PDA

View Full Version : Pikiicha~ ^_^

Lightning
24th May 2003, 09:56 AM
Whee.. @_@ *Ish in happy mood today* Anyway, I have another piccie to share. :) This is Pikiicha, my Pikachu character. Pikii for short. ^_^ She runs around my desktop. :3 *Has a little... Pikachu desktop-friend program* XD It's so cute! I named my Pikachu one night. oO; *Has no life*

Well, I forgot the little pendant.. thing... she's supposed to wear, but let's just say this is before she found it. >_> *Hasn't decided much about Pikii yet* I'll let you see the piccie now. ^___^

Clicky~! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1981134)

Bai,
Lightning

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
24th May 2003, 10:45 AM
Tell me the list of all attacks that he can learn, and in what level he can learn them Game Boy Color, thanks!

Katie
24th May 2003, 03:41 PM
awww he so ky0000t! ^_^ seems kinda long and skinny to be a pikachu, don't he? o0 aww I don't care, the face is absolutely adorable ^_^ I love the eyes... and the shading is kick-@ss, too ^_^ s00per d00per fantastic job, girl ~_^ btw, where'd you get that pikachu desktop buddy thingie from? =D

~Katie

UmbreonCurse
24th May 2003, 03:50 PM
Awwwwwwww!!! She so kyoooot! I wanna give her huggles! ^_^ nice job on the eyes..and this pika looks a bit older.....or maybe just taller. I dunno. good work Lightning!

Lightning
24th May 2003, 04:38 PM
^_^; Thanks guys... anyway, I have no idea where I got the desktop Pikachu from. o_O; Some site that died a long time ago.. XP Rain Dance I think it was called... ah well... *shrugs* I might zip it and upload it to my site sometime. XD;

Bai,
Lightning

Sandslash and Ninetails
24th May 2003, 10:03 PM
I love that pictures! ^_^ That Pikachu looks really sweet. The coloring and shading is perfect to me; I really like it, it's very well done. He looks a bit tall to me, but it still looks good; it might have been meant to be that way, I'm not sure. ^^; I love his eyes, they're always one of the first things I look at when I view a picture, and I must say that the Pikachu's eyes really make the picture stand out. The pose he's in is very good too; great job! Keep up the good work!

AndrewPDes
24th May 2003, 10:07 PM
CUTE! you get a.... Poke Conversion! And its not of Da Big Pika! how odd! I like exclamation marks! Whee! well anyways, that is really really cute. Thanks fo brightening my day! er... night... whatever.

[attachment deleted by admin]