PDA

View Full Version : Faith SPOILERS

totodilelover
25th May 2003, 10:51 AM
This will spoile what will happen in BUffy if you avent seen the finale yet!!!!!So stop reading if you don't want to know what happens.

FAITH
After The End of Sunny Dale

“Who the hell are you? Why are you bugging me?” shouted a girl.

A young girl was battling a weird looking thing. They were in a dark grassy park area. It was around 11 at night. The girl was kicking and punching the demon like creature. It went up to her and punched her in the stomach. The girl flew back and hit the ground. She tried to get back up but the demon went over and kicked her in the stomach again. She fell back down and was bleeding from the lip.

“Why? Who are you? What are, are…….” the girl’s final words were before she fell into a coma.

The demon kicked her again and she didn’t move and it left. A week went by and the girl finally woke up inside a hospital. See looked up to see people standing over her.

“Who the hell are you?” asked the girl.

“Hi, IM Buffy and this is my partners Xander and Willow. We heard you were attacked in Grand Ave. Park. What happened to you there?” asked Buffy.

“Well, all I remember was being in the park and some creepy looking thing with green skin, green hair, scales, and it had some weird kind of voice that I couldn’t understand.” the girl said.

“Ok, anything else we need to know?” asked Willow.

“Not that I know of right now. Why do you want to know? Are you with the police?” asked the girl still hurting and confused on what happened.

“Ok, thank you and were sorry about what happened.” Xander said.

“Ok. Bye.” said the girl.

Buffy, Xander, and Willow all walked out of the room. They entered the hospital hall way and walked over to an elevator. The pushed the down button. The door finally opened after a few seconds and they walked in. They pushed the first floor button and the doors closed.

“Well, I thought things would stay quite but I was wrong.” Buffy said.

“Well we didn’t stop everything. We just closed the hell mouth in Sunny Dale. There is still bad out there.” Willow replied.

“Well Giles said there was another hell mouth in Cleveland and were only an hour away from it.” Xander replied.

“Your right we should expect worse things as we get close. So far we dropped a new slayer in every town but Kennedy.” Buffy said with a look on her face.

“Yea Kennedy will be staying with us. You get to bring along Faith and I get Kennedy.” Willow said with a mad look

“Will you know I didn’t mean anything by that and Faith is strong and we need her with us. I understand about you and Kennedy so don’t get all mad. Please?” Buffy said with a real sorry look on her face.

“Oh my god Buffy calm down, I was just kidding. Can’t you take a joke any more? We have something to tell you to. After all of this we want you to go take a brake and go to Los Angeles and see your dad.” Willow said with a smile on her Face.

“Will is right Buffy, you need a brake. There is slayers every where now. You can go have a fun time and enjoy yourself.” Xander said.

“You all sure? I just don’t know what to say.” Buffy said in shock.

The door to the elevator opened up. They walked out of it into another hallway leading out of the building. Two sliding doors opened leading them to outside were it was sunny out with hardly any clouds out. They saw a giant tree up ahead and walked towards it. They reached the tree and sat down under it were it was nice and shady.

“Well Buff? What do you think? You can see your dad and angel again. Faith and Kennedy will be really good slayers there to. Then think there are already slayers there fighting.” Willow said trying to make Buffy make the right choice.

“Well I guess I can go, but just for a little bit. Thank you so much.” Buffy said with a giant smile on her face as she bent over and hugged her friends. “IM going to miss you both so much.”

They all stood up and hugged again. They walked over to the parking lot on a grey sidewalk. They walked to the huge car lot and walked over to the right. They turned and walked to a blue SUV. Willow went to the driver’s seat Buffy went to the passenger seat and Xander went into the back. Willow stuck the key into the starter and they were off to the hotel were Faith, Kennedy, and Andrew were at.

“Once we see them, IM going to tell them straight up what IM going to do. I just am so happy I can finally go around and find myself. I need this so much but if there is trouble where I go IM going to fight.” Buffy said looking at Willow.

“Well I think we had an idea that would happen. Just take your time and enjoy yourself.” Xander said with his eye patch over his right eye.

Willow drove out of the hospital parking lot going on to the road. They drove down a long road that will bring them straight to the hotel.

“Buffy, one thing don’t worry! You have two slayers, a Martha Stuart lover, smart military knowledge Xander and a goddess. What more could you ask for?” Willow said and asked.

“I could ask for nothing. I think you all will do a good job. Now let’s stop talking about this and just relax for a bit.” Buffy said smiling and sitting back on her seat.

They kept driving for a little bit and they finally reached the hotel parking lot. It was a one story hotel. It was more like a motel but it said hotel. They exited the car and shut the doors. They walked onto a path that leads to all the rooms they walk past 5 doors and they were at their door. The knocked on the door and they heard someone come running to the door. The door slowly opened to reveal someone Buffy didn’t expect.

“What are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay with Giles in England.” Buffy shouted.

“Sorry I didn’t want to stay. I want to be with you.” Dawn said.

It was Buffy’s little sister Dawn. She was supposed to be in England with Giles but left to be with her sister.

“Well I guess now everyone will know.” Buffy said as she walked into the room.

Willow and Xander followed Buffy into the room. Xander closed the door behind him and went over to a chair that was by a window on the front of the room. Willow went over and sat on a bed where Kennedy was laying. Faith walks out of the bathroom and Andrew is on a bed laying down watching cartoons.

“Well, everyone, I got something to say. I am going to be leaving for a while. I just need time to be alone and I want to see my dad.” Buffy said to the group.

“Well B I had a feeling you would do something like that. Ya know that is fine with me, you deserve it after what 7 apocalypses. I say have fun.” Faith said with a smile as she walked over to Buffy and shaked her hand.

“What!? Why are you leaving me again?” Dawn screamed with an angry voice.

“Well you are supposed to be with Giles but you can come with me to see dad.” Buffy replied to her little sister. “Kennedy and Faith I trust you both. I know you two will do a good job.”

“Yes, thank you Buffy. I promise I wont be wild and yea on are vacation.” Dawn said all excited.

Everyone walked over and hugged Buffy, even Faith. Buffy started to tear up but held it back. Dawn and Buffy packed their things up into a suitcase that was under the bed. After they finished packing the got all ready and left their friends.

“Bye were going to miss you B!” shouted Faith with a sad and happy look on her face.

“Will miss you all. Bye!” shouted Dawn and Buffy as they headed for the road were they would get a taxi.

Everyone walked back into the room and Andrew shut the door. They all walked in and sat somewhere. Faith was sitting on the floor with one leg crossed and the other straight forward. Kennedy and Willow sat on a bed. Xander sat in the chair again while Andrew took the other bed.

“It’s going to be weird not being in battle with Buffy anymore.” Andrew said all scared that he will die with out her, literally.

“Don’t worry Andrew; you got some very powerful people here. Right Will?” Xander said and asked.

“Yea! Were very strong now, taking out the first and all them uber vamps.” Willow replied with a smile.

“Will see B again along with Dawn, so don’t worry about it. You have two slayers and a goddess with you, what could go wrong.” Faith said.

Just as Faith finished her last word, Andrews’s cartoons went off and a broadcast came on.

:”People of Cleveland and its surrounding areas, watch out. There has been a group of weird looking people going around and killing people. The people are very pale with extended nails. They are all wearing black garments and there faces are all discombobulated.” said a news reporter.

“Could it be uber vamps here?” Andrew asked all scared again.

“No it can’t be it’s not dark yet. I sense them, I think they are Golgomps. They are like vampires but don’t bite and cam be in light and dark.” Willow said using her goddess powers.

“Well what should we do about it? Should we go fight or wait?” Kennedy asked.

“I think we should fight. I can feel that there not that strong. They are like regular vamps not uber vamps.” Willow said.

Faith went into a suitcase under the bed and opened it up. It revealed the Scythe that Buffy used to save the world from the first. She picked it up and was ready for battle. Kennedy went into a bag and took out three swords. She gave one to Xander and Andrew and kept one for herself. Willow had her powers to fight.

“Andrew turn off the TV and let’s go.” Xander said.

“Ok, hold on.” Andrew said as he looked for the remote to turn off the TV.

Andrew found the remote and turned it off. Faith led the way out of the room. They all got out and Kennedy shut the door behind her. They all walked to the parking lot. They walked on over to it to find out that they Golgomps found them. They were heading for them. There were 5 of them and they looked scary.

“I can handle them; there is no need for the rest of you to go.” Faith said as she ran towards them with the Scythe.

“Ok, have fun.” Willow said laughing.

Faith ran and with the axe part of the scythe and sliced one of the demons head off with ease. Then as she was going to slice another ones but something hit her and she turned around and it was another one with a sword. It swung and Faith dodged down and the demon sliced the demon Faith was going to kill.

As Faith was down she got the scythe and cut the demons legs off. A bunch of green goop came out. Kennedy came running to help out even though Faith didn’t want it. She got in to a sword fight with a golgomp. It was a staggering duel. As she was battling it Faith jumped back up after wiping so of the goop off and sliced the golgomp in half.

“Thanks!” Faith said with a smile.

“Welcome, now look behind you. There are two of them left I get one you get the other.” Kennedy said as she looked at Faith.

Faith turned around and swung the scythe at the thing cutting its arm off. The golgomp with its other hand had a sword and swung it and cut faiths shoulder. Faith just got pissed and swung it and chopped its head off.

While Faith was killing it, Kennedy was getting ready to kill the last golgomp. She flung the sword up in the air and jumped up and flipped over the golgomp and caught the sword and stabbed it through its back.

There was green goop everywhere. Willow started laughing and pointing at Faith because she had some in her hair.

“Enough this was just fun. Let’s get the hell out of here. We need to head to Cleveland and find the other hell mouth. Then will have to find the others. How does that sound?” Faith said all serious.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Willow said.

“Ok, go inside take what you need and will find a place in Cleveland. Now let’s get started.” Faith said as she walked into the house removing her shirt and opening the door to the room to take a shower. As she walked in she threw the scythe on the first bed.

The rest followed her into the room. They all went and got their suitcases and packed their things. Faith turned the shower on and put her head under the shower to get the goop out of her hair. As she was washing it with the soap there she fell back and started to cry. The second person that meant the most to her was gone. She missed Wood.

After they won the battle in Sunny Dale they brought him and the other slayers to the hospital in L.A. He fell into a coma after awhile they were there. A few weeks passed and they just left. They left a note saying to call when he awakes.

She pushed her hands through her hair and got back up and put her head back under the water to rinse the soap out. She slipped back on her shirt and turned off the shower.

“Faith are you off? We heard a noise in there.” Kennedy shouted.

“Yea just slipped and fell. I am ok.” Faith said wiping her eyes of tears.

“Ok, just making sure. We are already and we packed your things. Will meet you in the car ok?” asked Willow.

“Ok, I will be out in a minute.” Faith replied.

Faith stood in the bathroom looking into a mirror. She was mad she cried about it. She went into her pockets and grabbed some make she had in it. She fixed her eyes up with black eye shadow and eye liner. Then she put a dark blackish, purple lip stick on.

She shoved them back into her pocket and left the bathroom. She walked over to the bed and picked up the scythe and walked out slamming the door behind her. Willow was in the car in front of the room and popped open the trunk. Faith walked over and put it in the trunk. As she was shutting it she saw a cop near by. She quick ran and jumped into the trunk and shut it.

“What the hell is she doing?” Xander asked to Willow.

“I think it has something to do with the cops by us.” Willow said all worried they might have seen.

“We better go if that’s are case.” Andrew said all scared again.

“Yea, I agree.” Kennedy said.

Willow started driving the car not looking all panicky and went on to the road. As she was driving the cop car started following them. Willow started to get worried if they find Faith they will be in trouble to.

“Everyone it’s going to be ok.” Kennedy said.

“Will can’t you do some kind of forget spell so the cops stop following us?” Xander asked.

“I could try but it might not work since I haven’t seen a good look at them. Kennedy drive while I do this.” Willow said to Kennedy and Xander.

Willow started to say incantation while Kennedy took a hold of the wheel.

Willow started to say “With the powers of good come forth and clear the minds of the cops behind us and make them go away, I say please, I say please, I say please.”

Everyone looked behind at the cop car. Willows eyes turned a bright white color and slowly faded. The cop car stopped moving and turned around. Everyone looked back forward with a sigh of relief and smiled.

“Faith its ok, the cops are gone.” shouted Xander.

They all heard Faith shout something but all they could hear was “That….wow….how…thanks anyway.”

“Ok….what you said.” Andrew said.

Willow slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road. By now they were a mile away from Cleveland. It was a grassy area with few trees and a large area of nothing but dirt with small patches of grass. Willow got out of the car and walked over to the trunk. She opened it letting out Faith.

“Thanks, it was getting boring in there.” Faith said stretching out her back and cracking her neck.

“Sorry took awhile to know what the cops were doing.” Willow said with a sincere voice.

“No problem I been in worse scenarios before. We almost there?” Faith asked.

“Yea we should be there in a half hour.” Willow replied.

“Good.” Faith replied as she walked and opened the door to the back seat.

Faith enter and sat in the back with Andrew and Xander while Willow went back into the front seat to drive. Willow started the car up again and they were off. As they started to go they noticed the sun setting and it was almost vamp time.

“Faith and Kennedy look what time it almost it.” Andrew said.

“Its almost game time, that’s what time it is.” Kennedy said looking back at Faith.

“You got that right. Its show time.” Faith said.

They kept driving as the sun went down. Soon it was dark as dark could be. There was hardly any stars in the sky because the clouds were all over.

“What do you think its like here? It just got a slayer probably.” Xander asked.

“I don’t know. Let’s hope it’s a good place to be for a while.” Faith replied to Xander.

Thirty minutes passed and they could see the sign up ahead. It said “Welcome to Cleveland”. They were so happy they made it. They drove through and everything seemed to be fine. It looked like a regular place to be.

“Well everything looks to be fine here.” Xander said.

“Well yea but you know what they say about quit people. It could be the same for a quit town, anyways it was just sunset so we should wait.” Faith said.

There were many two floored houses around. No one was outside. It looked to be a nice quite town. They kept driving down black colored roads until they seen something. They pulled over and they were between a cemetery and a park.

“Willow, you go on top of a tall building and keep a look out. Kennedy you patrol the park. Andrew and Xander patrol the side closet to the car of the cemetery. IM going out further to get a good look. Ok?” Faith said and asked as she gave everyone there positions.

Everyone got out of the car and shut the door. They walked over by the trunk and Willow opened it. Faith went in and grabbed the scythe and started walking over to the cemetery. Willow opened a bag with stakes and swords. Kennedy took a sword out and kissed Willow and went off into the park. Xander and Andrew stared at Willow and slowly took a stake and sword.

“Ok, are you two going to be ok?” asked Willow.

“Yea were going to be fine.” Xander and Andrew said at the same time.

“Ok, see you all later.” Willow replied back to them.

They all started off into the places. Soon they were all out of distance. The cemetery was a dark and gloomy place. There were tons of head stones and little tombs for special people. In the park there was some swings, a slide, monkey bars, jungle gym, and a see saw. Kennedy kept walking around looking and looking around.

While everyone was patrolling Willow used her power of levitation to go up and search from above. As she was going she seen Kennedy walking around.

“KENNEDY!” Willow shouted from above.

“Hey Red!” Kennedy said as something ran towards her but she didn’t know it was a warning.

pokemonrule13
26th May 2003, 05:40 PM
This is good. I love Buffy but you make her leave in your fic but thats ok. You do a pretty good job with how the characters are in this. Like at the end with Kennedy calling Williw Red. I like the Wodd thing about him being in a hospital. That was good. Will you do any side chapters with Buffy and Dawn?

totodilelover
26th May 2003, 07:21 PM
Thank you. I am thinking about it cause the whole ordeal in Las Angeles now witht eh angel apike and her father thing. I am considering to do that. I am trying to get the characters personalitys right on this. I been watching episodes and learning more.

DannyBoy
28th May 2003, 10:55 PM
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////FAITH\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////////////

“Xander, Andrew, and Faith get over here now Kennedy needs help.” Willow telepathically sent to them.

“What the….” Kennedy said as she got kicked forward.

Kennedy fell on to the ground but got right back up. It was a strong looking vampire. It had a black shirt and black pants on. It was walking around barefoot. It had light colored brown hair. Kennedy got her sword and swung it but the vampire ducked it. The vampire grabbed Kennedy’s legs and tripped her.

“Ok that’s it you pissed me off!” Kennedy screamed.

Kennedy got her left foot and kicked the fanged creature. It fell back and fell on the ground. Kennedy flipped back up and got her sword and jammed it through the vampire’s heart. The vampire turned to dust.

“Willow is there any more coming?” Kennedy yelled up to Willow.

“Yes that’s why I called over the rest of the team.” Willow said.

“Ok, thanks red.” Kennedy replied back to the goddess.

“Kennedy, Faith and the rest of them are coming and look to your left there is three vamps coming form over there. Then to back of you there are 6 vamps.” Willow said as she floated down to help.

“Ok were here. What’s wrong?” Faith asked.

“There are about nine vampires coming.” Kennedy said looking back at Faith.

“Fun! Let’s get this over with.” Faith shouted.

All of a sudden nine vampires came running at them. They all got in a stance and were ready for battle. Kennedy and Faith ran towards the vamps with there sword and scythe in hand. Faith ran up and sliced one vamps head off and then stuck the stake part of the scythe in a vamps heart. Two vampires down and seven to go.

“Come on everyone fight.” Faith screamed.

Xander ran up and stuck a sword in one of the vamps hearts and then swung it around him and cut a vampires arm off. The vampire got pissed and kicked him in the stomach.

“Xander you ok?” Willow shouted.

“Yea, never been better.” Xander said holding his gut.

“Ok, making sure!” Willow shouted.

“Willow, cant you do a spell to kill them.” Andrew shouted.

“No, I don’t think so. I can’t use my powers all the time.” Willow shouted back at Andrew. “I get weak after a while. Remember I just became a goddess, IM still learning.”

“Faith behind you!” Xander shouted.

Faith turned around swung the scythe at the vampire but it ducked it and kicked her legs. The vampire leaned down to bite her but Xander cam from behind and stuck the sword through its heart. The vampire turned to dust.

“Good job Xand.” Faith said as she got back up.

“Any time” Xander replied.

The vampire that kicked Xander came up behind him and was ready to bite him but Faith pushed Xander to the side and sliced the vamp in half.

“Andrew watch out!” Kennedy shouted as she ran towards him.

“Huh?” Andrew said as he was tying his shoes.

“Behind you dumb…” Kennedy said as she fell down into a hole in the ground.

“Oh awe.” Andrew screamed as he put the stake in front of him.

The vampire ran right into the stake and it got dusted. Willow ran to the hole were Kennedy fell down.

“Kennedy? Can you hear me?” Willow shouted.

“Yea IM ok! Get a flash light down here.” Kennedy shouted.

“Wait I can get something better. With powers of light and sun, send me an orb of light to reveal what’s below me.” Willow chanted.

“What the hell?” Kennedy shouted as an orb of light came down to her hand. “Oh, cool. Thanks red.”

“No problem anytime.” Willow replied.

Kennedy started to walk around with her sword in one hand and light orb in the other. It was a tunnel with roots hanging down everywhere. It was really smelly and gloomy. Kennedy walked around and didn’t find anything. She went back to the opening.

“Hey red, can you help me out of her please?” Kennedy asked.

“Hm I wonder, of course.” Willow said telepathically moving Kennedy from the bottom up to the regular ground again.

Faith ran towards two other vampires and swung the scythe at one vampire and staked it. Then she swung it back around and sliced another vamp in half. Kennedy was busy chasing up the slide. The vampire slipped and fell down into Kennedy. They both fell down and Kennedy got the sword and jammed into the vamps heart.

“Xander swing to your right.” Faith shouted.

“Ok, thanks.” Xander shouted back as he swung the sword to the right stabbing the vampire and killing it.

“Ok, is that all of them?” Andrew asked.

“Yea, that’s all I sense right now.” Willow replied.

“What are we going to do now?” Kennedy asked.

“I don’t know? Should we keep searching around?” Faith asked.

“First let’s find a place to go before we do anymore.” Xander said.

“Good idea!” Willow said.

“Ok, let’s get the hell out of here.” Kennedy said as she started walking towards the car.

Faith, Willow, Xander, and Andrew followed Kennedy back to the car. They all put the things back into the trunk and closed it. Faith, Xander, and Andrew all slipped into the back while Willow and Kennedy went in the front.

Willow started to drive looking for the closest motel so they could have a place to crash. They drove around for a while and it was still quiet out. IT was still very dark out and it was starting to get very foggy. As they drove they noticed all the houses were one story.

“What’s the deal with the houses here?” Faith asked.

“Maybe its so people don’t have to jump out of windows if there being attacked.” Xander replied.

“Wow, Xander that is a good idea. We knew you had a brain in there somewhere.” Faith said.

“Hey lets not start anything, let’s all get along and find a place.” Andrew said in a serious voice.

Willow kept on driving till she stopped to read a sign. It read “Motel & More up Ahead.”

“Well, we found are motel.” Willow said looking back at Xander, Faith, and Andrew.

“Great lets go and go to bed.” Andrew said all happy.

“Yea after we bring are suitcases in and are supplies.” Kennedy said.

They drove and they looked over to the right and seen a little motel. They drove into the parking lot and parked the car in a little place in a corner. Willow and Kennedy got out and went to the main desk.

“Hello, anyone here?” Willow shouted as she opened the door to go inside.

“I don’t think anyone is here. I don’t think this place is even open.” Kennedy said.

“I think your right. Lets park the car in the back and get a room are selves.” Willow said as she went behind a small counter and looked for keys.

“Did you find any keys?” Kennedy asked as she was getting ready to leave the place.

“Yea, tell the others to get the stuff and head for room 22. Here is the key.” Willow said as she threw Kennedy the keys.

Kennedy ran outside and opened the door to the car. She stuck her head in and said “Ok, everyone grabbed the suitcases and weapons and head from room 22 now.”

“Ok!” Xander said as he then opened the door.

“Where’s willow?” Faith asked.

“She’s inside trying to find out where everyone is.” Kennedy replied.

“Ok, let’s get ready to go in.” Faith added as she got out of the car followed by Andrew.

Kennedy went over and opened the trunk with the car keys. She gave Xander the stake bag, Andrew the sword bag, Faith the scythe, and she took the three suitcases. They walked on over to the room. Faith went over and grabbed the room keys out of Kennedy’s pocket and went and opened the door.

They entered a very dark and dusty room. There were three beds, a chair, and a bathroom. Most of the stuff was probably stolen or broke and taken out. Faith walked over to the bed closet to the window and placed the scythe on top of the bed. Andrew ran over to the middle bed and jumped on it. Kennedy walked over and took the last bed and placed the suitcases down. Andrew put the bag of swords on the floor in between him and Faith. Xander walked over and put the stakes by the swords as well.

Meanwhile Willow looked around and could not find anything. She decided to leave the front desk and head for the car. She got in and found the keys lying on the seat. Kennedy put them there after she opened the trunk.

Willow picked them up and got in the car. She closed the door and stuck the key in the ignition. She drove around to the back of the motel and parked in a grassy area by a pond. She took the keys and put them in her coat pocket. She got out and closed the door.

“Dark and light please place a spell of invisibility on the car in front on my eyes and let it be, let it be invisible!” Willow chanted and made the car invisible.

After she put the spell on the car she walked around back to the front and went to the room. She walked the through the door and scared everyone.

“What the hell Will! You scared me half to death.” Xander shouted.

“Sorry I didn’t want to bug you all to open the door.” Willow said.

“Ok, so now we need to make a strategy and figure out how were going to find this hell mouth.” Faith thought as she went and sat on the bed.

“Well first should we look under all the schools? Cause that where the other one was.” Andrew stated.

“Well I don’t know. It might be a place so we should all check some schools tomorrow. It will be less demony in the day light.” Willow answered back.

“That sounds like a good plan red. So I will find one school, Xander you take Andrew to find one, Willow you take another, and Faith you go for the collage.” Kennedy ordered.

“Sounds like a plan to me. We all should get some sleep but first IM going to call and check on B real quick.” Faith informed them.

Faith went over to were the suitcases were and took her black bag and walked back over to the bed she was at. She opened it up and took out a silver cell phone. She opened it up and dialed Buffy’s cell.

Ring, ring, ring. “Hello?” Buffy answered.

“Hey B how is the free life going?” Faith asked.

“It is very interesting. Guess who is in L.A. with Angel.” Buffy asked.

“Who?” Faith asked.

“Spike, he made it through the destruction. Someone found his bones and brought them to L.A. and Angel revived him.” Buffy replied.

“Wow, your lover is back. Does he still have his soul?” Faith asked another question.

“Yea and he remembers everything.” Buffy said.

“Hold a second B, Willow is asking something.” Faith told Buffy. “Yea?”

“Angel lost his soul again?” Willow asked.

“No, they brought back Spike. He is alive but still ahs his soul and is a vamp.” Faith answered Willow back.

“O, wow. How is Buffy?” Willow asked.

“She’s fine.” Faith said. “Ok B IM back.”

“What did she ask?” Buffy asked.

“She just wondered about who has the soul thing.” Faith replied to the question.

“Oh, any luck in finding the hell mouth yet. “ Buffy asked about.

“Well no luck yet but were checking out all the schools tomorrow. How did you get to L.A. already?” Faith pondered.

“We took a plane. It is faster that way ya know.” Buffy said in a smart voice.

“Yea, well I hope you have a great time. Will keep you informed on what’s going on. Talk to you soon B.” Faith said.

“Yea, keep me updated on how things go and if you need anything call. Angel, Spike, Dawn, Angels gang, and I will all come up and help.” Buffy told her.

“I’ll keep that in mind. If you all need help we will come there but I can’t stay long the police might find me.” Faith said.

“Yea, well talk to later. Bye.” Buffy said.

“Yea talk to ya soon. Bye.” Faith said as she hung up and Buffy hanged up.

Faith shut her phone and put it back in her bag. She closed her bag and put it in between her and Andrews’s bed.

“So what’s the news?” Xander asked to Faith.

“Well, Spike is alive but still dead yea, Angel brought him back for Buffy. Buffy said if we need anything her and Angel’s gang will come and help us out. Oh and she is doing fine.” Faith answered.

“That is good and why would Angel bring back Spike for Buffy?” Kennedy asked.

“Love probably. He knows how Buffy feels about Spike probably and he did it for her.” Willow thought.

“That’s a good reason. If you love some one you would do stuff to make them happy.” Andrew said.

“Ok, enough talk we to sleep. Will can you do a spell so nothing can get in here.” Xander asked.

“Yea, I can do an invisibility spell like I did on the car.” Willow replied.

“Ok, good night everyone.” Xander said as he went in to the bed Andrews’s was in and got under the covers and faced towards Willow and Kennedy.

Andrew got under the covers and faced Xander. Faith just sat with her back against the wall and put her head back to sleep. Kennedy got under the covers and waited for Willow.

Willow started to chant “Dark and light please place a spell of invisibility on this motel and make it so it can’t been seen anywhere and let it be, let it be invisible”

The whole building turned blank and you could not see a thing. Willow felt her way to bed and went under the covers and went to sleep.

DannyBoy
28th May 2003, 10:59 PM
Here is a preveiw of the next instalment of FAITH!

“Xander, Andrew, and Faith get over here now Kennedy needs help.” Willow telepathically sent to them.

Kennedy got her sword and swung it but the vampire ducked it. The vampire grabbed Kennedy’s legs and tripped her.

Kennedy flipped back up and got her sword and jammed it through the vampire’s heart. The vampire turned to dust.

What’s wrong?” Faith asked.

Kennedy and Faith ran towards the vamps with there sword and scythe in hand. Faith ran up and sliced one vamps head off and then stuck the stake part of the scythe in a vamps heart. Faith screamed.

“Xander you ok?” Willow shouted.

“Willow, cant you do a spell to kill them.” Andrew shouted.

“Faith behind you!” Xander shouted.

Faith, Willow, Xander, and Andrew followed Kennedy back to the car. Faith, Xander, and Andrew all slipped into the back while Willow and Kennedy went in the front.

Willow and Kennedy got out and went to the main desk.

Willow shouted as she opened the door to go inside.

“Where’s willow?” Faith asked.

Well I hope you enjoy the chapter. I made it a little short but I hope its ok. PLease post your thoughts!

pokemonrule13
29th May 2003, 06:48 PM
That was a ok chapter. Short but still good. I liked the Buffy conversation. Faith is staying good! You should have made the chapter a little longer and it would be perfect. By the way of the chapter next time there might be a big battle. The willow doing spells more is cool. Use a little more description to.

Shadow Trainer Ash
30th May 2003, 07:20 AM
Ayyyyyyeee.... o_o; *stares at all the choppy sentences* *cringes* >_o\

Um... ^^; I highly suggest that you start putting a lot of your sentences together... pretty much 90 % of your sentence's structures are plain out of order and can be combined. For example:

Your sentence:

A young girl was battling a weird looking thing. They were in a dark grassy park area. It was around 11 at night.

Revised:

The park had been draped by the lateness of the hour, cleaved by a fracture, which revealed where an adolescent girl fought an unusual demonic monster.

When you're describing a sentence on a praticular subject, just try to not divide it all up and put it in pieces like salami. ^^; It sounds much better when it's all combined.

DannyBoy
31st May 2003, 02:04 PM
POkemonrule13: Thanks, I am going to take a longer time on the next chapter and be more descriptive.

Shawdow Trainer Ash: Thanks for your opinon. That will help me and Ill work on making my sentances not choppy.

I am working on part 3 of Faith right now and it should be out later next week. Thanks for the opinons it really helps!

DannyBoy
1st June 2003, 09:06 PM
Faith

Rated PG-13 for this chapter, it has swearing, violence, and some disgusting parts.

While the gang was all sleeping in the motel action was going on by a school. It was about 2:21 in the morning. It was a little foggy outside with the moon at a cresset shape. A girl was fighting a vampire in front of a school. The school is called Cleveland High School.

“Do you vampires ever give up?” the girl shouted as she took out a stake from her little side bag.

“Because we are going to run the world soon as you are all dead.” the old vampire said.

“Ok…whatever.” the young girl said.

The girl jumped up and kicked the vampire onto the ground. She ran forward and staked the vampire. The vampire got dusted. She took the stake and put it back into her little side bag.

“My, My, not to bad for a new slayer in this crap town.” a voice said.

The girl turned around to see her dead father. “What the hell?” she asked.

“O poor baby. Scared of your own father now.” her supposed father said.

“You can’t be my dad, he is dead.” The girl shouted. “Now who the hell are you?”

“Wow your pretty smart and IM something you can’t beat young girl. Try to find out you won’t find much cause it’s all been destroyed honey. IM the nightmares you have in your dreams, IM the evil that fills everyone, and deep down IM you.” the creature said.

“Let me guess are you the First?” the girl asked.

”Smart girl, you been doing your homework. How did you know?” the first asked.

“My watcher warned me that you might come here.” the girl said.

“Ah smart man well would you know anything about this person?” the First said as it changed into Buffy.

“No, I don’t and if I did why would I tell you anything?” the girl said.

“Well, you could have lived if you knew but you’re going to die right now. Go vamps!” the First said as Buffy.

She looked behind her to see a very different looking vampire coming at her. It was one of the Uber Vamps from the Hell Mouth. It ran towards her so fast she didn’t know what to do she looked forward and saw it by the imposter Buffy.

“Now sending one vampire to kill me, you are not so smart now are you?” the girl shouted.

“IM beyond smart honey, if you think at all this is an ordinary vamp your DEAD wrong. Now Uber go kill her.” the First shouted and then disappeared.

“Alright come and get me Uber.” the girl said running towards it getting her stake out of the bag.

The Uber vamp ran towards her with its claws in the air ready to kill. The vamp got its claws and swung them at the girl but she ducked down. She got back up and kicked the vampire in the chest but it really didn’t do much. She looked in shock to see it didn’t do much. She wasn’t strong enough to battle it so she started to run.

The Uber Vamp started to follow her. She kept running and ran for the two red doors in front of the school. She ran and opened the doors and went inside. The doors were still unlocked because the janitors still were there.

“Ha can’t get me in here!” she shouted as she watched the vamp run to the door.

The vampire ran up and kicked the door open. It hit the girl and she got pushed back far and she fell down with the door on her. She kicked it off of her to see the vampire in the school.

“How are you in here? You have to be invited.” the girl shouted.

“Silly girl it’s a public place. For a slayer you don’t know a damn thing do you.” the First appeared and told her. “Ha you’re going to die you stupid girl.”

“Get the hell away from me.” the girl shouted.

“To late!” the First told her.” the First laughed.

The girl turned around and the Uber Vamp stuck its hand through the young girl’s chest. It pulled its hand out and the girl fell down.

“Good job now go, I will call you again when you are needed. Buffy is not going to be here. Only the other older slayer Faith. Buffy is in L.A. Let’s finish the others then head for L.A.” the First said as it laughed. “Think, what are they going to do now to destroy the Hell Mouth. They lost the only thing to get rid of it.”

The Uber Vamp left the school as the First vanished. The janitor came running to find out what all the noise was and seen the body. He started to lose his breathe at the horrid site. He fell on his knees gasping for air. He walked on his knees over to the wall were a fire alarm was and pushed the red button. The alarm went off and he leaned his back against the wall trying to breathe. He started to grab his right shoulder in pain. He had a heart attack.

Later that night three fire trucks came over to the school. Five fire fighters seen the broken door and ran for it. They all entered to see a bloody mess and an old guy on the floor.

“Hey someone call the police we have a homicide and it looks to be a heart attack.” one of the men shouted.

A fire fighter in the truck heard the guy shouted and he got on his radio. He picked up the microphone piece and asked “911, is anyone there.”

“911, how may I help you?” a lady said.

“We need back up at Cleveland High School. We have a homicide and a heart attack get back up and an ambulance.” the guy reported back to the lady.

“Ok, will have the police and ambulances there soon. Did you check the rest of the school for anymore?” the lady asked.

“Not to my knowledge but I think that is It.” the guy replied back.

“Ok, they will be there soon. Over and out.” the lady said getting off.

“Ok, thank you.” the guy said hanging the mic back to the radio.

While this was all going on the First reappeared and was standing on top of the school in the form of Buffy.

“One slayer down, who knows how many more to get. Soon I will find the Hell Mouth here and you will all die.” the First said.

Then it vanished back to a layer underground with the Uber Vamp. Meanwhile the police and ambulance came rushing to the scene. People that lived across the street came out of their houses in the nightgowns and sleepwear. People were in shock and wondering what was going on.

A lady cop got out of her car and ran up to the front door of the school. She slowly moved a head and entered the school. The first thing she seen was a lot of blood on the floor then the young girl.

“Damn, this girl got damn. What happened here?” the lady cop asked.

“We have no idea were getting the camera footage that was being taped in the corner.” The male fire fighter said.

“She got stabbed or something through her upper chest in the direst middle it seems.” the female cop replied back.

An ambulance person came in with a body bag to put the girl in. Then another person came in with a second bag for the janitor. They lifted the body’s with plastic gloves on there hands and placed them in the bag. There was blood everywhere in the hallway they were in. The two bodies were placed in the bag and closed up. The two emergency people grabbed one side of one of the bags the other person grabbed the other and they carried the first body out. Then they walked out and placed it in the ambulance.

“AWWWWWWWWWW!” a women screamed as she seen them putting a body in the ambulance.

They men put the body in and went back inside for the other body. While they were putting the second body away, the female cop started to look around. They went into the main office and walked into the security part. The women opened the door and seen the TV with the videos. She looked around for side entrance VCR. She finally found it and she stopped it. When it stopped it automatically started to rewind. On the screens it started to show the time. The women cop stopped it at three.

“Oh my god!” she screamed. “Hey, somebody get in here now!”

A fire fighter came running into the room where she was. “What is it?” he asked.

“Watch this tape.” she replied.

The man started to watch the girl run into the school and the door be kicked down. Then it shows the girl talking to something but nothing is there. Then she turns around and a hole appears in her chest.

“Look at that, how is that possible?” she asked.

“Oh my god. I don’t know is that even possible.” the fire fighter said in fear.

“I think we have a very strange mystery to solve here.” the cop thought to her self. “Ok, with this all said we need to dust for finger prints and look for evidence and something to help us find out how this girl died.”

Slayers United

“Hey people, come on and wake up.” Willow shouted as she got out of bed and turned of the spell. “From dark to light make the motel and car visible once again, let it be, let it be, let it be!”

Everyone started to wake to see the room back to normal. They all slowly woke up and got out of bed. Faith was still awake and sitting with her back against the wall.

“Faith, did you get any sleep?” Xander asked.

Faith replied “Yea, I got some.”

“Ok, so we will all find a school and go to it. Everyone just bring a stake we don’t want to scare people. I will do a spell to hide them in the trunk of the car.” Willow told everyone.

“Sounds like a plan Red.” Kennedy said as she put her hand on Willows shoulder.

They all got out of bed and started to stretch and get ready to go. Xander walked over to the bathroom in the back of the room. He went in and shut the door behind him. He flicked on the light on the left side of the room. As the light slowly turned on revealing a shower, toilet, and sink. It seemed pretty clean. He lifts the toilet seat and unzipped his pants. He was getting ready to pee when he heard a noise behind him.

Still standing with his body facing towards the toilet and asks “Faith? Will? Ken? Andrew? Who is there?”

He slowly turned around to reveal Anya standing in front of him. He was in shock to see her there.

“Anya? How is it possible? You died.” Xander said in shock.

“I know, but I something happened for me to come back. I came back as…” Anya said as she turned into Buffy.

“What the hell? Willow, Faith get in here.” Xander shouted.

“That wont help they cant see me. You all thought you killed me but ya know you can’t kill the beginning. Ha!” the First said laughing.

“Xander wake up, you’re having a nightmare.” Willow said pushing in Xander’s shoulder.

“Huh. What? O thank god!” Xander shouted. “I had a dream and you were all in it and Anya was there but then she turned into the First.”

“We destroyed the First remember?” Kennedy told him.

“You sure? We destroyed the Hell Mouth not the First.” Xander replied all confused and worried.

“How come I can see everything?” Xander asked.

“Willow did an undo spell before you had our panic attack that’s why you can see us.” Kennedy said. “Ok.” Xander replied.

“Ok, enough! Let’s just get to the schools. Willow can you do a spell to make it so we know who is a slayer?” Faith asked getting out of her bed.

“Yea, we did one before to find the potential slayers. I can do one that can find all of the other ones.” Willow answered back to Faith.

“Ok, good. We should see some then at the schools. Only get the older slayers. We can’t deal with little people under 10 because it will be to damn much.” Faith told them.

“That sounds like a good idea!” Andrew said. “What will I do though; I don’t want to go by myself.”

“You are going with Xander. Faith, Kennedy, and I are going separate ways.” Willow replied.

“Ok, what if something happens though?” Andrew asked in fear.

“Listen Andrew nothing is going to happen its day time.” Kennedy told him.

“Ok, enough talk lets get are stuff and go.” Faith said grabbed the scythe, stakes, and swords.

After Faith grabbed the stuff she left the motel and went towards the back. Willow grabbed one suit case and Kennedy took the other two. They all left the motel and walked tot eh back to meet Faith at the car.

As they were going back, they saw Faith leaning back against the back of the car waiting for Willow to open it. Willow went into her pocket and grabbed the keys. She went to the open and stuck the key in and opened up the trunk. She took out the key and threw the suit case she was carrying in the back. The Faith put in all the weapons followed by Kennedy putting the last two suit cases in.

“Ok, lets go, everyone get in the car.” Willow told the group.

Faith shut the trunk and followed everyone else into the car. Faith went in the front this time and Kennedy, Andrew, and Xander went in the back. They all shut their doors and Willow stuck the key in the ignition and they were on their way.

Faith reached over and turned on the radio to a rock station.

“Hey what’s with the music now?” Willow.

“Well I was getting kind of bored so I turned it on.” Faith answered back.

“Fine but keep it low.” Willow said back.

They exited the parking lot of the motel and got back on the road. As they were pulling out a man came on the radio interrupting the song.

“Lady’s and gentleman of Cleveland, today we have a sad story to tell. A young girl named Sarah Harkins and Bob Johnson died last night at Cleveland High School. Bob had a heart attack and the young girl’s case is still unsolved. That’s all we know for now and we will keep you updated. Thank you and back to the music.” the man said.

“Well, instead of checking all the schools, I think we found are main one.” Faith told everyone.

“Yea, it’s like Sunny Dale all over again.” Xander added.

“Hey let’s not all jump to conclusions. It might be the school but we should all check it out though.” Kennedy said.

“That is a good point maybe it was just a murder at a school.” Andrew told them.

“Well it’s not every day some girl mysteriously dies.” Willow said.

“Ok, let’s just get there.” Faith said.

Faith leaned over and turned of the radio and Willow continued down the road. Willow kept driving and started to chant.

She chanted, “Old and new let there be a show of all slayers here, may there be a sign to tell, please tell!”

“Will that tell use who they slayers are?” Kennedy asked.

“Yea, look at your stomach Kennedy and Faith.” Willow said to the two.

Kennedy and Faith looked down to show a yellow glowing orb on their stomachs. They looked at each other and looked freaked out.

“Ok, so now we will for people with yellow orb stomachs. That works great.” Kennedy said.

“Well I didn’t come up with the yellow glowing abs.” Willow replied.

As they were driving they passed by a school but it wasn’t the one. They continued on and they seen a sign saying “slow down school ahead.” They saw a group of houses on one side and a school on the other side.

“Hey stop the damn car girl up a head glowing stomach. Wait look around, there is others everywhere here.” Faith shouted.

“Oh my god! How are we going to talk to them all? There are like 10 of them but everywhere.” Andrew said complaining.

“Shut up Andrew, we all need to talk to them. I will take this chick up here you all park the car and look around. It’s a big school it could take all day. See ya later.” Faith said as she jumped out of the slowly moving car.

“Bye good luck!” Willow shouted.

Willow drove over to the right hand side past the girl and Faith and parked. Willow and the gang got out of the car and headed for the school as Faith went to the girl walking to school.

“Hey!” Faith yelled.

“Yea, who are you?” the girl asked.

“I know what you are and IM here to help you.” Faith replied.

“Huh what are you talking about?” the young girl asked.

“I know you’re a slayer and I know you know it.” Faith said.

“How do you know?” she asked.

“Let’s keep it short and say IM a slayer too.” Faith said.

“You are? But my watcher said there was one but something happened to her and I got called on.” the girl added.

“You are talking about the oldest slayer right? Buffy?” Faith asked.

“Yes, Buffy. She died and I was told I was chosen. But how and why have you been chosen?” the girl asked.

“I am Faith the second original after Buffy. Buffy died twice and came back to life. You and a bunch of girls everywhere have been chosen. Every time a girl is born they are a slayer. I came after Buffy died and another slayer came but she got killed and didn’t come back. Ok?” Faith said being aggravated by the girl.

“Ok, wait your Faith? The one that turned bad?” the girl said with a scared look.

“Damn, you like to ask crap don’t ya? Yes, I was the Faith that killed tons of people but I changed when I heard that Buffy and Angel needed me.” Faith replied back.

“O…k….well nice meeting you Faith person but IM going to school now.” The girl said running.

“Hey, wait. Do you know why you were chosen and not because of Buffy but because of the First.” Faith shouted as she ran in front of her. “Listen, you’re going to be trained and helped to become better and stronger because you’re going to help us find the Hell Mouth and your going in it with us ok.” Faith told the girl.

“Why won’t you leave me alone? Let my watcher decide.” The girl said.

“What’s your name?” Faith asked.

“Jane.” the girl told Faith.

“Well Jane lets go see your watcher.” Faith said.

“Ok, follow me.” Jane told her.

Jane started to lead the way into the school where the murder happened. Faith soon followed her to the school.

Meanwhile, the others were searching around for the other slayers. There were so many people it was hard to find them.

“Willow, should we go to the library? That’s were the watchers usually are.” Xander asked.

“That is a good idea. Let’s go!” Willow said as they walked into the school.

They all didn’t know it but they were all going to the same place. Faith and Jane walked though the hallway and turned to the left and entered the library. They walked in to see a young man around 30 in a suite sitting at a table.

“Hello Jane, who is your friend?” the man asked.

“It is Faith.” Jane answered him.

“Faith…….who?” the man asked.

“Faith, the vampire slayer.” Jane replied.

“What is she doing in here? She should be in jail.” The man said in a very bad tone.

“No, she does not. She’s better now and she has changed. She helped save well get rid of the Hell Mouth in Sunny Dale.” Jane said helping Faith out.

“Oh, really! How can you trust her?” the he asked.

“Well, she fought along Buffy and her friends and helped close the Hell Mouth. What more do you want form her? She is the strongest slayer here.” She said.

“You can trust her we did for awhile when she helped us destroy the Hell Mouth. If she wanted to kill us she would have done it already.” Willow said as she and the rest of the gang walked into the library.

“Now who the hell are you all?” he asked.

“IM Willow, this is Kennedy, Andrew, and Xander. We were there and we all closed the Hell Mouth. I was the one that activated all the slayers and made new watchers.” She said to the pissed off librarian.

“Well I have seen and heard enough. How did you exactly activate them?” he asked.

“I used the power of a scythe that was made to destroy everything. I used the power to activate them.” She told him.

“What are you some kind of witch?” he asked.

“No, IM a goddess but I was a witch. Anyways that’s not the point, we need your help to get all of the slayers here and we need to train them for battle. We are going to destroy the Hell Mouth here.”

“Where is Buffy?” he asked.

“Buffy is taking a brake because she has worked her *** off for the past seven years. She has had a rough life she deserves it.” Faith shouted.

“I want her here to believe you all.” he said.

“Well sorry IM not calling her to come here. Do you know what that girl has gone through?” Xander shouted.

“No, and quite frankly I don’t care. Unless she comes here I will not help you now leave before I call security. I bet you are the crazy people responsible for the murder last night.” he said.

“We had no part in the murder.” Kennedy shouted as she walked up to the guy.

“Fine if you want to help what’s your plan?” he asked.

“Are plan is to…..” Xander was about to say but got interrupted by Willow.

“Wait, Xander don’t! That’s not the watcher.” Willow shouted.

“Yes it is. I know what my watcher looks like.” Jane told her.

“It’s not him I know it. Go up and touch him now.” Willow commanded.

“Ok?” Jane said as she was puzzled and went up to him.

She walked up and put her hand on him. But her hand went right through him. He was transparent like.

“See, I knew it. Don’t tell it anything.” Willow shouted.

“Damn you! Ya know I can’t do anything without some stupid ***** ruining my plans but that’s ok. I will find out and destroy you all. I don’t care if I have to do it one by one.” the man said as it transformed into Buffy.

“Who are you?” Jane asked.

“It’s the first!” Faith shouted.

“Xander did you like the dream I gave you.” the First said as it transformed into Anya.

“Get the hell away now.” Xander shouted.

“What you don’t miss me? I was there when your girlfriend got it. What a sight it was. A knife sliding down her side like butter.” the fake Anya said.

“Shut up and go away!” Xander shouted again in anger.

“Fine I will slip into something more comfortable before I leave.” the First went form Anya to Tara.

“Ok, that is not funny.” Willow screamed.

“Oh is this too emotional for you Willow. Well things are going to get a lot worse. See ya later.” the imposter Tara said.

The doors to the library got busted open and three figures walked in. It was Angel, Buffy, and Spike. They had a giant weapon and emerald with them.

“Wait stay, the fun just begun.” Buffy shouted.

“Buffy what the hell are you doing here?” Faith shouted.

“Talk later lets get this evil gone.” Buffy shouted as she opened her hand with the emerald in it.

The emerald started to glow a bright green. Spike put up the giant gun like thing and shot out a blue orb. The orb went through the First and made it turn blue and a blue atmosphere started to surround it.

“What the hell are you doing to me?” it shouted.

“You’re going away for good.” Spike shouted.

Angel started to chant something in an unown language. It was “Uni na ho ma ka te rig hard tu sost bur te tee ma ka fijiska mortimba orble”

The blue surrounding on the First started to swirl around and started to point towards the emerald. The light sucked the first into it causing a giant explosion. After the light was all in Buffy closed her hand before she got blown back. Everyone got blown far back. Buffy, Spike, and Angel all got blown out of the library into the hallway. Willow, Kennedy, Andrew, Xander, and Faith got blown to the right side into some bookshelves. Jane got blown onto the table and the table broke. Faith slowly got up holding her back.

“Is everyone ok?” she asked.

“Yea, were all ok out here.” Angel screamed.

“Yea were all ok.” Jane said.

They all got up and dusted themselves off. They all walked back into the library. They all grouped up and started to talk.

“Well, Buffy you are back.” Faith said.

“Yea, well we found out and we got a weapon and we came.” Buffy said with a smile. “We did are job getting the first contained but we all got a lot of work to do. In L.A. were going to work there for awhile but you guys have to destroy this hell mouth.” Buffy added.

“So you’re leaving but we still got to find it.” Xander said.

“Well yea but we do have a gift for Willow. Willow it’s the necklace we gave to Spike to help destroy the last one. You are the only one that is strong enough and can do it and survive it.” Angel told her giving Willow the necklace.

“Well ok, I hope I can do it but you better be sure I live.

“Well we are going to go and Faith good luck. This is going to be your second apocalypse to win. Bye.” Buffy said as she, Spike, and Angel left.

“We better get started.” Faith told them.

“Not so fast.” a strange man said as he came form behind a bookcase. “You got rid of the First but IM still here. I will see you all soon but first.”

After the strange figure said but first, he threw a large box thing that was ticking. The man disappeared.

“Everybody get out of here now.” Kennedy shouted.

pokemonrule13
3rd June 2003, 02:49 PM
That was a long chapter but a ok chapter. You described things a little bit more. I like the part where Buffy comes back to help out. Whats the deal with the emerald? Is the guy that threw something the new villian? What did he throw? Now im going to be wondering about this till you make the next chapter.

DannyBoy
4th June 2003, 09:35 PM
The emerald background will all come together within the next chapter. You will have to wait and see if he is or isn't. You have to wait to see. All of the things will come together nin the next few chapters.

DannyBoy
8th June 2003, 09:54 PM
_________________________________FAITH____________

“Everyone get out of here!” Kennedy shouted.

Everyone started running towards the door to get out. As they were running out they saw Buffy, Angel, and Spike running back towards them.

“Get out of here everyone now!” Faith shouted.

“What’s going on?” Buffy shouted.

“It’s a Bomb now go B!” Faith screamed.

Everyone started to panic and run for the door. One, two, three. They all heard a loud beeping noise and then BOOM. They all looked back to see a huge explosion. Everyone flew forward hitting some kind of an object.

The whole school started to rumble about. People were falling from everywhere, floors falling and crashing on to other floors. The scream of people falling or dying was horrid. Pieces of the school were falling everywhere. People still tried to get out of there.

“Buffy, Kennedy, Willow, Xander, Angel, Spike, Andrew, and Jane were are you?” Faith shouted as things kept falling down.

Faith pushed some of the dust off of her and started to look for everyone. It was very hard to see with everyone trying to get out of there but they couldn’t. There were people stuck under fallen pieces of wood and floor. The crying was unbearable and the screaming was getting worst.

“Faith! Help me!” Andrew shouted.

“Where the hell are you?” she screamed.

“I don’t know. Maybe by the entrance.” he shouted.

Faith started to look around for Andrew. As she was looking she found an arm sticking out and it was twitching. She ran on over to it and started to push all the dust and wood off of the person.

“Jane are you ok?” Faith asked.

“Sorry I disappointed you all.” she said.

“You didn’t disappoint anyone just stay still and I will be back.” she said as she went to look for others.

“Faith I can hear you, it sounds like you’re in front of me.” Andrew shouted.

“I can see you hold on.” she explained.

Faith ran over to were his voice was coming from and started to push stuff around and found him with only a few bruises and a cu on the head.

“You going to be ok to help me?” she asked.

“Yea I should be.” he replied.

Faith started walking again and she seen some pieces of the floor being thrown into the air. It was Buffy, Angel, and Spike. They had pushed and thrown all the stuff that fell on them away.

“Thank god you guys can help me. Buffy go get Jane and get her out of here, she is really hurt bad. Spike and Angel help me find the rest of the gang. Willow? Where are you?” Faith ordered and shouted.

“Faith, IM fine but where’s Kennedy?” Willow shouted from a distance.

“IM not sure. Kennedy! Where are you?” Angel shouted.

“Angel, Willow, someone?” a voice said.

“Kennedy is over here.” Spike shouted as he ran threw the broken down school. “Kennedy say something again.”

“Help!” she spoke again.

“I hear you hold on IM coming.” He said as he started to push all the tiles and broken stuff around.

As he was doing that he started to see body after body of teenagers all around. Under about five of them Kennedy appeared with blood all over her. Kennedy looked really bad. Spike picked her up and carried her to where everyone else was.

“Willow?” Kennedy asked.

“Willow is fine love, don’t you worry, and she is strong.” He told her.

As Spike was bringing Kennedy over another huge blast happened. But it was Willow blasting a hole threw the school so they could get out of the school. The exit was blocked.

“Good job Will!” Angel said as he helped bring Andrew outside.

Angel brought Andrew out while Buffy was carrying out Jane. Spike came running with Kennedy in his arms. Willow ran over and hugged Kennedy really tight.

“Wait where is Xander?” Buffy asked.

Faith walked out and heard what Buffy said and ran back in screaming “Xander, where are you?”

Buffy followed shouting “Xander can you hear us?”

“We would have Xander if he was still in here.” Faith explained.

“Willow can you sense him?” Buffy asked.

“No, he’s not in there. I don’t know were he is and something is blocking my magic.” She replied.

“That guy must have gotten him.” Buffy said.

“We have to find him!” Willow shouted.

“We will, first we need to get to a hospital so we can heal to find him. Trust me we will find him.

After Math

As they were walking away from the site a bunch of ambulances, cops, and fire trucks came rushing down the street to the school. The ambulance pulled right up to the gang and stopped. Tons of people came rushing out of the cars.

“Are you all ok?” one of the people asked.

“Most of us are fine but we need some help.” Buffy replied.

“What happened here?” the person asked again.

“Were not sure one minute we were all walking down the hall and then the school started to blow up.” Faith replied as she turned around looking at a one story school not a three story.

“Ok, you all get into the ambulances and we will go find others.” the person said as she walked into the school.

The gang started to walk onto the ambulance and go to the school. Buffy started to cry as they all got on and the door shut.

“Buffy what’s wrong?” Spike asked.

“Xander, it’s my fault he got captured.” She said with tears running down her dust filled face.

“Buffy it’s not your fault neither is it anyone’s fault. We will find him and he will be ok.” Willow said.

“I don’t care were going to get everyone healed and were going to find Xander and get him back.” Buffy shouted wiping her eyes.

“Buffy he will be fine and do you still got the emerald?” she asked.

“Yea it’s in my pocket.” She replied.

“What did it do to the first Buffy?” she asked.

“It trapped it in their and the only way to release it is to kill everyone in the whole world.” Buffy explained.

“Oh so it will really work. Well ya know everything is going to be ok. We have done everything really.” Willow replied.

“Everything…...IM not so sure on that one. We only defeated what came into Sunny Dale that’s it.” she replied.

“So…that doesn’t mean a thing. Lots of creepy things came there because of you. Creatures from all over wanted to kill you or at least test you. We have defeated everything that has come in our way, remember that.” the red head added.

“Well, also remember I died twice while doing it. I could die again and this time….I might not come back. The first time was pure luck and the second was thanks to you. SO just end it we are all still in danger no matter how many slayers there are. IM the first slayer to live this long well be around this long. Ok?” she said still wiping her face of tears.

“Ok, we lets just get all better then will find Xander and kill the person that took him.” She said as she hugged Buffy.

“How are Spike and Angel surviving in the sun?” she asked Buffy.

“Remember the ring we found a long time ago, well he didn’t get rid of it. He kept it and made a copy incase he was needed outside in the daytime.” She replied.

Meanwhile in a dark cave Xander and the hooded man were. The man started to light torches all around in a circle revealing the seal of the Hell Mouth.

“So, you’ve known where it has been. What are you going to do?” Xander asked nervously.

“IM using you as...good try kid. You seem scared and you don’t even remember me, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me.” the creepy man laughed.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“You don’t even remember your own friend? I fought along your side for so long it’s not even accountable how many times. Well you will have to wait.” he said.

“You won’t get away with this you know, they will come you big dummy.” Xander said as he tried to act tough.

“Trust me, I will and they will all die along with you. But since I like you, I will let you watch them all die. The little witch, goddess, what ever the hell she is wont be able to detect you for a long time because I want to have some fun with you.” The disguised man said as he went over and punched Xander in the face.

Blood started to drool from Xander’s mouth. The man blew out all the torches and left Xander in the dark as he left.

“HELP ME, SOMEONE!” Xander screamed.

“No one and I mean no one can hear you scream.” the man said as he vanished.

While that was all going on everyone was being put in to beds at the hospital for treatment. Jane was in a back room getting some tests done while everyone else was getting wrapped up and bandaged. Andrew just got a few cuts and bruises, Kennedy has a broken wrist and bump on the head, and the rest didn’t get any treatment.

Buffy was sitting on a chair next to Kennedy waiting for results when a doctor came over and told her “Well, Ms. Summers, I have some bad news. Your friend Jane has internal bleeding in the stomach, a broken leg, and serious head trauma. IM not sure if she will make it, let alone wake up if she does make it. IM very sorry.”

“But, but, there has to be something you can do about it.” Buffy said.

“No, not much we can do, but we will try.” the doctor said as he went away.

“Ok, thank you.” She said as she got up to walk around.

“Buffy you ok?” Spike asked.

“Yea, I am fine and a little tired. Any luck finding with finding a spell to help find Xander?” she asked him.

“No luck yet, but Willow thinks she will find one soon. Don’t worry I bet he is fine right now.” He replied.

“Any luck contacting Giles?” she asked.

“No, the new watchers said he went out and he has been gone for a while.” Spike replied.

“Ok, just keep trying, you all stay here and keep working. I am going to go find Xander.” She said with a determination.

“Wait, wait, Buffy I have a signal on where he is!” Willow shouted.

“What do you got Will?” she asked.

“He is in a cave by the school. It is about a mile away.” the goddess answered.

“Ok, Willow, Spike, and Faith come with me. Angel stay here and watch over the Jane and Kennedy. Will do you think you can teleport us there?” the slayer asked.

“I could try but I can definitely get us to the opening.” She replied.

“Ok, good, let’s go.” She replied.

They all grouped up and Willow started to chant a teleport spell. It went “Time and place send us to the place where a friend in need is.” Time started to freeze accept Spike, Buffy, Faith, and Willow. They then vanished into the air. Time un-froze and the hospital went back to normal.

Then in a blink they were in a desolated forest behind the school. IT was really windy and the trees were swaying around.

“Ok, Will, where is the cave?” Faith asked.

“It should be right around here.” She replied.

“Its over there, I can see the opening.” Buffy said as she walked towards the area.

They all started to follow Buffy to a dark looking area in the forest. Buffy led and the rest followed. The whole area by the cave was black and had an evil feeling to it.

“HELP ME!” a voice shouted.

“That sounds like Xander!” Willow shouted as she started to keep chant a light spell. It went “Ashes to ashes, light to dark make this cave be all light.”

A huge gust of light swept through the cave like a tornado threw a town. It lighted the whole cave up and they could see Xander’s head in the distance. They all ran towards them when the man came out of nowhere and right in front of them.

“I knew you would all be coming soon. Just a matter of time before the witch thing came up with a locater spell.” He said.

“We don’t want to fight but we will, now let him go.” Buffy shouted.

“No, that will be to easy first I want his blood then open the Hell Mouth.” he replied.

“Who are you and why do you want Xander for the Hell Mouth?” Faith asked.

“Wouldn’t you all like to know? Well you will never know and you will not live to see it. Why so curious Buffy, Faith, Willow, Xander and Spike. You scared to see who will kill you?” he asked while snickering.

“No I just want to know who IM going to kill.” Faith shouted as she walked up to him.

“No I don’t think so *****.” he explained as he took out a gun and shot Faith in the leg.

“What the...” Faith said as her leg started to spurt a deep red blood.

“See IM something with a weapon that can kill nice and fast.” He said laughing.

“Willow ready?” Buffy asked.

“IM ready!” she replied as she used a running spell to quick run and grab Xander in an instant.

“That is not far witch.” he screamed.

“Oh shut the hell up.” Faith said as she limped over and pushed the mask and sheet off of him.

“Oh my god!” Buffy shouted.

“Buffy will talk later, now come on.” Faith said as she grabbed Buffy and went back to the group and teleported out of there.

“See you soon Buffy!” he shouted as he waved bye.

They all grouped together and teleported with a shock on their faces. Time froze again and they were sent back to the hospital. Time started to freeze at the hospital as they went back and then un-froze.

“Buffy did you find out anything?” Angel asked.

“Yes…” Buffy said as she started to cry again.

“What is it?” he asked.

“The one person Buffy knew for a long time.” Faith said.

“Who is that?” he asked.

“Its…

Stay tuned for the next installment of Faith.

:D :yes:

pokemonrule13
17th June 2003, 11:53 PM
Hey, part 4 was really good. I wonder who the person was that made Buffy cry? I could think two people and I want to know now. Seems Buffy is doing a lot with this now. But its just the beginning and all these explosions and stuff is happeneing. I wonder how you are going to top all of this. I like the Spike and Angel thing with the rings. I remember them when Buffy went to L.A. and gave him the ring. Andrew is becoming more of a distraction as this goes on. Poor Xander I hope he is ok. Post your next chapter soon.

DannyBoy
18th June 2003, 12:59 PM
Pokemonrule13: Thanks for reading. I don't know when I will do another chapter. I just have really run out of ideas on how this will go. So I don't know. Sorry but if you want to know what I have had in plan so far message me or im me at Dannifrmdablock and I can tell you.