PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Island Rumble

VampiricCrobat
25th May 2003, 03:21 PM
this is a challenge to anybody....... yep ANYBODY :P

it will be a 1Vs1 battle
dq: 2 days (and not a minute longer :D just kidding :D )
ref: a good one of course.........he or she must be online a lot
arena: Mystic Island
this island is a very very very small one near Cinnibar island. it would be nice if your pokemon can swim or fly, because if he can't he will be trapped on the very very very small island. the island is surrounded by sea as far as the eye can reach. bla bla bla.

i hope somebody's interrested

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 10:58 AM
I can't believe I'm reffing this, but I only have one reffing. Bah, hopefully it'll be quick.

VampiricCrobat
26th May 2003, 11:20 AM
thanks SneaselReborned. i heard you where one of the quickest refs around.......

b.t.w. it will be a quick fight. it is a promise ;)

Mindprobe
26th May 2003, 12:19 PM
I'll battle you, but you didn't mention about the selection/attack order.

VampiricCrobat
26th May 2003, 12:40 PM
sorry mindprobe

you will be picking pokemon first and i will attack first

:rolleyes: my excusses for this mistake :rolleyes:

Mindprobe
26th May 2003, 01:04 PM
Okey, I choose my Male Scyther, Slash.

I'm ready...

VampiricCrobat
26th May 2003, 03:59 PM
so, its a strong scyther....... in that case lets use

Waterbolt

a good looking female chinchou came out of its pokebal

Waterbolt "so, a scyther. lets kick its but"

oké, start of by using a nice screech to get him out of its concentration. then use a nice doubleteam and end this round by using your thunderbolt.

Substitutions:
if he usses doubleteam, use your raindance to counter it.

Waterbolt "lets do this...."

Mindprobe
27th May 2003, 09:27 AM
You have type disadvantage Slash, but you are still able to win.

Attract it before it can prepare to screech, just to make sure that the screech won't blow your ears off. Even if the attract fails, try to maintain your concentration at the best. A screech from such ahinder opponent shouldn't be that hard to counter.

Next, wait for it to use the double team, then launch you thoughest swift attack. Rip it's mirror images off and cause it some damage.

Chinchou will now start to gather electricity, meanwhile it's doing that, use your swords dance to counter the electric volley. After the attacks are made, you should be prepared with a focused chi, which will help us in the next round.

Attract ~ Swift ~ Swords Dance

Slash: *nods* "I'll try my best"
Mindprobe: "I'm sure of it, let's rock!"

Sorry for the edit, but I thought it was clearer to add the command line for the referee. And I did it before anyone else posted anything.

SneaselReborned
27th May 2003, 09:47 AM
Thank you Mindprobe. No thank you VC. That line of commands at the end HELPS A LOT! Anyway, its ok, just try to remember that next round, k?

Round One
VampiricCrobat vs Mindprobe

Pre-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 100% Energy 100% Condition minty fresh

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 100% Energy 100% Condition minty fresh

Arena Status Scyther and WB on the island

Sorry, no Prebattle, not enuff time I'll do it next time, k?

Trainer Issued Commands

Slash - Attract ~ Swift ~ Swords Dance

WB - Screech ~ Double Team ~ Thunderbolt

BATTLE

Slash starts out quicks, and suddenly he takes flight into the air. He begins to cross and uncross his scythes as he flies around, weaving and weaving his net. WB stares at the strong, muscular body that Slash possesses, and soon falls in love. However, he still remembers his trainer's commands. However, he doesn't really do much, but he does emit a little peep. Slash smiles. Perfect.

WB starts out, and tries to shake off the attraction to the enemy. However, instead of attacking she just begins to duplicate. Slash, still in the air, smiles. Its time to deal some pain. WB still is trying to take out the attraction with her enemy, and Slash smiles. Suddenly 3 stars appear around him. They zoom down towards WB and her clones, and the glistening shurikens cut through all the clones. 2 of the shurikens embed themselves into WB herself, and they explode upon contact.

WB spits. Slash hurt her. How mean of him! How dare he!

"You! You! How could you!" She cries.

"Hahahahah!" Slash yells, and he zooms around to the ground, having lots of fun.

WB starts to glow with electricity, and all the mad rage inside her begins to fuel her energy. Pure plasma buzzes inside her body, and then she launches a huge bolt at Slash, who gracefully twirls around with his blades outstretched, and begins to whizz around. WB's bolt of energy strikes the twirling Scyther, but just harmlessly bounces off and hits the ground. WB stops charging her bolt, and starts panting a little, and Slash looks flushed and ready. He flexes his now stretched out muscles, and takes flight again.

Post-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 100% Energy 92% Condition flushed, muscles stretched, enhanced chi, feeling pumped

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 96% Energy 88% Condition panting, pissed off at Slash for hurting her

Arena Status Scyther in the air above water, WB in the water

VampiricCrobat
27th May 2003, 10:32 AM
Mi apologies SneaselReborned

:(

I forget to post the last line….

By the way SneaselReborned, I have a question.
When a pokemon chills and lies down, does it regain energy? (or his breath?)……or is it just useless to chill down for a pokemon?

Thanks in advanced
:)

Mindprobe
27th May 2003, 10:33 AM
Your doing great job Slash! Now that you have the enchanced chi, it's time to make real pain, but do not forget to let your guard down.

Zoom from the sky towards Chinchou using agility. Evade all the incoming attacks from Chinchou.

Now that you are in a such a good mood, use that feeling to do massive damage with return. With your fast moving, you should have some extra boost in the attack. Also the previous swords dance helps here.

After you hit it with your return, shoot once again to the sky. There, take a good aim at Chinchou, it's time to use your sig move Wind Cutter, try to do many bleeding wounds as possible.

Sig: Wind Cutter
Scyther slashes with his blades fast. From the blades, 5-7 cutters are sent off. The cutters move at a high speed. Running to it's target, they cut bleeding wounds on opposion pokemon.
Type: Normal | Accuary: 85%/cutter | Damage: 1-2%/cutter | Effect: The cutters may cause several bleeding wounds. That can do 0-2% damage each turn. The wounds can be healed/sealed | Usage: Once in a battle.

Substitutions:
If Chinchou uses rain dance, counter it with a sunny day. Use sunny day in replacement of Wind Cutter.

Agility ~ Return ~ Wind Cutter/Sunny Day

Mindprobe: "You are going great now Slash, keep up your good mood and don't let your guard down!"
Slash: "I sure will"

VampiricCrobat
27th May 2003, 11:52 AM
Oké Waterbolt lets do this.

Start this round by using a double team. Then when he uses his return, toxic him. Then he will be using a strong sign. move, use your thunderwave to paralyse him. Lets hope he will get paralysed when he’s slashing at you.

Double team ~ toxic ~ thunderwave

Waterbolt “I will do my best VC”

SneaselReborned
27th May 2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by VampiricCrobat
By the way SneaselReborned, I have a question.
When a pokemon chills and lies down, does it regain energy? (or his breath?)……or is it just useless to chill down for a pokemon?

Good thing you asked! Many times battlers don't know how I ref that.

Relax - Similar to the "Rest" move, but for energy. The user goes into a sleep-like state of complete rejuvination for one actions or whatever amount the person using Relax wishes. In this state, energy is constantly being rejuvinated at an alarming rate. However, this move does sacrifice any defenses the user may use (such as a non-action using block against and punch).

BTW, Mindprobe, I sense you are a good battler.

Round Two
Vampiric Crobat (of doom) vs. MindProber (evilness)

Pre-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 100% Energy 92% Condition flushed, muscles stretched, enhanced chi, feeling pumped

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 96% Energy 88% Condition panting, pissed off at Slash for hurting her

Arena Status Scyther in the air above water, WB in the water

Sorry for the lack of Pre-Battle last time, folks!

WB is in the water floating, and Slash is in the air, buzzing around. Both are in their best suited environments, and speed of movement will mean a lot in this battle due to the fact that Slash can move through air fast and WB can move though water fast.

So, here we are, in B-E-A-Utiful Mystic Island, where the two battlers Mindprobe and Vampiric Crobat (mind if I call you VC?) are duking it out. Mindprobe has send out his trusty Scyther Slash, and VampiricCrobat has sent out his good Chinchou.

Both pokemon are ready to battle, but Chinchou had fell in love with Slash! However, Slash betrayed WB, probably for another Chinchou, and WB is now angry while Slash is keeping his cool and is focused and contented.

Trainer Issued Commands

Slash - Agility ~ Return ~ Wind Cutter

WB - Double Team ~ Toxic ~ Thunder Wave

BATTLE

Slash starts out quickly, and begins to buzz around in the air a little faster. A bead of sweat runs down his face, and his wings start to move even faster, now so fast they cannot even be seen. He slowly descends and ascends, testing the limits of his new wingspeed. Smiling, Slash suddenly darted to the water and kicked up a Magikarp into the air. With a quick movement, the Magikarp was sliced in two, and the two halves well to the ground. Happy with his new speed, Slash returned to a good hovering height. Floating on the water's surface, WB too was planning for the future. Focusing, she pictures herself, but just more. And more. Suddenly, there were 3 WBs looking back at Slash, who looked puzzled, but still smiled.

Another bead of sweat ran down Slash's face, and suddenly, without any warning, he dartes down, smashing into the water's surface with scythes outstretched. The resulting smash sent water flying everywhere, and WB a little ways away with blood coming down his head. Angrily WB spit out a huge glob of toxins at Slash, who almost dodged them due to his quick speed, but got a little bit of his legs hit. The poison seeped it, but it was not much. Just a little bit. Nothing that could bother a Scyther, right?

Slash now ascended high into the air, and he went higher and higher, until he was high enough to launch his blades of fury. Slash began to twirl around, but WB had a plan. She began to glow with electricity, and once again rage fueled this, and she smiled, knowing what Slash would experience after this. Slash continued to twirl around, and it seemed like he would never stop. WB was still charging the electricity. Then WB launched the little ball of electricity, and suddenly 7 blades of pure energy fired out of Slash's twirling body. Stopping, Slash watched to observe his attack. The 7 cutters zoomed down towards WB, who stood helplessly watching as the cutters all cut through her little ball of energy, splitting it and exploding it, and then zoomed towards her without a scratch. 6 of the 7 seven cutters made swift contact with WB's exposed flesh, and they thoughroughly tormented it and cut into it. The last of the cutters dug deep into the ocean, and up popped a dead Magikarp, killed by the last cutter. WB's face was a picture of suffering, and was covered in blood that continually streamed out of deep wounds embedded in her flesh. The water around WB turned red with blood and WB coughed angrily, and looked up through seriously wounded eyes. A deep cut ran above her eyes, and it bled thick, crimson blood all over her face, as with the cuts all along her body, making her seem like a red Chinchou. The gruesome picture looked back to her trainer for advice, as did Slash, who was grinning from ear to ear.

Post-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 99% Energy 85% Condition flushed, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, slightly poisoned

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 82% Energy 79% Condition tired, bleeding insanely, face covered in blood, streaming down face, very hurt, huge wounds all over body

Arena Status Scyther in the air above water, WB in the water, water around WB colored red with blood, dead Magikarp also secreting blood somewhere near WB

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 02:32 AM
Yesterday, our fan from the computer got broken. I cannot use the computer for, who knows how long. And next week I'm going to a holiday to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. I'm sorry about all inconviniences and I'm asking Cyrus to sub-ref and sub-battle all my reffings and battles. I'm writing this on school computer, and this might be the last time I'm writing for maximum of two weeks if not longer.

Mystic Island Rumble - I will ask this to be postponed until I come back, but if you don't want to, Cyrus can replace me. *hands over slash's poke-ball to Cyrus* Take good care Slash, you are in good hands.

3way 3on3 - Postponed, until I come back.

1on1 with Waterelite - Postponed or Cyrus subs. *hands over Demi's poke-ball to Cyrus*

Jolteon100 vs. *g_rock* - Postponed or Cyrus sub-refs.

Dark Dragonite's Challenge - Not going to start before I come back or dd can find another opponent. Sorry DD, I know you were looking forward to this.

I'm really sorry about this inconvinience, but I can't do anything about it.

EDIT: Sneasel, thanks for what you said. This is my second battle ever :rolleyes:

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 12:58 PM
LEt's go on with this, it was a false alarm. Sorry guys....

VampiricCrobat
29th May 2003, 06:07 AM
great. the battle go's on.

now, Waterbolt use your rain dance untill succesfull. when the rain dance's up, use your Thunder to electrify him.

Rain dance ~ Rain dance / Thunder ~ Rain dance / Thunder

Mindprobe
29th May 2003, 10:26 AM
Heh, Slash, our opponent is asking for beating.

When Chinchou is using raind dance, take a good aim at her. With her dancing, she isn't able to evade, splatter her with toxic. The poison will go faster into Chinchou's body due to the open wounds.

Then, it's going to shoot a thunder, but it takes awhile to charge the energy, I want you to clear the skies with Sunny Day. It should be easy to evade the incoming thunder volley then.

Chinchou, once again, starts to rain dance, counter it again with another Sunny Day.

Toxic ~ Sunny Day ~ Sunny Day

Slash: "I'll beat that thing down!"

SneaselReborned
29th May 2003, 05:17 PM
Mesa gonna kill meself for taking so long to post this.

BTW, Scyther is gonna feel intense fatigue due to multiple usages of Sunny Day. Also, Chinchou will only use Rain Dance once, because the commands were "untill successfull". Therefore, the first RD was successful, but it will be quickly erased.

On another note, Clear Skies does not make Thunder any less accurate, it just makes the user of Thunder have to burn more energy in order to summon the bolt.

Round Three
Crobat da Vampire vs Probe da Mind

Pre-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 99% Energy 85% Condition flushed, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, slightly poisoned

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 82% Energy 79% Condition tired, bleeding insanely, face covered in blood, streaming down face, very hurt, huge wounds all over body

Arena Status Scyther in the air above water, WB in the water, water around WB colored red with blood, dead Magikarp also secreting blood somewhere near WB

And this battle is now starting to heat up. Finally! Scyther seems to be inflicting severe pain upon his enemy, Chinchou, who is just trying to stay alive. The seriousness of the multiple gashes along WB's body is apparent, and it seems that her trainer will try to cure the gashes.

But apparently, no. Using rain to lessen the pain, perhaps? Nobody knows. However, it is very apparent that no matter how you look at this match, Slash the male Scyther has an advantage. No, a distinct advantage.

Trainer Issued Commands

Slash - Toxic ~ Sunny Day ~ Sunny Day

WB - Rain Dance ~ Rain Dance/Thunder ~ Rain Dance/Thunder

BATTLE

WB comes out quickly due to the desperate situation she is in, and she dives underwater only to flop back on the surface in an instant. In an attempt to call out the rain, WB's body glows with blue energy. Slash smiles. Easy. Prey. Buzzing around quickly and coming lower, and puts his scythes in an X and spits out a great glob of dangerous toxins. The toxins hit WB's bleeding body, and are instantly sucked in. After coming into WB's bloodstream, they begin to torment her. However, the rain comes quickly, and Slash begins to feel weighted down and waterlogged. Due to this, he sets down on the small island. Still, WB is being tormented by the deadly toxins flowing freely in her bloodstream. And her wounds continue to bleed ferociously, eating away at her life.

Slash starts to perform a sacred ritual on the small island he is on, and his body glows with an orange energy. The thick, dark clouds in the sky begin to part - very slowly. WB focuses, and begins to think of pure plasma, and tries to summon the bolt of energy. The forces of electricity and fire battle between the two minds of Slash and WB, both trying to summon their respective elements. The clouds continue to clear, but WB finally gets the thunderbolt summoned. Like a deadly virus, the lightning strike comes down from the sky and strikes Slash's body. Slash is pinned to the ground by the energy, and soon finds himself paralyzed and hurting. Slowly, he looks to the sky, and sees the sun smiling back at him. The worst of the storm is probably over.

WB glares at the sun, now in full shine, and she feels tremendous pain on her wounds. The sun is angry. Angry! Mad with anger! WB begins to focus hard on plasma once more. She can picture the bolt of energy surging down and hurting Slash. Slash begins his sacred ritual again, and the sun seems to shine almost...brighter. The glowing ball of fire in the sky becomes hotter and hotter. The temperature rises...90...95...now 100 degrees Farenheight. WB chokes, and continues to try to summon electricity. One lone white clouds enters the sky, and WB pushes even harder. The cloud begins to turn a little dark, but still WB cannot summon. And then, suddenly, another bolt of electricity surges down from the heavens. Slash is slammed, and gets up slowly with blood dripping down his jaw. Angrily Slash takes flight again, and the sun comes back out and the cloud disappears.

Post-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 82% Energy 74% Condition slightly tired, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, slightly poisoned

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 77% Energy 67% Condition tired, bleeding insanely, face covered in blood, streaming down face, very hurt, huge wounds all over body, slightly happy, deadly poison in bloodstream

Arena Status Scyther in the air above water, WB in the water, water around WB colored red with blood

Mindprobe
30th May 2003, 09:20 AM
So Sunny Day is in effect, you didn't mention...
By the way, Sunny Day was there for only to lower the 100% accuary of the thunder. Improved reflexes on Slash after using swords dance, I thought he could've evaded it quite easily.

Slash, our plan didn't work quite well. But yo can still win!

First, protect yourself by veiling you with a mystical safeguard. That should protect you from status problems.

Now comes the tricky part. I want you to use a combo of two moves. First start of with quick attack, proceed towards Chinchou, evade all incoming attacks. When your near it, prepare your scythes, slash it to death.

Safeguard ~ Quick Attack + Slash

VampiricCrobat
30th May 2003, 03:24 PM
its time to do something about those cuts and the toxic of course.

i want you to dive untill you reach the bottem. don't worry for any incomming attack because Slash is using an attack that needs some time to pull of. when u reach the bottem use your rest to regain health and seal those wounds (and cure yourself from the toxic of course). for the rest of the round i'm ordering you to have some nice dreams (don't do anything so you will regain more health and energie).

Dive ~ rest ~ have sweet dreams

SneaselReborned
31st May 2003, 05:41 PM
...AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!...

I hate Rest.

Oh ya, Rest doesn't heal energy, only HP. The "Relax" command heals energy.

Round Four
Vampire of DOOOM vs. Can I Probe Your Arse...erm...I mean Mind?

Pre-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 82% Energy 74% Condition slightly tired, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, slightly poisoned

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 77% Energy 67% Condition tired, bleeding insanely, face covered in blood, streaming down face, very hurt, huge wounds all over body, slightly happy, deadly poison in bloodstream

Arena Status Scyther in the air above water, WB in the water, water around WB colored red with blood, Clear Skies in effect

And we are back, after a semi-long wait pushing the battle onto page two, here we are! Now, so far in the match WB has managed to do nothing but a little damage. Slash, on the other hand, has inflicted severe bleeding wounds and has even managed to insert deadly toxins into WB's bloodsteam.

Could this be the end for WB? Could everything come crashing down on WB's world? Is Slash going to eat the little fish like he did with his last meal? Erm...don't ask me.

Trainer Issued Commands

Slash - Safeguard ~ Quick Slash

WB - Dive ~ Rest ~ Healing Action

BATTLE

Slash comes out quick, annoyed at the last round but still in prime shape, and he buzzes around angrily. Suddenly, 3 stars appear in front of Slash, and he smiles. Closing his eyes, Slash begins to move his scythes in a clockwise motion, and the stars start moving as well. Soon, the stars are spinning so fast you cannot even see them. Suddenly, the stars strike themselves onto Slash, and they embed themselves into his skin. Smiling, Slash like the extra layer of protection that he has gained. WB begins to go down to the depths of the sea, and she keeps diving lower and lower, looking for a place to rest. Finally, she finds a little nook in a large ocean seamount, and rests there.

Slash looks around, and cannot see WB anywhere. However, he is a smart Scyther and knows not to fly into the water so he just decides not to waste any energy and he gets onto the island and just sits there.

WB, on the other hand, begins to enter a deep sleep, and slowly...very slowly the wound being to slowly close up. However, the wounds are still huge, and blood is still streaming out a little. WB continues to sleep for the duration of the round.

Post-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 82% Energy 80% Condition tired, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, poison dissipated, waiting on island patiently

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 86% Energy 65% Condition Moderately fatigued, resting at the bottom of the ocean, blood still streaming out a little, wounds healing up a little, Healing Action (8 actions)

Arena Status Scyther on island resting, WB deep down resting, Clear Skies in effect

VampiricCrobat
1st June 2003, 04:20 AM
interesting reffing. but i still have some questions.

1. when rest is in process and the pogeymon using rest is fully healed. wouldn't the healing process turn in to the energie regaining process or would he just do nothing (i meen just sleeping with no reasen)?

2. wouldn't slash attack the blood in the water because we all know scythers hates the color red. or am I facing a scyther that can pull its instinct asside?

these questions are not meant to flame or make you mad. i'm asking these questions because i'm curios.

for the battle,

just keep having sweet dreams. and try a sleep talk (maybe we get something interested)

healing action 2x ~ sleep talk

SneaselReborned
1st June 2003, 01:54 PM
Well, my assumption is that a trained Scyther is not stupid enough to try to dive into the water. This is not a wild one.

Anyway, yes, if you get to 100% then you will actually be sleeping regularly until your Rest time is up, and then you will gain energy fast too.

Mindprobe
1st June 2003, 03:31 PM
Slash, alltough you are in slightly bad position, now that Chinchou's down in the deep waters.

I want you to launch dozens and dozens of swifts at Chinchou. They are homing so they hit. Chinchou has no defense, so that makes it do max.damage. Aslo, the damage should prevent Chinchou from gaining much health, and the sleep talks drains it allready low energy. There's no fear of electric attacks, sense they can't hurt you from the depths of the sea. And a electric attack just fries up Chinchou, or at least it should.

Swift ~ Swift ~ Swift

Mindprobe
3rd June 2003, 03:18 AM
I will be away from Wednesday to Saturday. Hopefully, I will be posting again in Sunday.

SneaselReborned
3rd June 2003, 11:04 PM
Sorry, it might take a little longer. Too much schoolwork!

Anyway, school ends in a week or two, so yay. Summer = lotsa reffies!

SneaselReborned
4th June 2003, 08:28 PM
Sorry for taking awhile, but everything is too crazy! Argh! Summer = BEAUtiful times!

Round Five
Crobat da Vampy vs Mindy the Proby

Pre-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 82% Energy 80% Condition tired, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, poison dissipated, waiting on island patiently

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 86% Energy 65% Condition Moderately fatigued, resting at the bottom of the ocean, blood still streaming out a little, wounds healing up a little, Healing Action (8 actions)

Arena Status Scyther on island resting, WB deep down resting, Clear Skies in effect

And here we are again in a match that I don't wanna ref because of weird crazy stuff and because of Rest being used (CURSE YOU PEOPLE!). Yeah, so here we go.

Basically no PreBattle...mwahahah.

Trainer Issues Commands

Slash - Swift ~ Swift ~ Swift

WB - Healing ~ Healing ~ Sleep Talk

BATTLE

WB is deep in the ocean, just sleeping and resting up to get more health. However, Slash has another plan. Deviously Slash starts to twirl around, and then, suddenly, stops with scythes raised. Three glowing shurikens appear next to Slash, and Slash uses one scythe to point at the water. The shurikens suddenly take off in the direction that Slash pointed, and they speed downwards, cutting through the water with grace and agility. The shurikens fly down and find their target: WB. WB is just sleeping happily when suddenly the shurikens embed themselves into WB's slashes up skin. The shurikens draw blood, and make the wounds huge. WB turns around in his sleep, but some force makes him continue sleeping.

Slash smiles, and once again he twirls around, and three shurikens appear beside him. Once again, he points to the water, and the shurikens are off. And, once again, the shurikens embed themselves into WB's cut up skin, and provoce extreme pain. But WB continues to not mind this.

WB now smiles in her sleep, and suddenly her eyes open with a purple energy. Out of her mouth she shoots a quick jet of super-pressurized water, and then her eyes close again. Slash smiles. Again, the same shuriken process is repeating, continuing to hurt WB.

Post-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 82% Energy 72% Condition tired, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, poison dissipated, waiting on island patiently

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 81% Energy 62% Condition Moderately fatigued, resting at the bottom of the ocean, blood flowing out, wounds torn by shurikens, Healing Action (5 actions)

Randomized Sleep Talk Move: Water Gun.

Mindprobe
7th June 2003, 02:06 PM
This was supposed to be quick battle, but VC started resting, so it turned out to be quite something different. I suggest we ban further rest attempts.

Ok Slash, you're going strong, use same set of swifts. (There's nothing else to do)

Swift ~ Swift ~ Swift

SneaselReborned
7th June 2003, 05:06 PM
Yes, this was supposed to be a quick match. Any futher attempts to rest by either player will fail, as said by Mindprobe. When WB finished the 5 action rest, then there will be no more rest for this match.

--;;

VampiricCrobat
8th June 2003, 01:36 AM
oké

have sweet dreams 3x

~ sweet dreams 3x ~

i'm sorry because i used rest. i needed it because if i did't slash would already won this battle

Mindprobe
8th June 2003, 11:10 AM
you promised it to be quick, and you broke your promise. It would've been okay if it would've rested on the island, cos it would've been clear target and it couldn't have evaded anything. But really, if it would be fair, I would be allowed to use rest once too.

SneaselReborned
8th June 2003, 11:19 AM
Fine, I will grant Mindprobe one use of Rest. However, only use it when you REALLY need to, k?

BTW, since you are not doing too much, I won't do too much reffing, so there.

Round Six
*coughcoughannoyingrestercoughcough* vs Mindprobe

Pre-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 82% Energy 72% Condition tired, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat, poison dissipated, waiting on island patiently

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 81% Energy 62% Condition Moderately fatigued, resting at the bottom of the ocean, blood flowing out, wounds torn by shurikens, Healing Action (5 actions)

Trainer Issued Commands

Slash - Swift Assault

WB - Sweet Dreams

BATTLE

VC continues to annoy me with his stupid resting tactics, so I'll just deal with it.

Slash smiles, and starts to jump around on the island he is on. Suddenly, he stops, and puts his claws into the air. In an instant, 3 sets of deadly shurikens glisten in the sun. Slash jumps again, and points to the ocean. All three sets of shurikens - 9 in all - swim through the ocean at crazy speeds, going straight for the prone WB, who just sleeps happily.

The 9 shurikens slam into the soft, ripped up flesh of WB, and cause a torrent of blood. WB continues to sleep in a weird manner, and the round ends. Stupid resters...

Post-Battle Status
Slash (Scyther M) HP 82% Energy 68% Condition tired, very pumped, enhanced chi, enhanced wingbeat,

Waterbolt [WB] (Chinchou F) HP 71% Energy 62% Condition Moderately fatigued, resting at the bottom of the ocean, blood flowing out, wounds torn even more by shurikens, Healing Action (2 actions)

Arena Status Scyther on island resting, WB deep down resting, Clear Skies in effect,[/color][/size]

Mindprobe
11th June 2003, 08:32 AM
If VampiricCrobat isn't responding in 24hours, this is DQ. He hasn't replied in 2 days and no reply in absence tower. I hate to do this, but DQ is a DQ.

SneaselReborned
11th June 2003, 06:26 PM
Well, if my time and board time are equal, then VC has just been DQed. Plus, he was given an extra day.

I'm sorry, but its all over. Good day to you both!

*pockets 2 yen and leaves*