PDA

View Full Version : <Poll> Good night!

Jay
22nd May 2003, 12:11 AM
Just some random polls about "bed time" lol

1/. What do you normally wear when you go to bed? (If anything? o.o)

2/. What time do you usually go to sleep and wake up? Would you like to change these times?

3/. Have you been told that you snore? Do you know anyone that snores a lot?

---

1/. I have marone pyjamas lol. Sometimes I just might wear a t-shirt and shorts/boxers to bed.

2/. I go to sleep at around 1:30am, but I usually go to bed at 1:00am. Depending on which days, I usually wake up around 7:30am on weekdays and around 10:00am weekends, most likely due to school. I'd like to go to bed a lot earlier, but I can never get to sleep early. I'm not sure why. I would also like to wake up earlier so I may have time to get on the computer for a bit before I go to school on the weekdays. I wouldn't change the time I wake up on the weekends, seems fine as it is

3/. Nope I don't snore - I've heard my 10 year old niece snore before. It was pretty funny, I had to record it on my sound recorder and I continuously play it to her and she gets really annoyed hehe :) My dad snores a lot too, but I can't say I blame him

Pichu
22nd May 2003, 12:23 AM

T-shirt and Pajama (pants) or just pajamas.

2/. What time do you usually go to sleep and wake up? Would you like to change these times?

If on vacation... usually 1:30am and 11am-12 noon.
If on school... usually 1:30am and 8am or 9-10am.
Change these times? Maybe...or maybe not... actually, No

Actually once but rarely. I usually do it when I'm really really TIRED ---> usually after a huge essay or school project.
Anyone who snores a lot? Yes. (that includes Snorlax too ;))

Oddish17
22nd May 2003, 12:44 AM
1. I usually just wear my boxers when I go to sleep.

2. I sleep from 7AM to 2PM. Weird hours, I know.

3. I've been told I snore, so I guess I do sometimes. I once had a girlfriend who snored all the time, I had to smother her with a pillow just so I could get some sleep. I assumed she could still breathe since she kept on snoring :(

Gligar_Man
22nd May 2003, 12:52 AM
1. boxers or nude
2. when im tired-when i wake up... recently 12:30am-11am
3. ive been told i do but not badly or anything, my girlfriend snores sometimes... like she doesnt snore constantly or even half the time... like id say ive heard her snore 3x for about 5 minutes... :\ its an odd snore

ILikePokemonP
22nd May 2003, 04:28 AM

Boxers most of the time.

School next day - around 10pm (if there's something on TV I'll stay up later) - 6:45am
No school next day - basically the same

I don't snore and I never wake up to snoring

M1ND G4ME
22nd May 2003, 07:22 AM

Not at the liberty to say ^^;

Usually go to sleep at 2 and wake up at 5-7

No I dont snore, and My dad snores so loudly i can hear him from in my room

And ilikepokemon;p, I thought you were a Girl o.O

White Gryphon
22nd May 2003, 10:54 AM

Whatever t-shirt I was wearing that day.

Bed, 11 PM to 1 AM. Wake up, 8 or 9 AM. They usually change when I go back to college. I'll probably still be sleeping late when I go to SCAD.

I think my mom told me that I snored once. But my dad makes me wake up in the middle of the night wondering if the house is falling down.

Dragonfree
22nd May 2003, 02:36 PM
1. Either pyjamas or a T-shirt...

2. Go to sleep usually sometime between 1 and 2 AM. Wake up five minutes past seven. Yes, I would like to change that, because I keep dozing off in school.

3. Once when me and my brother had to sleep in the same room on a hotel in France, he told me I snored. That's the only time.

OpOp32
22nd May 2003, 04:24 PM
I to just wear boxers for the night, especially during the summer.

During the school nights i get into bed at like 10:45 and wake up around six. On the weekends i get to bed around 12, and wake up around 9. Dont wanna change them...they work for me.

I am the laugh of every sleepover. I am said to talk in my sleep very loudly. My friends will do all sorts of stuff to me in my sleep and ill half yell back at them while dreaming. But alls cool...alls cool...

ILikePokemonP
22nd May 2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Gamewizard007

And ilikepokemon;p, I thought you were a Girl o.ORofl ;o :rolleyes:

UmbreonCurse
22nd May 2003, 07:56 PM

Usually satin pajamas...no gowns for me thanks

Depends. I usually go to sleep around 10:30 on schoolnights, eleven thirty on weekends and on vacations..but really it's hard to say. I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 on schooldays, but by the time I get up it's 5:30. On Saturdays I wake up at 6:50 sharp, so I can shower before I watch my cartoons (I sometimes end up accidentilly going back to sleep and missing my favorite show) and I wake up around noon on Sundays. All the other days...who knows.

I know I used to snore all the time when I was little...my parents closed their door to keep the sound out, lol. Nowadays I don't snore much. But my dad still does. and loud too >_<

Crystal Mew
22nd May 2003, 09:17 PM
1. I wear my PJs :D which is normally, a t-shirt, or tank top..with shorts or PJ pants, lol...depends how cold it is o_o;

2. like at 10:30 most of the time..sometimes around 11...and I wake up at 7 ><; And yes, I would like to change what time I wake up in the morning..cause now that its summer..I want to sleep in :)

3. I only snore when I'm dying of a cold or something...but other than that, nope..I dont snore ^_^; My brother snores though...I know that cause he always falls asleep when I'm watching tv >_>; its kinda annoying...so I always hit him to wake him up so he leaves the room ^^;

Little_Pikachu
22nd May 2003, 09:30 PM
1. Usually pyjamas, my room gets very cold, especially in winter (you can see your breath in there during the day!), so I like warm stuff.

2. Right now that I have nothing to do, I go to bed about 3 - 4am, get up about 2pm. When I'm at uni or whatever I have to get up about 7, but I still go to bed at about 3 - 4 ^_^;

3. Aparently I snore slightly when I have a cold, nothing bad though. I've been told I talk in my sleep sometimes, which I'm sure is very amusing to everyone else! My ex-boyfriend is THE worst snorer in the history of sleeping. Not only is he loud, but he's also a very heavy sleeper, so he's unstoppable! One time we tried to put socks in his mouth to shut him up... We were drunk. My dad is pretty loud too, but not as bad as my ex.

midnightangel
23rd May 2003, 10:34 AM
I usually wear my "stardard nighttime outfit"--a comfortable top and shorts/pants combo. If it's colder then I wear a long sleeve top instead :yes:

I work nights so I go to bed at a different time than most people. When I work I'm in bed at 2pm and up at 9pm--around 7 hours...and that's of course if I can get to sleep on time, lol :P
When I'm off, I usually try to stay up until around 5-6pm, then sleep until 9 or 10pm, then stay up until 2am--playing on the computer and watching Adult Swim--then sleep until 5:30 to 6am depending on if I have to get up or not

I have been told that I snore...:o
Mostly they say it happens when I know I'm at my most tired, and sleep the heaviest :P
I dunno anyone else that snores in my family. I think my mom does, but she denies it--says she's "breathing heavier"
Um, sure....ok mom
Whatever you say :D

AntiAsh Superstar
23rd May 2003, 05:46 PM
1. Hmm, sometimes boxers and a t-shirt, other times I collapse still dressed... really I've managed to sleep in pretty much every state of dress or undress in me time...

2. I don't know. My sleep patterns vary wildly, I could take an average and estimate me sleeping from 12am to 9am, but really I just fall asleep when I'm tired and wake up again between 8 and 9 hours later.

3. No, apparently I don't snore unless I have acold, and even then it's only for a few seconds. I'm kinda glad, really, I don't want to be a pain to everyone else in the room when I'm asleep!

Kirei
23rd May 2003, 06:41 PM
1. Hmm, I sometimes fall asleep with what I'm wearing, or I put on a big T-shirt and some pajama bottoms or something. When it's really cold where I live I sometimes have to wear a jumper to bed!

2. Sometimes I stay awake until about 2 or 3am and sometimes I go to sleep about midnight. If left to my own devices, I'd probably sleep until 10 or 11 most days, but sometimes I wake up earlier.

3. I've been told I don't snore, which is good I guess! My dad snores, a lot! Sometimes I can hear it from my bedroom when I'm at home which isnt even next door to my parents'! I do, however, move around a LOT when I sleep!

Yukitsukai
26th May 2003, 09:14 AM
1) If I don't fall asleep working on my website or something, whatever pair of pajamas I grab. If I do fall asleep in front of my computer, whatever I was wearing that day.

2) For school, I usually go to sleep between 10 and 11 and wake up at 6:45. During the summer, weekends, or vacation, I go to sleep whenever I pass out (usually 6 am or so) and wake up around 1:30. I wouldn't change any of it :D At least, I can't X_x I would need to make school start later X_x

3) No, I drool though :o

anderwarrick
26th May 2003, 01:45 PM
1~ What do you normally wear when you go to bed?
what i wore that day.

2~ What time do you usually go to sleep and wake up? Would you like to change these times??
i usually go to bed about midnight and wake up at seven. i dont mind these times

3~ Have you been told that you snore? Do you know anyone that snores a lot?
i snore, talk, walk, and type english papers in my sleep.

Katie
26th May 2003, 11:28 PM
1. I usually wear some pajama pants (I can't get enough of those ^_^ I think they banned them from the school because of me ;_; I love my pants!!!) with some sort of weird print, I have monkeys, turtles, cats, dogs, tulips (o0? it was cheap..), polar bears, lady bugs... @_@; and then a t-shirt, usually my big baggy ones. lately it's been so hot I have to wear my little skimpy board shorts to bed x_x I feel weird walking around the house like that...

2. during shool: 11:30 to 7:30, during vacations: pretty much any time to about 10:00 :)

3. I don't think so... but my mom does x_x;; I can hear her from my room (practically across the house) with my door shut x_x my friend talks in her sleep though, "are the corn dogs ready yet?" and "don't let the leprechauns take your car keys" are among my favorites ^__^

~Katie

forretress1
26th May 2003, 11:35 PM
1/. boxers,or long pajama pant thingys,and a tshirt...

2/. lately ive been going to sleep at like 2 at getting up at 11...oop. :o

3/. Nope I dont snore...my dad however snores quite loud...but it doesnt bother me much cause I sleep with my door closed now...

Kris
27th May 2003, 06:10 PM

Underwear, whatever it may be noprmally a thong mind you. And a big T shirt. But a lot of time when I stay at my bf's I just wear a thong.

Depends if Im in school, if yes go to bed at 11 and get up at 7:55 (leave at 8 :) )

Yeah my boyfriend informed me of it this morning, I was very embaressed!!

Fett One
27th May 2003, 06:48 PM

Pajama pants and a t-shirt

Some time between 1 am and 2 am. On school nights I'm in bed by 11:30.

I don't snore. The only person I know who snores is my dad but he doesn't always do it.

Angel Blossom
27th May 2003, 11:52 PM
Sleep. I need it so bad right now. :<

1) I wear stuff.. stuff that I must keep a secret.. *looks around*

2) On weekdays, I go to sleep at 10:30-11:00 PM and wake up at 6:30 AM (No wonder I'm always tired, lol :P). On weekends, I go to sleep at 11:30 PM and I wake up around 10:00 AM. Yes, I do sleep in, I noticed that.

3) No one's ever told me that I snore, and the people I know are very straightfoward, lol. So I guess I might not, hurrah. *smiles* My best friend, my brothers, my sister, and my parents snore. X'D It's hilarious..

Dracid
28th May 2003, 03:58 PM
pygamas

2/. What time do you usually go to sleep and wake up?
During school: i go to bed between 10 and 12 PM, and i wake up at 7:30 AM
During vacation: i go to bed around 2/3 AM and i wake up at.. 11:30 AM? :D :D
Would you like to change these times?
yes, i wish to wake up around 10 AM, i'm always tired :)

3/. Have you been told that you snore?

No, i (usually) don't snore

Do you know anyone that snores a lot?
My father, he snores *every* night and sometimes i can't sleep