PDA

View Full Version : The DoorWay to the Gods **begins**

Totodile Lover
25th May 2003, 06:31 PM
The DoorWay To the Gods

One morning, on a day like every other, weather it was Raining or Sunny, something terrible struck the Heart of the World.
It seemed that some ones dream of creating the most powerful and plentiful planet in the universe was corrupted.
By what was unknown but it was obvious that someone wanted this mans dream to end in a blink of an eye, because this man was gone, erased of the birth record, everything, but his body
was found in a lake, known as HorseShoe.
It was here he was found, but also something else was, it seemed this Lake carried a Gateway to Heaven and Hell. Each was missing the key but the Door to Hell was open just a Crack, and thus allowing ultima into the Earths Realm.
Ultima, he was in all legends, as a great evil, not as powerful as God or the Dark Lord himself, but a considerable enemy on the helpless planet Earth. As soon, the animals and plants around this lake died, humans living there felt like someone was watching them and soon ran in fear of nothing. The lake water turned oil like, and when looked in, you’d see a hand reaching up at you, like it was asking you to help it.
In every Ancient Text, from every highly religious to the very little, Ultima was included, it was in a Hidden Chamber of the Great Pyramid where Ultima was the only god not honoured as a god with respect for each other Ultima required a great amount of Sacrevice, from every culture, from a Goat to a Human, an letting Ultima free into this world, of 2003 was not the most brillante of Ideas.
Now the world is under a slow moving and unknown attack. But The Heavens have come to stop it.
They have sent you(after a most terrible dream every imaginable) to find the lost Key to The Heaven, and the Lost Key to Hell. And with you, they have giving you the Ability of Flight, and a power to defend yourself.
But some human Angels have taken advantage of these powers.
The Question is: Are you loyal to the Heavens, or is your wish to be Sucked into Hell and stuck there forever until your forgiven?

I'll post my sign up form laterfor now i just gotta get it start..

Jen
~~~
My hometown, plunged into a dark mist, no one lived here but me. (and this goes for my whole post so no one starts in the same city as I do "New York City")
I sat there, all alone, with a little fire lit, casting dark and evil shadows on the wall.
That lived.
They couldn't hurt you, but they would try to scare you and tell your enemies where you were all the time, luckily I had none.
The whole New York City belonged to me, I killed anyone from the outside, they were all possessed by the evil that had conquered the world.
My black eyes reflected the light casted by the fire, I constantly growled, I picked a feather from my wing, pure black, like my face. The horror of being stuck in this form had taken it's toll on me.
I heard moaning, I looked over at the shadow on the wall, slowly it emerged as a a three headed snake monster, hissing and snarling at me.
"Go to hell!" I called, a flash of metal came spinning and the snake monster dropped to his knees in pain, grabbing the piece sticking out of him, dark green blood came from him. I smirked evilly, and kicked him in the head, breaking the one major heads neck, the other two screamed as they slowly became ash.
"All I'm surround by is pathetic minions what are shadows, isn't there one thing I can fight whats as strong as me?"
~~
note right now, only jenn can use her god power, since she had been plunged into the mist first, all the rest of yeah have to come to New York to find jenn and unlock you god powers.

Samchu
26th May 2003, 06:06 AM
We start!!

Name~(you don't know!?) Sam Omaras
age~25
gender~male
appearance~tall, muscular, short blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He wears trainers, jeans and a black t-shirt, he also wears a leather jacket (to hide the scars)
Favorite God~ Set (God of Chaos-HONEST!)
Gods Spirit Appearance~ gold body armor that covers just over the shoulders
Weapon~Sword of dark destruction
History~TBR
Spirit Call~err...I'll have to get back to you on that one
Abilities~ enhanced strength
other~

Sam
~~~
I sat in one of the trees outside of my village. I could see the mist from here. It had already taken New York, I'd heard someone say so. But it was strange, I felt as though I had to go, there was something waiting for me in there.
I jumped down and started walking.
"Sam wait!"
I stopped and looked back. Steven was running this way, he was only 6 but I was kinda attached to him.
"Where yoo going?"
"There are some things I have to do."
"You can't go! We need you!"
"I'll come back I promise. Just don't get into any trouble."
I ruffled his hair playfully then took off. In truth, i was thankful to be leaving, I hated my home. But now I had a reason to leave. There was something in that mist, something calling me. And I had to find out what!!

Totodile Lover
26th May 2003, 05:03 PM
Mwhahaha Jenns first victim comes...

Jenn
~~~
I crouched ontop of a MedLife Biulding, the place where my father worked, but now, only skeletons with haunting stares are there, my wings ruffled in the air, my nose twitched.
There was a new smell in the air, human most likely, but something else. Possession, most probably, but how did this smell remind me of me.
"Die human."
I Picked out a letter, the "M", He didn't noticed me and I threw it at him, he screamed as the letter landed right beside him, the fog was to thick for him, but for me.
I loved it.
My eyes grew a creepy green and a green plasma, I roared and the ball blasted infront of him.
"Leave human! Theres nothing for you here!"
I morhped into a Jackal(like the statues in egypt, that jackal, like the pantings etc.), I jumped down infront of him and Morphed into my god form.
"Holy ****!" He called.
"Leave or be possessed like the shadows or the skeletons in the walls!" I called, the walls slowly out lined the skeletons in them. All started towards him.
"Wait! I'm here cause something is calling me to it!" HE beged, huddling into the ground, the skeletons burned into ash as anubis appeared infront of us.
Let him Live Warrior, He has been sent by Set.
I stoped, as Anubis slowly blew away in a fierce wind.
"Your lucky human." I said, Turning into a Jackal and Jumping into the mist.

Samchu
26th May 2003, 05:12 PM
And action!!!

Sam
~~~
What the he** is going on here?
I started walking. This was just way too weird. The mist thickened suddenly and a figure appeared in front of me.
"So, you have finally come to me."
"Who the f*** are you?" I asked.
The figure stepped forward. Holy s***! Set!? I'm face to face with the God of chaos!? No way!
He said about the darkness that was covering the world, and how I could assist others in stopping it. I was shocked, it made next to no sense to me and I became confused. But i did understand one thing, that i was able to recieve his power.
He disappeared and I felt somehing materialise in my hand. I looked down, a sword, coloured with a deep blackish red blade.
"Woah..." Was all I could get out.
Suddenly i got a strange feeling, telling me to go after the thing that had tried to attack me earlier. We were similar somehow.
I gripped my new weapon tightly and started running.

Totodile Lover
26th May 2003, 05:29 PM
Jenn
~~~
I sat down in a down town street, listening carefully, if you were quiet enough, you could here the spirits talking to one another, it was rudely interupted by someone running.
I morphed into Anubis form, looking the way the sound had come from, wierd, I always a minion slithered not ran. I lookec careful my sight enhanced and I saw the boy, with a sword, of Set!?
Was Anubis telling the truth and not feeling sorry for that pathetic soul? I growled.
"Damn him, I never wanted a partner.."
I howled and my staff appeared with sharp blades on either side, he stoped for a second, seeing me with my staff.
"I told you to leave here. Even if Anubis Said you were sent from Set! I donnot want another Warrior in my City!" A blade pierced out of my wrist and stabed into his knee, he dropped quickly, I smiled and walked up to him.
"Set said we had to work together, even your god Anubis Said so."
I Slashed his back, growling the wind picked up, I smirked evilly, and stepped on his hand that held the sword under it.
"Give me your sword Warrior and I won't send you to the underworld."
"No. I will Fallow Sets command and not hurt you."
"You don't understand, even if you won't fight me! I will kill you!" I slashed his back again, anger and rage thats all what was in me, I did not understand what Anubis saw in this boy, he couldn't even fight back.
My staff dissapeared, and I could no longer shoot him with any powers, or blades, I growled, as the power got sucked out of me and I turned into a Jackal.
"Lucky Human. Anubis sees something in you, though I don't see what it is. Stay away from here, or become a shadow of Ultimas great armies." I barked and ran away into the alleys.

Samchu
26th May 2003, 05:40 PM
Hey Jenn, check your email!

Sam
~~~
I fell onto my back, even though it hurt like he**. I thought I wouldn't have to go through s*** like this if I left home. Dammit why is this happening to me? Can't I have a f****** break!?
I forced myself up, leaning onto my sword for support. Set had told me to help the others search for the keys, well if they were all like that then I wasn't going to bother.
I started limping out of the city. "Sorry Set, but I can't work with these conditions. I'm going solo."
I headed out of the city, taking a look back at it as soon I had gotten some distance away from the place.
"What have I gotten myself into?"

Totodile Lover
26th May 2003, 05:58 PM
enter FireFly
she or he has noform

FireFly
~~~~
I flew dwon infront of the boy, he stuttered back, I laughed, I was a little mouse(like mew) what was there to be afraid of?
I shook my head doubtfully and, and healed him. Then pointed at the city.
"Go back there?"
I nodded vigerously.
I blinked blankely and shook his head, I frowned and shoot a blue beam at him, and poof he was there, infront of the Anubis Girl.

Jenn
~~~
I looked up at him, Growling, then looking back at the wall.
"There is no way to berid of a annoying human is there?" I growled at him, my black eyes starring at him out the corner of my eye, he couldn't tell him thought I was still looking at the wall.
"I Guess not." He answer sitting down beside me, I growled at him, his sword grew birhgt and soon he was in armor, I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.
"I donnot wish to fight along side a Wannabee."
"What? I'm no Wannabee! I'm the real thing! A real set warrior."
I sighed and got up, and started walking away from him, I had no time for a sad pathetic no good rotten stupidass moronic jerky chicken sword holding sword dropping low down ex warrior little undeveloped Wannabee Boi.
"Oh come on, can't we try to fight together? Why do we gotta fight but Anubis ans set don't?"
"Because Anubis is far more power."
"What! No way!"
I growled, a flash of light happened and I was human again, he stood there starring at me.
"What?" I snapped at him, but he continued to stare in amazement.

Samchu
26th May 2003, 06:10 PM
Sam
~~~
"It's nothing," I replied, finally diverting my gaze elsewhere. I was blushing a bit. "I'm just not used to seeing you like this."
"Whatever. If you insist on following then do so, if not, then quit f****** annoying me!!" Said the girl as she started walking.
I got up and hurried after her. "I know what you think." I said. She stayed silent. "You think that Anubis is more powerful than Set, which makes you believe that you are superior to me. Well I've got news for you. I don't take s*** from nobody! I didn't take it at my village and I sure as he** am not going to take it from you! So either treat me with some repsect or from now on you'll have to watch your back!" I growled.

Totodile Lover
26th May 2003, 06:28 PM
Jenn
~~~~
*enter real fast moments*
A Sharp blade pressed against Sams, I tilted me head and smiled at him.
"Oh I don't think so." As the blade retracked and I continued walking, He sighed and fallowed. I smiled to myself. Maybe having a Servant wasn't so bad after all. I glanced at him, smiling, the wind picked up strong suddenly.
"****." I muttered as my body transformed into a Warrior Again. I sighed to myself, I was really power and a really good warrior but I couldn't control my changed back and forth.
"You can't control it?"
I glared at him, and snarled. "Maybe I can maybe I can't what does it matter to a Set fallower? I don't want anything to do with you. Unlike Jennifers Kind Soul, I Am Cell, and I was not help a Set fallower, so you may fallow and fight with me, but donnot espect respect from me until you prove yourself worthy."
We must of been walking for about 7 hours, he was starting lag behind, probably hungry or tired.
"So, let me get this straight you take over jenns body?"
I nodded. "Yes, I as you humans put it "Borrow" her body, unfornatly she deals great pain while inside me."
"Do you ever get to see her.. I don't know.. More beautiful then she is?"
I titled me head, humans were strange people, and maybe this human wasn't as bad as I thought he was.
"She is quite a Heart Stopper I'll give you that." I lowered my head looking at the ground. "But I donnot understand how to express how you put it."
"I ment is she more beautiful inside you?"
"To me, I think she grows more beautiful everyday."

Samchu
26th May 2003, 06:40 PM
Sam
~~~
Damn I bet she's b***** amazing!
We kept walking, I tried to keep up but I wasn't used to working so hard with so little food and it was beginning to take its tole on me.
"Can't we stop?" I asked.
She growled disapprovingly but agreed and we made a small campfire. I went and found some apples to eat and we both sat there eating them.
"Is she nice?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"Who?"
"Jennifer."
"She's nicer than me."
"Somehow i knew that." I muttered.
She glared at me. I sweatdropped and looked at the ground. "Sorry..." I murmured.
We sat in silence for a little while longer but I broke the silence soon after with another question.
"Can she die?" I asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You said she recieves great pain when she's inside of you, could she recieve so much that she'd die?"

Totodile Lover
26th May 2003, 07:06 PM
Cells a guy XD Jenns the girl

Cell
~~~
"I never thought about it, she lives everytime, but if she did, I would simply disappear and jennifers lifeless body would appear. But Anubis will not allow this, he protects Jenn with his oath."
He was silent, probably confused how to totally different forms could share such a beautiful body.
"Jennifer is beauitful and my senses tell me you love her, even though she wants nothing to do with you, I could make her feel different, but only for one night. One night of pleasure for you and then you must earn it yourself." I offered.

Samchu
26th May 2003, 07:15 PM
Oh sorry.
*Reads post* :o

Sam
~~~
It would be that easy? I thought about it. This might be my only chance. I could die before I get back home...I guess it couldn't hurt just this once.
"You can really make that happen?" I asked.
"Yes."
"And I haven't got to do anything?"
"No."
I was silent for a moment. How often was a chance like this going to present itself?
I grinned. "Sounds fine to me."

Tyler and Hobbes
27th May 2003, 02:50 PM
Name~Shade Beluse
age~ 26
gender~Male
appearance~A gotie (Pan was half goat) green eyes, Messy black hair neck long, a blue jean jacket, red shirt with a coin on it, leather pants.
Favorite God~ Pan~god of shepherds and tricks
Gods Spirit Appearance~ He wears a red sash, green robe, and has all black eyes, no pupils.
Weapon~ Staff with ruby on top.
History~Both his parents died, so he went to live with his grandparents, they died, so he went to live with his uncle, he died. He became a pickpocket and a scam artist, end of story
Spirit Call~You can hear a sheep being devoured by a wolf but see nothing
Abilities~ Can create illusions that you can touch, but can't hurt you.
other ~none

Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That mist..... It was coming from New York. I lived right near

there. I wondered what it was. The mist somehow ws darwing me closer. I had to be in a certain spot. I was pretending to be a

blind begger, so as you can see, me getting up and seeing were I was going, angered some people. I headed out torwards my destination. "Blind man's gotta go." I said, running away. "Hey,

he's not blind after all." I could hear a man say. "No!" I said sarcasticly, he began to chase me. More began again to chase. Something stopped them from chasing me. They just stood there, dumbfounded. The ducks even gave me some cash and a charity

drive rich guy gave me a check for five thousand dollars. I continued running. Somehow I made it to New York, it took me a long time but... I needed to go a certain way. I found myself at a campfire with two people on either side."Sounds fine to me." One said, smiling wide. They both finally noticed I was standing right there.

Totodile Lover
27th May 2003, 05:27 PM
Cell
~~~
"Or maybe not.." I mumbled, turning, the man stepped back, seeing me. I grolwed and Howled, the staff appeared infront of me.
Sam had turned into his normal form but the sword was in his hand, ready to kill, I growled and my wings opened fully.
"Ultimas minion!" I cried, charging forward, he ducked, I suddenly felt wierd, the wind picked up and I dissapeared.

Jenn
~~~~
I collasped on the ground, tired and beaten, panting heavily, looking over to see me staff slowly dissapear. The guy charged forward at another guy, wow, a male dominated place.
"Hey.." I managed, they both turned to me. "Don't kill eachother, look behind you." I said, there was a dragon behind them, but undead. Starting to Rott, disgusting.
Suddenly, a Sheep could be heard, but being.. Devoured? What the hell? And the guy we had just met, Turned into a Gods Servant.
"Wierd..." I mumbled, my stomach felt like it was being twisted, I screamed as I heard a Jaguar Roar, and I fell into darkness.

Cell
~~~
I howled emmidetly, My staff suddenly appeared and I took to the air, I sighed looking at the wannabees, not even knowing out to fight, I growled seeing the dragon advance.
"Morons! You have weapons! Try to distract it! It's only a shadow!"
"Pretty damn big shadow!!" One called, I sighed and shook my head doubtfully, as they did as they were told, I gathered energy, a black ball gathered, and was thrown, there was a massive explosion as clouds of ash went everywhere.
But the dragon remained.
"I thought it was a shadow!"
"Well I was wrong wasn't I?"

Samchu
28th May 2003, 03:23 PM
This is Samchu posting from Malta! YAY!
Hey TL you still need to post in KingDom Water!

Sam
~~~
"Great..." I mumbled, "just f****** great..."
I looked at the dragon and thought up a plan, "well if it isn't a shadow..."
I ran forward and chopped its head off with my sword. The head dropped to the ground then errupted into flames, as did the rest of the body.
"Who's the amatuer now?" I asked mokingly, turning to Cell.
We all sat down and talked to the new guy. He said his name was Shade, I was surprised that he was a God's servant.
"Hey Shade, you want a drink?" I offered.
"Yeah, thanks."
I handed a cup over to him. He gulped it down and the second he was finished he fell backwards, snoring quietly.
"What the...?" Cell was shocked.
"Sleeping weed. I always carry some with me." I explained. "He shold be out for at least...let's see...all night."
Cell just looked at me then realised what I was saying.
"Now if there's no more interruptions, I believe you promised me a night of pleasure..."

Totodile Lover
29th May 2003, 07:00 AM
Jenn
~~~~
In a flash the pain was gone and I was lying down in a beautiful room, confused too. This feeling was strange inside, I was dressed in, wierd clothing. (clickies (http://absolutely.net/lopez/bdo2-0225_jennifer_lopez_005.htm))
Well not wierd but not what I where when I come out of Cell, and I felt.. Different.. Very Different, I just sat there on the bed, kinda waiting for something.
*knock Knock*
I opened the door to see Sam? But cuter then usual, armor was on him, and I realized another thing, he's ****ing tall! Igulped as he lightly pushed his way in.
"S.. S.. Ssam.." I gulped, more scared then I ever been, he was huge and his sword made him look bigger then ever, I realized what it was like to be defenceless, and Cell wouldn't come out.
"Hey Baby." He said lifting onto the bed. The floor turned gold, but running around the bed was a river of blood, because well it was red.
He kissed me, at first I didn't know what to do, I felt scared, but then...
(not saying what they did next..)
~~~

Samchu
30th May 2003, 03:37 PM
ooh fun

Sam
~~~
I woke up, sunlight forcing me to open my eyes. I growned as I found myself at the campsite. It was over already.
But it had been great! Better than I'd expected. And Jenn...damn was she hot!! Although...she'd seemed...scared of me. I didn't expect that.
Cell was already awake and Shade was just starting to recover from his dose of sleeping weed, it probably wouldn't take him long to get back on his feet.
I stood up and walked over to Cell.
"How was it?" He asked.
"Not what I expected." I replied simply.
I looked out. Through the mist it was hard to tell how high the sun had already risen but I was guessing that it was earlier daytime.
"So where are we headed?" I asked.

Totodile Lover
30th May 2003, 06:00 PM
Cell
~~~~
"We're going Done the path, see that dim light? Thats where we'll find another clue." I said, packing up supplies, he frowned, he didn't understand why we had to leave so early. "We have to get started before Jenn comes out."
He nodded
*5 hours later*
I felt strange, Jenn was coming out she would want to, she wants to get back at Sam.
~~
sam can you continue my ***** sister wants the comp.

Samchu
31st May 2003, 12:57 PM
Sam
~~~
There was a flash of ligh and Cell disappeared leaving a p***** off Jenn in its place. I gulped, I knew I was in trouble.
She ran at me and knocked me to the ground, then proceed to slap me silly until my face was red and raw.
"Ow..." I groaned.
"Never try anything like that again!" She yelled at me.
"Sorry..." I replied, sitting up and rubbing my face.
I don't think I'd ever felt so ashamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the shortness, no ideas.

Totodile Lover
2nd June 2003, 02:59 PM
Jenn
~~~
I went and sat in a dead tree, as those two packed up, I sighed and fittled around with my staff, I smiled and flung a sharp pointed anubis dagger at sam, barely missing his foot.
"Holy ****."he muttered
I smirked and continued starring up at the sky. The sun couldn't be seen, thats how fast and thick the mist moved.
I sighed.
"Sam."
"Yeah?"
"You weren't that bad." I smirked at him. He smirked, laughing to himself.

Samchu
2nd June 2003, 03:17 PM
Sam
~~~
"Weren't too bad yourself." I replied, handing her back the dagger.
I sat down beside her as Shade finished packing up.
"Why did you have all those scars?" She asked.
"My dad owns the village where I live. If you work, you work under his rules and they're harsh. I'm against it so he got me working too. Some of the workers are just little kids and they get beaten real bad, so I stick up for them. I get beat in their place. Which my dad hates. So he beats me too. I've learnt to live with it. I know who hits where and how hard and I know that when my dad dies I can taske over and change things. It keeps me going." I explained.
I saw Shade had finished and jumped down. "We should get moving."