PDA

View Full Version : open challange(ref needed)

Jolteon100
22nd May 2003, 09:47 PM
rules,
2 vs. 2
3 day DQ
ref chooses arena
you choose pokemon first
I Attack first

conspiracy
22nd May 2003, 10:55 PM
I'll battle you...

I chose my male Gastly, Frite!!

Good Luck :D

Jolteon100
23rd May 2003, 05:43 AM
l will wait until the arena is posted

Mindprobe
23rd May 2003, 08:13 AM
I'll ref this if you accept it. (Btw, do I have to get approved in the ref tower, to ref anything?! If that's the case, I'm out)

So if I can ref.
Arena is plain field with short grass. There are several, small ponds of water. The grass is a bit wet too, so it resembles a swamp.

Okay, I'll be around. I hope I can really ref this.
Post your attacks.

Jolteon100
23rd May 2003, 01:59 PM
i am not sure about the ref tower thing,

I choose my Male Skarmory Flyer,

Flyer use Sandstorm on Gastly,then use Drill Peck twice

Sandstorm, Drill Peck x2

Charizard04621
23rd May 2003, 02:14 PM
Mindprobe: You don't have to be an approved referee to ref a battle. It's just that approved referees get paid a little more; that's all.

conspiracy
23rd May 2003, 02:21 PM
EDIT: Charizard posted the paying thing b4 me

Ok Frite, this is your first battle.

That Sandstorm will be going for a few rounds, and we don't want that to happen. Use Sunny Day to clear up the Sandstorm and to heat up that metal bird. Then use Psychic to grab the bird in mid-air and throw it off course as it tries to attack you.

Sunny Day ~ Psychic ~ Psychic

Mindprobe
23rd May 2003, 02:28 PM
I just checked if I can refree. You can change the refree if I seem to do stupid refrees or you just want a more experienced one.

I'll post the ref tomorrow. When I have more time to write in a decent way. Thank you, you hvae allready showed that this ASB is what I want. Friendly community, that's all that it needs ;)

Enough blabbering allready, good night :wave:

Mindprobe
23rd May 2003, 03:57 PM
Sorry for all the grammatical errors, but I managed to post it today! Yay to me!

Pre-round status

Skarmory: 100%, fresh
Sandstorm ~ Drill Peck ~ Drill Peck

Gastly: 100%, fresh
Sunny Day ~ Psychic ~ Psychic

Round One

The two battlers are ready. Red and white colored balls were thrown in the air. Other one opened and shot a bright beam to the sky. Grey, metallic bird materialized. It screeched its battlecry. Other ball opened, revealing a black cloud of gas. Blank white eyes stared at the opponent. Then it opened it's mouth and stuck it's tongue out to startle Skarmory. Skarmory just grinned back.
Orders were made. Skarmory started off by flapping it's speed at high speed. It growled wildly. Wind started to blow harder and harder, and it was difficult to Gastly not to go with the air flow. Soon sand came in the scene, covering the two battlers inside. To counter this, Gastly tried to use another technique, Sunny Day. It concentrated really hard and soon the grey clouds were removed and sun was allowed to shine warmly and brightly. The attack didn't affect the sandstorm in any way.
Meanwhile Gastly was trying to counter the storm, Skarmory dived up from the sky. Now that the sun shined bright, Gastly could see a black figure closing up. Spinning wildly with a sharp peak going first, Skarmory dived trough the storm. The storm didn't mind it's vision much, it was pretty much used to it. Gastly made a pitiful attempt to avoid the attack, but in vain. The sharp peak drilled it's way through Gastly. The gasball roared in pain.
Skarmory shot out to the sky again, preparing for it's next attack. Meanwhile Gastly recovered from it's previous hit and was anxious to get back at the bird. It used it's natural psychic abilities to find Skarmory through the sand. Gastly drilled inside Skarmory's mind. It was hard and exhausting, but now it had control over the grey bird. Skarmory wanted to attack Gastly, but it seemed that it's steel body didn't obey itself. It was kind of confusing.

End Round Status

Skarmory: 100%, energy (92%), confused about what's happening
Gastly: 87%, energy (84%), mental grip from Skarmory, distract from sandstorm,

Sandstorm active (7 actions)
Sunny day active (7 actions)

You know g-rock, sunny day won't counter sandstorm. It can still shine, but the heavy wind and sand stay there. It can also rain at the same time. Just to make it clear why sunny day didn't remove sandstorm.

EDIT: forgot to switch from html-code to vB code

Mindprobe
23rd May 2003, 04:00 PM
I hope I was fair ;)

conspiracy
23rd May 2003, 04:59 PM
yes you were fair, but you shouldn't double post..np tho ;)

Ok Frite,Now that you have control of his mind, use your Psychic abilities again and throw him/her? into one of the ponds to make that thing rust. Then use Mega Drain to sap some ife out of Skarm. Finish up with a Thunderbolt...

Psychic (throw into pond/whatever) ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

Don't Run With Scizors
23rd May 2003, 05:29 PM
No, Psychic as you reffed it is too overpowered.

The reason Pokémon don't try to maintain a grip for more than a few seconds is that trying to do so is very tiring for the user's mind - it requires intense mental concentration. At best, users of Psychic only try to crush, squeeze, stretch, or throw the victim's body within the few seconds they have.

The few instances in which Psychic can be used over a longer period of time is when the user is using it to give themselves flight. Most of the fatigue incurred comes from the victim struggling.

Jolteon100
23rd May 2003, 05:38 PM
Okay Flyer use Whrilwind so Frite loses concentration, then Agility to avoid attacks and get behid Gastly, then Steel Wing it from behind.

Whrilwind Agility Steel Wing

conspiracy
23rd May 2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Don't Run With Scizors
No, Psychic as you reffed it is too overpowered.

The reason Pokémon don't try to maintain a grip for more than a few seconds is that trying to do so is very tiring for the user's mind - it requires intense mental concentration. At best, users of Psychic only try to crush, squeeze, stretch, or throw the victim's body within the few seconds they have.

The few instances in which Psychic can be used over a longer period of time is when the user is using it to give themselves flight. Most of the fatigue incurred comes from the victim struggling.

I didn't plan on holding Skarm for a long time... all i said in my attack post was to throw it off course when it tried to attack... I was simply following the interpretation of the ref which is why I my Gastly is now going to throw into a pond :D

Mindprobe
24th May 2003, 02:20 PM
Pre-round status

Gastly: 87%, energy (84%), mental grip from Skarmory, distract from sandstorm
Psychic ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

Skarmory: 100%, energy (92%), confused about what's happening
Whirlwind ~ Agility ~ Steel Wing

Sandstorm active (7 actions)
Sunny day active (7 actions)

Round Two

Gastly started to loose the control over Skarmory's mind. Quickly it's trainer called the orders. And using a the last bits of the psychic powers, it managed to throw the male Skarmory into one of the ponds. Skarmory wasn't happy to be in the wet pool, quickly it jumped away from the pool. It opened it's wings and started to flap them at high speed. Creating a cyclone, which drilled through the storm. Not doing really anything.

Fatigued from the previous attack, Gastly shoot out two vines of dark energy. Through the storm they went. Skarmory reacted to it's trainer's call. Using agility, it took of from the ground twice the speed that it normally would. The energy vines hit nothing. The gastly's attack missed.

As fast as Skarmory could, it dived through the storm, locating Gastly quite easily. Afterall, he made the storm start. Fatigued Gastly looked around confused, not knowing where Skarmory is. It only heard the wind blowing. the wings of Skarmory turned to harder steel and it dived straight down. With a leap just near the ground it flew towards Gastly. Gastly had small time to react, but that was enough. Sparks flew around Gastly, it gathered power for it's second best electric attack. Skarmory didn't guess anything, it came close to Gastly wings ready to slash the gascloud apart. As soon as the mettallic bird was near enough, Gastly released the power it had loaded. The electric volley hit Skarmory, but didn't prevent it from finishing the attack. And the high speed it had from agility, gave it more force for the attack. Still taking the beam of electricity Skarmory slashed through Gastly. Skarmory lost the control of it's flight, due to the zap from thunderbolt and landed on it's stomach.

End Round Status

Gastly: 70%, energy (73%), fatigued from the difficultiness of throwing Skarmory to the pond

Skarmory: 81%, energy (84%), on it's stomach, feeling stiffed from some places (no not THAT place) due to the electric volley.

Sandstorm active (4 actions)
Sunny Day active (4 actions)

I hope I was fair again, and reasonable. Btw, DRWS, if Gastly wouldn't tossed Skarmory in the next round with psychic, it would've lost control over it.

Jolteon100
24th May 2003, 05:59 PM
Okay Flyer use DoubleTeam.With the Sandstorm still active,Frite being fatigued, and your multiple images,he probally won't get off a good shot.Next speed up with Agility again to help avoid attacks and get behind the Gastly.Then use Drill Peck on it.

Double Team Agility Drill Peck

EDIT: you were fair Mindprobe;)

conspiracy
24th May 2003, 07:30 PM
*laughs his evil laugh*

Ok Frite... don't worry about the Double Team, you can tell which of the images are real cuz the fake ones will not get hit by the sand.

Once you find the real one, use Night Shade to deal some good damage, then Encore his Agility... while he's flying around you, just chill for a little and recover some energy

Night Shade ~ Encore ~ chill out

btw: J100, you're not supposed to edit your attack post, but it doesn't matter since you did it before I posted attacks :D

Mindprobe
25th May 2003, 12:31 PM
Pre-Round Status

Skarmory: 81%, energy (84%), on it's stomach, feeling stiffed from some places (no not THAT place) due to the electric volley.
Double Team ~ Agility ~ Drill Peck

Gastly: 70%, energy (73%), fatigued from the difficultiness of throwing Skarmory to the pond
Nightshade ~ Encore ~ Chill

Sandstorm active (4 actions)
Sunny Day active (4 actions)

Round Three

Slowly, Skarmory stood up from the ground. Still, it felt the zap from Gastly.It needed protection and to do that, it made twomore copies of itself. Sadly,as Gastly's trainer predicted, the sand went through the mirror images. This gave Gastly an opportunity for an open attack. Somewhere deep inside, Skarmory felt pain going through it's body. It screeched in pain. Skarmory did what it thought to be the best action, move far away from Gastly.
Using it's rapid agility, it shoot out to the sky with it's mirror images right beside it and slowly the pain dissapered. Skarmory thought it was safe. Flying rapidly in the sky it prepared to attack Gastly. But before it could do that. It heard a voice inside it's head. It belonged to his trainers. The voice told it to stay away from Gastly using agility. It questioned it's trainers orders, it was getting tired of constant agility, but it did what it thought it was supposed to do. While Skarmory circled above Gastly. The gascloud just chilled, recovering it's energy. Right in the end of the third round, the sandstorm started subside abit. Also the sun wasn't shining so warmly as before.

End Round Status

Skarmory: 70%, energy (69%), tired of using agility, feeling some stiffiness in it's left wing, feeling unsure, two mirror images

Gastly: 67%, energy (74%), chilling around, feeling confident

Sandstorm active (1 action)
Sunny Day active (1 action)

About time I took this along ;o
Arena: Ponds covered with a thin layer of sand.

Just to inform, Gastly took the 3% damage from sandstorm, in case you wondered.

conspiracy
25th May 2003, 05:50 PM
Ok Frite, everything's going well for now, but don't let your guard down, Skarm won't let up.

use Thunderbolt to possibly slow down that metal bird, then Mega Drain to gain back some life. Finish off with another Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

Jolteon100
25th May 2003, 07:40 PM
The FUN begins now!!!

Okay Flyer use Toxic to make that gastly lose health fast ,since you have mutiple images you should be able to hit,then use Sand Attack to blind Frite so he will have trobule pulling off attacks,then whiles its blinded use Drill Peck from behind

Toxic Sand Attack Drill Peck(from behind)

conspiracy
25th May 2003, 08:56 PM
I know this is gonna be fun, but the only problem is that you can't poison a poison type pokemon :P

Mindprobe
26th May 2003, 12:07 PM
Pre-Round

Gastly: 67%, energy (74%), chilling around, feeling confident
Thunderbolt ~ Mega Drain ~ Thunderbolt

Skarmory: 70%, energy (69%), tired of using agility, feeling some stiffiness in it's left wing, feeling unsure, two mirror images
Toxic ~ Sand-attack ~ Drill Peck

Round Four

After taking a short break, Gastly was ready for action. Sparks flew around it as it prepared to shoot out an electric volley. Meanwhile, three Skarmories, flew around in the air. It created purple toxinsin it's mouth and spit the high from the sky, aiming Gastly. The purple blob splashed on Gastly, but didn't seem to have no effect. The sandstorm started to subisde, leaving 3 choices for Gastly to make. The ghost-pokemon was ready to launch it's attack. Electric beam flew from Gastly, but only
to shoot through one of Skarmory's mirror images. Gastly looked abit upset after the attack. The clouds covered the sun once again.
Gastly concetrated to it's next attack. Two, purple beams of dark energy shoot out from Gastly. They gripped, luckily, to the Skarmory itself. Skarmory counted on the mirror image, but it got trapped. It felt how life went out from it's body. Those vines had the physical control that Gastly needed to suck the energy out. Gastly felt happy to see that grey bird in
pain. It's attack was complete success. It withdrew the vines.
Gastly prepared for another volley of electric energy. Starting to concentrate, it gathered electrical powers. Feeling the stiff in it's left wing, Skarmory decided that it was best to land on ground. Just before Gastly launched the attack, Skarmory and a mirror image of it's, kicked some sand that was left in the ground by the storm. The sand hit Gastly, just when it was about to launch it's attack. The sand got into it's eyes, but it was able to aim before the sand blind it. The electric beam launched
once again, but still sweeping just thin air and removing the last mirror image. Blinded from the sand Gastly screeched. Skarmory had a chance of it's own now. It was unable to move the left wing, so it couldn't fly. Instead, it took speed and zoomed to Gastly. On the last meters, it jumped in the air, body in horizontal position, peak forwards, it spinned as it drilled through Gastly and landed on it's back. Gastly screamed in pain.

End-Round status

Gastly: 55%, energy (61%), blinded by sand, tired gathering electrical power

Skarmory: 63%, energy (60%), paralayzed on left wing, on it's back(might be hard to get up), gasping for air

Arena: Ponds covered with a thing layer of sand. Sand everywhere.

conspiracy
26th May 2003, 02:58 PM
Looks good so far Frite, but we're still behind by a little I was gonna let you use Thunder, but looks like you've been getting tired of electricity...

I'll let you choose your attacks this time...

Frite: I know, I'll use Double Team until I surround Skarm, then I'll use Hypnosis to put that metal bird in a trance. If I still have time, I'll use Dream Eater to regain some of my life back...

Double Team ~ Hypnosis ~ Dream Eater

Jolteon100
26th May 2003, 07:55 PM
g rock Im going first this round

Jolteon100
26th May 2003, 09:32 PM
Ok Flyer we have a small lead lets keep it up,Use Double Team to create more images and make you harder to hit,then start up another Sandstorm to mess up Gastly more and possibly further blind him,then try to get up and Drill Peck him,but if you arent able to do that, then try to get some distance between you and Gastly using Agility.

Double Team Sandstorm Drill Peck/Agility

conspiracy
26th May 2003, 10:43 PM
whoa... big whoopsee me .. :(

so are those attacks as if you were going first, or a counter to mine?

Jolteon100
27th May 2003, 05:40 AM
you can post a new set of attacks if you wish and I would be going first

Mindprobe
27th May 2003, 11:19 AM
You are allowed to post new attacks as well Jolteon. Otherwise you would have a major diadvantage...

Jolteon100
27th May 2003, 01:47 PM
Mindprobe: Those are the attacks I planned to use anyway so its okay.

conspiracy
27th May 2003, 03:47 PM
OK thx for clearing that up guys...

Frite, I want you to wait til he makes his clones, then use a widespread psywave to clear them away. When you find the real one, use Hypnosis while Skarm calls upon the Sandstorm. If for some reason he doesn't fall into a trance, then use Hypnosis again. if he does fall into a trance, then have fun eating his dream :D

Psywave ~ Hypnosis ~ Hypnosis/Dream Eater

:wave:

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 02:40 AM
Yesterday, our fan from the computer got broken. I cannot use the computer for, who knows how long. And next week I'm going to a holiday to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. I'm sorry about all inconviniences and I'm asking Cyrus to sub-ref and sub-battle all my reffings and battles. I'm writing this on school computer, and this might be the last time I'm writing for maximum of two weeks if not longer.

Mystic Island Rumble - I will ask this to be postponed until I come back, but if you don't want to, Cyrus can replace me. *hands over slash's poke-ball to Cyrus* Take good care Slash, you are in good hands.

3way 3on3 - Postponed, until I come back.

1on1 with Waterelite - Postponed or Cyrus subs. *hands over Demi's poke-ball to Cyrus*

Jolteon100 vs. *g_rock* - Postponed or Cyrus sub-refs.

Dark Dragonite's Challenge - Not going to start before I come back or dd can find another opponent. Sorry DD, I know you were looking forward to this.

I'm really sorry about this inconvinience, but I can't do anything about it.

conspiracy
28th May 2003, 02:53 AM
no prob Mindprobe...

Cyrus usually has tons of battles to ref, so I'll try to find someone....

*yells* anyone that is reading this topic, please sub-ref for a while *throws in a 1 yen bonus :D

¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À

Cyrus
28th May 2003, 11:16 AM
I can sub ref for a week.

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 12:46 PM
That was a false alarm, my dad fixed the fan. But you have to understand, I thought it will take weeks, like it took with changing a light.

So, I can still keep on reffing/battling, sorry again :D

Mindprobe
31st May 2003, 11:05 AM
I'm really sorry for the delay, I was really in hurry. And sorry for not using the nicknames or he/she instead of it earlier, got all that fixed now. This is how to get energy back:
Relax
The user falls into sleep like transe. In which it recovers lost energy with an alarming rate. In this relaxed pose, the pokemon can't block/evade any incoming attacks. This move is similiar to rest, but it recovers energy and it lasts as long as the user's trainer wants to. (Many thanks to SneaselReborned for making this "attack"!)

Pre Round Status

Flyer the male Skarmory: Skarmory: 63%, energy (60%), paralayzed on left wing, on it's back(might be hard to get up), gasping for air
Double Team ~ Sandstorm ~ Drill Peck/Agility

Frite the male Gastly: 55%, energy (61%), blinded by sand, tired gathering electrical power
Psywave ~ Hypnosis ~ Hypnosis/Dream Eater

Round Five

The grey bird laying on the ground starts the round. He closes his eyes and focuses. Two other Skarmory’s images appear beside Flyer. Frite, still struggling with the pain in his eyes, hears his trianer’s orders and stats to vibrate. By vibrating, Frite created dark purple waves of energy, which covered the arena from side to side. These waves continue onwards with raipidly increasing speed. They moved through the land leaving everything abit blurry for human eye to see. When it passed Skarmory, the mirror images disseapered, but Flyer didn’t experience exessive amount of damage, afterall steel resist psychic. Blurriness disseapered and so did the waves.

Dispite the previous attack, Flyer started to form a ritual. He flapped and screeched on the ground, until the wind started blowing. Meanwhile Frite was still experienced the sand in his eyes, he could blink them for now, but without permanent gaze to Skarmory, he wouldn’t be able to make him sleep. As soon as he got all the sand from his eyes, the wind started picking up sand. Creating yet, another sandstorm. Frite couldn't see allmost nothing through it.

Flyer got up slowly, but steadily. He rammed towards Frite in order to perform a drill peck. Through the sand Frite saw Flyer coming, so he decided to use hypnosis again. When Flyer was close in enough, only few feet away, Frite opened his big white eyes and stared at Flyer. The metallic bird didn't care, he jumped up again. His body was in horizontal position, when he drilled through Frite. Frite screamed in pain. Frite would need more time to hypnotize his opponent. Once again, Flyer landed on his, this time stomach, hurting himself abit.

End Round Status

Flyer the male Skarmory: 57%, energy (44%), paralyzed on left wing, on his stomach(might be hard to get up)

Frite the male Gastly: 42%, energy (58%), no sand in his eyes anymore, feeling ready for more

Sandstorm active for 7 actions

conspiracy
31st May 2003, 09:27 PM
short and sweet :D

Toxic while Skarm's on the ground, then Night Shade, finish with Mega Drain.

Toxic ~ Night Shade ~ Mega Drain

Jolteon100
31st May 2003, 09:33 PM
Okay Flyer Poison attacks dont affect Steel Types and the Toxic will probally bounce off of your armor,so take advantage and use Sand Attack twice to blind it alot then use another Drill Peck.

Sand Attack 2x Drill Peck

And Mindprobe just a question how much damage does Sandstorm do each round?

conspiracy
31st May 2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Jolteon100
Okay Flyer Poison attacks dont affect Steel Types and the Toxic will probally bounce off of your armor,so take advantage and use Sand Attack twice to blind it alot then use another Drill Peck.

damn... i forgot :( shoulda learned when yo tried to use it on me :D

BTW: i don't think any damage is done except for the blindness in Frite's eyes... I may be wrong tho, but I know for sure that both pokes will have a hard time seeing and stuff.. as in locating a target....

Jolteon100
2nd June 2003, 01:50 PM
Sandstorm: The user summons a raging windstorm that picks up any gritty debris available, such as dirt or sand, which scores across all available surfaces. The sand moves quite quickly, and therefore causes bruising and occasionally bleeding on any unarmored victim in the storm area. It is temporary, but while it lasts it is very hard for any pokémon within to see, hear, smell, or concentrate. Good accuracy

It could cause brusing or bleeding to Gastly but not Flyer since he's armored.

Cyrus
2nd June 2003, 02:00 PM
Jolteon, you ordered sand attack not sand storm . Sand attack doesn't deal damage, simply hinders the target's ability to see.

Jolteon100
2nd June 2003, 02:03 PM
Cyrus: I set up a sandstorm the preivous round I just never asked about Sandstrm until now.

conspiracy
2nd June 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Jolteon100
Sandstorm: The user summons a raging windstorm that picks up any gritty debris available, such as dirt or sand, which scores across all available surfaces. The sand moves quite quickly, and therefore causes bruising and occasionally bleeding on any unarmored victim in the storm area. It is temporary, but while it lasts it is very hard for any pokémon within to see, hear, smell, or concentrate. Good accuracy

It could cause brusing or bleeding to Gastly but not Flyer since he's armored.

The part that is highlighted is the part where I was making reference to, both pokemon will have a heard time seeing....

.. as in locating a target....

BTW: I don't think Ghosts bleed... ;)

Mindprobe
3rd June 2003, 02:48 AM
I am here to announce my absence for Wednesday, Thursay, Friday and Saturday. I'll be posting again in Sunday. I'll do the 6th round reffing today hopefully...

Jolteon100
4th June 2003, 05:33 AM
Can someone sub-ref this for four days while Mindprobes is away.

Mindprobe
7th June 2003, 04:18 PM
Sandstorm causes 1% damage in action, when they are not in safe from the storm, i.e. underground. And no, ghosts don't bleed.

Pre-Battle

Frite the male Gastly: 42%, energy (58%), no sand in his eyes anymore, feeling ready for more
Toxic ~ Nightshade ~ Mega Drain

Flyer the male Skarmory: 57%, energy (44%), paralyzed on left wing, on his stomach(might be hard to get up)
Sand-Attack ~ Sand-Attack ~ Drill Peck

End Battle Status

Frite the male Gastly: 38%, energy (49%)

Flyer the male Skarmory: 41%, energy (42%). paralyzed on left wing, on his back(might be hard to get up)

Sandstorm active 4 actions
Just the end battle status this time.

Jolteon100
7th June 2003, 05:25 PM
How come I only did 4% damage and he did 16%,and shouldn't he be blinded? Sorry I sound mean,but it seems strange.

Flyer,use Sand Attack then Drill Peck twice

Sub moves, if Frite tries to a status inducing move beside Toxic, or tries to use an electric attack,then Agility out of the way.

Sand Attack/Agility Drill Peck/Agility Drill Peck/Agility

conspiracy
8th June 2003, 03:07 AM
Cuz I Mega Drained you and I got some of it back...

anyway, Frite use Psywave three times for some sure hits...

Psywave x3

Mindprobe
8th June 2003, 11:05 AM
First off Jolteon, you do realize that Skarmory is on it's back, how the hell you think he can attack with drill peck? How do you think it'll be able to agility away from it, crawling you mean? Gastly did 5-6% dmg, don't remember how much exactly, but he got 3% health back. He was able to pull off Nightshade and Mega Drain in direct hit, it's easy to hit someone that is laying under you. Also the drill peck..yes. Skarmory was on it's stomach, it rolled on it's back and pecked on Gastly which happened to be near it. It did quite low damage. Also, how do you think the Skarmory would pull of Sand-Attacks when it's on it's stomach. I suggest you should read everything from the End Battle Status, to see in what position your pokemon is in. It's hard to hit when you lay on ground, ain't it? ;) Don't want to sound mean but meh...
EDIT: And Gastly got rid of the sand in it's eyes about 2 rounds ago. It got blinded by sand attack, not the storm. Also, if I would've described the battle, which in this case I didn't cos of hectic life of mine, Gastly used it's first action to look for Skarm, as it couldn't clearly see it through the storm.

I'll finish the reffing today hopefully...And Jolt, it also helps if you do this:

Sand Attack/Agility ~ Drill Peck/Agility ~ Drill Peck/Agility

It makes things clearer, if you don't know how to do ~. It's Alt Gr+¨^~ button over the '* button. I need to do it twice, like this: ¨~, other wise I don't get ~ at all. I erase ¨ after it. Clear? :P

Jolteon100
8th June 2003, 11:45 AM
Sorry Mindprobe now I know why,but now it seems like I have no chance of winning with the position Skarmorys in.Could I spend a action standing up or something like that?

And sorry but you lost me on the last part.

Mindprobe
8th June 2003, 12:36 PM
Don't be, if you don't get something just ask. First off, it can try to get up. But it might not be able to, it spends an action doing this. I can't advice you furthermore, you know, that would be unfair.

Btw, the last part was about, can you make a letter like this: ~?

Mindprobe
11th June 2003, 09:10 AM
Pre Battle

Flyer the male Skarmory: 41%, energy (42%). paralyzed on left wing, on his back(might be hard to get up)
Sand Attack/Agility ~ Drill Peck/Agility ~ Drill Peck/Agility

Frite the male Gastly: 38%, energy (49%)
Psywave ~ Psywave ~ Psywave

Round briefly
- Flyer stands up[50% chance to fail, Result: Success] and kicks some sand
- Frite evades it
- Frite blasts Flyer with Psywave(6%) RESISTANT
- Sandstorm hurst Frite(1%)
- Flyer uses Drill Peck on Frite(13%), Flyer on his stomach
- Another Psywave blast from Frite(6%) RESISTANT
- Sandstorm hurts Frite(1%)
- Flyer stands up[50% chance to fail, Result: Success] and uses another Drill Peck on Frite(12%)
- Psywave blast from Frite, yet again(5%) RESISTANT
- Sandstorm hurst Frite(1%)

Round Seven

Flyer raises slowly from the ground. Feeling the paralysis on his wing, he kicked some sand with his leg. But the sand just got carried away by the sandstorm. Frite vibrates, creating waves of psychic energy. Which go past Flyer, doing only minimal damage.

Flyer lunges towards Frite and pecks Frite, doing medium damage. Frite comes up with a quick psywave. Doing only minimal damage again. Flyer landed on his stomach.

Flyer slowly stands up again and then lunges again towards Frite. Pecking it with another drill peck attack it makes medium damage on Frite. Frite uses psywave attack, which does minimal damage on Flyer.

End Battle

Flyer the male Skarmory: 23%, energy (27%). paralyzed on left wing, on his stomach (might be hard to get up), feeling tired

Frite the male Gastly: 10%, energy (33%), feeling weak

Area: Sandstorm active for 1 action

Fixed: Sandstorm damage

conspiracy
11th June 2003, 07:03 PM
Time to bust out the secret anime weapon of ghost pwnage....

All I want you to do for this round is become invisible and hide underground near a puddle of water... there is no way that Skarm can get you, so you can regain some of your energy... he will regain some of his energy as well, but I've got something planned for the next round.

Become invisible and hide underground by puddle of water

Sorry for stalling.. sort-of, but this is necessary for my plan next round... I probably won't win, but I won't lose either :D

Jolteon100
11th June 2003, 08:15 PM
Okay Flyer,just replenish energy the whole time,I have a plan for next round since its obivous that Gastly plans to Destiny Bond next round.

Replenish energy x3

conspiracy
12th June 2003, 03:06 AM
I guess Mindprobe can just post final stats (energy and the like) cuz there ain't much else to do... BTW, Destiny Bond isn't my only option, there are other things going through my mind after watching all the ghost episodes of the first season of pokemon again :D

Mindprobe
12th June 2003, 05:56 AM
check the absence tower...And I'm not completely sure about that ghost moving unerground thingy...I mean, I'm not sure how to ref that.

Mindprobe
19th June 2003, 04:59 PM
*g_rock*: You do realize that turning into unformed, wallwalking gascloud, takes alot of energy. Btw, becoming a invisible thing, doesn't help you at all going underground. If all this anime stuff would be in ASB, chaos would rule. Think of Gastly turning into a Venustioise o.O. Just to make sure you understood, Gastly can't turn invisible.

Pre Battle

Frite the male Gastly: 10%, energy (33%), feeling weak
Vaporise to the ground ~ Relax ~ Relax

Flyer the male Skarmory: 23%, energy (27%). paralyzed on left wing, on his stomach (might be hard to get up), feeling tired
Relax ~ Relax ~ Relax

Area: Sandstorm active for 1 action

Round Birefly
- Frite "melts"(-10%ec) into the ground burning alot of energy
- Flyer just relaxs' (+6%ec)
- Sandstorm ended
- Frite stays melt, but tries to relax (-10%ec + 3%ec = -7%ec)
- Flyer relaxs' (+6%ec)
- Frite stays melt, but tries to relax (-10%ec + 3%ec = -7%ec)
- Flyer relaxs' (+6%ec)

End Battle

Frite the male Gastly: 10%, energy (9%), feeling weak, feeling really tired

Flyer the male Skarmory: 23%, energy (44%). paralyzed on left wing, on his stomach (might be hard to get up), feeling abit refreshed

Jolteon100
19th June 2003, 05:06 PM
Flyer when you see Frite come up from the ground,use Whrilwind to trie and pick him up and throw him around.If this does damage keep doing it,if it doesn't then use Drill Peck.

Subs:If Frite faints before your done,then Relax.

Whrilwind ~ Whirlwind/Drill Peck/Relax ~ Whrilwind/Dril Peck/Relax

conspiracy
20th June 2003, 12:22 AM
OK.... when he whirlwinds it should do damage, so just let yourself float in the vortex until it dies down.... then use Destiny Bond and get me another tie.

Back in the day when ASB was a mess... things were so simple even though there was chaos everywhere :D

Mindprobe
20th June 2003, 01:50 PM
Pre Battle

Flyer the male Skarmory: 23%, energy (44%). paralyzed on left wing, on his stomach (might be hard to get up), feeling abit refreshed
Whirlwind ~ Whirlwind/Drill Peck/Relax ~ Whirlwind/Drill Peck/Relax

Frite the male Gastly: 10%, energy (9%), feeling weak, feeling really tired
Float ~ Float/Destiny Bond ~ Float/Destiny Bond

Round Briefly
- Flyer tries to stand up [50% chance Result: Fail]
- Gastly floats around
- Flyer tries to get up [50% chacne Result: Fail]
- Gastly floats around
- Flyer tries to get up [50% chacne Result: Success]
- Flyer creates a vortex that sucks the floating gastly in, but just threw Frite in the air harmlessly
- Frite uses destiny bond, nothing happens
(Nothing happening, so I won't do the exact description)

End Battle

Flyer the male Skarmory: 23%, energy (32%). paralyzed on left wing, standing up

Frite the male Gastly: 10%, energy (18%), feeling weak, feeling tired

conspiracy
21st June 2003, 01:11 AM
I know what you are trying to do... please be fair... dunno how you got approved reffing like that tho. I kinda like it in someways, but that makes it too gameboy-ish. If you don't want the battle to end in a tie, then just say so next time and I'll forfeit...

BTW, I think that relaxing and gaining back energy should mean that skarm at least gets to it's feet or is able to get up again after... or AT LEAST have a better chance at attacking. I don't want to sound like I really want to finish this battle, but I don't think it's fair that he regains anergy, but still has the same chance of getting up, which shouldn't really be a problem after regaining energy for a few minutes...

I first want to see what J100 has to say about Skarm getting up... if he has no objections, then I'll attack.

Mindprobe
21st June 2003, 03:58 AM
Even if you Destiny Bond Skarmory, it won't end in tie. This is 2vs.2 remember? Or if you have agreed otherwise, it would've been nice to tell that to me too. If you don't like randoming thing when Skarmory's getting up, okay. I'm novice referee, this is my first battle I ref, please, don't ask me to not to do any mistakes. Yes, the chance of success should've gone up, I agree now that you pointed out. If you both agree, I'll re-ref the round.

conspiracy
21st June 2003, 04:14 AM
OK, i'm taking a big fall for the team here... this battle has been going on for so long that I forgot it was 2vs2... If I remembered, the last few rounds would have been spent with my Growlithe Fire Blasting Skarm into oblivion :D

sorry for stalling so much guys... but I just messed up big time...

Frite... just use Thunderbolt first.... then Explode and do as much damage as possibble...

Thunderbolt ~ Explosion

Jolteon100
21st June 2003, 07:56 AM
Its fine lets just get on with the battle shall we?

Flyer Protect,Detect,then Protect again

Protect ~ Detect ~ Protect

Mindprobe
21st June 2003, 08:50 AM
Pre Battle

Frite the male Gastly: 10%, energy (18%), feeling weak, feeling tired
Thunderbolt ~ Explosion

Flyer the male Skarmory: 23%, energy (32%). paralyzed on left wing, standing up
Protect ~ Detect ~ Protect

Round Ten

Frite started to sparkle the familiar electrical power. A volley of electric power force shot out towards Flyer. But the high voltage beam was blocked by a erected shield, created by Flyer. Frite knew he was weak. With the last powers, he started turn white. Flyer examined Frite's mind, detecting the apocalyptic attack. The attack would do dremendous damage, and Flyer couldn't do anything but run away from the source. Flyer ran as fast as he could, but the fatigue from the battle slowed him down abit. Frite was ready, he exploded. Huge shockwave sweeped the land and air, knocking Flyer on his stomach. Tremors were born, earth shook wildly from the pressure wave, chaos ruled the battle arena. After the dust settled down, Frite was lying on the ground fainted, as so was Flyer.

End Battle

Frite the male Gastly: KOed!

Flyer the male Skarmory: KOed!

Jolteon100 sends out first
*g_rock* sends next and attacks
Then Jolteon100 attacks

Jolteon100
21st June 2003, 08:53 AM
I choose my female Kangaskhan, Pouch

conspiracy
21st June 2003, 01:39 PM
I send out my male Scyther.. Stryke!

Stryke, use Swords Dance to enhance your attacking power, then use Agility and Slash combo to do some major damage. use Protect if she tries to toxic you...

**Counter any physical attack

Swords Dance ~ Agility + Slash

Jolteon100
21st June 2003, 03:47 PM
Pouch while hes Sword Dancing charge up a Thunder,then right after it finshes Swords Dance,unleash it on him. Then while hes using Agility, set up a Safeguard to help you later on,then when it Slashs you,Counter it.

Thunder ~ Safeguard ~ Counter

Mindprobe
22nd June 2003, 12:32 PM
Pre Battle

Stryke(M Scyther): 100% | 100%
Swords Dance ~ Agility + Slash

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 100% | 100%
Thunder ~ Safeguard ~ Counter

Arena: Huge crater in the middle of the arena

Round Eleven

[i]After the devastating explosion, the trainers call out their pokemon in order to replace them with new ones. As the trainers take a moment break, we can see how the spectators are gathering around. No wonder, the explosion must’ve been heard in the other side of the world. That Gastly did horrify us with such an attack. Neither pokemon survived, just to mention to the spectators, that just came in. Both trainers signal me, they’ve made their next choises. Jolteon100 begins with a female Kangaskhan Pouch and *g_rock* with Scyther anemd Stryke. Both pokemon take their fighting stances. Stryke standing on one leg, in ninja-style pose. Pouch in regular all-round pose. Whatever that is. Both pokemon were standing on the edge of the huge crater, wouldn’t like them to drop there.

Stryker starts by zooming out to the sky, wing flapping at high tensity of speed. High up there, he begins to spin around, arms opened up. A vortex of air surronds Stryker. While Stryker was completing the ritual Pouch on the other hand, starts to do a ritual of her own. Focusing hard, Pouch tries to summon a powerful tempest to shoot a volley of lightning to Stryke. As we can see a huge storm cloud is reaching above the stadium. However Pouch doesn’t unleash the volley yet. Instead, she watches Stryke carefully, for the correct time. But it seems that Pouch has hard time holding the volley from launching, she must burn extra energy doing that, I presume. Stryker stretches has he stops spinning around. Now his muscles are stretched and he’s highly focused on the battle. Pouch can’t hold off anymore. A huge, widespread lightning volley shoots towards Stryke from the stormcloud. The volley electrifies Stryke, cripling through the body, doing heavy damage to the flying –type pokemon.

Stryke is now waving his scythes like stark raving mad. I guess it got pretty mad about Pouch’s attack. Stryke appears to be throwing insults on Pouch, oh my, what a terrible language. Stryke makes a evil glance at Pouch. He flaps his wings in high speed and zooms towards Pouch with a really high speed, scythes ready to strike. Pouch waves her arms, and suddenly, five stars appeard. Circling each other in trianclic shape, and then disseapering into Pouch.

Stryke prepares his scythes in a slashing pose. By coming in such an incredible speed, Pouch didn’t have time to react. Scyther slashed twice Pouch, before launching out to the sky again. Kangaskhan fell on his back by the force of the impact, away from the crater though. She noticed red blood falling from her head and stomach. Stryke felt satisfaction seeing Pouch in pain.

End Battle

Stryke(M, Scyther): 79% | 81% | Enchanced chi

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 88% | 82% | Safeguard active (7 actions) | Cut wounds bleeding (0%)

Arena: Stryke in the sky, Pouch on the ground, huge crater in the middle of the arena.

Jolteon100
22nd June 2003, 12:45 PM
Pouch slow him down with Icy Wind,the Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball

Subs: If he tries to Attract,Protect,and if he uses a physical attack,Counter

Icy Wind/Protect/Counter ~ Thunderbolt/Protect/Counter ~ Shadow Ball/Protect/Counter

conspiracy
24th June 2003, 02:31 AM
Stryke... lets seduce the kangaroo wannabe

Try and Attract it the whole round. If protect doesn't stop an opponent from attracting it, then use Toxic and then set up a Safeguard. If Protect works, but fails on the second/third turns, then use Toxic.. hopes that not confusing :(

Attract ~ Attract/Toxic ~ Attract/Toxic/Safeguard

Mindprobe
24th June 2003, 03:57 AM
*g_rock*: "Try and Attract it the whole round." and this sentence "If protect doesn't stop an opponent from attracting it, then use Toxic and then set up a Safeguard." crossed each other. I will ref this as you said, but if you meant it otherwise, I can't fix it, unless Jolteon100 approves it. I'll ref it as you said like this.

Pre Battle

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 88% | 82% | Safeguard active (7 actions) | Cut wounds bleeding (0%)
Icy Wind/Protect/Counter ~ Thunderbolt/Protect/Counter ~ Shadow Ball/Protect/Counter

Stryke(M, Scyther): 79% | 81% | Enchanced chi
Attract ~ Attract/Toxic ~ Attract/Toxic/Safeguard

Arena: Stryke in the sky, Pouch on the ground, huge crater in the middle of the arena.

Round Twelve

Stryke starts to buzz around, waving his scythes and stretching his muscles. Pouch remembers her trainer's orders and from nowhere, five stars appear and create a protective shield in front of Pouch. Unfortunately, Pouch still sees Stryke in the sky. The shield cannot protect from that. The female Kangaskhan falls in love with that gorgeus Scyther. Pouch can't get her eyes off Stryke, who still dances his lovedance.

Slowly, Stryke comes near Pouch. Still waving his arms abit. Pouch on the other hand, drools after Stryke, not doing anything. Stryke starts to create venoms in his mouth. Scyther spits up a globe of toxic on Pouch's wounds. Pouch screams. "How could he do that to me?" Pouch thinks as the wound glows, safeguard removed the poison from the body. Pouch was really mad, she launched an electric volley on Stryke. Second time that Stryke got fried by electricity.

Stryke flinches, giving Pouch a chance to fightt off her attraction. So the female Kangaskhan does, after breaking the attraction. Pouch creates a ball of dark forces and shoots it to Stryke, who takes the full blow. After recovering from the shadow ball attack, Stryke shoots five stars from his mouth. Which create a protective veil on him.

End Battle

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 87% | 61% | Mad | Safeguard active (5 actions) | Cut wounds bleeding (1%)

Stryke(M, Scyther): 56% | 70% | Enchanced chi | Safeguard active (8 actions)

Arena: Stryke flying on the creater, Pouch in the edge, huge crater n the middle of the arena

Safeguard's activity is lowered by 1 action, each time, it's needed to remove a status inflicting situation. It wears off half the speed if it's not used.

Jolteon100
26th June 2003, 12:18 PM
g rock,you have less than a day to post attacks or you are DQued since you haven't posted in the absent tower.

conspiracy
26th June 2003, 08:03 PM
Stryke, start off with Double Team for some protection, follow with Sonicboom, end with False Swipe.

Double Team ~ Sonicboom ~ False Swipe

Jolteon100
26th June 2003, 08:24 PM
Pouch use Blizzard to send a wide cone of ice hopefully being able take out Scyther's clone and deal damage,then when he use Sonicboom,use Roar to make him run away from you.Then since he will hopefully be to far away to hit you,use Icy Wind to make sure you can hit him.

Blizzard ~ Roar ~ Icy Wind

Mindprobe
30th June 2003, 02:56 PM
Pre Battle

Stryke(M, Scyther): 56% | 70% | Enchanced chi | Safeguard active (8 actions)
Double Team ~ *Scyther can't learn sonic boom* ~ False Swipe

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 87% | 61% | Mad | Safeguard active (5 actions) | Cut wounds bleeding (1%)
Blizzard ~ Roar ~ Icy Wind

Arena: Stryke flying on the creater, Pouch in the edge, huge crater n the middle of the arena

End Battle

Stryke(M, Scyther): 32% | 65% | Enchanced chi | Safeguard active (6 actions) | Frightened

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 80% | 43% | Safeguard active (3,5 actions) | Cut wounds bleeding (1%)

Arena: Stryke flying on the crater, Pouch in the bottom of the crater

Sorry there's no description, my comp messed up something since I allready had done the reffing and I posted it! But I see that the post didn't come to the server.

Jolteon100
30th June 2003, 03:10 PM
Pouch finsh him with Blizzard x3

Subs: If he tries to move away from your attacks,use Icy Wind.And if he tries to Attract you,then look away and avoid him

Blizzard/Icy Wind/Avoid ~ Blizzard/Icy Wind/Avoid ~ Blizzard/Icy Wind/Avoid

conspiracy
30th June 2003, 08:09 PM
woops... forgot to check the rules about NYPC moves. And he can learn it, it's just not legal in ASB.

Well.... I can't see how Blizzard hit Stryke seeing as how it's speed owns averything in the anime + it created about 3 more images of itself which makes it very hard to hit....

Anyway... Stryke, stay out of the crater and use Double Team x2. when you see a second blast of ice rise from the crater, that is your signal to charge in and Slash it.

Double Teeam x2 ~ Slash

Jolteon100
30th June 2003, 08:54 PM
g rock the reason Blizzard can do that is because its like a big wide cone of ice that is spread out,so it could hit clones since they are right next to the real one.

Mindprobe
1st July 2003, 02:50 PM
*g_rock*: Yes, like Jolteon said it, blizzard is a wide-spread attack that can whoop the clones off. Same goes with earthquake, razor wind etc. And we don't have stats here, true, Scyther is faster to move than a Snorlax, but it's not like it's speed could pwn everything. :rolleyes: And it won't evade unless it's ordered to.

Pre Battle

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 80% | 43% | Safeguard active (3,5 actions) | Cut wounds bleeding (1%)
Blizzard/Icy Wind/Avoid ~ Blizzard/Icy Wind/Avoid ~ Blizzard/Icy Wind/Avoid

Stryke(M, Scyther): 32% | 65% | Enchanced chi | Safeguard active (6 actions) | Frightened
Double Team ~ Double Team ~ Slash

Arena: Stryke flying on the crater, Pouch in the bottom of the crater

Round

Stryke starts with creating multiply clones of himself, which are bomabrdoised by blizzard from Pouch.

That wasn't enough for Stryke, he created another set of clones beside him. But with the same results as before.

By somekind of miracle, the flying mantis-pokemon succeeded to go on, and dived down with scythes ready, but only to be shot down by a blizzard. Stryke fell down and slided on the bottom, emotionless, I confirm Jolteon to be the winner of this 2on2 battle.

End Battle

Pouch(F, Kangaskhan): 78% | 10% | Safeguard active (2 actions) | Cut wounds bleeding (2%)

Stryke(M, Scyther): KOed!

Jolteon100 wins, congrats, you're free to claim your evo/catch

Jolteon100
1st July 2003, 04:04 PM
I choose to evolve my Magby into Magmar.

conspiracy
1st July 2003, 08:16 PM
... well, congratulations I guess... I still don't agree with the reffing's, partly because some of them were half-done, some weren't done at all, but then again, some of them were well-done.

I know that I didn't order Stryke to evade the attack, but Pouch was in a crater, and there was no description of how big the crater was partly because Mindprobe had an excuse for not posting the reffing... it said that Stryke was outside of the crater so how can a Blizzard attack hit it....

I wasn't talking about stats when I said speed pwnz... but in the Indigo League episodes where scyther was battling Ash's Bulbasaur, it was so fast that Bulbasaur didn't even know where it was and had to concentrate hard to attack it.

One more thing, if you see a rock thrown at your head, would you just stand there and lose your eyesight, or try your hardest to move out of the way....

BTW, J100... none of this is directed towards you so :D

Mindprobe
2nd July 2003, 03:24 AM
... well, congratulations I guess... I still don't agree with the reffing's, partly because some of them were half-done, some weren't done at all, but then again, some of them were well-done.
I had my excuses with them, and I'm deeply sorry if that made your battle worse than what it could've been. But then again, you could've asked me all the time.

I know that I didn't order Stryke to evade the attack, but Pouch was in a crater, and there was no description of how big the crater

Or should've I wrote it every time like, a crater in the middle of the arena, around about 100 meters, deep about 20 meters, edges in 40 degree angle etc.? /sarcasm

was partly because Mindprobe had an excuse for not posting the reffing... it said that Stryke was outside of the crater so how can a Blizzard attack hit it....
I can't draw you a picture and I'm horrible at explaining things. But think, place a Kangaskhan in the bottom of the crater, and imagine yourself flying above the crater. Then, a wide-spread cone of ice shoots directly under you, are you able to evade it?

I wasn't talking about stats when I said speed pwnz... but in the Indigo League episodes where scyther was battling Ash's Bulbasaur, it was so fast that Bulbasaur didn't even know where it was and had to concentrate hard to attack it.
Scyther used quick attack, double team and agility if I remember correctly, you used doube team and Pouch countered with a wide-spread blizzard. You used double team again, and smae result. Bulbasaur used vine whip to whoop out the clones and then it took Scyther down with one hit. There's some things that are not the same in here than in anime, alltough this is supposed to be ASB. So, you are saying that a Scizor can't whoop Scyther's arse, because the "oh-so fast" Scyther can evade every attack without using quick attack or agility or doubelt eam to avoid it?

One more thing, if you see a rock thrown at your head, would you just stand there and lose your eyesight, or try your hardest to move out of the way....
But you have to amdit that the hardest try isn't allways enough. I could easily dodge the rock, if I had clones beside me, if I'd be able to use quick attack or agility like pokes do. Yes, every time, everything is considered when the accuary is counted, possible sand-attacks, sandstorms, flinches everything, but if Scyther doesn't use anything heplful for it to evade Pouch's attack, it's bound to hit. Especially since it's a wide-spread attack.

question: Do expect that I do everything like you want it to go? Or how it's supposed to go?

BTW, I randomized the blizzard's hit and damage, which varies and also the freezing possibility. Everything logical was still counted in as hindering the accuary or the damage.

EDIT: Glad we can end this flame-war, and I think we both made mistakes but that's just good things since we learn from them. I can't read minds, though I'd like it very much, so I can't figure out your strategy if you haven't wrote it completely. Nw, let's let this topic just die shall we?

conspiracy
2nd July 2003, 03:33 AM
*gasps* you are right about certain things, yet you are not about others... no I do not expect EVERYthing to go my way, but I do not expect everything to go my opponent's way either...

I DID tell Scyther to stay out of the crater, though that may have been vague, I guess that is my fault... what I meant was for him to land outside of the crater's edge and create clones around the whole of the crater (so Pouch would be confused when she came out). My very poor excuse was that I was in a rush and I believed that you would understand, but now that I reread my post, I know what I did wrong.

*ends mini-flamewar* :D

EDIT: it used DT twice btw :yes: