PDA

View Full Version : *~ WINTER: The Confrontation ~* (Sign ups! You've been ask'n for it...so here it is!)

Bulbasaur4
26th May 2003, 08:23 AM
WINTER:
The Confrontation

The Winter ended in a land where two wolf packs were fueding...

One eventually fell to the other- fell apart because of misguidance and the loss of the Alpha male leadership- he had died. After fueding and turmoil with in that pack... one of the gamma wolves left, followed by another. The pack was left alone with out two more wolves, and was then killed.
The other pack which had been fueding with the now perished pack, did not die. They were led by two strong Alphas, and their own pack members were strong which followed. They also had pups, which even in the harsh winter survived...

The winter however, was ridiculed. There was a legend which the Alpha knew of, about the winter that would unleash the demons of the world which would test the descendants of the ancient wolves. That winter did come... and all through little is known of what happened it is known of this- that several packs diminished or vanished with out a trace. But that was 20 years ago... and there are new packs with in their place.

Deep with in a land, there are two wolf packs. They're domain consists of many towering and large, snowy-capped mountaints with huge, lush forests and valleys. The land is beautiful and practically unscaved by humans or any unnatural contact. The only beings which dwell upon this beautiful, lust landscape is the animals which were born from time there...
The two packs have lived next to each other for many years. There used to be three packs there, but unfortunately that pack fell apart due to it's own personal problems, and then was chased off as soon as their numbers were weak by the other two remaining packs. These two packs- The Ekimo and the Halakei, have only one thing which divides their lands. A small, narrow strip of land which has a river running through it... called the, "Void." All free wolves are safe to travel in there, but currently there are no free wolves that have entered the Ekimo and Halakei lands.

But turmoil often happens with in the magest lands of the mountains...

It is currently fall... and the leaves are changing colors and the land is harvesting all the goods which it held. Winter is brewing... but in the middle of fall, it still is far away. The snows of the north have yet to come... and even frost is scarcely seen. However, many unusual things are taking place...
The birds are becoming rather persistant, talking far more often than usual and fluttering about with cries of 'darkness' with in their call. Wolves cannot understand the chatter of teh birds... but they can understand a few distinct cries. Not only that, but the deer and the Caribou which the wolves hunt are beginning to rapidly move out of their land. This is quite a strange thing... considering those animals stayed with in the massive, outstretched borders of the Ekimo and Halakei.
With these odd events happening... the Ekimo and the Halakei are beginning to grow friction between each other and the void. With hunting growing a little scarce and the tension of the oncoming winter, both packs are beginning to become untolerant of any mishappenings between each other.
The death of a wolf will cause one pack to accuse the other...
A lone figure will emerge...
A war will start...
And the ultimate confrontation will occur..

Okay, this is the sequel to my rpg, The Winter. The Winter was based upon the book, "The Sight". This sequel will be slightly based off The Winter and less based of, "The Sight".

Here is the deal- you may sign up as more than one wolf, but if you are to sign up as more than one wolf, you cannot have two wolves that are in positions of power. (In other words, you cannot sign up as an Alpha/Alpha or an Alpha/Beta.) There are two packs, so your wolf could belong to either one of your chosing. Each packs will be described below, and you may pick a position(s) to sign up one of your wolves as.

Firstly, the Alpha is the leader of the pack. There are two- a female and a male, and those are generally the leaders. The beta is the second in command, and there will be only one - usually a wolf in high reguard or trust of the Alphas is a beta. Secondly comes the Omegas- they are the meat of the pack, or every other wolf. They can be divided into Omega 1, 2, 3... etc... to determine rank amongst the Omegas. Lastly, there is the 'Subordinate' wolf, which is basically the lowest ranking wolf of the pack. They are generally the weakest and are stuck babysitting pups and do not hunt very much with the other wolves.

The Ekimo Pack

The Alphas -
One Female- Darkfrost (Drusilla)
One Male - Arigato Quen (Bulbasaur4)

The Beta
Male or Female Beta- Marius Denion - |M|-(Anderwarrick)

The Omegas
Omega 1 -Jarro Ferstorm - |M| (Ginger Cat)
Omega 2 - Winterdew - |F| (en0miz)
Omega 3 - Yoku - |M|(Dogman)
Omega 4- Achaea Solstice - |F| -(MarshmellowEgg)
Omega 5 - Nicholas Skellington -|M|- (Emotional Faun Chiko-sai)

Subordinate
Male or Female Sub.- Available

The Halakei Pack

The Alphas
One Female - N/A
One Male - Jaeger (OutlawJT)

The Beta
M/F Beta - Phoenix - |F| -(She_wolf_warrior)

The Omegas
Omega 1 - Jachai Haze - |M|- (MarshmellowEgg)
Omega 2 - Ikana Veran - |F| - (espeon12)
Omega 3- Amaki - |F| (Bulbasaur4)
Omega 4 - Twi - |F| (Pichu Luver)

Subordinate
M/F Sub. - Dark Winter - |M| -(Gladiator)

(currently, no packs have pups.)

There will be only three lone wolves allowed- I am taking one position, so only two are allowed for others-
Lone Wolves
Lone Wolf 1 - Lunaer Falline - |F|- (Bulbasaur4)
Lone Wolf 2 - Cloud Silverwind - |F|(Gothic Latias)
Lone Wolf 3 - Pikhar - |M| (OutlawJT)

Now, the sign up form:

Name:
Age: (Do not give a number, basically do, "Elder Adult, Adult, Young Adult, Teen, Elder Pup, Pup... etc..)
Pack:
Appearance: (Give good descriptions! Natural wolven colors for the fur only...)
Personaltiy: (Just general is fine.)
Relations: (Any?)
Thoughts: (what is your mind set on some issues?)
Other: (bwee!)

Now fer my wolvies! (I will be taking three, but just to keep things in order. ^^)

Name: Lunaer Falline
Pack: N/A - Lone Wolf
Appearance: Her entire body is sleek and graceful, and at first glance she looks not extremely fit and trim but rather more elegant as far as speed-built goes. Her muzzle is rather slimmer than most wolves, along with her legs and over body- which is slimmer and lighter built than most wolves. Her fur is very thick and silky, shinning of good condition as well although she doesn't seem as fit as most wolves. In color, her fur is a deep, dark black color with no alterations but being pure black with no additive colors except for one. Around her eyes, is an amber, golden/brown colored patch of silky fur upon the tips of her ears and at the tip of her muzzle and at the lower base around the right eye. This markings have a slightly reddish tint to them as well, but an auburn-type red. Her eyes are the eerie thing about her however... they are both icy, icy silver in color- showing no signs of any color except for the platinum silver. One of her eyes- the right one, occasionally glazes over from time to time as well.
Personaltiy: She's rather mysterious and aloof. She's been known to be really kind and rash, and at other times snapping at wolves and giving them death threats. Other then that... not many wolves try to find her unless they want to know things.
Relations: Unknown - (no one has signed up...)
Thoughts: She's neutral on all matters... she really has no opinion about anyone or anything. Although she takes a liking to younger wolves... perhaps just because they are so youthful. She tends to not like many Alphas either... maybe she has something against authority.
Other: She lives in the "Void", and roams about. However, she's known as the, "Witch Wolf"- the wolf that can tell the future. This may or may not be true, but she is the wisest wolf out of all wolves around. She knows a lot about the past which helps her... Because of her extensive knowledge and 'predicting' skills, many wolves at times come to find her for her guidance. Even if she is a strange, eerie wolf....

Name: Arigato Quen
Pack: Ekimo
Appearance: (Attached below, he's the big, fluffy and colorful wolf in my attachment.)
Personaltiy: Very noble and strong headed. He's very neutral and tries to avoid contact with other packs... but if he feels threatened, he will outlash at the attacking pack quickly. His personality seems strong and reliable, which offers comfort and support to those who may want or need it. He tends to be a bit of a pushover however when the Alpha Female or any of the other wolves want some thing... he wants his pack to be happy.
Relations: N/A - mate to the Alpha female, but other wise... I'll take any other relations.
Thoughts: He is getting a bit anxious towards these strange signs... he's afraid of what it could be. He's also a bit nervous with the Halakei pack... keeping a watchful eye for everything.
Other: (bwee!)

Name: Amaki
Pack: Halakei
Appearance: See attachment below. She's the white wolf... ^^ Her eyes are a different color however. Her right is is a mysterious, violet-like swirling magenta, while the other is an icy blue.
Personaltiy: She's very curious about things, but extremely kind towards all other wolves. She tries to be very hopeful on any view point, but she's not bubbly or optimistic. She's smart, but some times a bit niave on issues that are more serious and severe.
Relations: N/A currently... I take all relations tho.
Thoughts: She's hoping things will just get better and is more focused on the 'now' then the, 'later'.
Other:

[attachment deleted by admin]

MarshmallowEgg
26th May 2003, 01:19 PM
Ooh, this looks cool! I remember seeing the original version when I used to come here (I've been coming on and off under different names since, like, August 2001, I think) but I never signed up. Well, I'm gonna now!

Name: Achaea Solstice
Appearance: Click here (http://www.avatarcatz.envy.nu/achaea.html) to see a picture of her. She looks exactly like that, except more feminine. It might be just me, but that picture looks more like a guy wolf to me ^_^;;
Personality: Achaea's sort of quiet, and she kind of keeps to herself. She's not one to get into fights, or butt into conversations - she basically doesn't really speak unless spoken to, unless she's around a close friend. Her self-esteem is kind of low, which is part of why she's so quiet. She doesn't think very highly of herself, and she's always afraid she'll say or do something wrong and then others won't like her or something like that. (Geez, she kinda sounds like me at school....)
Relations: None, unless somebody wants to be related to her.
Thoughts: She's a little bit confused as to what's going on. She understands that something is happening, and she understands that it's not good, but she doesn't know what exactly is going on, or why.
Other: She loves the snow and has an odd fear of the full moon, for some crazy, unknown reason. (Now she REALLY sounds like me....)

Name: Jachai Haze
Appearance: His fur is snow-white at the roots, but as you go up each strand it turns to a sort of silvery-grey, giving him a look like he's been frosted over with silver paint. His ears and tail are tipped with midnight black, and his two front paws are black as well. His eyes are golden, but sky blue around the pupils.
Personality: He's kind of happy and goofy, and he loves to make others laugh. If someone's down, you can bet he'll be there to cheer them up. Jachai is just kind of in love with life. He thinks things should be fun, and that you should spend your time worrying about the future.
Relations: Same as Achaea, none, unless someone wants to be related to him.
Thoughts: Like I said in personality, he doesn't like to worry about things. He's an optimistic kind of guy - he figures things will work themselves out for the best eventually.
Other: Wasn't sure if this should go in relations or here, so I decided to put it here - Bulbasaur4, do you mind if he has a crush on Amaki? BTW, I noticed you put the name of Halakei's Omega 3 wolf as Seika instead of Amaki; wasn't sure if you did that on purpose or not, so I just thought I'd point it out, since Amaki's bio does say she's Omega 3 ^_^;;

EDIT: Haha, I wrote "woory" instead of "worry," lol. It's all fixed now.

Ginger Cat
26th May 2003, 01:37 PM
Name: Jarro Ferstorm
Pack: Eskimo
Appearance: Pelt is entirely black; the only point that stops the flow of black is a violent scar running down his left flank and a nick off the top of his left ear. The fur is fairly short, though he doesn't become cold. His eyes are yellow, usually quite placid looking, but can become an almost glowing, entirely fierce yellow when he’s pissed off, hunting, or otherwise excited. Frame is somewhat wiry, but not lanky. Canines protrude somewhat more than is typical over his lower lip.
Personality: As of yet has proven to be loyal; dedicated to the pack. Willing to work diligently--this applies quite firmly to him. I’m not going to get into too much personality here because… *shrug* You’ll see what he’s like as the RPG goes, I s’pose.
Relations: …???
Thoughts: He doesn’t usually speak much on this… If he does, it’s not always the truth. He tends to keep his opinions to himself.
Other: He wasn’t born into the pack; he showed up not terribly long ago. Since that time he’s proven himself by working well with the other wolves of the Eskimo pack.

anderwarrick
26th May 2003, 02:21 PM
this sounds cool, i think i saw the first one when i used to come here. well, heres my sign up.

Name~ Marius Denion
Gender~ male
Age~ Young Adult
Pack~ Ekimo
Rank~ Beta
Appearance~ long shaggy gray hair with brown streaks
Personaltiy~ very loyal, has never been disloyal. very outgoing, doesnt hesitate to state his opinion. has a snese of humor, but is mostly serious.
Relations~ ? if you want.
Thoughts~ he believes that wolves should all work together and be one big pack. He hopes that no fighting will occur between the wolves. hopes that the signs could turn around to mean something good. he thinks that enemies are coming and wants everyone to be ready.

Espeon12
26th May 2003, 03:00 PM
Name: Ikana Veran
Appearance: Ikana is a somewhat large, powerful wolf. Her leg muscles are especially well-developed, giving her the edge in hunting over long distances. She has a thick, glossy coat that is nearly pure white other than several silver streaks around her face and limbs. Her sharp eyes are deep blue, a rarity among wolves. She has a hardly-visible scar on her right cheek, evidence of a caribou hunt that left her partly blind in her right eye.
Personality: From Ikana’s appearance, one would assume a fierce warrior wolf laid behind her midnight eyes. This is far from the case, at least away from the hunt. Ikana is actually caring and easygoing, and has a large soft spot for pups. She dislikes confrontations, wishing that the wolves would get along, at least within her own pack. When something is upsetting her, she is more likely to be alone for a while than discuss it with others. However, she does try to get her opinions of something across when she believes it is needed.
Relations: Elder sister of Cloud Silverwind.
Thoughts: Ikana is wary of the whole situation, as she often looks to the world around her for answers. She dislikes hearing of the herd’s movements, not to mention the fact that she is well-versed in wolven legends and myths.
Other: She has this …thing for birds. She may not be able to truly understand them, but seems to take them more seriously than many other wolves. ((Perhaps she’s descended from my Yanna of Winter ^^))

Edit: Enough of that stupid color & modified a couple things...

*Pokes Gothic Latias* Want Ikana to be Cloud's (somehow separated) older sister or something? Edit2: Cool ^^

She_wolf_warrior
26th May 2003, 03:08 PM
BOOYAH, "The Sight" (http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:wMYiA2gSzksC:images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0333766415.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg) was THE BEST book I've ever read. This I gotta join

Name~Phoenix
Gender~Female
Age~teen
Pack~Halakei
Rank~Beta
Appearence~Large with a black back and silver patches around chest.Phoenix pic (http://www.nemasys.com/ghostwolf/images/joe.gif)
Personality~Loyal, keen, can be aggressive
Relations~((PM me if you wanna be a relation of Phoenix))
Thoughts~Only the strong survive in this world. Let the weaker perish
Other~....None for Phoenix

Gladiator
26th May 2003, 03:48 PM
I'll join, but I'll play a subordinate and a minor role. That way, if the RPG goes down, it won't be my fault (my hands are like poison)

Name: Dark Winter
Appearance: Dark is surprisingly well-muscled for a subordinate, though he doesn't compare much to the others. His fur is an incredibly midnight black. His eyes are a fierce blood red, but tend to show more warmth than spite. His fur, though not long, is incredibly dense, like a forest canopy. Which helps keep him warm in the winter. His tail is thicker than others and his muzzle is a bit broader, too. There's a fading scar under his right eye.
Personaltiy: Dark likes youngsters, that's one reason for the fact that he's a subordinate. He likes to exercise, and he likes to exercise the older pups for when they are adults. He is rather intelligent, clever, and very overprotective of the pups in his care. Though he may not be as strong as many of his superiors, he can sometimes be twice as fearsome. He can be very cranky, and also easy to anger. He fears two things: death of self and others, as well as fire. He's had bad experiences with fire.
Relations: None yet
Thoughts: He's so bent on taking care of the pups, he doesn't even have a clue as to what is going on.
Other: Dark's a sleepwalker, and suffers nighterrors almost constantly. The two combined has caused problems in the past.

Toxicity
26th May 2003, 05:16 PM
Oh! Can I be a Lone Wolf...? :3

Name~ Cloud Silverwind
Gender~ Female
Age~ Young Adult
Pack~ N/A-Lone Wolf
Rank~ N/A
Appearance~ Is slightly sleek, but has a small bit of muscle within her legs. Muzzle appears average-sized from a far distance, but is actually only a centimeter slimmer than the average. Her fur isn't that silky, but can shine some even if she is nearly as fit as most wolves. In color, her fur seems to be pitch black except the few streaks of gray on her tail and back. Around the eyes, is fur that seems whitish-gray in light, but is truely a pure gray. Her eyes are a deep blue color, without any sight of any other color except near the pupils, which is a circle of silver.
Personality~ Is usually dark(dark depressive) and silent, occasionally threatening to kill herself or somebody else. She usually tends to care about almost nobody, but once you get to know her, she'll seem calm and gentle. Cloud seems lonely for a lone wolf, but will lie to not admit it.
Relations~ Ikana's (somehow separated) younger sister
Thoughts~ She believes it doesn't matter of the war's outcomes....Proof that she is deep at being a neutral. She truely dislikes most alphas, but won't admit why.
Other~ Apparently lives within the "Void", but will not dare to journey outside the borders....Even if she isn't the "Witch Wolf", she'll sometimes prophesize happenings...But can't see what will exactly happen.

EDIT: Gah! X.O Forgot to mention that she lives within the "Void"!

EDIT: Sure Espeon...I don't mind. ^_^

Outlaw JT
27th May 2003, 02:38 AM
Name: Pikhar
Pack: Lone wolf
Appearance: Pikhar is not the largest wolf around but his size is intimidating. His body is very lean(almost to the point of looking malnourished but not quite). His fur is a short and mottled deep grey and his entire body is laced with scars from numerous battles. The most prominent scar is the one that drapes over his left eye. Also, the top of his left ear is half bitten off. His eyes are a deep violet in daylight but at night they glow an eery red. The most unsettling thing about Pikhar is when he is in battle, all of his scars seem to vanish except the one on his face until he emerges victorious.
Personaltiy: clever, vindictive, malicious, mysterious
Relations: none. He bears a frightening resemblance to a rogue wolf of the same name that died many years before. A wolf so dark that he is talked about in horror stories told to frighten young pups.
Thoughts: No one knows what Pikhar wants. He doesn't even seem to know himself most of the time.
Other: Pikhar is talked about like a shadow, a myth. Few wolves have ever seen him and most that do are not heard from again by their packs. Many wolves are reluctant to believe he exists and those that do believe he is real try to ignore the legend that he is the demon ghost of the Pikhar from so many years ago.

Name: Jaeger
Rank: Alpha(I wanted beta but two people beat me to them)
Appearance: large, full bodied male wolf(perfect physical condition). Jaeger has black fur with a snow-capped belly and paws. His eyes are a warm, dark emerald color. He has a nick in his right ear gotten when he was a pup from an overzealous wrestling match with the older pups. He is the strongest looking wolf in Halakei
Personaltiy: kind-hearted, wise for his years but he still has much to learn, firm but he knows when to be playful, strong
Relations: His father was the last Alpha male of Halakei. When his father died recently of an illness, he was the logical choice for Alpha. Even though he was a little young he is very strong and fairly intelligent, if somewhat naive at times, so he still became Alpha. He looks to the female Alpha of Halakei for guidance to help him lead the pack because he knows he has much to learn before he can lead them on his own. He has no blood relations after his recently deceased father.
Thoughts: He just wants to lead Halakei the best he can through the coming winter and he would do almost anything to keep his pack safe.
Other: He is very fond of Amaki but gets very shy around her.

Drusilla
27th May 2003, 10:31 AM
New Metallica single out today, w00t! ^_^ And they're playing it in Houston, w00t!

Name: Darkfrost
Appearance: Her fur is long, dark grey, and it shimmers in light. Her eyes, a piercing yellow that look really eerie in moonlight. She's extremely sturdy, definatly in the prime of her life.
Personaltiy: Tresspasser beware. This is not the one you want to cross. She's not overly agressive, but get on her bad side and watch out. But, she has the good of the pack at heart. She just wants it done her way.
Relations: Mate of Arigato Quen
Thoughts: Grrr! Don't mess with Ekimo! WE GONNA OWN YUO!!!
Other: liek, OMG! =-o

Beach Boy
27th May 2003, 11:30 AM
Name: Lunar
pack: The Ekimo Pack
apperance: yellow eyes, a thick white coat with black ears and black spots on his back, paws, and on he muzzle. And a bit thin. A cresent moon scar on his left neck.
personality: Like a pup. A dreamer. Kind. He nevers gives in. Spirtited. Not much of a fighter but will do he best to do his part for the right.
relations: Found by Arigato Quen
Thoughts: Where is his family and real pack is. He feels like he doesn't fit in. Thinks there is a goodness everything.
other: Lunar was once a lost wolf. He some how got sperated from his pack. Arigato Quen brought him in. He beening have strange dreams latley.

Dogman
27th May 2003, 06:01 PM
Name:Yoku
Pack:The Ekimo Pack
Appearance:Yellow eyes,black pelt,grey paws and white ears.
Personality:Angered easily and will try to defend whoever he can,except those from the Halakei pack.He is a dreamer,and always confident.He will sacrifice his life to save his pack.
Relations:None,but if you want to be,PM me.
Thoughts:He thinks about why was he born into this world.Has weird dreams most of the time.
Other>_<

Bulbasaur4
27th May 2003, 07:18 PM
Alright, everyone is accepted and I updated the form for the packs. I'm glad everyone has signed up! ^^

Just a few notes: (Those who put any relations with my characters, I'll gladly take them and tankies!! ^^ Arigato, Amaki appreciate such things. lol)

Also, one thing... Beach Boy, Lunar is fun but the other character cannot be accepted. Currently I'm not allowing pups. ^^ Also, OutlawJT (Jeff ^^) , if no one signs up as the Alpha female that is perfectly fine. Your Alpha character can be a single leader... you just have to come up with a story on how that came to be.

NOTE: I added Omega 5 to the rankings for anyone who might want to join. After those are filled up (if they are), no one else will be allowed. There are a few other positions opened anyways.

Ohkay... I'll start this tomorrow prolly! ^^

en0miz
27th May 2003, 09:58 PM
Whee.. wolf rpg. ^_^ I never saw the first one, but I'm willing to join this.

Name: Winterdew
Pack: The Ekimo
Appearance: At first glance, Winterdew appears to be one of the hunters of the pack. This assumption would be indeed true, for beneath her undercoat of beige fur were muscles that she's been using since she was old enough to participate in hunts. Pure white fur was scattered among the beige pelt, giving it a shimmering appearance. Her large nose was a healthy brown and eyes were goldenrod yellow.
Personaltiy: Because of her atheltic build, Winterdew is often used in important matters for the Ekimo Pack, such as hunting for the daily meal, or protecting the weaker for possible intruders. Winterdew's mind is usually somewhere else, be it conversing with that male wolf beside her or enjoying a relaxing winter day. Winterdew can be summed up as a 'scatterbrain', but still has plenty of times to learn how to behave properly in a pack.
Relations: None, anyone wanna be related to Winterdew? o_o
Thoughts: Winterdew is slightly aware of the situation, but still not sure what's going on around her.
Other: I have a nice pic of Winterdew, but had to edit it because it was too big.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pichu Luver
28th May 2003, 09:17 PM
Oh I loved that book the Sight! Did you read Fire Bringer? I loved that one to! Weee I joining.

Name: Twi
Pack:Halakei Pack
Appearance: She seems almost to thin for her frame at first glance. Seems is the word though. She is very lean but any bulk she does have is all muscle. She's not the best long distance traveler but no one can beat her in a sprint. She has a amber reddish/gold coat colour. Her coat is is very sleek almost all year long. Very soft to the touch. Also had black flecks throughout her coat. When she loses her coat in the spring though it's so ragged you'd think she got sick. She has sky blue eyes that fade to green close to the pupil.
Personality: Cares for everyone and will not leave an injured member behind. She will rarely fight with another pack member or anybody for that matter. She always backs down and lets them have their way-most of the time. She will ferociously defend a injured pack member although, even to the death if neccesary. Even a non-pack member who she thinks deserves helping/defending she will help (gets her into trouble sometimes). She is very observant and is listening when she seems not to be. She takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get angry but when she is angry RUN LIKE MAD! She is NOT pleasent when pissed off. She is a loyal friend and very trustworthy.
Relations: Sister to Dark Winter.
Thoughts: She really does not want a fight between the two packs. Worries about the mounting tensions between the two packs. Is getting very jumpy as the tensions go up. Ready to take off in a shot.
Other: She has extensive knowledge of healing herbs and can heal almost anything. Whether diesase (sp?) or cut. She wandered onto the free land not to long ago and the Halakei pack adopted her in. She won't tell anything of her past. Sometimes she lets pieces out though.

~Pichu

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
28th May 2003, 10:24 PM
Hey~! Fire Bringer was cool... ^^;;; My favourite character was Tain... heh...

Name: Nicolas Skellington (what he wants to be called, not what the wolves call him)
Appearance: He's a rangy skinny half-breed wolf, although his thick, sheepdog-like fur generally covers any unsightly sticking-out bones and such. His coat is reddish-brown, with buff markings on all four legs, neck and the tip of his tail and muzzle. His paws are neat, almost as clean-footed as a cat's. His muzzle is also narrower than a pure wolf's should be. And his eyes are bright green.
Personality: He's calm and peacable. He usually thinks things out at great length before performing any action, and is insufferably polite, even if you've just insulted him. He seems to be always the first to know if someone's missing, or not-quite-right in the head, or upset or something. He also occasionally goes into lengthy diatribes that mean nothing to most wolves, who write him off as 'weird'. He trusts everyone. Likes pumpkins, too.
Relations: He seems to remember a very old half-breed, like himself, that he lived with for a while when he was a pup; who used to ramble on about what seemed like nonsense philosophies to him, and insisted that he was one of the survivors of that harsh winter 20 years ago. (*cough*Gaspode*cough*) If allowed he might even seem to like Achaea. ^^;;
Thoughts: He is very pacifist... but he will fight if needs be. He doesn't like wars.
Other: Most wolves look at him oddly and have a set prejudice against him because he doesn't look quite..... wolfish. Furthermore, if he had to be labelled, he would be labelled 'Of Unknown Origin - Handle With Care'. Very unwolfish.

MarshmallowEgg
28th May 2003, 10:36 PM
Nicolas liking Achaea? Cool with me ^_^

She_wolf_warrior
29th May 2003, 02:41 PM
Ya, I read Firebringer too. Tain was good, but I like Rannoch better. But, The Sight is better for many reasons.
1.It has a mysterious curse
2.There is a twisted plot
3.It has wolves as the main charactors^^
(sry if this is spamming)

Heald
31st May 2003, 09:30 AM
So I wasn't the only one who wanted this back then? ;)

Name: Darius
Appearance: Has ice blue eyes with a blood red tint near the pupils. Has snowy white streaks along his back and his fur is mainly grey with hints of snow-white in places. Quite well-built for a teen.
Personality: Lazy and not-too-bothered. Has really no concern for the rival pack and stays out of the way of the lone wolves. Only really joins in the hunt and most of the time plays with the pups and talks to the subordinate. Doesn't care for rank or respect but will usually obey orders. Full of resent but usually stays out of trouble.
Relations: Unknown to him but maybe known to others, his something-uncle was 'Darius the Great Divider' who effectively broke up the pack that caused it to fall. Allegedly Darius was either killed by the enemy pack, defected to the enemy pack or commited suicide, but no one really knows.
Thoughts: Eating, sleeping, playing. At the moment.
Other: AYORB2U

Craig
31st May 2003, 09:36 PM
Name: Silver Moon Dancing
Appearance: http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/swcbd/species/mexwolf/images/wolfpups.jpg Like that, I couldn't really bother to write something when a picture is right there :)
Personaltiy: Tries a bit too hard for the packs liking. He is always sneaking with the pack on hunts, trying to catch rabbits etc. He is very rambunctious and just loves having fun.
Relations: Son of Arigato Quen and DarkFrost
Thoughts: He just wants to grow up and join the hunt.
Other: Bwee indeed.

Yay, being a pup would be fun:)

Bulbasaur4
1st June 2003, 01:58 AM
Alright, sorry but this is rather bummer news.

No one is allowed to sign up further.
Alright, that isn't the bummer news however...

You see, Chikory has informed me that she will be going away for a while... and when she get's back, I'm leaving as well for about a week. That's bad, because I don't want this RPG going off with out my guidance- especially in the beginning stages.
So, This sucks buuuut..

I'm not going to start this RPG until NEXT sunday (not this current, June 1 sunday) but next sunday. So, REMEMBER that you've signed up for this RPG and that it is starting next sunday.
Sorry for the inconvienence..

Bulbasaur4
4th June 2003, 01:40 AM
Alright, I'm leaving tommorow so this RPG will start first thing on Sunday. Just a note: Beach Boy has notified me he will be unable to participate in this RPG any more, so he's dropped his Lunar character. That means anyone can take the subordinate position in the Ekimo pack. ^^

Thanks for your patience!

Ultimate Charizard
4th June 2003, 09:40 AM
Aw i was gonna look at this one myself but theres only one slot open and its for a female :|

Ah well maybe next time!!