PDA

View Full Version : Rby Ibt

Feelingsad
29th May 2003, 01:07 AM
Uhh.. the lads down at Pojo have been thinking about another of these..

I just want to see how much interest there would be from people at this board..

So far we have 2 people (Me and GP) who seem keen..
..We would need 8.

Also note, this is like an RBY IBT, so if you have never used the PBS before, please don't bother posting..

Have a nice day.

lXD
29th May 2003, 08:18 AM
Hey I would like to join but don't know if I would make the cut or not (BTW this is FrozenSlowbro aka D3ADTrainer)

Green_Pikachu
29th May 2003, 11:29 PM
you are hipmonlee correct?

i talked to FoN, and he is definitely in if this happens. That's 3. Vineon is almost a definite, thats 4. I'm sure we can get MrE, so that's 5. Maybe MTG for 6? so that would leave 2 more spots. maybe you could convince red, that'd be nice. I wish GM would come back from "not battling anymore". i think we can pull off 8 without getting TOO desperate...

Vineon
30th May 2003, 01:32 AM
nah, not definite, Im not joining this. I sincerely lost all interrest in rby, although I will still be rooting for the TPM team. :)

MetalScyther
30th May 2003, 04:56 PM
I'm willing to try-out for the team if I can't get into the pojo team(apparently in my leap of absense alot of new people have showed up there and have spots ;.;).

Green_Pikachu
30th May 2003, 09:35 PM
well, i took it upon myself to scrounge the team up. so far i have gotten definite yes's from:

Green_Pikachu( Me :D)
Hipmonlee
FreakofNature
I_M_A_Pokeprofessional
PikachuPikablu
MrE
MewtwoTheGreat

I wrote out the full names to look more badass. I have 7 guys. I need one more. MS, maybe, but I'm actually more interested in convincing Vineon to join, or getting red13n. Vineon, you know you want to join this team. Don't turn on us. With you, I think we're unstoppable. ;[

lXD
31st May 2003, 01:08 AM
alright it looks like I am unwanted here so I will go and join the last board in the tourney whichever it is...

GoldDraconian
31st May 2003, 09:37 AM
I could play if needed, though I doubt I would be. This PBS hates me as much as the old one. :( (In ONE game, I got multiple seven-turn sleeps, got CHed multiple times when not getting criticalled would have meant that I was going to kill, and overall crappy luck. I took a good team and was luck-raped into losing to a random scrub.)

Mana Lugia
31st May 2003, 10:10 AM
I want to join, but my rby skills lack, and I don't know what other boards there be outside of Pojo and here.

Vineon
31st May 2003, 04:07 PM
Gamefaqs, and I believe Azure Heights

Syberia
7th June 2003, 05:31 PM
Well, I suppose this is one of the few reasons that might get me to return from the dead and/or retired, at least until this is over. To quote some guy named Aragorn: You have my sword.

The Muffin Man
7th June 2003, 07:23 PM
Well, to bite Sybs line and make another from some dwarf dude:
"And my axe"

Which is to say I'm in if you'll allow me.

J Man Cool
7th June 2003, 09:42 PM
I see no GP around. If he isn't aroundsoon, another captain will have to be appointed.

and since we no longer have MS, it seems you guys could use him, making 8 players.

Still, it's up to GP.

red13n
8th June 2003, 01:58 AM
Well, this looks like it should be an interesting tournament. That is if it ever gets going..

Pokefan Stock
8th June 2003, 03:15 AM
whats an "Ibt"?

Green_Pikachu
8th June 2003, 02:44 PM
First off, I told you I was gonna be away this weekend. I don't know why you're surprised by my absence. Also, you probably should name another captain. I propose Hipmonlee. He helped me a bit in pulling this together and he deserves it. I made the name with the knowledge I wasn't going to be able to battle in it, because I'm away this summer, which was why I was really after getting 9 people, so I could drop out. MS can be on the team to fill my spot, and Hip would still have to get an 8th. Maybe that XD guy, or if Vineon wants to reconsidere. Other than that, I really only wanted to help get the team formed, not be in the tournament. good luck to team tpm, hopefully it will remain what I wanted it to be.

J Man Cool
8th June 2003, 02:53 PM
Well, Hip told me this, and i thought that meant you were gone already GP. sorry.

BUt Hip, IMO, would be good as captain. Right now, as long as You have MS, you have 8. and that'll be the eight used. You guys can have subs, but i am just saying that the sooner we can get this tourney started, the less time it will die.

Feelingsad
8th June 2003, 03:06 PM
Ok, I guess I could be captain..

And to finalise a team:

Myself
MrE
MTG
IMAP
PP
FoN
GP
MS
and Syberia as a replacement for GP when he leaves, or someone else if they need subbing..

Ok, Just cause you aren't on this list, don't worry, because I am pretty sure we will need some more subs.. Unfortunately I don't really know any of the other people who have signed up, so I may want some help picking them..

Have a nice day.

Vineon
8th June 2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Pokefan Stock
whats an "Ibt"?

interboards tournament

which means many pokemon boards will be competing against each others

The Muffin Man
8th June 2003, 08:16 PM
lik WTF ;[ I'm better than some of those people..

at least on par with :o

I love you FS :-*