PDA

View Full Version : TMM, since our team battle will have to wait...

Prodigy
27th May 2003, 05:07 PM
...care for an individual match in the meantime? Standard 3-on-3 battle, Indigo Stadium arena. I'll lead off with Kangaxx, my male Gengar, if you're willing to take the challenge.

The Muffin Man
27th May 2003, 05:51 PM
I would be honored to battle such a respected and well known opponent, Prodigy.

But don't think for a second I'll go easy on you! I choose Houndoom!(m, nicknamed - Cervantes for now o_O; Sorry Char ^_^;; )

Alright, Cerv!! First, set up a ring of fire with Fire Spin! Even if he CAN phase out, he'll still feel the burn if he attempts to escape! Next, let's battle smart, he's not gonna just fall over...use a Sunny Day to intensify the flames circling him. If he braves the blaze and escapes, use a Roar to scare it back into the fire, unless he uses Rain Dance, then just stop the Rain before it does much to the flames. Finally, regardless of it's position, set up a parameter of Double-Teams to keep Gengar off balance!!

Fire Spin - Sunny Day/Roar(if he tries to escape the fire)/Sunny Day(if he uses Rain Dance) - Double Team

Prodigy
28th May 2003, 05:13 PM
Gengar versus Houndoom.. this is sure to be a good one.

Start with Rain Dance, Kangaxx, to take punch out of Cervantes' Fire Spin. It should also prompt the Houndoom to banish the rain and bring out the sun, giving you a chance to float down and smash Cervantes with Dynamicpunch. Of course, it won't do to leave your opponent in control of the weather, especially when he's raising Double Teams.. so Rain Dance again. Houndoom will either have to waste time dealing with it again next round or put up with being a Fire-type in the rain.

Rain Dance, Dynamicpunch, Rain Dance