PDA

View Full Version : Vocation Hogwarts?!?!: Time to start!LSU's accepted

Tyler and Hobbes
20th May 2003, 06:49 PM
You are a young wizard in training. One day Dumbledore, calls you or tells you, that instead of going to Hogwarts this year you have been chosen with some others to go take a break. You are sent to a wizards resort, called "Madam Mornid's Hotel."It has a pool, a beach, a play house, and much, much,more!!! It looks like this years going to be good after all. But alittle while after, you get a call saying Dumbledore, Harry Potter,Proffesor Lupin, and Hagrid has disappeared They also stay that he was last sighted at the resort, and to top things off at night, it's haunted. It's up to you and friends to go and investigate!!! Have a nice death... Waha ha ha

LSU's are accepted. I hope this is going to live.

No one plays any already known chars

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Wand:
broom:
Relations: friends, bf, gf
Other:noooooooooo

My sign up:

Name:Shade Beluse
Looks:almost no girl can resist his devilish charm. About 5' 8",long,thick red and blue hair, shades, a green T-shirt with a star on it, blue jeans.
Personality:Scammer, funny, all around nice guy, trickster, jokester, he'll do anything for his friends. Dishonest, loyal, loves making people laugh and/or smile. His tricks are for the good of people, like almost a Robin hood.
Wand:12" with unicorn hair at the end
broom:Firebolt
Relations: friends with Janin and bf to Jennifer
Other:

kalad1
20th May 2003, 07:27 PM
UHHH, I'll wait for you to post fg.
Name:Janin Talornath
Looks:Brown/blonde hair, 5'6", blue eyes, caucasian, wears blue jeans and a t-shirt, also on occasion will wear the black plate armor and blood red cape left by his ancestors. has a star shaped scar on the back of his right hand
personality:fairly friendly, when he is very irritated, his scar begins to glow slightly.
wand:8", made of a dragon's bone with a perfect emerald set in the tip.
Broom:firebolt, thanks to family connections
relations:a friend of Shade's
other:was taught some forbidden attack spells by his grandfather in secret, they are forbidden because the chance of the target surviving is practically nil

Tyler and Hobbes
20th May 2003, 08:07 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked through the corridors of Hogwarts. I wondered how

many times I had been there. I remember the first time I was there, I was ten,There was a cool breeze blowing, I had my

shades on. I seemed a little nervouse. A girl walked up to me she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, "I I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jenn. Are you new here?" I came back to

reality. I had Jenn under my arm. "This going to be a great year." I said. "Oh,look theres Janin." Jenn pointed out.She went to talk to some other people. I walked over to him, "Ready for the new year?" I asked. "You bet!!!"

kalad1
20th May 2003, 08:38 PM
Janin
I walked down the corridors, following the winding paths, when I ran into Shade. I remebered all the times we had gotten into trouble together, they seemed countless. "Ready for the new year?" he asked. "You bet!" I said. I had run into many people who were nervous about my scar the moment they met me, thinking it to be a sign of evil, or an ill omen. Shade had never thought like that. If anything, I considered it slightly lucky, I mean, with all the trouble we managed to get away with, we had the best luck around!
I thought back to one time when we almost got caught in the fringes of the forbidden forest, after that, we decided to NOT go there again without a large group of people.
"So, what surprises do you think this year has in store for us?" I asked him.

Pichu Luver
21st May 2003, 07:04 AM
Name: Jennifer
Looks:I'll put the url later. She looks like j.lo end of story.
Personality: Shy, quiet and tends to hide behind her friends, doesn't stand up for herself. Kind and caring, can be out going, but only when she really knows somebody.
Wand:9" Dragon scale inside(at end?) of it.
broom:Nimbis 2003(I'm a little behind, so if they're no invented, I'll take the firebolt)
Relations: Shades Gf
Other:*smashes other with mallet walks away*

Jenn
~~~
Shade and Janin.. They were best friends. They had gotten into so much trouble the past years at hogwarts, I had been with them twice, and I had to say. I think I'll stay out of the next adventure into trouble.
"Hey Jenn! Theres a rumor we're going on vacation this year? Great eh?"
"Yeah great and farfetched, you really think the teachers will give us a vacation?"
"Maybe who knows, anyway, only certain students are going."
"Ok whatever, bye."
I walked over Shade, he didn't noticed I was behind him, I surprised him tickling him.
"Jenn!" He yelped in alarm, I smiled innocently.
"Hey Janin." I said.
"So Jenn, what gossip do you got now?"
"Not much, only that a vacation is coming and that only certain students are going."
Janin and Shade smiled at eachother evilly.
"If we go, then you can count on some people screaming when they find out they died they're hair blue." Shade snickered. I rolled my eyes.
"Great.. I think I'll hide my shampoo bottles." I said shaking my head doubtfully.

Tyler and Hobbes
22nd May 2003, 09:09 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Great.. I think I'll hide my shampoo bottles." Jenn said, shaking

her head. "Say this thing is true, you could never pull something off like that!" I smiled, then touched her on the shoulder, "If I

remember correctly, you were the one who replaced all there toothpaste with glue." She blushed. I kissed her, "So are you in or are you out?" Janin asked. "Ou...no...in, definetly in." Then

someone else cme forward, it was Sakura, "Hey have you heard that rumor that were going on vacation?" she asked. "Yeah, just heard about it." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for short post, this is just a bump

Pichu Luver
22nd May 2003, 08:33 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I sighed and leaned against Shade, he knew I wanted nothing to do with the little weasley, we had kinda become enemies after I pulled that big trick on her one time.
"Jenny, be polite to the Weasley." Shade said, looking even more stronger then he did before, she kinda stepped back, I sighed.
"Hi." I said, bitchy like, she sighed.
"Have you?"
"Yep, we did." Janin said, "Jenn just told us."
"Oh, well sorry to bother yeah."
"Jenn stop being like that."
"You wish."
"He kissed me on the cheek again and we continued talking..

Sakura12
23rd May 2003, 02:30 AM
Nice place to start...

Name: Sakura Weasley
Looks: Has black hair up to her knees and bright blue eyes. Also has tanned skin and is very beautiful. Has a silver pendant in the shape of a phoenix. Usually wears blue, pink or red robes.
Personality: Boisterous and suicidal, but can be rather caring at times.
Wand: Phoenix tail feather, 12" cherry wood
broom: Firebolt
Relations: Has a secret crush on Janin... And is immune to Shade's charm (couldn't resist writing that!)
Other:Is an illegal animagus of a phoenix.

~*~sAkUrA~*~

"Hey have you heard that rumor that were going on vacation?" I asked Shade and his gang.

"Yeah, just heard about it." Shade replied. I looked around the group. Shade was with his girlfriend, Jennifer. I didn't really like her, and neither did she like me. I never understood how such a sweet guy like Shade could have such a bitchy girlfriend.

"Jenny, be polite to the Weasley." Shade told her, his tone rather menacing. Reluctantly, she said hi. I sighed.

"Have you?" I asked.

"Yep, we did." Janin said, "Jenn just told us."
"Oh, well sorry to bother yeah."

"Jenn stop being like that."

"You wish." Shade kissed Jennifer on the cheek again and we continued talking...

"So... Anyone knows how they'll pick students to go?" I asked.

"No idea," Janin told me. He was Shade's best friend, and one of the cutest guys around. Cuter than Shade, in my opinion. "But if Shade and I go, we're gonna have some fun. You'd better watch out for yourselves!" He gave me a devilish wink.

"Ah well, at least Hogwarts will be free from you two," I said, grinning. "I swear, one day you two will blow up this school..."

"Hmm... Not a bad idea! We'll consider that..."

Pichu Luver
23rd May 2003, 06:28 AM
Jenn
~~~~
Stop being such a ***** jenny, be nicer to Sakura, shes done nothing to you.
I sighed, and glanced at Sakura, I smirked, me? Be nice? to her? It isn't possible we're enemies, and we never had tried to be friends.
"jenn?"
I snapped out of my trance suddenly, I hadn't been listening.
"Yeah?"
"You ok?"
"Yeah fine."
I looked over at Sakura, then thought of something just once be nice to Sakura, just say the words.
"Sakura, I'm sorry for being a ***** Towards you." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

Sakura12
23rd May 2003, 06:37 AM
~*~sAkUrA~*~

"Sakura, I'm sorry for being a ***** Towards you." Jenn mumbled rather loudly. I could hardly believe my ears. Jennifer? Sorry? Did she take some medicine or something? I looked at her. She was looking at the floor, as though she wasn't used to sayign sorry and didn't really know how to say it. But she seemed genuine enough. Besides, I didn't really like to have enemies. And come to think of it, she had a good side to her...

Maybe I should give her a chance... I thought. I smiled at Jenn.

"Apology accepted! How about we put out feud aside and be friends?" I extended my hand towards her, wondering if I was making a wrong choice...

Tyler and Hobbes
23rd May 2003, 08:27 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Apology accepted! How about we put out feud aside and be

friends?" Jenn said. I was shocked. I couldn't imagine why they wouldn't want to fight.Okay, I know what your thinking, I realy

didn't like Sakura, or as I called her *Weasely* I pretended to be nice though.She wasn't all that bad though, but it was just she was a little annoying sometimes and never let that trick Jenn did

go. Valerie cam by with Tio walking beside her. "Oh look, it's the three musketeers, you two!" she said, pointing to me and Janin. "What, I did nothing wrong." I said, sarcasticly. "I here there's a trip planned. What I'm trying to say is, you touch me or anything

of mine you die." She said it looking more to me, since I was known throughout the school as "Hood". I guess it was a little Robin Hood joke.And some teachers thought i was a hood.I pretended to look shocked. "First one, you don't even have to ask, we finished physical pranks two years ago." Janin said. She

just sneared at us. She left. "Sorry, about that, Shade, Janin, and Jenn." Tio said. "You don't have to apologize." Jenn said. Tio was a bit of a neuteral. Sometimes he was with us, sometimes he was against us.

Pichu Luver
24th May 2003, 11:37 AM
Jenn
~~~~
I shook her heand then withdrawed it rather fast, wasn't used to saying sorry, wasn't used to being friends with the "Weasleys". We weren't the most friendly with other magic familys.
"Sure.." I muttered, Shade held me closer, knowing I didn't like talking to people I didn't know much.
"Why you said sorry?" He wispered so only I could hear.
"Becuase, I feel sorry for her." I ispered back, Sakura didn't notice, she was to busylooking somewhere else.
"Oh.." He mumbled, laughing a bit.
~~
sorry for the shortness.
Sakura didn't here the convo ok? I have a idea planned so plz fallow along with it.

Samchu
24th May 2003, 03:32 PM
Name: Sam
Looks: he's tall, with short blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He prefers to wear black t-shirts with jeans and trainers.
Personality: Tends to keep to himself a lot, kind of a loner but still slightly mysterious. If he does get to know someone he'll do anything he can for them.
Wand: dragon scale, 12" oak
broom: Nimbus 3000
Relations: nope
Other: beats other into a messy pulp and runs

Sam
~~~
I stood back against one of the walls, watching the others chatter amongst themselves. There were rumors that we were gonna be going on a vacation, well some of us, either way it didn't matter. I just wanted to get through this year without becoming a victim of Shade or Janin's practical jokes. I'd better watch out for Jenn too, her 'gluepaste' gag caused quite a stir.
I sighed, fiddling with my wand. I fancied a game of Quiddich right now, something to sharpen my senses, I felt liek I was losing touch with them, that, and I was bored.
I looked around, watching for any signs that would indicate any more news about this so called 'vacation'. I just wanted to know whether I was going or not, I hated being unprepared.

Tyler and Hobbes
25th May 2003, 02:10 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I noticed Sam laying against the wall. He was usually like that,

distant. Isanryu came up to us, "Have you heard..." We all nodded. "Do you think it's true?" "I hope so." Janin said.

"Attention, I know you thik that we are going on some sort of trip... and your right!" Prof.Migonely(sp?) said. "But take notice, only some of you will be able to attend. Among them are, Tio

Nova." we all clapped. I was glad for him. He walked up on to the stage thing and received a certificate from Dumbledore. "Isanryu Kagemusha." He looked surprised. We all clapped. "Sam Omarus." (I had to add that, sorry.) Sam woke up from his trance.

He smiled. "Sakura Weasley." She looked very happy,very happy. She hugged Dumbledore when she went up there. "Valerie Fayre." I felt sorry for all of them. "Jennifer Lopes." (again, if you want to change last name tell me.) Now I needed to go. Jenn hugged me and said, "See ya there. "Janin Talornath." He high-

fived me. "Shade Beluse." I ran up there. There were more. It ended with Dumbledore saying, "This is a great honor. We feel that you have acheaved in different areas."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you post make sure people from the books aren't called out.

kalad1
25th May 2003, 08:54 PM
Janin
Shade and me were talking after the ceremony and I asked him, "Do you think any of the faculty happens to know that I have studied some SPECIAL spells under my grandfather?" He shook his head and said, "probably not, you haven't used any of THOSE in front of anyone so they wouldn't know." I replied, "well, what do you think he meant by "Achieved" anyway? I can't think of anything special except our record number of pranks." "you have a point..." he said.