PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Subforums.

Andrew
25th May 2003, 09:16 PM
Well Just a quick q.

1) What do you people think of subforums in places such as Fanfiction and Pokemasters.Net Forums.

2) Do you think any other forums need them?

3) Do you think PCG needs a subforum for all of those capture thingies?

4) What are some changes you'd apply to TPM if possible?

So yeah... my poll... first in like a long time.

Have fun replying for Postcount++

pokemasterfrank
25th May 2003, 09:24 PM
1) What do you people think of subforums in places such as Fanfiction and Pokemasters.Net Forums.

Its cool. They seperate all of those topics from the rest of it so people don't have to wade though threads just to find it.

ASB for the towers and business. PCG for the Adopted Pokemon/Captured Pokemon. Some of the ASB Businesses aren't recoreded in the link tower and are pushed into like page 5 x_x. Same with the Adopted/Captured stuff

Points above.

Not much. :/

conspiracy
25th May 2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by OzAndrew
Well Just a quick q.

I haven't really noticed them, I think they must be there for good reason

PCG :yes: and ASB for same reason as PMF

YES :D

I think it's a great online community as it is

So yeah... my poll... first in like a long time.

There ya go :wave:

Jay
25th May 2003, 10:49 PM
I would close this poll since you haven't entitled your own opinion but i'm feeling nice, Oz.

Pokemasters.net's subforum is just stupid. Sorry, but that is just in my honest opinion - Why is it needed? It can be discussed in the main part. It isn't like it gets many posts anyway. I see the point in the FanFiction and the Pokemon Anime ones, but that ... No thanks

I think Misc should have a sub forum for dares and possibly a GSC sub forum for RMT's ... but RuSa can be the same. I don't really think the other forums need sub forums

No they are not needed. Why? Do you want those minor SPAMmy games to take over the main part of the forum? I don't think so. The AC/CC stuff is what makes up the G in PCG. I also considered this, but later I talked with a current mod and a former mod of the PCG forum and they both said it isn't needed, one saying those SPAMmy games should be placed in the sub forum. Most of those games have made PCG, once again, a more SPAMmy place and will continue to do so. It will be tough to influence my decision if a sub forum is necessary

I think it's fine the way it is

Will do :wave: :yes:

Andrew
25th May 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Will do loser :wave: :yes:

Don't insult me. I don't deserve that.

Moltrecuno
26th May 2003, 11:28 PM

It actually makes the forum look more organized IMO. I rarely go into fanfic but I noticed that the subforums are helping.

The ASB needs them. I think they need them BADLY. Mainly to keep track of battle topics and discussions about the ASB *remembers a past experience and wants to kill someone* bah...whoops. I'm gonna get killed if I say more stuff. *sweatdrops* I know there was an attempt to get one in there but no one has came up with a good reason yet(or no one freaking cares....). I also think PCG needs them for the adoption stuff. Subforums are nice so it doesn't make the forum look all cluttery like.

I guess. I don't really participate in those stuff but from the sounds of my other buddies who do this stuff, I guess it is needed a lot.

Nothing really. Well... maybe with how some people are chosen to become mods, but that would be it. =\

I just did. Very fun indeed. :D

~M~

Katie
26th May 2003, 11:46 PM
1. actually, to tell the truth, I haven't even paid any attention to those forums, so I didn't know there were subforums ^^; I guess it'd help organize better
2. um.. I only go to fanart, misc, and pcg, but the only one that needs it IMO is pcg. honestly I think there should be a sub for each: polls, clubs, and games o0 pcg is too cluttered and busy, it has been for as long as I can remember.
3. -^ yup
4. GIVE ME THE FRIGGEN SMILIE LIST BACK, PLEASE ;___; I miss :eek: and :lookout: and :heh: and :love: and :love2: and (y) and (n) and the original :P and :o (especially :o. :o owned.) oh!! and :lance: was hot =D uh. alright. now that that's out of my system.... oh. and bring back old members, but we know that's not possible :p

~Katie