PDA

View Full Version : A Griffin - possibly my best piece of art EVER

Shining Kabutops
25th May 2003, 07:40 AM
I drew this by hand and then coloured it in on the computer - I am really proud of it and I may work a background into it. :D
He's supposed to have a smug expression and I think it worked quite well. ^_^
Please comment!
(Didn't want to use a url from another forum but I can't upload atm and the file is too big to attach here :( )
Click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?postid=132448)

She_wolf_warrior
25th May 2003, 07:55 AM
Hey, lookin' good. I can't remember what a smug expression is though. I can draw pretty well, but not on the computer though. I don't have a scanner either.

Lightning
25th May 2003, 08:40 AM
...wow. That griffin is just breath taking... you did such an amazing job! How long did that take you to draw? ^_^;

The picture looks great, obviously. The shading, lighting, and colouring is amazing. I like the soft blurriness of it all. ^^ One problem I see in it is with the forearms. They seem to start too low and they aren't lined up with the shoulder blades I can see behind the wings. ^_^; That was the only thing I found wrong with it, though. It looks awesome. I love how you do wings, too.. *can never seem to draw feathers* 2_2; You really should put a background on it, it would look even better!

Bai,
Lightning

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
25th May 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Shining Kabutops
I drew this by hand and then coloured it in on the computer - I am really proud of it and I may work a background into it. :D
He's supposed to have a smug expression and I think it worked quite well. ^_^
Please comment!
(Didn't want to use a url from another forum but I can't upload atm and the file is too big to attach here :( )
Click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?postid=132448)

It doesn´t works, just "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." I don´t unserstand why!

Lightning
25th May 2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
It doesn´t works, just "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." I don´t unserstand why!

Whenever a page says that, you should just try again in about an hour or so. By the way.... you don't have to quote the whole post when you reply to something. x.o;

Bai,
Lightning

Iveechan
25th May 2003, 01:42 PM
Hey there, Cloudskipper! It's me, Hitmonarch! I saw this griffin just an hour ago on the other forum :D

Shining Kabutops
25th May 2003, 02:51 PM
Hiya Hitmonarch! And you may also know me as Raichumaster! :D The link should work again now.

25th May 2003, 02:55 PM
Now ill come

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
[list=1]
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
[/list=1]
Logged in user: | Real One Bjarni [logout]

Forgotten your password?

I have banned! I´m so sorry! :(

Eevee Forever
25th May 2003, 07:16 PM
Ooo, what a gorgeous pic! What did you use to color it? It definitely looks amazing for something hand-drawn and colored...anyway, awesome job! ^.^

AndrewPDes
25th May 2003, 08:57 PM
oh, wow. If only I could draw that well... That looks beautiful. I love it! keep up the good work.

Shining Kabutops
26th May 2003, 04:57 AM
Thanks Eevee Forever and AndrewPDes! I use PSP to colour all my pics but hopefully I should be getting Photoshop next week :D

Aegiso´Fer
28th May 2003, 12:57 PM
Impressive ^^

K, before i ruin this reply (god...i´m so bad replying about pics XD), i want to express that you griff it´s fabolous ^^. I like the expression on his face, the fluffy (weeeee!) look, the (heavenly?) colors, bah, everything (except the front legs)

BTW, if you are willing to do another, try the 4 avian legs, they look cool ^^

(it were necessary four ^^? Answer, no, but they did a good work!)

28th May 2003, 02:47 PM
I got banned! Eh, that´s ok! Just set same picture here on pokémasters.net! No problem!