PDA

View Full Version : Bad News for Australia

DigiPokeMon
23rd May 2003, 02:29 AM
According to Kirben who spoke to Cheez TV today, Pokemon: Master Quest is finishing at 5.48 Lapras of Luxury on Monday 3rd June. Digimon:Frontier is starting on Tuesday 4th June at 7am

That means that we don't see these episodes:
5.49: Hatch Me if you Can
5:50: Entei at your own Risk
5.51: A Crowing Achivement
5.52: Casey and Elkid (Japan Title)

These episodes are to be shown at a later date on Cheez TV or maybe Cartoon Network Asia Pacific

News from Kirben's Cartoon Central Australia
http://members.optusnet.com.au/veemon

Mitch's Bashamo
23rd May 2003, 05:05 AM
Bastards!!!. I know where you live!!!...no I don't.

ILikePokemonP
23rd May 2003, 09:14 AM
Oh great :rolleyes:

CobaltDragon
23rd May 2003, 09:52 AM
>_<

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait months to see the rest of MQ, then months and months again to see AG.

JazzJazz
23rd May 2003, 04:12 PM
Oh well, now they'll just group those few with the last lot of Johto... whenever it is they show it. Maybe we'll have to wait until they dub AG...

absolutotodile
23rd May 2003, 07:15 PM
What are you people going on about? This always happens. It is only because Cheez won't have those episodes in from America by the time they have to air. It happens a fair bit. I know for a fact it happened half way through season 4 because they replayed season 4 from the beginning so I didn't watch the repeats and missed the ending episodes.

Blue Hiker
23rd May 2003, 10:03 PM
Actually, if the season finishes on the Monday, then it will end at episode 5.47. Because an earlier episode in the season was dropped, season five also includes the episode with the English title "You're A Star, Larvitar!". So we'll miss five episodes...

Either way, it's really weird. Often Cheez TV gets to a point where they don't have the complete season yet, but five episodes?

Nace
23rd May 2003, 10:12 PM
They keep doing this with DBZ, too. It's frustrating! :mad:

JazzJazz
23rd May 2003, 10:56 PM
I know that it's annoying, but think about it... it's free entertainment! Stop complaining.

E-Leigh-T
24th May 2003, 12:24 AM
As long as they play the episodes at a later date im happy. And new Digimon will be taking its place, which im happy with cause that show rulz.

JazzJazz
24th May 2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by E-Leigh-T
And new Digimon will be taking its place, which im happy with cause that show rulz.

Agreed, I've probably seen Tamers four times while waiting for Frontier... but enough of that.

I'm sure we'll see the end of Master Quest in due time...

www.pokeusa.com
24th May 2003, 03:14 AM
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO WATCH THOSE STUPID DIGIMON DUBS!!!!!!!!!

Crystalmaster Mike
24th May 2003, 07:20 AM
Consider yourselves lucky to have come so far in the anime. Here in Belgium they started rerunning a few months ago after "Machoke Machoke Man", but now they show BeyBlades and Yu-Gi-Oh! instead.
I think my only hope is if they go 'n bring out the epi's on a GBA cartridge... (no sarcasm)

Hanada Tattsu
24th May 2003, 09:49 AM
What? Well, I was expecting it, but thanks for the info, guys.

At least they should air the episode where Larvitar hatches because of the fact that poor kiddies without spoilers will suffer.

Anyway, I just think they should show the Johto League episodes and continue on with AG later.