PDA

View Full Version : (~(~(~Ragnrok: The Battle of the Heavens ~)~)~) Sign ups!

Skyline127
26th May 2003, 04:02 PM
Alright...here goes an RPG! First in a while...might suck :P lol

Ragnorok: The Battle of the Heavens

Plot:
In the Online RPG Phenoninom Ragnorok something has gone wrong. Not just something...but something on a tremendous scale. One user, known as Shade has gathered the enemies in Ragnorok. He deleted the weak ones and replaced them with bugs. Bugs that run through the system and can apear anywhere in the game. Not just the forests, caves, and deserts, but in the inns, shops, and city streets. Not only does this bug affect the chacter, but the mind controlling it as well, IE: The human user, into attacking with Shade.

What exactly does the bug do? No one is quite sure, but it does raise the character stats and somehow, the bug affects the mind. It brainwashes the user into just thinking thats what they are supposed to play the game. You just cant tell what exactly makes them attack thier former friends.

You might ask, why just ban the user? Well, Shade has already taken control of that for you. He took away the adminastrative positions fo rhis own and gives them to his brainwashed...”minions.” Shade cannot be banned in this case seeing how he controls his minions.

As Shade has dominated for maybe half a year so far, he controls most of the world. Well not most, half. The darker side over the RO earth. And now, with this darkness and mystery from the other half of the world, it is being called something to resemble it. Hell. And for the side of light, it is now called Heaven. The two sides are clashing to gain control over the RO world.

Now with this war forming, the battle of the Heavens has begun!

Notes:
This RP wil only take place online
Your class you choose ( below) will determine what weapons you use but not what skills you have.

Name: Real name
User Name: RO name
Personality: Will determine your game personality as well
Real looks: Real looks...duh
Online looks: What you look like in RO
Class: Choose from first or second, none of that “secret” stuff I’ve been hearing of
Skills: Make/ Choose 2 skills. Can be made up.
Other: What the heck could I have missed?

kalad1
26th May 2003, 04:14 PM
clarify what you mean by "class" and I might join.

Skyline127
26th May 2003, 04:23 PM
If you:ve played Ragnorok, you should know about the Job system. Or what I usually call, a Class, Thief, Swordsman, Knight, Assasan, and so forth. For some reason I jsut go tlogged out but I chose Assasan. Let me make my sign up form again...

Name: Sky Redwing
User Name: Sky
Personality: Extremely arogant yet silent. His actions speak for him. He faces away from the enemy while fighting, unsheathes his sword split seconds before needing it, ect.
Real looks: Messy brown hair that almost covers his eyes. A white T and baggy jeans. A steal chain and a pants chain is just some accesories that he wears.
Online looks: A brown tunic covers his top and he wears silver arm pads that are covered on the side in bronze. They are atatched by chains. A rugged, torn black cape is worn behind him. Blonde hair that is exactly the same as it is in real life...just blonde ;) Brown pants are worn that arent to spandexy, yet not to baggy. They are tucked into heavy black boots that rise to almost...the knee.
Class: Assassin
Skills: Poison Blitz-Telports around battlefield and slashes enemy with blades in back to cause extra damage and always poisons unless imune.
Dragon-A colorful dragon would be releases from Skys black cape in the color of his feelings. Red anger...Yellow, tense...it releases the feeling into the enemy cause extra damage.
Other: meh...

Tyler and Hobbes
26th May 2003, 06:45 PM
Name: Puck Direfall
User Name: Vefter
Personality: Cocky. He doesn't like many newcomers, but will stand up for a total stranger. He's a bit of a show off. He likes to joke around, sometimes he goesto far. People that don't know him think he's a jerk. But people that doknow him say he's nice, sweet, funny, and loyal.
Real looks: Long black hair with purple highlights, Shades that cover his turqoise eyes, He has gray pants and a blue shirt with a flame skull on it.
Online looks: Long black hair, Red eyes. He has a purple roab with a eye were his chest is. He also has black pants with white lines goig up. He wears sandals.
Class: Theif (scamer is considered theif right?)
Skills: Healing flame~He creates flame that covers him and heals him.
Superspeed~Erh..superspeed
Other: erh...I'd lke a large peperoni.

Skyline127
26th May 2003, 07:16 PM
accepted!