PDA

View Full Version : The ever so annoying Air's Rock...

Shadow Djinn
25th May 2003, 01:14 PM
I can't get past the part where when you pound one stone pillar, the other goes up. Anyone know how to get through Air's Rock?

PNT510
25th May 2003, 02:11 PM
It might be helpful if you posted the name of the game you need help with.

Oddish17
25th May 2003, 03:04 PM
Golden Sun: The Lost Age

I'd suggest looking through one of the walkthroughs on GameFAQs, that's what I did. All four rocks are annoying and long, I'm still making my way through Magma Rock.

Musourenka
25th May 2003, 05:19 PM
After you pound the gray pillar, you need to push one of the rock pillars over it so it won't pop back up when you try to jump on the other gray pillar. I can't remember the exact placement of everything, but that's the basic idea. Also, make sure you have no pillars placed in the center vertical line, since you'll need to Whirlwind through it to get past the barricade just to the north of the puzzle.

Don't forget the Megaera summon, either. You need to Whirlwind a pillar at some point, I think...

Shadow Djinn
26th May 2003, 12:44 PM
Yea it's Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I got through it though, and thanks. Now I'm at the Gabomba Statue...anyone know how to get through that? And how to get the Djinn there? The walkthrough at Gamefaqs for the statue was way too confusing.

squirtlemaster
31st May 2003, 04:38 AM
in the gabomba statue, you can actually walk on the cogs, to get the earth djinn, you need to go to the floor above the djinn, complete both the left and right side to reverse clog direction, then on the 2 cogs rolling into a hole just south of where u came up, take the right clog down if my memory is right (i havne't been back there for ages and ages, i'm busy getting to lv 99 now) and you should land around the djinn