PDA

View Full Version : The weird sime-musical[not really] strangely thing!

The Decapitated Mole
27th May 2003, 01:58 PM
Um... In English today we had to listen to some music and write about what we thought about and felt during the music afterwards. Well, since I don't really get into that kind of crappy music [it was calssical or some other kind of stuff] I just wrote about whatever popped into my mind, and it's pretty crazy, so I thought I'd post it here.

I'm sitting down and then the big head boy throws the something at my hideously freak head. Then the thrown object explodes and when the smoke clears there's a crazy lady riding a cannon that's trying to buck her like a rhinocerous "Haha you get him real good! Haha rock him up real good boy!" So the rhinocannon fires at me and the explosion are all around and suddenly the !pop! happens and my spine explodes into an icy abyss of anti-existance brought into nothingness by the collective stench of the school. Then I'm in the Japanimation field while the horrifying deer-god rampages through downtown New Mexico and my eyes get all poppy and the internet appears with a giant Mc. Donalds right in the Middle. "Well you won't win that easily"Says I to the MicyD's that runs through my anti-spinal abyss and I see my shins split with all the pain of the universe and a thousand boltzmons all combined to form one spicy dish of hungry hungry ouch when I'm playing the game that has been in my family for generation. Suddenly, the Big Ball of Bob's head appears as I open my eyes and bhold the juicy specatacle of a whole misty world to ravage with my head of a thousand televisions, but my eyes are broken with tears of anger at the hungry beast waiting to devour my sould once the protection leaves my life once again. Suddenly the head explodey returns to me with the crazy rhino-cannon lady eating the head explodey bomb of the Big Head Boy because it's the horrible pain of the rhino eating my head while I'm dead the end.

Tha Legend
27th May 2003, 10:34 PM
I try to help people out by reading and replying when they don't have alot of posts, but this...
Stay off the peyote man... or whatever you trippin' on.

~Legend~