PDA

View Full Version : DD Vs. Silver Machop (Ref: Mindprobe??)

Dark Dragonite
27th May 2003, 07:27 PM
Ok, Silver Machop, PM me asap, Let's get this started!!

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 02:37 AM
Can't sorry, I'm away for at least 2 weeks. I'm truelly sorry.

SilverMachop
28th May 2003, 02:39 AM
Okay, DD and I have agreed to these conditions via PM.

Pokémon - 6 VS. 6
Order - DD release first, I attack first.
DQ Time - 5 days.
Arena - Public Swimming Pool with Hot Tub.

So those are the rules and such. DD releases first, and can add any rules that I forgot to add. Oh boy, I can't wait to start this match!

EDIT: That's okay, Mindprobe. I'm sure we can find someone else to help us out. DD, do you know anyone who could ref for us?

Dark Dragonite
28th May 2003, 09:27 AM
Well, I don't know about other refs, but I am curious about the arena, is there any ground at all, or is it not friendly to ground/rock/fire types??
I also thought you would release first, I attack first, but that isn't a big thing with me, either is fine.

Mindprobe
28th May 2003, 12:56 PM
That was a false alarm, my dad fixed the fan. But you have to understand, I thought it will take weeks, like it took with changing a light.

So, I can still keep on reffing/battling, sorry again

So sure, I'll ref this :P

SilverMachop
28th May 2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Well, I don't know about other refs, but I am curious about the arena, is there any ground at all, or is it not friendly to ground/rock/fire types??
I also thought you would release first, I attack first, but that isn't a big thing with me, either is fine.

My bet would be that we fight around the pool, and knocking opponents into the pool or hot tub is allowed. Using ground and rock attacks would probably only work on the ground and not in the pool, while fire types would want to avoid being knocked in.

Glad to have you with us, Mindprobe! :)

I'll release first, if you prefer that, DD. Let me start with a great lead. Go, Ness! *Male Abra appears. He is wearing a red cap with a blue lid, a striped t-shirt, and blue shorts.*

Ness - *raises eyebrow* "Okay. I'm ready, and my opponent is Earthbound for trouble!"

Dark Dragonite
29th May 2003, 11:48 AM
Sorry for the wait, I will post soon, I just didn't want to start out with who I may choose for certain reasons...

Dark Dragonite
30th May 2003, 12:10 PM
Great, just when I find who I want, I find a flaw with my plan, oh well, time to do or die anyway, I choose Misty!!

*releases a Female Girafarig*

I wanted to save Umbreon, or not use her at all, too much of a type advantage, so...

Misty, start off with a Double Team, now, if Abra tries to get a physical hit in, Crunch him, if he tries to stay away, fire Shadow balls as much as you can after the double team.

If Abra attracts you, show off how strong you are, maybe he's kinky, so give him a good Crunch or 2!!

And, Protect from Thunder wave, if it can use it, not sure on that!!

SilverMachop
30th May 2003, 07:30 PM
Ness, let's start by using Psych Up after she is done using Double Team. Then, keep your distance and use Barrier for the upcoming Shadow Ball. Next, I'm feeling lucky, so use Metronome and let's see what attack of annialation comes 'round!

By the way, DD, would it be okay if I include our battle in my ASB fanfiction story? I won't make any major changes, like who wins (in other words, if you win in the battle, you win in the story). If you prefer me not doing so, then I won't. Just asking.

Mindprobe
31st May 2003, 03:54 AM
Sorry for asking, but do you know any place to find a randomizer, could help with the metronome ;)

EDIT: Oh well, I guess I have to stick without randomizer then.

Mindprobe
31st May 2003, 11:35 AM
Since this is 6 on 6. I would like to use increased damage/fatigue. I don’t want this battle to go on for 6 months ;). Way of energy recover, other than rest:
Relax
The user falls into sleep like transe. In which it recovers lost energy with an alarming rate. In this relaxed pose, the pokemon can't block/evade any incoming attacks. This move is similiar to rest, but it recovers energy and it lasts as long as the user's trainer wants to.
~ By SneaselReborned

Pre Round

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(100%), fresh
Double Team/Protect ~ Shadow Ball/Crunch/Protect ~ Shadow Ball/Crunch/Protect

Ness the male Abra: 100%, energy(100%), fresh
Psych Up ~ Barrier ~ Metronome

Round One

Misty the female Girafarig starts with a double team. In a bright flash, she creates two copies of herself. Ness the male Abra has a plan. He focuses hardly to copy the mental status of Girafarig. Succeeding, he too creates two mirror images of himself.

Quickly, before Misty launches shadow ball, Ness started to form a barrier. Moving his hands, he created a rectangle shaped shield. Misty on the other hand, formed a ball of dark energy. She launched it towards Ness, but just to be shettered apart by the hard barrier.

Misty launches another one quickly, this time, the dark ball broke the barrier into molecules. Meanwhile Misty was playing with the shield, Ness started to dance. He shook his hand, fingers pointing up. All the sudden, he and the rest of his images leaped towards Misty. Ness tried to grab into one of the three Misty’s, but it stumbled into the ground, shattering one of the mirror images instead.

End Round Status

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(91%), fresh, one mirror image
Ness the male Abra: 100%, energy(88%), fresh, two mirror images

Arena: Pool filled with water, by-standings watch the battle cheering

(Ness tried to use Giga Drain if you wanted to know SM)

SilverMachop
31st May 2003, 06:42 PM
Ness, let's get offensive now. Fist, create a Reflect shield, then attack with Psychic, which will either hurt Misty or little, or destroy her last clone. Then, fire up with Zap Cannon! If Misty fires a Shadow Ball, counter with your sig move, Ness's Bat!

Sig. Move - Ness’s Bat
Ness creates a psychic image of a baseball bat and uses his psychic powers to swing it at the opponent. Ness’s Bat can also be used to hit a Shadow Ball or any ball-shaped attack back to the opponent.
Type: Psychic - Acc: 90% - Damage: 8%

Ness - "Sounds reasonable."

Dark Dragonite
1st June 2003, 07:24 AM
Misty, use an Agility to get around the reflect, and behind Abra, then, Swift to get rid of the clones, and finally, make Abra hurt, and forget about trying to shock you with the other S.E. move, Crunch!!

Mindprobe
3rd June 2003, 03:21 AM
I'm absence starting from tomorrow to Saturday. Please find a sub-ref for the time I'm away. I will ref the round today, but I won't be reffing till Sunday.

Mindprobe
7th June 2003, 04:36 PM
Pre Battle Status

Ness the male Abra: 100%, energy(88%), fresh, two mirror images
Reflect/Ness's Bat ~ Psychic/Ness's Bat ~ Zap Cannon/Ness's Bat

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(91%), fresh, one mirror image
Agility ~ Swift ~ Crunch

Round Briefly
- Ness creates a Reflect
- Misty goes around it using Agility and firing swifts
(Ness's clones destroyed)
- Ness uses Psychic on Misty [hit chance: 50% result: miss], destroyes a clone
- Fires Zap Cannon at Misty [hit chance: 25%(due to agility) result:miss]
- Misty crunches on Ness, doing 2x damage due to weakness

End Battle Status

Ness the male Abra: 78%, energy(78%), quite fresh, feeling unlucky, no mirror images

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(83%), fresh, speed accelerated, feeling lucky

Only status this time, sorry SM, cos of your fic...
BTW, apperantly DD is away, in case you haven't noticed...

SilverMachop
9th June 2003, 02:43 PM
Hey, I don't mind you writing your own version of how the battle goes; I'll be writing a completely different version of the battle in my story (if DD says it is okay).
As for him being gone, shouldn't he have posted something like that here? Or did he only post it at the Absense Tower?

Dark Dragonite
9th June 2003, 08:08 PM
Technically, in the almost 2yrs I've been here, you've only HAD to post at the tower, and itwas either a friend's or Ref, or opponent's job to check, but I will be posting soon, sorry for the wait!!

Dark Dragonite
10th June 2003, 09:05 AM
Ok, Misty, great job!!
Start this round off with a Substitute(15%), then, go in for a Swagger, finish the round with a Earthquake!!

Subs: (Only use after Sub is up)
~ If Flash is used, be behind your sub, so you aren't blinded, shut your eyes if you have to
~If attract is used, do your best to impress that kinky little beast, and give it a good set fo Crunches

Mindprobe
10th June 2003, 02:47 PM
SM, post your attacks soon, tomorrow morning if not today. I have to, again, announce my absence starting from Friday to Wednesday. I have confirmation camp, and I have to go there. Sorry guys, I have busy summer schedule.

SilverMachop
10th June 2003, 05:43 PM
Abra, use Thunder Wave before she can Substitute, then use Psywave and Tri Attack!

Ness - "I'm being beaten by a horse with a Chomp Chain tail! Is this Mario's retaliation from me beating him in SSBM?!"

Mindprobe
11th June 2003, 08:11 AM
Pre Battle

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(83%), fresh, speed accelerated, feeling lucky
Substitute (15%) ~ Swagger ~ Earthquake

Ness the male Abra: 78%, energy(78%), quite fresh, feeling unlucky, no mirror images
Thunder Wave ~ Psywave ~ Tri Attack

Round Briefly

- Misty created subtitute
- Ness used thunder wave, which just bounced off the substitute
- Misty taunts at Ness
- Ness grows furious and attacked Misty's subtitute with frustration
- Misty uses powerful Earthquake, which made Ness to drop to the pool
- Ness feels really angry and attacks Misty's subtitute with dynamic punch.

Round Three

Quickly, Ness started to wave his arms. Circles of electric energy shot towards Misty. But Misty didn't react in any way. Apperently, she managed to pull the substitute off. Ness didn't know that though, he just cursed himself for failing with the attack.

Misty jumped in front of the subtitute and started taunt at Ness. Shouting insults and showing her tongue Misty made Ness really angry. Ness lunged towards Misty, who jumped behind the substitute. Ness launched his frustration on the subtitute. The doll flew to the pool by the power of the frustration.

Misty didn't wait longer, she jumped in the mid-air and landed on ground, creating a small tremor. Misty continued, stomping the ground with her four feet, resulting in a trembling earthquake. The water in the pool moved wildly and ground shattered apart. Ness lost his balance and in result, he dropped in the pool. Ness came back to the surface, gasping for air. Clearly he wasn't made for swimming. Ness saw Misty in the pool too. Ness remembered Misty's insults and became angry. He swam furiously towards Misty, fist sparkling power. Ness punched Misty, resulting a huge explosion, which threw Misty to the other side of the pool. Misty just sank beneath the water and disseapearing from the scene. Apperently Ness hit only Misty's substitute. Ness looked around confused and saw the real Misty just snickered on the pool side. Ness felt really angry at her, she was playing some trick with him.

End Round

Misty the female Girafarig: 85%, energy(75%), substitute destroyed, taunting ness, snickering at Ness

Ness the male Abra: 66%, energy(72%), wet, really mad

Arena:Misty on the side of the pool, Ness in the pool. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special:Water pool empty in 12 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

SilverMachop
11th June 2003, 12:39 PM
Methinks it is time to get going on the offense again.
Ness, use Teleport to get out of the water and onto Girafarig. There, use Ice Punch on the tail's mouth, and then hit the normal head with Fire Punch!

Ness - *in water* "How come I couldn't have been knocked into the hot tub, huh?"

Dark Dragonite
19th June 2003, 04:28 PM
Ok Misty, time to get tricky here!!
Misty, start off by using an Agility to knock that hinderence off your back before it can attack, then when it comes to you to attack, fire a Shadow ball X2!!
If it does manage to get close with it's last 2 attacks, Crunch X2!!

Mindprobe
20th June 2003, 09:00 AM
Pre Battle

Ness the male Abra: 66%, energy(72%), wet, really mad
Teleport ~ Ice Punch ~ Fire Punch

Misty the female Girafarig: 85%, energy(75%), substitute destroyed, taunting ness, snickering at Ness
Agility ~ Crunch/Shadow Ball ~ Crunch/Shadow Ball

Arena: Misty on the side of the pool, Ness in the pool. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special: Water pool empty in 12 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

Round Briefly
- Ness teleported on Misty
- Misty tried to shake Ness off of her [50% chance Result: Success] Ness fell down his back
- Ness lunges towards Misty, but gets knocked back by shadow ball from misty
- Same thing repeated

Round Four

Ness focused himself in the pool. With a flash of light, Ness dissapered, but soon appeared, but this time, on Misty's back. Ness held on Misty's neck, while Misty tried to get rid off of him by running around the pool and jumping around like a wild horse. Soon Ness lost his grip and fell on his back on the floor. Misty ran on the other side of the pool and turned around to face incoming Ness. Fist glowing white and cold blue. Misty shot a quick shadow ball, that hit Ness and made it fly few meters backwards. Next Ness's fist glew fiery red and embers flew from it as he ran towards Misty, who responsed again with another shadow ball.

End Round

Ness the male Abra: 38%, energy(66%), wet, really mad

Misty the female Girafarig: 85%, energy(57%), substitute destroyed, taunting ness, snickering at Ness

Arena: Misty on the other side of the pool and Ness on the other. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special:
*Water pool empty in 9 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

EDIT: Fixed some things

Dark Dragonite
22nd June 2003, 12:46 PM
Ok Misty, you're handling that Abra amazingly, start off with Double team, now, Earthquake to make this more friendly for me to use fire/rock/ground types in the future and hurt your opponent at the same time. Finish the round with Shadow ball!!

Subs:
~If it tries to get on you again, throw it off with Psychic
~If it tries to attract you, be kinky, give it a good Crunching
~If it tries to freeze, or burn your head or tail throw it back with a Shadow ball
~If it uses Thunderwave, Protect
~If rain dance is used, Thunder Abra

SilverMachop
22nd June 2003, 01:03 PM
Well, Ness, this is not going as great as could want. Still, we are not beat yet. I, and I know this will sound scary, have a plan.

Use Thunder Wave to make it use Protect and forget Thunder Wave. Then I want you to use Ness's Bat to smack that giraffe! Then, finish up with a Double Team of your own!

Sig. Move - Ness’s Bat
Ness creates a psychic image of a baseball bat and uses his psychic powers to swing it at the opponent. Ness’s Bat can also be used to hit a Shadow Ball or any ball-shaped attack back to the opponent.
Type: Psychic - Acc: 90% - Damage: 8%

Ness - "This giraffe is Earthbound for trouble! Huzzah!"

Mindprobe
22nd June 2003, 03:03 PM
Pre Battle

Misty the female Girafarig: 85% | 57% | snickering at Ness
Double Team/Psychic/Crunch/Protect/Thunder ~ Earthquake/Psychic/Crunch/Protect/Thunder ~ Shadow Ball/Psychic/Crunch/Protect/Thunder

Ness the male Abra: 38% | 66% | wet | really mad
Thunder Wave ~ Ness's Bat ~ Double Team

Arena: Misty on the other side of the pool and Ness on the other. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special: Water pool empty in 9 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

Round Five

The two pokemon preapare the attacks. Ness starts off with a tactical thunder wave. Waving his arms around, Ness creates electrical waves. They travel through the air towards Misty. Misty opens her mouth and five stars shoot out, circling each other in fron of Misty. Together they form a circular pattern. The waves hit the shield, but harmlessly bounce off and disseapear. But Ness was expecting this.

Ness focuses hard. Using his psychic powers, Ness creates a bat, made of pure energy. Ness grabs the bat, and lunges towards Misty. The Girafarig sees him coming. She stomps the ground furiously, creating seismic tremors. Huge wave rips the ground while moving towards Ness. The wave knocks Ness back on the floor. The earthquake shakes the whole building, dropping pieces of roof down. With a splash they land on the water. Also, the hole grew bigger and more holes were created. Not big, but long. Ness doesn't forget his job to do. He finds the bat laying next to him. He grabs it, runs and jump attacks Misty. But Misty being psychic -type, she withstood that attacks easily.

Misty shoots a fast ball of dark energy. The ball hits Ness and he is knocked back again. Ness felt himself loosing lifepower after the dark forces leave him, and he also feels how his life power is low. But dispite the weakness he feels he produces fast clones. Three clones form from Ness, putting the amount of the Abras to four. Misty looks kinda confused.

End Battle

Misty (F, Girafarig): 80% | 46% | Feeling lucky | Happy

Ness (M, Abra): 8% | 52% | Feeling unlucky | Feeling weak | 3 mirror images

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool, not far away, Ness on the ground. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, the hole in the bottom of the pool even bigger than before

Special: Water pool empty in 4 actions, water level low

SilverMachop
22nd June 2003, 04:53 PM
Ness, I'm terribly sorry about putting you through this. Hopefully, you'll be able to pull off some last-minute miracle, which I know you can do.

Ness, use Theft to knock Misty in the pool. Then use Swagger, and finish up with Seismec Toss!

Ness - "Ohhhh, my head is really throbbing...," *sees his clones* "Augh! I'm seeing myself in doubles! Aiiieeee..., oh wait. I did Double Team. Yeah, that's right."

Dark Dragonite
23rd June 2003, 10:18 AM
Ok Misty, this is very important, I know you're tired, hold on a little longer...Start out by using Agility to avoid being pushed into the pool, follow up with a quick swift at Abra, then, if Abra is out, take a break!!

If You are knocked into the pool, Swift[b] then [b]Shadowball X2

If there are still clones after Swift,swift again

Mindprobe
24th June 2003, 04:31 AM
Pre Battle

Ness (M, Abra): 8% | 52% | Feeling unlucky | Feeling weak | 3 mirror images
Thief ~ Swagger ~ Seismic Toss

Misty (F, Girafarig): 80% | 46% | Feeling lucky | Happy
Agility/Swift ~ Swift/Shadow Ball ~ Take a break/Swift

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool, not far away, Ness on the ground. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, the hole in the bottom of the pool even bigger than before

Special: Water pool empty in 4 actions, water level low

Round Six

Ness is looking really weak, unlike his opponent, Misty. Who seems to be ready for more. Ness should use thief right now, but he wonders what there is for me to steal. Her tail?! Misty is confused too, she doesn't know either what do, Ness isn't near attacking her, and she isn't in the pool. The first actions are just common hanging around, sense both pokemon were confused at what to do.

Now the action starts. After taking abit resting, all the Ness's start to taunt Misty about how her trainer is bad and she didn't follow any orders. Misty is now really pissed off at Ness who snickers at her. Instead of following her trainer's orders, Misty attacks Ness. Misty runs and tackles one of the Ness', but with poor results, it was a clone. Ness snickers again.

Ness's leap after Misty and grab her from her head and lift her in the air. The whole group jumps into the air, not high, but enough high to toss Misty on the ground, doing sme medicore damage. Misty is now really pissed off and jumps on her feet and crunches one of the Ness's. What a lucky shot. Misty grabs Ness between her teeth and crunches, causing some bleeding wounds on Ness. But that doesn't matter, Ness faints from the attack and falls on the ground, emotionless. Sad trainer recalls him back. Misty smiles abit, but is still angry and remembers what Ness said.

End Battle

Ness (M, Abra): KOed!

Misty (F, Girafarig): 70% | 42% | Angry

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, water level very low

Special: Water pool empty in 1 action, water level very low

Attack turns:
SilverMachop sends a pokemon and attacks,
then DarkDragonite attacks.

SilverMachop
24th June 2003, 12:13 PM
*Returns Ness.* Good job, buddy.

Well, this Girafarig is really troublesome. I think I'll go with Lord Helmet!

(Releases Male Cubone, who looks vicious but somehow comical.)

Lord Helmet - *to Girafarig* "All right, you foolish two-headed fool! I am going to unload a Spaceballs The Can Of Whoop-Arse on you! You foolishily got that?!"

...Yeah, Helmet. Anyway, on with your moves. Use Double Team to throw Misty off, then attack with Ancient Power and Bonemerang!

Lord Helmet - "That sounds so easy, it's almost foolish!"

Mindprobe
26th June 2003, 03:41 AM
*bump*

C'mon DD, please post your attacks. This is the greatest battle I've reffed so far, plz keep it going.

Dark Dragonite
26th June 2003, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry, I missed this topic, and I messed up my collar bone a bit, anyway, this is one of my best battles ever as well!!

Misty, Swift to get rid of the clones, then Toxic, then finish with Psychic to throw Cubone in the hole in the pool!!

Make sure all the clones are gone, so if you have to use Swift more than once, do it, until the clones are gone, then if you still have a move, throw Cubone in the pool with Psychic!!

Mindprobe
27th June 2003, 04:01 AM
Pre Battle

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 100% | 100%
Double Team ~ Ancient Power ~ Bonemerang

Misty (F, Girafarig): 70% | 42% | Angry
Swift ~ Swift/Toxic ~ Swift/Psychic

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, water level very low

Special: Water pool empty in 1 action, water level very low

Round Seven

Lord Helmet looks fresh, unlike his foe Misty, who has allready managed to knock out one pokemon from the opposing team. The male Cubone starts making clones rapidly. Now Misty sees four clones, confused, about which one is real Lord Helmet. But she will not tolerate this, she launches a set of small shuriken-like stars. Those heat seeking stars won't miss, the stars lock on cubone's body temperature and hits him and his clone, getting rid of them.

This isn't only trick Lord Helmet has, by concentrating carefully. Using telekinesis, he moves few rocks with the ancient power that even his ancestral had. The pieces of the ceiling fly to Misty, curshing her on the wall. Some broken bones might have been result from such a hard-hitting rock. At the same time, Lord Helmet feels how the spirits wander through his body, leaving remarkable strength afterwards. Misty forces herself up and throws a large globe of venomous toxins on Lord Helmet. Lord Helmet can feel how the toxins go through his body.

Dispite of it, Lord Helmet takes some speed and throws his bone on Misty. Misty dodges it, but it was really close call. Misty grins at Lord Helmet, who just grins back. The spin on the bone, makes it fly in back to Lord Helmet. And unaware of the situation, Misty receives a large bash on her backhead. Lord Helmet garbs the bone and grins. Succesfull comeback. Misty suffers from large headache and lays in pain on the ground. Misty can't focus on the psychic powers she has, to do the plan what her trainer planned. She just can't focus on the psychic enough.

End Battle

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 94% | 82% | Strength increased | Poison (0%)

Misty (F, Girafarig): 51% | 34% | Angry | Awful Headache

Arena: Misty on the floor in pain, Lord Helmet about 10 meters away. Ground crackled apart

Special: Water pool empty

Dark Dragonite
28th June 2003, 10:52 AM
Misty, try to hang in there, use Rain dance, then Psychic to throw the Cubone into the pool, then Earthquake!!

~If Bonemerang is used, use Psychic to control the bone, and nail Cubone with it

SilverMachop
29th June 2003, 06:42 PM
Lord Helmet - "Ah, a clever guy, are you, DD? Well, you will see soon enough that cleverness is actually foolishness! I'm going to use Ludicrous Speed first off! Then I'm using Thunder on you, which will be better with that foolish Rain Dance going on! Lastly, I'm finishing up with Screech, just to scare the bejeebers out of you!"

...Errr, yeah. He'll be doing just that.

Sig. Move - Ludicrous Speed
Ludicrous Speed can only be used first off in the round. Using the power of the Schwarts, Lord Helmet runs at his opponent with incredible speed, and smashes into his opponent headfirst. If he misses, he runs right into the wall in front of him. Whether he hits his opponent or the wall, his helmet gets stuck over his eyes, and his accuracy for any attack is decreased by 50% for the rest of the round as he attempts to fight with his helmet stuck over his eyes.
Type: Normal - Acc: 90% - Damage: 10%

Mindprobe
30th June 2003, 11:48 AM
[size=1][center]
Pre Battle
Misty (F, Girafarig): 51% | 34% | Angry | Awful Headache
Rain Dance ~ Psychic ~ Earthquake

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 94% | 82% | Strength increased | Poison (0%)
Ludricous Speed ~ Thunder ~ Screech

Arena: Misty on the floor in pain, Lord Helmet about 10 meters away. Ground crackled apart

End Battle
Misty (F, Girafarig): 31% | 10% | Temporarily deaf | Horrible headache

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 79% | 82% | Strength increased | Poison (1%)

Arena: Misty next to the pool, Lord Helmet in the pool

Weather: Rain dance active for 6 actions

I have to hurry so no decription today and oyu need to find a sub-ref for weekend, I'm going to be away.

EDIT: Fixed the rain dance

SilverMachop
30th June 2003, 10:32 PM
Lord Helmet - "When I rule the foolish world someday, I want to know what just happened."

For the current time, Helmet, use Rock Slide and Toxic! If it is raining (didn't see that in the reffing, but I'm assuming it is raining), then use Thunder. If it is not raining, then Rock Slide again!

Helmet - "Huh?"

Mindprobe
3rd July 2003, 11:55 AM
DD, it's yur turn to post attacks, don't let this end to a DQ. Unfortunately, I'm away till next Monday, so please find a sub´-ref. Thank you

Dark Dragonite
3rd July 2003, 12:23 PM
I posted in the away tower, I can't believe I'm using my lunch break for this...

Misty, time for a little change!!
Misty, go for a Psychic to throw those Rocks right back at Lord Helmet!! Next, Agility to avoid the poison, and finish with a Frustration to get all your anger out on that little pipsqueak!!

Mindprobe
3rd July 2003, 03:05 PM
Pre Battle

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 79% | 82% | Strength increased | Poison (1%)
Rock Slide ~ Toxic ~ Thunder

Misty (F, Girafarig): 31% | 10% | Temporarily deaf | Horrible headache
Psychic ~ Agility ~ Frustration

Arena: Misty next to the pool, Lord Helmet in the pool

Weather: Rain dance active for 6 actions

Round Nine

Lord Helmet started by hurling the rocks, pieces of ceiling, into Misty, who countered every rock with her psychic powers. Took alot of energy from the allready tired pokemon. Few of the rocks got through and hit Misty.

Next, Lord Helmet created powerufl venoms in his mouth and shot one globe at Misty, who evaded it easily using agility. But agility burnt alot of Misty's energy and soon it fell down on the ground, fainted by the exhaust of battle.

Lord Helmet grinned as his foe fell down, finally he could taste the sweetness of winning.

End Battle

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 77% | 71% | Strength increased | Poison (2%)

Misty (F, Girafarig): Fainted!

Arena: Misty fainted on the floor, exhausted. Lord Helmet grinning eebily at the fallen foe.
"I shall rule the world now!"

Weather: Rain dance active for 3 actions

DD sends out and attacks

SM attacks

Dark Dragonite
5th July 2003, 10:58 AM
Great job Misty, return!!

Now, the evil poke I planned on crushing Cubone with...

Go, Woopdeedoo (Male Wooper)

Woopdeedoo, start with a nice Safeguard, follow up with a Whirlpool, then an Icebeam!!

SilverMachop
5th July 2003, 01:36 PM
Alright, Lord Helmet! First thing I want you to do is to get out of the pool! Then attack with Bonemerang! Lastly, use Flamethrower to counter Woopdeedoo's Ice Beam!

Lord Helmet - "Foolish mortal! Of course I'll get out of the foolish pool; the jaquzzi is far more relaxing!"

Mindprobe
8th July 2003, 11:31 AM
Pre Round

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 100% | 100%

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 77% | 71% | Strength increased | Poison (2%)

Arena: Misty fainted on the floor, exhausted. Lord Helmet grinning eebily at the fallen foe.

Weather: Rain dance active for 3 actions

Round Ten

DD sends out a Wooper named...err...Woopdeedoo? Anyway, the small pokemon starts the round. Five stars appear from nowhere and form a protective veil around Woopdeedoo to shield him from status-based attacks. Meanwhile, Lord Helmet climbs up from the empty pool and gets prepared for his next move.

Woopdeedoo focuses hardly, trying to create a whirlpool in the pool. But no water around, nothing happens. Lord Helmet throws his bone, spinning fastly, the white object hits Woopdeedoo in the forehead and then returns to it's master, Lord Helmet.

Woopdeedoo got abit angry and shot a freezing ice beam at the Cubone. Lord Helmet fired a fiery flamethrower to counter the beam. The two beams met, the fire started melting the freezing beam, waterdrops fell on the ground. Flamethrower countered the beam perfectly.

End Round

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 88% | 90% | Safeguard active (6 actions)

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 73% | 63% | Strength increased | Poison (4%)

Arena: Lord Helmet and Woopdeedoo facing eachother on the side of the pool. The floor might be slippery o.O

SilverMachop
8th July 2003, 04:12 PM
Lord Helmet, here's the plan now. use Sunny Day, Double Team, and Bone Rush. Good luck.

Lord Helmet - "Bring a team of sunny days in a bone rush. Got it."

Dark Dragonite
9th July 2003, 02:46 PM
Hey, I thought there was still water in the Hot Tub, and it was raining...
Woopdeedoo, time to own this round!!
Start off with a Rain Dance after Cubone tries to bring the sun out, follow up with an Ice beam, try to aim for the head or chest, if you feel lucky, since there won't be clones, try to freeze the bone in it's hand. Then finish the round with a nice Ice beam to the chest. If there is enough water, try a Surf!!

Mindprobe
9th July 2003, 03:45 PM
Pre Battle

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 73% | 63% | Strength increased | Poison (4%)
Sunny Day ~ Double Team ~ Bone Rush

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 88% | 90% | Safeguard active (6 actions)
Rain Dance ~ Ice Beam ~ Ice Beam / Surf

Round Eleven

Lord Helmet started by summoning a bright daylight. The sun shone from the parts where the ceiling had collapsed abit. Woopdeedoo started to chant a mystic song and then flashed once. A downpour begun. Again, the raindrops got through only the parts where the ceiling was collapsed.

With a bright light, three more Lord Helmet's appeared next to the real one. But the raindrops fell through the clones and made the puff and disseapear. Woopdeedoo seized the opportunity to carefully aim an ice beam at Lord Helmet's bone. The freezing beam hit the bone and froze it.

Lord Helmet lunged fiercly towards Woopdeedoo and started poke him with his frozen bone. But with the first hit, the bone crashed into tiny pieces. The frozen bone just crashed, which made Lord Helmet really angry, he lost his bone. Woopdeedoo concentrated once again. The rain drops started to form a tidal wave of water that pushed and flushed Lord Helmet into a wall.

End Battle

SilverMachop's Pokemon: O | O | O | O | O | X
Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 40% | 54% | Strength increased | Poison (8%) | Really angry | Bone destroyed | Wet

Dark Dragonite's Pokemon: O | O | O | O | O | X
Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 84% | 73% | Safeguard active (3 actions)

Special: Water Pool empty

Arena: Rain Dance active for 6 actions

Mindprobe
13th July 2003, 07:21 AM
Dark Dragonite!

You said you want a active ref and your sick of DQs, well, you will result a DQ of your own if you don't post soon. Ignore this if you have posted in the absence tower ^_^;;

Dark Dragonite
14th July 2003, 08:36 AM
Sorry, lack of internet hinders my progress, so to make this short...

Woopdeedoo, if Cubone tries a physical attack, blast it with Ice beams, if it tries long range attacks, Earthquake it!!

SilverMachop
14th July 2003, 11:15 AM
Oh, dear. You made Lord Helmet angry. That is not good for Woopdedoo.

Helmet, if you can hear me over your gnashing of teeth, use you signature move Ludicrous Speed. Then follow up with Frustration and your own Earthquake!

Sig. Move - Ludicrous Speed
Ludicrous Speed can only be used first off in the round. Using the power of the Schwarts, Lord Helmet runs at his opponent with incredible speed, and smashes into his opponent headfirst. If he misses, he runs right into the wall in front of him. Whether he hits his opponent or the wall, his helmet gets stuck over his eyes, and his accuracy for any attack is decreased by 50% for the rest of the round as he attempts to fight with his helmet stuck over his eyes.
Type: Normal - Acc: 90% - Damage: 10%

Dark Dragonite
16th July 2003, 07:26 PM
I think our ref may be semi absent from the post at the away tower.

Mindprobe
17th July 2003, 04:03 AM
Sorry for the delay guys, I try to be as fast as possible.

Pre Battle

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 84% | 73% | Safeguard active (3 actions)
Ice Beam / Earthquake ~ Ice Beam / Earthquake ~ Ice Beam / Earthquake

SilverMachop's Pokemon: O | O | O | O | O | X
Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 40% | 54% | Strength increased | Poison (8%) | Really angry | Bone destroyed | Wet
Ludicrous Speed ~ Frustration ~ Earthquake

Round Twelve

A freezing ball started to grow bigger in Woopdeedoo's mouth, eventually it had to release it, firing an freezing ice beam towards his target. The blow did a great amount of damage on Lord Helmet, who still got up slowly, but steady. Lord Helmet lunged towards Woopdeedoo with incredible speed. Lord Helmet slammed on Woopdeedoo head first. As a result, Woopdeedoo took damage and Lord Helmet's bone skull turned around and he couldn't see almost nothing. Lord Helmet felt how the poison in his veins ripped some life out of him.

Woopdeedoo unleashed another ice cold beam from his mouth. The blast made Lord Helmet fly several feet backwards. Lord Helmet got up, even slower than the last time. But the angriness of loosing his bone, made it to continue the fight. He slammed on Woopdeedo with every bit of his strength. Lord Helmet felt how he would not go on for much longer, and Woopdeedoo noticed that too.

To finish Lord Helmet, Woopdeedoo launched, yet, another ice beam from his mouth, which devastated Lord Helmet. Lord Helmet started to feel dizzy and his eyes started to close. He collapsed on the ground, fainted.

End Battle

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 63% | 58%

SilverMachop's Pokemon: O | O | O | O | X | X
Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): KOed!

Special: Waterpool empty

Arena: Rain Dance active for 3 actions

Attack order:
SilverMachop sends out and attacks
Dark Dragonite attacks

SilverMachop
17th July 2003, 10:47 AM
Lord Helmet - "Oy... when I conquer the foolish world, the ones to be my personal attendants will be foolish Woopers! Ow."

*Returns Lord Helmet.* Good job, little buddy. My next Pokémon will be Jar-Jar Binks, my male Tyrogue.

Jar-Jar Binks - "Moy moy, a biggen fight! Unliken en Grudge-Match, dough, mesa gonna win dis one! Brang et on, Wooper!"

Jar-Jar, use Double Team, then follow up with Mach Punch, and Hi Jump Kick! Do it for Lord Helmet!

Dark Dragonite
17th July 2003, 11:28 AM
Ok, Woopdeedoo, great work, since Rain dance is still in effect for 3 rds, as soon as it's feeble clones go away Toxic it!! Follow that up with an Icebeam to cool down it's temper, and hopefully keep it from making contact with you. Finally, end the round with a Flash to blind it!!

You've done all I hoped you would, anything more now is a bonus, but try your hardest, I know you can do it!!

Mindprobe
19th July 2003, 10:33 AM
Pre Battle

Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): 100%
Fatigue Level: F-
Double Team ~ Mach Punch ~ Hi Jump Kick

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 63%
Fatigue Level: C
Toxic ~ Ice Beam ~ Flash

Round 13

Lord Helmet was returned to his pokeball by his trainer. Another ball was thrown into the arena, releasing a male Tyrogue. He roared his battle call, just before flashing once. Three clones appeared next to Jar-Jar. The battle was started even before anyone realized anything. But Jar-Jar's plan backfired at him. The raindrops from the sky dropped through his clones. The clones twisted before they vanished into thin air. Woopdeedoo smiled, just like his trainer planned. Woopdeedoo created powerful toxins in his mouth. He spit a dark purple, toxic globe on Jar-JAr, before he could react. The goo fused into Jar-Jar's body and will continue to terrorisize him from inside.

Jar-Jar got abit pissed. He charged at Woopdeedoo with incredible speed, that surprised Woopdeedoo and his trainer. Jar-Jar smacked his fist on Woodpeedoo's stomach. Woopdeedoo flew on the wall behind him. He retalieated quite slowly from the impact. Woopdeedoo launched a quick ice beam at Jar-Jar, who managed to jump high into the air, thus evading the beam.

Jar-Jar landed a brutal kick on Woopdeedoo. Who got smacked again on the wall. Woopdeedoo collapsed on the ground. Not enar fainting, but he felt rather dizzy from the impact on the wall. Jar-Jar smiled, he was on top of the situation now. However, Woopdeedoo's body flashed with a bright light. It surprised Jar-Jar as he let his guard down. The very bright light got in Jar-Jar's eyes. He crossed his arms on his face, but too late. He screamed as he noticed, that he couldn't open his eyes. It hurt too much. The audience around the pool, watching the battle, had lost their vision too, but not as badly as Jar-Jar. High in the sky, sun peeked behind the clouds and the rain stopped.

End Battle

Fatigue Level: F+

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 47%
Fatigue Level: C+

New color! YAY me!

Dark Dragonite
23rd July 2003, 11:03 AM
Anyways, WoopDeeDoo, If Tyrogue tries to come close, get him with an Ice beam, if he tries to attack from afar, shake him up with an Earthquake, keep those options for this round!!

SilverMachop
23rd July 2003, 11:31 AM
Jar-Jar, let's provoke that Wooper a little. Use Swagger to get him upset with you (say he looks like Darth Vader without his mask on, hee hee!). Then use Double Team, and follow up with Swift!

Jar-Jar - "Where'd ehveebody go? Mesa blind! Aiii-eeeeee!"

Mindprobe
25th July 2003, 01:35 PM
Pre Battle

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 47%
Fatigue Level: C+
Ice Beam / Earthquake ~ Ice Beam / Earthquake ~ Ice Beam / Earthquake

Swagger ~ Double Team ~ Swift

Round 14

Jar-Jar starts by throwing insults and offensive slurs at Woopdeedoo. Amongst them, Jar-Jar said that Woopdeedoo looks like a Darht Wader without his mask. As an answer, Woopdeedo shouted that how would some blind fighter know that. Woopdeedoo found it quite pathetic, for someone that is blind, to throw insults at him. He took some of the insults tough, and felt little annoyed by the stoic fighter. Ignoring most of the slurs, Woopdeedoo started to stomp the ground with his feet. A tremor whiped across the pool, throwing Jar-Jar off balance and on the ground.

Jar-Jar felt furstarted that his attack was a failure. He tried to open his eyes few times, but it was still too painful to hold them open. Jar-Jar concentrated hardly. He flashed once, then, three clones appeared right next to Jar-Jar. Each resembling eachother. Woopdeedoo started to rampage the ground again, causing an earthquake to terrorisize Jar-Jar and popping his clones up into thin air and throwing the real Tyrogue into the pool. With still, does not have any water.

Jar-Jar got up. He formed five, star shaped shurikens. Which shot out to Woopdeedoo. The stars smacked Woopdeedoo in line and then vanished as quickly as they came. Woopdeedoo shook the ground again with a mighty earthquake. Tyrogue felt how the poison ate the life out of him. Jar-Jar was severly bruised from the three earthquakes. And he was really frustrated of the income of the round. On the other hand, Woopdeedoo was happy.

End Battle

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 41%
Mood: Happy
Fatigue Level: B+

Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): 64%
Mood: Frustrated
Fatigue Level: D-

Referee's Note: When Fatigue Level reaches A+. It means that the pokey is fainted due to exhaust.

SilverMachop
25th July 2003, 01:52 PM
Jar-Jar, things look bad, but we must trek on! Use Mind Reader and Hi Jump Kick, then finish up with Frustration.

Jar-Jar - "Moy moy, what a terrible start for mesa! Yousa knowsa, just because mesa blind now doesn't mean mesa no see-en Woopdedoo before!"

Dark Dragonite
26th July 2003, 01:38 PM
Woopdeedoo, hang in there for another round if you can!!
First, Take a break to get some energy back, then Ice beam Tyrogue when it gets near you. He will probably try to physically hurt you again, so another Ice beam!!

Mindprobe
28th July 2003, 11:46 AM
Pre Battle

Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): 64%
Mood: Frustrated
Fatigue Level: D-
Mind Reader ~ Hi Jump Kick ~ Frustration

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 41%
Chill ~ Ice Beam ~ Ice Beam

Round 15

Jar-Jar had the disadvantage, mainly because he was blinded. But there was away around that. Jar-Jar focused hardly. His mind drifted through the arena and into Woopdeedoo's mind. Jar-Jar read the mind of Woopdeedoo and his following moves. Jar-Jar relaxed his muscles and smirked. He knew, that his following attack wouldn't have a chance to miss. For Jar-Jar's surprise, Woopdeedoo didn't do anything.

Woopdeedoo's break didn't last long. A cold blue orb grew inside his mouth, soon unleashing a devastating ice beam. Jar-Jar jumped high in the air, but unable to avoid the beam. The beam struck Jar-Jar on stomach and threw him back. Jar-Jar got back up tough. He jumped high into the air and landed a brutal kick on Woopdeedoo. Woopdeedoo rolled back several feet.

Jar-Jar charged at Woopdeedoo. He launched an assault of punches and kicks. Venting him frustration and anger, turning it back to hitting energy. Woopdeedoo was able to dodge some of the hits, due to Jar-Jar's blindness, but not enough to get several bruises upon him. Woopdeedoo broke from Jar-Jar's combos and launched a freezing ice beam at Jar-Jar. The freezing beam lowered Tyrogue's body temperature quite abit. Slwing him down.

In the end of the round, Jar-Jar noticed that he was regaining his sight back. But his eyes hurt still too much to aim a proper attack.

End Battle

Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): 47%
Mood: Slightly Happy
Status: Poison (2%) / Slightly Blinded / Bruised / Speed and Agility lowered
Fatigue Level: D+

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 16%
Mood: Happy, but tired

Referee's Note: A single action chilling restores drastic amount of energy. Especially if not under of any attacks.

Dark Dragonite
28th July 2003, 04:55 PM
Woopdeedoo, we both knew it would come to this, Suicide attack!!

Icebeam if he gets close!!
Earthquake if he stays far!!
Rain dance if he tries clones, and there is no rain!!

SilverMachop
28th July 2003, 05:05 PM
You can do it, Jar-Jar! Show that Wooper whosa bossen!

Jar-Jar - "Mesa hear you! ... Wish mesa could see you toosa."

Don't worry, Jar-Jar, you'll get better. Now we have to take care of this Wooper! Use Swift, then use Rest. Finish up with Sleep Talk!

Dark Dragonite
28th July 2003, 06:04 PM
I thought we had banned Rest, like in most of my matches, oh well, if not, I'll just have to deal with it.

SilverMachop
28th July 2003, 06:11 PM
Did we? I don't recall making that agreement, but I may have. Mindprobe, if you would also prefer me to stay away from Rest, then I will. If that be the case, Jar-Jar would use Mind Reader and Hi Jump Kick instead of Rest and Sleep Talk.

Mindprobe
29th July 2003, 01:04 PM
Pre Battle

Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): 16%
Mood: Happy, but tired
Ice Beam / Earthquake / Rain Dance ~ Ice Beam / Earthquake / Rain Dance ~ Ice Beam / Earthquake / Rain Dance

Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): 47%
Status: Poison (2%) / Slightly Blinded / Bruised / Speed and Agility lowered
Fatigue Level: D+
Swift ~ Mind Reader ~ Hi Jump Kick

Round 16

Woopdeedoo started to be suicidical! Everybody, watch out! The small, yet spicy water pokemon started to stomp the ground mad. Causing an huge earthquake to whipe across the pool. The tremor threw Jar-Jar off balance and on the floor. The earthquake had another side effect, the hot tub's floor broke and the water got sucked in to the hole. The audience around the battle staretd to throw their glasses and water toys on Woopdeedoo, to show how mad they are at him. They items didn't do damage tough ^_^. Jar-Jar being still blinded, spinned around and released five small shurikens that homed on Woopdeedoo. The five shurikens swiped through Woopdeedoo's skin, making some blood drop out on the floor.

Woopdeedoo started to stomp the ground again, causing a earthquake after the previous. Again, Jar-Jar took some damage from the trembling ground. Jar-Jar focused hardly. His mind drifted along the side of the pool and into Woopdeedoo's brains. He saw where Woopdeedoo was and all the plans he would make to evade his next attack.

Jar-Jar jumped high up as quick as he managed to read Woopdeedoo's mind. Woopdeedoo saw it useless to attack something that is in the air, so he didn't even bother to create another devastating earthquake. Alttough he had all the time to evade the attack, Jar-Jar knew Woopdeedoo's plans and managed to land a kick on Woopdeedoo. Due to some straining on Jar-Jar's anckles, his anckles started to ache abit. Woopdeedoo rolled backwards untill he stopped into a wall. He didn't move anymore tough, he had fainted. A red beam struck Woopdeedoo and withdrawed him back to his pokeball. Jar-Jar noticed that he got his vision back fully. His eyes just had to get used to daylight first tough.

End Battle

Dark Dragonite's Pokemon: O | O | O | O | X | X
Woopdeedoo (M, Wooper): KOed!

Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): 25%

DD: Next time, a non-ice beaming and/or earthquaking poke would be nice ^_^;;

Mindprobe
31st July 2003, 01:30 PM
SilverMachop?

SilverMachop
31st July 2003, 02:33 PM
What? You mean I have to issue attacks without even knowing what DD is bringing out? This is going to be hard!

Jar Jar, follow the following orders:

If the Pokémon is Rock, Normal or Flying, use Curse, Mach Punch, Hi Jump Kick.
If the Pokémon is Flying or Psychic, use Toxic, Double Team, Swift.
If the Pokémon is Ghost, use Mud-Slap, Double Team, Swagger.
If the Pokémon is anything else, use Mach Punch, Headbutt, then grab onto them and use Rapid Spin!

Good luck, General Jar Jar!

Jar Jar - "Mesa won! Woo-hoo! Dis es a grand day for me!"

Mindprobe
1st August 2003, 11:35 AM
Sorry, my mistake. Er..DD post your poke first ^^. Sorry SM!

I think DD is away btw

Dark Dragonite
2nd August 2003, 10:59 AM
Sorry for the wait guys, ok, I'll post my poke, then I assume SM posts attacks, then I do, if I'm wrong, you may have to wait until Monday for my attacks.

Anyways, you do amazing Woopdeedoo, return!!

Now, to send out... Lucky!!

My evil Chansey!!!

Don't make her pwn you!!!111oneoneone

SilverMachop
2nd August 2003, 11:07 AM
A Chansey be evil? How is that humanly possible? Chanseys are good-hearted, beautiful, happy creatures, always willing to help someone who's hurt!

Jar Jar - "Mesa dinkin' dat dis Chansey listen to too much rap music?"

Hmm, maybe.

Anyway, Jar Jar, use Mach Punch X 3. If she uses Double Team, Counter, or Reflect, use Swift!

Jar Jar Binks - "Mesa gonna bae bombad all over dis Chansey! AI-YIIIIEE!"

Mindprobe
2nd August 2003, 11:07 AM
Now SM posts attacks...

Dark Dragonite
2nd August 2003, 11:23 AM
Ok, my turn!!

Chansey, before your foe can come near you, use Psychic to throw it away, into something hard preferably, then, do this two more times, until it faints, which it should this round!!

*points up*

Ebil Chansey
>= )

Mindprobe
2nd August 2003, 12:09 PM
Pre Battle

Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): 25%
Mach Punch / Swift - Mach Punch / Swift - Mach Punch / Swift

Lucky (F, Chansey): 100%
Mood: Fresh
Psychic - Psychic - Psychic

Round 17

Jar-Jar looked at the pinkish newcomer and smirks. He expected no bad fight from such a friendly looking and gentle pokemon that smiles to him, why did DD order her out. Anyhow, JJ didn't stand still for long. He charged at Lucky with an amazing speed and trashed her with a devastating punch on stomach. The surprised Chansey had to held her tommy in order to ease the pain. Lucky's face turned into mean and fiercful. A blue aura surrounded Lucky as she concentrated to channel her mental forces. JJ smirked again, the pink Chansey can't damage her, but suddenly, he was lifted up and smashed on the wall hard. Tyrogue gasped for air. He experienced a brutal hit himself too. JJ felt the poison getting him.

JJ landed another fast and brutal punch on Lucky. Causing double damage due to Lucky being a normal type and weak to fighting type moves. Lucky shined blue again and smashed JJ in the wall again. This time, the stoic fighter couldn't continue. He collapsed on the floor, fainted.

End Battle

SilverMachop's Pokemon: O | O | O | X | X | X
Jar-Jar Binks (M, Tyrogue): KOed!

Lucky (F, Chansey): 80%

Dark Dragonite
2nd August 2003, 12:16 PM
I will try to wait for SM to post a poke, so I can attack, but I have a very devastated best friend who ended a relationship today, and I need to go out and console her.

Oh, and when I start sending in attacks, you will see just how ebil a Chansey can be. Think large move pool, and great combo abilities.

SilverMachop
2nd August 2003, 12:35 PM
*Calls back Jar Jar Binks.* Excellent work, master Gungan. The Force was strong in you.

Let's see..., I think my next Pokémon shall be my Male Magby, Groucho Magmarx!

Groucho - "Ah, Miss Chansey. Why don't you marry me? You take me, and I'll take a vacation; I'll need a vacation if we're to get married. I can see you now, bending over a hot stove; but I can't see the stove."

(I'm sorry to hear about your friend, DD. :( )

Dark Dragonite
2nd August 2003, 12:56 PM
Ok Lucky, time to show why you got your name!!

Lucky, start out with a Double Team, then Sing. If it doesn't work the first time, Sing again!!

If you feel attracted to your foe, then show him your lovely voice with Sing.

If he falls asleep, eat his dreams!!
If he has clones and is asleep, rain dance.

SilverMachop
2nd August 2003, 03:46 PM
Groucho, it is time to get personal. Use Swagger to start off (and anyone who knows Groucho Marx knows that he is the master of insults).
Then follow up with Dynamic Punch, and Karate Chop!

Groucho - "This battle covers a lot of ground." *Motions to Chansey.* "Say, she covers a lot of ground. She'd better beat it; I hear they're going to tear her down and build a office building where she's standing."

Mindprobe
4th August 2003, 01:48 PM
Pre Battle

Lucky (F, Chansey): 80%
Double Team / Subs - Sing / Subs - Sing / Subs

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 100%
Swagger - Dynamic Punch - Karate Chop

Round 18

SM sent out a small, but spicy Magby named Groucho Marx. The fiery pokemon burst some embers from his mouth. The round was ready to begin. With a bright flash, three more Chansey’s appeared beside Lucky. They were false images of course. Groucho had to blink his eyes twice before realizing that Lucky used double team. Groucho started to throw offensive slurs at Lucky, saying that she’s fat and her body covers at least half the whole pool etcetera. This made Lucky really enraged.

The berserked Chansey charged towards Groucho in order to teach him a lesson. The angry Lucky didn’t notice how one of her clones ran through a wall, making it instantly pop into thin air. Lucky and her clones started pounding Groucho hard with several punches and slaps. Gorucho was surprised by the attack power. He didn’t realize how stark raving mad his opponent had turned into. Somewhere between the punching, Groucho managed to land a glancing punch on Lucky. Fortunately for Groucho, the target was the real Lucky. In the impact, a huge explosion took place between the two fighters. Both were thrown away from each other.

The angry Lucky charged towards Groucho again. This time, head first. A birhg tlight started to shine around Lucky’s head, supporting the bones. Lucky rammed on Groucho head first. Gorucho rolled back and coughed to get some air. Once he somehow retaliated from the strike to his stomach, Groucho jumped towards Lucky. He smacked Lucky in the head with a karate chop and then slammed fist on Lucky’s stomach, making it roll back and drop into the pool. The last attacks from Groucho knocked Lucky back to her senses and she understood how stupid it was to get mad for something like that.

Pre Battle

Lucky (F, Chansey): 43%
Mood: Angry
Fatigue Level: D

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 75%

SilverMachop
4th August 2003, 04:32 PM
You're doing great, Groucho! Keep up the good work!

Start off with Confuse Ray, then follow up with Psychic and Flamethrower!

Groucho - "Ah, fire! I like fire! It is so... hot and warm and stuff. Yeah, that's the ticket."

Dark Dragonite
5th August 2003, 09:06 AM
Ok Lucky, you're pissed, let's use this now!!
Start off with a Substitute(13%), next, Combine your bubblebeam with your frustration!!
;)

Mindprobe
5th August 2003, 02:19 PM
Pre Battle

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 75%
Confuse Ray - Psychic - Flamethrower

Lucky (F, Chansey): 43%
Mood: Angry
Substitute(SMALL) - Frustration + Bubblebeam

Round 19

Quickly, Lucky flashed once and suddenly lost all her livelyness. She just smiled like someone who should go to a shrink. Groucho fired a purple beam, which just bounced off from the substitute. That made Groucho wonder, was she just wacko enough so she couldn't be confused.

Ignoring the startegy of status affecting moves, Gorucho moved in offensive mode. He closed his eyes and blue aura surrounded him. Soon, Lucky lifted up from the ground and Groucho smashed her into a wall. Lucky just bounced from the wall and then just continued smiling. That made Groucho abit irritated. Suddenly, he felt how a strong tackle came from the side of him, making him fall down. Apperently, Lucky created a substitute and hid behind it to wait for a good moment. She managed to caught Groucho off guard.

Lucky continued to pummel Groucho on the ground, by unleashing a volley of bubbles. The bubbles splashed on the small Magby, leaving water on Magby's body. The fire pokemon didn't like being flushed by water. Magby fired a strong flamethrower on Lucky's face, burning her.

End Battle

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 44%
Mood: Unhappy

Lucky (F, Chansey): 19%
Mood: None specific
Fatigue Level: C-

Dark Dragonite
6th August 2003, 12:09 PM
Lucky,

If you are attracted I want you to Sing a lovely song for Magby, he is a baby pokemon afterall.

If you are angered, I want you to give him the best Bubblebeam you have.

If you can, try a Sing, then Softboiled, then, Bubblebeam

using Softboiled is very important for you to try, and if Magby tries to steal your egg, give him your Hardboiled!!

Sig:Hardboiled
Desc:Lucky makes a special egg, not for her to eat, but to launch at her opponent.This is an evil, rotten egg, if it hits her foe, it will: 1)Confuse(49% chance) 2)temporarily take away their vision(lasts 1 round)(49% chance) 3)Nothing but damage(2% chance) 1 TIME USE Type: Dark|Accuracy:75%|Damage:15%|Effects:above

SilverMachop
6th August 2003, 01:41 PM
Magby, use Fire Blast to stop her from singing. Then use Cross Chop and Exploding Flames to crack this egg-loving Pocket Monster! If you fall asleep, use Sleep Talk!

Sig. Move - Exploding Flames
Groucho Magmarx throws a cigar-shaped cinder at the opponent. On impact, it bursts with a powerful blast of fire, and can cause the opponent to be burned.
Type: Fire - Acc: 85% - Damage: 8% - Burn: 15%

Magby - "You're just egging me on to defeat her, aren't you? Don't I tell the worst yokes? They stink like rotten... fish."

Dark Dragonite
12th August 2003, 11:20 AM
Sorry to be a pain in the butt here, just trying to help one of my matches finish soon.

Mindprobe
12th August 2003, 12:46 PM
Pre Battle

Lucky (F, Chansey): 19%
Mood: None specific
Fatigue Level: C-
Sing / Subs - Softboiled / Subs - Bubblebeam / Subs

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 44%
Mood: Unhappy
Fire Blast - Cross Chop - Exploding Flames

Round 20

Lucky started by singing with a graceful voice of her's. Gorucho's eyes started to slumber quite abit. But the fire pokemon managed to let out a fiercul, X shaped wall of flame on Lucky. The allready burnt Chansey took quite abit from the blast and fortunately, for Groucho, she had to stop singing.

The heaten up situation continued by Lucky starting to boil her egg inside her pouch. Groucho watched her, allmost snoozing. Chansey took the boiled egg from her pouch and started eating it. Groucho's stomach growled, he was hungry. The egg restored alot of Lucky's health, but drained away alot of energy from her. She had to gasp to get air. Groucho "ran" to his opponent and smacked her once with a forceful cross chop attack. The exhausted Chansey rolled backwards few feet before stopping.

Lucky breathed deeply, before releasing a stream of bubbles. Lucky was so fatigued from her previous attack, that she couldn't charge the attack properly. The water attack splashed on Magby, doing some medicore damage. Groucho answered by shooting a cigar shaped cinder at Lucky. The cinder exploded in flames upon the contact and sent Lucky further back. Groucho was fully waken from sleep.

End Battle

Lucky (F, Chansey): 37%

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 30%
Mood: Really Unhappy

SilverMachop
12th August 2003, 01:47 PM
Keep on trucking, Magmarx! You're going to win!

Use Flamethrower, Psychic, and Karate Chop! If she uses Bubblebeam, use Detect (but only once).

Dark Dragonite
12th August 2003, 05:56 PM
Ok Lucky, time to pull off a miracle!!
Rain dance to try to put out Magby, and it's fire, then Bubblebeam to force it to defend, and finally, Bubblebeam again to hurt it bad!!

Mindprobe
15th August 2003, 02:24 PM
Pre Battle

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 30%
Mood: Really Unhappy
Flamethrower / Detect - Psychic / Detect - Karate Chop / Detect

Lucky (F, Chansey): 37%
Rain Dance - Bubble Beam - Bubble Beam

Round 21

Lucky started to hymn a odd song. A blue aura started to glow around her. A lightning struck once and a downpour started. The raindrops dropped down and mostly annoyed Magby. The fire pokemon launched a flamethrower, which was diminshed by the rain quite abit. The weakned flames struck Lucky and made her skin turn rather brownish...o.O

Groucho struggled inside his opponent's mind and read all the incoming attacks of Lucky's. Lucky released a stream of bubbles, but Groucho did read her mind, so he was able to dodge the incoming attack.

Groucho hit Lucky with a cross-shaped fighting style attack smack. The allready exhausted Lucky released a not-so-properly charged bubble beam, which took quite abit health from Groucho. But it in the end, Lucky fell down from ehxaustion of the attacks, fainted. A red beam of energy withdrew Lucky inside to her ball again. Groucho was happy that he defeated his opponent, but rain was getting rather annoying on him.

End Battle

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 21%
Mood: Annoyed
Fatigue Level: B

Dark Dragonite's Pokemon: O | O | O | X | X | X
Lucky (F, Chansey): KO!

Arena: Rain dance active for 7 actions more

Dark Dragonite
15th August 2003, 03:14 PM
Ok, I have to choose a poke, do I attack first as well??

Mindprobe
15th August 2003, 03:20 PM
Sorry for not applying the future turns.

DD picks up a pokey and attack first.
SM attacks.

Dark Dragonite
16th August 2003, 12:42 PM
Ok, GO, Ducky!! (Male Psyduck)

Ducky, start off with a Screech, then quickly follow up with a Bubblebeam X2!!

If Magby tries to use Toxic, throw it back on him with a Psychic
If Magby tries to confuse you, or swagger you, use Disable, then quickly use Bubblebeams!!

SilverMachop
16th August 2003, 01:10 PM
Well, Groucho, you brought us up to speed with KO counts. I think you for that.

For now, use Thunder Punch, then Psychic to keep his beak shut, and finish up with Double Team.

Groucho Magmarx - "This guy is Duck Soup! Get it? Good, neither do I.

Mindprobe
17th August 2003, 06:50 AM
Pre Battle

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 100%
Screech / Subs - Bubble Beam / Subs - Bubble Beam / Subs

Groucho Marx (M, Magby): 21%
Mood: Annoyed
Fatigue Level: B
Thunderpunch - Psychic - Double Team

Round 22

Newly sent out Ducky screeched from all his might. The sound echoed in the allmost empty swimming area. Groucho Marx's ears started to ring and bleed. He was not up to hearing anything. His head was spinning and he was unable to focus on the battle.

Ducky seized the opportunity so shoot a stream of bubbles on the dizzy Groucho. The bubbles splased on Groucho's skin and made him hurt. The rain annoyed Groucho even further. Groucho tried to focus hardly to use his telekinetic powers. But his ears were still ringing and the rain broke his concentration on the attack.

Ducky finished Groucho with another bubble beam. Groucho fell on the ground fainted.

End Battle

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 100%

SilverMachop's Pokemon: O | O | X | X | X | X
Groucho Marx (M, Magby): KOed!

Arena: Rain dance active for 3 actions more

SM sends out pokemon and attacks
DD attacks

SilverMachop
17th August 2003, 10:19 AM
*Returns Groucho.* Good job, Magmarx. We're all proud of you.
Down to two Pokémon, am I? Shucks! Whom should I pick?
... Well, I think I'm going to be dirty here. Let's see how well Ducky does against his evolution, shall we?

*Sends out female Golduck named Sailor Mercury, whom is wearing the Scout's trade-mark foku.*

Mercury - "This is a bit unfair for my opponent, but many times have I fought at a disadvantage; I think it will be considered fair now."

Mercury, attack with with Ice Beam, Psybeam, and Snowball Boulder!

Sig. Move - Snowball Boulder
Sailor Mercury creates a giant, semi-slow moving snowball with her ice and psychic powers, then rolls it at her opponent. Snowball Boulder usually bursts when hitting the opponent, but if the opponent is very small (Pikachu size or somewhere near that), then Snowball Boulder picks up the opponent within it. Snowball Boulder will then roll into a wall and be destroyed, making the opponent dizzy and decreasing their accuracy for a round. If the fight is on top of a tower, then the Pokémon plummets to the ground below (the fall does not kill it, of course, because the snowball acts as a huge cushioner.
If Snowball Boulder is launched down a hill or slanted floor, then it grows in size and speed as it rolls down, and can catch larger Pokémon in it as well. Yet even with its increased size and speed, it is still fairly easy to avoid.
Type: Ice - Acc: 65% - Damage: 9%

Dark Dragonite
18th August 2003, 01:51 PM
Hmmm, let's go for my typical manuevers in this situation: Ducky, Hypnosis, then a Toxic, and finish with a Psychic to throw it really hard into the pool!!

~If your foe hasn't fallen asleep, try to Hypnosis again, then either way, use Psychic to throw the boulder back at her!!

Mindprobe
19th August 2003, 01:16 PM
Reffing will be up tomorrow at the latest

Mindprobe
22nd August 2003, 07:23 AM
Pre Battle

Sailor Mercury (F, Golduck): 100% | Energy 100%
Ice Beam - Psybeam - Snowball Boulder

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 100% | Energy 86%
Hypnosis - Toxic / Subs - Psychic

Round 23

The newly sent out Golduck prepared a nice ice beam on Psyduck. The water type was resistant to the ice-type attack, but managed to stay okey. Ducky and Sailor Mercury stared at each other. Ducky released hypnotic brainwaves from his eyes, which oddly, didn't have any effect on Mercury. Mercury ignored the hypnotic try and blasted Ducky with a colorful psybeam. The slightly frustrated Psyduck tried to hypnotice Mercury again, this time succeeding. While Mercury was mumbling asleep, Psyduck focused hardly, and a blue aura surrounded Psyduck. Psyduck raised Mercury above the ground with his psychic powers and threw her into the pool.

End Battle

Sailor Mercury (F, Golduck): 92% | Energy 89% | Asleep

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 87% | Energy 72%

Referee's Note: Hypnosis had 7/10 chance to hit and it failed the first time >.<. I know how it feels, I've recently been there x.o. Moved to the old and good status system.

Dark Dragonite
23rd August 2003, 12:42 PM
lol, thanks, will post around monday.

SilverMachop
23rd August 2003, 07:55 PM
I'm going to be gone for a week starting Sunday; I'm going on vacation where I will not be able to use a computer. So do not DQ me, please.

Mercury - "Zzzzz... vacation... zzzzz... I could sleep for weeks... zzzzzzz."

Dark Dragonite
25th August 2003, 09:57 AM
Don't worry SilverMachop, I understand.
*Realizes he sent out Ducky after Lucky x.X*

Ducky, for the first attack, just take a break to conserve energy then Ice beam Mercury to the ground if possible, like her feet, and finish with a Nightmare!!

~If Mercury wakes up or if the following conditions below are met, go for a Toxic until it works, use Psychic to throw it back if you have to, or if toxic is used on you, and use protect if hypnosis is used.

Dark Dragonite
2nd September 2003, 12:27 AM
not trying to DQ you, just hope your back, and see this, so it may finish soon!!

SilverMachop
2nd September 2003, 09:55 AM
Mercury, there is not much you can do except Sleep Talk x 3. If you wake up, use Detect for the Toxic, and keep attacking with Psychic.

Mindprobe
2nd September 2003, 02:10 PM
Pre Battle

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 87% | Energy 72%
Chill / Subs - Ice Beam / Subs - Nightmare / Subs

Sailor Mercury (F, Golduck): 92% | Energy 89% | Asleep
Sleep Talk / Subs - Sleep Talk / Subs - Sleep Talk / Subs

Round 24

Ducky just sat down to watch the sleeping Mercury. The female Golduck started to mumble asleep and soon sprayed a stream of not so greatly aimed Ducky. Lucky that it even hit Ducky.

Mercury woke up. Ducky was prepare for this and he instantly started to make powerful toxins in his mouth. Then he released them on Mercury. However, the Golduck managed to dodge the globe of toxins by reading his opponents mind before the attack even started.

Both Mercury and Ducky conentrated to use their psychic forces on each other. But they found it not too easy to get around eachother, thus, not getting anywhere.

End Battle

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 84% | Energy 68%

Sailor Mercury (F, Golduck): 92% | Energy 78%

SilverMachop
2nd September 2003, 05:17 PM
Mercury, things are getting complicated, but we will pull through. Attack with Psybeam, Ice Beam, and Confusion. If he ever uses Toxic, counter with Disable!

Dark Dragonite
3rd September 2003, 09:26 PM
Ok Ducky, use a Psychic to send that Psybeam right back at Golduck, then use a Confusion to hopefully confuse your foe, and finish with a Disable

Mindprobe
5th September 2003, 03:21 PM
Reffing up tomorrow-ish

Dark Dragonite
10th September 2003, 08:55 AM
Just a friendly neighborhood bump. :D

Mindprobe
11th September 2003, 12:27 PM
Pre Battle

Sailor Mercury (F, Golduck): 92% | Energy 78%
Psybeam - Ice Beam - Confusion

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 84% | Energy 68%
Psychic - Confusion - Disable

Round 25

Mercury begun with a colorful beam os psionic energy. In much of Ducky's surprise, he was not able to redirect the beam anywhere. So it hit him right on his forehead. Giving more damage on Ducky, Mercury released a ice blue beam of freezing energy on Ducky. The water type was resistant to the attack, but still took some damage. Ducky launched purple waves on Mercury, who was about to execute the same attack, but found his body locked, so he couldn't move a thing.

End Battle

Sailor Mercury (F, Golduck): 87% | Energy 68%

Ducky (M, Psyduck): 69% | Energy 60%

Dark Dragonite
13th September 2003, 09:09 PM
Ducky, Double Team, Sub(20%), Confusion!!

SilverMachop
13th September 2003, 11:30 PM
Although it is against your nature to be rude, use Swagger. Then follow up with Cross Chop and Mega Kick!

Sailor Mercury - "I learned these from Groucho. Hey, Ducky! You've got the brain of a four year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it! If you have a change of heart, it won't do you any good; you've still got the same face! Do you suppose I could buy back my introduction to you?"

Dark Dragonite
17th September 2003, 09:56 PM
We need a new ref since Mindprobe left.

Dark Dragonite
29th September 2003, 07:29 AM
Dude, this is messed up, noone will ref for us now.
I'm also thinking of leaving ASB, but not before I see how the IBT ends, and if anything comes of the FFAT.
Also, if R/S pokes get introduced or not.
I'm not quitting this match, I just want it to end, so i have no active battles right now.