PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Life on the Wild Side(sign-ups)

Toxicity
26th May 2003, 09:36 AM
As you know....My RPGs are usually crossovers of video games and/or anime....But this was Jackass inspired.....X_X

It has been almost a fourth of a century since Team Rocket was last sited and fallen.....Three years later, Team Aqua and Team Magma formed, and grew a bitter rivalry, yet they soon had the same fate. Life was peaceful among the three nations of the Pokemon World, and many of the gym leaders, E4 members, etc. have settled down, got married, and had children(well....grandkids in Drake, Pryce, Blaine, and Wattson's case...-.-). While each citizen and thought all was calm, a child within his teens apparently related to either Archie or Maxie(we can't really tell....-.-) soon formed a group named Team Chaos, along with the children of former Magma and Aqua members. Their goal? To cause havoc across the lands with their Pokemon and whatever they had. Their cause? We aren't sure. Their crimes? Anything chaotic.
------------------------------

Each of those Gym Leaders, E4 members, etc. realized what was exactly going on with these criminals, but realized their time was over....and the only hope of safety and harmony kept within the planet was their children, who were soon going to begin their journey of becoming a trainer. Over their quest, these children/teens will come within encounters with this criminal gang known as Team Chaos, and will do whatever they can to stop whatever plans in mind. Who will suceed? Only time will tell....

Okay...There's two different types of SU forms:

Trainer:
Name:
Parent(s): (Who's your parent that's a GL, E4 member, etc.? Two can be parents too.....)
Personality:
Appearance:
History: (optional)
Starter: (What will your starter be? You can choose from the normal 9, Pichu, Mareep, Electrike, or Eevee)
Ending Team: (What does your team look like in the end? Include their best move(move they use the most)...NO LEGENDARIES)
Item(s): (You start with up to 6, but can get more later on...)
Relations:
Other:

Team Chaos:
Name:
Appearance:
History: (optional)
Starter: (Doesn't have to be one of the 12 above...)
Ending Team: (*see Trainer form*)
Item(s): (*Ditto above*)
Relations:
Other:

My form:

Name~ Laura Rider
Age~ 14
Gender~ Female
Parent(s)~ Her mother is Winona, father is unknown....
Personality~ Is mainly dark(dark depressive...but can be a little evil), anti-social, and silent. Seems lonely, but refuses to admit it. Is sorta chaotic at her age, but will be gentle once you get to know her.
Appearance~ Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown(extremely close to being black) hair with blue tips and violet highlights, and extremely pale skin. Slightly taller than average for her age, height estimated to be about 5'4", and thin. Known to wear a black jacket over a long-sleeved black tee, and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length that her combat boots are barely visible. Also known to wear silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) and usually uses clip-on shades over them, and a silver chain necklace bearing a yin-yang.
History~ Never knowing her father, Laura went ahead and took after her mother's last name. Growing among flying types most of her life, she grew to loving pokemon that cpuld fly, especially dragons and anything mythical. While being an outsider in a regular school, she was moved to being home schooled and life went a little easier. During that, she grew to loving wolf-like, fox-like, and dark-type pokemon. After four years of homeschooling, she has developed the skill to do what it will take to become a great trainer.
Starter~ Squirtle! ^_^
Ending Team~
Blastoise(F)
Serenity
Best Move- Surf

Ninetales(F)
Miyu
Best Move- Flamethrower

Espeon(F)
Aerwyn
Best Move- Psychic

Altaria(F)
Izumi
Best Move- Dragon Claw

Absol(F)
Shadow
Best Move- Faint Attack

Ampharos(F)
Chihiro
Best Move- Thunderbolt
Item(s)~ Mach Bike(x1), Hyper Potion(x2), Blue Flute(x1), Poke'Block Case(x1), Poke'Ball(x4), TM40(Aerial Ace, x1)
Relations~ None yet...;_;
Other~ *shrugs* Here we go again...-.- *pushes it away*

EDIT: There....Totodile is now Squirtle. -.-

ChobiChibi
26th May 2003, 01:16 PM
Ooooh! Looks like fun!
Name: Yoko Waninoko
Parent(s): Whitney
Personality: Is happy most of the time unless she's taunted by people who think they're better than her.
Appearance: Taller than most people her age, long red hair (the nice red color), black top with ROCK written on it, blue baggie cords and a navy blue jacket.
History: err... Do i need one?
Starter: Pichu! She went against her mother's normal type ways!
Ending Team: Raichu, Zap cannon. Granbull (Jade), bite. Charizard, Flamethrower. Poliwrath (Paul), Surf. Ampharos, Thunderpunch. Meganium, Solarbeam.
Item(s): pokéball (x5), super potion (x1), bike (x1)
Relations: I dunno... Any one want to be my brother/sister?
Other: Umm...

Krystalline Kabutops
26th May 2003, 02:41 PM
Team Chaos:
Name: Kyron
Personality: Quiet, prone to mood swings. He warms up to conversations very slowly, and sometimes when you think he;s ignoring the conversation, He'll interject something.
Appearance: Tall, 6'9, with a black sleevless shirt, and clawed boots and red cargo pants. Fang earring, Black streaked with white hair, altogether very sinister.
History: No one knows where he came from, he just appeared one day.
Starter: Mudkip
Ending Team: Just a Swampert with Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Earthquake, and Endeavor.
Item(s): Mach Bike, Cell Phone, Laptop, a pack of cherry bombs, laser pointer, a sword.
Relations: open.....
Other: A computer genius, he's hacked into almost every major corporation's database, to ready the area for a break-in.

Toxicity
26th May 2003, 03:38 PM
Good! People decided to actually sign-up....O.o, Anyways, you're both in!

Yukitsukai
26th May 2003, 07:56 PM
Weeeeee >.>

Name: Hoshi Tsukimiya
Parent(s): Father- Lt. Surge, mother- unknown
Personality: A full blooded battler. Would much rather fight to the death than give up. When she's not battling, she's a ball of energy. She could probably run all of Kanto for years and years with the amount of energy she keeps bottled up.
Appearance: Waist length blonde hair, green eyes, always seen in white jeans with tiny red stars going up the left leg, a light blue t-shirt with a glittery gold star on the front, and a gold necklace with a star pendant. Has both earlobes pierced twice and the cartilidge in her right ear pierced twice and in her left ear once.
History: ..... nyo
Starter: Torchic! ^^
Ending Team: Azumarill (Surf) Seviper (Wrap) Lunatone (Tackle) Blaziken (Flamethrower) (wee, I get by with 4)
Item(s): Potion x 1, Pokéball x 2, Pokéblock case x 1, Antidote x 2
Relations: None yet ; ;
Other: ...... baka-nyo!!!! *smacks*

Tyler and Hobbes
26th May 2003, 08:21 PM
Can the boss's name be Hunter? I have a fic and there's a Team Chaos...
Name:Shade Moonwatcher
Parent(s): Karen
Personality: Nice, joker, sometimes he can be cocky. Show off. He loves to make people laugh. He will do anything to protect his friends because he lost his father in a car reck. He will do anything to cheer his friends up. He is loyal. Loves to help Stella.
Appearance:Long, thick, shagy, black hair with green highlights. Shades. Under his Shades are aqua eyes. Red shirt with blue lightning streaking across. He has black pants with lots of zippers. They are cargo.
History:Only that his father died in a car wreck when he was twelve.
Starter: Torchic (Exting)
Ending Team: Blaziken (Exting) flamethrower, Jolteon (Pin) thunder, Donphan (Obmud) rollout, Castform (Wendy) Weatherball, Meowth (Salem) Payday, Noctowl (Graves) foresight.
Item(s):pokeball(10) Great ball (9) Ultra ball (8) Net ball (7) Love ball (6) Acro Bike.
Relations:Stella is his little sis.
Other:erh...other? what other?There is no other:mad:

classy_cat18
27th May 2003, 02:29 AM
Fireguardian, can I play as your little sis?

Name: Stella Moonwatcher
Parent(s): Karen
Personality: Kind, very smart but rarely serious. Has an innocent, playful nature. Loves to hang around her older brother. Sometimes brave, but usually avoids confrontation.
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail. Wears a necklace with a crescent moon charm. Blue eyes. Gold T-shirt and black jeans.
History: Father died in a car wreck when she was six
Starter: Mareep
Ending Team: Ampharos (Beacon) Thunderpunch, Eevee (Artemis) Faint Attack, Wartortle (Blaster) Water Gun, Pidgeotto (Feather) Wing Attack, Ninetales (Kit) Flamethrower, Kadabra (Merlin) Psychic. I'm using the team I keep on my Pokemon Silver.
Item(s): Laptop, Super Potion, Roller Blades, Great Ball (x2), Sony Walkman
Relations: Shade Moonwatcher's my big bro!
Other: Computer whiz. Likes to sing and dance.

Tyler and Hobbes
27th May 2003, 03:01 PM
Sure classy ^_^

Toxicity
27th May 2003, 03:59 PM
Angel Sakura- You're in....:yes:

fireguardian- Sure thing, you're also in....:yes:

classy- You're in :yes:

Drusilla
27th May 2003, 06:01 PM
Heh, need someone to show you n00bs the ropes...
Oh, GL, could you take out the made up part? I mean, it's kinda stupid... TMM said he'd join if you took it out o.o

Name: Varda Morgil
Personality: she wishes despratly for someone who she can talk to, and for someone to love, she just doesn't know it yet. She loves to ignore the pleas of the weak and destroy those who thought that they were strong. Decimating the egos of the powerful is her passion. Pretty much, she hates everyone and everything, and wants them to know it.

Appearance: About six feet tall with violent green eyes and white hair. Her hair has been dyed black and streaked with red and is cut in jagged layers around her shoulders. Her arms are firmly muscled (but not really big) due to her daily, almost religious, workout routine. Her stomach is also firmly muscled, and she has a navel piercing with an ahnk dangling from the ring. She prefers to wear black bondage pants and a black tank top with only one arm strap. It is cut off above the navel, showing her abs and piercing. Sometimes she wears a black bondage jacket with heavy chains crossing her shoulders and dangling around her slim waist. In her jacket, she has a long, vicious knife. It probably wouldn't hurt too much if it was a normal knife, but it's serrated, so that it goes in smoothly and rips on the way out. Her boots come half-way up her shins and have thick leather straps in the bondage style, and have steel toe. Her nails are always painted black, and she almost always has on black eyeliner, and sometimes black lipstick. She wears a black-silver pentagram on a fine silver chain, and a black leather choker with two-inch silvery spikes. Her bracelets match; a row of one-inch spikes and two rows of half-inch spikes on either side.

History: History shouldn't be optional...
She was raised by her mother in near poverty. She never knew her father, and she couldn't care less. She hates men as a result, and obviously doesn't have the best relationship/people skills in the world. She'll work with people, she just won't be the happiest person in the world.
Starter: Eevee! ^_^
Ending Team:
Umbreon- Faint attack
Houndoom- Fire Blast
Persian- Hyper Beam
Flareon- Flamethrower
Vaporeon- Surf
Alakazam- Shadow Ball

Item(s): meh... x6 super potions, I'm lazy :o
Relations: ha ha, as if!
Other: I OWN YUO!

Toxicity