PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Where the heck is that shirt?!

Chibi_Sugar
25th May 2003, 12:42 AM
Yeah, stupid poll >>; Anyways, what is something in your closet you could wear everyday if you were allowed?

Mine would have to be my black and pink Macgirl pants, my black Ruby Gloom shirt, or my Slipknot hoodie *likes Hot Topic in case you didn't notice*

M1ND G4ME
25th May 2003, 02:03 AM
Well I usually wear just some Black Jeans and no shirt. lol Thats good enough for me.

Jay
25th May 2003, 04:58 AM
Not that stupid of a poll :)

I'm not really a fashion freak, so I don't really care if I could wear a shirt or pants everyday if I'm allowed. If i'm to pick, I'd probably pick a light sky blue Nike shirt with a white collar which looks nice on me, and i'd probably pick black or dark blue jeans that would fit it accordingly

UmbreonCurse
25th May 2003, 12:37 PM
I'd definitely wear my black jeans and my self made black T-shirt with my comic character, Suraiu on the front and "Aren't you dead yet?" printed along the bottom, and my pleather black boots and jacket, and to top it all off, my medalion necklace.
But really, just a black T-shirt, black capris (for summer, it gets hotter than hades down here) and barefoot is good enough for me.