PDA

View Full Version : A few questions....

Omega Havoc
16th December 2002, 09:18 PM
Can you trade pokemon from g/s/c to r/s? about how long is r/s? anyone know if you can go to kanto or jhoto? how soon can you get a baby marril or a marril? can i battle 2 on 1 pokemon in the wild or have any battles 2 on 1 with a trainer? what kind of in game trades are there? how soon do you get to the fossil pokemon? and which starter in your opinion is the best to start out with? thanks

Again iam new to this game so please no flames,flaming just proves how ignorant you may be

lugia222
16th December 2002, 10:50 PM
Can you trade pokemon from g/s/c to r/s? Nopers.
about how long is r/s? Your usual pokemon game length, not as long as most expected from an Advance game. Usual 8 gyms, elite four, yadda yadda yadda
anyone know if you can go to kanto or jhoto? Nope, no one has found anything yet, there is no definitive no OR yes at this point.
how soon can you get a baby marril or a marril? I'm not entirely sure, but I think you need a special item when breeding marrils to get an azuril, but I'm not sure if that's been found/where it is, or so says what I read on Pokemasters.
can i battle 2 on 1 pokemon in the wild Nope.
or have any battles 2 on 1 with a trainer? 1v1 or 2v2.
what kind of in game trades are there? No clue.
how soon do you get to the fossil pokemon? They're found in the desert, and you need a bike to go in the desert. So I believe when you get the bike (3rd gym) but you can't revive them until you get back to the town w/the first gym.
and which starter in your opinion is the best to start out with? I found Mizugoru very beneficial to me.

Omega Havoc
16th December 2002, 11:13 PM
thanks for the info! anyone know when this game is comming out in america?

xvkarbear
16th December 2002, 11:30 PM
March 17, 2003.. check out www.pokemon.com for updates and stuff =/

Oddish17
16th December 2002, 11:36 PM
RS is actually shorter than GSC was. GSC had 16 gyms, while RS has 8(unless somebody found more and is very good at keeping the secret, which I doubt). Even with the puzzles and all, RS is still shorter.