PDA

View Full Version : Faith new idea

totodilelover
24th May 2003, 01:19 PM
For people who watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
I was sitting and wondering since that there will be no more Buffy unless she make apperances on Angel which she will I read. They talked about a spin off with Faith but there not but would anyone be intrested in writing one. I wrote some off what seems to be intresting. WHo here thinks I should go on with this idea? I think it would be very intresting since they left the end of it with so many ideas. SO far It would have Faith, Willow, Xander, Andrew, and Kennedy.

totodilelover
24th May 2003, 07:16 PM
This is a preview of what I have for a chapter.

FAITH

A young girl was battling a weird looking thing. The girl was kicking and punching the demon like creature. “Hi, IM Buffy and this is my partners Xander and Willow. Xander said.

Bye.” said the girl.

Buffy, Xander, and Willow all walked out of the room. The door finally opened after a few seconds and they walked in. They pushed the first floor button and the doors closed.

“Well we didn’t stop everything. We just closed the hell mouth in Sunny Dale. Willow replied.

“Yea Kennedy will be staying with us. You get to bring along Faith and I get Kennedy.” Willow said with a mad look

“Will is right Buffy, you need a brake." Xander said.

The door to the elevator opened up. “Well Buff? Faith and Kennedy will be really good slayers there to. Willow said trying to make Buffy make the right choice.

Willow went to the driver’s seat Buffy went to the passenger seat and Xander went into the back. Willow stuck the key into the starter and they were off to the hotel were Faith, Kennedy, and Andrew were at.

Willow drove out of the hospital parking lot going on to the road. “Buffy, one thing don’t worry! Willow said and asked.

The door slowly opened to reveal someone Buffy didn’t expect.

It was Buffy’s little sister Dawn. Buffy said as she walked into the room.

Willow and Xander followed Buffy into the room. Faith walks out of the bathroom and Andrew is on a bed laying down watching cartoons.

Faith said with a smile as she walked over to Buffy and shaked her hand.

Willow had her powers to fight.

“Andrew turn off the TV and let’s go.” Xander said.

Faith led the way out of the room. Faith said as she ran towards them with the Scythe.

Faith ran and with the axe part of the scythe and sliced one of the demons head off with ease. Another demon came behind Faith with a sword. It swung and Faith……

This is a summary of what will happen. So what do you buffy fans think should i try and see.