PDA

View Full Version : For The Good of the People - Inu Yasha inspired - Signups

Chibi_Sugar
21st May 2003, 02:38 PM
I was looking at my Inu Yasha UFO catcher doll sitting on my bed and I got an idea. Yeah, I get ideas. I'm creepy.

Plot:
It's been a perfect year. Good weather, good harvest, no demons.... Well, almost no demons. There's a particular demon group that's been terrorizing your village. Your role? Destroy it or have your homes, your families, your lives destroyed. The demon always attacks when a certain priestess is around, as if she hides something. Find out what this something is and bring peace to the village once more.

For signups, I need:

Name: (What are we supposed to call you?)
Race: (Human, Hanyou {half demon} or Youkai {Full blooded demon}
Appearance: (Look in the mirror, what do you see?)
Personality: (How do you act?)
~~~
Name: Tsukiyo Hoshida
Race: Human
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, wears a light pink kimono with small cherry blossoms on it.
Personality: Very kind and helpful. Almost never gets mad.

MarshmallowEgg
21st May 2003, 06:05 PM
Ooooh, very cool! Inuyasha is my favorite anime!

Name: Shadae Solstice
Race: Hanyou (half-human, half-kitsune (fox) youkai)
Appearance: Shadae has long, straight hair, reddish in color. It is very silky and ends right below her butt. She normally keeps it loose. Her eyes appear gold at first glance, but there are small flecks of blue-green hidden in them. Two small, pointed fox ears, the same color as her hair, are perched atop her head, though they are mostly hidden by her hair She has fangs and claws, which were inherited from her mother along with her ears. She's not very tall, about 5'5", but she seems even smaller because she's so quiet. She wears a golden kimono, the same color as her eyes, with an emerald green border and sapphire designs.
Personality: She's often off in her own world. She loves imagining fantasy worlds with a princess and a prince who sweeps her off her feet. Shadae would love nothing more than to BE the princess that is swept off her feet, but as she doesn't believe that's possible, she just sticks to her imaginations. Many people think she's weird because she talks so little; in fact, some even think she's mute. She's not; she can talk just fine. She just doesn't have very much to say.
Occupation: She doesn't really have a set job; she just does odd jobs for the villagers when she needs money.

Tyler and Hobbes
21st May 2003, 07:03 PM
Name: Shade Beluse
Race: Human
Appearance: Long black hair. Blue eyes, more of a Ruby actually. Sometimes he wears shades. He also wears gray tattred shirt, a gold sash, and white pants.
Personality: He's Dark, deceitful. Mainly because he has had tough times. He likes to play mind games. When the time is right he scams. He is very charming. He feels though at the top of the world. Most of the time he's nice. He robs the rich, but doesn't give to the poor.

Chibi_Sugar
24th May 2003, 01:48 PM
Yay, signups. You're both in, but we need at least 3 more characters before we can start. If you want to sign up as another character, feel free to do so. I want to start this before next weekend, if possible.

Prof. Jb Wolf
25th May 2003, 12:09 AM
Name: Seikoru Sanessan
Race: Wolf Youkai
Appearance: Medium-length silver-white hair that falls down to just a a little past his chin and nape of his neck. His bangs are unusually long and obscure his eyes so he pulls it back either into a smal bun on the back of his head or a short ponytail. Eyes are a very light brown, almost amber in color, but not quite. A blue crescent moon mark is placed on his forehead, and a triple slash mark is on his right cheek, markings of his clan. They are usually hidden beneath a headband and patch, to hide his affiliation. His pointed, wolf-like ears are were normal ears would be and are extremely sensitive. Wears a billowing-sleeved black hakama, with a white sleeveless shirt underneath, and a long pair of blue Oriental plants tied at the shins to hold it down. Stitched on his back is an enlarged crescent moon with a large circle within the curve, all in gold thread.
Personality: A free-spirit, he wanders the land on a personal quest. He is the quintessential gentlmen, always extremely polite and well-spoken. Very attentive to details, and always a good listener. Loyal to any he can call friend, and a bit too trusting, he puts the cares of everyone else above his own.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
25th May 2003, 07:34 AM
Grar.. Sesshiepoo mine!! *glomps Sesshoumaru*
Rin: ....o_O

Name: Hitomi Shimokawa
Race: She's a panther youkai.
Appearance: She's about 5'8", and a bit on the wirey-and-thin side. She has a nice golden tan and red slash markings on her cheekbones, as well as parallel red slashes on the undersides of her arms. She has retractable claws, the slightest hint of fangs and panther ears. Her eyes are greenish hazel and her shoulder-length hair (which is usually loose but she wears a headband and has her side-bangs tied into braids) is black streaked brown. She wears a cream gi and white hakama with bandages bound over her chest area.
Personality: She is a very violent tomboy. Always looking for excitement and if there's a brawl nearby, it's probably caused by her. She talks too much and has certain heavy prejudices, but she's a nice person in her own way. Make friends with her and you've got yourself an instant bodyguard...
Occupation: Exorcist (She beats the crap out of other naughty youkais who have been terrorizing villages or whatever, so she's not exactly the most popular person in the youkai underworld, although most of them are scared of her.)

Chibi_Sugar
25th May 2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
Grar.. Sesshiepoo mine!! *glomps Sesshoumaru*
Rin: ....o_O

Well........ umm....... Yashii-kun mine! *hugs her Inu Yasha UFO catcher* Anyways, you're in, just don't touch Yashii-kun or I dig your eyes out with the tab from a cherry coke can <<;
Kagome: Oi, Inu Yasha's mine -_-
Sugar: Yeah right *digs out eyes*
Kagome: _ <----- missing eyes

Toxicity
25th May 2003, 01:42 PM
Wait! I wish to join!

Name: Ryuna Hiroshami
Race: Hanyou(1/2 Human; 1/2 wolf youkai)
Appearance: Has deep blue eyes, pure black hair with silver streaks(don't ask....she inherited it) that falls past her shoulders, and deeply pale skin. Has silver wolf ears, usually perked down, and small fangs which she will try her hardest to hide. Seems around 6'1"-6'3", and very thin. Wears a black kimono with a dark blue dragon design among the bottom.
Personality: Is pretty chaotic, and is mainly known to be dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. Seems lonely, but lies to avoid admitting it. Is sorta gentle at times, but you'll only see that side of her once you get to know her.....

kalad1
25th May 2003, 02:49 PM
Name: Janin Darkheart
Race:hanyou(1/2 human 1/2 youkai of pure darkness, hence his name)
appearance:pale skin, black irises,hair that is streaked black and white. he wears a black shirt and black pants as well as a black cloak, he seems to exude darkness.
personality:very introverted and a loner, his very nature makes him suffer thanks to the ligt of his soul fighting inside him with his darkness.

SneaselReborned
25th May 2003, 06:08 PM
Name: Ryou Kejatii
Race: Hanyou (Half-Demon Sorceror)
Appearance: About 6 feet, wears a heavy red jacket with tattered ends, face is usually angry, brow is thick and furrowed, wears black, thick pants
Personality: Angry, very angry, uses sword to express anger, almost like a backstabber, friendships don't last wrong