Softboiled
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave

Exeggutor
Psychic
Stun Spore
Double Edge
Sleep Poweder

Might make eggy starter and put double powder psychic explosion and I need some help with Zam well all help is appreciated kthx

Charizard04621
21st May 2003, 06:18 PM
I put Seismic Toss on Alakazam over Reflect just because I feel more comfortable with the extra pp. Exeggutor should definitely have Explosion; I wasn't afraid of leaving my Chansey out against your Exeggutor when I saw that it was using Double-Edge. Hmm, otherwise, your team looks pretty standard. You could put Blizzard over Ice Beam on Chansey if you think the extra power will be helpful, but if you'd rather have Ice pp, keep Ice Beam.

Feelingsad
22nd May 2003, 07:20 AM
This is my team..
Actually, recently this has become the definition of the standard team.. I can think of about 5 people I have seen using these exact same 6 pokemon..

What help exactly do you need with Zam?
Basically, if you don't let it die, and try to not run out of psychics, there is not a lot more you could be doing..

Just because there is basically nothing else that can be said, I feel I have to recommend earthquake on Snorlax, just because being completely useless against a Gengar, is far worse than being slightly less effective against a Rhydon.

Yeah, and Eggy without explosion is like a Chansey without softboiled.. Like, why would you bother paralysing, or double-edging a pokemon when you could explode on it.. Once Eggy has paralysed and sleeped something, it most probably wont achieve much..

Zapdos is probably the closest thing this team has to a weakness..

Have a nice day.

MetalScyther
22nd May 2003, 02:52 PM
Good to see you took my advice on snorlax and chansey.

BTW, consider counter on alakazam for fun, because it can pwn tauros's badly.