PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Heroes

Pokemon Neo
23rd May 2003, 11:06 AM
Alright,this is a discussion thread for anyone who has managed to see the latest Pokemon movie,"Pokémon Heroes".If you haven't seen the movie,I recommend avoiding this topic altogether because it's probably going to be full of spoilers.

SPOILERS

No,really.If you haven't seen the movie DON'T scroll down because I'd be ruining such a great part in the movie

Last chance.

Anyway,I'm curious to know what other people thought of the part where Latios died and had his last "sightsharing" with Ash and Co. I was REALLY impressed with this scene.After Latios dies,Latias gets one last psychic connection from Latios where he showed the whole group what he was seeing.Ash and Co. soon find themselves in the sky going higher and higher.They get so high that eventually they're able to see the whole Earth.They soon start to drift away,with the Earth getting smaller and smaller the farther they go and eventually,nothing.This scene was very surreal and even a little eerie.Remember,this is what Latios was seeing AFTER he died.I was just completely blown away by the whole concept.

So,what did everybody else think of the scene?

Hanada Tattsu
24th May 2003, 09:37 PM
Yeah, that scene got me too. It was really emotional, kinda what people see when they died.

Pokemon Heroes

Anyway, the film was great. The dubbing and animation was much better than I'd ever seen. Annie and Oakley were very evil, and they I wish Team Rocket was always like that. Latias and Latios ruled, and this was one of the best Pokemon movies I have ever seen.

My Rating: 10/10