PDA

View Full Version : In search for some good art..

xvkarbear
26th May 2003, 01:15 PM
This isn't a request to draw anything (I already put one in the offical request topic).. but untill I can find someone to draw that.. I'm in need of a picture.. if you go to my website ( Pokemon Legend (http://www.orpg.net/players/karbear/pkmn) ) .. you'll see it's very dull. I'm hoping to make a kick-butt layout... but I cannot find any decent pokemon pictures (I'm not a big fan of the offical art).

I just need one R/S pokemon.. I'd prefer if it was a clean, computer colored one.. if it's one of the more cuter pokemon :D all the better. If you don't have R/S pokemon.. any of the eevee evolutions would do.. or I suppose I could use Pikachu/Pichu. I'd be sure to give you lotsa credit for letting me use it! The bigger the picture is, the better.

Thanks so much!

Lightning
26th May 2003, 04:35 PM
Mmm.. this looks like a request to me. =\ Even if you don't want it drawn only for you, it's still a request when you think about it (it's already been drawn, you have requirements, etc.) ^_^; A good tip would be to browse around the existing topics. Find someone who has art that matches what you're looking for, and ask him or her if you can use it on your website. ^_^; It's a matter of looking around, but this still goes in the ORT. =\ Good luck on your search...

Bai,
Lightning