it seemed to increase in mass. When the bright light subsided, he could see a large hole with land formations and images unlike the one he had last seen.

“Cool,” Piccolo said. He decided to check out the new place, so he flew through the hole. When he appeared on the other side, the first events to happen to him were someone shouting, “Hey cool, look, a Pokemon”, a ball hitting the side of his head. And the passing out because the author was bored, wanted Piccolo to seem weak, and wanted to end the ever so short Prologue so he could get started on the good stuff

---------------

Chapter 1

“Ah, we find our green friend here trapped in a hospital. How fitting, this is more than I expected. Take that Piccolo, this is what you calling me unfortunate. Think about that next time before I decide to clog up your nose again with ice. Oh yeah! I am the ultimate prankster! No one can stop me! Now prepare to be tortured, Piccolo” the Narrator announced.

When Piccolo woke up, he found a pink egg looking at him.

“Ah! Eggs are taking over!” Piccolo cried in great fear. The “egg” as it was referred to by Piccolo, suddenly began wailing through the mouth Piccolo hadn’t seen. Piccolo tried to get it to shut up by using his Namek abilities to extend his arms. They went forward to cover the egg’s mouth. Unfortunately, to Piccolo’s unlucky self, his arms just got tangled up with each other and he just managed to make himself bleed by accidentally sticking his fingernails into his arms.

Shaking his head, he untied his arms, and then retracted them so that they were normal size. He grunted once, and the scratches on his arms. He heard footsteps coming down the hall, probably to rescue the egg creature. The footsteps became louder, as they neared the door. Finally, Piccolo could see the shadow of two feet at the crack of his door.

Suddenly, the door swung forward on its hinges and slammed into the wall. A red haired lady in a nurse’s dress appeared. Her skin was totally pale, it appeared as if she hadn’t left the hospital since she had been hired.

“What is going on in here?” she shouted. Piccolo looked over to the egg in fear.

‘Maybe it can’t talk’ Piccolo thought. He raised his finger and pointed at the pink egg. “She did it,” Piccolo said.

“You can talk?” the nurse questioned, as if in supreme shock.

“Uh yeah, haven’t you ever seen someone who can’t talk? It’s normal for people where I come from” Piccolo answered.

“You live with people? But you’re supposed to be a pokemon!” she shouted.

“A poke what?” Piccolo asked. The nurse just looked at him strangely, and then turned towards the wall. She pressed a button on the intercom system, located on the wall.

“Get a bus ready for Pallet Town” she said. She then turned back to him and said, “Okay, now what happened to you?” she asked.

After about three minutes, Piccolo had explained the entire story, starting at where he was flying and looking for a place to meditate.

“Ha! Funny joke, but if you’re aren’t a pokemon, you can’t fly” she said. Piccolo raised an eyebrow, levitated into the air for a few seconds, and then landed on the ground. The nurse looked on with bulging eyes, an open mouth, and inhaling and exhaling through her open mouth.

After a moment, she regained her composer. “Now, what is your name?” she asked.

“Piccolo” Piccolo stated.

“Um, full name please,” she informed him.

“Piccolo Diamono,” he replied.

“Thank you,” she said. She adjusted the glasses she wore, and then declared, “Okay, here’s how things are going to work. Since you have no idea about this world, or what you plan to do now that you are here, I’ve sent for a bus, but apparently that won’t be necessary seeing as how you can fly. Basically, all you have to do is exit this building and fly south until you see the next city. Then look for a building that says: “Oak Labs”, enter the building, and you will be directed to where you need to go.”

Piccolo nodded as he absorbed the information. He thanked the nurse, left the room, and found his way out of the building. Looking outside he could see many differences in this world than the one he was accustomed to. Children seemed to be everywhere, walking around with odd-looking animals.

“Hey guys look! A new pokemon!” one of the kids shouted pointing at Piccolo. Before the kids could turn around, Piccolo had used a super speed technique. He was now twenty thousand feet away from where he had originally been. He was running across the fields, and he saw more of the strange animals. As he was running, he passed by a bus that said “Pallet Town Transportation”. He decided to keep secret, so he kicked off the ground and rose into the air.

He flew into the sky as the wind whirled past him. As he was flying, he ran into twenty bird creatures. All of which started pecking at his turban repetitively. ‘Must have been the taco I put in there before the Cell Games” he thought.

As he was flying, he ran into odd-looking creatures that ignored him for the most part. One was a tiny pink creature, the other was a bird incased in flame, the other was a steel blue color, and the last was a yellow and black bird that was composed mostly of spikes.

He completely ignored them as well, thinking they were one of those poke things or whatever everyone called them. He soon arrived at the next city, just like the lady had told him. He landed and sent out a mental image to everyone. Doing this made him appear like a normal human to everyone.

‘Why didn’t I think of this earlier’ he thought as he slapped his head. On the way to the lab, he ran into seven different people, accidentally performed shoplifting, and gave a woman a mild heart attack when she saw antennas on Piccolo’s head. Apparently, either the effect had worn out on the lady, or she had entered the city after Piccolo had arrived.

All in all, he was much relieved when he saw the laboratory. Too bad it was at that time the effect wore off on everyone, and he was bombarded with red and white balls as he made his way up the flight of stairs.

-----------

Kind of short, but I plan to have a lot of chapters.

Tainted
16th December 2002, 07:51 PM
Yep... good chappy, but with one thing wrong...

His father was Piccolo Daimou, hes just Piccolo... But anyway, its spelt Daimou not Diamono... At least I think, I used to be a DBZ fanatic, but I simply lost interest...

Keep writing and updating!

Pokemaster Cody
16th December 2002, 07:55 PM
Skullfire: Thanks for your first and second reply. Yes I know the history of Piccolo. But if he was Piccolo's son, wouln't he have the same last name? I'm still not quite sure about the concept.

Ultra_Poke2000
28th December 2002, 11:49 PM
:D :D :D "taco i put in there b4 the cell games..." hahaha!!!
post more!