PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge 3 way 3on3 *ref needed*

Mindprobe
25th May 2003, 05:49 AM
3 competitors, each have 3 pokemon.
One pokemon in the arena at the time.
DQ = 1 week
*No substitute
*No recovery moves (Signature not counted, even if it heals)
*No 3rd stage evolutin i.e., Pidgeot.

Arena: Free Fall -arena
High in the air three big platforms float in trianglic shape. Each one of them with different colors, blue, red and yellow. There's alot of small floating platforms in the center of the triangle. The smaller platforms can hold off only 60 lbs weight. Heavier pokemon on the platform result the platform to drop. Depending on the weight of the pokemon, the platform drops slowly or quickly. 85 lbs weight pokemon makes the platform go down, but slowly. 120 lbs pokemon makes it go down in average speed. 150 lbs or more, makes the platform to drop immadeutly. After the platform has dropped 100 meters, pokemon suffers 20% damage, but the pokemon is teleported back to the trainer's platform, where it can step to the arena again, unless the damage penalty makes it faint. The platform drops (when carried 120 lbs) 25 meters per action. 180 lbs would drops about 50 meters per action. Floating pokemon won't make the platform drop, i.e. Gastly, Geodude. Flying pokemon must go visit a platform once in a 6 actions. They need a break sence the air currents travel at high speed. If they don't, they suffer 5% fatigue penalty for each action.

Competitors:
1.Mindprobe, that's me ;)
2.dragon

Referee:
Cyrus

Order is changed. 3rd player goes first, then number 2, then number one. After the first round number 2 goes first, then number one, then number 3. Then the number 1 will go first, then the 3rd then the 2nd. And so on and so on...

I choose my fellow Staryu, Jewel, to begin my part of the match.

Mindprobe: Ready Staryu?
Jewel: "I own you all!" *evil laugh*
Mindprobe: *sigh*

dragon684
26th May 2003, 12:55 PM
I will battle but I think the attacking order should be like (your 1, I'm 2 and next fighter is 3) 3 then 2 then 1==> 2 then1 then 3==>1 then 3 then 2 ==> 3 then 2 then 1. But anyway My pokemon will be my newist profit.
*takes out green ball*
Let's get this thing going leaf.
*the green pokeball opens and revieles a female chikorita*
Leaf: CHIKOOOO. A right you don't understand pokemon language. I meant to say. I'm going to get you.

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 02:44 AM
Yesterday, our fan from the computer got broken. I cannot use the computer for, who knows how long. And next week I'm going to a holiday to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. I'm sorry about all inconviniences and I'm asking Cyrus to sub-ref and sub-battle all my reffings and battles. I'm writing this on school computer, and this might be the last time I'm writing for maximum of two weeks if not longer.

Mystic Island Rumble - I will ask this to be postponed until I come back, but if you don't want to, Cyrus can replace me. *hands over slash's poke-ball to Cyrus* Take good care Slash, you are in good hands.

3way 3on3 - Postponed, until I come back.

1on1 with Waterelite - Postponed or Cyrus subs. *hands over Demi's poke-ball to Cyrus*

Jolteon100 vs. *g_rock* - Postponed or Cyrus sub-refs.

Dark Dragonite's Challenge - Not going to start before I come back or dd can find another opponent. Sorry DD, I know you were looking forward to this.

I'm really sorry about this inconvinience, but I can't do anything about it.

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 12:51 PM
That was a false alarm, my dad fixed the fan. But you have to understand, I thought it will take weeks, like it took with changing a light.

So, I can still keep on reffing/battling, sorry again :D