PDA

View Full Version : SneaselReborned vs. The_Missing_Link

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 11:37 AM
Reffing position is still open, thank you to the ref. I will give the ref a cookie if they ref as well.

Rules
-3 on 3
-I send out first
-You attack first
-Badge battle
-Arena at bottom
-1 time use of Recover per poke (etc...)
-Giga Drain (etc...) unlimited use
-Substitute one time use PER MATCH (not per poke)
-DQ Time = 1 Week

I will be lenient on DQ, tho, and hopefully you will be lenient as well.

Anyway, here is the arena. I love my favorite arena^_^.

Treetop Stadium
Atop a mass of trees and chained down with insane unbreakable metal, a good sized platform stands. All around, thick, sturdy trees stand, towering at millions of feet in the air. They are covered in much overgrowth, so small pokemon can hide in them very easily and preform hit-and-run tactics. Also, the arena is purified by the goddess, so don't try to use any arena-changing sigs or destroying the arena moves. If you do, you will most likely to punished heavily by the goddess (50% damage X_X). If a pokemon falls all the way to the bottom, there is good chance they will faint. However, there is only a 10% chance that they will fall past the first layer due to the heavy overgrowth, and only a 20% chance they will fall through the second layer, and a 30% for the final layer. If, by chance, they fall all the way down, they will faint instantly. However, if the pokemon possessing any grasp of psychic powers, there is only half the current chance of falling to the bottom (5%, 10%, then 15%). A pokemon can only "attempt" falling all the way once. On a final note, the platform is very sturdy and cannot be dug through or earthquaked. It is also big enough for the combatants, but it is not collosal size. Its about big enough for 8 Snorlaxes to sit side-by-side. Meh.

Anyway, if you agree to the terms, then lets go!

I call forth Psion, the Abra (M). Feel his wrath.

The_Missing_Link
24th May 2003, 05:51 PM
I told you I'd prefer it to be a regular battle but I can't stop it now. And I don't use substitute or rest so there's no point in trying to restrict me

I'll use Ares! (male Gengar)

Ok Ares, start things up with a confuse ray followed by a haze. Finally try to use a widespread psychic to get a grip on him and slam him onto the ground (arena floor I mean)

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 06:12 PM
Psion, let us see how this Gengar can do against you. Show him that size doesn't matter!

Start off with a Psychic, and attack his poison-ness to deal critical damage. Then, if you are feeling dizzy or weird, then take some time to clear your head. If you feel fine, which a smart Abra like you probably will, attack with another Psychic! You don't need to see your enemy to win! Finally, strike him with a Psywave so that the waves push away the haze AND damage him! Good luck Psion!

Psychic ~ Clear Head/Psychic ~ Psywave (widespread)

C'mon Psion! Lets do this!

BTW, thanks T_M_L for accepting the badge battle. Hopefully I can win and get your badge and TM ^_^.

Psion: Fat chance...

Shut up! You just battle, ok you pesky Abra?

Psion: I'll do whatever I want!

Stupid Abra..

The_Missing_Link
24th May 2003, 06:42 PM
hehe, I don't have a TM. I'm the only one in the group that lacks creativity. Plus the fact that only one of my Pokemon has a sig and I've only used it once. I prefer not to use them

Nightshade-Lazy. You can make one at any time

*recalls* --;

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 12:36 AM
Erm...ref? Yah, I'll ref one of your battles if you ref mine, k? Unless, of course, the arena is stupid Indigo Stadium, in which case I'll have to screw up the battle with some sort of freakish storm or horde of crazy Tyranitars^_^.

SneaselReborned
27th May 2003, 09:12 PM
Oooh Reffy! Reffy Reffy reffy! Hey! How about a little help here?

SneaselReborned
29th May 2003, 05:23 PM
Shall I ask for a ref at the Reffing Tower, TML?