PDA

View Full Version : hmmm

Gravy
21st May 2003, 08:39 AM
Well, I'm just hoping Haruka gets some more pokemon. I don't like it when Ash gets every pokemon essential to the group.

BenRG
21st May 2003, 08:45 AM
Don't fret, Gravy. There is still a long way to go. It has taken about 20 episodes for the team to reach the first gym, so it will probably take anything up to three whole seasons for the entire Houen Journey (about the same length as the complete Johto saga). So May has plenty of opportunity to catch other Pokémon.

Expect her to get one of each of the three 'base' elemental types (fire, grass and water). Also expect her to get a fighting-type or two. Her daddy is a fighting-type master, after all, and she is probably only on this Journey because her father expects her to take over the Gym after he retires. :mad:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she captures a Minun and a Plusle. Indeed, she will probably capture more Pokémon than Ash, who already has a large team in the background.

Gravy
21st May 2003, 08:56 AM
Well, erm, this was supposed to be a reply to another thread but I guess this will do ^_^0
Heh, I'm just a long time loser newbie kid.

Anyways, come to think of it, I can picture her with a Minun and/or Plusle. I would like her to have a Breloom if she were to obtain a fighting type, it kind of 'cute'...kinda. Although, the writers could give us a surprise twist and give her a psychic type, maybe a Spoink.

Hanada Tattsu
21st May 2003, 09:26 AM
Spoink? That sounds cool, May catching a Spoink is great!

I also want to see her catch a Skitty and a Swablu, those too suit her great.

Gravy
21st May 2003, 09:33 AM
Well, it always seems to be the females who get the 'cute' pokemon...well, I guess Jessie is an exception of course, unless anyone thinks Dustox or Seviper are cute.
I'm not to sure about Swablu. Sure, its an OK pokemon, and it really does suit her, but it will no doubt follow the same path that every single one of Ashes pokemon have wandered down...balloon popping anyone?
I'd expect her to get some of the more popular 'cute' pokemon, so Skitty would definatly be there.

Hanada Tattsu
21st May 2003, 07:59 PM
No, I think that the balloon popper's position has already been filled, Taillow.

I think Swablu will be the next Poliwag. May will use it a lot. If she catches a Skitty, I think it might be the next Corsola.