PDA

View Full Version : The Legacy of Dragoon ~*~Heart of a Dragon~*~ S - T - A - R - T - S (no LSUs)

The Muffin Man
23rd May 2003, 06:20 PM
Sign-ups here(NO DRAGOONS LEFT) (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15814)

Name: Mike
Element: Darkness, Divine(Only at the very end. NO ONE MAY BE DIVINE)
Weapon(primary): Long Sword
Weapon(secondary): bo-staff
Description: He stands about 6'0 with a muscular build, well defined with scars all over. He wears black eyeliner and lipstick, to accent his black eyes and spiked black hair. His fingernails are also painted black. He holds a long sword(about 5' long) with a dragon etched into the blade and an onyx on the hilt. His secondary weapon is a bo-staff, about 7' long with no intricate designs, merely gripping tape in the middle. It is well-polished.
Human magic: Human - Dark bolt: Small burst of dark energy.
Shadow Health: Heals allies with astral energy

Dragoon Magic - Astral Drain: Absorbs health from the enemies into his sword, than transfers it to his allies.

Death Dimension: Opens a Shadow Gate, then shatters the alternate reality his enemies now reside in.

Dragoon Armor: Black, with blue trim, and an onyx in the center of his chest-plate, with leathery black bat wings sprouting from the back. His sword is now swallowed in darkness at the hilt. The dragon has a slight glow to it.
Relationship: the massive and imposing(but gentle) Varda!
Other: He is very dark and brooding, and feels alone at all times...but prefers it. He can be found attacking the small Vamp Kiwi's that pester his village constantly.

And I'll post my starting post in a bit ^_^;;

Drusilla
24th May 2003, 11:30 AM
Name: Varda Morgil
Element: Fire
Weapon: Longbow
Weapon(secondary): rod staff
Description: She's about six feet tall, with long black hair that falls to her waist. There's one red-gold streak in her hair down the exact middle; she was born with it. If she can get her hair to lay right, the red spreads over her whole head; that's only if it will lay correctly. She's extremely strong and muscular and usually wears a large black leather jacket, black sleeveless shirt, and black jeans. Born into a shepherding family, she was the oldest and had to watch the flocks while her little sisters helped out at home. She had to become strong enough to fight off the creatures that would attack the flock. Most girls would just scream when whatever would come slinking out of the forest, but she knew that she had to fight it or it would be too late. So, she's got a rather boyish frame, yet very feminine at the same time. She's more muscular than most of the men in the village. She's not unknown to go to the tavern to wrestle with her father's old friends. (Her father died when she was very young). Despite her imposing appearance, she's very kind and gentle; always the one to break up fights other than cause them. She's known and loved by all because of her near-perfect view of problems. When people have a problem, they come to her for advice.
Her bow is of a thick red-tinted wood, highly polished and heavy enough to use as a weapon without arrows. The ends are capped in a reddish gold and are extremely sharp.
The staff is made of the same wood and is also extremely heavy. It's about four or five feet long. The top of the staff has a large red ruby inlaid in it.

'Nother note- it'd probably be very difficult, if not impossible, for anyone to use either of her weapons.

Human magic:
Flame of Despiration- tiny lil flame... pathetic, but useful as a distraction; can appear anywhere Varda can see
Torchlight- casts light; pretty much, a magical torch to see by at night
Flame Arrow- damage inflicted depends on how much strength Varda has, but usually not too powerful

Dragoon Magic:
Armegaddon- majorass fire explosion. ^_^ Make it go BOOM! :D
Fireball (ooh, creative, no?)- attacks 6-8 enemies, but if they're in hand-to-hand combat with party members, everyone is hurt
Reborn From Ashes- If Varda is mortally wounded, she dies from semi-instant combustion. Yet, after a certian amount of time, she will rise from the dead. This can only be used once in a very short while and is extremely draining. If she's attacked after returning and is killed, she's probably screwed. *This spell won't be used until the end*

Dragoon Armor: Steel plated with gold. It's Xena-style, but she has gauntlets and high boots that are also gold and set with rubies. Whee... rubies is a fun word O_o; Anywho, the wings are big and silvery-gold, angelic-style
Relationship: Mike's her secret love
Other: noooooo.... well, when she's not being pestered by the neighbors to settle a dispute, she likes to find various potion mixes that explode O_o;

~*~Varda~*~
Little thornroot... dash of wolfsbane... almost... there... tiny drop of...
BOOM!
"YEAH!" I yelled.
"What was that?!" cried my little sister Asnan. She ran into the room, her long blonde hair down, brush in hand, makeup smeared all over her face. Looked like she had been getting "ready" for whatever again and had jumped.
I howled with laughter. "Varda!" she screeched at me. "What did Mother say about all that?"
I looked down at my little girly sister. "Oh, grow up runt. At least I don't amuse myself by plastering my face and parading myself around town."
She put her little hands on her hips. "Well, at least I don't degrade myself by playing in the fireplace all day and then spending all night with the town freak! Not to mention how tiny he is!"
I whirled around and glared down at my tiny sister. Well, she was tiny in my eyes. Everyone else thought that she was huge. It was the influence of my father's family. She was a foot shorter than me, and she was sixteen. If she wanted to, she could probably beat the living daylights out of the boys in the village. All at once. But, she was still smaller than I was at her age.
"What are you talking about?" I growled at her. She grinned triumphantly.
"Don't play innocent with me. I saw you sneaking out last night to go out with that wierd boy! Just wait until I tell Mother!" she crowed. I grabbed her by her dress front and lifted her off her feet until she was at eyelevel.
"You say a word to her about it and I'll cut your hair off!"
She looked terrified. "You wouldn't dare!"
"Anyway, he's not as small as you think."
"Huh?"
"Nothing!"
"Varda, that's sick!" she started to screech again, and I winced at her high-pitched voice.
"Varda, Asnan! What have I told you two!"
My little mother stood in the doorway. For such a small person, she scared the living daylights out of me. She looked like my little sister, but much, much older, and much smaller. I was the oldest of four. Each of us were a year apart. My father had been killed just after Lesley, the youngest, had been born. So, my mother had been left with four little girls, who were still bigger than any of the other children in the village, and no income. It showed too.
"Varda, those damn kiwis are at it again. Go help. Asnan, get that silly paint off your face and help me with dinner."
"But-"
"I don't want to hear it, Asnan, or you're not going anywhere at all this week. Varda, NOW!"
I grabbed my bow and staff and tramped out the door, muttering. I didn't want to go, but I had too. They village had helped us when we were in need, and now I had to return the favor.
~*~

Someone pick it up from there...