PDA

View Full Version : Squrtle eating apple in the tree! (Itīs not a SPAM)

Bjarni Haraldur SigfÚsson
28th May 2003, 11:19 AM
No itīs not SPAM likes
[list=1]
My first Donald Duck Comic (If Iīm SPAMming, Little_Pikachu please donīt bann me...)
Google letters
[/list=1]

http://newyork.coolchannel.com/realonebjarni/pokemon/pictures/Seaitt.jpg

Isnīt that cool? Yeah, I know itīs too big! But donīt worry, you can edit my topic and make it smaller! This is wild Squrtle, he was hungry! And founded some tree and climbing up to the tree and founded one apple and ate it! He is doing it now! He isnīt hungry anymore! He loves the apple, yes he do!:D

P.s. to Lighting: Itīs not SPAM, true! Iīm stop doing SPAM, if itīs to big just make it smaller! Thanks!

Iveechan
28th May 2003, 11:52 AM
That looks more like a Golem...a baby Golem

28th May 2003, 11:53 AM
Sorry, the color was wrong! And I canīt fix that problem because the picture is finnished!

Lightning
28th May 2003, 03:21 PM
^_^ This isn't spam (though the picture is pretty huge x_X). Anyway, this doesn't look that bad. ^_^ It's better than what my brother can do. The colouring looks a little messy (the apple is purple.. aren't they usually red or green? ^^;) Other than the warped colours, Squirtle looks okay too. You're right.. he does look very happy to be eating that apple. ^_^ Keep practicing your art!

Bai,
Lightning

28th May 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Iveechan
That looks more like a Golem...a baby Golem

Oh, do he looks like Geoduge! He is Golemīs baby!

pimuni
28th May 2003, 03:52 PM
How old are you Real One Bjarni? 13? 14? Anyways, you have a lot of talent there. I bet you will be a very good artist when you grow up. Just give it your best effort and forget what people say. Thats a very good picture by the way, although it doeas look like a baby Golem. :D

28th May 2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by pimuni
How old are you Real One Bjarni? 13? 14? Anyways, you have a lot of talent there. I bet you will be a very good artist when you grow up. Just give it your best effort and forget what people say. Thats a very good picture by the way, although it doeas look like a baby Golem. :D

I know, I know! He looks like Geuduge! I know!

ralts_mudkip
28th May 2003, 04:17 PM
I think what evryone means is that it looks like a Golem the size of a Squirtle. Keep working on your artwork 'cause after all, practice makes beter. :wave: