PDA

View Full Version : I got info on the new movie and Pokemon Stadium 3

Suicune903
28th May 2003, 07:13 PM
i found this in my Nintendo Power :)

Pokemon Heros:this movie has Latios and Latias in it (all of you must of known this) the cool thing is they can disguise themselves as humans the bad girls are 2 masterminds(i wont spoil them and no its not team rocket)

Pokemon Stadium 3:Yes! there is gonna be a new Pokemon stadium game but i not heard alot about it

hope this info helps

PercyPichu24
28th May 2003, 07:22 PM
good info...is the movie Pokemon Heros good, is it worth seeing. Im going to have to go see it.

im glad they are making a pokemon stadium 3..!!:D

Suicune903
28th May 2003, 08:13 PM
Of Course Pokemon Heros is gonna be good! and if its not
let me get ran over! by a runaway latios and latias
and 10000000s Pichus!
mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

(gets ran over by latias and latios and 99999999 pichus)

Ha! i told you the movie would rock that was 99999999 pichus
not 10000000 pichus :)

Everyone Celebrate this movie is gonna rock!
(falls onto the floor)
*Chanseys come and drag Suicune 903 to the Pokemon Center*

Nurse Joy:What happened!

Suicune903:I got ran over by a run away Latios and Latias and 99999999 Pichus!

Bacl
28th May 2003, 08:48 PM
Um...hasn't Pokemon Heroes been out in theaters for weeks now? With threads discussing it in depth on the Anime boards? Or am I just cracking up and dreaming things?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
29th May 2003, 04:16 AM
Since this thread is mainly on the 5th Pokémon movie, I'll move this to the anime forum. There isn't really much info on Stadium 3 except that they'll make one - which is no big surprise.

*moves*

Totodilemew
29th May 2003, 05:45 AM
You forgot to mention that stadium 3 would be called Pokémon Collesium. The 5th movie's summary has been on the internet for almost a year, so you're sort of late.....

Pewter City Geodude
29th May 2003, 04:48 PM
Yes both of these things are extremely old news. Go to any gaming site with good E3 coverage and you'll get info on Pokemon Colosseum, which they've had up for a couple weeks now.

Hanada Tattsu
29th May 2003, 05:35 PM
Sorry, Suicune, but the fifth movie has been out in Japan for over a year and there are a lot of posts at the Spoilers forum where you can discuss it. Also, Annie and Oakley are indeed part of Team Rocket.

Well, I see no reason to leave this open.

-closes-