PDA

View Full Version : Me vs Deck Knight Ref: Moltrecuno

Elec Man EXE
21st May 2003, 07:35 PM
I was going to answer someone elses challenge for a change, instead of my own, but it doesn't seem to be working too well. So, here is my challenge to you. Since its a type match battle, that means we both use the same type. I want it to be either Grass, Electric, or Water if possible. Substitute is stupid and annoying, and therefore not allowed in this battle (its my battle after all ;))

1 vs 1 type match battle
DQ: 4 days
Arena: See below
Ref: Please be active, other than that I don't care much

Destroyed Town: An old, abandoned town that was destroyed years ago by an earthquake. It has many old and decrepit buildings, and they could fall at any time. They definately can't withstand much punishment from attacks before biting the dust. There are also old light posts and street signs, and lots of litter on the ground. Ground is mostly cement, so Dig won't work too well, if at all.

Deck Knight
22nd May 2003, 09:56 AM
I will accept your challenge. Is my Chinchou, Polarity(F) acceptable for your terms?

Elec Man EXE
22nd May 2003, 04:48 PM
Perfectly fine with me. To match your little fishy I will use Volt, my Magnemite. Now we just need refy.

Ok Volt, lets do it. First emit an annoying and confusing Supersonic to scramble Polarity's thoughts. Then, worsen those effects with a Flash so that she can neither see nor think well. After that I want you pretend you are a bowling ball, and Polarity is the pin. Have some fun with the little fish, but don't let your guard down. But if it uses Double Team, take them all out with a nice Sonicboom.

Supersonic ~ Flash ~ Rollout
Subs: Sonicboom if Double Team used

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs082.png: *bzzt* Attack orders confirmed.

Deck Knight
22nd May 2003, 06:55 PM
Alright Chinchou, start by confusing Magnemite as well with a Confuse Ray! Then, evade its Flash by closing your eyes. Finally, use a Thunder Wave to stop Magnemite's rollout(and any other movement) cold.

Confuse Ray, Close your eyes to evade Flash, Thunder Wave.

Elec Man EXE
24th May 2003, 10:22 AM
Aw, common, reffy reffy.

Moltrecuno
24th May 2003, 06:01 PM
I was requested to ref this battle. Yeah. You heard me. I was requested. *sees Elec ready to kill me*

Charler: ha ha! Sux for yuo! =P

X_x;; Right now I'm reffing a couple of battles so I'll see if I can get around to reffing this in a while. By a while I don't mean five days. Honest! ^^;

Charler: Right....

¬¬;;;

~M~

Deck Knight
24th May 2003, 06:25 PM
*AHEM* Charler. *Points up to Tempest.

He's in a bad mood, and he likes to eat spicy lizards!!!

*Tempest Glares*

Charler: Eeep...

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 07:10 PM
If Molty gets all "lets not ref for years" on you guys, you know who to call;).

Elec Man EXE
24th May 2003, 08:58 PM
Sure Molty, sure. *readys bazooka* Nah, just kidding, just try not to go for weeks without reffing, even though you are busy. That is all.

On a side note, I just thought of something. Since I returned to ASB, Molty or SR have reffed every one of my battles. I guess everyone else fears my long descriptive attack orders.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Or maybe it's your face they fear :P.

*-_- Why do you have to be taking after Charler, of all pokemon. Get back in your ball *recalls Rocky*.

Moltrecuno
24th May 2003, 10:59 PM
~*~ P r e - B a t t l e ~*~

Welcome to another battle in The Pokemasters Anime Style Battling League, or TPMASB. :D

Charler: Sounding very professional by saying the whole thing huh? ¬¬;;

Yep. :D Oh and that reminds me of something...

Charler: What?

If you eat my boyfriend and Tempest again, I will kill you!!! >:o

Charelr: o_o;;

Now...lets begin this battle shall we? *a breeze goes through arena*

-_-; I feel so anime like right now...

Charler: Of course! You're in an anime league!

-_-; *feels stupid* Anyway today's battle will take place in this abandoned and destroyed town that is dusty and very much in disarray. Hey! Disarray was one of my vocabulary words! ^_^;;

Charler: -_-;; *shakes head*

The battlers approach and uh... they're in cowboy costumes. Wait. That's western style. Um... they are actually wearing regular clothes. Seeing you two in cowboy clothes is kinda weird and unappealing.

Charler: I bet you want to see them shirtless :P

¬¬; Go to hell Charler....

Charler: Been there. Done that.

-_-;;; *cough* The trainers approach me, the ref, and shake my hand. Actually Deck Knight hugs me so he he. ;P The trainers shake the other's hand and go opposite sides of the deserted street of the city. I raise my flags.

"Alright! You know the rules so you better not break 'em! Good luck to the both of you and let the match begin!"

With a wave of the bright green flags, the trainers throw their pokeballs to the center of the arena.

Polaris (Chinchou, Female): 100%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ No Fatigue. Ready to go
Status Effects~ Nada

Wow! A guy ASBer with a female pokemon... *cough* sorry... just not used to seeing guys with female pokemon... ^^;

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 100%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Nada Fatigue. Ready to kick some arse.
Status Effects~ None

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Weather: Clear Skies
Arena Effects: None
Arena Damage: None
Ref: Ready to Ref and kill anyone who provokes her

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

Two pokeballs fly into the air and hit the middle of the abandoned street. Luckily I didn't stand in the middle to get hit by those pokeballs. :D

Charler: I'm keeping track in how many times you get hit by a pokeball while reffing :D

¬¬;;; Great....

The two pokemon are revealed. Both pokemon were of the electric element...or part electric I should say. Deck Knight's(I'm going for professional here so meh :P) pokemon was the first to be seen. She was a small blue pokemon with two antennae on her head. This was Deck Knight's female Chinchou named Polarity. Girl Power! Um...*cough* on with the battle. Elec Man's pokemon was very different. It had a steely body with two magnets floating next to his sides. This was Elec Man's genderless Magnemite named Volt. Both trainers yell out their commands and the battle begins.

Charler: Hey Molty, I think Deck Knight is waving at you... *turns to see ref waving* -_-;;; Nevermind.... she must've started it...

The battle starts off with Volt giving a screeching sound. Its magnets start to vibrate and emit some wave of energy straight at Polarity. Polarity just gives a small cry and a bright beam shoots out at Volt. After a moment of a flashing light from Polarity's attack, both pokemon were able to be seen clearly. They don't look to good though. =\

Charler: Lookey! I see pretty stars that are spinning around... Whee!!! *dances around*

O_o;; Okay....

Both battling pokemon started to move around very awkwardly. Both were very disoriented and they were hitting into random buildings and light posts on the sides of the street. Gee... this is gonna take a while for them to get out of their confusion...

*one hour later*

*yawn* I cannot believe those pokemon's attacks were able to hold this effect for this long.... -_- ZzZz....

Volt seemed to be recovering from the confusion as well as Polarity. Volt floats down to the ground and starts to roll towards Polarity. *sweatdrops* Ya know Volt... it would be better if you can roll a tad bit faster.. *sigh* Polarity gives a weak cry and shoots out a wave of electricity. Hey! Wait a second! You're shooting it in the opposite direction! -_-;; Boy... these pokemon got hit good with the other's move...

Charler: I see a pink Pikachu! @_@;;;

-_-; Yep... it was really good...

~*~ End Status ~*~

Polaris (Chinchou, Female): 95%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor Fatigue. Slightly bruised from hitting random things
Status Effects~ Confusion

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 95%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff
Status Effects~ Confusioin

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Ref: Cannot believe a pokemon can stay confused for that long... *sweatdrops*

Elec Man EXE
25th May 2003, 09:30 AM
Hey, I have 2 female pokemon FYI. So there :P . *goes back to waiting for opponent to attack*

Deck Knight
25th May 2003, 01:35 PM
Alright Chinchou... if you can regain your mind for a bit... HEY! YOU LISTENING! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Chinchou nods.

Give Magnemite a blast by using Hydro Pump! Then I want you to use Flash and blind the one-eyed freak...! Finally, I want you to hit Magnemite with a Thunder Wave.

Elec Man EXE
25th May 2003, 05:29 PM
One eyed freak? Thats not very nice DK.

Ok Volt, don't let his insults get you down. First of all, I want you to defragment your mind or whatever an inorganic pokemon does to try and shake of confusion. And try to dodge the inaccurate water blast while your at it, if possible. Then, right before it uses Flash, I want you to Teleport behind Polarity, and before she realizes you are back there hit her with your best Zap Cannon. Lets show this little fish that you aren't a one eyed freak.

Clear your mind and dodge ~ Teleport ~ Zap Cannon

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs082.png: Affirmative. Commencing attack.

SneaselReborned
25th May 2003, 06:48 PM
Anyway, I'll be a spectator for now since Molty is deciding to ref this. Yay for Molty^_^.

All I can say about Elec's TeleCannon combo thing is X_X. Like your Lanturn, eh Molty?

Elec Man EXE
1st June 2003, 10:00 AM
Uh, Molty, can we get a reffing please. Thanks.

Moltrecuno
1st June 2003, 01:30 PM

End of Round One

Polaris (Chinchou, Female): 95%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor Fatigue. Slightly bruised from hitting random things

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 95%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Ref: Cannot believe a pokemon can stay confused for that long... *sweatdrops*

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Charler: Weed?! Where?! *looks around*

*falls anime style*

CHARLER!!!!

Charler: XD I was kidding. You think I do stuff like that?

*glares suspiciously*

Charler: o.o Meep... Um... I'm hungry?

-_-; Then go eat something and that does not include Tempest, Deck Knight, or Elec Man.

Charler: ._. Aww....

Lets get back to the battle shall we? As we have just seen from the last round(which was pretty uneventful) both pokemon still remain confused. The trainers call out to their pokemon to snap out of it. They also give out their next round of commands.

Charler: I probably know what Molty is gonna be doing during the round. *cough* The little flirt...

>=[ CHARLER!!!! I'm trying... yes I'm trying to look professional here. Now if you don't mind...

Charler: I don't mind. :D

-_-;;; ...I'm going to ref this round.

Both pokemon continue to stumble around in confusion which is getting really old really fast. Polarity turns towards a wall of a broken down building. She gives a cry and shoots a blast of water straight at it. -_-;; That wasn't very smart. Polarity gets herself blasted back from the force of the water and flies across the street. Her trainer sweatdrops and sees her crash into a building. *sweatdrops* I know that you can have bad aim with that attack but thats just plain ridiculous. -_-;;; Volt gives a blank look and floats off in a crooked line. It floats down the street and its trainer starts to yell at it to come back to the battle area. It looks like Volt heard its trainer and turns around while floating. Bad mistake. Volt ends up crashing into a rusty old car with a loud clanging noise. Confusion sucks but its fun to see pokemon act like total idiots besides Charler. ^_^

Charler: HEY!! >:[

^^;; Well well well... it looks like those huge impacts that the pokemon made knocked them out of confusion. Maybe we can get somewhere in this battle now. *regains composure*

Deck Knight: Polarity! Blind that one-eyed freak!!

X_O;;; Weh?! *falls over anime style*

Elec Man: That isn't a nice thing to say.

Charler: Can I roast him for that Teresa?

-_-;;; No... and...*thwacks Charler on the back of the head* How many times do I have to tell you not to use my real name when I'm reffing?!

Charler: ;-;' You act too damn professional....

I know. Isn't it great? :D

*everyone falls anime style*

Um...back to the battle ^_^;;; Polarity's antennae starts to glow a bright yellow. Volt looks on and all of a sudden a flash was emitted throughout the arena by Polarity. At that instant, Volt teleported right behind her. Unfortunately, the flash was widespread and Volt became blinded. When the flash ended. Polarity doesn't see Volt in front of her. She turns around to see Volt with his eye looking all swirly like. Volt was now disoriented.

Charler: Good job Sherlock. I didn't know that either.

¬¬;; Die Charler....

Charler: :D'

Polarity acts fast and gives a humming sound. Waves of electricity pulsated from her body and right at Volt. Volt gives a cry as he feels his insides locking up. Volt gives another cry and shoots a huge plasma blast of electricity straight in front of him. Well thats a nice point blank shot. X_x;; Polarity screeches in pain and is blasted back by the attack. She ends up crashing right into her trainer knocking both of them down. Ouch.

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round Two

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 90%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor to High Minor Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff
Status Effects~ Blinded and Paralyzed

Polaris (Chinchou, Female): 80%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor to High Minor Fatigue. Slightly bruised from hitting random things
Status Effects~ Slight Paralysis

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Ref: I'm running out of ideas of what to put in this space. :D'

Elec Man EXE
1st June 2003, 03:53 PM
Hmm, lets try to do some creative stuff Volt. Since you are blinded, you won't have to worry about Polarity using Confuse Ray for a while, but you also won't be able to attack very well. But, I have a plan. Since there is an awful lot of metal and stuff around the arena, I want you to use your sig move, Iron Bullets. Collect lots of metal from around the arena, but try not to get anything too big, like cars, as that may hurt you. Then just do a widespread firing of all the scraps you have collected. After that, use a Double Team to help you avoid any attacks that may be coming your way. Then, if you are able to see, smash the fish with a powerful Take Down. If you still are incapacitated as far as seeing, make a widespread Thunder Wave to cause paralysis.

Iron Bullets ~ Double Team ~ Take Down

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs082.png: Roger roger.

Magnemite Genderless
Nickname: Volt
Signature Move: Iron Bullets
Volt uses its magnets to attract iron scraps from the ground. Afterwards, it reverses polarity of the magnetic waves and fires the shards of steel in the opponents direction. The sharp edges of the shards cut into the opponent and cause good amounts of damage.
Type: Steel | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: 10%, less if opponent is armored | None

Deck Knight
1st June 2003, 07:46 PM
Alright Polarity, use a Hydro Pump to get rid of his concentration, Then use a Widespread Thunder Wave to remove his copies, finally, I want you to give the charging Magnemite a change of mind with Confuse Ray!

Elec Man EXE
6th June 2003, 01:10 PM
Well, due to Molty's unfortunate mishap (sorry about that BTW Deck Knight) we need a sub ref possibly. But, I would say don't worry about it, since I am going on vacation till the 25th or so starting tommorow, and you probably won't be in much mood to battle. So, when I get back, we can talk about subrefs and such. Until then. And I hope the situation gets better while I am away.

Moltrecuno
22nd June 2003, 02:35 PM

End of Round Two

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 90%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor to High Minor Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff
Status Effects~ Blinded and Paralyzed

Polarity (Chinchou, Female): 80%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor to High Minor Fatigue. Slightly bruised from hitting random things

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Ref: I'm running out of ideas of what to put in this space. :D'

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

Both pokemon experience a degree of paralysis within their bodies. I wonder how that will affect them in this battle.

Charler: You always put too much flavor text in your reffings =\

I wanna be promoted. ;-;

Charler: *rolleyes* Uh huh....

You don't have faith in me?

Charler: *shrug* Guess

CHARLER!!! YOU'RE MY POKEMON!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DEGRADE ME LIKE THAT!!! ;.;

Charler: Doesn't she look cute when she gets all teary-eyed? :D

CHARLER!!! *stomps on Charler's tail*

Trainers: o_o =\

*glares at the trainers* Please ignore us and continue your battle or I'll kick you guys!!!

Charler: x_x; Molty's being violent today....*cringes from pain in tail*

Volt, still blinded, starts to glow faintly. Metal from the surroundings start to vibrate slightly. Polarity notices this and starts to puff up her cheeks. At the same time, total chaos was seen. Scraps of metal from the surroundings suddenly flew from various directions and right at Polarity. Polarity launches a blast of jetstream water from her mouth straight at Volt. Scraps of metal slice through Polarity's skin but Polarity continued to shoot water from her mouth. The metal didn't bother her very much. I guess its because of her type. Volt gets blasted by the water and the scraps of metal dropped in midair. Polarity whimpers from some of the damage she dealt, but was relieved from the seizing of flying metal.

Charler: *now has a bandage on tail* Flying metal is not fun. Right Molty? *looks around* Molty? *looks down* -___-;;

@_# I see shiny objects.... *faints*

Charler: At least she can't lay a hand on me for a while. At least Tempest didn't go flying into me. That would be bad.

Tempest: Not yet anyway *gives an evil look*

Charler: I really should battle you sometime to shut your mouth.... you overgrown chicken...

Tempest: WHAT?!?!

Blade(Scizor, M): *sweatdrops* ...And I thought Charler and me getting angry at each other was bad... I'll take over reffing this round...

Blade: Volt gives a few buzzing sounds out of pain and starts to get itself floating again. Its blinded vision slowly returned. Volt gives a small beeping noise and in an instant, five copies of itself surrounded Polarity. Polarity remained calm and the tips of her antenae start to glow. Small sparks were emitted and a wave of electricity spreaded through the arena. The waves hit Volt and its clones. The clones just buzzed and beeped as if laughing*, but the real Volt was having his paralyzed state worsened.

*Blade's Note: Molty doesn't make clones disappear with weather changing or status inflicting attacks. Yeah, she's very old school. She needs to fix her interpretation style. =\

Charler: *is still glaring at Tempest* Molty will never change in here for some personal reasons methinks. Now Tempest, I'm going to kick your arse in a battle when I get a chance. *snarls*

Tempest: As if you can do that you fat excuse for a dragon.

Charler: WHY I OUTTA....!!!!

Blade: *sighs and checks Molty* -_-;; She gets knocked out longer and longer in her reffings...

Blade: Volt now couldn't move an inch as its muscles have locked up pretty badly. Polarity just gave a blank look at the clones and didn't seem to mind. Volt tries to move itself but the paralysis was too much. Polarity's antenae tips start to glow again. A ray of light flashed and when vision was returned to normal in the arena, Volt and its clones show a swirly circle in their eye. I'm so glad Molty gave me these sunglasses for Christmas. 8-)

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round Three

Polarity (Chinchou, Female): 71%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Low Moderate Fatigue. Slightly bruised from hitting random things

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 78%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Low Moderate Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff
Status Effects~ Paralyzed badly and Confused. Five clones active on arena

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Arena Damage: Ruining the buildings more and more debris of metal is scattered in battling area.
Ref: In La La Land. I really should wear sunglasses, some armor, a wetsuit, and flame resistent clothing when reffing. X_x;;

Elec Man EXE
25th June 2003, 09:37 AM
Ah, so you are back already. Yay. Anyway, needless to say, I have returned from vacation. Your move Deck Knight.

Deck Knight
25th June 2003, 12:04 PM
Alright Polarity, our first objective is to get rid of those clones! Use an Icy Wind to blow away those copies, then use Confuse Ray to keep Magnemite on its toews, then blast it into a wall wih Hydro Pump!

Elec Man EXE
26th June 2003, 09:21 AM
Hmm, lesse here. I am confused yet again, curses. Volt, lets try and rectify this little problem. First of all, the little fishy is going to make some cold wind to exterminate your clones. It won't hurt much, though, as your metal body resists cold. So, don't worry about that too much and concentrate on ridding yourself of the confusion that has been inflicted, and hopefully shaking off some of your paralyzation. Then, to avoid the confusion inducing ray, I want you to Teleport on top of a building. Softly land on the building, so that you don't make it collapse, and so that you hopefully can't be seen. Now, if you somehow are seen, and you are at risk of being blasted by Hydro Pump, I want you to fire a Thunderbolt strait into the blast of water. Since water conducts electricty, it should surge through the water, and hit Polarity, causing more damage due to the boost from the water. However, if you aren't seen by Polarity, I want you to emmit a Sonicboom on the building closest to Polarity, but not the one that you are on. If all goes well, the blast will cause the building to collapse, and hopefully bury the fish under the rubble.

Clear mind of confusion ~ Teleport on to a building ~ Thunderbolt/Sonicboom

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs082.png: Attack orders varified. Clearing systems.

Moltrecuno
30th June 2003, 05:36 PM

End of Round Three

Polarity (Chinchou, Female): 71%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Low Moderate Fatigue. Slightly bruised from hitting random things

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 78%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Low Moderate Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff
Status Effects~ Paralyzed badly and Confused. Five clones active on arena

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Arena Damage: Ruining the buildings more and more debris of metal is scattered in battling area.
Ref: In La La Land. I really should wear sunglasses, some armor, a wetsuit, and flame resistent clothing when reffing. X_x;;

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

Blade: Since Molty is still knocked out, lets continue on with the battle with my reffing shall we?

Charler: Go ahead. I'm busy glaring at this steel chicken.

Tempest: *is ready to use Drill Peck* Say one more thing and I'll kill you. Molty isn't watching. >=]

Blade: Am I the only one with a sane mind on Molty's team? Don't you dare answer that Charler. -_-;; The pokemon were still willing to battle as the new round begins. The trainers give their commands and the pokemon set off battling again.

Blade: Polarity gives a small cry then starts to whistle. The whistle sounded more like a wind. All of a sudden, from behind, a blast of freezing wind blows down the street. Volt ignored what Polarity was doing and concentrated on the battle commands given to him. Due to his confusion, it was hard for him to compute the commands to make sense to him. The wind hits Volt's clones and all of them instantly vanish from sight.

Blade: Polarity was pleased to get rid of the clones but wasn't that pleased to see Volt show no signs of being hurt from the chilly wind. Polarity gives a small smile and her antennae starts to glow again. Volt looks in the direction of Polarity and sees the glowing. He remembered that he saw that same exact thing before he was in his current state. Polarity gives a cry and a flashing ray of light was emitted. When sight returned to normal on the arena, Volt was no where to be seen. Now where was Volt?

Tempest: *points to the top of the building with one wing*

Blade: *looks up* Well there it is. Let's see if Polarity notices Volt. Polarity looks around the street to see Volt no where in sight. She gives a frown out of frustration. Volt gives a loud buzzing noise and a wave of sound, seen in many circles, was emitted from Volt. Apparently his confusion has lifted. Polarity looks up and sees the wave of circles hit a building just across the one Volt was on. Polarity shoots out a blast of water but it was a little too late. The building that was hit shook a bit and a huge chunk of the building broke off from where Volt's attack had hit. Polarity quickly goes to the side to dodge it but gets hit by other debris from where the chunk of the building broke off from in the process. The chunk of the building falls, barely missing Polarity, but another huge piece of the building pins down one of Polarity's fins. A huge cloud of dust filled the street. When the dust cleared, Polarity still had her fin pinned down.

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round Four

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 72%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Moderate Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff. On top of a building looking over the battling area.
Status Effects~ Paralyzed badly.

Polarity (Chinchou, Female): 60%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Moderate Fatigue. Bruised from getting hit by random things. Has one fin pinned down by a reasonably big piece of the building.

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Arena Damage: Ruining the buildings more and more debris of metal is scattered in battling area. Just be happy that this town is abandoned or you guys would've been in big trouble for damaging that building.
Ref: Still in La La Land. This will take a while for Ms. Reffy to wake up. X_x;;

Elec Man EXE
1st July 2003, 07:54 AM
Ah, now thats the way to do it Volt. Lets do some more damage. First of all, Polarity seems to be unable to move much until she frees her fin. A perfect chance for you to hit her hard. First, I would like you to fire a powerful orb of electricity (Zap Cannon) to cause some major damage and paralyze. Follow that up with the biggest Thunder blast that you can create if she hasn't managed to get free, or a nice Thunderbolt if she did. Finally, I want you to paralyze her even more with a great Thunder Wave. However, if she uses an attack on the building you are on top of, substitute your current order with Teleport and get somewhere away from the building.

Zap Cannon ~ Thunder/Thunderbolt ~ Thunder Wave
Subs: Teleport if building is attacked

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs082.png: Attacks confirmed. Attack will commence shortly.

Deck Knight
1st July 2003, 08:26 AM
Alright Polarity, time to make Magnemite pay... you can still do attacks while your fin is pinned. Use a Confuse Ray, and make Magnemite's Zap Cannon lose even more accuracy. then blast that rock off you with water Gun/Hydro Pump, whichever is required to move it. do this while trying to send the boulder into Magnemite as well, if you can. Finally, counter Magnemites Thunder Wave with a Hydro Pump! The elctricty may carry, but before it reaches you, let go of the stream, so that all the electrified water comes back to hit and paralyze Magnemite! Teach that Magnet who OWNS!

Confuse Ray, Water Gun/Hydro Pump boulder off(whichever is required, try to send the boulder into Magnemite), Hydro Pump(let go before Thunder Wave hits you).

Moltrecuno
6th July 2003, 05:22 PM

End of Round Four

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 72%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Moderate Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff. On top of a building looking over the battling area.
Status Effects~ Paralyzed badly.

Polarity (Chinchou, Female): 60%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Moderate Fatigue. Bruised from getting hit by random things. Has one fin pinned down by a reasonably big piece of the building.

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Arena Damage: Ruining the buildings more and more debris of metal is scattered in battling area. Just be happy that this town is abandoned or you guys would've been in big trouble for damaging that building.
Ref: Still in La La Land. This will take a while for Ms. Reffy to wake up. X_x;;

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

Blade: Polarity still has her fin stuck under a boulder, Volt is still on top of the building and Molty is still knocked out. This is such a great battle... -_-;; Anyway Charler, where's Tempest?

Charler: No clue... *whistles off*

Blade: I have a feeling that Molty needs to do some reviving when she wakes up. -_-; Volt starts off the battle and forms a huge plasma sphere of electricity. It aims the sphere of electricity at Polarity. Volt gives a buzzing cry and gets ready to shoot a plasma cannon of electricity at Polarity. Polarity looks up and sees the huge plasma cannon of electricity and her antennae starts to glow. At the same moment, both Volt's and Polarity's attacks were launched. A flashing ray of light was seen as well as a huge plasma sphere hitting at the spot where Polarity was. When sight returned to normal, Volt's eye was in a swirly pattern and Polarity had one of her eyes twitching. Um... okay...

Me: *yawn* So...what's going on? *sees battling pokemon* *blinks* Um okay... *looks for Tempest* Don't tell me Charler killed Tempest again.... -_-;;

Blade: Afraid so... Maybe Tempest was melted into a baseball bat. You can always kill Charler with a baseball bat... -_-;;

Me: I'll deal with Charler and Tempest later. Back to the battle.

Polarity twitches a bit after feeling her muscles starting to lock up even more. Volt seems to stumble a bit in the air as he floats. Well this is fun. Polarity turns her face towards the boulder that pinned her fin down. Her fin stretched a bit but some of the pain wasn't felt since her body was slightly paralyzed. She gives a cry and shoots a huge blast of water at the boulder. Meanwhile, Volt was trying to aim his attack but out of confusion, he didn't know where he was aiming. Volt shoots a bolt of lighting that hits one of the light posts on the side of the street. Amazingly the light post lights up. O_o;; Polarity finally moves the boulder off with her water power.

Blade: Just so you trainers know... it took Molty about an hour to type up everything up to this point in her reffing...

SHADDUP BLADE!! My imagination sux0rs nowadays... ;_;

Polarity looks up to Volt and was ready to send out her attack. Her muscles started to lock up more and she couldn't perform her attack. Volt was still in a confused state and instead of doing its attack, it hit itself into the barrier on the top of the building. Smart. Well the end of the round wasn't all that interesting... O_o;;;

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round Five

Polarity (Chinchou, Female): 45%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ High Moderate Fatigue. Bruised from getting hit by random things.
Status Effects~ Paralysis getting worse

Volt (Magnemite, n/a): 67%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ High Moderate to Low Danger Fatigue. Has some dents in body from hitting random stuff. On top of a building looking over the battling area.
Status Effects~ Paralyzed badly. Confused again. =\

Battlefield
Destroyed Town
Ref: Is a very slow reffy girl person dude. =\\

Moltrecuno
10th July 2003, 12:37 PM
Okay... I'll say this nicely...

BRIAN! POST YOUR ATTACKS BY TOMORROW OR I'LL DQ/KILL YOU!!!!

*cough*

You have just experienced a test(not really...) of the Ref Pre-DQing system. It is only used when the ref(me) is posting in the morning and didn't eat her cereal for breakfast.

Good Day. :D

~M~

Deck Knight
11th July 2003, 07:12 AM
OK Polarity, time to turn this around.

Polarity, I want you to use Hydro Pump to blast a building onto Magnemite. If he Teleports out of the way, use a Screech to find and disable the Magnemite. Finally, I want you to use Flail. Magnemite is still above you in %'s, so now is a good opportunity to strike back.

Moltrecuno
16th July 2003, 01:26 PM
Unless Deck Knight wants to continue, I have to announce a DQ on Elec Man.

Elec Man is Disqualified from the battle! Deck Knight wins! [/official sounding voice]

Good day. :)

~M~