Rules
1 On 1 Battle
72 Hour DQ
Referee Needed
I Choose 1st Pokemon
You Attack First
Referee Chooses Arena

I choose Hurricane!

* A Pokeball hits the ground and a [color=green] green [/color Ditto materializes *

Time for the tag-line...Whos up to the task?

crazybone
24th May 2003, 06:36 PM
Mind if I battle?

IceMan
24th May 2003, 06:42 PM
Go ahead...

Mindprobe
26th May 2003, 12:25 PM
I'll ref if you don't mind....

crazybone
26th May 2003, 10:06 PM
Sorry about the delay, but I've been getting a cram load of assignments. My attacks by tomorrow, at latest.

crazybone
27th May 2003, 08:25 PM
A Ditto eh? I choose Dark Mage! [Slowking] [Male]

Dark Mage, it would be dishonorable to atack something while it's transforming, so for the first action do nothing[b/]. However, if the ref interprets Transform as a move that is instantly done, then bring out a [b]Substitute.

If you didn't get to bring out a Substitute earlier, do so now. Otherwise, use Thunder Wave.

Lastly, blast it with a Shadow Ball.

Do Nothing~Substitute(If Transform is instant) / Subsitute~Thunder Wave(If Substitute is already out) / Shadow Ball

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 02:35 AM
Yesterday, our fan from the computer got broken. I cannot use the computer for, who knows how long. And next week I'm going to a holiday to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. I'm sorry about all inconviniences and I'm asking Cyrus to sub-ref and sub-battle all my reffings and battles. I'm writing this on school computer, and this might be the last time I'm writing for maximum of two weeks if not longer.

Mystic Island Rumble - I will ask this to be postponed until I come back, but if you don't want to, Cyrus can replace me. *hands over slash's poke-ball to Cyrus* Take good care Slash, you are in good hands.

3way 3on3 - Postponed, until I come back.

1on1 with Waterelite - Postponed or Cyrus subs. *hands over Demi's poke-ball to Cyrus*

Jolteon100 vs. *g_rock* - Postponed or Cyrus sub-refs.

Dark Dragonite's Challenge - Not going to start before I come back or dd can find another opponent. Sorry DD, I know you were looking forward to this.

1on1 IceMan vs. crazybone - I'm sorry, but you have to find another ref. I'm overcrowding Cyrus allready.

I'm really sorry about this inconvinience, but I can't do anything about it.

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 01:02 PM
False alarm, really sorry you guys, really really sorry