PDA

View Full Version : Skarmory

White Gryphon
29th May 2003, 01:00 PM
I'm pretty sure this is my first Skarmory ever.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OpOp32
29th May 2003, 01:51 PM
Excellent drawing...no doubt. I like it a lot.

Op

Umbry Ashley
29th May 2003, 02:43 PM
beautifull!!!

do u accept requests???

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
29th May 2003, 03:09 PM
Did you scann him, like I did with my "Squrtle eating apple in the tree" picture? Cool!

UmbreonCurse
29th May 2003, 07:20 PM
I like! I love the lil' smile on it's face ^_^

Sandslash and Ninetails
30th May 2003, 05:38 AM
That's a very nice drawing. It'd look really cool colored, but it still looks good like this, too. The shading looks pretty good, and I really like the pose he's in. I love his eyes; they look really sweet. The rest of his face looks sweet, too, I love the way he's smiling. The rest of the picture looks pretty good, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Great job, keep up the good work!

Fishchicken
3rd June 2003, 06:18 AM
dat is cool. you decided to make a friendly Skarmory and so you did. the shading and the small shining effect are really nice.

i couldn't have done better eventho' i've never even tried to draw a Skarmory. but maybe i could sometime post atleast some (kinda weird) drawings of mine.

White Gryphon
3rd June 2003, 11:33 PM
Wow, thanx for all the feedback! :D

Umbry Ashley: Sorry, I used to do so several years ago but I stopped.

Real One Bjarni: Yeah, it's a picture I drew by hand, then scanned and turned into a JPEG file.

Sandslash and Ninetails: I'm afraid to color my pics by hand. I should start using Adobe Photo Deluxe more often, though, if I want them colored.

Meowth_Kitten
4th June 2003, 11:18 AM
Wow! Excellent drawing! You're afraid to color your drawings by hand? That's too bad, because your drawings would be some of the most amazing if they were colored. Heck, you did color this picture a little bit on the neck, tail, and leg areas. You could make a black and white picture and color the whole thing like you did with just those parts. I can already tell that you're shading skills are unbelievable. I think you should give it a shot some time. :) Anyways, I can't find a single thing wrong with your drawing. I just love its eye... Keep up the excellent work!