PDA

View Full Version : 1 on 1 Unevolved Open Challenge (Ref Needed)

The_Missing_Link
27th May 2003, 04:21 PM
The last thing I want right now is a badge battle so this will be a nice, little battle. I also want one of my Pokemon to have a chance to evolve so this is specifically for him

1 on 1 (unevolved Pokemon only)
I pick first
You attack first
DQ: 4 days
Arena: Your choice, but don't make it biased or complicated
Ref: At least a rookie who has time to ref and can remember to do it. If you know how picky I am, don't even ask to ref unless you're sure you can do it

Go Hyperion! (male Eevee)

and btw, I prefer it if he didn't have to go up against a rock or steel unvolved Pokemon. Let's make this fair

Matt
27th May 2003, 04:29 PM
I'll battle you! :D

I'll choose my Female Dratini, Lagi!

Ok, Lagi, this may be your first battle but I'm sure you can do well ^_^. First, use Agility. Then use a Blizzard. Finally use Dragonbreath.

And I won't be using Iron Tail or any other steel type attack in this battle ;D.

-Agility-Blizzard-Dragonbreath-

The_Missing_Link
27th May 2003, 04:33 PM
A steel attack? Why would I care? I just didn't want Hyperion to go up against a steel Pokemon :\

Alright Hyperion, start things up with a swift attack to nail her down. Then bring her over to your side with a nice attract and finally use a toxic to get her health going down

Swift~Attract~Toxic

And Matt, do you agree not to use rest in the battle? I want this to be nice and quick

Knight of Time
27th May 2003, 04:34 PM
Hi!

I'll ref this if you guys like.

The_Missing_Link
27th May 2003, 04:35 PM
Sure, go ahead Kyle

And we agreed to no rest on AIM, just for verification

Knight of Time
28th May 2003, 02:46 PM
Round 1

The_Missing_Link vs Link 10
Hyperion the Eevee vs Lagi the Dratini

Prebattle:

The scene is none other than Indigo Stadium. With a huge crowd of thousands ready to spectate this exciting battle of unevolved Pokemon from the stands, this could be quite the battle. Within a few minutes, one of the entrances to the huge football sized stadium opens up, and the challenger walks in. Revealing herself to everyone as none other than The_Missing_Link (or T_M_L for short), she takes out a Pokeball. Enlarging it, she opens it up to reveal an energetic male Eevee named Hyperion. Within a minute or two, the entrance on the opposite side opens up, and the challenged walks in. Revealing himself as none other than Link 10, he takes out a Pokeball. Enlarging it, he opens it up to reveal his female Dratini. With this, just as both trainers shake hands and wish each other the best of luck in the battle, a third trainer appears, teleported in by none other than a male Alakazam named Flasher. Revealing this person to be none other than me, I recall the wizard-like Pokemon and wave my trusty white flag, declaring this battle to begin.

Hyperion: 100% fresh, ready to battle
Lagi: 100% fresh, ready to battle

Battle

As this first and opening round unfolds, Lagi smirks at Hyperion. Beginning to very quickly zoom around the arena, the Dratini quickly manages to start pulling away from Hyperion...for now. However, Hyperion is ready for this evasive action, as the Eevee sends a barrage of heat-seeking stars which fly into Lagi, causing a few cuts to appear on her body. Ouch.

Soon, Lagi smirks at Hyperion once again. Not too pleased about being interrupted by Hyperion, the Dratini creates a very cold wind, packed with several sharp shards of ice, and she sends it towards Hyperion. Though this makes the Eevee feel pretty chilly, it doesn't stop him from making himself look as handsome as he can be towards Lagi, and the Dratini can't help but admire the Eevee's cuteness.

Soon, the lovesick Lagi smirks at Hyperion. Preparing to breathe out a numbing stream of reddish pink energy from her mouth, the Dratini opens her mouth, but her love for Lagi causes her to change her mind about sending the dragon energy towards Hyperion. To make things "worse" for the Dratini, Hyperion spits out a highly poisonous glob of venom, and he watches in delight as it splatters on Lagi, seeping into some of her cuts while starting to make her wince from her insides starting to burn on her. With this round over, what will become of the two combatants? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this first and opening round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Hyperion: 88% chilly, lightly fatigued, confident
Lagi: 90% has numerous cuts on her body, badly poisoned, attracted to Hyperion, moderately fatigued

The_Missing_Link
28th May 2003, 02:50 PM
Nice job Hyperion

Now, get Lagi dirty with a good mud slap. If she tries a double team or toxic, it's a great offensive and defensive move. Then go for a double team and finally use bite

Mud Slap~Double Team~Bite

Matt
31st May 2003, 09:30 PM
Hm.. I think we can manage, Lagi. First, use a Rain Dance to try to stop that Mud Slap! Then, since the clones won't be able to appear, use a Toxic! Finally, finish out the battle with a Thunder!

-Rain Dance-Toxic-Thunder-

Matt
8th June 2003, 06:43 PM
Hey, um.. let me put it this way. I'm going to forfeit this battle so I can battle in a tag team with frank >D. So yeah, great one round :>.

The_Missing_Link
8th June 2003, 07:39 PM
Alright. No evolution this time for you Hyperion