PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Sports??

OpOp32
22nd May 2003, 04:13 PM
Sports...im a huge sports player...my dad and uncle were both athletes of the year at my high school...so i have sports blood...so i want to know...

1. What sports do you play?

2. If you play multiple sports, which do you enjoy the most?

3. Which sport do you find yourself the most skilled at?

1. I play soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter, run track in the spring, and play mainly tennis in the summer.

2. Basketball is probably my biggest sport. At my high school (im in eigth grade but the middle and high schools are in the same building), my uncle wuz on the only basketball team to make it to state finals...and its just always around me so I enjoy it very much

3. Basketball (might be playin varsity as a freshman), and also track. Ill be runnin in the spring for high school as the number 1 runner for all the hurtle events. I'm giving the now number 1 senior a run for his money (raced against him and almost won).

So wut about all of you?

conspiracy
22nd May 2003, 04:16 PM
1) I mostly play baseball and basketball, and I used to play soccer when I was young.

2)I enjoy basketball the most... more fast paced

3)I am most skilled at basketball as well, but I've been playing baseball for a long time.

kainashi
22nd May 2003, 04:52 PM
1. What sports do you play?
football this upcoming fall. we're running plays in tech class right now. i'm a defensive tackle. :)

2. If you play multiple sports, which do you enjoy the most?

3. Which sport do you find yourself the most skilled at?
either hockey or football.