PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Taken?

Chikoo
21st May 2003, 07:42 PM
I haven't posted a poll for a while now, so here it goes:
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Me? *clears throat* Hmm... No.
It's not that I'm not sociable, but it's that girls look at me like a friend. It may be cool and all, but it really isn't for me. :no: What about you guys?

MarshmallowEgg
21st May 2003, 09:13 PM
Pfft... me? A boyfriend? No. Guys don't like me like that. I don't know why. Besides, most of the guys at my school suck.

Crystal Mew
21st May 2003, 09:56 PM
ATM? No... ;-; I recently broke up with my bf ..like...a month ago :/ so now I'm single...hurray :|

And I'm really not looking for a new one yet...not really 'over' my other one :/ so yeah...

Jay
21st May 2003, 10:14 PM
Currently, no I don't. Sad to say, I've never had one since Grade 3 :( I've never had one online either for some reason. I don't really mind that, since we're virtual in the cyber world, kinda :) Anything goes really

I'm more of a friend to the girls that I hang around with myself - But I don't mind not being boyfriend/girlfriend sort of thing with them. Getting together with one of them may stuff up my relationship with the other girls, and I don't want that :no: I take friendships into deep consideration

Gligar_Man
22nd May 2003, 12:55 AM
yes, kat, shes very sexy... im 17 & shes 19... so theres some legal problems lol... anyways...

M1ND G4ME
22nd May 2003, 07:28 AM
No ;_; I have no girlfriend I've been single since 3rd grade. Anyways, All you single girls out there, I'm Gamewizard007 on aim and you can email me at Game_Knight@msn.com ;)

Katie
22nd May 2003, 08:38 AM
well, IRL I haven't had a b/f in like 2 years >_< funny, I always thought I was getting prettier as time went on :< ah well. OL I gots a b/f, frank-o ^ ^ *huggles*

~Katie

Dark Dragonite
22nd May 2003, 09:12 AM
Chiko, I know how you feel, I am normally the "friend type", and I really wish I knew what the heck that meant!!
Anyway, yes, I've been dating Nala98 since September of '02.
I love you Amy!! *huggles*

Wolfsong
22nd May 2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Chiko, I know how you feel, I am normally the "friend type", and I really wish I knew what the heck that meant!!
Anyway, yes, I've been dating Nala98 since September of '02.
I love you Amy!! *huggles*

As you can see I have a very sweet boyfriend. He was one of my best online friends before. I used to say that i would never have an online relationship, but as my mom says never say never. I havn't been this happy in a long time

White Gryphon
22nd May 2003, 10:56 AM
I've got this one guy, living out in the middle of nowhere... he's loud, silly, and he uses Mewtwo and Lugia... I'm quiet, smart, and stomping his 00bers into the dirt with my Magneton. He likes to go see movies like Corky Romano and Austin Powers, and when we're in the car together we battle on our GBs (which is why he makes his mom drive us everywhere, can't battle and drive at the same time) and when we're at his house we're playing the TCG.

nightcrow
22nd May 2003, 01:08 PM
Yes, actually... :)

His name is David. He's 17, and he's just great.. we can talk about anything, and I'm not afraid to be silly around him. We just have this connection between eachother, it's crazy. I knew from the moment I met him, we'd end up together because that connection is so strong. :D

*happy dance* :)

Syberia
22nd May 2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
I used to say that i would never have an online relationship
Same here. But then I found Karin, who happens to be the sweetest girl in the world ^_^

KaptainSarcasm
22nd May 2003, 06:32 PM
I have the coolest girlfriend in the world! She used to think she was straight, but then she was friends with me, and then we kinda started to really like each other, and then we hooked up! ^^ We've been together for about two months now. I call her Michiru and she calls me Haruka. (If you've ever seen the Japanese Sailor Moon, you'll know why that's funny. Uranus and Neptune forever! :D )

The end.

Charizard04621
22nd May 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Syberia
Same here. But then I found Karin, who happens to be the sweetest girl in the world ^_^

Aww... Then we must be meant for each other, because you're the sweetest guy in the world. ^_^

Zak
22nd May 2003, 07:29 PM
I broke up with my g/f about a month ago... ;-; and it took me forever to get over it... In fact, I just did a week ago... I'm moving on.

I guess I'm single, but with some possibilities over the horizon... That's all I'm saying.

~Zak

UmbreonCurse
22nd May 2003, 07:48 PM
I have no boyfriend, nor do I want one.

EVme15
22nd May 2003, 08:11 PM
Sadly... no... I don't seem to be able to get a real boyfriend. What I mean by real is suddenly this guy who I've danced with (ok, thrice...) is talking to me on the phone and suddenly says "Wanna be my girlfriend?" I kinda said yes... but we never dated or anything like that. (Yes, AIMers, that was the guy who kept calling me...)

MadFearow
23rd May 2003, 12:08 AM
I have no girlfirend, but I have crushes on girls that don't even know me. I don't really need a serious relationship right now, I enjoy myself by looking at pretty girls.

Ash_300
23rd May 2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by MadFearow
I have no girlfirend, but I have crushes on girls that don't even know me. I don't really need a serious relationship right now, I enjoy myself by looking at pretty girls.

Same, but I try to not be so obvious when I am looking at them.:D

AntiAsh Superstar
23rd May 2003, 05:59 PM
Quite obviously I have a girlfriend, why do you think my name's spelt wrong in me sig? :P My only complaint being that weekends are not enough for my liking, but then again would 24/7 Sooade be too much for the rest of you to handle? :o

Kirei
23rd May 2003, 06:28 PM
I have a boyfriend, who if you haven't guessed is Ade. I'm very happy and we've been together almost 6 months now :)

Tiamat
23rd May 2003, 06:35 PM
Single and looking :D

I am a 14 year old girl who lives in Marysville, WA
e-mail: flying_frog@37.com

crazybone
23rd May 2003, 10:09 PM
1. commitment sucks

2. prostitutes do the same thing with less talk and less trouble for you to get in their pants

3. lololololo OL relationships are funny. only one in every 31800 work out to life mates lmao rofl

Tyler and Hobbes
23rd May 2003, 11:57 PM
The song sucker punch best describes what I used to be like. I had a gf. I broke up with Liz about one or two months ago. Single... AIM:electricgaurdian :D And now a word from our sponsers. A world without sponsers is madness!!

Lightning
24th May 2003, 11:18 AM
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Yep!! The guy I've had a crush on for about 5 months asked me out yesterday ^_^~ Eee... I'm so happy.. +_+

Bai,
Lightning

mistysakura
24th May 2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
Yep!! The guy I've had a crush on for about 5 months asked me out yesterday ^_^~ Eee... I'm so happy.. +_+

Bai,
Lightning

Congrats Lightning! I don't know you, but I'm still happy! As for myself, no, and don't particularly want one either.

Krystalline Kabutops
24th May 2003, 06:56 PM
*Deep sigh*

I wish. I would like to at least have an OL relationship, but my mom would freak. I've never met the right girl, or one that likes me.

*Another deep sigh*

Dragonfree
24th May 2003, 07:38 PM
Nope. My personal experience of boys I know in real life is that they're idiots. They're disgusting, stupid, ugly and belong in a zoo. Have a lower IQ than my pillow. For short, I'm not interested in getting a boyfriend.;o

crazybone
24th May 2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
*Deep sigh*

I wish. I would like to at least have an OL relationship, but my mom would freak. I've never met the right girl, or one that likes me.

*Another deep sigh*

Your mom would freak? Am I hearing this right? What kind of nerd are you (no offence :--<)? LMAO Why the hell would you tell her first of all, and secondly, if she freaks, flip her the finger. lolo... secondly, you would like an OL relationship? lolo... they never work. In the end, one or the other in the relationship will eventually find a lover in school/the workplace, and forget about his/her lovey duvey OL friend. Either that, or when the couple finally meet either the female is so fat she can't get out of the bed or the male is mising some testicles and stuff and they run out on each other. lolo. And lastly... how old are you...? I mean, you're not really expect meeting the right girl when you're thirteen, are you. I mean, if you didn't lie in your profile and all. And besides, once you do meet a girl you like, I am sure you will struggle with commitment. Thoughts such as "what if she's not the right one? what if the day I marry her, SHAZAM, the right one suddenly appears?" and such. Love is a pain in the ***. Stop thinking about love, and start beating the clown.

Originally posted by Dragonfree
Nope. My personal experience of boys I know in real life is that they're idiots. They're disgusting, stupid, ugly and belong in a zoo. Have a lower IQ than my pillow. For short, I'm not interested in getting a boyfriend.;o

And tell me, dear lassie, have you reached puberty yet? :--O

Chibi_Sugar
25th May 2003, 12:38 AM
Yep yep, I have a boyfriend who has to be the sweetest guy on the face of the earth *not just saying it* *means it* *holds up picture of them playing double in Dance Dance Revolution* yep, we were made for each other... :D

forretress1
25th May 2003, 01:01 AM
lol@crazybone

I dont have a girlfriend right now,i dont know any girls that id even want to go out with....im happy without one for now... 8)

Sakura12
25th May 2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Lightning

Bai,
Lightning

Oh man, you ARE lucky! I've had a crush on this guy for sometime now, and I think he likes me... Can't really tell though! He's really close... But anyway, neither of us has openly shown affection yet... So, I'll just wait!

bme
25th May 2003, 09:18 AM
Yes I do have a girlfriend. I luf her tons <3

Reptilius Pyrus
25th May 2003, 12:00 PM
I think I'm too young for a boyfriend. (Or a girlfriend, for that matter...) I have a lot of friends that are boys, but there's no romance. We're just pals.

The Muffin Man
26th May 2003, 01:21 AM
I'm going to laugh when all your "perfect" boyfriends and girlfriends dump you, or do something horrible, and they go from the sweetest, most wonderful person in the world, to some stupid ******* you hate with a passion.

Gligar_Man
26th May 2003, 02:37 AM
so your single mike?

pokemasterfrank
26th May 2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Katie
well, IRL I haven't had a b/f in like 2 years >_< funny, I always thought I was getting prettier as time went on :< ah well. OL I gots a b/f, frank-o ^ ^ *huggles*

~Katie

You are pretty :>. I got a g/f, if you couldn't tell. *huggles back*

E_Eevee
26th May 2003, 04:08 AM
Nope. Never had one either. Nor do I really want one at the moment. I'm hoping college will open up new possibilities because hs boys were morons. No offense.

Luthien Tinuviel
26th May 2003, 07:46 AM
Unfortunetly, I do not currently have a boyfriend. I probably couldn't get a date if I paid them. Well, maybe if I did pay them they would, but still... Actually, the only guys who would go out with me (Or for that matter, the only guys I'd go out with) would have to be total and complete LotR fans. If he can stand my LotR obsession, then he's the guy for me.

God of Fire
26th May 2003, 09:40 AM
Nope I'm not intrested right now, in our school theres barely any intelectual boys, there are a few I wouldn't mind dating but I don't mind being single. I think I was meant to be in solitude anyway, lol.

DarkPrincess
26th May 2003, 09:55 AM
I'm single. I don't really care. Most guys at my school think I'm scary and the guys that don't are my pals. I don't really see myself with them. I'm too used to being their pal to date them o.o Sometimes I get kinda lonely being by myself all the time but oh well. No one can have "perfect" lives. If I can find a guy who can put up with my LotR, Star Wars and X-Men obsession then he'd be perfect for me. Hell, he needs to put up with me. Period.

anderwarrick
26th May 2003, 01:54 PM
I used to be taken. My g/f dumped me a month ago. I'm still looking for a new g/f.