PDA

View Full Version : I am now accepting requests (hides)

Iveechan
27th May 2003, 10:12 PM
Here's some rules before people start bombarding me o.O

1- after 3 requests are to be made at a time. These brats take a while.

2- be super-de-duper specific. I mean SUPER :D

Ok, that's it. I'm not very good at most steel types or the really complex ones (eg, Kyogre, Groudon, etc). I'm best at animalish pokies, Fighting/Dark/Fire types, and anthros/furries. Wheee!

MuffinMan, here's your Machoke girl in crappy ink form...tell me if she's not muscular enough before I start a decent version. I already know her fangs are crap 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Umbreons
27th May 2003, 10:21 PM
I just pm'ed you about the art trade. ;)

Katie
27th May 2003, 10:30 PM
you have such a cool style! ^_^ could you draw my character "houndizard"? it's a houndizard/charizard hybrid, you can make up the details :) I just like to see the different ways people draw him ^_^ honestly, make up whatever the hell you want about him o_o; pose.. colors.. everything. I hate describing things, it really takes away from the artist's creativity ^_^ and if you draw this, can I put it up on my webshots album? I'll give you full credit of course! thank you soooo much!

~Katie

SneaselReborned
27th May 2003, 11:17 PM
Could you draw the Blademasters.

Basically, Scyther, Sneasel, Scizor, Farfetch'd, Kabutops.

Could you have Scizor and Scyther back to back with scythes crossed like Don't Mess or something and then Sneasel in front of them a little smaller and with claws in an X and then Kabutops huge in the background and Farfetch'd swooping down with leek ready to attack.

If you need more specific, I'll tell you more^_^.

And could you make it in good color like your Halloween scary stuff one? That one was hillarious!

if you can, write like in some cool font Don't Mess at the bottom on the piccy.

Try to make the picture not too big, because I want to try to fit it into my sig. Thankies!

BTW, your Tyrouge comic is awesome^_^.

Iveechan
27th May 2003, 11:44 PM
Katie...accepted

SneaselReborned...I'll try, I don't usually drae Scyther/Kabutops.

Rambunctious Jamirus
28th May 2003, 04:45 AM
Oo, can you draw a Nidoran M wearing black sunglasses and smiling? He should be the regular light purple colour with dark purple spots. The sunglasses should cover up all of his eyes so you don't have to worry about them. He can be facing sideways or the front, whichever is easier.

Oh, can I use this picture on my website since I'm trying to collect pictures of the guys in my story? I'll give you full credit like I did Seta.

Bjarni Haraldur SigfÚsson
28th May 2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Iveechan
Here's some rules before people start bombarding me o.O

1- after 3 requests are to be made at a time. These brats take a while.

2- be super-de-duper specific. I mean SUPER :D

Ok, that's it. I'm not very good at most steel types or the really complex ones (eg, Kyogre, Groudon, etc). I'm best at animalish pokies, Fighting/Dark/Fire types, and anthros/furries. Wheee!

MuffinMan, here's your Machoke girl in crappy ink form...tell me if she's not muscular enough before I start a decent version. I already know her fangs are crap 8)

Itīs like X dragon!

Iveechan
28th May 2003, 11:14 AM
Okay, that's 3 :D I will get to work on them today.

28th May 2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
Itīs like X dragon!

Itīs not X dragon! Sorry, I didnīt see itīs Machamp! Now I see! Cool Machamp! Will he evolves or do he have everstone? I think he have everstone! :D

Umbry Ashley
28th May 2003, 11:33 AM
guess what?
umbreon,of course!!^___^
hugging espeon!!!!

28th May 2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
Itīs not X dragon! Sorry, I didnīt see itīs Machamp! Now I see! Cool Machamp! Will he evolves or do he have everstone? I think he have everstone! :D

Excuse me, Machoke not "Machamp"

Jon UKX
28th May 2003, 04:03 PM
Do you do fake pokemon? if you do can you try and draw me Cluff.
He is a small cloud pokemon with eyes similar to Pikachu and he has a cheeky grin.

Gengar's Dance
28th May 2003, 05:46 PM
YEA!!!!!!! UR TAKING REQUESTS!!!

ok, back on topic. Can i have a Houndoom jumping THROUGH a Gengar. Lemme show u how it should look:

G = Gengar
HH = Houndoom's Head
HB = Houndoom's Back
GR = Ground

HH~~G~~HT
GRGRGRGRGR

See? the middle of Houndoom is INSIDE Gengar since Gengar is a ghost. And can u please make it so i can see houndoom's face? and Gengar should be turning around. And if this sounds like much, or is not ur "style", can u make it on a paper w/out lines? thanx

EDIT: sry, i forgot only 3 at a time. You can do mine when u r ready.

The Muffin Man
28th May 2003, 09:42 PM
hmm. I think I PMed ya already, but if ya could make her in a standing position, flexing, (with the sports bra there is fine) but flexing. And more muscular. Machokes are REALLY muscular ^_^;; Thanks for showing the sketch.

Iveechan
30th May 2003, 12:57 AM
*Sorry I'm doing this out of order, but I have Houndizard inked*

Muffin Man, I know this isn't the exact pose you wanted, but I just LOVE action poses so much on Fighting creatures :D. Anyway, I think she's muscular enough...I hope o.O Well, if you don't want it, I'll just keep it for meeself, I like it.

Crystalmaster Mike
30th May 2003, 10:23 AM
Wow!

Could you do me a 2-headed Houndour? But change the red colours 'n shading it normally has into icy blue. Oh, and make it lying on the ground looking ill, with maybe a thermometer in one of its mouths?

The Muffin Man
30th May 2003, 03:05 PM
Hmm...maybe a teensy bit more muscular in the next pic. And I STILL dislike the pose...*sighs*

Iveechan
30th May 2003, 03:16 PM
*bashes head against wall* I should get paid for doing this. Ok, I'll try again later. *bites a book in half*

Here's Katie's Houndizard...I'll be doing the others soon. The jpg version makes the red look kinda sloppy, but ah well.

30th May 2003, 06:37 PM
I like this one!

dragonmaster123
31st May 2003, 11:25 AM
Hey hitmonarch, its me from pokecommunity forums(Dragonmaster123) Could you do a dragonite/salamence?It doesn't matter how you do it, as long as its a dragonite/salamence.

Fai D. Flowright
31st May 2003, 06:41 PM
Can you draw group pics? If you can, could you draw me a pic of the ENTIRE Eevee family in one pic. I have two things to ask though. One is the colors of them:

Eevee: Normal
Vaporeon: A SLIGHTLY deeper shade of blue for his main body.
Jolteon: Dirty Yellow, close to what's in the attachment below.
Flareon: So that he looks pretty close to the attachment below.
Espeon: An Ocean blue gem and a tuft of hair on it's head that looks like the tuft on the Pichu that Lightning used to have in his sig.
Umbreon: The rings on him should be this color. http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/342.gif

The second thing is, and this is only if you can do it, having them all doing a move.

Eevee: Quick Attack
Vaporeon: Firing Water Gun
Jolteon: Dropping a Thunderbolt
Flareon: Kicking back Ember
Espeon: Creating a Shadow Ball
Umbreon: Lunging to Bite

If you can do that for me, I shall praise you forever!
If not, I understand. It's alot to ask for, I have confidence that you will come pass with flying colors. Just remember, a FAMILY PHOTO, not individual pics of each. That's what every body else does when I ask for this. v_v; Thanks to the extremes in advance!

Iveechan
31st May 2003, 07:57 PM
i see that people have ignored that 3 at a time rule x.o

Fai D. Flowright
31st May 2003, 08:01 PM
Oops! ^_^; One of those would be my fault. I truely do hope that you do get to mine though.

SmearGal
31st May 2003, 08:33 PM
*fights back urge to request something* XD!

O-o';; Your pictures are amazingly good. ^____^';; I dunno 'bout Mike, but I luv that Machop girl just the way she is! Your style is truly unique. ^-^';; Keep it up!

BTW, I took a lookie at your website. X___x';; Your char is so cuute...Can I have one of your brothers, or something? ^_^'

~Smear

dragonmaster123
31st May 2003, 09:01 PM
Could you make a list of whose you're going to do in what order?

Katie
2nd June 2003, 10:08 PM
I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was at an anime convention all weekend >_<
*clicks* HOLY CRAP *dies* X_X O_O *dies again* X_X O______O how the crap did you do that?! that's just so friggen awesome I gotta hug ya! *glomps iveechan* ^_^ thank you sooo much, I absolutely love it, may I please please please put it on my webshots album? I'll give you full credit of course, I just... WOW. *is in shock* *just showed her mom* XD oo I love the lighting and shading, and the leg/arm/neck bone-band things @_@ lol I just noticed, does he have an orange thumb? XD aww it's so cute, I probably sound like an idiot in this post (I am 9_9), but thank you so much *bows at your feet* I'm eternally grateful!!!

~Katie

Iveechan
3rd June 2003, 01:31 AM
I keep putting off SneaselReborned's but I'll get that started, then Rambuctious'. Then I'll keep doing everyone's in order they came in...may take awhile, but it'll keep things organized.

That thing on Houndizard's hand is sopposed to be its pawpad o.o; But your welcome, I'm glad you like it :D

Katie
3rd June 2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Iveechan

That thing on Houndizard's hand is sopposed to be its pawpad o.o;
oh ._. XD ok I see it now ^^; it was late when I saw it/replied @_@;;

~Katie

Phoenixsong
6th June 2003, 09:58 PM
Yay, you're taking request-y type things! I love your art! Yeah, heh, people have been breaking your only three at a time rule, but I'm nice and won't request right now. Heheheh. The Machoke morph and the Houndizardare incredible... I have to know how you do stuff like that!
*sits patiently in chair and stares blankly at computer screen, waiting for request space to open*

Umbry Ashley
9th June 2003, 05:14 PM
just to say thank you!!!!

pimuni
9th June 2003, 08:10 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, Iveechan!

Best wishes on this wonderful day... lol

:D:D:D:D:D

~pimuni

6/9/03

Umbry Ashley
10th June 2003, 11:41 AM