PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Dragon684! (Ref: Needed)

Matt
26th May 2003, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I challenge you!

2 VS 2
Arena: Indigo Stadium: Rock Field. Like regular Indigo Stadium but it has rocks scattered around the arena.
You send out first I attack first.
Ref: Anyone as long as they are active and experinced.

Can we agree to ban Substitute and Rest?

SneaselReborned
26th May 2003, 07:52 PM
Meh, I'll ref this. 3 reffings, my quota is filled!

dragon684
27th May 2003, 03:02 PM
Yes I accept your challenge. I will use a strange pokemon to use on a rock field. I will send out THE OOH SO POWER FULL Baby Cleffa.
*pokeballs revieles a cute cleffa*
Her name is Popstar and she is female.

Matt
27th May 2003, 04:59 PM
Cool, you can ref SneaselReborned.

Oh and I forgot to add in the DQ. Is default ok with you?

Now, I'll send out one of my newest pokemon. Go, Dione!

*Chansey appears on the arena*

Ok Chansey, start off with a Sunny Day. Then use Fire Blast. Finally, use a Dynamic Punch.

-Sunny Day-Fire Blast-Dynamic Punch-

dragon684
28th May 2003, 08:38 AM
I agree on the banning of subs and rest. Forgot to mention that before.

Alright cleffa I don't want you to get struck by that fire blast so just encore the sunny day from that chansey. For the second strike hit it hard with solar beam. taking advantige of the earlier put up sunny day. Then when chansey wants to hit you just use your psychic to slam it in a rock.

encore(sunny day)~solar beam~psychic.

SneaselReborned
28th May 2003, 09:43 AM
Sorry for shortness..i have to leave for scholl in aminute.

Round One
Link10 vs Dragon[insert numbers here]

Pre-Battle Status
Dione (Chansey F) HP 100% Energy 100% Condition minty fresh

Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 100% Energy 100% Condition pepperminty fresh

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks and a pool

Sorry, no prebattle. No time.

Trainer Issued Commands

Dione - Sunny Day ~ Fireblast ~ Dynamic Punch

Popstar - Encore ~ Solarbeam ~ Psychic [Push]

BATTLE

Dione starts out quickly, concentrates. Suddenly, the clouds start to part in the sky, and the sun shines brightly on the arena. Popstar smiles at this, and Chansey's day is now happy as well. Popstar now smiles deviously, and a dark light encases the arena. And then, suddenly one brilliant white light coming around Dione, and her body sparkles with energy.

Dione once again calls the sun, and it brightens even more, this time unbearably. Popstar, however, smiles deviously, and suddenly she glows green, and then yellow, and then a huge orb of yellow energy appears above her. The energy orb suddenly gets bigger with the sun’s energy, and it shoots at Dione in the form of a beam. Dione is knocked back, but is still in. Smiling, she spits.

Dione gets ready, and brings up her fist, making it glow red. Popstar al;so smiles, and her hand turns purple with psychic energy. Dione charges at Popstar with fist ready, and Popstar suddenly unleashes her fury. Her energy strikes the charging Dione, and the little egg is hurled. She splats against a rock, and her face is bleeding heavily. Dione angrily hits the ground, and wipes the blood off her face.

Post-Battle Status
Dione (Chansey F) HP 89% Energy 92% Condition flushed

Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 100% Energy 88% Condition slightly tired

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks and a pool, Chansey slammed again a rock

dragon684
28th May 2003, 10:23 AM
I actually don't think that their is a pool in the rock field of the INDIGO LEAGUE. Indigo league=the first league ash enters. This is one of the type fields.

Alright cleffa we got that chansey good but now it's our time to attack. To start I want you to give chansey a present. after the present is unpacked I want you to sing a song. then finish it with nightmare if sing is succesfull. If not use flash to brighten the place up

present~sing~flash/dream eater

Matt
1st June 2003, 07:51 AM
Ok Dione let's get started! First, while it is giving you a present, use Toxic. Then try to get away from that song. Use Rollout! Finally if you arn't asleep, use a Seismic Toss! If you are asleep use Sleep Talk

-Toxic-Rollout-Seismic Toss/Sleep Talk-

SneaselReborned
4th June 2003, 10:37 PM
God I'm really sorry for forgetting about this!

But I'm really busy in the past while, but summer is coming soon. I should be able to ref this today night or tomorrow!

SneaselReborned
5th June 2003, 06:25 PM
Quick question - Do you want me to ref this with Real Life rules or Anime rules?

Real Life - blood, gore, pain plays more effect, bleeding can become heavily painful, pokemon can sometimes not attack due to pain

Anime - no blood, no gore, practically no pain, pokemon fight until HP or Energy reaches zero, nothing more, nothing less

Round Two
Link10 vs dragon684

Pre-Battle Status
Dione (Chansey F) HP 89% Energy 92% Condition flushed

Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 100% Energy 88% Condition slightly tired

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks and a pool, Chansey slammed again a rock

No Prebattle...

Trainer Issued Commands

Popstar - Present ~ Sing ~ Flash/Deameater

Dione - Toxic ~ Rollout ~ Seismic Toss/Sleep Talk

BATTLE

Dione slowly gets up from where she stands and glares at Popstar. What a ridiculous excuse for a fighter. However ridiculous Popstar may seem, Popstar is winning. Pop (is it okay if I call her pop) jumps up happily and suddenly there is a flash of light. As Dione regains her sight, Pop is holding out a big explosive. Dione jumps back as Pop throws the explosive at her. Too late. Suddenly, the huge explosive erupts into a raging fireball, which scorching Dione and leaves her on the ground, pissed. Dione angrily spits out a huge blob of toxins, which sink into Pop's body. Pop shakes around, but the toxins have already found their way into her bloodstream.

Dione curls up into a ball, and begins to roll slightly. Pop smiles. Perfect. Pop begins to start singing, and Dione continues to gain speed from the rollout. But then, Dione begins to get sleepy. Slower...slower...slower...Dione comes to a halt and uncurls, fast asleep. Pop grins deviously, and walks over towards the sleeping Chansey.

As Pop approaches, suddenly Chansey's eyes open. Like a zombie, Chansey's eyes are purple, and Chansey suddenly smashes Pop, who flies back a little. When Pop gets up, Chansey is just sleeping on the ground. Weird. Pop then approaches Chansey, and puts here little hands on Chansey's egg. Suddenly, Chansey is uprooted from where she sits, and is hurled against the wall. Chansey slowly gets up, and sees Popstar smiling.

Post-Battle Status
Dione (Chansey F) HP 75% Energy 86% Condition flushed, dream eaten, awake, near wall

Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 100% Energy 79% Condition tired, poisoned

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, Chansey slammed against one wall

Matt
8th June 2003, 12:45 PM
Come on, Chansey! We can beat it!!

First, use a Double Team attack. Then, use a Sunny Day attack. Finally, use Flamethrower!

-Double Team-Sunny Day-Flamethrower-

Nice and simple :D

dragon684
8th June 2003, 01:01 PM
Alright make him forget double team, amnesia. Then when she is using sunny day use toxic then finish the round with a good solar beam.

SneaselReborned
12th June 2003, 08:01 PM
Round Three
Link10 vs dragon[numbers]

Dione (Chansey F) HP 75% Energy 86% Condition flushed, dream eaten, awake, near wall
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 100% Energy 79% Condition tired, poisoned

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, Chansey slammed against one wall

BATTLE

Popstar smiles, and begins to shake its fingers in a ritualistic manner. Dione stretching from her light slumber, and suddenly closes his eyes. In an instant, 3 copies of Dione stand where Dione once stood, and Dione snickers. How is Popstar going to find her now. Suddenly, Popstar stops shaking her fingers, and a purple flash is emitted from his hands. Dione smiles, but then frowns. Its memory of the move it just produced was completely erased!

Dione, now apparently pissed that she cannot multiply anymore, closes her eyes, and focuses. Popstar grins, and she suddenly spits out a giant blob of toxins at Dione, who is just concentraing. The glob of toxins fall through Dione, and the copy disappears. 2 Dione's remain, both looking real to Popstar. Dione now opens her eyes, and any clouds in the sky clear. The sun shines down on the arena, and Dione begins to sweat.

Suddenly, Popstar jumps up into the air and spins with happiness. Landing on the ground quickly, a small orb of green energy materializes in her mouth. Dione now narrows her eyes, and glares at Popstar, who appears to be unfazed by Dione's show of anger. Popstar then gives a small chuckle, and the orb of green energy erupts into a long beam of plasma. The beam slams into Dione, who suddenly disappears with a flash! The beam continues on to slam into the wall, creating a large hole. Dione, now revealing, smiles and lets loose a ball of fire, which slams into the little fairie. Popstar's tiny body goes flying into the air, and she lands with a thud, obviously very angry.

Dione (Chansey F) HP 75% Energy 76% Condition flushed, revealed, happy
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 90% Energy 69% Condition tired, poisoned, angry

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, hole in wall, Chansey near wall, Cleffa a little bit away

dragon684
13th June 2003, 06:31 AM
Popstar: Me angry. Me wants to use sig move.

Alright Popstar show her who's boss and use that sig move of yours.

sig:curse of the popstar(note:this sig takes an entire round) explained:
First turn: Cleffa focusses and mumbles some spells. After those are finished she has a green orb in her hands. She throws it at her opponent who gets stuck in the cleffasuit. When the pokemon are really large it is possible that they can't move that turn because of the small room in the suit. Smaller pokemon can still move.(if this move misses cleffa uses metronome for the next 2 turns.)
Damage:5%|accuracy:85%|type:ghost|effects:opponent gets stuck in cleffa doll

second turn: Popstar starts to sing a song(not her sleeping tune) and quickly hides after a rock or when their is nothing to hide she takes a deep breath and starts to float(like a balloon)
Damage:0%|accuracy:99%|type: normal|effects: n/a

last turn: A couple of nearby pokemon have heards the song and rush in to see who song it. When they see cleffa's opponent they run towards him and start pulling and ripping the suit. if they don't come cleffa's spell just falls of. When the suit is broken they see that it wasn't him that sang and start knocking and punching him. When the pokemon are away cleffa comes back from her hiding spot or out of the air
damage:15%|accuracy:80%|type:normal|effect:fans rush in to take a peek from cleffa but start attacking the body double. One time use in battle

SneaselReborned
13th June 2003, 10:19 AM
That sigmove...is...different. Yes. Different. ^_^. This is going to be a fun reffing.

Matt
20th June 2003, 09:27 AM
Woops.. Let me post real quick now >_>

Chansey, we have to get away from this orb that Cleffa is going to shoot. When Cleffa gets the orb, quickly form a Rollout and roll out of the way of that orb!! Hopefully, you would of dodged that move, so use a Blizzard on it. Finally, use a Thunderbolt. If you don't get out of the way, I don't know what to do since I can't tell if you are a "big" pokemon or not. If you arn't a big pokemon and you don't get away, then use Protect the whole round. And if you are a big pokemon, try to use Protect anyway.

-Rollout-Blizzard/Protect-Thunderbolt/Protect-

SneaselReborned
20th June 2003, 01:04 PM
Round Four
Link10 vs dragon684

Dione (Chansey F) HP 75% Energy 76% Condition flushed, revealed, happy
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 90% Energy 69% Condition tired, poisoned, angry

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, hole in wall, Chansey near wall, Cleffa a little bit away

BATTLE

Popstar grins, and suddenly her eyes turn a ghostly purple. She closes her eyes, and begins to chant. Waving her hands in the air like a witch, Popstar generates an orb of green energy in her hands. Dione is scared, but manages to curl herself into a ball. Dione begins to roll around, at first very slow, but soon Dione is going at a good pace. Popstar looks around, and throws her orb at Dione. The orb flies true, but Dione is just barely able to dodge.

Popstar is angry at the loss, and Dione quickly jumps out of the roll into a fighting stance. Dione grins, and waves her hands in the air. Her eyes take on an icy appearance, and suddenly from the sky shards of ice fall. Popstar is bashed by the icy particles, and then glares at Dione. Popstar begins to wave her fingers around, and her eyes assume an eerie glow. Suddenly, Popstar charges at Dione and jumps, grasping onto her head. Out of nothing, two energy claws appear. The claws grasp around Dione's neck, and then give Dione two quick slashes before carrying Popstar back to her originally position and then disappears. Dione falls to the floor, bleeding and hurt.

Popstar winks at Dione, who is just barely getting up, and out of a malletspace account, she takes out a small explosive, which she tosses to Dione. Dione looks at the small thing for a minute, and then suddenly it explodes in flurry of energy. Dione is swept back, and blood drips down her face. Electricity charges through Dione's small body, and Dione glares. Suddenly, all the electricity is unleashes and thrown towards Popstar. Popstar is singed, and lays on the ground, paralysed and hurting.

Dione (Chansey F) HP 50% Energy 70% Condition flushed, bleeding terribly, in pain
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 73% Energy 57% Condition quite tired, paralysed, poisoned, hurting, slightly happy of outcome

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, hole in wall, Chansey and Cleffa both hurting, Cleffa laying on ground, Clear Skies active (3 more actions)

Link10, this may seem like I am being biased, but I assure you I am not. I randomized Metrenome ----> Gulliotine, and then randomized if the move would hit as well. Then I did Metrenome ----> Present. Then I randomized the heal/hurt thing. Please don't think I am being biased. Its just the way the randomizer goes.

Matt
20th June 2003, 01:38 PM
That's ok Meta, I know how evil a randomizer can be -.-;. Anyway, this is just one round; it isn't over yet!!

Dione, let's get ready for the worst. First, let out the loudest Sing you can. Then, if it is asleep, use Thunderwave. If it's not asleep, use Sandstorm. Finally, if it's asleep, use Dynamic Punch. If it isn't asleep, use Egg Bomb. If there are any Physical Attacks, use Counter.

-Very Loud Sing/Counter-Thunderwave/Sandstorm/Counter-Dynamic Punch/Egg Bomb/Counter-

dragon684
20th June 2003, 01:47 PM
I don't want you to fall asleep so cover your ears and scream ver loud to distract you from the song. Then use a icy wind. It isn't powerfull but let's hope we can freeze her. Then use a psychic to really deal some damage.

Oooh and sneaselreborned isn't sunny day still up from round3?

SneaselReborned
20th June 2003, 01:51 PM
Do you want cover ears or scream loudly? You can't have both, only one;D.

dragon684
20th June 2003, 02:37 PM
I'll just cover my ears then.

SneaselReborned
24th June 2003, 10:49 PM
I'm trying to fit in all the reffings I can. Hopefully a subby won't be needed until I actually go on vacation!

Round Five
Link10 vs dragon684

Dione (Chansey F) HP 50% Energy 70% Condition flushed, bleeding terribly, in pain
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 73% Energy 57% Condition quite tired, paralysed, poisoned, hurting, slightly happy of outcome

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, hole in wall, Chansey and Cleffa both hurting, Cleffa laying on ground, Clear Skies active (3 more actions)

BATTLE

Popstar pants slightly, and looks to her opponent - Dione the Chansey. Blood flows from an open wound around Dione's neck, and she grunts. This is not the best battle she's ever been in. Seeing her opponent's problem, Popstar grins slightly, and then gets ready to battle. Dione, too, bears the pain and gets ready to fight.

Smiling as sweetly as she can, Dione casts out sweet notes high into the air. Like a disease, Popstar's eyes begin to droop as she hears the loud, sweet notes. Popstar raises her hands to close he ears, but it is too late. Popstar falls victim to the ancient singing tactic of Dione.

Slowly, the bleeding around Dione's neck gets gradually less. Smiling, Dione sees her enemy sleeping helplessly. Creeping up on the little fairy, Dione's body is charged with electricity. Forming an orb, Dione fires it at Popstar, who is struck by the orb, but continues to sleep as electricity courses through her body.

Now Dione is ready for the kill. Coming closer to Popstar, Dione's hand glows with a white light. Violent rings of red energy pulse from Dione's hand to her head, showing the power she posessing. Aiming her best, Dione takes a lunge at the small fairy. Striking directly to Popstar's head, Popstar is jerked awake by blinding pain as blood flows freely from her head wound. Her body is struck into the earth, and she can barely keep herself from screaming in pain. Popstar's head throbs as she looks through squinting eyes at the sun, which seems to be lowering its intensity, and slight clouds draw themselves into the sky.

Dione (Chansey F) HP 50% Energy 64% Condition panting slightly, happy at outcome of round, bleeding around neck stopping slightly
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 56% Energy 63% Condition in extreme pain, completely binded due to paralysis, poisoned, blood flowing from head wound, on ground

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, hole in wall, Cleffa in extreme pain, Dione hovering around Cleffa, Clear Skies inactive

dragon684
26th June 2003, 09:50 AM
Alright Popstar. Lets begin with our own song. Then use a psychic to tear open that wound on her neck even furter. finsih the round with a good rollout

Matt
27th June 2003, 07:52 PM
Ok, Dione, quickly cover your ears so you won't be able to hear to hear that song. BTW, does Chansey even have ears? :O. If not, just scream as loud as you can so you won't be able to hear it anyway. Fire an Ice Beam at the Cleffa next. Then, while it's rolling around, fire a Blizzard everywhere that you can. If you fall asleep, Sleep Talk the rest of the round.

-Quickly cover ears/Scream loudly-Ice Beam/Sleep Talk-Blizzard/Sleep Talk-

dragon684
28th June 2003, 10:45 AM
i'll be going on a vacation for 2 weeks so I'll be of. I didn't see an absence tower anymore so I'm just posting my absence here

SneaselReborned
28th June 2003, 05:40 PM
Round Six
dragon684 vs Link10

Dione (Chansey F) HP 50% Energy 64% Condition panting slightly, happy at outcome of round, bleeding around neck stopping slightly
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 56% Energy 63% Condition in extreme pain, completely binded due to paralysis, poisoned, blood flowing from head wound, on ground

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, hole in wall, Cleffa in extreme pain, Dione hovering around Cleffa, Clear Skies inactive

BATTLE

Popstar slowly gets up, and Dione smiles while Popstar grunts. Last round was brutal for the little fairy, and Popstar readies herself for combat. Dione laughs a little, and then remembers that she was in the same position a round or two ago. Grimacing at the remembrance of the deadly pincers, Dione just looks to Popstar, ready to battle.

Starting off as fast as she can, Dione puts her hands to her ears, and presses hard, blocking out as much sound as she can. Popstar laughs a little, and starts out singing a beautiful melody. Dione begins to feel a little drowsy, but manages to keep her hands on her ears, blocking out the sound. Soon Popstar finds it impossible, and stops singing. Dione takes her hands off her ears, and prepares for Popstar's next attack.

Popstar glares at Dione, who just chuckles and little, and a small orb of light blue energy appears in Dione's mouth. Popstar focuses, and suddenly a purple aura surrounds her. Cursing at Dione, Popstar begins to open the large wound around her neck. Dione screams in pain, but launches her beam of light blue energy. The icy beam slams into Popstar's belly, which is coated in a thick icy covering. Now Popstar screams in pain, but the damage is done. Blood flows openly out of Dione's wound.

Dione grits her teeth and looks at Popstar, who begins to curl up in a ball. However, Popstar's muscles completely lock up, and Popstar finds herself curled up in a pretzel-like shape with no way of moving. Uh-oh, this can't be good at all. Dione laughs a little, and waves her hands in the air. Suddenly, a shower of icy shards rain down on Popstar, who is in extreme pain, and still locked up in a pretzel-like shape.

Dione (Chansey F) HP 44% Energy 54% Condition panting slightly, happy at outcome of round, bleeding around neck still slight
Popstar (Cleffa F) HP 40% Energy 57% Condition in extreme pain, completely binded due to paralysis, blood flowing from head wound, poisoned to the extreme, locked in a pretzel-like shape (uh-oh)

Arena Status Indigo Stadium with rocks, hole in wall, Cleffa in extreme pain, Dione a little away from Cleffa

Matt
30th June 2003, 11:09 PM
Ok.. Good job, Chansey. Since it's in a Pretzel shape thing, run over there quickly and punch it with Dynamic Punch. Then use a wide-ranged Flamethrower. Finally, try to get ahold of it with Siesmic Toss.

Subs

If Cleffa uses any Physical Attacks, use Counter
If Cleffa uses any beam attacks (i.e. ice beam, etc..) use Reflect

-Dynamic Punch/Counter/Reflect-Flamethrower/Counter/Reflect-Siesmic Toss/Counter/Reflect-

Matt
14th July 2003, 03:45 PM
Pardon my double-posting.

Well since Dragon withdrew from all his battles and stuff, I guess that means I win ...

I would like to catch a Staryu.

Thanks for reffing, SR. :>

SneaselReborned
14th July 2003, 07:17 PM
Done. *confirms*

*runs away with the 1 Yen*